[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
>"So, where are your parents from...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 62
File: lets.gif (62 KB, 400x288) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lets.gif
62 KB, 400x288
>"So, where are your parents from Anon?"
>Northern Epirus
>"Where is that?"
>In Albania
>"So, you are an Albanian?"
>No, there is a Greek minority in Albania
>"OMG Anon, calm down, we are not racist or anything:
>"Yeah Anon, you don't need to pretend that you are Greek, we are not Golder Dawners"
>"Yeah Anon, your insecurity is problematic, be proud of your ancestry"

HOLY FUCK SHUT THE FUCK UP CUNTS, I AM NOT AN ALBANIAN
THERE IS A 500,000 STRONG GREEK FUCKING MINORITY IN ALBANIA YOU CUNTS

It's even worse when your buddies avoid telling racist jokes with Albanians cause they don't want to hurt your feelings or when someone calls you a hypocrite or a Stockholm Syndrome victim for supporting Golden Dawn. WHAT THE FUCK I AM HELLENIC

THERE IS DORIAN BLOOD IN MY VEINS. PYRRUS OF EPIRUS IS MY ANCESTOR.
SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP.
NORMIES.
>pic unrelated
>>
>>63461634
Don't worry, all modern Greeks are just hellenized Turks.
>>
>>63461634
>gayturk trash supporting nazis
lmao,exterminate yourself,you're not european
pay debnts
>>
>>63461634
>>"So, where are your parents from Anon?"
What kind of question is that, anyway?
>>
>>63461803
Chill out gypsy
>>
Just give up and pretend you are Muslim Albainian Wahabi your cuckunist government will give you minister of defense. Then you

[spoiler] invade northern Cyprus/South Albania [/spoiler]

What it's not like you are being racist or anything you are shiqtar now.
>>
>>63461634
thats a very misleading gif. im not even going to read your greentext now
>>
>>63461634
fuck your gif asshole. You tricked me
>>
>>63461634
WHY NOT BE PROUD LE MYSTERIOUS HOODED ABAININ MAN
>>
Nice meme.

Everybody knows Albania doesn't really exist.
>>
>>63461634
>THERE IS A 500,000 STRONG GREEK FUCKING MINORITY IN ALBANIA YOU CUNTS
kek being this in denial.try 50000
>>
>>63461826
After 600 years of Turkish rule you start to look a little browner each generation
>>
>>63461753
watch your language anon
>>63461826
i don't know about your countries, but it is a very popular question in greece
>>63462373
it's even worse when i get confronted by an uneducated ultra-nationalist. i get comments like "greeks are born, not made", "go back to albania if you don't like it here", or "filthy albanian". THIS IS MY COUNTRY RETARD.
>>
>>63462848
>brainwashed squip
not surprised. your cancerous government actually claims that there are only 21 thousand greeks. the wretched truth is that the entirety of southern albania was solely populated by greeks and some greek speaking orthodox albanians before 1950. with hoxha's emergence, more educated albanians moved to the south too. with hoxha's death, all turkomuslim squiptar trash moved down too and cancered up our dream civilization.
>>
>>63463297
Whatever helps you sleep at night.I'm from the south and i have an albanian friend who is considered a greek minority.Your shitty government used to give 600 euros to every orthodox albanian to declare he was greek minority.Everyone did it for the gibsmedat.One thing i noticed is that the few tru greek families in albania were blond with blue eyes.Why are all the greeks in greece shitskins?
>>
File: 1453269077384.gif (278 KB, 640x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453269077384.gif
278 KB, 640x360
maybe our government wouldn't have to protect the minorities this radically if you were civilized. but nooo, you couldn't just have elections like normal humans do. you had to burn the entire fucking country to the ground, destroy half your infrastructure and release death row inmates. my parents and their siblings were refugees, having to flee the shithole you created. but fear not, northern epirus will soon be ours again. and when that happens, unlike you, we won't eradicate minorities. all you will have to do is accept orthodoxy though.
>>
>>63463551
>>63464092
>>
>>63464092
What year are you talking about?
>>
>>63464305
the period between the conversion to capitalism a bit after hoxha died and that huge riot after the economy was destroyed
>>
>>63464707
Did you expect us to convert from communsim peacefully?Also look at the census.There are 1 million albanians in Greece and not more than 50000 greeks in Albania.
>>
>>63463012
>i don't know about your countries, but it is a very popular question in greece
Nobody cares here, probably because the entire country is basically the same.
>>
>>63461634
Do you have the alvanofatsa?
That's the only criteria.
>>
>>63465012
the albanians here are financial immigrants. its not like we have a national albo minority. and a lot of them left anyway after the crisis hitted. like the untrustworthy traitors most of you are.
>>
>>63465303
>What are the arvanites?
>>
>>63465267
>alvanofatsa
what is this
>>
File: 1452379054496.jpg (58 KB, 714x835) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452379054496.jpg
58 KB, 714x835
>>63465203
the thing is that attica province, where most of us are from (45% of population), used to be extremely underpopulated before 1900. it only started getting overpopulated after 1930. thus, most of our parents come from other provinces, each of which have different customs and cliches. thus, this is a very good convo starter.
>>63465267
i don't look like pic related, so no
>>
>>63465600
>not realising that's photoshopped
>>
>>63465600

You are an arvanitovlaxos, like most of the Greeks, especially the Golden Dawners

Dont kid yourself, Greece has been a melting pot for ethnicities for over 2000 years, you have as much Frankish and Mongol blood inside you as you have of King Pyruhs.
>>
>>63465385
see>>63465600
alvanofatsa means albanian face.
It's it's rugged and kinda square, it's albanian.
>>
>>63465938
Arvanites are Greek dude... They're not hellenized albos as Albanians try to make them, but vlachs are vlachs, though mostly greeked anyways, and the homogeny of Greece in comparison to all of our neighbours is outstanding...
And technically there is more slavic blood in us than turk blood...
But all our neighbours have a lot of Greek blood in them...
>>
>>63466113
They're vlachs who speak albanian.Sure thing Mitroglou.
>>
>>63465600
He's coming
>>
>>63465938
Though don't think of it as a lot of slavic blood in us, barely a little...
>>63462955
Again with 600 meme
350 you edgelord.
>>63466113
Wow, you really can't read, can you?
I said that Arvanites are Greek, and Vlachs are Vlachs that are mostly hellenized anyways...
Read it again
>>
>>63466293
Btw we will never forget what you did to the Chams.Backstabbers.
>>
>>63466407
Those people literally fought against us in WW2, but like all Albanians, they fell like flies.
>>
>HOLY FUCK SHUT THE FUCK UP CUNTS, I AM NOT AN ALBANIAN
>WHAT THE FUCK I AM HELLENIC
t. Bogdan Dukagjini
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqXtxkQNLJY

The Golden Dawn has a pretty awesome marching song.
>>
>>63465600
Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
>>63466553
The Golden Dawn are filthy Germanophiles, praising Kiketler and not based Metaxas...
>>
>>63466536
>kill a bunch of defenceless women and children
>gayreece stronk
>>
>>63466113

You are literally making feel-good emotional statements about ethnicities that have no 'genetic' component.

Arvanites, Vlachs, all of modern Greek identity are all social constructions based around language and religion. There is no clear genetic line at all.

You are talking about 'blood' as if this is a real thing, it is not. There are no genetic bloodlines alive in the Balkans of all places.

Hell if it makes you feel better the Albanians are not a real ethnicity anyway.

These are all imaginary national identities that were created to sub-define what is pretty much a singular genetic mass in the Balkans after the collapse of a monolithic imperial structure (the Ottomans).
>>
File: 1448560143873.gif (1 MB, 346x261) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448560143873.gif
1 MB, 346x261
>>63461634
desu senpai checking filter do not reply thx
>>
>>63461634
You should start telling the worst, most racist, most offensive jokes about Albanians that you know.
>>
>>63466627
I know that Albanians are not a real ethnicity, but just the backwaters of the balkans piled up together...
But Greeks, since antiquity until today, never were a people to mix, they just stayed to themselves, and even most of the western turks have at least partial Greek heritage, it's historically impossible for the steppe turkics to have turked all the Greeks living in Anatolia at the time.
>>
>>63466835
kekking at your denial
>>
>>63466916
You only have one hero, a hero who is half-slav and that most likely came from a Greek family...
>>
>>63461634
Haha wait are you one of those "stolen babies"?

I know that under Tito some greek babies were stolen and deported to albania or some shit.
>>
>>63466988
>believing serv propaganda
He was a slav from an albanian family,son of an albanian prince who fought for Albania.But he was deffinitely slav.And greek too.
>>
>>63466613
Yeah, but the song is pretty catchy ya gotta admit.
>>
File: 1454716729640.jpg (22 KB, 467x433) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454716729640.jpg
22 KB, 467x433
>>63466622
>kill a bunch of defenceless women and children
>literally what every albanian argument makes when they act like terrorists and then get their shit pushed in
>>
>>63466835

You do realise your statments are completely not true right ?

Any history, even Greek history, will tell you that 'Greeks', which was not a distinct genetic group even in antiquity (see fall of Bronze Age civilization, fall of Mycene, Sea people etc) has intermixed with the hundreds of ethnicities that have passed through and existed in the area in 4000 years.

You are creating a complete fantasy in your head about what 'Greek' is to cling onto, why you do that I am not sure, it sounds from your anger that you have deep-seated self hate issues and need to create a mythical 'ethnic' identity to identify with, but there is no objective evidence to any of your statements.

To put it in a simple way 'Turks' have 'Greek' heritage as much as 'Greeks' have 'Turk' heritage as these people genetically intermixed for 4 millenia while those national identities in the modern form you are referencing have existed for about 5% of that time.
>>
File: 1451167039247.jpg (27 KB, 300x322) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451167039247.jpg
27 KB, 300x322
>>63467178
what the fuck did i just write
>>
>>63467200
>I can feel the pure Attican blood of my ancestors seething through my veins
>>
>>63467108

RARE AS FUCK
>>
>>63467517

Basically every Greek ever.
>>
>>63461634
If you were born in Albania, you are Albanian. Thats how it works shitskin.
>>
>>63467641
You seem to be the one with the 'issue' here lol. Why's that? Also
>greeks and turks mixed for 4 millenia
wut>>63467570
>>
>>63461634
>Northern Epirus
holy kek
you fucking albanian
go back to agioi saranta sqhiptar
>>
>>63466995
No, Northern Epirotes are people that lived in Northern Epirus and have stayed there since the medieval times, even under the Ottoman rule. Only under the creation of the false state of Albania in the early 1900s.
>>63467108
You can't tell me anything honorable about your people, they are illiterate barbarians and you can't prove anything when your people can't even read or write...
>>63467200
Greeks didn't intermix with turks for one reason, difference in religion, an Orthodox wouldn't marry an Islamist...
The sea peoples were mostly Greek "Achaeans" as said by the Hittites.
Those collapses were also caused by homogenous Greek overpopulation that eventually made the ethnic Greeks create colonies, and eventually spreading their seed.
The ancient Greeks regarded themselves as the same, because if you see the names of the 3 major Greek tribes, Aeolians, Dorians and Ionians, they come from the Ancient Greek myth of Deucalion and they were of the same family that went to estabilish kingdoms of their own.
And in the Greece region, mostly Greeks have settled there, and to this day, that still stands.
Only Dacians and Illyrians in the north and Semitics in the south...
You can't read the atmosphere, huh bong, you are the one who sounds buttmad...
You also have no proof of your statements...
>>
>>63467860

*ignores historical statments, facts, argument*

'U seem to be the one with the issues here lol'

Do you see through your reactions why I am saying you are having an emotional attachment to this imaginary identity ?
>>
>>63467200
Except the Turks didn't mix with the Greeks until between the 6th and 11th centuries AD. Before then they (the Turks) were one of many Eurasian Steppe nomads.
>>
>>63467982
You fucking fag, accept your Greek brother and stop acting like an Athenian...
>>
>>63467860
rarest flag on /pol/
>>
>>63467200
>all this cancerous bullshit
look buddy, we know that the greek civilization was the result of dorians mixing with the locals. that's a fact. we also know that greeks mixed with romans, and to some lower extent, with slavs, due to written records.

it's extremelly simple, but you are overcomplicating things to match your own agenda.

residents of greece do not have turkish blood inside them, for the simple reason that muslim households didn't arrange marriages with christian households. on the contrary, turkish residents have greek blood inside them, because a lot of greeks converted to islam for certain privileges and some turks forced christian girls to marry them. other than this, i really cannot help but cringe at your attempt to make "intellectual" approaches on a matter where you present your opinion as a fact.
>>
>>63461634
t. albanian
>>
>>63468070
Romans and Greeks barely had any connections with eachother, Greeks = East, Romans = West, if you see how the Mithridatic Wars happened, you'd see that the Greek states supported the Greek Kingdom of Pontus, and in the later epochs, most of the Romans that moved to the Eastern Roman Empire, moved back to Italia after Justinian reconquered it, but due to the Longobards, they were fucked hard...
>>
>>63461634
>THERE IS DORIAN BLOOD IN MY VEINS.
>>63468070
Did you know the Dorians were descendants of Abraham?

>turkish residents have greek blood inside them,
No, they don't. The original Greeks were White.
>>
>>63468374
>Believing Jewish lies...
No Hellenic tribes had jew blood inside them...
>>
>>63468294
all i know is that a lot of roman figures after 50ad had atleast 1 greek relative and that some byzantine emperor (whose name i do not recall) at 900ad issued a decree where he dispersed slavs all along the empire to assimilate them.
>>
>>63468031
What is the fact? That Greeks lived along Turks for 4 millenia? Is this Turk history?
>>
>>63468487
Because many Greeks moved to Rome, not the other way around...
>>
>>63468374
>turkish residents have greek blood inside them,
>No, they don't
i didn't say they are greek, i say that they have a fraction of greek ancestry
>>
>>63468487
That means that the slavs were bred out, and it take ~5-7 generations for the genetic markers of a people to disappear, so all that slavic blood from back then... Gone...
>>
>>63468439
>Believing Jewish lies...
That in itself is a Jewish lie. Abraham was no kike. Read Josephus' Antiquities 12.4.10.
>>63468587
No, I mean the Greeks became Turks, not the other way around.
>>
>>63467989

Islam has existed for 1600 years and Orthodoxy for 2000, the antiquity you speak of is before either.

Also there are multiple historical marriages of Orthodox indiviuals withMuslims, never mind the countless of peasants that did that.

I will not even go into the huge numbers of Orthodox that became crypto-orthodox while calling themselves Muslims and thus married into Muslims (also historical fact) during Ottoman times.

The sea people are of unkown and multiple origins as per most modern historical research, if you just want to call them Achaeans for emotional safety feel free to do so.

The collapses are also unknown as of now are historically different and distinct from ancient 'Greek' colonisation.

(Lets also ignore the fact that 'greek' alphabet is based on the Phonecian alphabet that originates from coastal Asia minor)

Also historical family names do not at all imply any ethnic or genetic homogenity. There were thousands of Romans for example that took Greek names.

This again goes back to my point of creating an ethnic identity from social constructions of language and religion. Your Greek family names are the equivalent of an Albanian peasant family taking a famous Greek surname for a few generations and being called original Greeks today.

The rest of your statments are literally 'Greeks lived here because I say so' without any historical fact.

Also calling me bong and buttmad just furthers my case that this matter is emotionally sensitive to you rather than being a rational objective fact.
>>
>>63468645
Abraham was a semitic arab-looking jew, that's the fact, the "white" jews now are but Khazars...
>>63468703
"historical fact"
[citation needed]
Romans were greekaboos
Phoenician alphabet was taken from trading with the Phoenicians, not through assimiliation
You talk about rationality while you just SAY that there's historical proof...
>>
>>63468645
http://pbskids.org/arthur/games/factsopinions/
>>63467200
http://pbskids.org/arthur/games/factsopinions/
>>
>>63468916
Kek, take over for me Greekbro, I'll be back in a bit...
>>
>>63468914
>Abraham was a semitic arab-looking jew,
No, he wasn't. He was White. His grandson even had red hair.

>>63468916
>a spartan king saying they found out they came from abraham is an "opinion"
>>
>>63468703
>The rest of your statments are literally 'Greeks lived here because I say so' without any historical fact.
What kind of fact do you want? I will provide it to you. Where is the point of your disbelief exactly?
>>
>>63468916

replying with games is not really much of an argument...
>>
>>63461634
Can't relate, too specific a feel.
>>
>>63469095
>And in the Greece region, mostly Greeks have settled there, and to this day, that still stands.
>Only Dacians and Illyrians in the north and Semitics in the south...


This part, there is no real historical statements, these are again imaginary socially constructed 'ethnic identities' that you are subdividing into.
>>
>>63469216
atleast i bothered using 1 or 2. all you do is expressing your personal opinion.
>>
>>63461634
>mfw this is what albanian kids born in greece actually believe
>>
>>63461634
Good for you to try to tell others about how they shouldn't mix up your pathetic Greek roots with that of your superior Albanian hosts.

Not that Albanians are really any good, but anything's better than Greeks, right?
>>
>>63461634
Smart bastard, love the gif.
>>
>>63469365
I don't mean in regards to the other anons post. I mean as to your "Greeks are a social construct" thesis. You do realize that's false, right?
>>
>>63461634
>Albanian
your country was in no period of mankind important just join a real country and fuck off with your special snowflakism
>>
hi my father is from albanian descend, AMA
>>
>>63469908
t. globalist
>>
>>63470029
No, but I've never heard any positive information on your fucking people. There is nothing to be proud of.
>inb4 war against ...
fighting meanless wars against other shitskin countries isn't really an achievement
>>
File: billnye.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
billnye.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
>>63470441
>what is philosophy
>what is mathematics
>what is democracy
>what is alexander
>what is water mill
>what is cartography
>what is geometry
>what is olympic games
>what is medicine
>what is science
>>
>>63470598
I was talking about Albania, if you say any of this achievements if of Albania you're retard tho.
>>
>>63470930
oh, kek, I didn't read the whole thing
>>
>>63470441
>>63470930
b-but i'm not an albanian...
>>
>>63471075

yeah you are, deal with it. you were born in albania.
>>
>>63471196
ur just butthurt about the gif
>>
>>63471477
>implying northern epirus isn't unliberated greek clay
>>
File: ee.jpg (8 KB, 203x320) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ee.jpg
8 KB, 203x320
Why does everyone really hate Albanians, yeah sure most are niggers and contribute nothing but organized crime (and workforce, some of them)
but they had a pretty decent history and I don't think they're that bad, I know one and he's actually pretty fun to hang out with, they're pretty based and redpilled too

>inb4 "albanian xdd"
>>
>>63466644
how do you store 30 albanians inside a car?
>throw a potato inside

an albanian and a turk fall of a skyscraper. who lands first?
>who gives a fuck
>>
>>63461634
kek
pidhi?
>>
>>63461634
Wow i never knew greeks cared about muslims or even had white guilt going on.

nice job greece.
>>
>>63471774
>and contribute nothing but organized crime
you answered it yourself bro
they are shitskin who do nothing to improve themselves
>>
>>63471712
i agree. i would lead a liberation movement if i had the resources, even at the cost of my life
>>63471774
i agree about this too. i also have a good albanian buddy. but good albanians are the minority. it's kind of like the "black guy or nigger" meme.
>>
>>63472000
Not really, everyone here is a closeted racist.
In fact, everyone says they're all modern and liberal but they're all scared of niggers
>>
>>63472217
>scared of niggers
wut
niggers in Greece just sell cds and smile and call you friend
>>
>>63473328
i think he is using the broad meaning of nigger
>>
Wait since when are greeks white? Everyone knows ancient greeks were bronze, and light eyed/haired
>>
>>63461634

I believe you're Greek, senpai. Retake Constantinople when?
>>
File: 1413215372483.jpg (73 KB, 500x453) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1413215372483.jpg
73 KB, 500x453
>>63465947
>forgetting that the back of their heads are if you hit them with a fucking shovel

ONE JOB!
>>
>>63461634

If you're not Albanian what the hell were your parents doing there?
>>
>>63474574
when this faggot putin decides to attack turkey. and nato does not condemnes it.
>>63474640
we used to own the world anon. the existance of minorities in other countries is only natural.
>>
>>63474885

>we

again the modern brown goblin that is the "greek" no relation to the bronze fair haired and light eyed gods of antiquity. Stop stealing their history
>>
File: gasit.jpg (10 KB, 165x165) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gasit.jpg
10 KB, 165x165
>>63471774
Alboshit = bleached niggers

14/88 would gas
>>
>>63461634
>no I'm from Nigeria, not Senegal!

Makes no difference tbqh.
>>
>>63475051
t. nigger mountain
>>
File: greek.jpg (296 KB, 1285x741) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
greek.jpg
296 KB, 1285x741
>>63475194
Pedogreek you are the parasit or europe.
>>
>>63475536

I bet you buy black olives thinking they are nigger testicles and you want to swallow them whole like the little cuck brown faggot you are
>>
>>63475793
this isn't a you cringe you lose thread
>>
>>63475629
.t Mehmet from algeria

Get fucked
>>
>>63475930

pretty sure thats the definition of the modern "greek"
>>
>>>/ck/7356912
>>
>>63476079
>>63475793
MODS MODS MODS >>63475793
MODS MODS MODS >>63475793
MODS MODS MODS >>63475793
MODS MODS MODS >>63475793

UNDERAGE SPOTTED
>>
>>63468914
>>63468916
The Dorians were descendants of Abraham.
>>
>>63475961
Pay denbts sandnigger
>>
>>63476391

t. self hating Albanian

Bro come on, even albanians are whiter and more useful than greeks, stop hating your heritage
>>
>>63461634
I'm Greek on my mother's side, and her grandparents on her father's side were Greeks living in Asia Minor. Does that make me a quarter Turkish now?
>>
File: compositegreek.jpg (9 KB, 200x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
compositegreek.jpg
9 KB, 200x300
>>63475961
Forget pic
>>
>>63477023
To the contrary.
>>
File: Karagounis_face.jpg (40 KB, 301x449) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Karagounis_face.jpg
40 KB, 301x449
I was once in greece when i was little, and i saw lazy brown little people everywhere. Hard to belive this people have something to do with the old awesome greece
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 900x762) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 900x762
Hello /pol/ Albanian here living in New York City. First off thank you pol for existing. Second of all i never really understood why everyone really dislikes Albanians on Pol. Albanian families are really conservative, family unit is most important, and back home its like 98% homogenous. We do not accept rapefugees and throughout history Albanian mountain tribes especially from the south have been known to be fierce, loyal and courageous despite being outnumbered throughout history. While i agree that crime and savagery run amok because of Albanians in a lot of places they touch, one should look up the last 30 years of Albania. When the faggot communist Enver Hoxha was raping his own people many Albanians tried to go to other places, Greece being one of them. My dad was one of these people and the things that the greeks did to Albanians of they were caught trying to find work and make a better life would enrage you. Same thing with the Serbs. Neighboring countries forcing victims of oppression to do unspeakable evils to their own families. I feel like Albanians are extremely misunderstood. I have no hate agaisnt any of Albanias neighbors because its people like the sjw culture in USA that creates hate and ridicule in political climates back in the Balkans. I get along great with Serbs and Greeks here in NYC. Fuck nignogs btw, the other day me and my friend where hanging out and two DOT workers called us pussy ass white boys because they were bigger than us, fuccbois got beat the fuck up like ragdolls and one of them that had dreads got his front tooth broken by yours truly. Yes we are savage, but its a white mans savage. Thanks for reading, stay strong /pol/ Trump is our only hope, you have no idea the evil that lurks on the upper east side
>>
>>63477732

They don't.

It's like saying modern Egyptians have anything in common with the antiquity Egyptians or Tunisians with Carthage.
>>
>>63477870
You don't have to "accept" refugees, your majority is "rapefugees"...
>Albanians
>Homogenous
Please...

But alas, I agree with some previous anons, most Orthodox Albanians are good guys, exactly like the black guy vs nigger thing...
>>
File: 1448552880781.jpg (23 KB, 349x338) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448552880781.jpg
23 KB, 349x338
>>63461634
>NORMIES
pay debnts
also we have to pay the jizya now so thats coming out of your pocket too...
>>
>>63477870
just dont steal shit and we good. once i went to albania for my summer vacation, i bought this really cool pair of sandals. they were really good quality, good looking and i got them cheaply. i got them off for a minute at the beach to go get some coffee. when i returned, they were gone. ruined my vacation.
>>
>>63477732
I was once in fr*nce when i was little, and i saw lazy brown little people everywhere. Hard to belive this people have something to do with the old awesome gauls.
>>
>>63477732
Medis are not always white, and were never always white
Very white-skinned people used to be called barbarians once...
The more you know...
t. Yusuf Mohammedi al-Algeria
>>63477999
Those people were overrun by arabs/berbers, because they accepted their religion and they intermixed, we stayed Orthodox, and because we stayed Orthodox, you stayed Orthodox...
Without us you'd still be Ottomyns...
>>63478509
>Gauls
>Awesome
The only Celts that were awesome were the ancient Britons, the Eires and somewhat the Picts, not these barbarians...
>>
>>63476659
The Dorians were descendants of Deucalion, who was not a descendant of Abraham...
>>
>>63478335
Come on youre acting like Albanians arent 100% white, our country is just struggling to catch on to a modern world after a crushing modern history of communism. You act as though there arent thousands of Greeks who left back home to look for better oppurtunity elsewhere. You honestly sound like a Greek of Albanian descent, the self hate is strong. I cant even comment on the greek race because its such a clusterfuck of genetics, but to disrespect Albanians because they stole your slippers sounds like insecurities rushing forth from your heart.
>>
>>63478509
>replying to baiters
The highlight of their day is if they get a Greek Stud to answer to their pathetic cuckolding needs. Ignore.
>>
the regions that were once populated by Armenians and Greeks are far more nationalistic than other regions (black sea coast, inner anatolia). now I know where this absurd nationalism stems from. you dont have to be aggressive towards Albanians to prove that you aren't, stop with this complex
>>
>>63478810
You can't be white and a violent muslim illiterate assface (I'm talking about the "famous" UCK)
But there are some civilized savages among your people...
>>
>>63466293
Greece was under Ottoman occupation long before Anatolia, stop lying its ok to admit it
>>
>>63479035
Wtf. no nigger. get your facts straight
>>
>>63479144
underage creature a little research would suffice. i wont do it for you
>>
>>63479035
Actually, no...
The Greece region was under Ottoman occupation during the 1400s, while Anatolia had been subjugated by the Turkic nomads ever since the Sultanate of Rum, during the 1000s.
Learn history frog...
>>
>>63479026
Albanians are "whiter" than greeks. Look it up, look at Albanias closest genetic matches compared with Greeks. Yoir closest genetic relative is the Jewish genetic background, your closest generic cousin are semites and youre from the Balkans. Seriously now
>>
>>63479213
get lost idiot, you don't know shit
>>
>>63479144
http://media-2.web.britannica.com/eb-media/89/4789-004-2F86E60E.jpg
>>
>>63479286
>frog
Fucking cucks, when you see a French or Uk flag, there's a big chance it's balkan diaspora.
>>
>>63479338
>http://media-2.web.britannica.com/eb-media/89/4789-004-2F86E60E.jpg
This disproves your point faggot.
>>
>>63479369
Yeah whatever, Albanians have survived history relatively intact. Our genetics prove it, its not our fault the Greeks today cant even run a political system that they created. Says a lot of what your race and culture have become, stop trying to take it out on Albanians loser
>>
>>63470598
if you were that superior you wouldn't get ruled by Muslims you look down upon
FOR 600 YEARS
>>
>>63479536
I didn't speak about Albanians at all ITT. LMAO
>>
>>63479286
>Look it up
What? You aren't providing anything you illiterate...
And seriously? We? Semites? Man, you are delusional, if we were Jews, the Jews would like us... Newsflash, they absolutely abhor us...
>>63479213
Ottomans were just a continuation of the Seljuks/Rum Turks, and they had been in anatolia for much longer...
>>63479568
We were only ruled by muslims for 358 years, and it was because of you treacherous latins...
4th Crusade
Do you know anything about it?
>>
>>63479598
Uh yeah you did Gyro, go read up on the begining of this thread
>>
>>63479688
No.. We have IDs in this board.
>>
>>63479677
whatever
modern greece isn't even 358 year old
>>
>>63479806
How old is your shithole of a country?
>>
>>63479778
Why am i not surprised, its the great greeks who are so much better than Albanians talking shit and hating on said Albanians, trying to prove to everyone how inferior we are and how good they are. All of this while Greece spirals into more national turmoil while Albania is looking at post communist freedom. Dont forget to look up those genetics i was talking about loser
>>
>>63479806
I didn't say that modern Greece is 358 years old you frog, I said that we were under Ottomyn rule for 358 years...
The last Greek state before ours https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empire_of_Trebizond
It fell in 1461-1462
The revolt happened in 1821
1821 - 1461 = 358
>>
>>63477023
What town is Asia Minor were they from? Peramos?
>>
>>63480083
I have no idea what you're talking about, you're replying to the wrong person.
>>
>>63478684

1. Muh Greece is orthodoxy is a meme. Modern greeks have nothing to do with the Byzantines and Bulgarians had more to do with the Byzantine empire and Orthodoxy than anyone.

2. You were Ottoman bootlickers and first under their occupation and for the longest, and yes you mixed with them and the arabs.

3. Greeks used to be white, not anymore, just like the North Africans of antiquity.

4. Ottoman elite was whiter than the modern greek
>>
File: 1416230619330.png (60 KB, 860x650) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1416230619330.png
60 KB, 860x650
>>63461634
Prove it by ordering a 23andme kit and reporting back in a couple of months.
>>
>>63480565
Who gives a shit what you think, retard.
>>
>>63479858
Something like 1500 years old, France is France (although its frontiers have changed) since Clovis' conversion to christianity. It's the oldest country right after China.
>>
>>63480619

The proof is in the mirror, what stares back at him is a black eyed, black haired brown-faced goblin
>>
I have never in my life thought about a Montenegro or an Albanian, or anything like that. Why are they so obsessed with us? Jealousy?
>>
>>63480083
>post communist """"""""""freedom"""""""""""
If your country is so awesome, then why are you a diasporafag?
>>63480565
No proof montenigger, just baseless acusations, you'd still be Turkish citizens without us and you can't refute that...
Oh, and Bulgayrians are literally traitors to Orthodoxy, seperating from the Patriarchy of Constantinople like that, so that their Komitet could work.
>>63480820
Okay buddy...
>>63480802
San Marino is the oldest in Europe, not you, and if we count the fact that France didn't begin with all of the Gaul region, you technically became France during the 1500s
>>
why are albanians obsessed with greeks? shouldn't they be obsessed with their chinese overlords destroying their air?
>>
>>63480802
>France
>implying you're French
LMAO, did you have to look it up Turk?
>>63480820
Prove you're white before talking big.
>>
>>63481034
'Cause muhh greatur albongia
>>
>>63480710

> And here class, is a modern Greek refusing to accept the truth, but do not judge, his historical knowledge is limited to the Golden Dawn
>>
>>63481115
Stop now, you'll never become Australian-tier...
>>
>>63481115
Hahah, are you white? Post your face.
>>
>>63481008
>implying san Marino is a real state

We're talking about countries that matters a bit, friend. Also I have not said we begun with Gaul, again France is France since Clovis' baptism. But I'm curious, why are you talking about the 1500s?
>>
File: pepe (39).jpg (147 KB, 640x510) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pepe (39).jpg
147 KB, 640x510
>>63461634
are albos whiter than greeks?
>>
>>63481453
Because the Kingdom of France fully annexed Gaul during the 1500s...
Oh and the Franks were technically Germanic tribes united with eachother, they didn't create the seperate identity of the French of nowadays... He was the "King of what would become of France".
>>
File: 1454705212507.jpg (109 KB, 500x345) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454705212507.jpg
109 KB, 500x345
>>63461634
Relax Greekbro. Realize that the world is filled with morons.

Speaking of Pyrrus - you may enjoy this song. I listen to metal when I am in a bad mood as it cheers me up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p7NkGEA5zQ

I didn't know Neottolemus was known also as Pyrrhus (now I recall Pyrrus was said to descend from Achilles)
>>
>>63461634
10/10 gif
>>
>>63461803
You gypsies who take pride in your American vassal status are pathetic, and not worth more than an Ottoman; for these sins, you should be made a Russian protectorate. You should aspire to be like the glorious Empire of Palau, which has had its glorious Rising Moon ascend over Oceania since 1981. Checkmate Gypsy.
>>
>>63481731
Not OP, but too growly for me 7/10...
>>
>>63481008

Modern Greek taking credit for the achievements of antiquity Greece and the Byzantine empire (btw Constantine your Orthodox hero was Illyrian aka albo scum) which had cultural Hellenic roots but not dominated by Greeks genetically.

EVEN if it was Greek, modern Greeks have nothing to do with either civilizations as they are mixed with turksmells, arabs and negroid ottoman slaves. So please stop stealing the achievements of a genetic stock far greater than yours.
>>
Yeah, didn't think so. Montenegro is a nigger shitposting with a proxy.

>So please stop stealing the achievements of a genetic stock far greater than yours
l m a o
m
a
o
>>
>>63481939
Again, no proof, baseless acusations...
13 y/o edgelord...
>>
>France is France since Clovis' baptism

And I thought nothing could top OP's autism in this thread.
>>
>>63482022

The proof is within your hairy, brown, dark eyed and haired faces. Not the genetic stock that built Athens, Thebes, Sparta, Delphi, colonized the black sea and generated the base of western civilization.

Nowadays you are on the level of WE WUZ KINGZ AND SHIET. Name one Greek achievement in the past 100 years that was a significant contribution to the literary or scientific thought, go on I'll wait.

As far as proof for Byzantine emperors feel free to look up where they were born or came from, royal lineages are fairly well documented. Inb4 obscure emperor
>>
>>63481939
>not dominated by Greeks genetically

In all honest, if Byzantium was dominated "genetically" by Slavs, Albos, Vlachs and Turks it'd be even worse than it was.

The only reason modern Greeks are better than the rest of the former Ottomans by almost every metric and have been since the 19th century is the little ancient Greek blood left in us.

>>63482577
Actually, the ancient Greeks were much "hairier, browner and dark eyed and haired". Modern Greeks have some Slavic admixture that lightened them up and made them inferior.


Slavs and Albanians are the cancer of the Balkans.
>>
>>63482577
>The proof is within your hairy, brown, dark eyed and haired faces
I challenged you to post your face, but you don't. I think you are what you describe.
> Not the genetic stock that built Athens, Thebes, Sparta, Delphi, colonized the black sea and generated the base of western civilization.
[citation needed]
>Nowadays you are on the level of WE WUZ KINGZ AND SHIET.
No.
>Name one Greek achievement in the past 100 years that was a significant contribution to the literary or scientific thought, go on I'll wait.
Certainly more than Montenegro.
>As far as proof for Byzantine emperors feel free to look up where they were born or came from, royal lineages are fairly well documented
Which one do you want? Palaiologos, Komninos..?

Btw, can you read any Byzantine texts or the Holy Scripture? Didn't think so.
>>
>albanians
>illyrian
want more memes?
<-- here
>>
Post that Albanian footballer I've lost the pic.
>>
>>63481698
That makes no sense. You're saying France wasn't France because it hadnt conquered all Gaulish territories, this is beyond stupid, that's not how it works. If we follow that logic ou could say France still isn't France because it doesn't have Belgium, and Belgians are gaulish.

France is France since the king of Franks (the german tribe that was allied to Rome took power on northern Gaul after the roman empire crumbled) was crowned by the Christian church (remnants of roman autority in the eyes of gauls). They first occupied only the north of today's France, but it already was the political entity that would become today's France.
>>
>>63482826
Stop responding seriously to autists and related shitposters.

>>63482906
There's no political continuity in France. Jesus Christ, everyone on this board is deluded.
>>
File: file.png (82 KB, 466x422) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
file.png
82 KB, 466x422
>mfw this thread
>>
>>63483030
How's the fighting against the albos going maco?
>>
>>63483030
How's the fighting against the albos going friendly maco?
>>
File: file.png (22 KB, 365x416) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
file.png
22 KB, 365x416
>>63483221
today some albo student stabbed another zerg to death so 1 less of them, great success
>>
>>63483356
btw i thought you guys were using pseudoscience, then i saw albo nationalism. They use fucking hats to prove their points.
>>
>>63466613
>filthy Germanophiles
DUDE

PAY DEBTS!
>>
>>63483510
Macedonians could be bros.
>>
>>63482543
Then tell me when France started you dumb half turk. France has for centuries (until the 1789 Revolution) been a germanic aristocracy (later mixed with gaulish native of course) that took power over christianized gallo roman people, and that begins with Clovis. This is what every non communist historian will tell you, because that's a fact.
>>
>>63483591
not you kind of German, the old one
>>
File: file.png (186 KB, 640x376) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
file.png
186 KB, 640x376
>>63483510
>we wuz illyrians
>that ain't no taqiyah thats an illyrian cap they look the same because muslims and jews stole from illyrians who were on balkans 100000000000000000 years even before the earth existed!!
>>
>>63461634

You're not white so whatever.
>>
>>63483656
>deluded French nationalist

Ok.
>>
>>63482577
Yeah
Giolvas
Metaxas
Countless of poets and literary geniuses
Papanikolaou
Kapodistrias
Constantine Caratheodory
Rigas Velestinlis
Athanassios Fokas
Alexander Mavrocordatos
All the strategic geniuses of '21
http://www.mlahanas de/Greeks/new/greeknew.htm
http://www.nico-pal com/en/content/biography-george-gkiolva-0
https://en.wikipedia org/wiki/List_of_Greeks#Modern_period_7
>>63483591
I was talking about how they idolize Hitler, when a Greek had a much better and functioning regime, that you people collapsed...
>>
>>63483008
Oh I see, you're le ebin troll or a marxist, I've been baited.
>>
>>63483662
>not you kind of German
Pay for every shit, take all the fucking rapefugees, get blamed for every misfortune that happens somewhere in the world = best Germany ever

>the old one
Didnt attack Greece, just helped Italy and Bulgaria out. Be superior, be strong = evil Germans

I know dude... the silly and weak Germans are #1 bro tier
>>
>>63483781
t. 1/8 Native American 1/8 Nigger 1/8 Vietnamese etc. "white"
>>
Απο πού είστε ρε παλαμάρια ελληνάρια? 'Αιντα
>>
>>63484076
Meh, it could have been nice at one time German, but the eternal Anglo didn't let it be.
>>
>>63484076
"pay for every shit"
You people don't know how debt works do you?
All the countries have debt, your people don't work for us and you're not losing any money from giving us loans, now if you paid the WW2 reparations, we wouldn't be speaking right now...
>>
>>63484279
Eh, don't stretch it now. The fault of Germans was actually giving us too much money.
>>
>>63484279
>if you paid the WW2 reparations

You allready got more than enough through EU transfer money. Additionally the warranties that helped you to live a party life for decades.
Party is over now.
>>
>>63484442
>>63484279
Did you know that the pensions are not included in the calculations?

That means: it doesnt matter what we do, there will be an implosion of the € Zone
>>
>be a dirty brown Albanian
>get triggered when people tell you so
lel
>>
>>63484031
The Marxists, hate them as much as you want, have provided the best theories about nation-building. You just dislike them because they see the emergence of France and the French as French in modern times.

MUH/WE WUZ
>>
>>63484279
you dont get free money for losing a war
>>
>>63484660
Did you know that Deutsche Bank is fucked and you're going to bail them out?
>>
>>63484442
It was the fault of the socialists by giving the old social workers money and creating a generation of lazy fuckhole social workers...
>>63484507
Yeah, you LOANED us money, you didn't give us money
You actually owe us 279 Billion Euro, but you insist on paying the jews like the cucks you are...
>>63484741
No, but you get when you win a war, we were with the Allies, and the Allies won, so the Germoneys owe us money...
>>63484660
PAY WAR DEBT
>>
>>63482826

I am not going to post my face but you're more than free to come here and see it for yourself.

> hurr durr more than Montenegro

1. I am Russian.

2. Montenegrins are far less cucks than Greeks and have a proud history for such a tiny nation, though yes with fairly little scientific contribution, but its a highly militant nation.

The people here are dark featured but they have preserved their genetic heritage and are not the brown hook nosed manlets that call themselves Greeks.
>>
>>63484279
Give back the Golden Fleece and pay for killing our dragons and bulls, you dirty Greek thieves
>>
>>63484741
>losing a war

Fuck me, /pol/ is retarded.
(Meanwhile the same Czech will rub his hands with glee at the thought of the expelled Germans)
>>
>>63485034
When was the Golden Fleece yours?
t. Jason's bitch
>>
>>63485030
Most wars modern Greece fought were won, or the enemy side suffered pyrrhic victories...
The only time we were militarily inept, was because of a jew named Venizelos...
Now I have a game of Company of Heroes waiting for me, I'm not going to waste it on shitposting Monteniggers and muslim Deutschfags.
>>
>>63485030
>I am Russian

Literally the Eurasian trash of Europe. Stop killing each other and yourselves so much, you subhuman apes.

>they have preserved their genetic heritage

Unfortunately the Montenegrins have been poisoned by trashy Slavic genes and haven't fully preserved their pre-Slavic heritage.
>>
>>63485030
You're literally retarded. If you want to call me a
>brown hook nosed manlet
better post your timestamped photo first.
Until then, go do your Slav things. It's apparent someone bitchslapped you when you were working here, cuck. Don't take it so personally.
>>
>>63484730
>2016
>defending marxists theories
>litteraly implying history is following a way, a straight line that is ultimately leading to a proletarian ruled society

It's ok my communist friend, keep dreaming. "There's no political continuity in France" holy fuck, at least you gave me a good laugh.
>>
File: pfclm.jpg (10 KB, 194x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pfclm.jpg
10 KB, 194x200
>"Where are you from anon?"
>Santa Cruz de la Sierra
>"Where's that?"
>East of Bolivia
>"Oh so you're Bolivian"
>Not really a greater deal of us don't consider Bolivian as our nationality
>"You shouldn't deny who you are anon, it's something to be proud of"
>"if it's not a country then how can they be a nation?"
>"tell us more about Bolivia anon, why do you guys live in mountains"


Life is absolute and horrid continuous pain.
>>
>>63461634
They need to gib back Gjirokaster.
>>
>>63485284
>>63485323

Butthurt hook-nosed brown manlets spotted.

Slavs are not an ethnicity, its a cultural and language group.

Stop appropriating white heritage you little goblins.

WE WUZ KANGZ

The only reason euros tolerate you because it would be a sound defeat to admit that the birthplace of western civilization has been overrun by mongrels
>>
>>63484806
>Deutsche Bank
So you mastermind think its German, because they name it so? Get some education...

>Yeah, you LOANED us money, you didn't give us money
Learn how financial markets work:
we gave you warranties, that is a financial instrument that can changed into an other fiancial instrument: MONEY

>You actually owe us 279 Billion Euro
Wut? LOL

>PAY WAR DEBT
Why? We just helped Italy and Bulgaria.
Ask them.
>>
>>63485601
There isn't, at the very least it broke off in modern times. Either way, you're a mixed population that had no common ethnic identity until modern times and adhered to its local fief for the majority of the existence of "France".
>>
>>63485878
>Greeks may be only 0.2 percent of the world population but 3 percent of top international scientists are of Greek nationality, says a survey.

>John Ioannidis, Professor of Medicine at Stanford University, conducted the research and presented it on Saturday at the Panhellenic Medical Conference in Athens.

>Ioannidis gave a lecture in memory of prominent Doctor and Professor Dimitris Trichopoulos who died in December 2014. The title was “The exodus of Greek scientists – a meta-analysis,” and the survey showed statistics for a total of 672 scientists with Greek names who have the most influence in the international scientific bibliography. The professor used statistical data from the Google Scholar database.

>On average, the 672 Greek scientists have received 17,000 reports each in the international scientific bibliography. Only one in seven of them (14 percent) lived or live in Greece, 86 percent of them live abroad where several of them were born, and 33 of them have passed away.

Stop being so butthurt, Tatar.
>>
>>63485878
Please return to the swamp you emerged from, you filthy Eurasian ape.

Russians literally had no state until the Swedes set them up with one and literally no high culture until they ripped off Byzantium and then Western Europe.

You are trash and every time a Greek praises third world Russia in any respect, I laugh at him. You and Albos are the literal trash of Europe, violent and unable to act civilized inany capacity.
>>
>>63485878
>Stop appropriating white heritage you little goblins.
t. self-admitted non white. I'm laughing at you, ugly mongrel. Go back to the steppe where you came from.
>>
>"Where are you from anon?"
>Texas
>"Where's that?"
>In the United States
>"Oh so you're a yankee"
>Not really, a greater deal of us consider ourselves Texans, not Yankee
>"There's not a difference, it's all in America!"
>"we all know you're not beer-drinking hillbillies, aren't you proud?"
>"tell us more about New York anon, why do you all live in super tall buildings?"
>>
File: russianposter.jpg (14 KB, 173x209) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
russianposter.jpg
14 KB, 173x209
>>
>>63486005

Of course a Greek or anyone even niggers have the capability to become scientists with a western education. I am asking about local achievements. Its like saying 50% of the silicon valley is a Russian achievement

>>63486164

Keep being butthurt, without us you'd still be under the superior Ottomans.

But then again, maybe thatd make you whiter when the Ottoman elite would ficki ficki your daughters.
>>
File: inyourface.gif (2 MB, 350x197) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
inyourface.gif
2 MB, 350x197
>>63486570
>>63486164

>whiter when the Ottoman elite would ficki ficki your daughters
>>
>>63486570
>without us

I didn't know you were English.

Btw, reminder that Greeks lack the East Asian admixture the Turks have, unlike the half-Finnic Russians. You're literally a mongrel talking to actually white people here.
>>
File: t.russian.jpg (9 KB, 200x216) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
t.russian.jpg
9 KB, 200x216
>>63486570
>russian
>talking about strangers ficki ficki'ng their daughters
wew
>>
>>63486365

>steppe

Bruh I hate to break it to you, but we actually defeated and eradicated turkic invaders, while your ancestors sucked their dicks. So if us beating them makes me a eurasian, what does that make you?

btw tatars in Russia are mixed out genetically for the most part, not the other way around and live in tight cultural clusters.
>>
File: Rasians.gif (73 KB, 800x545) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Rasians.gif
73 KB, 800x545
Turks and Russians are natural allies. Why the in-fighting?
>>
>>63486829
>btw tatars in Russia are mixed out genetically for the most part, not the other way around and live in tight cultural clusters.
Guess what, so did Greeks in the Ottoman empire.
>>
>>63486710
wtf is that? jesuschrist how horrifying
>>
>>63486736

> praises the English.

If it wasn't for them you'd have your Istanbul back.

Anyway, you should probably leave this board as it doesnt accomodate black haired, black eyed, manlet arab-turk-Greek-negroid hybrids
>>
>>63487092
>black haired, black eyed, manlet arab-turk-Greek-negroid hybrids
Where is your picture mongol subhuman ape? Should I assume you look like this?
>>
>>63487092
Look, you can cry about it as much as you want but the people with the most non-Caucasoid admixture in Europe are the Russians and most people rightfully recognize them as Eurasian mongrels.

They also have the highest homicide and suicide rates, one of the lowest HDIs and life expectancies etc. Your Asian brothers could have taught you better.
>>
>>63486895

Because the Finnish empire will rise again.

Everyone knows that whats going on right now in the world and the past 3000 years has been a Finngolian plot for world domination, and its all coming to fruition.

>>63486939

So you admit that Greeks were bred out and whats left is a cultural group?
>>
File: +9RDlYOAnwOnl.jpg (65 KB, 384x594) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
+9RDlYOAnwOnl.jpg
65 KB, 384x594
>>63487092
>>
Today's "Greeks" are literally just slav-turk rape babies.

They're as Greek as Americans are Native American.
>>
>>63487264

Lenin along with the majority of upper-echelon Bolsheviks was not Russian, nor were they white.

Stalin could pass for the whitest greek though, he'd also be one of the tallest
>>
>>63487433
Post photo of your eyebrows
>>
>>63487493
Turks had no impact in the Balkans. We all lack the East Asian admixture they possess. The Slavic admixture is unfortunate but it's fun to see people who'd be sucking white cock otherwise (northeast Slavic speakers, the closest people to the proto-Slavs are the fairest people in Europe) admit that it's inferior.
>>
>>63487608
>Lenin along with the majority of upper-echelon Bolsheviks

Because Russians are shit-tier mongrels. If it weren't for the half-Levantine half-Southern European Ashkenazi Jews, Russia would have achieved nothing.
>>
>>63487486

Georgians are pretty bro

Unlike the modern Greeks
>>
File: putin2.jpg (139 KB, 732x547) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
putin2.jpg
139 KB, 732x547
>>63487608
Is Putin russian?
>>
File: greeks.png (733 KB, 731x546) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
greeks.png
733 KB, 731x546
>>63461634
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>>63487753
Duh? He looks like a Mongol with light features. That's a Russian.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 650x366) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 650x366
>>63487609

He was Ukrainian.

But here you go, a true Aryan specimen, Greece will rise again!
>>
>>63487734
We are not pretty, we are strong mountain, manly mountain man.

Stop hating on Greeks and Start hating on Turks, Montenegrin are Dark too, but you are abnormally tall, that's not really a good thing. dark hair is the master race anyways, women like brown hair the most and if you look at the greatest people in history they all have dark hair, none of them are weak aryan Swedes.
>>
ITT: Evidence why the balkans are shitholes. Every single of the four main nations of the Balkans, Serbs, Greeks, Albanians, Bulgars. All of you are subhumans. (Meme countries like Slovenia and FYROM are not included since they are basically serbs/bulgars).
>>
File: zhirinovskybig.jpg (25 KB, 330x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
zhirinovskybig.jpg
25 KB, 330x450
>>63488060
>russian whites
>>
>>63487753

Putin is part of the Finngolian psy-op in preparation for the world-wide Finngolian empire.

The Russian Putin died in the early 2000's
>>
File: mc2.jpg (12 KB, 250x333) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mc2.jpg
12 KB, 250x333
>Aryan masterrace
>>
>>63488125
The only evidence I see ITT is that /pol/ is full of retards. Your preconceived view just reinforces that it's ok for the "right" countries to banter but not for the "wrong" ones to fling shit back - a self-reinforcing loop. Notice all the American flags and their comments? Yeah.

Fuck off mountain Jew.
>>
>>63461634
ETHNIC ALBANIANS? MORE LIKE ETHNIC *COMPLAINIANS*
>>
>>63488241

Half-jew

Endings in -sky are usually jews in Russia, but this one actually confirmed it
>>
>what-is-this.jpg
>>
>t. nose knows
this is like an experiment gone wrong
>>
File: image.jpg (795 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
795 KB, 1024x1024
>>63488313

>mfw turksmell denies his roots and isnt prepared for the Finngolian empire
>>
>>63476946
>more useful than greeks
t. Got fucked by UCK
Slavshit gonna Slav
>>
>ayy
>>
>>63488407
>Half-jew

Lol, Ashkenazi Jews are some of the only worthwhile Russians. Scratch most prominent Russians and you'll find recent non-Russian ancestry. Russians are only good as mafiosi and prostitutes.
>>
>>63466613
isn't Metaxas a type of brandy?
>>
>>63488720
He's just an Albanian minoritar in Montenegro pretending to be Russian, bro.
>>
Not all Mongols are bad, Kalashnikov is a mongol but he invented the greatest automatic rifle in the world.
>>
>>63488677
Do you have any people that look like actual people? All I see is disfigured sculls.
>>
>>63485979

>There isn't, at the very least it broke off in modern times.
How so? One could argue there was a continuity before and after 1789. The regime changed sure, but France stayed France. Tell me where proto-France became France? In the 1500's, where we finally acquired Gaul's territory, as you said earlier? This is idiotic, as I've demonstrated.

>Either way, you're a mixed population that had no common ethnic identity until modern times
True, but we're all Europeans, with a greco latin culture, pagan and christians roots, mostly of gaulish origin except for some populations that are European aswell (Normans and Germans comes to mind) and the same king. You are trying to imply all this doesnt matter and that we were total strangers from a village to another.

>adhered to its local fief for the majority of the existence of "France".
True. Most Occitans didnt speak a good french before the 18th century. Britons didnt before the 19th. Local identities were strong in every country before nation-states. Still, we all had the same king, all lords spoke french and battled for the kingdom when needed (and don't try to say there were conflicts between lords or allegiances to other kings in some wars, that was political and personnal rivalries).

You leftists are saying there's no common history, no heritage, no roots, nothing that should influence individuals, for they should be free of "determinisms". Get fucked commie scum, people have deeply rooted identities, and for French, be they Parisians or Languedocians, a part of this identity can be tracked down to Clovis in some way, would it be mythical (it isn't): it would still be a myth we share as French.
>>
>>
File: 366-1.jpg (24 KB, 268x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
366-1.jpg
24 KB, 268x400
>>
>>63488843
Those are just old steppe practices of cranial deformation that live on in the mongrel Russians.
>>
File: singlesexdate.jpg (13 KB, 200x301) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
singlesexdate.jpg
13 KB, 200x301
>>
I'm not even cherry-picking guys, this is really as they come to me.
>>
>>
>>63488900
>where we finally acquired Gaul's territory, as you said earlier

That wasn't me.

As for the rest it's all more or less correct but it still doesn't change my original points. Nationalists who are strong unconscious believers in essentialism won't accept the Marxist(-influenced) theories of nation-building but they are by far the best.

Some theorists who have tried to temper those a bit (it's true that they were excessive) are really worthwhile.
>>
What's up with the "eggplant" nose?
>>
>>63488830

Дa кoнeчнo, вce имeннo тaк чepнoжoпeц

Pointing out the greeks nonwhite ancestry is like kicking a hornets nest, if the hornets stung you with keks

I also believe its time to liberate Greece, but then again, their hairy ape women aren't really good for liberation
>>
>>63489332
>white russian men
>>
>>63489332
"Non-white" is a nonsensical term. It literally means nothing anthropologically or genetically.

On the other hand, it's a fact that Russians possess the most non-Caucasoid admixture in Europe.
>>
File: image.jpg (286 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
286 KB, 1024x682
> National socialists in Greece

T-t-trust us purest genes in Europe!
>>
File: Russian bride.jpg (356 KB, 801x347) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Russian bride.jpg
356 KB, 801x347
>>63489567
Joke's on you, I'm not a national socialist.
>>
>>63489567
The woman is blonde though
Also, your country literally is flooded by churkas and has an high mongol-heritage
Come on lad, I'm not denying that you are a pure Slav but still don't be that autistic
>>
File: russia.jpg (21 KB, 550x374) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
russia.jpg
21 KB, 550x374
The Mongol is still not posting his brows.
>>
>>63489567
Phenotype says nothing about "purity" or homogeneity. There are religious minorities in the Middle East who are much "purer" than any European nation yet you'd call them "impure" due to their being darker skinned and having majority brown hair and eyes.

Russia is pretty fair but the furthest thing from "pure", for example. Germany, France and Italy are *relatively* uniform in appearance but aren genetically the least homogenous countries in Europe.
>>
PAY DEBT
>>
>>63490010
To add, Albanians are probably today the most homogenous population in Europe due to their clan system (they only assimilated some non-Albanian populations at the beginning of their medieval expansion) and generally closed life to the outside world yet they are uniformly dark.
>>
>>63461634
chill out Albanian bro, I'm an American even though I was born in Albania and lived there for like 3 months. We get it you're greek even though your really an Albanian.
>>
>>63489506

ebin evidences you got there.

Feel free to provide proof on the Russian population, not Russian citizens, Russians. Over 100 ethnic groups inhabit Russia.
>>
>>63490355
Kill yourself brown short alboshit
>>
>>63489797

No such thing as a pure Slav, like saying pure Latin.

I am a proud warrior of the resurgent Finngolian empire.

Also Russian diaspora pls go
>>
>>63490355
Ethnic Russians, especially northern ones have Finnic (i.e. partially East Asian) admixture and the Finns they assimilated were "purer" than the ones of Finland.

If it bothers you, you shouldn't play "who isn't white" games because as a Russian you are the least qualified in Europe.
>>
File: 2420_ph1.jpg (41 KB, 610x728) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2420_ph1.jpg
41 KB, 610x728
>>63490682
All this talk, and still no brows. Kek "white" man
>>
File: image.png (246 KB, 1136x717) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
246 KB, 1136x717
>>63490703

Breh come on.

The least white are really the Greeks in Europe no contest.

I personally dont care, I consider myself European first, then Russian, then everything else.

Just embrace your impurity and move forward.
>>
>>63490891
God Emperor Trump and his father both have thick eyebrows, therefore it is master race.
>>
File: yeltsinbig.jpg (35 KB, 330x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
yeltsinbig.jpg
35 KB, 330x450
A literal Chink.
>>
File: Xi-Jinping.jpg (31 KB, 336x414) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Xi-Jinping.jpg
31 KB, 336x414
>The least white are really the Greeks in Europe no contest.
>>
File: Boris_yeltsin.png (391 KB, 3808x3052) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Boris_yeltsin.png
391 KB, 3808x3052
>>>/asia/
>>
>>63491126
Yeltsin is a Mansi.
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 362x359) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 362x359
>>63491126

Bro its not funny to make fun of someomes alcoholism disfiguration.

Youd suck his dick and you know it
>>
>>
>>63491037
I realize you're trolling but this is the time for education. The are two areas in Europe with decent non-Caucasoid admixture: Portugal and northeast Europea (Russia, Finland).

I agree that we should embrace the facts and they don't really detract from Russians since they continue being who they always were, knowledge of this doesn't change anything. Neither the considerable Russian achievement nor the current (unfortunately a bit sorry) state of Russia.
>>
I once heard a story that if you are a man in Russia and you are not a drunk you can score a good woman without needing anything else, makes you think.
>>
>>63491504
Stop making fun of Russian alcoholism, we know that Asians aren't good at holding their drinks.
>>
>>63491438

Thats funny you mispelt Greece twice.

Russia has over 100 ethnic groups, more than 80% of Russia isnt Russians (official statistics count a lot of already dead people who are kept alive for elections)
>>
hehehe "Russian" elite
>>
>>63491647
>more than 80% of Russia isnt Russians

Trolling overload. I really can't keep up with you /pol/ people.
>>
You look like a mix of Jews, Mongols and Chinks. gg
>>
>>63491504

Not really, women are women everywhere with the same faults and requirements.

It depends on your definition of good looking as well. Images posted in this thread and some I've seen on /pol/ posted by burgerflaps fapping to them are really not good looking girls and I'd consider below average.
>>
>>63486164
kek wealthy byzantine citizens literally ran to moscow before the city fell.

Are all Greeks this butthurt?
>>
>>63491647
>more than 80% of Russia isnt Russians
>every Russian I don't like isn't Russian
I can't figure out your logic exactly.
>>
>>63491811

Sorry i really meant that the Russian population is not more than 80%.

Time to go to bed. Enjoy your foods that you stole from the turks, kebabs, raki, gyros, salads, etc...
>>
>>63491917
Russia was always shit-tier, most Byzantines went to the West which they knew was superior than the Russian shithole. Even under Ottoman occupation, Russia played second fiddle to Western Europe for the Greek educated segment.

It's a shame this pro-Russian sentiment in a segment of the Greek population continues to exist. Every time we side or look to the West since the fall of Byzantium, we prosper, each time we turn to our Russian fantasies we fail.
Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 62
Thread DB ID: 492721



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.