[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you think your particular phrasing of an opinion shared

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: yourightnow.jpg (59KB, 394x600px) Image search: [Google]
yourightnow.jpg
59KB, 394x600px
Why do you think your particular phrasing of an opinion shared by many that has already been said, better, before, means anything? Is that why you're attracted to a website that deliberately doesn't save content? So you can keep saying things that have been said before and feel like you mean something?

You want to feel like everything you say is a PHD thesis of a new idea that nobody's had before without doing any of the work necessary to actually come up with anything new. Learn some humility. Or maybe that's why you're on 4chan, so you DON'T have to lurk more.
>>
What the fuck did you just say to me etc etc
>>
>>397942
I think you need to calm down
>>
Man, season 9 was so shit
>>
File: 1444318962574.png (91KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1444318962574.png
91KB, 400x300px
>>397942
It's just casual conversation, friend. You don't need to be an expert to have casual conversation. Casual conversation is often pointless regurgitation like you say, but it's also a regular everyday human function. Your observation isn't particularly novel, either.
>>
>>398891
Then I guess my second question is why do people on this board have a problem with "Generals"?
>>
>>398903
You tricked me, Anon.
>>
>>397942
>t. r/philosophy mod
>>
>>399103
What's the deal with this t. signature thing, anyway? I'm seeing it a lot lately.
>>
>>399104
t. reddit
>>
>>399105
I got the r/philosophy part. Didn't realize redditors signed their posts like that with the letter t. Do you know what it stands for?
>>
>>397942
Why are you here? Why aren't you back on Reddit where you belong?
>>
>>399199
I am following the categorical imperative to be rude to people on 4chan.
>>
We do have an archive though. So I don't get why you think that's relevant.

>>398835
Everything after season 5 was shit. It's like they forgot what made Scrubs good because they wanted to cater to a more simple-minded audience. And annoyingly it succeeded considering it lasted for that many more seasons.
>>
>>399106
It's from some Scandinavian forum apparently. Possibly the same Finnish one that came up with Spurdo.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.