[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So avatars aren't allowed, but it's completely okay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 241
Thread images: 37

File: Alicia.jpg (21KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
Alicia.jpg
21KB, 270x270px
So avatars aren't allowed, but it's completely okay to use a character's name and roleplay as them. Explain that.
>>
Also, because I don't want to create a second thread for it, how come /u/ allows real people but /y/ does not?
>>
>>356963
>it's completely okay to use a character's name and roleplay as them.

That falls under "avatarfagging" you dumb fuck.

>how come /u/ allows real people but /y/ does not?

It doesn't.
>>
>>356982
Why comment if you don't even know the rules? Hell, do you even know the definition of the word avatar?
>>
File: 1445208107409.jpg (532KB, 1200x746px) Image search: [Google]
1445208107409.jpg
532KB, 1200x746px
>>356974
>>356982
they are right about the avatar shit, but /u/ fucking does allow real people, and the reason it does is pretty simple. a lot of people everywhere have some kind of irrational hatred of lesbians, so they gave us a board like mlp's board and told us to get the fuck out of the other boards.

this was back when 4chan wasn't tumbler. if it happened now adays GR 15 would say No ponies or lesbians outside of /u/ or /mlp/
>>
>>357015
While that is true about the irrational hatred of lesbians (something I've never understood, though I suppose that's exactly why it's irrational), it doesn't answer why /y/ doesn't allow real people. Is it because there's another place to post them, or? Also, unrelated question, but /u/ was one of the earliest boards on the site, wasn't it?
>>
>>357020
its because theres not as much demand I'd assume.
>>
>>357015
I think /s/ is a better place for 3D lesbians.
>>
>>356974
Because /u/ trannies and dykes don't get along so know /lgbt/ is just /t/ and /u/ is just /l/
>>
>>356963
Not on mlp.
>>
>>357311
>>/s/
is this some kind of joke like "get the fuck out"?
eat a dick
>>357312
actually it has nothing to do with actual lesbians but rather, the people who hate the idea that lesbians are in THEIR favorite animu or worse, their waifus. if you think /u/ foams at the mouth at transgendered you haven't been there for the genderswap threads
>>
>>356963
ERPing should be banned altogether tbf
>>
>>357356
No one likes shippers and /u/ is really awful about it. The worst is when their shipping faggotry gets debunked by the content and then they start crying hetshit.

/u/ is a pretty awful board but it's nice containment
>>
>>357615
/u/'s userbase is actually pretty civil unless a male character comes along. That's the catch, it's a pretty good board up to a point, then it becomes one of the worst possible boards.
>>
>>358151
They're just freaky honestly, I'll admit they get along fine with each other but the second they go to any other board they start stepping on toes and flinging shti because they're conditioned by their autism hugbox
>>
>>358155
The other side isn't exactly innocent since they go out of their way to attack anything potentially gay.
>>
>>358158
No one takes kindly to shipping in general and I'd say more often then not it's /u/'s fault for thinking every female friendship is gay. It's obnoxious, they don't really realize how ridiculous they act either because they aren't used to posting outside of /u/.
>>
File: 1357777658235.png (473KB, 660x720px) Image search: [Google]
1357777658235.png
473KB, 660x720px
>>356974
>how come /u/ allows real people
Technically it's against the rules, but rules were ignored for so long that once /aco/ was finally made, the people who like 3D and Western garbage were both the majority of the userbase and the resident /u/ mods/jannies so it was never kicked off the board like it should have been.
>>
File: 1446438292679.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1446438292679.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>>358190
If you don't get some new pictures I'm gonna fucking strangle you tripfag
>>
File: Absolutelyplatonic.jpg (457KB, 1100x670px) Image search: [Google]
Absolutelyplatonic.jpg
457KB, 1100x670px
>>357615
>>durr nanoha is straight shes not implied to be gay, what are you talking about tomoyo totally bangs eriol after the manga!
I don't know whats more laughable, the fact that you buy into the girl looks at a guy and loves him, but girls need explicit boldfaced text telling you for it to not be forced stereotype or that you actually think any kind of shipping is not easily just as replaced with rampant waifu faggotry and arguing over whos waifu a shit and who is best girl, like a bunch of selfish autists masturbating over who has the best trophy waifu.
>>
>>358165
>>durr theyre not gay, for serious.
sorry are we stepping on your toes waifu fags?

we do not fucking care.

>>358190
it is not against the rules.
>>
>>358197
Triggered the retard I suppose. Bringing up random examples of shit I haven't even watched no less. Just stay on /u/ if you refuse to take off your Yuri googles or cur the shipping faggotry which no one likes outside of tumblr and your "not tumblr" hugbox.

Also
>w-waifufag
Pathetic straw grasping
>>358198
>1 minute apart
I wonder who could be behind this post
>>
>>358198
>it is not against the rules.
http://www.4chan.org/rules#u
>All images and discussion should pertain to the yuri genre. Yuri is lesbian and/or softcore in nature, and of Japanese origin.
>>>/u/1436960
>/u/ is for discussions about the yuri genre of manga, anime, and other related media.

It might be tolerated on modern /u/ by both the userbase and the mods, but it's blatantly against the rules. This is not up for discussion, dude, unless you're trying to redefine the meaning of the term yuri to include 3D or Western cartoons.
>>
File: 1443357744883.png (1MB, 1200x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1443357744883.png
1MB, 1200x1100px
>>358204
>>it must be yuri
>>and other related media
its like you are literally illiterate.
>>358201
>>triggered the retard
sorry what? you are the fuckheads who pushed us off to a containment board because you couldn't hand the idea that your waifus might conceivably not want your dick in another anons opinion. theres no point where you can stand that lets anyone call us triggered. you literally got ass blasted someone didn't agree with your retarded waifu obsessions and liked lesbians in animated media, so you collectively threw us out. triggered as fuck. being successful doesn't make you not a poster child for tumbler, /a/.
>>
>>358201
Seems like you're the one triggered enough to do the 'I don't like their opinion so they must be samefagging' routine. Chill dude.

And before you ask, no, I'm neither of them.
>>
File: 1401543194581.png (863KB, 968x1041px) Image search: [Google]
1401543194581.png
863KB, 968x1041px
>>358213
Yes, related media meaning yuri LNs, VNs, eroges, etc. Don't play stupid.
Western lesbian content is not yuri related media.
>>
>>358224
>Western lesbian content is not yuri related media.

Then why is it accepted on /u/? Checkmate.
>>
>>358213
Maybe if you weren't so obnoxious and delusional people wouldn't have gotten fed up with you. Not to mention every time your autistic headcanon gets BTFO you scream hetshit at the top of your lungs and generate enough butthurt to out do the holocaust. You're all way too far up your own ass seeing lesbians everywhere it's absolutely ridiculous and then you have the gall to call other people childish for not accepting your head canon and fan theories. You have your circlejerk now so just sod off, I also think you have no leg to stand on considerin /u/ is basically tumblr incarnate and so much as a mention of a male exiating makes you fly off the handle.
>>358216
It was a pretty obvious samefag, they didn't even bother to change the way they reply. Both starting the post with >hurr durr
>>
>>358224
idols, as much as idols are awful and should be purged in real life let alone /u/, Japanese dramas, literature, light novels, Japanese art of western stuff is a no fucking brainer as well. the ammount of stuff that is on /u/ that doesn't belong on /u/ is absolutely minimal, but that was never the question, because op asked about 3d and that is what we are talking about.
>>
>>358232
Did someone from /u/ hurt your feelings anon?
>>
File: konachan-com-123819-sample.jpg (1MB, 1500x938px) Image search: [Google]
konachan-com-123819-sample.jpg
1MB, 1500x938px
>>358232
>>BAWWWWW LESBIANFAGS ARE SAYING MY WAIFU EATS PUSSY MOOOODS!
cry more you triggered little shit. you fucking retards eat eachother alive without any assistance over us producing your bullshit theories over why your waifu is the perfect waifu and why the other anons waifu is fucking shit. seeing lesbians everywhere is fucking hilarious, because I can't name more than 10 animes where a relationship between two major cast members is made explicit, girl or boy, and yet its a given in harem anime that the women are all in love with the guy.

talk about BTFO, what a joke, you bitch and moan about how we are the delusional ones, then you got BTFO by this shit. your idea of delusional and obnoxious pairings is insisting its even plausible that nanoha and fate are in a relationship, or that madoka loves homura.
>>
File: 1440586970843.jpg (112KB, 831x981px) Image search: [Google]
1440586970843.jpg
112KB, 831x981px
>>358244
>u mad
Not really, I do think shipping, gay or straight, is the most annoying thing anyone does and anyone who thinks there is nothing wrong with it should fuck off. I guess I'm just a stickler for the canon and fanfiction is my pet peeve.
>>358249
More like lesbianfags are shitposting in every thread with their fan faction. Waifufags, while annoying are still less cancerous than you, at least they talk about what they like about the character and not whatever side story they imagine happened on the sideline.

Harem anime exist for the purpose of having girls after a guy so I have no clue what your point is, it's in the fucking name.

>more random examples from the dozen~ shows that /u/ was being reasonable about while ignoring the other hundred they shitposter there fan fiction about
Okay.
>>
>>356963
>but it's completely okay to use a character's name and roleplay as them
Except it's not.
>>
>>358261
Actually it technically is with a trip code and not explicitly roleplaying. You could conceivably pug on a character
>>
>>358257
Kyouko is my waifu but I prefer that she loves girls. Problem is she loves the wrong one, damn it! KyoukoAyano for life!
>>
File: 1429038175235.jpg (20KB, 255x256px) Image search: [Google]
1429038175235.jpg
20KB, 255x256px
>>358233
>the ammount of stuff that is on /u/ that doesn't belong on /u/ is absolutely minimal,
It might not be the majority of the board, but it's pretty damn significant.

>>>/u/1911626
>>>/u/1917540
>>>/u/1886742
>>>/u/1842904
>>>/u/1917988
>>>/u/1911827
>>>/u/1828214
>>>/u/1900378
>>>/u/1919451
>>>/u/1910179
>>>/u/1906902
>>>/u/1879044
>>>/u/1878943
>>>/u/1901375

Some of this stuff might include stuff made by Japanese artists which could be considered yuri, so to be fair I didn't also include threads like >>>/u/1908009 and >>>/u/1909415 which have Western content in it despite threads themselves not being specifically Western topics. Also didn't include stuff like Their Story/Fluttering Feelings which technically isn't Japanese but it would be hypocritical to complain about those since manhwa/manhua is also allowed on /a/ and this type of content wouldn't be allowed on /aco/ anyways.

You were right about 3D though, only 3D thread I saw was >>>/u/1917988
>>
>>358269
3d is in idol threads and a sit com or two

>>358257
>>durr harem anime
go ahead an name some examples then this head. I already made my point by posting the yuri end to a rather infamous harem anime.
>>
>>358279
Come again?
>>
>>358257
oh and as for fanfiction being your pet peeve, you are hilarious, a lot of fanfiction is better than the source material. which really says a lot about the source material more than the fiction. Sailor moon is legitimately awful.

anyone who likes shitty anime but has an irrational stick up their ass for fan works is not just a retard, but they are against the general culture of Japanese anime consumption, which is nothing but an endless fountain of doujin and fan derivative works.

they make their own paintable minies.
>>
>>358284
People who enjoy things ironically are the worst. Just let yourself enjoy the thing, you know? I hate people.
>>
>>358284
If it's better than the source material you need to watch better anime, apparently YOU are the one who likes shitty anime just for the fan-fiction, I'm happy with what I watch I don't need to go to a third party to enjoy it if that was the case I wouldn't watch it. Basically you've baselessly accused me of liking shitty anime while admitting you like shitty anime.

It's not like I want fan-fiction gone completely, I'd just rather it weren't discussed on /a/ in threads discuszing the legitimate canon material, there are other sites for that and in the case of /u/ and /y/ or lewd thigns a whole board for it
>>
>>358284
>oh and as for fanfiction being your pet peeve, you are hilarious, a lot of fanfiction is better than the source material. which really says a lot about the source material more than the fiction. Sailor moon is legitimately awful.
>consuming shit so bad that fan works are better

Stop having such shit tastes and you might find you won't need to read fan fiction to enjoy shit
>>
>>357015
3DPD and grills in general have no place here. I don't give a fuck what m00t has done over the years to rake in outsiders, but they need to fuck off. 4chan should be reduced back to the post anime/random split and just have /a/, /l/, /c/, /b/ and /h/. 4chan userbase could do with a 90% culling.
>>
>>358213
Fuck off. You were never welcome here to begin with.
>>
>>358302
unfortunately no, because most anime is awful. manga is where shit is good and stays good. My taste is pretty decent, I instead was making a point that just because something isn't in the big 3 means that /a/ as a whole will lap it up while divolving into arguing over which sailor slut is best girl and worst girl.

>>358293
what the hell are you even talking about

>>358300
covering your ears and bitching incancessantly when anyone has a different interpretation than yours about canon is what is wrong with you. the fact that you like shitty anime and still haven't provided any examples of /u/ sensationalizing something from nothing is proof enough that you are just a triggered fag who can't handle dissenting opinions.
>>
>>358279
>I already made my point by posting the yuri end to a rather infamous harem anime.

?
>>
File: 1434961964038.jpg (178KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1434961964038.jpg
178KB, 480x640px
>>358305
>>358308
Back to double chan faggots,
>>
>>358309
OKAY YOU FUCKING BITCH, WHAT THE HELL ARE THE BEST ANIME THEN? NAME THEM RIGHT NOW OR DIE.
>>
>>358309
Please die.
>>
>>358309
>the "fact" that you like shitty anime
>and can't point to every show with female friends from now until the beginning of time
>completely fabricated romantic relationships are "a different interpretation"
>doesn't even like anime,probably because it isn't gay enough

Okay whatever, this isn't going anywhere
>>
>>358313
Is that an actual website?
>>
File: 1446585321942.jpg (602KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1446585321942.jpg
602KB, 1280x1440px
>>358314
>>most anime is awful.
>>name the best anime
great strawman retard. you where the one who insisted that my taste is shit. because I didn't swallow your baseless assertion I need to what, prove myself based on your arbitrary standards? I can give you a manga I think is good but it's not a universal sign of quality you stupid fuck. it's like you are incapable of understanding that just because you are a complete retard acting out your trigger fantasies at lesbians in your anime, does not mean I am the based of anime tastes.

If you want to know what I like i'll tell you, but again, only a retard would posit the best anime is of course their tastes. so ironically /a/ does it every day all day.

Bokura no kiseki. Arachnid. Yuri Kuma arashi, Ranma, No anime there, even if they might have anime versions. its all manga.

As for actual anime, Kanamemo wasn't bad for having blatant kissing lesbians. Madoka is basically the drink of fresh water in a world of precure magical girls. Chuu2 isn't bad either and has yuri to go with its het.

>>358316
picture related
>>
>>358326
You were the one who started the taste shitflinging you mong.
>>
File: Takada.Akemi.full.69980.jpg (3MB, 1764x2500px) Image search: [Google]
Takada.Akemi.full.69980.jpg
3MB, 1764x2500px
>>358318
>>refuses to post any pairings that are so called fabricated
>>despite the fact that I have posted pairings that /a/ has factually lost their complete shit over.

go ahead and pretend kevin isn't a thing fag. still waiting for you to lift more than the finger I have to prove anything you are asserting you lazy little shit.

have some seashell lesbians
>>
>>358326
Do you like Cross Ange?
>>
>>358328
I said your tastes are shit because /a/ cares so little about quality and obsesses only about which waifu is better than another waifu. Just because some people don't eat shit like you do does not mean they are in fact masterful gourmets.
>>
>>358309
>unfortunately no, because most anime is awful
90% of everything is shit, and I myself think manga is shittons better, but you are a moron if you think most anime is awful. Fucking expand your horizon and you'll find a good majority of it is really enjoyable

>>358326
What the fuck is this reply? It's like you got a retarded /a/nons and then added a twist of reddit. I know nothing about /u/, but is your average f/u/cktard this retarded?
>>
>>358330
never watched it. picture is pretty apt though. kill all the people that make me feel uncomfortable. the human race in a nut shell
>>
>>358331
Your taste is shit because you only care about if there are lesbians
>look I can be a mouthbreather too ma!
>>
>>358335
>>90% of everything is shit
>>you are a moron if you think most anime is awful
Okay buddy. sure, I'm the retarded one.
>>
>>358331
>I said your tastes are shit because /a/ cares so little about quality and obsesses only about which waifu is better than another waifu
No, you moron. What most /a/nons do is treat anime what it fucking is, entertainment, something you don't seem to understand. It's just that a good majority of /a/nons find waifus entertainment, because, why the fuck not? Who doesn't fucking like cute girls and shit
>>
File: Taraandstockholmedepona.jpg (304KB, 816x1145px) Image search: [Google]
Taraandstockholmedepona.jpg
304KB, 816x1145px
>>358338
>>your taste is shit because you like stuff that caters to your tastes!
mhmm, whatever you say. the only thing you care about is if there are waifus to pretend to fuck or jockey over.
>>
>>358345
You only care about fantasizing over girls kissing
>>
>>358345
And the only thing you care about is that there is girls that you can pair together for them to fuck each other
>>
File: 1433093639566.jpg (52KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1433093639566.jpg
52KB, 960x540px
>>358342
>>what /a/ does is treat it just like simple entertainment
you are living in a delusional world off your pills. /a/ fights bitterly and viciously over who's top bitch in every thing that has a variety of girls you neckbears could conceivably have an opinion about. it stifles just about any casual thread on the topic that isn't slice of life.

>>who doesn't like cute girls and shit
apperantly you if theyre lesbians.
>>
File: s.jpg (309KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
309KB, 500x625px
>>358347
nah i watch things that have girls that are awesome. pairing them together after the fact is just the bonus round, because most of the shit I like does it for me.
>>
>>358337
That's a shame because I really like that show. I recommend it. But yeah, it is a good image.

Ironically the message flew over people's heads entirely and they reacted exactly like that because it turned out to have a fair amount of het. It still has yuri and a harem end for Ange anyway.
>>
>>357015
>a lot of people everywhere have some kind of irrational hatred of lesbians
Isn't it the other way around, most people have a irrational hate for homos, but generally enjoy lesbians. In which case, it's more than likely, they don't like the userbase of people who really like yuri, because they are probably fucking annoying
>>
>>358352
Lesbians*

*note the opinions expressed by a/u/tistics are not the views of the original author
>>
>>358354
I watch anime that is awesome, arguing about best girl after the fact is just a bonus
>>
Autism. All of you.
>>
>>358335
>What the fuck is this reply? It's like you got a retarded /a/nons and then added a twist of reddit. I know nothing about /u/, but is your average f/u/cktard this retarded?

Funny because everyone else in this thread seems to be getting BTFO by that single anon.
>>
>>358356
this is specifically /a/ and 4chan culture we're talking about. the general public generally only enjoy lesbians because they find it non threatening. waifu fags though, they hate shipping with a passion, not for any reason for its inanity, for waifu fags are way more inane, but because it would mean their waifus are sucking pussy instead of their dick.
>>358357
lesbians also does not need to be capitalized. this isn't 200 ad.
>>arguing
>>a bonus
while I'm far from mad I'd be hard pressed to describe this conversation as anything positive or generating actual thought or discussion thats meaningful. arguing over shit is shit. shipping isn't arguing.
>>
>>358372
What's wrong with arguing? Why is making up autistic fanfiction arbitrarily better than a debate about which character is the best? Just because you don't enjoy it isn't a reason by the way
>>
>>358376
becuase what you are arguing about is irrelevent to the show, and is only about fucking one uping each other to be the anon who has the best taste. the fact that you call fanfiction autistic is hilarious for such a hostile board that literally spurns 3dpd for character archtypes.

Fanfiction is like manuer. its shit that actually grows other shit. content. meanwhile a bunch of autists who can't handle someone having an opinion different than their own even amongst the company they personally decide to keep around? theyre more like tiger shit, awful, acidic, and damaging to the environment.
>>
>>358367
>BTFO
>>>>/v/

And no, he really hasn't. He's making /u/ look shit tons worse if you aren't looking at him with biased eyes. He's a fucking moron and lacks self-awareness with everything he's saying

>>358372
>waifu fags though, they hate shipping with a passion, not for any reason for its inanity, for waifu fags are way more inane, but because it would mean their waifus are sucking pussy instead of their dick.
Are you legitimately retarded? People hate shipping not because of waifus getting dicked (a lot of /a/nons like sluts these days anyway), they hate it because not just is it pointless, the people who fucking do it are fucking annoying. I am yet to see a shipperfag who isn't so fucking annoying that, even I, some who is incredibly against using filters, blocks, systems like those, actually wants to hide them away. Actual waifufags are fucking annoying, and go so far as to derail entire threads, but atleast they aren't full autism most of the time
>>
>>358384
How is fan-fiction more relevant to the show than discussing which character you like the most?

What "content" does fan-fiction grow other than more shitty fan-fic and deviantart tier shit?
>>
>>358384
You really are a lost cause who lacks self-awareness, I seriously hope the rest I /u/ isn't like you

There is no difference between waifu and shipping/fanfiction. They are both the same tier as shit. But, shipperfags tend to be worse and more fucking annoying when you do things and say things they don't like. Most of the time, waifufags while just post smug anime girls in response
>>
>>358385
>>telling that guy to leave for saying btfo
>>you guys are the fags that started tossing the word around.
feel free to tell yourself to go back to /v/ at anytime.

>>I personally don't like shipping so anyone who likes a pairing that isnt between an anon and his waifu is annoying as shit and needs to be removed kebab
poor fucking you, you don't like shipping. I'm sorry you can't handle basic discussion about 70% of anime; romance.
>>
>>358392
> I'm sorry you can't handle basic discussion about 70% of anime; romance.
>70%
>implying made up romances are good discussion
>>
>>358312
Seriously, what is this about???
>>
>>358390
its amusing you can say that shit with a straight face, considering /a/ would not even have 80% of the images it does without fan artists doing fan content. yes even a 4koma drawn in manga form is fanfiction if its a derivative work.

what content does it grow? whatever it is you like as long as you are willing to mind the weeds.
>>
>>358391
>>post smug anime images at eachother, what a riveting discussion we are having.

there is a difference between waifu fags and shipping fanfiction actually you retard. its called empathy and being able to enjoy something by walking in the character's shoes rather than needing the character to be a bland self insert for you or having them as a waifu.

>>358397
>>implying it isn't 70% of /a/
>>
>>358398
see >>358249
>>
>>358402
How utterly vauge, also fan art is usually not based on shipping but on someone drawing a character they liked, sounds kinda like waifufagging actually, I mean making content or discussion about your favorite character.
l
>>
>>358404
>/a/ = anime
Also it's not at all, most romance discussion is haremshit and that isn't even half the board

>making two characters you liked kiss requires empathy
>making up stories about 2 characters you liekd requires empathy
wew lad
>>
>>358392
>>>I personally don't like waifufags so anyone who waifus a character i like and want to ship is annoying as shit and needs to be removed kebab

Look, I can do that too!!!

Fucking retard, good job ignoring everything I said and then twisting it all to make yourself seem right. If this is all bait, you're not upsetting anyone and am only making me glad your autism got forced into another board. I wouldn't want that autism in threads for shows I like, because I actually like to discuss them, not peoples headcanon. And yes, discussing waifus is discussing the show, because you're talking about the characters, headcanon fanfiction isn't
>>
>>358406
Haganai is yuri?
>>
File: 1433359084924.jpg (1MB, 1920x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1433359084924.jpg
1MB, 1920x2000px
>>358409
>>waifu fags
>>fanfiction
>>not knowing ye old self insert is a thing.
its like you want to sound stupid. you where the one who had a problem with fanfiction, not me.
>>usually not based on shipping.
you are wrong.
>>
>>358412
>>/a/ = anime
I assume you meant to throw a ! up in there dumbass. try paying attention instead, because this entire thread's argument started when I described how /a/ threw out lesbians to their containment board due to severe butthurt.

>>durr empathy isnt about feeling for someone other than yourself, you're retarded!
okay phd.

>>358414
yuri end is canon in the ln.
>>
>>358415
Most fanart is of single characters so no I'm pretty dead on.
>>
>>358413
>>hur i can put words in your mouth, HAAHA!
I'm not trying to remove waifu fags you stupid shit. I think you are awful cancerous sad sucks who are triggered hard by forbidden love and honestly make purefags look sane, but hey I'm not a retard like you who wants everything I don't like to disappear.
>>
>>358414
MC ends up rejecting both main girls. The two girls end up living together, with one being the butler (and accountant in control of the wealth) of the other. Some people choose to interpret this as the two girls ending up together even though one of them literally states she's not giving up on the MC and that she'll go to the same university as him to chase him.
>>
>>358419
>yuri end is canon in the ln.
I'm going to need a [citation required] for that anon. Last I recall, black was just simply working under yellow's family, not them fucking each other
>>
>>358419
No i was quoting you, you mong.
>>
>>358422
Feel free to offer up statistics asshole. pairings are so popular in japan the actually have an event where they sell fan works that cater entirely to this kind of thing.
>>
>>358426
no you weren't.
learn what a quote is.
>>
>>358428
>I don't understand summarizing people's words in greentext as a pseudo quote even though I was doing it earlier in the thread
>>
I'm going to root for /u/ anon.

Watching /a/utists get mad this easily is truly /qa/lity entertainment.
>>
>>358431
Tumblr does have it's uses I suppose
>>
>>358430
doesn't make it a quote, but even if it did, it wouldn't change the fact that I'm right, and you are talking out of your ass.
>>
>>358427
I don't see how what the elevens do matter, when western shippers clearly aren't the same. Shippers in most communities in the west are incredibly hated for being fucking annoying. Who gives a fuck how the nips do shit, you aren't an eleven

>>358431
Nice shitpost, but you should of put more effort in it
>>
>>358433
>I'm right! Because I say I'm right!
>>
File: 1433381361937.jpg (98KB, 1000x638px) Image search: [Google]
1433381361937.jpg
98KB, 1000x638px
>>358432
>>
>>358433
>doesn't make it a quote,
Are you retarded?
>>
File: 1444587150210.jpg (117KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1444587150210.jpg
117KB, 1440x1080px
>>358437
Don't do that
>>
>>358434
thats because in the east, it is generally accepted that this stuff doesn't affect your waifu because lesbianism is taken as a phase in their culture. its the west that has the idea that lesbians are a thing that exists that will deny you pussy.

shippers in the west? fucking retard, you think your own shit doesn't smell. its people that suck, waifu fags just suck more, mostly because they can't seem to coexist with anything but their own.
>>
File: notmagicenough.jpg (59KB, 369x349px) Image search: [Google]
notmagicenough.jpg
59KB, 369x349px
>>358439
now that's a blow close to home. you nearly managed to wound me. filename.
>>
>>358441
No, I think its you who doesn't want to coexist with people and have probably fallen for some Epic Meme! that waifufags are literally shitposting satan

I have yet to see a waifufag doing anything you've described actually seriously
>>
>>358441
>waifufgas can't co-exist with anyone but their own
>/u/ is the only community that had to be quarantined
Hmmm
>>
>>358444
then you are a fucking new fag. and you have provable evidence all around you. look at all this anger and vitriol. and why? because a truth was told, and no one disputed that truth, instead they only got butthurt because they where painted as the villain when in their minds we are the evil lesbian shit posters who where 'triggered' by their desire for us to stop posting.

/u/ exists because /a/ is a whiny decrepit thing, it might have happened eventually, but theres a reason its not a clone of /y/ and is actually full of yuri discussion more than porn.
>>
>>358449
>/a/ is a whiny decrepit thing
Truth.
>>
>>358446
>>/u/ is the only community that had to be quarentined
we aren't quarantined you asshole. we have no reason we can't post in /a/. the idea that /u/ is the only containment board from /a/ is mind numbingly stupid though.

theres /c/ /jp/ /cm/ /w/ /wg/ /m/ /e/, hell i wouldn't be surprised if cgl was from it either
>>
>>358452
You are pretty much quarantined, your reputation precedes you on /a/. You're on par with Naruto posters honestly
>>
>>358435
That's the logic I've always used myself, and it's never failed me.
>>
>>358449
>and you have provable evidence all around you.
You mean, like you being intentionally dishonest, dodging points and twisting argumenst to make it seem like your the one in the right? I'm also not going to believe someone who can't even be fucking arsed to hit their shift key and is acting like a smug arsehole who is incapable of being wrong

>>358452
>/c/ /w/ /wg/ /e/
Those are fucking image dumping boards that are required to stop pointless image dumping

>/jp/
That was made because of touhou spam and to allow /a/ to go back to what it is, fucking anime and manga
>>
>>358456
>acting like a smug arsehole who is incapable of being wrong
Have you looked at a mirror lately?
>>
>>358458
Sorry anon, I've been very blatant in my ignorance in this topic and my willingness to be shown I'm wrong. But, I'm yet to see anything that shows waifufags as big evil demonic demons that they are being played as and that the majority of /a/ is them. I've only seen words of a shitposter, who just doesn't like /a/. Maybe its because someone told him his tastes are shit
>>
>>358456
It's kind of disappointing, /jp/ has potential to be a cool idea but it just ended up being a containment board for Touhou.
>>
>>358456
>That was made because of touhou spam and to allow /a/ to go back to what it is, fucking anime and manga
/jp/ was made to quarantine "off-topic" shit.

>>359060
Mostly because nobody uses it except 2hufags and general posters who have nowhere else to go.
>>
>>358439
>>358443
I don't get it.
>>
File: 1358068173413.png (362KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1358068173413.png
362KB, 700x700px
>>359703
The dark haired girl is the best friend of the other girl and in love with her. But she knows the other girl is straight so she never asks her out and instead even helps her hook up with the boy she loves. That poster is sad because the other guy posted the straight girl and reminded him the lesbian will die all alone, miserable, and unloved?
>>
>>356963
Avafagging's allowed on /trash/ newfag.
>>
>>359992
Uh, trash is the newest board on the site so that would make YOU the newfag.
>>
>>356982
>you dumb fuck
Tell that to the mods, retard.

If you can find one.
>>
>>360701
Find THIS! *grabs dick*
>>
Did you find it yet.
>>
>>358321
It's a myth, ask /x/ about it.
>>
>>361494
And get banned by some psycho mod? No thanks. I'm asking here, on /qa/, the QUESTION AND ANSWER board. I've provided the question, now it's up to someone else to give the answer.
>>
PROFESSIONAL WEEB RIGHT HERE FOLKS >>358269
>>
PROFESSIONAL IDIOT RIGHT HERE FORKS >>361675
>>
PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER RIGHT HERE FOLKS
>>361683
>>
PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER RIGHT HERE FOLKS>>361684
>>
>>361687
That faggot beat me by 2 seconds
>>
>>361687
>>361692
PROFESSIONAL SAMEFAG RIGHT THERE FOLKS
>>
I'm surprised this thread is on page 1.
>>
File: 0039-mika.png (66KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
0039-mika.png
66KB, 400x400px
Is drawhoring avatarfagging?
>>
>>364971
No, that's allowed. In fact, it's encouraged.
>>
>>356963
It seems to be intended to prevent namefags like jim profit
>>
>>356963
It's one of those bizarre rules that makes no sense until you realize that it was something trolls did on /v/. Still do, actually, rules don't influence troll behavior except to encourage the prohibited thing.
>>
File: 1446906528772.jpg (48KB, 381x493px) Image search: [Google]
1446906528772.jpg
48KB, 381x493px
>>358356
4chan is gay as fuck. On every board I'be been on, everyone likes pretending (or not) to be ironically gay.

Still don't know why everyone here hates yuri and lesbians though.
>>
>>365753
>Still don't know why everyone here hates yuri and lesbians though.

It's not actually that common, believe it or not. Just a really vocal minority that goes out of their way to shitpost any time something happens to have lesbians in it. And god forbid there's a full blown yuri anime or something like Sakura Trick. It's like fucking World War 3, if the evil forces were a handful of bitter internet nerds.
>>
>>365753
>Still don't know why everyone here hates yuri and lesbians though.
No one actually hates yuri, it's just that some people are sick of overly enthusiastic yuri fans so they use every possible opportunity to shit on them.
How could anyone actually hate yuri? It's literally the tamest fetish in the world.
>>
>>358204
Why does /u/ define yuri as Japanese origin but /y/ leaves it undefined? /y/ could be massively cleaned up if western shit was sent over to /aco/.
>>
File: 1414721053126.png (415KB, 1020x912px) Image search: [Google]
1414721053126.png
415KB, 1020x912px
>>366027
/a/ board rules never define anime or manga as specifically of Japanese origin, either. There is no need to define stuff like anime, manga, yaoi, or yuri as specifically of Japanese origin either since that's literally self-evident and not up for discussion. Even if it was defined, people in charge of /y/ would probably keep tolerating Western garbage on that board just like people in charge of /u/ do. /aco/ sticky literally states that the board was created for all Western 2D/3DCG porn, and lists /e/, /h/, /d/, to /y/ and /u/ as its Japanese counterparts.
>>
>>366024
I'm sick of overly enthusiastic yuri haters so I use every possible opportunity to piss them off.
>>
File: 1443504132507.png (61KB, 208x238px) Image search: [Google]
1443504132507.png
61KB, 208x238px
>>366584
That's just helping perpetuate the cycle of hatred.

The blood of all the young, innocent yuri fans who come to /a/ and try to excitedly talk about Sakura Trick only be to bullied and told to fuck off to /u/ is partially on your hands.
>>
>>366605
Good. I am a sociopath.
>>
Or a psychopath.
>>
>>366699
>>367796
*tips*
>>
Rin.
>>
"Atheism is like a gallon of milk. It's already got a date printed on it."

Explain this.
>>
>>356974
>how come /u/ allows real people but /y/ does not?
I suppose you havenvt noticed the drastic difference in quality between the two boards. Did you know /u/ is a porn board? I didn't.
>>
>>358309
>unfortunately no, because most anime is awful. manga is where shit is good and stays good.
I like that you used Sailor Moon for your example, where the manga was fucking garbage but the anime was great.
>>
>>369669
Which one are you suggesting is low quality here? Personally I think it's pretty cool that despite being NSFW, /u/ has a lot of discussion and SFW images. It makes good use of all its features.
>>
>>357020
I guess because /hm/ exists. I've been there a few times and it was okay, despite the large amount of amateur stuff. But if you're okay with that it's good.
>>
>>369896
Well, we also have /s/. Just different behaviors from different communities, I guess. Can't expect them to mirror one another when they are about pretty different things.
>>
HELLO IDIOT!
>>
>>369669
The reason there is so much discussion on /u/ is because /a/ hates discussion of yuri anime so it goes there instead
>>
>>371589
Fuck them. It's a vocal minority, and yuri is not actually against the rules on /a/. It's just that there's another place to discuss it more specifically.
>>
>>371591
Just because it isn't against the moderated rules doesn't mean it is tolerated by the community. Even if it is just a vocal minority, as /b/ has taught me, it only takes one person to destroy any chance of actual discussion in a thread.
>>
>>371598
The unkillable generals on /a/ do a pretty good job of disproving that.
>>
>>371598
Your first problem is learning lessons from /b/ of all places. What they do has no bearing on the rest of the world.
>>
Fuckin' vippers.
>>
>>367798
*effortlessly flips you over with one hand* Don't mess with me, kid.
>>
>>369460
Well, I can't figure it out.
>>
And the irony continues.
>>
>>373987
You know what's dumb? *looks out at the screen silently*
>>
>>358190
>>358190
yes please do this, even though 4chan is an imageboard YOU DON'T have to attach an image to every post
>>
File: Max_Jenius.jpg (18KB, 362x394px) Image search: [Google]
Max_Jenius.jpg
18KB, 362x394px
>>356963
>it's completely okay to use a character's name and roleplay as them.
I agree.
>>
>>356963
Having an avatar and roleplaying as a character are two different things, retard.
>>
>>376487
How so, moron?
>>
>>376587
Having an avatar is a way to be identified (similar to using a tripcode or name) with no or little relation to the character. Roleplaying involves pretending to be the character in question for a particular thread.
>>
>>376592
And why is one okay but the other horrible?
>>
>>376648
Roleplaying is contained to a single thread and is just a form of entertainment. Avatarfagging is a form of attentionwhoring that can disrupt a whole board. It can be compared to tripfagging but also takes up the image limit and goes against the developed name/trip system for identification (signatures are also banned for the same reason)
>>
>>376653
I don't see how roleplaying is any less disruptive. That's completely untrue about it being contained to a single thread, it often persists across many. AND people roleplay with images anyway.
>>
>>369675
>>the anime was great and the managa was garbage
they where both objectively awful. take off your rose glasses.
>>
ERPing can have some art to it, a collaboration that actually builds something. Avatarfagging is just a person bugging the thread for attention and trying to have a dozen boring conversations with anons.
>>
>>377899
I watched Sailor Moon for the first time recently. Toei really gave the series personality. Good slice of life series.
>>
>>378256
I wish they'd just remastered Sailor Moon for the anniversary instead of making Crystal.
>>
>>378263
Crystal is so weird. They faithfully adapted the part of the manga that everyone hated and excised everything that made the original Sailor Moon anime good.
>>
>>378249
I see people talking about ERPing in Madoka threads a lot, so I look hoping for an excuse to masturbate and there's nothing erotic about it. Do people just throw around that acronym without actually knowing what the E stands for?
>>
>>371580
Hello reddit
>>
>>379122
Hi, 4chan.

Does anyone know where tumblr is?
>>
>>379327
Probably wasting their breath on something stupid
>>
>>382239
Funny, that sounds just like /qa/.
>>
Still looking for tumblr.
>>
>>379327
>>384277
Nobody knows anything about what Tumblr actually is. They are retards.
>>
I'd take this over the /d/ spam.
>>
>>385680
If I had to guess, here's why.
>>
DUDE
>>
WEED
>>
File: 1400939578488.jpg (38KB, 362x346px) Image search: [Google]
1400939578488.jpg
38KB, 362x346px
This thread died like a week ago, why do you keep bumping it?
I mean, I can understand that one fag bumping his /d/ whine threads, but what's the point here?
>>
>>388148
Different people have fun in different ways. That's all I can really come up with.
>>
And somehow it doesn't get old.
>>
Aaaand bumped over a bunch of /d/ spam. I like bumping threads right after he bumps threads, just so all his work goes to waste.
>>
It's better than sex.
>>
Heh, you think you're clever for being able to read, don't you? Thing is, I'm a very patient man. Good luck.
>>
I'm back, baby.
>>
File: 1343677785322.png (195KB, 472x670px) Image search: [Google]
1343677785322.png
195KB, 472x670px
>>389520
What would happen if you started bumping every single non-/d/ thread after that faggot finished bumping all of his threads? Would he start doing it again and the board would turn into a never ending bump war?
Maybe then mods would finally intervene and delete all of that garbage?
>>
Reading this thread reaffirms that animefaggots really are subhuman autists to me.
>>
File: 1449694112471.png (203KB, 451x453px) Image search: [Google]
1449694112471.png
203KB, 451x453px
>>390491
Then stop using 4chan. Everyone here is a anime autist
>>
>>390494
No they're not, either.
>>
File: mpv-shot0299.png (727KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0299.png
727KB, 1280x720px
>>390496
Yes, everyone is. That's what the site was made for. If you aren't then you are probably out of place, and in the wrong place
>>
>>390500
Nope, don't think so.
What this site was made for, and what it is now, are two very different things.
I think you ought to put up with that, or you can go to /r/anime to discuss your cartoons that are special because they're Japanese.
>>
File: 1372443773773.png (149KB, 317x344px) Image search: [Google]
1372443773773.png
149KB, 317x344px
>>390506
No, what the site was made for and its continued existence is the very same thing. It was made for japsht, continued to be about japshit and is still for japshit. You are just merely upset that you don't actually belong and want to force your way in and change history. I know it is unfortunate, but that won't happen and you'll have an hiroed yourself long before hiro listens to you morons
>>
>>390513
Nah. This is our site now. We're not changing history. But we are the present and future. You had best get over it. 4chan belongs to people who now unironically call its original users beta worthless eater males, people who have girlfriends and fuck on the regular, go clubbing and get drunk and buy Apple products. This site belongs to us, you were just here first. The Native Americans conquered by the New World who've come to give real purpose and function to this site. Better get used to it.
>>
File: smugtouhou.png (515KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
smugtouhou.png
515KB, 1000x1000px
>>390519
AHAHAHAHA
>>
>>390522
What? The fact that I'm here, the fact that /soc/ is here, that /k/ is here, that /b/ is what it is now, is all the proof I need. Hate to burst your bubble, anime child. I constantly post about these things on /a/ and I'm told "we're the kind ruining 4chan." Hahahaha. Good. The 4chan is ours.
>>
File: 1446725012579.png (446KB, 598x564px) Image search: [Google]
1446725012579.png
446KB, 598x564px
>>390523
AHAHAHAHA
>>
>>390525
Thanks for the site though. Really, the past four years have been good to normal, well-adjusted people on 4chan. We're the majority. We're fucking your dakimakuras, son.
>>
File: UltraSmugLoli.jpg (799KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
UltraSmugLoli.jpg
799KB, 1080x1080px
>>390526
AHAHAHAHA
>>
File: image.png (135KB, 680x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
135KB, 680x750px
>>390519
>>390523
>being this emotionally invested
>>
>>390529
>Being this trolled
Hahahaha. Typical animetism.
>>
>>390529
Said the guy who literally got mad because the truth about 4chan's ownership was stated.
>>
>>390432
I've discovered that if I do it while he's in the process, he will in fact start bumping them again. So yeah, that could totally have it. I'd make the sacrifice for the greater good except it is a pain in the ass to keep doing that so I am not motivated enough to bother. Oh well. I'm sure it will eventually be resolved without my help. They certainly have no intention of caving in to his demands.
>>
>>390523
>thinking /k/ is not an anime board

Oh, hahaha. You don't know anything about guns.
>>
KWEH!
>>
Merry Christmas.
>>
>>392973
Merry Christmas.
>>
So is the story worthwhile in a way where there's good characterizations and theme exploration that mixes well with its premise without having to relegate character development to sidequests and instead rely on good writing to flesh everyone out, or is this just another festering pile of moeshit garbarge with one-dimensional characters defined by their quirks and tropes and have both shitty J-Pop music and unnecessary fanservice to which the entire product was created solely to appeal to the otaku demographic who buys this shit because their rife is too hard and they need to escape from reality by watching or playing something sensational instead of inspirational all while bastardizing the very foundations of both Shin Megami Tensei and Fire Emblem (if Awakening hadn't done so already with its own one-dimensional characters defined by quirks as well as a disconnected story arc (to which is was made worse with Fates thanks to their shitty English dub that tries to copy the original version instead of altering the dialogue to make it sound natural to North Americans which leads to this "big brother" bullcrap which is basically "onii-chan" in a very obnoxious way as well as Camilla's wardrobe that screams "blatant fanservice" and yet is supposed to be respected by the players with her emotions))?
>>
Merry Christmas.
>>
>>393365
I am very mad. I drove all the way to CSU to play in a tournament, get stuck in traffic and lost against this stupid *** sheik. Down threw tech chase and wouldn't stop shino stalling I really cannot think straight right now. I offered to MM him for more than $20. Nope. I thought I would have made it out of pools if I knew how to ******* buffer roll. But they didn't even give me the frames to do it. Bullshit, just straight up bullshit. Probably will never go to a tournament that gay *** sheiks enter ever again. This definitely ruined my day.
No Zero don't do it said Mew2King. I have Marth and thats the only person I need. No, you must have me M2K. Said Zero. I shall wrap you with my scarf and take you to my homeland and wed you! But, said M2k. I don't love you, just Marth and Sheik. At hearing this Zero got a angry flare in his eye and said I will face you in a Match in melee, no items, Fox only final destination. If I win you marry me, if you win you marry Marth. A hearing this Jason got a little nervous but said okay. The end.
I agree man. First time i got smash 4 and tried it, after having played Fox-only on Final Destination for years in Melee, I was so dissapointed. I couldn't Doowop an Skippity Uppity Airslap into a Wavedashed Cockdump Sparklenut. You aren't even allowed to Spiteshine a ledge canceled Dickknob after twirlywhirly dibbidybobbidyboo 2: Electric Boogaloo. ******* inexcusable. Ireally hope Sakurai dies so the series can see its full potential.
Is it just me or does anyone else hate the term "Shine"? it sounds like a stupid buzz word that simplifies the complexity of melee's neutral
>>
▄▀▄ █▄░█ ▀ █▄░▄█ █▀▀
█▀█ █░▀█ █ █░█░█ █▀▀
▀░▀ ▀░░▀ ▀ ▀░░░▀ ▀▀▀
>>
File: GWIAZDKA (194)—.png (414KB, 472x664px) Image search: [Google]
GWIAZDKA (194)—.png
414KB, 472x664px
Avatars are totally allowed, I rarely get banned for mine!
>>
>wedding Party cousin
>all relatives there
>food
>music
>random deposits (girl)
>after eating fucking, I walk into the ballroom
>I think a closed room
>find a video camera, those that have an attached LCD
>turn on the camera
>I'm looking out the screen, talking shit and the like
>I have a wonderful idea to see how my penis is on the camera screen
>why_not.jpg
>shot my glorious mast and begin to masturbate for him harden
>I get back, to see my ass while I masturbate
>tesão_intensifies.jpg
>I hear a noise coming from outside the room
>keep everything as a ninja
>feels_good_man.jpg
>opens the door
moment to breathe.
>out my mother with a worried face
>she says that camera would run the hall, live broadcasting the testimonies and messages of the guests, the bride and groom, a huge screen in the middle of the hall
>all saw the shit did
>all saw my penis
>all saw me looking at my ass fapando
>leave the hall back to my mother
>5 months of psychologist
>>
Does anyone else hate when you type a big post and someone responds to a very small part of it and nothing else? It's like everything else is beneath acknowledging. If someone does that I just automatically disengage from discussion with them.
>>
*tips fedora* is used at the dumbest times now. Any time a discussion even begins to hint at being complex, someone fires that off. It's like they're afraid of having to put some effort into their posts.

This might go back to the problem with phone posters - they're on the phones so they don't WANT to type anything substantial. So they just tip their fedora instead.
>>
>>396725
Worst part is, it happens constantly on /qa/. It's like, gee, if you don't actually want to discuss changes to 4chan, why are you here?
>>
Is there a way to hide threads completely, so that you can't see them when browsing the board in page view? Kinda like how they're practically invisible in catalog view.
>>
Hello?
>>
i am no expert in these things

i am simply saying that i am prepared for the time when someone schools me

i will not suffer from learning

i understand that i am probably wrong

if someone were to prove me wrong i will be pleased to be freed from lies

i only say so to preserve my honor
>>
Well, better this than the other shit. Thank you for keeping this bumped.
>>
………………...........
…………………......
……………… …*•○○•*…
……………… .**’…
………..……*•►◄••* …
……………*▬▬* …
………….*•▬# #▬•**…
…………*▬ ▬** …
………** *…
…….*� �*…
…….* *…
….…………………▓█...
…….………………▓█...
………………….๑۩۞۩๑…
•*´`*•.¸.•*´`*•.¸.•*´`*•.¸.•*´`*•.¸.•*´`*•.¸.•*´`*•.
(*Nerry Christmas & A Happy 2016 * )
*•..•*´*•..•*´*•..•*´*•..•*´*•..•*´*•..•*´*•..•*:
>>
>>401347
>Nerry
>>
>>401383
That gets your attention and not the deformed tree.
>>
Avatarfagging is a kind of image spam that pushes the image limit on a thread.

Threads have image limits because hosting images is a use of resources.
>>
>>401575
By that logic, shouldn't people be banned for spamming reaction images too? Tons of threads have people wasting responses on that.
>>
Anyways, >>358269, please listen to me. That it's really related to this thread.
I went to Yoshinoya a while ago; you know, Yoshinoya?
Well anyways there was an insane number of people there, and I couldn't get in.
Then, I looked at the banner hanging from the ceiling, and it had "150 yen off" written on it.
Oh, the stupidity. Those idiots.
You, don't come to Yoshinoya just because it's 150 yen off, fool.
It's only 150 yen, 1-5-0 YEN for crying out loud.
There're even entire families here. Family of 4, all out for some Yoshinoya, huh? How fucking nice.
"Alright, daddy's gonna order the extra-large." God I can't bear to watch.
You people, I'll give you 150 yen if you get out of those seats.
Yosinoya should be a bloody place.
That tense atmosphere, where two guys on opposite sides of the U-shaped table can start a fight at any time, the stab-or-be-stabbed
mentality, that's what's great about this place.
Women and children should screw off and stay home.
Anyways, I was about to start eating, and then the bastard beside me goes "extra-large, with extra sauce."
Who in the world orders extra sauce nowadays, you moron?
I want to ask him, "do you REALLY want to eat it with extra sauce?"
I want to interrogate him. I want to interrogate him for roughly an hour.
Are you sure you don't just want to try saying "extra sauce"?
Coming from a Yoshinoya veteran such as myself, the latest trend among us vets is this, extra green onion.
That's right, extra green onion. This is the vet's way of eating.
Extra green onion means more green onion than sauce. But on the other hand the price is a tad higher. This is the key.
And then, it's delicious. This is unbeatable.
However, if you order this then there is danger that you'll be marked by the employees from next time on; it's a double-edged sword.
I can't recommend it to amateurs.
What this all really means, though, is that you, >>358269, should just stick with today's special.
>>
>>403144
Is this copypasta?
>>
>>403153
No, I actually wrote that all myself. Yoshinoya is hell.
Thread posts: 241
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.