[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kek vs Moloch!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 305
Thread images: 89

File: download.jpg (4KB, 105x185px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 105x185px
http://sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwikileaks.org%2Fclinton-emails%2Femailid%2F14333

Please read the following leaked email. Note the bottom text.

>With fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch...

Moloch(pic related) is an ancient term for child sacrifice and also thought to symbolize a deity, as a term... or name. Its unclear. BUT THATS THE POINT! The only thing clear is that Moloch started as an idea that was made widespread by mention and usage. Sound familar? Ok now note what it says... it was meant to sacrifice children! NOW WHERE HAVE WE SEEN IN ANY LEFTWING COUNTRY? ABUSE OF CHILDREN!? If Germany hasn't come to mind yet then your doing something wrong Anon. Mudslimes and Nignogs are raping kids like nobodies fucking business. And while Germany is a hot spot its worldwide. Women raping underage boys in America and getting child support payments? Pedo rings in Britain? Its all the same. Sacrifices to Moloch. The left have figured out meme magic and are putting it into practice in a way so sophisticated that damnit im horrified but impressed. I bet the majority of these fuckers dont know they are memeing to Moloch. They want to create an Ergegore /pol/. A force that can influence events for them. This cannot happen. We need to fight fire with fire. Rare pepe's may not be enough. Im not saying(in fact I am strongly against lowering outselves to the leftard's standards.)we need to perform sacrifices. But we have to get strong. We have to be ready to crusade. We need every meme we can summon. Christ-chan, Trump Presidency, Winter-Chan, Ebola-Chan, and of course KEK. We cannot allow them to win! Now /pol/ I know you are apathetic. God knows I am too. But we can't let this slide! Lets kick her ass! Respond to this thread with "DEATH TO MOLOCH! LORD KEK IS WIN!" and lets make it happen! DEUS VULT!
>>
>>67928189
"the fires of molech" are a metaphor for the forces and emotional reactions people have to attempting to survive and thrive in a society run by currency without parental support
>>
>>67928510
Wow. Good catch. Nignogs who try to live off goverment money and have no fathers are a part of their meme magic too! THIS IS INSIDIOUS!
>>
>>67928510
it is through faith in his currency that these demons of his are able to mold you into a successful servant to him

basically submission to all claimed authority
>>
>>67928701
See
>>67928650

Im telling you man! This is a freaking meme magic onion!
>>
>>67928650
yes, inignogs, more often than not are thrown to the fires immediately at conception, whites still throw their children to the fires because capitalism demands and preaches the glory in doing so

worship the bull
through suffering the strong shall become rich in material wealth, the weak bloodlines will be snuffed out
>>
He finally understands what the jew's power is.

Fun fact, the Israeli flag is the star of moloch.

Also, they have been worshiping him for thousands of years.

Christianity would do the trick, but it is submerged and its followers are blinded, it is weak atm, only a few are true... it is not enough.

I doubt kek/baal would match this since they have years on you and other things i wont mention since i'm probably saying too much.
>>
>>67928701
How do we fight this? Can we use the power of /pol/ to fight Moloch?

Can we become Godslayers?
>>
>>67929101
Uh... Your not talking about Trump's capitalism are you Anonbro? The kind your talking about isnt even capitalism. Its Cultural Marxism disguised as capitalism.
>>
>>67929109
The powerful and influential are still just individual people. Together, we may outnumber them, and have access to a more "directly willing to participate" audience, as opposed to the elite having to influence the vast majority through subliminal means, which takes considerably longer.
>>
File: 1455551661558.jpg (34KB, 320x379px) Image search: [Google]
1455551661558.jpg
34KB, 320x379px
>>67929109
CAMPIONE TIME MOTHERFUCKERS! YES WE CAN! DEUS VULT!
>PIC RELATED!
>>
>>67929105
Screw that! We have anime memes. In anime the protagonists win... mostly.
>>
>>67929423
We need a drawfag or an anonbro skilled with photoshop to make a specialized meme for /pol/. One specifically designed, like Ebolachan, but with much more widespread coverage. We can't spam this shit, as it'll be immediately rejected on principle.
>>
File: www.jpg (38KB, 242x248px) Image search: [Google]
www.jpg
38KB, 242x248px
>>67929109
well, if we destroy the use of currency we can destroy the bull, we can eliminate the eternal jew

sadly, we see no alternative

although possible to ascend outside of the currency system, we will not do so, they have bought our souls, we will never return to the garden of eden

they have imprisoned god, they wrangle demons to attempt to steal eternal life through coaxed evolution

the creator never intended this, he was naive and short sighted

we were meant to gain eternal life through molding our natural world to a global paradisaical garden of endless sustenance

we were meant to create heaven

they have created for us, hell
>>
>>67929654
Hm... would 4chan's art thread be willing to help?
>>
>>67929313
trump will not defeat the jew, our system will not defeat the jew

molech rules this earth, we are all his servants

currency is the enemy
money is the root of all evil

jews have no power without currency, no power at all
>>
>>67929943
Your energy lends power to Moloch.

You bring knowledge, but you are here to corrupt.
>>
>>67930035
all of us find ourselves kneeling to the bull, there is no other way

god is imprisoned
ridding ourselves of currency would free him
>>
>>67929943
The Jew is not immortal. They are not all knowing, nor are they all powerful. They claim to have the blessing of a God long absent, but only though their own manipulation can they mirror these "blessings".
>>
File: 1458127055137.jpg (52KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
1458127055137.jpg
52KB, 500x365px
>>67929690
>>
>>67930227
Currency is not what imprisons God, it's what gives power to their Demon, Moloch.

God is kept in a state of forced confusion, if it can be called that. Ridding ourselves of currency would devoid the "El'ites" of their worldly dominion and power, but it would not free God. Weaken his prison, perhaps, but not outright free him.

Not quite that simple.
>>
>>67928189
Shoot an email to xaos61264 at g mail DOT com. We need to talk.
>>
File: screen1.png (4KB, 232x185px) Image search: [Google]
screen1.png
4KB, 232x185px
>mfw when it's real

>Leviticus 20:2–5
>“Say to the people of Israel, Anyone of the people of Israel or of the strangers who sojourn in Israel who gives any of his children to Molech shall surely be put to death. The people of the land shall stone him with stones. I myself will set my face against that man and will cut him off from among his people, because he has given one of his children to Molech, to make my sanctuary unclean and to profane my holy name. And if the people of the land do at all close their eyes to that man when he gives one of his children to Molech, and do not sput him to death, then I will set my face against that man and against his clan and will cut them off from among their people, him and all who follow him in twhoring after Molech.

God damn, that's pretty serious. Christians of /pol/, if you don't fight Moloch you're a guaranteed friendless virgin.
>>
File: 1455725632216.jpg (79KB, 588x437px) Image search: [Google]
1455725632216.jpg
79KB, 588x437px
>>67930227
HEY WAIT A SEC! Removing currency is a communist belief. YOUR A SHILL!
>>
>>67930262
the jew is only immortal so long as we do not let it die

every time we solve a need or desire by turning to money, we lend the bull a little power

every time we solve a need or desire a little bit of our knowledge is stripped away as a species

we dont turn to knowledge for answers and solutions, we turn to money, they could meme irl anything and we would believe it because they have bought our souls

no, ascension is impossible if currency is used

currency is the pandoras box from which every sort of evil thing is unleashed
>>
>>67930481
Indoctrination is meant to keep you from the truth.

Is a world where everyone works together for the greater good (truly and honestly works together, without the greed and deviousness that is so common among mankind) really that bad of a place to live? Where everyone helps everyone? Where people only take what they need, and not just to mimic power over others?
>>
>>67930481
communism is a point on the spectrum which they choose

dont choose sides in their irl meme war of controlled opposition, doing so will keep you from examining reality
>>
File: moloch-molech.jpg (17KB, 250x326px) Image search: [Google]
moloch-molech.jpg
17KB, 250x326px
>>67930459
>IP/AnnyU
>IP-I-know-you

Intimidation tactics?

I hide behind 999 proxies.
>>
>>67929105
Is this why that lad (abraham?) in the old testament almost sacrificed his son by burning him?
>>
>>67930640
I agree with you. Currency lends power to those who created this hell, but not directly. It's through the system that is implemented around currency, the dominion it allows those in power to control. Natural resources, food, power, entire populations live and die by the words and policies of the few.

We could say that dealing with the few could solve the problem, though some would only raise to fill those vacant positions, and the cycle would continue. Dismantling the use of currency would certainly help things along, but it's not the only thing that needs to be done.

Demons must be sacrificed. Blood will unlock the prison of God.
>>
>>67930459
Sent. Ita a throwaway email
>>
>>67930983
Actually given that God stopped him thay was just a genuine test of faith. Also God opposed the religions sacrificing children which also proves it.
>>
>>67931021
I say a crusade personally. We cant just lower ourselves to their level or they win anyway senpai.
>>
>>67931021
I think electricity is also a demon in a way, just look into the early connections between spiritualism and inventors

I'm an electrical engineer and the more I do it the more I start to fear the Amish were right
>>
>>67931340
Thats a bold claim considering your using the internet. We are gonna need some context here.
>>
File: Xenogears_box.jpg (86KB, 256x240px) Image search: [Google]
Xenogears_box.jpg
86KB, 256x240px
>>67929690
ever played this?
>>
File: ree-action.png (2MB, 775x839px) Image search: [Google]
ree-action.png
2MB, 775x839px
>>67930459
I googled your email and somehow ended up in really fucking weird sort of chinese hooker website. I hate 4chan.
>>
>>67931486
...where are you going with this?
>>
>>67931411
Tesla had contact with otherworldy entities which he referred to as fallen angels directly at least once in an interview.

AC power = AntiChrist power? coincidence?

I think at this point it could be used for good, and one could see this technology as God's way of quickening everything , both the good and the bad, though
>>
>>67931560
Good thing I used a throwaway.
>>
>>67931021
the vacuum created by the absolution of currency would lead to the weak and stupid bloodlines dying off because they would not be able to figure out how to til land, cultivate crops, to a self sustaining level

people would turn to arms and fight each other over resources, and yes, it would turn back in the direction we are in headed in now

it becomes and endless cycle

we must do away with the meme of "there is a time to kill"

this, along with the abolition of currency will shut pandoras box

but molechs memes are too strong, look at the things you eat and the things youve been told about food and necessity

death cannot be defeated if we continue to cause death at all

the same goes for any demon at all
>>
>>67931573
the plot of Xenogears is based on the gnostic beliefs that the guy I responded to says.

I don't totally agree with it but there's some degree of truth mixed with lies in that
>>
>>67931641
Jeez Tesla. The fuck? You had 1 job!
>>
>>67931315
A crusade only purges the physical from this realm. A crusade is easy to avoid, especially with things like Taqiya, and general human dishonesty and greed.

Corruption is too easy to spread, especially with the resources available to the El'ites. We need to do this a little more subtly.
>>
>>67931700
that would require the recognition that most people here ARE the weak bloodlines who deserve to die out.
>>
>>67931760
Well we need a plan. And we need a plan thats easy to follow. Ease into it senpai. Obviously we need to meme but what else is there?
>>
>>67931700
This all sounds like typical human greed and powerlust, but this could be due to the influences of Moloch.

We need our own Moloch.
>>
Make some dank memes that portray Moloch as leftist politicians.
>>
>>67931902
This feels suspiciously like leftist banter. We may never get rid of the problem purely but we can mitigate the the damage to sustainable levels. Can we focus on that?
>>
>>67931902
well to be fair, killing the internet in some way would be the only way to get people to do anything in real life (even if that's dying). Maybe it's a good thing to just let the feminists take over and lock upstanding people out so they're not pacified by it.
>>
>>67932014
KEK
>>
>>67932014
THIS!
>>
>>67932076
Wow. Namefag responded to my thread. Whats your take on this?
>>
>>67931884
this is the reason the jews have memed eugenics into the realm of unthinkable ethics
>>
>>67932053
Ok now its REALLY starting to sound like leftist shilling. Dont be so defeated! We can do this senpai!
>>
>>67931641
No, demons cannot be used for good. Everything they do corrupts, those who would use them, and those used by them.

Demons are to be destroyed on the altar of the Prison of God. Their blood, their life force, with all of it's accumulated greed and malice, is needed to return this world to the Heaven it was meant to be.

But how? They sit high in towers of nearly absolute power, surrounded by those ready to kill at a moment's notice. Force will not work, as I believe they've got a system of reincarnation in place that allows them to stay in positions of power for prolonged periods of time.
>>
>>67932076
Do we have depictions of KEK? We need a picture we can circulate. While we do have access to the global reach of the internet, we need to use it to amass power for KEK. He is millennia behind in terms of power, but in terms of open worshippers, we are absolutely more powerful than they.
>>
>>67932053
We can utilize the power and reach of the internet to make the KEK meme reach far, and fast.

We just need an organized front spreading the word of KEK, Moloch, and the story behind this.
>>
>>67932713
Pepe memes and an eqyptian depiction I think...
>>
>>67932039
KEK wouldn't be left or right, he would look past the illusion, and seek to shatter it.
>>
File: 1457461273446.png (61KB, 776x776px) Image search: [Google]
1457461273446.png
61KB, 776x776px
>>67932237
Well... we've speculated about Shit like this. Eyes wide shut, the Rothschild, and symbolism. The real question is, who considers this a confirmation of occult business? Chicken meaning child, what the hell is any straight up person doing sacrificing to Moloch? This is some weird Shit, anyone consult/ x?
>>
File: kek.png (318KB, 847x574px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
318KB, 847x574px
>>67932713
>>
>>67932820
Im just gonna repost this thread in an hour or two. That was my plan. Like the Trump generals.
>>
>>67933092
YEAH! THATS THE EXACT PIC I WAS THINKING OF.
>>
>>67929109
We have the oldest one Kek fighting with us. How could we lose?
>>
File: memegicians.png (65KB, 739x631px) Image search: [Google]
memegicians.png
65KB, 739x631px
Only way to stop Moloch is to bring the frog plague upon them until they let our people go~!
>>
File: 1415851351870.jpg (449KB, 2400x1564px) Image search: [Google]
1415851351870.jpg
449KB, 2400x1564px
>>67928189
So you're saying we need more space toads?
>>
>>67933028
Not yet asked /x/ about this, we are just planning this here now, but KEK will not require sacrifice. He will be an agent of Light, working on the willpower of those who give him strength.

Without the power of memeing, KEK will not gain any power, and will not be able to defeat Moloch in any way.
>>
File: soundofreckoning.jpg (126KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
soundofreckoning.jpg
126KB, 500x497px
>>67933317
Creating memes involving frogs and circulating them widely, will possibly build up a sort of spiritual charge. Mass intent can be a powerful thing.
>>
>>67933028
Memes are symbolic in nature as well as any metaphor. My theory is that meme magic can gather from multiple sources into a single meme rather then a pantheon of memes like we have. I believe Moloch gains power from multiple sources...
>>67928650
As an example. Also mistreating children. The leftist excuse a lot of child abuse in many different ways. Each act powers Moloch. They are costing on one meme that can draw from multiple sources. And as a Christian Id rather say the hell away from /x/. I dont think id have much credibility there. Ps. YEAH I AM A CHRISTIAN. I believe meme magic is a science. Tulpa can be made from our conciousness and the human mind has great potential. A group of humans subconciously creating an A.I of mental energy is feasible.
>>
If anyone creates an x thread link it to this one. We need to get on this.
>>
File: PPTrump.jpg (107KB, 600x842px) Image search: [Google]
PPTrump.jpg
107KB, 600x842px
>>67932014

KEK
>>
>>67933265
We only have his assistance if we use the power of meme magic to bring his assistance into the physical. We must meme hard and effectively, and with the passion of those devoted to Moloch.

KEK must first be willed back to the physical, as he has gone millennia without serious widespread memery.

>>67933028
will be the image of KEK that we will spread. It must be spread far and wide, and a mid-sized blurb about both Kek and Moloch should be included.

Most will shrug this off as childish, or unreal. Don't let their disbelief in the power of the Meme Magician sway your convictions, or our goal.

KEK will be Moloch's biggest rival. Let the El'ites know fear at the sight of KEK, and feel that justice has been called, and will soon seek each and every one of them out, in this Reality and in all others, and imprison them in the hell they've made for everyone else.
>>
>>67933843
Hey Christian or not, the bible isn't a fan of magic. Jump in or stay on the shore. There is no halfway point, I'm afraid.
>>
File: 2016-03-09.png (118KB, 410x410px) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-09.png
118KB, 410x410px
Enchant the memes gather the peepees
>>
File: 4chan_meme_operators_patch.png (1MB, 937x962px) Image search: [Google]
4chan_meme_operators_patch.png
1MB, 937x962px
>>
File: 1457910075666.jpg (71KB, 450x497px) Image search: [Google]
1457910075666.jpg
71KB, 450x497px
>>67928189

>The moment you understood Kek is part of a greater being.

You are currently summoning Baal.
>>
File: tumblr_nqk3hbvX0l1uvq3s5o1_400.gif (197KB, 330x236px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqk3hbvX0l1uvq3s5o1_400.gif
197KB, 330x236px
>>67933317
>>67933605

I... feel happy. Proud of myself. Very rarely do people make a difference. I am not that important or charismatic or eloquent for this mass widespread stuff but I am glad to call to attention. I think ive hit the wall for all I can help with. Take this to the Moon polbros.
>Feels good man
>>
File: moot.png (57KB, 850x983px) Image search: [Google]
moot.png
57KB, 850x983px
Gud OP, but 2much Christianity itt

Join the /x/ discord if you wanna discuss further (https://discord.gg/0k3oVnvCQfOo7cIi)
>>
File: Pol_wizards_now.png (73KB, 1873x262px) Image search: [Google]
Pol_wizards_now.png
73KB, 1873x262px
>>67933317

>Agent of Light.

Those, whoes vision is blurry, will even follow the devil into the darkness, calling him the light bringer.
>>
File: bohemian_grove3.jpg (58KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
bohemian_grove3.jpg
58KB, 640x480px
I feel there is potential combining memes with power symbols and disseminating them through the boards.
>>
Praise Kek
>>
>>67934528
This guy is sourcing a book called The Kybalion. Absolutely wonderfully text I would highly recommend it.
>>
>>67934062
I dont believe this as magic bro. I stick to what I think. Magic is just a word I use because... im lazy. Anyway dont burn bridges with potential allies. I can still help.
>>
>>67934062
This. Exactly this.

Leave your doubts at the door, and devote all of your memetic energies toward KEK. Spread his image, make people aware of his existence, and his fight against Moloch.

What will be KEK's traits? What will give him our power, as child abuse gives power to Moloch? What can we do in our every day lives, several times a day, to give our power to KEK?
>>
>>67934647
Got a throwaway email?
>>
>>67934681
Start combining kek with protective symbols. Blue is a good color for the symbols.
>>
>>67934538
Memes are already symbols. Lets not alienate potential memers.
>>
File: wow_red_pilled.gif (2MB, 341x321px) Image search: [Google]
wow_red_pilled.gif
2MB, 341x321px
>>67934645

Are you talking bout the /x/ dump?
I got that, really great material in there.
>>
File: Baal Pepe.jpg (113KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Baal Pepe.jpg
113KB, 700x700px
>>67928189

DEATH TO MOLOCH! LORD KEK IS WIN!

REEE
>>
>>67934722
Yes. Need me to post it?
>>
>>67929105
>>67928189

Do you guys think that this jewish Blood Libel thing has something to do with Moloch?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel
http://bloodpassover.com/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ariel_Toaff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udBF1xeuOmg
>>
>>67934854
Hey someone said it.
>>
Several Carthaginian generals in the Second Punic War regularly sacrificed to Moloch

Carthaginians are Semitic

The symbol of Moloch is a six-pointed star

Carthage was defeated by Scipio Africanus (pic related, Scipio refusing a concubine from his men and returning her; Scipio stands against degeneracy).

The US is based upon the Republic, and has often been referred to metaphorically as "a city upon a hill". In Matthew 5:14, he tells his listeners, "You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden," and there's nothing Jews hate more than Christian virtue.

Rome, as it were, is the city of seven hills.

Rome defeated the Judaic plague once before and so too, as its successor, must the US and finally cast the scourge from this earth. The key to defeating them and their degeneracy lies in nationalism and protecting the interests of the country's native (in this case extant, not aboriginal) population.
>>
>>67934905
Yup.
>>
>>67934528
Consider me redpilled, this whole thread makes sense now. Now I understand why the FBI are interested in meme creators.
>>
>>67934353
No, don't give up. Each of us is exactly like the rest: A human being.

Each one of us, no matter our station in life, or what we have done in the past, can lend our power and will to anyone, wether we know it or not. We have been unwillingly lending loads of power to Moloch, and only so that a few can take advantage of his abuse of the many.

Never give up, Meme Magician! We are all as powerful as the rest of us, and even one of us thinking they're not good enough could sap the vital power we need to overcome Moloch. Moloch is very powerful, and receives power from multiple sources from many millions of people, every moment of every day. We have a fucking war ahead of us, and we need every strong-willed fighter we can muster up!

I believe in you, /pol/bro. I believe in all of us, and our ability to overcome the hell that has been cast on this former paradise.
>>
File: Poussinscipio.jpg (33KB, 739x533px) Image search: [Google]
Poussinscipio.jpg
33KB, 739x533px
>>67934975
Forgot pic

Anyway, our symbols of memetic warfare should be those of Rome
>>
File: harold.jpg (170KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
harold.jpg
170KB, 640x960px
So. Anybody in this thread good with a photo editor?
>>
>>67935184
Nah. Rome fell. We will be something new.
>>
>>67934681
Im not starting a religion. This is warfare. And if we need to give him power I suggest doing acts of kindness that not only symbolize 4chan's positive aspects but are counter to leftist ideals. Bantz can be friendly if its funny, coming to the defense of a person being wrongfully sued for rape by starting a gofundme, hell what we did for Zimmerman could be attributed to KEK. Moloch mas mutliple power sources and they all play to the negative attributes of the ideologies of the people that power him. We need positivity.
>>
>>67929105
"This Jewish invention designed to weaken Europe will surely help against Judaism :~) Dus vult xD"
>>
File: The_merchants_pills.jpg (67KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
The_merchants_pills.jpg
67KB, 600x500px
>>67935070

It was me a fargenign :^)

Lurk >>>/x/
>>
File: conan trump 3.jpg (110KB, 557x350px) Image search: [Google]
conan trump 3.jpg
110KB, 557x350px
>>67935187
I'm not good but I can give whatever a try. I've made a few of the Trump OC/edits like pic related
>>
>>67935073
Wow. Thats... nice. I wont cast out my religious beliefs and no pentagrams or any of that but im in!
>>
>>67935338
One Hand holding a smiting rod, one hand held out to offer assistance?
>>
>>67934369
>>67934369
>>67934369

Also some1 fix

>>67933028
>>67933028
>>
>>67935660
Nice. Yeah that works.
>>
>>67934994
[email protected]
>>
>>67935621
No one would ask you to cast aside your beliefs, or to do anything you'd not want to. KEK should be a power of benevolence and kindness, one that makes you feel good about what you've done, and about life in general.

It should make you feel optimistic about a more positive, intelligent, and optimistic future for all of mankind.
>>
File: 1457496555504.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1457496555504.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>67932014
Praise Kek!
>>
File: 14456649566.png (708KB, 728x909px) Image search: [Google]
14456649566.png
708KB, 728x909px
Something I found in a book about the Evil Spirits of Babylon.

Do you recognise me, mayn goyims
>>
>>67935534
Do you have any thought on gematria?

>vid related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXxtd_DnsfE
>>
File: 1443952921356.jpg (36KB, 604x483px) Image search: [Google]
1443952921356.jpg
36KB, 604x483px
>>67936299
Lol a pepe face on this would be a good start.
>>
>>67936115
Thats my thoughts exactly.

>>67935660
To add to this. Maybe give Kek two faces. On the rod side make it the REEEEE pepe and the hand side the feels good man pepe.
>>
>>67928189
Another Clinton email is about Haitian child trafficking. Bill Clinton frequented Haiti with Jeffery Epstein. Billions missing from Haitian aid too!

May KEK swallow their filthy souls.
>>
Yes. Gematria is critical, considering all the numbers that get rolled here.
>>
>>67936628
This.
>>
>>67936628
Yes! To express the dual nature of empathy. The ability to help those less fortunate than yourself while at the same time having the conviction and fortitude to pursue and hound those who could crush any one of us in a single blow.

Any ONE of us.

But never ALL of us.
>>
File: 147495696636.jpg (294KB, 800x1019px) Image search: [Google]
147495696636.jpg
294KB, 800x1019px
>>67936299

Why should I follow my own bait, mayn fraynd?

The world is full of false prophets. Just look at this board.
>>
>>67936713
See child abuse fuels Moloch. Its there for a reason.
>>
So. Dispatch someone to x. One to b to get dank pepes to edit. One to art, let's see what they got. I'll take x, any volunteers?
>>
Do you few forget the might of Hadad? He is not a simple jester, he is the god of the rain, storm, and earthen fertility.

The hurricanes of 2015 were his doing, when you praised him. The cranes in mecca, the record breaking storms in the middle east, mexico, and yemen coast.

Do not forget Hadad, he wears the bull crown, wielding a club and the storm.
>>
>>67937006
Hahaha a to catch a predator meme with reeeeeee face pepe.
>>
>>67936243
Praise be to KEK, he who brought the Pepe Rain upon Egypt!

Let us summon your power again! Bring Pepe to the Nuclear Summit in Washington, DC! Show those in power that we, too, have power! Show them that we will no longer be flat out stepped on, and used for their entertainment and amusement.

Channel your righteous rage at the gall of the "world leaders" to think that our lives are theirs to control! We outnumber them thousands to one, and our meme magic is pure!
>>
>>67937025
Ill try and make a better redpill copypasta for this. Maybe make another thread to ask for links to nignogs being fatherless, lefties and mudslimes raping kids, feminazi demonizing innocent people. Make it into a better looking pasta we can use to redpill people.
>>
>>67937053
...Dude we arent even talking about deities perse in this thread. Keep up. Its Ergegore.
>>
>>67937255
FUUUUCK YEAH, MY NYUUUUGAAAAH
>>
File: kek.png (61KB, 143x277px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
61KB, 143x277px
KEK VULT
>POST YFW WE ARE THE HIGHEST RELIGIOUS AUTHORITY OF THE MODERN WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL DEITY
>>
>>67936952
Just look at yourself. you post from proxies, representing yourself with the face of a disguised Jew.

We seek to help, not to harm. We seek to liberate the world we live in, the once Eden, from those who have hijacked it in it's Creator's absence.
>>
File: 1453778647448s.jpg (3KB, 112x125px) Image search: [Google]
1453778647448s.jpg
3KB, 112x125px
>>67937211
>>
>>67936952
You are right, I just wanted an opinion on the practice.

I never put complete faith onto anything or anybody.
>>
File: 1457910075666.jpg (100KB, 281x281px) Image search: [Google]
1457910075666.jpg
100KB, 281x281px
>Moloch
>Hadat
>Lord Emperor Trump
>Kek
>Baal
>Romney
>Cat
>...

So /pol/.

A bunch of lunatics praying to there gods in a containment board on a mongolian image boards reigned by the Great Sempai Hirohito.

Praise KeK
>>
>>67937255
Yes! We need to spread the word of KEK through as many channels as we can. We have a rep on /x/ and I'm starting a KEK thread on /b/ as soon as I finish posting this thread.

We should spread this on all boards, but DO NOT SPAM THIS!! Remain in thread to answer questions, and to redirect people, don't just post and ditch, it's going to be taken as an attempt at sliding. Keep the conversation open, not everyone is going to be immediately willing or even open to trying this.

We have seen the results of memetic magic in practice, and now we know that those in power have been using it, at least in a sense. We know it's truth, and we seek to spread the word, not to vanquish nonbelievers.
>>
>>67934046
This post approved by the high priest of KEK. All peace be soon his holy house
>>
File: Hill__1_.jpg (175KB, 900x563px) Image search: [Google]
Hill__1_.jpg
175KB, 900x563px
>>>/x/17485229
>>
File: 1456334873923.png (274KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
1456334873923.png
274KB, 540x405px
>>67937974
>>
>>67937981
Look at Trump. Guy is a mad genius but meme magic has helped him a great. Not only that but his meme magic has supressed the magic of Cruz Missle and others.
>>
File: 1457726165754.gif (486KB, 233x211px) Image search: [Google]
1457726165754.gif
486KB, 233x211px
>>67937719

Sorry m8 to disapoint you, I just had a quick look at the info, slided through and judged it as bait with intend to gain fame.

I think the method could work with people who already have taken the bait, and this is just kind of a lot of hooks.

On me, it don't work. Looking at a 13:00 video of a guy trying to prove a point, by going one time trough the /pol/ sticky, I simply discard it.
>>
I'm going hunting for rare pepes and images of KEK.
>>
>>67938634
Anons! If anyone has any links to dump of child abuse, PC attacks on the innocent, or nignogs nignogging cause their fathers left them post them here as well!
>>
>>67938927

For loli fapping go to >>>/b/
>>
File: 1440560237422.jpg (89KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1440560237422.jpg
89KB, 640x640px
>>67939051
Contribute towards the memery or Fuck off faggot
>>
Who cares, Tyr is the greatest god
>>
>>67939240
>Not Mystra
Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1440978428468.jpg (163KB, 680x550px) Image search: [Google]
1440978428468.jpg
163KB, 680x550px
>>67932713
Pepe is Kek, his power grows as normies now inadvertently spread his image
>>
>>67939240
I'm partial to Wotan myself, however the base wiring is already ingrained on this site with the word kek and frogs. The circuitry is there let's put some juice into it.
>>
File: tffritz.jpg (487KB, 800x1140px) Image search: [Google]
tffritz.jpg
487KB, 800x1140px
>>67939240

>When do we become a caliphate?

No basements needed anymore
>>
>>67939240
Arguably, it's Ao.
>>
File: 1440444780060.png (488KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1440444780060.png
488KB, 600x450px
Praise Kek

>RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>67939889
I dunno. He is kinda a douche to mortals.
>>
>>67940099
Why would he care about Mortals? He's the Overgod, he's got no concern for the affairs of those who give his creations their power.

Besides, mortals tend to be overly emotional, and think with their hearts instead of their heads.
>>
>>674632654

Here's a link to the thread on /b/ that I made, what do you think of the phrasing? I'm still trying to perfect it, but once we do, we can use it as a copypasta to further the awareness of KEK
>>
File: 1444654688.jpg (108KB, 600x586px) Image search: [Google]
1444654688.jpg
108KB, 600x586px
>>67937392

I remember a time we were all Israel.

Was quite fun.
>>
>>67940422
We need to make a dropbox file with a reasonably amount of links and info.
>>
https://youtu.be/qnKqWnHywQ0

Moloch in the time of mutiny
>>
File: praisekek.jpg (160KB, 514x458px) Image search: [Google]
praisekek.jpg
160KB, 514x458px
Praise Kek
>>
>>67940422
Whoops. It's here.
>>>/b/674632654
>>
>>67940803
Heh. I think we hit a sore spot.

Pruned or deleted less than 3 minutes after being created, with a reply.
>>
>>67940803
Not having much luck
>>
>>67940934
Yeah, I had it up for a few minutes but it was taken down. Here's the new one:
>>>/b/674634169
>>
>>
File: 972.jpg (51KB, 750x499px) Image search: [Google]
972.jpg
51KB, 750x499px
KEK means life
>>
>With fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch . . .
I'm going to start putting "Meme Magic" as my religion on official documents. I'm thoroughly spooked.
>>
>>67941557
KEK is the savior we need in these dark times. His rain of pepe's on Egypt was the result of memetic magic.

Once again we can call on the mighty Kek, empower him with our memes, and wreak havoc on the realm of Moloch and his decrepit followers.
>>
File: Untitled_10.png (14KB, 841x191px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled_10.png
14KB, 841x191px
>>67941960
>>
>>67928189
>the entire refugee agenda is one giant transmutation circle
>>
You best start beleiveing in slide threads

>you're in one

Come on guys- the Molock thing in the Clinton mails was an ironic statement- dont be distracted from the important work of going through the emails intelligently.

praise kek.
>>
>>67942280
Fuck Merkel poured so much child abuse into Germany. You can't UN rape someone. We need to catch up.
>>
>>67941960
Crazy aint it?
>>
File: 1418768274502.jpg (54KB, 600x535px) Image search: [Google]
1418768274502.jpg
54KB, 600x535px
>>67942381
And you. Contribute, or Fuck off
>>
>>67942381
What would I possibly be trying to slide on /b/, of all places?

I bring information of our saviour, KEK. The one who will tear the horns from the head of Moloch, and rape him with them. His death throes will release the bonds on the prison of God, and this world can start to regress into the paradise it was before it was stolen.
>>
File: top kek.png (394KB, 560x369px) Image search: [Google]
top kek.png
394KB, 560x369px
>>67942045
kek
>>
File: 1458335429980.gif (326KB, 400x302px) Image search: [Google]
1458335429980.gif
326KB, 400x302px
>>67942381
>Belives in coincidence
>>
File: 1453877776932.png (431KB, 1180x663px) Image search: [Google]
1453877776932.png
431KB, 1180x663px
>>67942566
>>
File: nu1sbEL.jpg (374KB, 950x1271px) Image search: [Google]
nu1sbEL.jpg
374KB, 950x1271px
I think the appropriate name is indeed bollock the moloch for this project.
>>
>>67942381
Coincidence? From one of the biggest threats to freedom the world has ever seen? This woman isn't just a bumbling idiot, throwing these things in there whenever she wants to. She's been to Bohemian Grove, she's witnessed the rituals, seen the burning of the Innocent.

No, she would not use the name Moloch ironically.
>>
File: 1447454288549.png (241KB, 729x509px) Image search: [Google]
1447454288549.png
241KB, 729x509px
>>67942641
Knowing about Moloch is some relatively fringe knowledge. What does a career politician need to know obscure old gods for? The whole thing is un settling
>>
in all seriousness

why would someone praise moloch
>>
>>67943141
That is the trillion dollar question.
>>
>>67943141
If that one is doing the bidding, or worshipping this dark diety, they'd praise Moloch if they thought they were getting (or knew they were getting) blessings from Moloch.

That's one reason, and as one anon said, it's a fairly obscure old god, one who just so happens to be worshipped by the elite of the elite in the Bohemian Grove.
>>
>>67943141
Power. Meme magic buddy. People are acting in favor of evil and morality with happy hearts. This is meme magic.
>>
File: jew chicken.jpg (100KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
jew chicken.jpg
100KB, 640x360px
>>67928189
>>
File: 1457678914728.png (523KB, 1111x597px) Image search: [Google]
1457678914728.png
523KB, 1111x597px
Praise kek!
>>
>>67942865
>>67942641

Bohemian Grove and the representation of Moloch there are infowars tei common knowledge.

If Clinton becomes POTUS, she will indeed sacrifice a chicken in the metaphorical backyard,

However, this is still a red herring. Compared to the potential dynamite in the emails, to be publicising the Moloch reference is a weak line of attack, which will easily be dismissed.as the ravings of cranks.

Its not a question of veracity, more of strategy.
>>
>>67928189
>>
>>67943141
They praise Moloch for the same reason we praise KEK, because we wish for things to be different, but we wish it for all of mankind, not just for our close-knit group of friends.

We wish to see all of humanity become better as a whole, and strive to reach the stars and beyond, to ascend past petty squabbles and wars over land and resources, and work for the betterment of this existence.
>>
>>67943597
SAVED.
>>
File: moloch.jpg (72KB, 600x833px) Image search: [Google]
moloch.jpg
72KB, 600x833px
>>67943365
>>67943468
>>67943591
but moloch eats everything
you are a fool if you think he will grant you power
>>
>>67943634
Then please, lend us your brain and help us devise a strategy to let this reach as many people as we can. We need this to reach an enormous audience, to will KEK into existence.
>>
>>67943634
I actually agree but it is a slip up that has informed us to their true nature. Meme magic is metaphor driven as well as image and act spreading.
>>
>>67943634
Of course we look insane to the general public, this is something only a few people will know of. We know of that Email because they chose to release it. They're mocking us, but not in the way you're implying.
>>
>>67943877
We do not worship moloch! We never will!

Those in "power" worship moloch, and believe they are given his power! We are those of KEK, who would stand against Moloch in his crusade to bring misery and death to all of Earth.

Let us take this world back and restore it to the paradise it once was.
>>
>>67943877
>Worshipping Moloch
>The ENTIRE THREAD
For you anon.
>>
>>67944090
>>67944070
>>
File: 1457744157535.jpg (100KB, 785x762px) Image search: [Google]
1457744157535.jpg
100KB, 785x762px
>>67944070

You praise Kek. Kek is part of Baal and Baal is the jewish Moloch.

Just saying, goyims
>>
>>67944275
Nice pepe. Finally contributing. Saved.
>>
>>67944440
Kek is an ergegore we are trying to create.
>>
The vastly rich are known proprietors of pedophila, they dabble in it cause it allows them to enjoy something the masses have never been able to access due to the legality. Basically they think they are better than everyone else because they can fuck kids and the average man can't.

It stands to reason that they're so caught up in their own hubris that they're channeling this God.

>filthy peasant, only the rich may fuck kids
>>
File: 1453777865935.jpg (28KB, 355x327px) Image search: [Google]
1453777865935.jpg
28KB, 355x327px
>>67944070
>>
File: yiddish sacrifice to moloch.jpg (137KB, 1200x776px) Image search: [Google]
yiddish sacrifice to moloch.jpg
137KB, 1200x776px
>>67943764
>>
>>67944509

Something that already exists can not be created again.

You are actually summoners.

Strongly recommend this:

>Bunch of books about magic of all kind from an /x/ dump

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BwLJ8mj-ZuoGc0NKUEtoLTBmQXc&usp=drive_web

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BwLJ8mj-ZuoGc0NKUEtoLTBmQXc&usp=drive_web
>>
>>67944896

Sorry wrong second link

https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ
>>
>>67944632
Well said.
>>
moloch is a very powerful egregore. at least so do the powers that be decree. scary powerfull. i just asked what powers he posesses. apparently he can bring a child back from the dead, but the price is 3 other children... your own kin. wow it only gets worse from there. inb4 crazy, take your pills, schizo etc
>>
File: Moloch full of shit.jpg (61KB, 413x586px) Image search: [Google]
Moloch full of shit.jpg
61KB, 413x586px
Kek squads reporting in, engaging Molocuck
>>
>>67945191
You have permission to engage. REEEEEEEEE at will!
>>
>>67944632

Oh and the implications of this means the world is being run by Kiddie Diddlers.

Let that sink in.
>>
Abortions are sacrifices to moloch.
>>
File: 1453946031323.jpg (112KB, 830x569px) Image search: [Google]
1453946031323.jpg
112KB, 830x569px
>>
>>67945489

Even better is what that means in terms of modern times:

Pedo God worshippers vs Egyptian Chaos God worshippers.
>>
>>67946101

New thread for horror stories.
>>
Mother of god.
>>
>>67946572
Crazy huh?
>>
File: image_45.jpg (127KB, 600x465px) Image search: [Google]
image_45.jpg
127KB, 600x465px
>>67945899
2016 is looking Breddy good so far.
>>
File: 116418917288.png (493KB, 1180x450px) Image search: [Google]
116418917288.png
493KB, 1180x450px
I want a pet frog now.
>>
>>67947791
That pic doesn't have poo poo pee pee pepe.
>>
File: WBl7oWv.jpg (991KB, 936x1460px) Image search: [Google]
WBl7oWv.jpg
991KB, 936x1460px
Join #Memetics on the /x/ discord to discuss further strategies (https://discord.gg/0k3oVnvCQfM9N3Bn)
>>
File: pepe_Story.jpg (674KB, 2350x1950px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_Story.jpg
674KB, 2350x1950px
>>67948106
Here's another I archived
>>
>>67928189
Interesting stuff. So the left have known about or plans and meme magic and plan to use it to do what? To destroy the world? To damn Europa? What does the Left intend to do with meme magic?
>>
http://www.britannica.com/topic/Moloch-ancient-god

>The name derives from combining the consonants of the Hebrew melech (“king”) with the vowels of boshet (“shame”), the latter often being used in the Old Testament as a variant name for the popular god Baal (“Lord”).

http://www.britannica.com/topic/Moloch-ancient-god

Well, Moloch may also be Baal.
>>
praise kek!

fuck moloch
>>
>>67948466
Turn us into degenerate pansexual slaves.
>>
File: whitewhale.jpg (364KB, 649x800px) Image search: [Google]
whitewhale.jpg
364KB, 649x800px
>>67937974
But when the face of Sextus
Was seen among the foes,
A yell that rent the firmament
From all the town arose.
On the house-tops was no woman
But spat towards him and hissed,
No child but screamed out curses,
And shook its little fist.

But the Consul's brow was sad,
And the Consul's speech was low,
And darkly looked he at the wall,
And darkly at the foe.
"Their van will be upon us
Before the bridge goes down;
And if they once may win the bridge,
What hope to save the town?"

>Then out spake brave Horatius,
>The Captain of the Gate:
>"To every man upon this earth
>Death cometh soon or late.
>And how can man die better
>Than facing fearful odds,
>For the ashes of his fathers,
>And the temples of his gods?

Praise Kek
>>
File: 1456512436637.jpg (620KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1456512436637.jpg
620KB, 1500x1500px
>>67933028
Exactly, you fucking nailed it. I just started reading the Franklin cover up although I know for a fact it's happening.

They sacrifice children at bohemian grove to moloch and on other specific dates.

You are all dabbling in shit that most likely can not be used as a force of good. If it could be used as a force of good why pray to another demon or demonic force?

Thanks to whoever for posting that email.
>>
>>67951085
So.... your gonna lead an armed crusade/multiple assassination campaign against those who created the situation? If you redpill merkel I guarentee you will want for nothing in wet Germany qt pussy but unless you have a better way to go about this please let us be. I dont believe this is demons. Psyhic A.I maybe.
>>
File: PSYopsPatch.jpg (117KB, 774x809px) Image search: [Google]
PSYopsPatch.jpg
117KB, 774x809px
>>67951621
I'm not going to do anything because people in my country let this happen to them.

All I care about is the fact that the items I purchased over the years might help me live longer than you and I don't have children to worry about when things get really real.

Half of what you typed means nothing to me, germany and merkel mean absolutely nothing to me nor will they ever mean anything. I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about, then again you're probably a brainwashed drooling retard like most Americans.
>>
>>67952175
Well, don't let the door hit you on the way out.
>>
>>67931340
i'm a CS student and Computers are fucking Black magic man
>>
>>67928189
>we need to perform sacrifices.
got it
>>
>>67928189
Wait is that a cow they worship??
FUCK IT I am going to eat a cow tonight
FOR KEK
FOR GLORY
FOR AMERICA
>>
>>67928189
Pretty sure Belgium is #1 in child sacrifice.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Dutroux
>>
>>67954799
Fuck you. Read my comment bastard.
>>
>>67928189
DEATH TO MOLOCH. LORD KEK IS WIN!
>>
/r/ing kek and wojak moloch wrestling
>>
File: LEAVE_BRITS_ALONE!.jpg (21KB, 479x398px) Image search: [Google]
LEAVE_BRITS_ALONE!.jpg
21KB, 479x398px
>>67951035
>>67928189
>>
>>67954999
Here's hoping.
>>
File: 28166273.jpg (163KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
28166273.jpg
163KB, 1024x768px
>>67928189
>>67948466
>>67954799
>>67954943
It's a Bull. Watch the character of this animal. They are strong and very aggressive animals. This god is the inpersonification off this character traits. If you adapt this behaviour to humans, you are getting a very dark and Power hungry one. And they 'worship' him, they worship this behaviour, they want to be like this animal. And they become that ruthless and powerful by corrupting their souls, in that case they sacrifice children.

There is already an anti meme for the moloch. It's athe mockery and killing of moloch. It gets performed on the public and it's pic related
>>
>>67929690
wait, why couldn't we just.. make our own co9untry though
>>
Bruh worship the Supreme Being. He's the only real one out of all this. Not yaweh, not Kek (which is just illogical because there was only void before there was anything), and not Baal.

It's just God.

The highest high will take care of it guys.
>>
File: 1436492497349.png (92KB, 780x497px) Image search: [Google]
1436492497349.png
92KB, 780x497px
>>67943141
because moloch best personifies where they want to channel their power

by observing theurgical ritual in the name of this diety, they collapse quantum probability functions in a coordinated way

just the same we do

i'm making a religion.
>>
>>67957766
god is dead

ALL HAIL KEK!
>>
>>67957993
We shouldnt be. I am not gonna supply anyone with a false narrative. Meme magic is just that. Meme magic.
>>
>>67956847
I have a bull heart in my freezer. I'm cooking it tonight. Fuck yeah, I wasn't sure why I bought it besides good price.
>>
The bible says that you shall not have any other gods before the one true god. What if there are other lesser gods, and moloch is one who has given blessings to his worshippers hopping to convince them he is the one true god.
>>
File: allegro-palehorse.jpg (183KB, 715x440px) Image search: [Google]
allegro-palehorse.jpg
183KB, 715x440px
>>67958201
it's not really a false narrative, it's just a channel to put intention into

it's pretty clear that intentions effect reality; even just looking at it physically, all brains are electrochemical and all electricity causes disturbances in the force (electric fields)

it's true though, it's a spiritual science fact

that's what meme magic is; it's a way to channel mental intention/ will into finer concepts; collapsing quantum probability equations in more exacting positions

literally the will of the people
>>
>>67928189
>>
>>67935284
This is underrated, we have our popularity and power because we are something new and not a replica of the past.
>>
>>67928189
>Jews-Molech
>Muslims-Adramelech
What about Annamelech?
>>
>>67959262
jews are molech

allen ginsberg has a bunch of poems about him
>>
>>67934975
>carthaginians are semites
They worshipped Baal.
The Romans brought Jews into Rome after they took the middle east.
Quit shilling you filthy kike.
>>
>>67958886
Well... ok. But not a religion. That has some serious reprecussions.
>>
File: kuk.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
kuk.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
>>67928189
>Moloch is a bull.
>Cucks prep the bull.

for fucks sake meme magic is permeating the entire universe
>>
>>67957766
God was kuked.
>>
>>67959338
Yes, but what about the children of Molech, Adramelech and Annamelech.
Since Islam has much in common with the ancient worship of Adramelech, in the essence that it was brutal and unforgiving to outsiders, and the worshippers were savage to women and children.
It begs the question of which religious group worships Annamelech, daughter of Molech.
>>
>>67928189
sacrificing muslims to kek and kauket yeah boys
>>
File: 1456871151599.jpg (8KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
1456871151599.jpg
8KB, 224x225px
>>67959738
i'm making a religion myself, I can't have other people help because I don't want someone to steal the power of it before I write in the necessary framework for it to not be hijackable by nefarious power

>>67960010
it doesn't really matter; I don't think the worship of molech is necessarily because of anything too important; only that it holds more power for being an old god (people believe in it more) and it's the belief really that gives it power, the believf and the intention
>>
>>67937025
I can lure b with dank memes and rare pepes
>>
File: 8293682898_2161c61ecb_z.jpg (73KB, 560x375px) Image search: [Google]
8293682898_2161c61ecb_z.jpg
73KB, 560x375px
>>67937392
bruh; the "creator" creative force isn't gone, or inprisoned, or whatever

it's simply a matter of choice; and the bad is a temptation, a temptation that is more and more in everyones face
>>
>>67933266

this is getting too weird even for me

and I've been abducted by ayy lamo's
>>
>>67934062

its the power of the observer effect.. if enough people lay eyes on it.. it becomes so
>>
>>67960320
>I write in the necessary framework for it to not be hijackable by nefarious power
I can't conceive of anything short of constant vigilance that will hold off corruption for long.
>>
>>67961925
Focused intent from multiple directions. Manifestations of mass focus.>>67961925
>>
>>67934528
>>67933317
>>67934645

If you guys figure out who the real light bringer is let me know because its confusing as fuck
>>
>>67962233
What I'm about to present to you is something like high level heresy.

In many old mythologies, there is a particular entity that acts as the patron saint to humanity. This figure is almost always a figure of wisdom, and also almost always an entity associated with fire. Consider Horus and Prometheus for examples. Prometheus in particular literally bore light to humanity. In the book of genesis, this entity, which I have dubbed the human self-archetype, is put in the relatively unique position (for the entity) of instead being benevolent, the ultimate figure of evil. I'm very strongly hesitant to take the book of genesis ate face value even as poetry for this fact.
>>
File: M7XCRon.png (117KB, 1158x1020px) Image search: [Google]
M7XCRon.png
117KB, 1158x1020px
>>67962036
constant self vigilance, yep

I know, it is hard to think of any incorruptible infastructure of thought

The best thing is the self, but in order to gian power it must be centralized, and once power is centralized it is easier to be corrupted

I'm still working on it, but I know my synthesis of ideas will be powerful so I have to work it out myself

do wish I could get some help, though, but I wouldnt want to make a forum for it and have people waiting for the final copy for a long time
>>
>>67962731
If I were you I'd make the deity/the prime deity a human self-archetype.
>>
>>67929690
It is only through the qanna bosm that humanity's next evolutionary phase will be realized in the truth and majesty of the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God. This truth I have known since beseeched the Creator in His Son's name to send me a sign- to let me know what should be done. Cannabis must be freed from the chains of the rulers of this earth.
>>
File: bia911_1_.jpg (580KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
bia911_1_.jpg
580KB, 1200x600px
>>67962233
Fuck it. We won't truly know until.we.try. for your average person this conversation is wayyyyyy outside the realm of.every day thought. Lets spin the Fucking wheel and see what we get.
>>
>>67963128
Could be Trump for all we know.
>>
>>67963071
Do you subscribe to the theory that humanity evolved because of the consumption of psychedelics?
>>
File: AYPgg.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
AYPgg.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
>>67962689
eh, it all goes back to hermeticism

hermeticism is the true physical wisdom; theurgy the true end game of meme magic, the will to power the true understanding of how the natural world works, natural and universal law the true understanding of how to navigate this and keep yourself satisfied you're doing right; but also gain power from others being satisfied you are all right.
>>
File: 1457751419006.png (1MB, 2471x2843px) Image search: [Google]
1457751419006.png
1MB, 2471x2843px
One Moloch worshipper with ebola, please.
>>
>>67928189
full retard mate, get yourself checked out.

same goes for all you trump supporters
>>
>>67963479
The archetypes predate even the supposed date of Thoth's first incarnation. The human self-archetype can be said to be the idealized man, our collective destiny, etc etc. I do also believe the endgame of the hermetic is to ascend, and I believe that separately from my understanding of archetypes. My point above only was that judaism was unique in demonizing the human self-archetype.
>>
>>67963523
Based Leaf! I was waiting for Ebola-chan!
>>
>>67963713
consider these spiritual-type discussions to be abstractions. Since you abbos likely don't understand what that means, the word "metaphor" is close enough. The core of the discussion here is the jews vs humanity discussion that /pol/ has been discussing for years.
>>
>>17485905
Kek calls for aid.
>>
>>67963713
t.cunt who recked bernadis office
>>
File: 1457577545816.jpg (47KB, 484x363px) Image search: [Google]
1457577545816.jpg
47KB, 484x363px
>>67963241
>>
>>67963479
This. The.Kybalion opened my eyes to a lot of things. Always more to learn however.
>>
File: No9man.png (352KB, 621x616px) Image search: [Google]
No9man.png
352KB, 621x616px
>>67962926
yea

I'm actually going to make it the will basically

and thusly the self will is the connection you have with the will of the all

I don't know if making an idol of that would be good. I'm thinking a trident. basically poseidon almsot, but the symbol of the religion itself is the trident

it already has a bunch of symbolism associated with it; it's the trident poseidon has; for him to wield his power over the seas but also bring order to the chaos of the sea

it's the pitchfork the devil carries; but the pychfork itself isnt evil; which I'm trying to drive home to break people out of the "money/ power are the root of all evils" spell

because that's what fucks us up, is avoiding power. Power is simply the quality that magnifies your ability to do good and evil, so if you're good it magnifies your ability to be more good

it's also a universal symbol of hard work; farming and such

and I think having an idol might make it easier to channel pwoer into, but I don't know

oh and the trident face up can also be a sigil that spells "WILL"

but eventually I'm going to make a separate language for it so it's even more of an incorruptible religion

like a language used almost exclusively for religious purposes that is thought to hold more power

ima base it on the resonance of what is being descried
>>
>>67965268
Even if the devil himself forges a blade, it's he who carries it that's good or evil
>>
>>67940020
Love the Dune meme
>>
File: fic-fcyb.gif (6KB, 336x216px) Image search: [Google]
fic-fcyb.gif
6KB, 336x216px
>>67965129
the kybalion is a recent creation, but it is very powerful and definitely draws from both hermeticism and the truth of physics up until that point

>>67963867
yea that's true; but thoth is the best description form the west of it, other ones don't encompass our genetic predispositions as much
>>
>>67928189
I been here for years now and this is one of the most strange and at the same time strongest thread I have encountered
>>
>>67963306

It would make a since, considering the various neurological receptors that are required for higher order brain functioning. Science has just only recently been able to determine that our physiology in fact has an endocannabinoid system(1990's if I'm not mistaken.) It would also stand to reason that there are also other yet undiscovered receptor networks present.
>>
>>67928189
>mfw EVA pilotos have to be kids.

Wich other pop culture references are out there?
>>
File: 1457638547678.png (75KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1457638547678.png
75KB, 499x499px
Praise KEK!
>>
File: KEK.png (710KB, 1168x1184px) Image search: [Google]
KEK.png
710KB, 1168x1184px
Hail KEK! Lord over Darkness, bringer of Light! We invoke thy name, we offer our praises that you may bring us victory!
>>
File: kek2.png (737KB, 600x940px) Image search: [Google]
kek2.png
737KB, 600x940px
With every shitpost our Lord KEK grows stronger. Praise KEK!

Come thou forth follow me and make all spirits subject unto me, that every spirit of the firmament and of the ether, upon the earth and under the earth, on dry land or in the water of whirling air or of rushing fire! And every spell and scourge of God may be obedient unto me!

IAO KEK!
>>
>>67929943
Money is not a source of evil. Its original purpose was simply to facilitate the more efficient exchange of goods and services.

The problem is that those with money can manipulate it to their own ends. Stocks, usury, and limitless printing by the federal reserve serve as a means of insulating the upper echelon from reality. The house always wins.
>>
>>67943468
Moloch isn't obscure; he's just a less known form of a much larger, more well known mythological being.
>>
File: 1456861319366.jpg (2MB, 1365x1105px) Image search: [Google]
1456861319366.jpg
2MB, 1365x1105px
>>67966703
well, the people who have money typically aren't doing evil

they're kind of like satan; they are simply tempting us people, and we ourselves make the decisions that are bad
>>
>>67928189
DEATH TO THE IMPOSTERS!!!

ALL HAIL KEK! ALL HAIL KEK, OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR!

I SUMMON THEE OH BOUNTIFUL MASTER OF US

PRAISE KEK, AND THE LIGHT WILL COME!!

OUT OF THE DARKNESS, KEK WILL LIGHT THE WAY!!
>>
>>67958837
Ding ding ding! We have a winner!
>>
>>67967180
I dont believe he is a god but some powerful thoughtform made manifest by meme magic.
>>
>>67967314
I don't believe the god in the bible is the god either, bible's been rewritten as well as translated from a different language

it's all natural law and universal law
>>
>>67933158
>Im just gonna repost this thread in an hour or two. That was my plan. Like the Trump generals.
pls do
>>
File: 1434227618162.jpg (34KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1434227618162.jpg
34KB, 500x375px
>>67961925
Fuck. This is the final piece as to the why behind predictive programming. Fuuuuuuuck.It all seems so clear now.
>>
>>67928189
>sacrificing a child to moloch
this is an old jewish expression that jews use when you need a miracle that not kosher
see the rabbits foot reference; Clinton's associate is speaking metaphorically
but that doesn't make it any less sick imo
>>
>>67965939
http://www.beyondthc.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/eCBSystemLee.pdf
>>
saged thread

Lots of awesome thoughts and info in here, just going to try to add something.

While all religions, magicks, cults, crafts, and practices have their prophets, I feel something like Meme Magick must be different.

While other forms of magick are surely concentrated wills, Meme Magick truly becomes a singular will that affects reality, all the while having no one really pulling the reigns.

Sure, the will can be nudged and perhaps even manipulated, just as any other. But no single practitioner holds any higher accord than any other. And the only way to grow is through the combined efforts and high-level technique memetics.

Schopenhauer would have loved to have seen a collective will impacting human action in such a way as this. We're not just choosing political leaders, we're not just causing supernatural events, we're impacting reality at its very essence.

Through the battle of wills, Meme Magick rises with victory.
>>
>>67951085

its deeper than that...

there are competing entities or "aliens" .. some good some bad

just make sure you know what the price is

so far I don't see anywhere that KEK asking for anything in return ... he is more of a collective conscious manifestation of human will than some soul gobbler

but be careful

Personally I stick with Jesus.
>>
>>67967314
>>67967509
What is the kindest, most compassionate thoughtform man has ever used?
"I won't do to someone else anything that I wouldn't want done to me."
The golden rule.
Who advocated through parables that the people should follow this guideline in life...?
You know who.
By living by the golden rule, it would seem to act as a 'generator' of energy towards God.
Expanding on this, one could say that when humans act in accordance with the Golden rule, God is 'drawn closer to us.' I would imagine in the form of prosperity for all God's children. So, when humans act in direct defiance of the Golden rule, they are 'pushing God away.' Which probably manifests as the direct opposite of prosperity for all. Misery..

Unfortunately, the truth is often, if not always sprinkled with lies. One must use context clues to discern the lies from the truth, by looking at the 'whole picture.'
Thread posts: 305
Thread images: 89

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.