[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we make 4chan uninviting but not shit? Push the newfags

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 13

File: luckystrifes.jpg (43KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
luckystrifes.jpg
43KB, 400x300px
How do we make 4chan uninviting but not shit? Push the newfags and maintain the oldfags
>>
>>396155
Get rid of cross-siters that cause problems (Reddit, Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook)
Fix the problem of niche boards
Clean up the generals
Big exciting things need to happen
>>
>>396158
I'm kinda talking about shit like the front page, I saw some other people discussing how it brings in the unwanted type
>>
>>396155
Take away the inline extension and the catalog.
>>
>>396155
Word-filter a lot of shit. Crack down on flaming on bigger boards (specifically /v/). Disable the native extension (with 4chanX might do nothing). Keep niche hobby boards and discourage use of much larger ones. Redirect people who access the site from the 4chan.org domain or from search engines somewhere else. Enable frames for everyone (which makes phone posting massively more difficult, I think). Nuke /r9k/ and create /wiz/, an unlisted never shown in the news feed. Fix /pol/ in some way, perhaps ban posters there from other boards for a set period after posting there? The same could be done for /b/.

wewlad what a wall of text
>>
>>396172
Hello Reddit.
>>
>>396155
>Push the newfags and maintain the oldfags
Here is how you do just that in a matter of days:
1. Delete all boards created after 2004 and bring back boards which were deleted from that period
2. Alter the source so extensions like 4chanX and the like become unusable.
3. Bring back visible sage, remote auto-noko
4. Finally, remove the ability for regular users to assign values to the name field, leaving functionality only to moderators for the purposes of posting under a capcode.

Sit back and within a month 4chan will great again and we can begin to be creative and fun in a manner which really wasn't capable after 2007 rolled around.
>>
>>396163
>>396155

How about virus addled malware shit?
Oh right, its already there
>>
There are some good ideas int his thread already, but I think a clearcut way of reducing both newfags and shitposting in general is:
Disable mobile posting

You can't effectively ban a mobile connection because of how easy it is to evade. And it's newfag-friendly. And it encourages smaller less thought-out posts, often resulting in just blatant shitposting.
So yeah, making mobile view-only would probably help.
>>
>>396155
Lolis on every board.
>>
>>396155

1. You don't. Hiro went into debt to buy 4chan so he needs to maintain or expand his cash flow. Unless people are willing to donate or buy passes en mass, he needs a lot of traffic to the site.
2. Bring back .js spam for a few days or weeks. That'll clear out the newfags quick.
>>
>>396188
>this is what dumb weeaboos believe
>>
>>396188
>4. Finally, remove the ability for regular users to assign values to the name field, leaving functionality only to moderators for the purposes of posting under a capcode.
newfag detected
>>
File: image.jpg (168KB, 937x755px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168KB, 937x755px
>>396155
Pull a site wide "/pol/ harbor" type thing for a month or so.
>Word filter everything so nothing makes sense
>disable capcha
>enforce as little rules as possible

Every board would go full autism in no time. Newfags would switch sites while the rest of us f5'd repeatedly until it was over.
>>
>>396155
BRING BACK SNACKS
>>
File: Snacks.png (42KB, 638x311px) Image search: [Google]
Snacks.png
42KB, 638x311px
>>396984
>>
File: 1402968583265.jpg (32KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
1402968583265.jpg
32KB, 600x399px
>>396155
Fucking ban all the ironic shitposters.

Fucking ban them.

>Nee hee I think we should all give money to anita sarkesiaderk and take pictures of ourselves sucking muslim cock xD

^ Banned.

>Lel everyone check out this tweet from famous e-celeb are you mad? you jelly? you btfo? BTFO faggots

^Banned

>I disagree with your opinion and wish to offer my counterpoint without using memes, catchphrases, or stale ad-homs from reddit

^ Not-banned, encouraged even.

Is it that hard? To just cull the shitposters to make this place less of a disorganized clusterfuck of contrarians?
>>
File: 48178274.cached.jpg (46KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
48178274.cached.jpg
46KB, 800x500px
We need to build a wall, and we'll have reddit pay for it.

Let's make 4chan great again.
>>
>>397006

The biggest mistake was when the great reddit panic hit in what 2010? Anyway, mods stood by and let ironic shitposting take over /b/ and spread to basically every board. When moot finally got off his ass and tried to do something months later, all he did was filter reddit for a few weeks or months. It was too little, too late and years of ironic shitposting later I really don't know if it can be fixed.
>>
>>397006
Why stop at just ironic shitposting? Why not just ban all shitposters in general?
>>
>>396185
You're right for once, that actually sounds like Reddit's setup.
>>
>>396155
Just make it not shit. The newfriends are coming here because they want to be edgy and cool and just be trolling assholes for a bit before they go back to Reddit. Make it clear that /r/4chan doesn't know shit about this site and that we aren't just someplace for trolls to be edgy assholes
The newfriends will stop coming once they realize being an edgelord outside /b/ (and even on /b/) is just pathetic
>>
>>396923
>posting from my phone
This would make me more productive at work...
>>
>>397038
Some of it was good. But banning people from boards just for posting on another board is something I've only heard of on Reddit. Several of the SJW controlled subs have a bot that autobans anybody who posted on several completely unrelated boards
>>
File: image.jpg (131KB, 1812x444px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131KB, 1812x444px
>>396155
do you think that is possible? Most grow out of fun posting and 4chan is not a secret
>>396158
>Pigeon hole internet users and send them to where there alliance's are
Yeah you did nothing wrong either
>>396172
Why not invite a government to run four chan? Why are you fighting for a big brother style forum and not freedom?
>>396939
Good points, but is he desperate for cash right now? No pass sale since hiro took over.
>>
>>397056

I have no idea, m8. I don't think he'll ever say how much he bought 4chan for or what the annual operating expenses are to keep the site up.

But you're right, he hasn't done anything really noticeable to try to get more money directly from anons or to cut operating costs.
>>
>>396923
> 2015
> still using a computer
Get with the times you fucking shut in, no one actually sits at a computer these days
>>
>>397001
> just realised
Implying thats true
Pathetic even for a paedo
>>
>>397065
And 4chan is not for normies. So you just proved my point. Now lock yourself in a car with the engine running.
>>
Be the opposite of Reddit. Reddit's front page displays the top posts on the entire site, no matter what board they are originally from, and anyone can vote or comment on any board. Your golfing subreddit can and will get flooded by hundreds of thousands of people. There's also "default" subreddits that new users are automatically subscribed to. Gaining default status is a death sentence for most boards due to the shiftiness of Reddit's userbase and the way the voting system works.

So get rid of the entire home page and the list of boards at the top of the screen. Nobody gets to post unless they manually type in the board URL. To stop people from making "welcometo4chan.moe" type sites, redirect everyone who followed a link from another site to /trash/.
>>
Lower the price of 4chan passes to like a $1 and require a pass to post. That way kiddos can't post and not many shitposters are going to waste the time and money to get another pass just so they can shitpost.
>>
>>397072
People shat up the comf that once was /qa/ and it was never indexed.

For example, everyone in this thread including myself.
>>
>>396155
Do something similar to the sad panda where you only see the clover once you access the site or redirect to a newfag containment board (and preventing them from accessing other boards for a set amount of time).

>>396923
Replied to you from my phone.
>>
>>397090
This could work.
In fact, they sorta kinda used to do that way back. Any images from 4chan linked on other sites would just say 4chan.org instead of the image.
>>
>>397092
Anti-hotlinking is to preserve bandwidth, not because of any sort of sekrit klube stuff.
>>
File: image.jpg (110KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 970x545px
>>397056
>4chan is only for funposting!
>le secret club
>keeping cross siters out isnt a good idea
>>
>>397081
>muh comf

Kill yourself my man
>>
>>397104
>using the term cross siters unironically
>>
>>397104
Single site Internet user
>are you stupid
>deluded
or just a special snowflake?
>>
>>397161
You shouldn't even be doing that ironically. Fuck ironic posting.
>>
>>397070
> not for normies
Unlicky son it isnt 2006 anymore, we normie central now
Go to wizchan where you will fit in better
>>
Reddit needs to leave.
>>
So basically,OP, you don't want any new blood on the boards, just a bunch of old figs who will eventually extinct?
Why would Hiro do this? Moot never managed to monetize the site but the new owners bought it anyway. I am sure they want to maintain this site's character while generating some revenue.
Change happens though no matter what.
You guys will keep your old fig title anyway, you will soon adopt an air of mystery the new figs will learn at your knee. Can't fight change but you can shape it.
>>
It's pretty simple really, you just got to piss off the unwanted new users.

Ban generals
Remove the native extension and the catalog for those without 3rd party extensions and put 4chan back into its older old internet web design so people can be friendly with the good old f5 again
Word filter modern memes and things heavily used on other sites
Globally turn the robot on thread creation
Visible sage and turn off auto-noko
Turn the captcha off on the big normalfag popular boards aka /b/ /v/ and /pol/ and turn on the old .js spam
Globally allow loli and shota posting
Ban mobile posting
Make the mods go nazi on normalfag boards
Disable the front page
Make the fucking report button more obvious

Keep this up for a month or 3 and it will have a effect. It'll piss off all the new users, but not the old ones, because the environment would really be no different to how it used to be. Just faster
>>
Right, like new users are unwanted.
>>
>>397387
The mods are never going to do any of those things. I think they actually want to make 4chan more user-friendly, also for mobile posters.

I'd rather they pulled the plug tbqh.
>>
>>397045
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, what a find
>>
Elitism
>>
More frequent and visable bans

>>397462
Also this
>>
>>397388
They are.
>>
You guys really don't want a 4chan with no cross-site traffic. Where do you think the NEW information that 4chan needs in order to not be an insular conversation fatigued circlejerk comes from? 4chan doesn't create anything. 4chan is a pipe that takes information into itself, modifies it, and shoots it back out until the next piece of information comes in.

Reddit, Tumblr, Buzzfeed, Kotaku, Twitter, Facebook? These are just aggregates for sources of information. What's next after you ban all of those? Steam? Youtube? You can't ban those places. You just shouldn't call those places home. You shouldn't call 4chan home either. A person should be well rounded. They should go to reddit, they should go to 4chan, they should go to tumblr, they should go to youtube, they should go to slashdot, they should go to hackernews, they should go to stumbleupon, they should type search terms into Google that pop into their head from time to time to follow any thread of information that they can find. People need to think for themselves. Don't listen to 4chan telling you where NOT to go. Listen to 4chan telling you about new things to try out (and keep your firewalls, virus scanners, and Virtual Machines on and sanitized).

Entertain new ideas. Be open minded. Don't exclude people you don't like. Learn to see things somebody else's way without agreeing with them. Understand people you don't like. Be humble about whether or not you're right.
>>
>>396172
>crackdown
>/v/

People are already bitching about the mods being authoritarian. I can't really comment on it because I never use /v/, but that's going to get /qa/ clogged up with bitching. Plus, if you introduce more filters and more rules, people are going to shitpost against the mods 24/7.The last time mods tried to censor a topic 8gag exploded, and I'd sooner not validate their arguments about the mods encroaching on user freedoms
>>
>>396923
It would certainly reduce a large amount of shitposting, but not the whole of it.It's probably the most immediately effective idea in this thread, and it wouldn't cause pushbacks among oldfags
>>
>>397553
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...
>>
>>397388
They're about as wanted as festering genital warts, reddit.
>>
>>397559
I bet I know where you got that.

https://www.reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/3hbean/fresh_off_the_boat_from_reddit_kid/
>>
>>397559
>>397564
Gotta say that's pretty good. It honestly sounds like something I would type.
>>
permaban anyone who has cookies from reddit or any of those meme vulture sites
>>
>>397620
>lowercase moron in charge of understanding how cookies work
>>
>>397620
4chan is a vulture site.
>>
>>397620
http://www.vulture.com/

Is this the website you're talking about?
>>
>time fore lime
How do you assend out of the newfag status?

The same way a butt hurt oldfag moves to a new board.
Lurk the generals - I'm guessing this is why muh ban the generals is asked so much and the archives are there if your going to try and do it properly.
Take a salt shaker - not sure how else to put it but some anons live a life of constant mis-direction online to help or practice when they walk out their front doors.
Start saving some board images - everything that entertains, interests or turns you on even if that is an attack helicopter. When a good get or shitstorm aproaches a well organised pic or pasta folder will help your euphoria/self loathing as your eyes close on that soft pillow after.
The best kek's imo are when a single user notices, points out or tables a convincing argument - is punctuation common on the board? Do the cap locks flow freely? Are the trolls well fed?

Remember the hopeless are among us take breaks and don't get mad bro the lowest fruit always gets picked first
>>
File: 1449332319096s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1449332319096s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>396923
Most of the time someones spellcheck kicks in its a shitpost.
>>
>>396945
You sure showed him, anon.
>>
>>397317
The old blood was just fine.
The new blood should fuck off, you included. 4chan wasn't about inclusivity. Poole might have wanted that but we the anons built this site, not him.
>>
What if we make the front page unclickable? I mean, replace the embed links with only text. This way Hiro still gets the money and newfags can't access the boards without knowing the url. Removing 4chan from Google is a good ideia too. Ah, of course, we could ban anyone who comes from other cancerous sites via HTTP referers.
Bonus: This is a pretty funny way to prevent cancer, just do like this chan: karachan.org/b/
>>
File: image.jpg (116KB, 868x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116KB, 868x960px
>>397735
you know that guy who gave zuccerbird $20,000 or what ever Poole is that guy + so much more I'm guessing but no sauce
>>
>>397735
Not even moot wanted inclusivity.

The only thing he ever wanted was a safe space for weeaboos.
>>
>>397735
Which old blood?
>>
>>397216
>reddit user
>doesn't know how do greentext
Sounds about right.
>>
>>397739
Yes he did. From the get go he was getting people to advertise the place to attract more people.
>>
>>397738
Nigger just how high are you? That post alone is packing the heat with a dozen extra chromosomes.
>>
>>397743
thanks for the you.
>implying there is only one way to green text
>unquestionable
I M P
M
P

>big ayy loam
>>
>>397740
Pre-2005 anons.
>>
>>397747
It's for quoting you stupid fucking redditor
>>
File: 1451094169805.jpg (118KB, 750x740px) Image search: [Google]
1451094169805.jpg
118KB, 750x740px
>>397744
Yeah, to attract more weeaboos. There's a reason why he sold 4chan to a Japanese oldfag. He hated what his website had become. He never liked any of the invasions or the decadence, and he didn't like the idea of people browsing 4chan in public or on a mobile phone.
>>
most of the oldfags left when moot left.
Just like moot. they are tired of your cancerous behavior.
how about we stop claiming everyone is from fucking reddit. and stop being neoconservatives. its not 2008.
>>
Moot looks like he's a sweetheart. He looks kind.
>>
>>397216
By cross-site I mean
>Reddit
>Tumblr
>Twitter
>Facebook
>Buzzfeed
That type of shit
>>
>>397553
>NOOO YOU CAN'T BAN US NOOO
Face it bitch, in 2016 you're done.
>>
>>398130
I look forward to watching you struggle to reject reality as reality continues to happen. Good luck.
>>
>>398134
I don't need to be well rounded. I don't need Redditors or Tumblr cancer on this website. I don't need your shitty websites (excluding YouTube and Steam)
>>
>>398140
Being ignorant on purpose is a valid viewpoint, I guess. I don't agree with it but you're welcome to have it. I pity you.
>>
>>398142
I'm not ignorant, I've seen sites like those and I've decide I do not want to be in a website filled with attention-seeking obnoxious feminist teenagers or ultraliberal whiteknight hipsters. Tumblr is obnoxious and Reddit is fucking corny.
I pity the cuck in you.
>>
>>398152
So tell me about why you like 4chan. I'm interested, now. You agree with the right wing slant and feel comfortable here? I'm trying to understand you.
>>
>>398159
It's comfortable and it doesn't have most of the attitudes presented on Plebbit. It's also quite addictive
>>
>>398165
Which boards do you go to?
>>
>>398174
/asp/, /vr/, /co/, /r9k/, /pol/
:)
>>
>>398184
I like /vr/ and /co/. I'm not the biggest fan of /professionalwrestling/ but I understand the appeal. Looks like we see eye to eye on two and a half of the 5 boards you go to.

Do you go to /co/ for Western Superheroes, Cartoons, or for (Web)comics?
>>
>>398189
Perhaps all three? I think capeshit movies should be banned if they are live action.
>>
>>398192
I couldn't agree more. 4chan should either seperate itself by mediums or by genres. If there were a board for Superheroes, then we could talk about the movies, the toys, the video games, the comics. If it's a board for "COMICS" then it should be discussions of the comics and only the comics. 4chan's equating the entirety of a franchise by the medium it comes from is depressing. You wouldn't see /lit/ talking about the Harry Potter video game, but /co/ talks about the Thor movie.

This is part of why I don't mind cross board contamination. I think that threads on /co/ should have >>>crossposts to the corresponding /v/ thread if they want to talk about the DC Unlimited Game or something.
>>
>>398210
>4chan should either seperate itself by mediums or by genres
Go away
>>
>>398221
Disagree with me. I want to hear why I'm wrong.
>>
>>398224
You are wrong, because its stupid. Go use a different site if you want that sort of stupidity. The site is already separated by mediums/hobbys anyway
>>
>>398226
You just agreed with me.

I said mediums OR genres. Either or. I don't like the weird inbetweens we currently get where /co/ - Comics and Cartoons talks about live action movies that have characters from comics/cartoons in them.

Do you like that? How would you feel about /lit/ talking about the Harry Potter movies?
>>
>>398229
There is nothing wrong with /lit/ talking about the Harry Potter movie as long as it isn't regular, entire thread made for it and doesn't consume the board. If someone makes a thread for taking about the Harry Potter novel, its only expected that talk about the movie will occur
>>
>how do we make 4chan not shit?
Ban >>396168
>>
>>398410
No anon, he's right. Remove the extension and removing the catalog is a surefire way to remove most newfags. This change won't bother anyone who cares about the site either, because chances are, they were here when the site didn't have those things
>>
Ban >>398418 and all the other niggers aswell.
>>
>>398410
>>398421
Why
>>
>>398429
>remove a feature that makes navigating easier will be good
Why discussing anime on a imageboard then when you can send letters to a monthly magazine? Go live like a Amish Hipster Nigger anywhere else.
>>
>>398433
How is that comparison valid?
>>
>>398437
>to make something better, you must downgrade it
>anon can't understand that
>even with the amish and hipster references

>>>/adv/suicide
>>
>>398439
Not him, but no idea why you posted a link to /adv/.
>>
>>398433
The convenience features were never needed. The only one that's arguably was ever really needed was the catalog, but that should be hidden to prevent newfags from having access. The only people who would actually be overly upset at going back to old 4chan is stupid newfags who never experienced it. I fucking love the convenience features, but if going back to f5 hell is required to slow down the site and fix it, its something I can deal with. As it is something I've already dealt with
>>
>>398442
Internets were never needed.
Social contract was never needed.
Farming were never needed.
Dare I say, living was never needed.

We could just be nomads minding our own business, by your logic.
>>
>>397750
>no one ever said this, cuntbiscuit
>>
File: 1451513808716.gif (2MB, 269x321px) Image search: [Google]
1451513808716.gif
2MB, 269x321px
>>398448
Nice strawmanning, you truly showed me wrong anon. I never knew I could be so fucking wrong
>>
>>398439
But there are extensions that do all those things. By getting rid of them on the actual site, we would reduce the number of newfags significantly since it'd be too difficult for them to figure out. Everyone else could get the extensions.
>>
>>398448
The people who know about 4chan's ins and outs wouldn't lose anything with a functionality roll back, because of extensions. Your argument is fucking shit.
>>
>>398458
So, instead of having something native that is easier to use, we should bloat our navigators with suspicious stuff to achieve the same thing?

>>>/g/
>>
>>398460
>suspicious
Get off your tinfoil hat faggot. Heck, we could even have the current inline extension as a separate external extension, and still have it developed by 4chan.
>>
>>398470
>yet again this negro wants to downgrade for no apparent reason

>how to do we make 4chan better?
Delete /qa/ and ban niggers.
>>
>>398476
I explained the reason. Make a counter argument or fuck off.
>>
>>398481
>yet again this negro wants to downgrade for no apparent reason

Here's your counter argument. Put a trip so I can filter you and your bullshit.
>>
>>398483
>>yet again this negro wants to downgrade for no apparent reason
Scare off all the newfags and only oldfags and people who care about the site will remain
>>
>>398483
That's not an argument. That's a faulty observation based on thin air. Why are you spending so much effort being mad without basis.
>>
>>398487
>your opinion against a fact
You want to downgrade 4chan for no reason.
>>
>>398497
Show me the fact. You saying "no reason" doesn't make it true, I already explained the reason.
>>
>>398500
You are a nigger. Your small, underdeveloped brain worn out by the two months you spent at /v/ that makes you entitled to call yourself an oldfag won't ever understand basic logic. Suicide is advised, at this point.
>>
>>398504
You sure do seem to think you know a lot about me. Are you sure you're not projecting your own insecurities?
>>
>>396172
I have never in my life been so confident that someone literally made a post between reddit upvotes
>>
>remove the catalog
THAT WONT GET RID OF THE CANCER
>>
>>396155
enable party hard mode.
>>
>remove native extension
>remove catalog
>deny access to mobile users
There. All done.
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 450x338px
>>398637
THE PEOPLE ASSKING ARE CANCER
>>
File: 1451760162913.jpg (372KB, 1500x1111px) Image search: [Google]
1451760162913.jpg
372KB, 1500x1111px
1. Bring back noko, it was fine for getting new people to post more slowly. Everyone learned about it eventually.
2. Posts without images have a 20-character minimum (gets rid of a large number of retards and meme-spouters (e.g. JUST, WE, HE, etc.), or maybe OP posts have a character minimum instead. Fact: not a single good thread would be lost by making people write what their thread is supposed to discuss.
3. More rangebans, combined with letting people get added to a cookie-based whitelist if they get hit by the rangeban by mistake (Krautchan does this)
4. Rewrite the rules - don't change what they mean, just make them much more clear and remove the rules which are never enforced. For example, what exactly belongs on /x/? Another example: you're allowed to post pornographic material on /pol/ if it pertains to a political topic. The rule doesn't make this clear. That would help people to avoid breaking rules on accident.
>>
Bring /l/ back.
>>
>>396155
add thread-specific IDs (both to remove samefagging and false samefagging accusations)
ban frogposting
more wordfilters like baka desu senpai
>>
>>396188
>4. Finally, remove the ability for regular users to assign values to the name field, leaving functionality only to moderators for the purposes of posting under a capcode.
Wow way to go you just killed any threads that need an OP to use a trip
>>
>>396188
>remove auto-noko
end your life
>>
>>398226
Once again another shitposter trying to sound smart about something he doesn't like.

I agree with the idea of separation. A Superhero board for the movies, the toys, the video games, and the comics ALL related to to Superheroes and Superheroes only. Then a board about comics should be for comics that aren't all about superheroes and also western cartoons. that is literally all that you really need in the end.
>>
>>396923
If you can somehow convince Hiro to get on board with it. You would also have to figure in mobile apps like Clover for android users. What is going to stop someone from making a 4chan app?
>>
>>397462
That doesn't just keep away newfags though
>>
>>397620
What if I want to look up the solution to some computer problem (for example) and I find it on reddit? That's hardly banworthy.
>>
>>397762
And its so far not working. He didn't fucking reign his mods in before he left, and now that he's gone they're going on power trips because they think they can take advantage of everything and everyone.

This site NEEDS to go back to being a weeaboo centric site, but its going to be so fucking hard because you have these Redditors invading /v/, and they fucking hate weeaboos. The underage faggots hate them as well.

The point is, Hiro needs to make even more weeaboo boards. He finally added shit in people were begging for the longest time, such as /his/ and /wsr/, but he needs to make more changes
>>
I don't like the idea, but making the whole site nsfw would get rid of a ton of underages and redditors.
>>
>>401821
The whole site /is/ nsfw, newfag
Thread posts: 138
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.