[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is culture or race more important?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 247
Thread images: 37

Is culture or race more important?
>>
>>63483642
Both are equally important in the areas where they are important.
>>
>>63483642
Why is she looking up at their stuff? Is she a lesbian?
>>
>>63483933
who knows desu? it's the thumbnail for that video on youtube.
>>
Culture is created by race and race is influenced by culture over thousands of years. They're the same thing.
>>
>>63483642
Culture.

Environment is 90% of everything. From the womb of the mother until death.
>>
Race. Blood > all.
>>
>>63483642
Guys I think I should share my story with you.
My sister only dates white guys. She is now dating some huge guy that thinks he is going to be some champion body builder. The guy is a big dumb blonde guy and he pisses me off because he comes into my room and asks me how I am enjoying my video games. FUCK YOU. I do more then play video games. I wanted to show my sister how I could throw him around using leverage so she would not keep talking about him. I tried to throw him over my shoulder. He laughed and picked me up and kissed me on the cheek and said "you're a good boy".

My sister was laughing as was my mom. It pisses me off. He comes in plants a big kiss on my mom and then sister and tries to be all "I am your friend" with me. FUCK YOU. This pisses me off so much right now. If I could kick his ass I would. It bothers me that my dad likes him too. Why don't they see him like I do?
>>
>>63484452
What race are you?
>>
>>63484452
>I tried to throw him over my shoulder
That's ur problem, ur trying to fight people when ur beta AF.
>>
>>63484654
Asian
>>
Race, always has been and always will be.
>>
>>63484810
why don't you just shoot him and say it was self defense?
>>
>>63484810
Elliot rodger pls go.
>>
>>63484452
kek i hope this is real
>>
>>63484452
REEEEE WHY CAN'T I WIN LIKE IN ANIME OR MY VIDDYA.

vote trump I heard he's going to make anime real.
>>
>>63484810
No one cares Chang

Protip. He fucks your mom too
>>
>>63484810
you can live in his HUGE shadow or get /fit/ and become HUGE to counter his HUGENESS

or you can go to r/asianmasculity and jerk off eachother
>>
File: sowell.png (113KB, 416x279px) Image search: [Google]
sowell.png
113KB, 416x279px
Culture, unless you're some edgy faggot.

>liking wiggers more than well educated black folk
>>
>>63483642
culture, hands down.

a black guy can be a good member of society if he's raised properly (good luck with finding a black guy who was raised properly, though)
>>
Race race race
Always race

Always
Trump has jewish grandkids
And spooky ties
Not that any other candidate isnt spooky
So uh
Is trump controlled opposition
Or just an old man.trying.to make up for a lifetime of jewness
http://henrymakow.com/2015/12/Donald-Drumpf-Illuminati%20Jew.html

Also please ignore the tinfoiley nature of this self hating jew website but read about trumps ties

Dont we hate israel for blowing the wtc the fuck up?

I mean really all the candidates have a decent amount of jewish ties

Its just funny because these immigration problems were manufactured by jews
>>
>>63484452
Seen this in 3 threads
this is copypasta ignore it.
>>
culture
see wiggers

>>63484452
2/10
>>
>>63483642

Culture

I know black people who are professional and know how to behave politely. I know white people who are the lowest swamp trash you'll ever meet.
>>
>>63484452
Get better at your kuzushi
>>
>>63483642
Culture.
Race is only relevant if your science is biblical or faith based.
>>
>>63483642
Race matters but culture matters more.
You can raise any race baby with abos or niggers and they will be a shitty person due to the culture.
The reverse is also true. Adopted black and brown kids raised by white parents are usually high achievers and rarely commit crimes.
>>
>>63483642
Both are needed for a successful society. One or the other is a stupid ultimatum. It's like saying which is more important to live, food or water? You need both.
>>
>>63484452
How can you let the white man cuck you so? Grab your katana and show him who's boss.
>>
>>63483642
In finding useful people
Character>race>gender >anythingelse

If you are talking about a macro perspective then Race is by far the most important aspect. Even shit-tier Balkan whites van be civilized within a generation or three. Non-whites not so.
>>
>>63484203
>culture is created by race
And your people were literally niggers of Europe while swarthier Europeans created civilization, which then reached your people centuries later.
>>
>>63484174
But is it racial or cultural?
>>
>>63485122
I might like a friend more than I like my brother, but that doesn't mean the friend should be more important to me.
>>
>>63485678
Technological progress =/= culture. Viking culture was great.
>>
The only reason I hate niggers and mudslimes is many of them are mentally incapable of functioning in a prosperous modern society

I don't care if someone looks physically different, but it is the deficit in character and psychology that is the deal breaker
>>
Race of course. Inferior races should be annihilated. I muself am pure hhwhite. Hail victory!
>>
>>63485402
>>63485263
>>63485246
See
>>63485842

You guys don't get it. You are part of the problem.

Black people get it. Jews get it. Muslims get it. Just not white people.
>>
>>63484452
this is terrible
>>
>>63485975
>viking culture was great
You only say that because they were whites.
Objectively speaking they weren't great in any way.
I remember reading some 19th century travel guide/encyclopedia/something which described Swedes as brutal and vile criminals, as a country with most people in jail in Europe.
In fact, look any older sources, Swedes were seen as butchers and barbarians. German kids were told scary stories about Swedes.
Compare that with modern day Sweden.
>>
>>63486457

Haha r a r e lol
Anyway, nordics celts and germans were basically ooga booga tier until superior mediterranians pushed their shit in lol
>>
>>63486457
>traveled the atlantic ocean to the new world
>ravaged europe right after charlemagne tried restoring it to greatness

they were great in many ways. opportunistic, yes. brutal, yes. but so was the rest of the world.

i have 0 nordic ancestry yet i still respect their accomplishments.
>>
The hypocrites here that say culture is more important than race would never marry a black woman before a tall blonde.

Race creates culture. Without the biology for them there would never have been any culture.

Race is most important. Culture is well, well, below.
>>
>>63486608
Exactly. Doesn't mean Swedes were inferior people.
>>63486730
...and what are their accomplishments?
Are you aware it's all a fucking myth? Brave vikings got their shit pushed in whenever they faced a real army.
Besides, they didn't just raid and butcher civilians, they were traders too.
Only impressive aspect of their culture was their seamanship.
>>
>>63483642
Culture, for sure.

>>63484320
No, there plenty of white Brits currently trainng with ISIS to destroy your culture.
I'd much rather live among different coloured people who share my values and traditions, than all white, some of whom want to kill me because I play music or watch sports or make art.
Wouldn't you rather listen to church bells toled by people of various races than ut up with this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAP14MFoHFM
>>
are memes influenced by 4chan or is 4chan influenced by memes?
>>
protip: culture is the outgrowth of race
>>
File: sweden muslims.jpg (88KB, 1200x627px) Image search: [Google]
sweden muslims.jpg
88KB, 1200x627px
>>63486831
How's your culture these days?
Wouldn't you rather these guys adapt to your culture, or would you rather have Sweden all white but 50% Muslim?
>>
File: 1447883706015.jpg (745KB, 3168x4752px) Image search: [Google]
1447883706015.jpg
745KB, 3168x4752px
>>63486831
I wouldn't marry person based on looks only in any case.
And why are you presuming ''tall blonde'' is some standard of beauty? Pic related, that's my type.
>>
Culture. Ficki Ficki is a product of culture, not race.

I'd rather hang out with a black who was domesticated, than a white who was feral.
>>
>>63485842
but what if my brother was a faggot?
>>
>>63483642
Culture, at least history says so
>>
File: Chinese-women-short-hairstyle.jpg (40KB, 736x654px) Image search: [Google]
Chinese-women-short-hairstyle.jpg
40KB, 736x654px
>>63487228
>And why are you presuming ''tall blonde'' is some standard of beauty?
Yeah, that's his own thing.
>>
File: 1441312064515.jpg (33KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
1441312064515.jpg
33KB, 500x294px
>>63487228
I'm going from what I see most men doing. Most care largely about the physical features of a woman and not her education, for example.
And yes, tall blondes are generally regarded as good looking. But even if you have a Mediterranean preference, my reasoning still stands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic2JRy1SYqA
>>
>>63485724
cultural
>>
File: 1443041414136.png (1MB, 912x905px) Image search: [Google]
1443041414136.png
1MB, 912x905px
>>63484452
>>63484810
Please be real.
>>
>>63487227
I dislike Islam as much as I hate feminism/protestantism.

100% racially Swedish Sweden no doubt.
>>
File: aishwarya-rai-wallpaper-5.jpg (191KB, 1600x1006px) Image search: [Google]
aishwarya-rai-wallpaper-5.jpg
191KB, 1600x1006px
>>63487196
historically speak, but we live in a world with airplanes and immigrtation and shit.
I'd rather have neighbours of different colours who share my values and culture, than neighbours who happen to be the same colour but are busy building mosques and stoning women to death and tossing gays from tall buildings, etc.
>>
>>63487915
I find the woman in your picture utterly disgusting.
>>
>>63483642

Depends on what you mean by "more important," but there are many consistencies among racial groups that are not explained by culture, wealth, etc.

For example, if you take black children and put them in white foster homes, you still end up with roughly the same intelligence averages and roughly the same life outcome statistics (similar criminal behavior, similar wealth categories, etc). The same is also true of asians adopted by whites; they outperform their white counterparts in just the same ways that non-adopted asians outperform their white counterparts.

If you look at IQ averages of culturally distinct groups of blacks, e.g., various disparate groups in Africa and across the US, you get similar kinds of patterns; and the same goes for whites. For example, lower income whites do commit crimes at a higher rate than higher income whites, but still at a lower rate than blacks. Moldova is one of the poorest white countries, and its homocide rate is about 6.5 per hundred thousand; Nigeria is the wealthiest black country, and its homocide rate is 17.5..

There is also a fake debate that gets pushed around often. It is said that we cannot separate the influences of culture and race from outcomes, since they both play a role in outcomes. But it is also said that culture is obviously the factor, and not race, since *who knows why* they just say this and it is often not met with resistance. But there is a fundamental question that is not addressed by the culture-explanation, namely, why do certain races have/keep/reinforce certain kinds of cultures? Is there no good reason why black culture hasn't become more prevalent in white populations? Or is it because baseline white intelligence prevents widespread adoption of fundamentally damaging cultural practices? And why do you think white or asian norms/attitudes, particularly concerning education, are often rejected or sidelined in black culture?
>>
>>63487450
What if?
You a Muslim?
>>
>>63487755
replace "white guys" with Somalians, and "Asian" with Swedish, then it's real
>>
>>63483642
culture is more important than race.
>>
>>63487617
Not all people are superficial.
>tall blondes
You just think that. People have different tastes.
>>
>>63486457
No, not really. The Vikings had a rich culture, created great works of art, pioneered sea faring to another level etc. The "savages" thing is largely from Christian writers who were describing pagans. They really weren't like niggers at all.
>>
>>63483642
NIGGERS ARE STILL STUCK IN THE STONE AGE IN AFRICA FOR A REASON.

GET FUCKED, IT'S ALL ABOUT GENETICS.
>>
>>63488015
Yeah and I find Scandinavian women to look ugly in most cases.
Believe it or not people have different taste.
>>
>>63488304
It's not about being superficial. It's about attraction and beauty. You also seem to be under the illusion that race only defines outwards physical features, which is false.

>>You just think that. People have different tastes.

That's not what I see here. I see men of all races going after the blondes. Not so many Swedish men into immigrant women.
>>
It depends on which nation you're talking about.
Take Brazilian Nationalism, for an instance. This is a multicultural nation since its inception. A mix of Europeans, indigenous South Americans, and Africans. Our culture came out of a mess, and so did the many mixed races you may find here.

In this instance, in the current year, inside Brazil (for example), a good culture matters more than mere race. In Europe, however, cultures are generally isolated to certain ethnicities, so one might argue that both race and culture are important.
>>
>>63486986
"Culture" is meaningless in a postmodern age. Completely meaningless. Western culture has nothing worth saving anymore, there is only blood, from which we can start again.
>>
>>63488429
>rich culture
So did many other people you see as inferior. Everyone has some culture.
However, Scandinavian culture of that age was on the level of Roman culture in 7th century BC.
In fact if you studied both you'd see similarities. It's a case of post-tribal society which didn't become civilized yet.
>they really weren't like niggers
What is a nigger?
I call niggers those ghetto blacks from America.
Some black people (Ethiopians for example) had very interesting and old cultures.
>>
>>63488652
This. Modern culture is basically Facebook and leftwing socialization anyway. It's part of the problem.
>>
>>63488707
The only people I see as inferior are blacks and aboriginals.
>>
>>63488516
>Not so many Swedish men into immigrant women
Oh really? Plenty of Scandinavians drop their jaw when they come to Balkans.
Non-Europeans find blonde hair exotic, that's the thing. It's unique to Europe.
Doesn't mean it's some standard of beauty. People can generally agree on what is beautiful but it comes in many variations.
>>
>>63488707
Nigger detected

Afrocentrics attempt to fictionalize history in their desperate attempt to divert from reality of a pathetic history.

Hahahhahahahaahhsahahahahhahahahahahaha
>>
>>63483642

No way Tay Tay would ever do that! What the fuck! She even has not so subtle lucifer snake pendant. Goddamit!
>>
>>63483642
Race by far
>>
>>63483642
Race. It also dictates the culture regardless.
>>
>>63489123
>Nigger detected
Montenegro is in Balkans, we're Slavs.
>Afrocentrics
I'm not agreeing with those retards, I'm just saying blacks had some interesting cultures. Ethiopia is a nice example.
>>
>>63483642
Culture is influenced and fueled by man alive today, race is a social construct indeed but the outside layer of man - the skin color and minor adaptations to climate change over the course of 10k years at max for skin color aka blacks turning white or the other way around and 1000 years or even less for facial structures, details.
>>
>>63488707
>>63489123
>>
>>63489100
It's not just the non-Europeans who go after blondes and I didn't observe this only in Sweden.

Don't worry, I will never go to the Balkans.

>> it comes in many variations.

Not really. I don't find entire races beautiful and nobody taught me this. I would never marry women of certain races (ie. the vast majority of the world's women). It's 100% racial.
>>
There is only one race. Niggers are a culture. Not every person with black skin acts like a fucking chimp
>>
>>63483642
Culture.
I have hanged around blacks for a long time. It seems to me that the ones that act civilized are much better then the ones that don't.

And this is a african country that literally loves France so we're pretty civilized.
>>
>>63487617
>And yes, tall blondes are generally regarded as good looking
Onlyy if the tall blondes are good-looking, genius.
And I wouldn't say height is important when it comes to females. A LOT of men prefer smaller women. I've dated women from 6'1" to 5'.
I find the sweet spot for a woman somewhere between 5' and 5'3", about a foot shorter than I am.
here's a morph of three women that height
>>
>>63489403
>race is a social construct
Ehmm no, tryagain Boas.
>>
>>63489403
>race is a social construct

No it isn't. No more than family is. You can deconstruct anything and call it a "social construct" if your understanding of the world relies on the view of people as disconnected atomised individuals floating in a void. "Culture" is much more of a social construct than blood.
>>
>>63489135
It's a spectacle to here being that niggers have the most hideous and loosest pussies of all races.

It also probably startled her with a rancid smell from aids and other nigger propensity.
>>
>>63489690
Exactly is it is, Africans Asians and all the other flavors are the same species, too advanced, too beyond minor complications like in lesser species.
>>
>>63483642
>Is culture or race more important?
Ultimately it's race, more than anything else.

You can't have white people's culture without white people.
Yeah sure you get the occasional smart black, but on the whole they are incompatible with European culture.
>>
>>63488015
Strange, but it takes all types to make a world, I suppose.
>>
>>63489660
No, there is only one species. There are multiple races.
>>
a good culture will genocide its undesirable elements, improving the race in a generation or two.

weaker races would need higher genocide rates, and abos don't count obviously
>>
>>63489684
The point is that if the woman is both tall and blonde, she's usually also good looking. More so than other height/color combinations.

I was actually a Jew who made this observation to me, and he was 100% right.
>>
>>63489660
>>63489681

niggers from reddit. perpetuating the Chris Rock meme.

There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish too right?
>>
>>63483642
Culture, by far. The biggest problem culture is (was by this point) TV. Television is a god damn brainwashing machine, and even black kids raised in white homes see the dancing monkeys on TV and think that's how they're supposed to act. Black kids raised by responsible white people turn out fine. Fuck black culture.
>>
>>63489318
Nigger detected

Your use of a proxy to cower from the shame of being identified as a nigger is repulsive.
>>
>>63489896
Dude weed lmao

But seriously, what meme? You do understand that black people can be civilized, right? Have you even met any?
>>
>>63483642
imagine if war broke out tomorrow. who would you be fighting for?
>>
>>63489403
The effect of genes on behaviour and intelligence is unknown and it's useless to speculate on it. The evidence suggests that blacks and some other races (Abos, etc) are inferior.
>>
>>63489843
it's not strange, he's just full of shit because he's that desperate to win an internet argument

>>63488015
it's ok Sven, we know it's hard to face the extinction of your own people - you keep grasping at those straws, lad
>>
>>63489777
Morphological differences in humans are about as big as the differences between species. And I said races existed in humans, not "human species".
>>
>>63489846
Nope, the term race has been synonymous with species since its inception in the 17th century.
>>
File: 1454310836365.jpg (405KB, 670x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1454310836365.jpg
405KB, 670x1000px
>>63483642
Culture is originated and bound to race. They go hand in hand.
>>
>>63488015
that girl is fucking fine m8, are you on crack
>>
>>63489932
That's what they said about bill cosby, and look at what materialized from that.

Niggers eradicated is a step foward to promote a more unified world.
>>
File: 1454744921125.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1454744921125.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
>>63483642

Blacks have never created a functioning first world civilization even though they are the second most populous race in a resource rich, vast continent. On the other hand, almost every European country with very differing cultures has found great success. It's quite obviously race.
>>
>>63488049
>implying black Americans are representative of all black people

Black children outperform white children in the UK at all socioeconmic levels (there was a economist article on it recently). Your reasoning is completely redundant.

This is the problem with pol. You guys claim to be enlightened yet you're constantly making judgements based n incomplete data. You like to extrapolate your own environment to the entirety of the world. Its like the political equivalent of Hollywood where every momentous event in a movie is set in New York.
>>
>>63484452
are you that angry asian dude? from the taiwanese vs chinese thread?
>>
>>63489932
The fact that blacks have the same terrible cultural aspects everywhere should tell you something.
>>
>>63484452
This nigs getting White washed
>>
>>63489998
Ne koristim proksi, govnaru debeli američki.
>>63489866
>she's usually good looking
No. No. Understand that. You find it appealing. Many don't.
>>
>>63490058
>>63489681

I have been to Senegal and I've seen little kids carrying pristine copies of the Bescherelle from 20 years ago, Senegalese kids are taught to learn French and that to be educated means to be French-speaking, there is harsh discipline an Senegalese parents always accuse their kids of being lazy if they don't study enough and tell them they will never achieve anything in this life if they don't learn the white man's language and the white man's way of life.

Conversely, when you go to the big cities, everyone speaks Wolof and the culture has gone to shit, no one can string together a sentence in French and they're lazy, spoiled people.
>>
>>63490329
> what is cross-cultural influence
>>
File: 1451626191415.gif (4MB, 158x223px) Image search: [Google]
1451626191415.gif
4MB, 158x223px
>>63485150
t. Alberto Barbossa
>>
>>63490269
That's a lie. Race never meant species.

Even if it did wolves and chihuahuas are the the same species, so I guess they are exactly the same according to you.
>>
>>63490302
You're a bumbling idiot, to say the least.

Niggers don't outperform whites in uk, not even close. Take a look at the unemployment rate of uk niggers. Yes, you guessed it, it's among the worst. Wanna take a look at per capita crime rates as well, it's among the worst as well. Comically, this phenomenon is consistent throughout the world with these less evolved creatures.
>>
>>63490302
That's completely fucking wrong and a lie. Niggers do the worst at school here overall, especially Caribbean niggers. Blacks are something like 12 times overrepresented in violent crime here and even commit a majority of violent crime in London, just lmao at trying to make them out as model citizens. Have you ever even met one from London or Birmingham?
>>
>>63483642
>staring at a black ass in amazement

They really love indoctrinating people. Black = good White = bad

Whites are flat, losers, awkward, etc. etc.

Blacks are beautiful, bosses, intelligent, sexually appealing.

This is how they change popular opinion and culture.
>>
>>63490573
Convoluted bullshit made up to deny uncomfortable but simple realities.
>>
>>63490058
The meme is that there is a difference between black people and niggers.

>You do understand that black people can be civilized, right?

At best they can pass as caricatures of civility, and even then only though the tight leash of some entity that's actually civil. They will never become or stay civilized by their own accord just as an animal will never domesticate itself.
>>
>>63490485
Nigger detected

Desperately using a lauguage translator. Lol
>>
File: 1454609822540.jpg (266KB, 708x817px) Image search: [Google]
1454609822540.jpg
266KB, 708x817px
>>63486975
What are you implying then? Also explain this.
>>
>>63490652
I don't know what your Koran says Mahmoud, but any textbook printed in the year 2016 will tell you what I've told you

And don't give me that
>muh j00z
bs, because jews are going to wipe your religion and people the fuck out
>>
Tits and pussy
>>
>>63490809
http://www.economist.com/news/britain/21689606-mainly-caribbean-community-has-become-mainly-african-oneand-poised-become-more?fsrc=scn/tw/te/pe/ed/nextgeneration
>>
>>63490809
You were saying?

Can't fight facts faggot.
>>
>>63483642
Race. It explains why Northern Europeans chaff and reject strict centralization of Catholicism.
>>
>>63490485
Ehhmm no. Millionaires and powerful men (those who can select women) are going for white/blonde women. Anything else is an exception.

I see the same dynamics at play here where most go for blonde/Swedish women.

There may even be studies about this:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/relationships/10655407/Do-men-really-prefer-blondes.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2195768/Blondes-fun-Men-really-DO-prefer-blondes-picking-date.html
>>
>>63491486
> affirmative action means most go to school
> still the lowest employment rate because they never finish or learn anything
> niggers do shit in school but don't worry so do some whites when you control for income!

lol
>>
Race matters in dating also:

http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-race-affects-whether-people-write-you-back/
>>
>>63490963
You're the one denying reality. Working class white boys are the worst performing ethnic group in UK schools. Look it up.

You should really stop spending so much time in a stormfront echo chamber. Pol is just another side of the tumblr coin.
>>
>>63491248
Race has never, ever been synonymous with species you fucking idiot.
>being European or African is a social construct
lolno

>calling me a Muslim
>"da jooz xD"
You really are easy to spot.
>>
Race deniers BTFO:

http://rense.com/general77/racedif.htm
>>
>>63491851
Lowest employment because that's their referring to their parents coming to the UK. Learn to read faggot.

In fact look up statistics on the education level of Nigerian immigrants in the US.

Hint. They're not as uneducated as you'd think
>>
Culture because you can teach a bigger culture and make him a civilized black man working in society but if you make race more important we will live in a world of dumb apelike niggers all nig nogging all over the world
>>
>>63491911
Yeah your government not given a fuck about them and handing out gib me dat to all the muslims and darkies while telling them that white men are the devil incarnate does have anything to do with that at all.
>>
File: 1376013238696.jpg (35KB, 794x540px) Image search: [Google]
1376013238696.jpg
35KB, 794x540px
What's your culture if you're mixed race?

Do you get to claim all of both cultures?
>>
>>63483642
Culture. You can have polite, proper black men and nigger-like whites and spics. Culture is the issue: I don't care how black you are as long as you can act like a decent human being and not a fucking ape. Dark skin itself doesn't motivate murder, mugging, and other crime: it's the culture of said person that brings them to do so.

That said, race is very closely (but not fully) intertwined with culture.
>>
>>63492232
Or we just have countries of educated white people. Problem solved.
>>
>>63491202
The Romans dyed their beards and wore wigs made from the hair of celto-germanic slaves. This was common practice for Roman citizens, let alone the elite.
>>
>>63492284
Being polite or not is not the issue newfag.
>>
>>63490302
> Black children outperform white children in the UK at all socioeconomic levels (there was a economist article on it recently)

This article? : http://www.economist.com/news/britain/21589874-ethnic-minority-pupils-are-storming-ahead-thanks-partly-tutors-road

That data suggests some "ethnic minorities" are doing better than whites (Indians, e.g.,), but blacks are still not performing as well as whites and never have.
>>
Race.Culture doesn't exist without race and drakes only mimic culture.
>>
>>63492257
Usually the man takes over, unless the mother is Jewish.
>>
>>63492167
Okay nigger

We need to keep drain draining those exceptional niggers with 80IQ instead of the standard 60 lol.
>>
>>63492248

> it's the ebil government keeping the poor white not down

Who's the one making excuses now?

Its so funny seeing pol btfo by their own ignorance of the world around them
>>
>>63491911
If I'm wrong then why don't you go and live in a part of the UK with a 20% + black population? Go and experience the diversity first hand.

Anywhere where blacks go = crime, drugs, guns, failure.
>>
>>63491087
>>63490485
>americki kompleks
>>
>>63492431
Nope I linked it above.

Nigerians perform better in their gases than whites.
>>
>>63492257
You get neither and the abominations become mentally ill and easily exploitable because they are never fully accepted by either side of the family.
>>
>>63492361
Best case solution
>>
All the cuckservative race denialists ITT are why /pol/ has gone to shit.
>>
>>63492501
Hahaha. You moron, it's white faggots keeping poor white down so you can compete. Brag all you want ,but to claim victory becuase faggot white liberals are literally disadvantaging white so the drakes can compete is hilarious. Good going having to get whites help you compete.
>>
>>63483642
definitely culture
>>
>>63492760
But that is also why race is most important. You can educate a barbaric race later in time, but if the race itself is lost then there is no coming back.
>>
>>63492802
they are reddit. And they have infested 4chan.
>>
>>63483642
Culture is not even a thing. people of different races will act differently even if born into complete isolation. Evident even in babies and toddlers.
>>
File: 1368556903239.jpg (6KB, 250x246px) Image search: [Google]
1368556903239.jpg
6KB, 250x246px
>>63492719
Oh.
>>
>>63492613

The article you clinked is comparing Caribbean blacks with African blacks, in the UK.

Where is the data comparing whites?
>>
>>63483642
not politics.
>>
File: 1349469006618.jpg (30KB, 526x472px) Image search: [Google]
1349469006618.jpg
30KB, 526x472px
>>63491486
>tfw this link won't work for me so I can't read it and argue against this Brit
>>
>>63492802
The level of newfaggotry in this thread is depressing. Too many "cultural conservatives" obsessed with Islam who fail to see the bigger picture.
>>
File: 5sjob2i06u97dc6j1tjc0c2gk.jpg (77KB, 620x415px) Image search: [Google]
5sjob2i06u97dc6j1tjc0c2gk.jpg
77KB, 620x415px
Culture is "cultivated". You can change, you can do improvements. Genes will elevate you or hold you back forever, zero choices. Culture is the way you cure the problems your genetic may had bring to you. If culture and genetics doesn't help, you are in Brazil, enjoy the carnival.
>>
>>63492971
You don't know how deep the rabbit hole goes.

http://pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
>>
>>63483642
Race creates culture.
Like dog breeds acquire inherent mental traits through natural selection, so do races.
>>
>>63492933
This. If you took a load of niggers and put them in Japan they would still be niggers in 3 generations time. They would still be faster at running, less intelligent, better at dancing, louder, more violent etc than the native population. Same for vice versa.
>>
>>63483642
>Come to 4chan to check out /pol/
>I JUST DROPPED IN starts playing
>>
File: bencarson10.png (423KB, 704x437px) Image search: [Google]
bencarson10.png
423KB, 704x437px
>>
>>63493334
Rare exceptions don't change the fact that IQ is over half inherited
>>
>>63493083
Yeah that's it. /pol/ has gone really downhill over the past 6 months.

I don't get "cultural conservatives" why would you care if your offspring use Facebook and watch TV, especially if they are mullato chinks, in 2016 what culture are they trying to preserve?
>>
File: 1448085690959.jpg (104KB, 550x397px) Image search: [Google]
1448085690959.jpg
104KB, 550x397px
>>63493198
>mfw going out with a white woman currently

I dunno, I still might risk mixed race kids someday. My cousins kids look/act alright.
>>
File: handschar ss.jpg (59KB, 800x556px) Image search: [Google]
handschar ss.jpg
59KB, 800x556px
I honestly don't care about culture at all. Maybe that's the privilege (or disadvantage) of being an Americlap. I have a German surname, a British-born mother, and my paternal grandmother's family were Southerners while my grandpa's traced far back in New England, and I was born in the midwest. I don't have any ethnic culture. Some black dude or Paki liking Shakespeare doesn't make him anything to me. As far as wiggers and white-trash go, I'd go so far as to guess it's genetic and they're some sort of trash sub-race that ought to be banished with the coloreds. If Sweden were 100% white but 50% Muslim, like someone suggested, I still think it'd be a nice place. You know why? It's 100% white. The problem is less Islam, and more sandniggers, and confused white traitors trying to adopt a sandnigger mentality because the religion is mostly made up of subhumans. It's the same way you have tolerable, intelligent/sensible white Christians and Christian niggers still burning witches in the Congo. Blood trumps everything.
>>
>>63483642
race
>>
>>63492833
You don't even sound coherent
>>
>>63492504
>Muh anecdotes
>>
>>63492613

Also, it is true, for example, that in the US, Nigerian immigrants do exceptionally well: much better than blacks generally, and better than whites on average. But you should also keep in mind the selection forces at play, and how peculiar that group is: it isn't the average Nigerian that emigrates to the US: they are typically wealthier/smarter than their average Nigerian counterparts, and again, given the statistics (where whites are, on average, smarter than blacks), about 1/3 of blacks should have higher IQs than about 1/2 of all whites. So if you can "pluck" the smartest blacks and compare them with whites generally, they'll do better. Duh.
>>
>>63493950
Maybe I'm Black.
>>
>>63483642
neither
race is only important if you compare people (whites, asians) to animals (niggers, shitskins)
one can create civilization, the other cannot even sustain it (pic related)
culture is less important than civilization. cultures change, civilization prevails
>>
>>63492912

That's not true at all, there was an American anthropologist who married a girl from the tribe he was studying, the Yanomami, and she had concept of electricity, of how time was read and kept, of how civilized society functioned, yet she moved with him to America and raised a family, learned English, and adapted

Though there is a point to what you say regarding race, she eventually abandoned her husband and children to return to the Amazonian jungle because she said life here was "kept in a box" and her people "never lived in boxes"

It's either shitskin genetics or tribal backwardness, but I agree with you, the shitskin genetics produced the tribal backwardness, but the fact this woman adapted as fast and as well as she did should tell you that there is hope.
>>
>>63493541
I guess all would be OK as long as their brown grandchildren are polite, go to work and wear suits.

But I'm not too concerned. Newfags who fail to evolve will be used as cannon fodder in the revolution.
>>
>>63494048
You don't even know what an anecdote is. If you can't accept the reality he's telling you to go experience it yourself. Anecdotes are used to give some supposed exception to the rule as an argument against the rules existence.
>>
>>63494605

>and she had concept

and she had no concept***
>>
>>63494854
Fuck off you Swedish cuckold.
>>
>>63494602
>Shitskins
Middle easterners are actually a perfect example of culture being more important than race. In antiquity, they were the most advanced people in the world (Save for the Romans, who had taken over North Africa and the Levant anyway). Once inbred camel-fuckers from Arabia sarted spreading the will of Allah, they've become almost nigger-tier. Non-practicing Muslims and middle eastern christians are bro-tier.
>>
>>63494605
Nobody has said that other races can't adept to some degree. The point is that there will still be key differences in intelligence, beauty, psychology, etc even if they are raised in white environments.
So in the long run, the racial approach is the only correct one.
>>
>>63495030
>In antiquity
in antiquity Romans were heroes while Italians are cowards, and Greeks were great instead of lazy idiots. In antiquity there was no islam in the middle east.
>Non-practicing Muslims
like 5%?
>>
>>63495030
Islamic civilisation used to be fine, at times more developed than Europe. They aren't an inferior race, just different. You're also an idiot if you think a middle Eastern Christian has more in common with you "culturally" than a middle eastern Muslim.
>>
>>63495321
It's a troll or a newfag. Fuck he said "bro-tier" which is a meme used for shilling nonsense.

remember Sikhs are bro-tier
>>
>>63483642
Culture. Unlike what many people on pol believe a black man can be white washed. Black Culture is what is the plague
>>
>>63495030
Yeah equating Middle Eastern people with advanced tech. HAHahah. They took slaves and pressured conquered people in to working for them. They literally gained a gold mien form the slowly dying Byzantine empire. Their race has always been shit tier. Muslim isn't a race also ,so they have through subterfuge and fanaticism over centuries conquered more capable racially groups .
>>
>>63494048
Statistics actually. Look up crime and race in Britain. Look up anywhere with a high black population - guarantee it will be among the shittiest/most dangerous. British niggers are better on average than American niggers but that really isn't saying much at all.
>>
>>63485150
Nice theory, Alberto Barbosa, see how it goes in your Brazilian lab. What about a mixing culture in which 50% is robbery, people make moviments and noise without any sense, just like animals in a forest, hyperbolic dance, violence, sexism, drop away your own childrens to improve sexual life and goes like this. Culture never will be inscripted in a tabula rasa, always depends on genes to germinate.
>>
>>63495501
Keep telling yourself that. The only time Blacks have been white washed has been underneath white rule. The few that pass the test in the states just have European DNA in them that makes a small percentage of them them more capable.
>>
>>63495501
Yeah sure but black people as a whole cant. If you put any significant amount of them together their latent niggerish tendencies will come out.
>>
File: blackpeople55.png (303KB, 1011x767px) Image search: [Google]
blackpeople55.png
303KB, 1011x767px
http://www.mediafire.com/view/g0n42xxwhhh6qd8/100_facts.pdf
http://pastebin.com/zapWyu7A
http://pastebin.com/ydt78BkJ
http://pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/articles/MacDonald-Individualism-Collectivism.html
http://www.dcclothesline.com/2015/07/18/half-of-worlds-muslims-are-inbred-due-to-generations-of-incest/

Race
/thread
>>
culture if you ask me, niggers wouldn't be niggers if they just acted like fucking people, and me I have no problem with mudskins but I do have a problem with Islam and most mudskins tend to be muslim, race isn't as big an thing with me then culture
>>
>>63496019
>>niggers wouldn't be niggers if they just acted like fucking people,

Does that mean you would think black women are as attractive as white women?
>>
File: blackpeople70.jpg (352KB, 691x1920px) Image search: [Google]
blackpeople70.jpg
352KB, 691x1920px
>>63496019
>For every 1 nigger in the "gifted" range (iq>125) there are 60 East Asians and 30 Europeans

It is 95% Race

>>63495856
>>
>>63495644
Jesus, look what the "son" is doing with the gorgeous movie star. Two pics and in both "son"... Is really enjoying his hot "mother". Yes, OP, faith in "culture" is just a way to procrastinate.
>>
>>63495153

Fair point.

>>63495753

Let's look at Britain, if a Bengali or Pakistani or Indian wanted to immigrate to Britain in the 60s, he had to assimilate into the wider, broader British culture, simply because there was no one else like himself, whether by ethnicity, caste, religion, or occupation.

Fast forward after mass immigration, now he's had seven children, they've produced 20 grandchildren, and there's something very odd happening: He never spoke Hindi or Urdu to them outside of the home, yet now, Hindi or Urdu is all you ever hear being spoken outside of the home.

I agree with the Swede, the racial approach is the most objective determining factor in a person's development, but also we're completely losing sight of proportion. If a small proportion of blacks, asians, indians, pakistanis, bengalis, what have you, exists in a majority white population, they assimilate and integrate.

It's when an entire community develops to support the use of their backwards culture, useless language, and awful child-rearing practices that problems develop.
>>
None are important fuck em
>>
>>63496756
http://ose.utsc.utoronto.ca/ose/story.php?id=2135
"Previous research shows people are less likely to feel connected to people outside their own ethnic groups, and we wanted to know why,"
says Gutsell. "What we found is that there is a basic difference in the way peoples' brains react to those from other ethnic backgrounds."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Salter#Diversity_research
"More ethnically homogeneous nations are better able to build public goods, are more democratic, less corrupt, have higher productivity
and less inequality, are more trusting and care more for the disadvantaged, develop social and economic capital faster, have lower crime
rates, are more resistant to external shocks, and are better global citizens, for example by giving more foreign aid. Moreover, they are
less prone to civil war, the greatest source of violent death in the twentieth century."

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0095660
"Our analysis shows that peace does not depend on integrated coexistance, but rather on well defined topographical and political
boundaries separating groups"

http://msutoday.msu.edu/news/2013/study-asks-is-a-better-world-possible/
"Policymakers have attempted to create communities where a diverse group of residents not only live close to one other but also
interact freely - in other words, neighborhoods that are both integrated and socially cohesive."
"The most integrated a neighborhood is, the less socially cohesive it becomes, and vice versa."
"It's not that local leaders and policymakers aren't trying hard enough. Rather, we now think it's because the goals of integration
and cohesion are just not compatible with each other."
>>
File: assad.jpg (196KB, 1181x1437px) Image search: [Google]
assad.jpg
196KB, 1181x1437px
>>63495030
The only good to come out of that shithouse is due to what higher racial elements existed there for a while.

You had white/Nordic/Indo-European/whatever you want to call it, racial elements in the early Middle East that disappeared slowly. Hittites, Persians, Hellenes, etc. I have a friend from college, a white dude, kind of a silly head-in-the-clouds intellectual type, who converted to Sufism because he thought it was "philosophically right." Anyway, he's non-racist and all that, "culture over race," etc. but I remember in passing him mentioning some Hadith about Mohammad having a Persian grandmother or something along the lines of that. Even he acknowledges he finds most Saudis and Iraqis loud and ignorant, and most of the Muslims he seems friendliest with are Iranian (not white, in my opinion generally, but whiter than a lot of that region), so these people attributing Middle Eastern/Islamic civilization to some quadroon savages like so many of the people living there now are fooling themselves.

http://marchofthetitans.com/earlson/nordicarabs.htm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2724658/Were-not-leaving-Yazidis-refusing-come-mountain-300-women-stolen-ISIS-impregnated-smash-blond-bloodline.html
>>
>>63496756
How Ethnocentrists Rule - https://egtheory.wordpress.com/2013/06/30/how-ethnocentrics-rule/

http://www.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/?page=full
"...the greater the diversity in a community, the fewer people vote and the less they volunteer, the less they give to charity and work on community projects.
In the most diverse communities, neighbors trust one another about half as much as they do in the most homogeneous settings... virtually all measures of civic health
are lower in more diverse settings."

We don't want them to assimilate. Not to mention, they are less intelligent and will never rise to the top. Leave them in their shitty countries where they can commit crime and rape there.
>>
>>63483642
culture all day. no explanation needed.
>>
>>63483642
Equal, both play off each other.
I guess you could say race since culture grows from it, but they're practically of equal importance and neither should be discounted.
>>
>>63496217
honestly yeah, black women who dress and act white are hot to me
>>
File: 1362647844036.png (252KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
1362647844036.png
252KB, 500x491px
Race.

https://ose.utsc.utoronto.ca/ose/story.php?id=2135
>Previous research shows people are less likely to feel connected to people outside their own ethnic groups, and we wanted to know why,says Gutsell. What we found is that there is a basic difference in the way people's brains react to those from other ethnic backgrounds. Observing someone of a different race produced significantly less motor-cortex activity than observing a person of one's own race.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Salter#Diversity_research
>More ethnically homogeneous nations are better able to build public goods, are more democratic, less corrupt, have higher productivity and less inequality, are more trusting and care more for the disadvantaged, develop social and economic capital faster, have lower crime rates...

http://www.plosone.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0095660
>Our analysis shows that peace does not depend on integrated coexistence, but rather on well defined topographical and political boundaries separating groups

http://msutoday.msu.edu/news/2013/study-asks-is-a-better-world-possible/
>policymakers have attempted to create communities where a diverse group of residents not only live close to one other but also interact freely -in other words, neighborhoods that are both integrated and socially cohesive.
>The more integrated a neighborhood is, the less socially cohesive it becomes, and vice versa.

http://www.city-journal.org/html/eon2007-06-25jl.html
https://www.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/
>Harvard political scientist Robert Putnam, author of Bowling Alone, is very nervous about releasing his new research, and understandably so.
>His five-year study shows that immigration and ethnic diversity have a devastating short- and medium-term influence on the social capital, fabric of associations, trust, and neighborliness that create and sustain communities.
>>
>>63498367
What race are you? The vast majority of white men prefer white women to blacks just based on looks.
Full equality will never be possible. You will still have a problem with a shortage of white women and wage differences because of different IQs.
>>
>>63493083
Yeah, I'm kind of suprised to see how many people here have chosen culture. Like everything would be OK if those immigrants were christians instead of muslims or if blacks in America behaved better. Society is racial construction (instead of vice versa) and nothing can change that.
>>
>>63498970
I'm white pretty much a mix of all northern Europeans you can name, I never said full equality could be achieved, I'm not that naive, not disagreeing with those facts, more just saying I think culture has more to do with how we act, and I personally don't find myself hating others for racial reasons bit more for cultural differences, I fucking hate Islam and I'm not a religions sort, and the extreme left that the 1st world seems to be taken by and I'm not really right wing but more centrist, but I hate them for their culture and ideologies not because of their races, sure I probably do find white women more attractive more often, but I certainly find plenty of black women hot too, its all in culture and how you act for me personally
>>
>>63497393
>>63497452

Do you concede that Asians are more intelligent than whites? If so, then you have to explain why Asians excel and surpass whites in every area of social significance: Lower crime rate, better academic performance, more prone to employ rather than be employed, more stable within the family with divorce being rare, ect.
>>
>>63483642
You never really have race separate from culture or vice versa. They're essentially inseparable in the big picture.
>>
File: 1447337424012.jpg (66KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
1447337424012.jpg
66KB, 480x854px
culture and it's not even a question
>>
>>63484452
1/10
>being this surreal.
>>
File: accomplishment2.png (960KB, 1200x967px) Image search: [Google]
accomplishment2.png
960KB, 1200x967px
>>63500857
I never said they weren't
Check the individualism-collectivism thing

Both are great, or at least Chinese, Japs, Koreans, and to a certain extent - Mongolians

Finns are still the highest PISA scorers, except for Shanghai

Connecticut has an avg iq of 113

But you are right, more higher iq individuals. Even if we are inferior, people should still be amongst their own. I don't want a bunch of filthy weebs breeding an army of Elliot Rodgers'.

http://harbornet.com/folks/theedrich/JP_Rushton/Race.htm Scroll to chart 1
>>
>>63483642
If there's any takeaway from the Scots Irish Americans prior to industrialization (during which they were forced to conform to Anglo Saxon standards - liberals prevented the same from happening to blacks), it's that you can be Germanic and still culturally degenerate.
>>
>>63495030
Middle eastern christians are not "bro-tier". They live in the same kind of culture as the middle eastern muslims, more or less. We have a city in Sweden thats majority or soon to be majority assyrian (christian arabs). Do I need to tell you its a mess with shootings, huge corruption, crime families?
>>
>>63499921
Respectfully disagree. I don't consider even the best looking black woman on par with an average white woman. You cannot have a working society like that. The people have to be equal in ability and beauty because otherwise there will be too many economic and sexual tensions.
One race -> one country.
>>
The average genetics of a population determines the range of possible cultures it can have.
>>
>>63502541
>shootings, corruptions, crime families

Mediterranean folk, not even once.
>>
>>63502610
Why does Sowell compare the Igbos to Jews culturally?
>>
File: 1376132238330.gif (848KB, 245x138px) Image search: [Google]
1376132238330.gif
848KB, 245x138px
>>63500857
But nothing he said (with my pasta, sweet) was related to ranking the races. It's about racially homogenous societies functioning the best by far breeding successful, stable societies and you countered with a bunch of talk about a homogenous successful society. You're attempt to deflect by saying it's ranking races when it mentioned nothing of the sort. I.E you're a piece of shit that would do well in politics.
I'll answer you anyway:
>lower crime rate
See his earlier links. Ethnic nepotism, anon.
>better academic performance
Cultures obsessed with testing to the point that it is damaging to their effectiveness on the job. There's cheating too but that's less important.
>more prone to employ than be employed
What does this imply?
They have ethnic enclaves where they do everything and their nepotism even outside of said enclaves is infamous and puts jews to shame.
> more stable within the family with divorce being rare
Shame based culture as opposed to our guilt-based culture. It's an interesting thing to read about, really.
>>
>>63503087
>functioning the best by far breeding successful,
functioning the best [COMMA] by breeding
>You're attempt
You're attempting
>>
>>63502541
>shootings, huge corruption, crime families?

Just like our white balkan immigrants then
>>
>>63503087

Now let's have a thought experiment: Say we whites had a shame-based culture, had ethnic enclaves in Shanghai and Beijing, only supported each other through nepotism and put an insane emphasis on education.

Would we fare better or worse than the native Han Chinese?
>>
>>63503852
>>
>>63502940
Sowell is a halfie, he doesn't really count in that scenario.
>>
>>63504527
>sowell
>igbos
>halfie
>>
>>63504104

He accused me of "ranking the races", whereas I put forth the idea that we would dominate the native Han population were our culture and circumstances similar to their's in the Western world. They would be complaining about too many whites in their universities much as we do about too many Asians in our's.
>>
Race.

You can change culture, but you cannot change race.

What I mean by that is any culture change can be undone, but if you mix two separate races, the genetics are there forever.
>>
File: nigger_shower.jpg (18KB, 300x277px) Image search: [Google]
nigger_shower.jpg
18KB, 300x277px
american niggers are bad but they dont compare with germany/sweden niggers. american niggers have had a few hundred years of inspiration; africans are still savages
>>
Intelligence beyond question is largely genetic. So race is more important.
>>
>>63505498
I'm not your guy you're talking to, but we (whites) did dominate Asians for a while didn't we? They may have a higher IQ on average, but we cucked them on their own turf in Hong Kong, and made Japan our bitch the 1860's. The class I had to take on modern Japan last semester, the professor said it was at the point that some Japanese intellectual idealists got to the point they wanted to abolish the Japanese language in favor of English or French, and some said the Japanese should breed themselves out into being white. Obviously those were fringe opinions, but the professor said they were common enough some respected public figures, including I think it was their first minister of education, mentioned them.
>>
File: 1350685017443.jpg (79KB, 669x627px) Image search: [Google]
1350685017443.jpg
79KB, 669x627px
>>63506627
>they wanted to abolish the Japanese language in favor of English or French
I want to live in the parallel universe where that happened.
All those games and anime no longer needing to be subbed or dubbed at all.
I bet those fuckers don't even appreciate what they have.
>>
>>63484320
brits where like snowniggers in roman times. Until they becamed absorbed by a superior non white culture they could suceed at being something
>>
File: race.jpg (81KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
race.jpg
81KB, 1024x1024px
>>63483642
>race

remember, words have meaning. words kill
>>
Culture.
I don't give a shit about race.
>>
>>63507025
Yeah, found the dude I was looking for. I wouldn't have minded that. I'm not very keen on Asians desu, but the Japanese are the one set of them I have a degree of respect for. A lot of them look kind of white-ish too, maybe thanks to Ainu mixture, so if their population was small enough at the time that white imperialists could have bred them white I wouldn't care.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mori_Arinori

https://books.google.com/books?id=yrxjUJcgkHUC&pg=PA72&lpg=PA72&dq=mori+arinori+english&source=bl&ots=OIQ8NB_Y2d&sig=RsFXc4IN-6gY7ipxtg1cIyi93vc&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi-gZbm3unKAhWCk4MKHcCfCl0Q6AEIXTAJ#v=onepage&q=mori%20arinori%20english&f=false
>>
>>63507459
Cool, thanks for the link. I'll give it a look.
>>
>>63507691
Sure man. Anime is my guilty pleasure too actually.
>>
File: xanadu.jpg (49KB, 736x483px) Image search: [Google]
xanadu.jpg
49KB, 736x483px
Another interesting alternate history idea from a letter by H.P. Lovecraft. Not sure where the Aryans came from, I know now people are suggesting Anatolia, or the Caucuses, or Central Asia. He thought the Hindu Kush, but that's beside the point, the idea he talks about is kind of interesting.

"The cardinal virtue of Asia is its sane and philosophic timelessness. Whenever I contemplate that side of the Oriental nature, with its easy handling of centuries and millennia and its patrician disregard of momentary stirs and bustling, I am tempted to weep at the futile tail-chasing and clock-grovelling of the hectick West; and to wish that the virile Nordic had never left his homeland in the Hindoo-Koosh to merge his fortunes with the restless, fever’d, machine-driven European chasers after mutable nothingness. Had we stuck to Asia, we might have founded a permanent world-empire of unrivalled splendour and irresistible strength—as mighty and puissant as Rome, and as stable and enduring as antique Aegyptus or deathless Sinae. We might have kill’d off all the slant-eyed yellow folk, and have had long camel-trains of slaves and gold and ivory and strange crystals sent us as tribute by the dark-eyed vassals and cringers of Ind, of Persia, of Africk, of Europa, and of the empires Cuzco and Uxmal beyond the monstrous River Ocean. Glory to the Aesir! A bullock to golden-bearded Odin, and a fat buck Negro to hammer-wielding Thor! Long life to Astahahn, our capital on the Yann—for here we have fetter’d and manacled Time, who wou’d otherwise slay the gods. Eheu—the things that might have been!" ––from a letter written April, 1932
>>
>>63507405
That's because you're a French nincompoop.
>>
>>63508709
I do remember hearing Lovecraft had some racial theories of his own, but I didn't know it went this far.
Interesting how he separates Nordic from European.
>>
>>63484452
>He comes in plants a big kiss on my mom
>my dad likes him too
Your mom is getting WHITED, anon
>>
>>63493674
I'm mixed. Life is whatever, I'd say go for it. I have an edge in political debates because I can challenge liberal black lives matter bullshit without people immediately accusing me of being a racist.
>>
File: niggers.png (226KB, 748x443px) Image search: [Google]
niggers.png
226KB, 748x443px
>>63509520
Oh yeah, Lovecraft was a really interesting guy. I like a lot of his stories, and even reading his personal letters are cool to just hear him vent. He was pretty uber-racist. I do like his separation between Nordic and European because it doesn't leave any ambiguous room for cultural-nationalism. He admitted in a letter that he didn't see himself as totally "Nordic" because of his dark hair and eyes, but believed it was sort of a racial standard/ideal to strive for. He was a pretty rabid Anglophile too though. Like despite his clear racial rather than cultural views, in his stories he lets every non-Anglo have it, even going so far as to shit-talk the Dutch. It's almost kind of funny to read, like an antidote to the feelings being pushed by modern "equality" culture is to hear a guy rant about how no one but white Anglo-Saxons should even be allowed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxHWtw_GZIk
Thread posts: 247
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.