[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ISP or IP range has been blocked due to abuse.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 5

File: 1419098831153.jpg (86KB, 500x563px) Image search: [Google]
1419098831153.jpg
86KB, 500x563px
I have been blocked from making any kind of post on any other boards except this one for 4 months. I did not break any of the rules and one day I was suddenly blocked from making threads 4 months ago. So I sent some feedback explaining the mods mistake and then the next day I was blocked from making any kind of post on all boards except /qa/.
I want this block removed NOW.
I have been patiently waiting and submitting feedback every day but I'm putting my foot down now.
FIX THIS.
>>
>>393487
My ISP gets partial banned also
I try sending feedback but the mods dont do anything. Funny because I remember some Korean guy asked for one time and get the range ban removed immediately.
>>
>>393489
Yeah, it really sucks.
>>
>>393487
Maybe you should try holding your breath until you turn blue!
>>
>>393487
dumn straya cunt
>>
>>393487
australia is banned from starting threads on /mu/ so if thats what youre doing dont do that

>4chan Pass users can bypass this block
>>
>>394993
$20 is alot in my country ;_;
>>
>>393487
You have been victim to the mods secret plan to turn 4chan into a pay only site.
>>
>>395025
Especially if your only income is your allowance your parents give you.
>>
>>395264
Obviously
>>
>>393487
Mods are shit.
>>
>>395025
Are you kidding me? What's your Paypal, kid?
>>
>>393487
Those blocks are permanent, so you are fucked.
>>
>>393487
Same with moroccan IPs. Sent a feedback a month ago but it hasn't been fixed yet, every now and then i can post but hours later there is another range ban for days, sometimes it lasts for weeks.
>>
>>396503
Dude please, I'm just a NEET
Also in my country people prefer cash so I dont see the need to have a paypal account.
>>
>>395253
This. Mods can block IP ranges under the pretense of blocking shitposting but they are really just blocking random IP ranges to essentially block the whole world and force people to pay to access 4chan.
>>
>>396997
So you can buy a pass with your paypal, dude.
>>
>>393487
Then you are blocked forever.
You are shit out of luck.
>>
Just get a phone so you can change your IP and never have to worry about this.
>>
>>393487
>mods are massive faggots
breaking news. proxy the shit out of this site
>>
>>397632
You can't evade a block from a phone.
>>
>>397534
But I don't have much money ;_; or you want to be my Santa Claus
>>
>>397632
Do you know what a range block is? Using his phone isn't going to do shit unless it connects to the nearest tower in another state or country. Anon would have to use a vpn/proxy or create a ssh tunnel to another network outside of the range block. All three which can trigger autobans if the system detects it.
>>
I got banned on 4G this morning... Apparently somebody posted NSFW stuff to /v/ on the same connection.
>>
File: 6b6.jpg (88KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
6b6.jpg
88KB, 375x375px
>buying pass
>ever
>>
>>393487
Hop on #4chan and ask a mod. If you are Venezuelan there's a persistent cp spammer that got the whole country canned once, but that was well before 4 months
>>
>>397775
That won't work since for OP's situation then mod that initially made the block probably tracks the IP range so if anyone ever lifts the block the original mod can put it right back on.
>>
>>397798
happened 4 months ago, it's rare for Ip range bans to last more than a week.

He should ask in #4chan and have the situation explained.
>>
>>397720
You're an idiot. You don't get money anymore.
>>
>>393487
Find another site cause you are fucked.
>>
>>393487
Still blocked.
>>
File: cjOqxEUh.jpg (12KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
cjOqxEUh.jpg
12KB, 256x256px
>>397766
>being poor
>wanting to deal with CLICK ALL THE BOXES WITH THE TIP OF THE COCK IN IT all the time
>>
File: 1413344725944.jpg (47KB, 634x960px) Image search: [Google]
1413344725944.jpg
47KB, 634x960px
>>399507
>throwing your money away
>paying for/supporting cancer
>not using extensions to skip captchas
>>
>>399533

>being a fag

I can green text too :3
>>
>>399533
what extensions?
>>
>>399507
>>399589
>not creating your own neural network linked across 10+ liquid cooled PC's in your basement dedicated to solving 4chan captchas for you round the clock so you can shitpost at record speeds
>>
>>399538
>fag calling me a fag
classic
>>
I want to make a thread about Hiroyuki Sawano in /mu/ and my fucking ISP is rangebanned?
>>
>Be germanfag
>Can't reply normally
What is this bullshit? And when I come here, it's all about shitholes and 3rd countries. What do?
>>
>>397826
That doesn't work.
>>
>"I'm shreked from everywhere BUT /qa/
>"feedback doesn't work"
>"bumping my shit thread for weeks doesn't work"
>"IRC doesn't work"
Sounds legit.
>>
>>393487
There is nothing you can do.
>>
>>399713
I'm kinda curious how they'd react to that, so I'll make it for you. Give me the image and text you were going to post.
>>
>>393487
If it's that long tgen you are shit out of luck. Nothing will get you unblocked.
>>
>>396048
Obviously
>>
Keep up the good act OP.
>>
>>399592
>Spending more than 20 bucks to avoid spending 20 bucks.
>>
>>400815
more likely than you think. i could give shit ton of examples of such behaviour
>>
>>393487
If you are in America, find a new service provider. Blocks are permanent and mods don't do shit about them.
>>
>>401571
So there really is no other way?
>>
>>401709
>>397651
>>
are you done talking to yourself?
>>
>>401719
Auto-banned
>>
>>399888
Yes, I am still blocked.
>>
>>401770
lrn2proxy
>>
>>393487
lmao

mad you can't make any more "white boys can't compete" threads? dumb ausposter
>>
>>393487
Tunisian here, I can use one of my rooters because of the same reasons (globalnet if any fellow tunisian is reading this)
>>
>>402389
can't*
>>
>>393487
Like most people have said you are fucked. You share an IP range with a shitposter that the mods have decided to block and prevent anyone in that range from posting. You can't appeal this and it won't go away. The only thing you can do is say goodbye to 4chan because you won't be able to post anywhere else on the board again.
>>
>>393487
No one looks at feedback, it's a black hole so don't waste your time with it.
>>
OP, instead of talking to yourself, why not post what answer you got on #4chan about your very believable situation?
>>
If this is the only board you can post on, dedicate your life to destroying the site for revenge.
>>
>>402495
Because I'm not an asshole.
>>
>>393487
Still blocked
>>
>>403302
>Still blocked
>Still blocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmI-hGthrwA
>>
>>403306
Don't you have anything better to do than be an ass?
>>
>>402486
Yeah. Feedback is a trap.
>>
Half of my ISP's IP (116.*.*.*) are banned too. I thought my country had too many shitposters but it seems that other countries got the same treatment too. It didn't happen under moot's rule because he said he didn't want to ban innocent people too.
>>
File: jew.gif (12KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
jew.gif
12KB, 501x585px
>>397766
I cant post without a pass. For some reason my IP at the office, my IP in my last apartment, and my IP in my new apartment, all from different ISPs, are all banned. The last one was banned before I even made a single post.
Yet I know other bulgarians can post without a pass. Is it just the capital thats banned? What the fuck is going on?
>>
>>404884
>It didn't happen under moot's rule because he said he didn't want to ban innocent people too.
It's the new mods plan to turn 4chan into a pay to use site.
>>
What the actual fuck? My mobile IPs at work have been rangebanned.
>>
>>406829
Hahahahaha!
>>
>>404993

Try moving out of your shithole country.

-t. /int/.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.