[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Four Corners

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 305
Thread images: 33

File: image.jpg (63KB, 842x551px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 842x551px
Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Utah

Which one is the best and why?
>>
colorado, NM and AZ might as well be the same hellhole, i lived there. Utah is mormonshit.

Colorado is fucking awesome. Weed, air, people, denver, everyones from california.
>>
>>61254530
Utah seems like the white man's paradise.
>>
The one without the Californians, so that immediately disqualifies Colorado.
>>
Utah.

Conservative, fewest Mexicans.
>>
>>61254530
colorado
/thread
>>
>>61254594
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
File: Flag_of_Arizona.svg.png (84KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Arizona.svg.png
84KB, 2000x1333px
>>61254530
Arizona is the most free state by far. Constitutional carry, dude weed lmao, etc.

Most libertarian state
>>
File: lemormonbear.png (56KB, 853x543px) Image search: [Google]
lemormonbear.png
56KB, 853x543px
>>61254530
Utah because Mormonism
>>
Arizona and it's not even close

Lots of desert and based suguaro
The Grand Canyon
Central and southern part of this state get extremely hot, which is much better than cold, though Phoenix does seen colder this year
Lots of Indians
The spics here are pretty cool in comparison to those shite LA spics
(Though kek at the LA spics who declared race war against the blacks. My sides are still in pain.)
>>
>>61254594
>weed
>everyone from California
>awesome
Clearly we do not share the same definition, anon
>>
>>61254594
first post worst post
>>
>>61254811
dubs confirm it.
>>
>>61254594

>everyone's from California

no, I hear Colorado USED to be based until all the shitty Californians came
>>
>>61254530
I'm a fourth generation Arizonan and I like all four states but I prefer Arizona and New Mexico.
>>
>>61254754
You a mormon?
>>
You don't need a permit to open/conceal carry a gun in AZ
>>
I love nm and I liked Colorado but I haven't been since the mass immigration of Californians who couldn't afford houses.
>>
>>61254949
Yes
>>
>>61254902
There we go.

I love Arizona but New Mexico is based as fuck.

All the fucking Pueblos, amazing food,
Balloon festivals

Minus points for no national parks and Gary Johnson
>>
Arizona it the most free

t. Republic of Texas
>>
It's the same everywhere in the west. Oregon used to be cool until all the Californicators invaded. Boise is now fucking infested with them.

They moved to California for the easy living, fucked it up, and now moved on. They are locusts.

Even Salt Lake City is infested with them. We now have skyrocketing housing costs, homeless, Mexicans, and drugs. Thanks, California.
>>
>>61255073
Why aren't you at church?
>>
If they went to war, Utah would win because their cult of mormon would draw them together for their common cause
>>
>>61254530
People - Utah, Arizona
Laws - Arizona, Colorado
Climate, nature - Colorado, New Mexico
Food - New Mexico
>>
>>61254530
Which is the cheapest one to live in?
>>
>>61255141
I heard about the new buttsex mayor in Salt Lake
>>
here are estimated numbers of illegals as of 2011 for the four corners states

AZ 6% of pop / 400,000
CO 3.6% of pop / 180,000
UT 3.8% of pop / 110,000
NM 4.3% of pop / 85,000

Pew Research Center (google for link)
>>
>>61255166
people in Arizona are stupid as shit
>>
>>61254530
Utah is the best aesthetically but its the epitome of the >America >Culture meme because Mormons have no culture besides their religion.
>>
>>61255206
>Caring about money

You must be poor.
>>
>>61255206
I would assume Arizona
>>
>>61255141
Can't we quarantine California from the rest of the country? I'm sure all the states would unanimously approve of it.
>>
>>61255255
Let's be honest, it's probably a lot higher in all 4 states, but especially Arizona and New Mexico
>>
>>61254530
AZ and NM are full of Mexicans and alcoholic Native Americans. Utah is really nice but full of Space Jesus fanatics. Colorado has nice scenery but nothing but fucking hippies, so it's the same as the Pacific Northwest in that all the hippies took a great part of the world and made it shitty to visit. So of the 4 I guess I'd go with Utah. At least the people there are nice
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2420px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2420px
>>61254530
Going with Colorado because of my family's alpine mansion next to Beaver Creek.

Being white is nice sometimes.
>>
>>61255094
>New Mexico is based as fuck

Said literally no one ever.
>>
>>61255335

True. I mean sure, there'd be a few campaigns against in on Tumblr, and edgy teens from all over the country would be loud in rebelling, giving the impression the country doesn't want it, but there's a reason they're not allowed to vote. When the ballot comes, and the votes are tallied, all 49 states will have voted for quarantine by a wide margin. The ones who voted against it will be removed from their homes and exiled into California.
>>
>>61254530
Arizona's the most Texas state other than Texas so arizona.
>>
>>61255558
Nice meme grandma, post it on your jewbook and i'll give it a like
>>
>>61255094
No national parks? You're smoking crack.
>>
>>61254530
Utah, obviously. Non degenerate, high white birthrate mormons. Also a red state with great gun laws. I've heard great things about the nature there too.
>>
>>61255459
In Arizona the Navajos are pretty cool, but I'd respect them a lot more if they weren't so fucking abusive to the stray dogs.
>>
>>61255597
Arizona is nothing like Texas
>>
>>61255674

>Utah
>non degenerate

Salt lake just elected a buttsex mayor
>>
Parts of New Mexico are literally anti SJW. You go to a place where the people aren't Indian but can trace their family back a few gorillian years, and they are on a Patron system. If you want to get elected in one of these areas, you find out who the Patron is, set up a meeting with the Patron and a few of the older men, and have a meeting with them where they get to voice their concerns, ask questions, etc... If they like you, you get that town's/county's vote. It is pretty corrupt in many ways, but it is a literal patriarchy.
>>
>>61254530
Colorado
>weed
>>
>>61254530
Utah.
Most White.
>>
>>61256142
I hear there are villages in the north that still speak 16th century Spanish
>>
Arizona no question
10 years ago? Colorado
>>
>>61255674
White Islam is degenerate as fuck
>>
>>61254764
>southern part of this state get extremely hot, which is much better than cold

Not really true.
Most people would rather have their good weather in the summer. Who wants to stay indoors June July August?
I have a friend that lives in Phoenix and he tries to tell me it's only a couple of months that the heat is oppressive. Guess he doesn't realize I have the Internet and can see that's it's at least 5 months.
>>
>>61254594
Colorado used to be small and great. Nobody was really poor (except for Pueblo), and it didn't take a 3 hour drive to ski.

I voted yes on DUDEWEED and I absolutely regret it. It brought in the worst people; mostly Californians.
>>
>>61256333
I can't say whether it is 16th century Spanish or not, but it is its own dialect. Old school NM Hispanics are their own animal. You can't really compare them to other Hispanics as a whole. Though the Patron system is Hispanic like fuck.
>>
>>61255640
I'm not the one making le ebic lil b references in 2016

And New Mexico is still a shithole
>>
What happens if you murder someone at the four corners? Asking for a friend
>>
>>61254530
Utah because there are fewer black niggers and also they have basquelanders
>>
File: 1375735198320.png (293KB, 800x424px) Image search: [Google]
1375735198320.png
293KB, 800x424px
>>61254530

Arizona
>Nice hot and dry Phoenix
>Cold and snowy Flagstaff
>the difference between a desert and Skyrim is a one hour drive.
>Best place to be a gun owner
>weed is legal so potheads are happy I guess
>High speed limits (minus points for when fucking snowbirds come down here in the winter. STOP DRIVING 5 MILES UNDER IN THE HOV YOU NIGGERS!)
>Grand Canyon, Havasupai waterfalls, Lake Havasu, etc.

>On the downside Tucson is a liberal haven and SoCal transplants infect ASU every semester.

Colorado
>Fuck awesome mountains
>decent speed limits
>Gun laws aren't bad (no one gives a fuck about that 10 round limit that got passed)
>DUDE WEED LMAO

>Again liberals and SoCal transplants. Even seen the fuckers in Durango.

New Mexico

>Not bad gun laws
>Awesome skiing/snowboarding north of Santa Fe
>Santa Fe, with it's pueblo architecture, looks FUCKING beautiful in the winter
>albuquerque is nice, lots of night life and clubs to check out. Lovely decorated highways with neon lights and decorations.
>surprisingly not many SoCal transplants (yet).

>Everything below Albuquerque is white trash terrible places. Clovis is the definition of a shithole. There's nothing to do in Roswell.
>State police have a hard on for anything 5 miles over the speed limit.

Utah
>Never been there, so no idea.
>>
>>61256540
You're safe because nobody wants to drive out that far.
>>
>>61255878
> Salt Lake City is somehow all of Utah

This is like saying Denver represents Colorado.

>>61256450
> Mormonism
> White Islam

What?
>>
File: white.png (1MB, 2584x1403px) Image search: [Google]
white.png
1MB, 2584x1403px
THOSE ARE NOT THE THREE TOP NEW ENGLAND STATES THEREFORE THEY ARE TRASH AND IRRELEVANT
>>
>>61256333
>I hear there are villages in the north that still speak 16th century Spanish

I just moved to a small village in northern New mexico. Quite a few wealthy people in my town. But just 11 miles up the road, there is a small town of less than 40 people where some of them still lower a bucket into a well to get water. Lots of heroin in these small towns.
>>
>>61254530
CO reporting in, those other 3 states are shit.
>>
>>61256537
I don't know who lil b is
>>
>>61254530
Arizona because based Gun laws, Temperature, and spics
>>
>>61256669
>Spics are good
Anon please
>>
>>61256577
To be fair, that 10 round limit displaced Magpul.
>>
>>61256669
Arizona is shit for temperature unless you live in places with higher elevations.
>>
>>61256702
We removed the politicians that passed it though, that's why nobody gives a fuck about it.
>>
>>61256640
How is Maine? I can't help but imagine the whole state as a somewhere that you'd call any location "the middle of nowhere" no matter where you actually are in the state.
>>
>>61256501
It really is though. The Spanish I've heard spoken in Mora, Chimayo, Chama, etc. sounds nothing like that beaner speak from farther south. Also, the Spaniard descended people in the North of the state usually identify as White and they hate Mexicans.
>>
>>61256540
>What happens if you murder someone at the four corners?

If you're talking about right at the point where the four states share a common point, well, that's Navajo Reservation, so the federal government has jurisdiction. And lots of people do go there....it's a tourist trap.
>>
>>61256780
My two friends from maine say its shit. The whole state is shit according to them
>>
>>61256640

Well you enjoy your winter wasteland while I enjoy my desert oasis

Also

>Vermont

literally buttsex central
>>
>>61255073
I've been looking into moving to Utah but I'm not Mormon (I'm non-thiest). Will you guys give me a hard time?

Saint George seems beautiful and I love the desert.
>>
>>61256702
To be honest I really wish this didn't happen because that was 1,000 jobs we lost not to mention me working for the company they use to ship all their shit I now have to load it which fucking sucks.
>>
>>61256781
>the Spaniard descended people in the North of the state usually identify as White and they hate Mexicans.

I've lived in northern NM for 22 years and I keep hearing this, but I see zero evidence of it in everyday life.
>>
File: steven_anderson.jpg (11KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
steven_anderson.jpg
11KB, 300x200px
Arizona:
>best gun laws
>best independent fundamental baptist preacher
>best local fox affiliate
>>
>>61256899
>Will you guys give me a hard time?

Unless you move to SLC we will give you a hard time.
Don't come here.
>>
>>61254530
Arizona and Utah are better, a lot less libcucks than New Mexico and Colorado. I live in Nevada and plan on moving to one of the two, probably Arizona since they have more engineering jobs and I don't want to move to northern Utah.
>>
>>61257025
Boulder is full of lib shitheads it's really fucking annoying
>>
>>61254530
California
>>
>>61256702

It did, but no one is following it and police aren't enforcing it for the most part. They don't even know how.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/16/us/sheriffs-refuse-to-enforce-laws-on-gun-control.html
>>
>>61254530
So
>Arizona, New Mexico
Almost literally deserts. No.
>Utah
American turboheretics. You see crazy shit on the east coast, but mormons top it all, heck, they top islam in fanficciness.
>Colorado
Nothing Important - the state.
>>
>>61256925
I've lived in New Mexico (multiple locales) for 49 years and I have seen plenty evidence of it. 10 or so years ago when there was a legal controversy over whether or not to admit Mexican nationals into Santa Fe's school system the local Spanish population got into actual fistfights with the beaners claiming that they don't belong in the US.
>>
>>61256925
What part? Dulce is different from Canjilon is different from Taos.
>>
This thread is exactly why we need state flags. None of us are getting honest answers because we're all biased in some way.
>>
>>61257177
Dude New Mexico Schools are fucking savage.
>>
>>61256640
Vermont has the highest rate of drug abuse.
Cherry picking statistics doesn't make it a place I'd like to live.
>>
>>61257226
We'd probably need it as a second thing to the right of the first flag. I want to see american shitposters the moment they post.
>>
>>61257226
With comrade Sanders we'll need district flags.
>>
I don't think the mudslimes like CO because of how cold it is, I can only hope they'd freeze to death while praying outside if they lived here. Though Michigan is supposed to be cold as fuck too.
REMOVE MUDSLIMES
>>
>>61257167

I'm curious. As a Romanian have you been to either of those states?
>>
>>61256577

I've lived in Albuquerque (Rio Racho to be exact) for a couple years, and I'll tell you what... I fucking hate the people of Albuquerque, the city isn't bad though.

Scum natives everywhere, white trash people that act anything but white, alot of the Mexicans are bro-tier however. Plus there's a severe shortage of niggers in ABQ.

That being said, I agree the police are a little gung-ho about pulling people over for the most miniscule things, rent is relatively cheap depending where you live, and you can avoid the bad part of towns easy.
>>
>>61257260
Yeah, they fucking suck dick too. Especially in Albuquerque and on the Injun rezs. Thankfully I had parents who were smart enough to make a decent living and were able to send me to ABQ Academy instead.
>>
>>61256928

Kek

Well those fox 10 phoenix bros DID give us this:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bfxl0-sgJE0
>>
>>61257167
Arizona and New Mexico have mountains everywhere. Right now outside my window I see snow capped mountains. The desert is also amazing.
>>
>>61257456
I'm convinced if you're white you don't go to public school in N.M
I have family that lives there.
My uncle works for Intel
>>
>>61257421
Not really, though I sometimes talk to someone who lives in Arizona. Seems like a fine place, if you can bear the heat, and I can't bear the heat in Romania in the summer.
>>
>>61257421
Probably not, considering what he says about Utah is just awfully ignorant.
>>
>>61254598
It is, actually.
>>
>>61254530
Arizona obviously.
>>
>>61257448
Rio Rancho is the white trash capital of the South West and the police there are basically told to have high-quotas for everything. I still support them though because otherwise we would be living in a 3rd world hell-hole filled with scummy Whites and filthy Mexicans.
>>
>>61254530
Probabky Arizona for living, Colorado for vacation, Utah for the land but has Mormons (neo-Muslims), New Mexico is excessively democrat, and is mostly rightful Texas clay.
>>
>>61257595
but....but that's what it actually is.
I mean sure you have a solid point that the cops are the only thing holding it back but the cops are really a little over the top.
even some of the christfag cops I know of from there are a little out there.
>>
>>61257549

It's a dry heat so it feels 10C cooler. That is, unless you are in the sun. Misters help a lot too.
>>
>>61257509
This. I was laughing at how fucking stupid that Romanian faggot is, talking like he knew Arizona better than me, a person that actually lives there.
Still waiting for him to tell us how our entire country should be run in any moment too...
>>
>>61254764
Who in the fuck wants to live in the middle of a scorching, barren desert? That's literally Arab tier. It sounds horrible. How do you desert niggers even stand it?
>>
>>61257798
Dumb motherfucker. Go look at an elevation map of Arizona.
>>
>>61256928
>ban happy niggers who suck shit

Pick one.
>>
>>61256483
I also voted yes on dude weed, because of the school funding it was supposed to provide. I also wonder now whether that was not a mistake. Our state is ruined.
>>
>>61257963
>google image Arizona
>all barren fucking desert

Arizona is a wasteland. Sorry, faggot. I'd shoot myself if I had to live there. Sounds like a fate worse than death.
>>
>>61254530
ARIZONA MASTERRACE REPORTING IN
>>
>>61257732
Huh, alright. Still, even so I think I'd prefer romanian summer to arizonan summer.

>>61257753
:DDDDDDDDD
You people can't even spot shitposting. You see the flag but don't know what hides behind it?

The only thing I was serious about was that mormons are turboheretics.
>>
>>61257798
You're an idiot. The desert isn't barren and the mountains are right there. Summers are far more comfortable and the dry heat feels good.

I bet you live in a humid shit hole that's is literally unbearable in Summer?
>>
>>61258129
> The only thing I was serious about was that mormons are turboheretics.

Thats pretty sad actually.
>>
File: colocali.png (10KB, 489x466px) Image search: [Google]
colocali.png
10KB, 489x466px
>>61254594
kill yourself
>>
>>61258148
>Arizona
>Not barren

Pick one.

I live in the Midwest and we experience all four seasons. Cold winters weed out the darkies.
>>
>>61257972
>niggers who suck shit
what's wrong with banning them?
huffing jenkem is a serious epidemic amongst the black community.
>>
>>61258202
Hmm, care to explain?
>>
File: 1450657184939.jpg (22KB, 480x488px) Image search: [Google]
1450657184939.jpg
22KB, 480x488px
>>61258286
hue hue hue
>>
>>61257798

You're like the 10th person who has said this shit today.

>scorching

49 degrees in Phoenix right now.

>barren

7th largest city in America

>desert

With lakes, rivers, trees, mountains, grass, etc.

And that's just Phoenix. If that's not good enough for you then a 40 minute drive north can fix that.
>>
>>61258266
You post a picture of Monument Valley and complain. You truly are an idiot.
>>
>>61254530
Obviously Colorado.
>>
>>61254530
Arizona native here. I've been to all 4 of em. I'll have to say Arizona, but C.O for a good vacation. Utah, is good if you want to jut relax. Mormons aren't that bad. Just don't let em bug you. Or be Catholic and they leave you alone.
N.M has decent food and some towns are nice. Mostly the border ones. (Arizona/N.M border. and TX, and N.M) Once you go in deeper into the state it becomes way more liberal and Dem.

Arizona has it's own problems though, We get liberal snow birds every fucking winter, and commiefornians come here thinking it's the wild west and they need to some how fix it. Even our Governors hate each other.
If you were moving to one. I'd say live near the other three for a better experience.

four states commonwealth is the best commonwealth
>>
>>61258325
That part was the most ridiculous and most off part in all your posts.
>>
Arizona.

New Mexico is filled with liberals and has more Mexishits.

Colorado is falling to liberal corruption.

Utah is a Mormon hellhole and the church is a fucking glut of traitors who want to throw the gates wide open.
>>
File: flagstaff-100908-(202)webb.jpg (26KB, 573x399px) Image search: [Google]
flagstaff-100908-(202)webb.jpg
26KB, 573x399px
>>61258266
>Arizona
>Barren
>>
>>61258407
>>61258382

So much butthurt from desert niggers.

Anyone can google "Arizona weather" and read that it gets very fucking hot. Your "49 degrees" in Phoenix is unseasonably cold. What a hot, scorching wasteland you faggots live in.

Literally Arab tier. Top cuck.
>>
From best to worst:
Colorado
Utah
Arizona
New Mexico

A lot of people don't know this but Denver and its surrounding cities are getting gentrified as fuck and driving all the nasties out. Yeah it comes with some hipsters but they are harmless. Would you really deny yourself all the beauty and freedom of Colorado just because you're afraid of a few people who politically disagree with you?
>>
File: jimjam.jpg (94KB, 1021x574px) Image search: [Google]
jimjam.jpg
94KB, 1021x574px
>all these stormfags rooting for Utah because of Mormons
Take it from an ex-Mormon, people. Shit's no good.
>>
File: arizona-2500.jpg (652KB, 2560x1024px) Image search: [Google]
arizona-2500.jpg
652KB, 2560x1024px
>>61258569
>Arizona
>Not barren
>>
File: 1423334149869.png (51KB, 340x547px) Image search: [Google]
1423334149869.png
51KB, 340x547px
Arizona is 15% forest and has some of the prettiest landscapes on Earth. Northern Arizona is unbelievably based.
>>
>>61258632
> Ex-Mormon

Oh boy..
>>
File: 1440367694031.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1440367694031.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>61258628
>living in a leftist shithole
>living in a Mormon shithole
>living in Mexico
Arizona has the best gun laws and the most freedom. I wouldn't trade this place for anything.
>>
>>61258687
Mormonism doesn't support whites at all. They sold out to race mixers and are whoring out to the shitskins in South and Central America.
>>
>>61258479
Alright, perhaps I overgeneralized

*Mormons* are turboheretics, and that makes me quite skeptical of Utah. It doesn't help that most of the USA seems to be pretty heretical most of the time either.
>>
>>61258814
>free
>can't use a plant for recreational purposes
mmmkay
>>
>>61258606

Whatever bro. If the heat worries you that much then don't come here. Not my problem.
>>
>>61258816
Kinda glad you left tbqh familia

>>61258817
*Mormons* are turboheretics,

This is where you go wrong.
>>
Utah if you're a mormon, Arizona if you're an American, Colorado if you're a liberal shitbag.
>>
>>61258662
Tell me more.
>>
Between Dulce and Farmington is where I was born and also where I was abducted. Stay North as much as possible and keep a close eye on Yellowstone. New Mexico and Arizona is visited by the ayys LMAO's to much for RH null blood types like myself. If your an average monkey you'll probably be okay. Goodluck anon
>>
>>61258914
Not the same guy but I grew up in a Mormon community. I know them inside and out.

Theres some infestation in Arizona but not as much as most people think. Unfortunately the fuckers are well organized and put a lot of money towards anti-border control causes when no one was looking.
>>
>>61258948
Anyone can google "Arizona google satellite" and see in real time that the majority of your state is a barren wasteland just like New Mexico.

If you want to live like an Arab, that's fine, but white people enjoy the cold to come extent. I'd rather snowy winters than scorching fucking summers. I hate the heat.
>>
>>61259179
The forested bits are worth it. Still the desert has a certain charm if you've got a good rifle and are miles away from any witnesses along the illegal immigration routes.....
>>
File: wj.jpg (318KB, 1600x864px) Image search: [Google]
wj.jpg
318KB, 1600x864px
>white
>low crime
>extremely high standard of living
>"t-those mormon degenerates!"
>>
File: 1452872699571.jpg (297KB, 2304x1728px) Image search: [Google]
1452872699571.jpg
297KB, 2304x1728px
Utah is the best, because I was born there.
Checkmate, atheists.
>>
I like Colorado, it reminds me of a smaller, lower power-level Alaska. They've got okay gun laws, dudeweed, mountains and white people.
>>
>>61258914
t. Martin Luther

First of all, let's analyze Mormon beliefs.

Firstly, they believe that the Christian Church diverged from Christ's teachings, and the one and only true Mary Sue Joseph Smith got revelations and understood how it was *actually* intended (reminds me of Islam...)

Then they have the whole plan of salvation thing, which is another degree of heresy.

They diverge in so many ways it's hard not to call them heretics.

How are they *not* heretics, then? Unless you are one such as well, Hans?
>>
>>61259457
Yes those Mormon degenerates, who are trading their racial integrity for the chance to get more shitskin followers into their cult of a church. Mormonism looks good on the surface, cultivates a nice image, but once you scratch that surface you see the filth beneath it.
>>
File: az.jpg (310KB, 2400x1213px) Image search: [Google]
az.jpg
310KB, 2400x1213px
>>61259179
Where do you live?
>>
>>61259685
>> who are trading their racial integrity for the chance to get more shitskin followers into their cult of a church.

You do realize that race mixing is still rather discouraged in the church right?

There is no problem with letting other cultures live among you if they share your religious views m8..

>> cult of a church

Lost all credibility there tbqh
>>
>>61259625
Mormons are heretics by everyone's standards but their own. We're talking about a cult that thinks Jews colonized the Americas in biblical times and some were cursed with black skin for defying god and became the native americans and eventually killed the white jews who managed to bury a bunch of gold plates written in Egyptian for some barely educated fuckwit in New York to find and "translate".
>>
File: 1452233839119.png (463KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1452233839119.png
463KB, 720x540px
Whatever state made this Mongolian princess
>>
>>61259792
Tell me then why are there brown Mormons here? Why are shitskin converts to Mormonism marrying and interbreeding whites if they supposedly discourage it? I'll tell you why, because the church sold out notions of racial integrity for more followers.

And why in the fuck are you defending them?
>>
>>61259843
Yes, but see, Martin Luther here thinks everyone should be allowed to take Christianity, write whatever fanfics they want, claim angels visited them and then still be called christians.

IMO they can believe whatever heretical shit they want, as long as it's not actively hurting me and my society (like islam can) and as long as it's not undermining the credibility of christianity.
>>
Colorado transplant from Georgia, I hate all the Texan and Californian transplants and wish they would fuck off back to those states even if they've been in Colorado longer than me.
>>
>>61256577
The parts of Clovis adjacent to the main highway are shit. Other more northern parts, and Portales to the south are pretty well maintained and based.
>>
Colorado until all the liberal faggots moved here and shat it up. Currently Utah is where it's at.
>>
>People ITT claiming a state being barren is a bad thing

East coast fags just don't get it, and our cities are still big enough to make up +30% of their cramped states.
>>
File: 1382698253103.jpg (55KB, 400x269px) Image search: [Google]
1382698253103.jpg
55KB, 400x269px
>>61259843
>> Cult

Picture related. A freaking cult

>> bury a bunch of gold plates written in Egyptian for some barely educated fuckwit in New York to find and "translate".

"So w-what happened instead was that this barely educated fuckwit made up this entire book on the spot, he dictated it to somebody and made it up as he went along!"
>>
>>61259946
> Tell me then why are there brown Mormons here

Because we don't stop anyone from converting?

>> Why are shitskin converts to Mormonism marrying and interbreeding whites if they supposedly discourage it
it isn't banned you moron but it is discouraged.

I remember when I was getting serious with this hispanic girl and had a DTR with her the bishop was literally like "Are you sure you want to marry somebody from a different cultural background and not want to stick among your own? It can make the relationship tougher".

Based guy
>>
>>61260045
>the bible was written by one "barely educated fuckwit"
>the bible was dictated to someone

You posted a death cult. Cults come in many forms, like the Cult of Mormon.
>>
>>61260188
> Joseph Smith wrote the bible
>>
>>61260148
If your church allows miscegenation then its worthless. And I don't care if your bishop has some lingering morality, fact is he isn't taking a solid stand against racemixing and is a part of the problem along with the rest of you.

And yes, its a fucking cult. You people meet in secret, perform strange rituals that no one else is allowed to see, and keep a great deal of your religion hidden from outsiders. You tell me that doesn't reek of cult.
>>
Arizona is by far my favorite. That one shitposter calling it a barren wasteland clearly hasn't been here before. Even in the desert there is tons of plants and wildlife. Then you have the mountain areas which are extremely beautiful. Also open carry.

I've only experienced Colorado in the winter and it hit -13 F one day. I hate the cold so that's out. I have a friend that lived in Colorado and he said he doesn't want to go back.

New Mexico was cool when I drove through there. Didn't explore it much though.

Never visited Utah, but heard it's nice.
>>
>>61260385
> You people meet in secret

You seem to be a real expert on Mormons. You are literally free to walk into a mormon church on sunday without talking to anyone beforehand.

As for temples, yes they and the rituals done in them are sacred.
Try walking into Mecca as a Non-Muslim. You'll have a pretty hard time too.
>>
File: 1452682728181.gif (497KB, 204x182px) Image search: [Google]
1452682728181.gif
497KB, 204x182px
>There are people IN THIS VERY THREAD who are satisfied with living in the bowels of John McCain's empire
>>
>>61260271
What the fuck are you talking about? What does your post even mean? Please learn to structure english sentences, memes and greentext don't make up for a total lack of education.
>>
>>61257000
This
>>
>>61259685
>Yes those Christian degenerates, who are trading their racial integrity for the chance to get more shitskin followers into their cult of a church
http://www.pewforum.org/religious-landscape-study/christians/christian/racial-and-ethnic-composition/

There isn't a religion on Earth which doesn't allow people of other races to convert. What argument is this?
>>
>>61254742
>Arizona is the most free state by far. Constitutional carry, dude weed lmao, etc.
>Most libertarian state

so true

there are parts of AZ that have no law whatsoever. Ive met people who live out there its another universe.
>>
>>61260385
too holy for thou, get on my secret handshaking level

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2Z3YSRogyo
>>
>>61260473
>So non-white that a single day of -13F weather makes you leave the state

I'm glad that my -40 weather will forever freeze out all dirty desert people.
>>
>>61260628

>the bible was written by one "barely educated fuckwit"
>the bible was dictated to someone

Commented on this you moron.
>>
>>61260628
Joe Smith was a beer drinking plumber that interpreted the Jew book for American Indians
>>
>>61260385
>secret
The most secret of Mormon rituals is literally on Youtube.
>>
>>61260707
> secret handshakes

I thought this meme died after 2012?
>>
>>61260736
Yeah you can keep that -40 F weather, I'd way rather have 110 F. Different strokes for different folks.
>>
>>61260759
And still he is one of the greatest writers in US History - or you know he actually was inspired by God.

Your pick
>>
File: Tubac.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Tubac.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
>>61259779
On a ranch near Tubac.
>>
>>61255674
I don't get where this "Utah isn't degenerate" meme comes from. over the past few years the state has rapidly declined and it will only get worse.
>>
>>61260752
Your original post, idiot. What the fuck are you trying to imply? In response to your prophet being criticized, you posted
>So w-what happened instead was that this barely educated fuckwit made up this entire book on the spot, he dictated it to somebody and made it up as he went along!

I mean seriously, you think the book of mormon is so well written that God did it? Religious people are insane, period.
>>
>>61257456
Lol someone else on /pol/ who went to Academy? I thought we were supposed to be indoctrinated libcucks - everyone I graduated with is.
>>
File: IMG_20160114_171825515.jpg (3MB, 4320x2432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160114_171825515.jpg
3MB, 4320x2432px
>>61257167
Taken in NM three days ago.
>>
is new mexico going to become the new colorado? seems like denver is a lost cause to all the californians and texans
>>
>>61260888
> it will only get worse

Thats true for most places around the world though. Only difference is the speed by which the ships are going down.
>>
>>61255094
Yeah New Mexico! I seriously love the architecture we have. I hope to own an older but traditional house when I have a career. I love the food too. It is shitty we don't have national parks, zoos, etc but that gives me the opportunity to visit other states to do that.

I don't like Arizona only because it's too damn hot. They have cooler cacti than we do though.

Colorado is nice. I visited Pagosa Springs a few years back and it was a peaceful little town. Too cold for me though.

I would really like to visit Utah because Mormons.
>>
>>61260799

Hey just because you don't have your temple recommend yet doesn't mean you get to post falsehoods on the internet.

t. Gordon B. Hinkley
>>
>>61260816
110 F? Fucking disgusting. I'm glad you're happy in Hell, though. My state is incapable of ever being hotter than 100, at the hottest spot.
>>
>>61256821

That's right, Maine is terrible, stay away.
>>
>>61260963
Yeah that is what you sound like.

There are two possibilities.

Either Joseph Smith is a true prophet of God and the Book of Mormon is very real.

Or he is an uneducated fuckwit who still managed to make that entire book up and dictating it to somebody without ever correcting himself or asking where they left off.

As I said its your choice m8
>>
>>61256899
Just move to Grand Junction, CO. It's right on the border, just a short drive to all the best that Utah has to offer (Canyonlands and Arches). In my experience the Commiefornia transplants skipped GJ on their great migration for cities in the central part of the state. It's a beautiful city and the perfect size IMO (60,000 people)
>>
>>61260028
>Other more northern parts, and Portales to the south are pretty well maintained and based.

Uh no. No no and fuck no. There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING good about Clovis. The northern part is pretty based? Which northern part, the only WalMart in a 2 hour radius? Clovis and Portales look like a scene from "no country for old men" only in the case of Clovis with drastically worse roads. On top of that you have break ins during the day time because cops are too busy pulling people over for doing 55 in a 54 than to be bothered with Mexicans pretending to be cable company workers for every house in the neighborhood.

The "northern parts" if any are flat plains for ranching and farming. The only good thing about them is you might find a land owner who doesn't give a fuck and let you shoot guns on his land. You can use the prairie dogs as targets, it's not like they'll ever go extinct.

There is NOTHING based about Clovis/Portales.
>>
>>61261073
But I'm already sealed??
>>
>>61261098
maine ist mein land und ist dein land
>>
>>61261205
I'll be forwarding your posts to you bishop. Think upon your sins
>>
>>61254594
Wew lad, those two sentences. Are you fucking retarded? Maybe hit the bong too much?
Out of curiosity, do all DUDE WEED LMAO people have low IQ or something?
>>
>>61255206
I would say it depends on where in the state you are looking at. I live in Las Cruces, NM and it's pretty cheap for being as big as it is. Albuquerque and Santa Fe are more expensive due to their location but still probably cheaper than other large cities in the other states.
>>
>>61261057
>Pagosa Springs
I visited that place before and it's pretty nice. But, can someone answer me this: If you live near a sulfur spring, do you ever get used to it? I couldn't stand the sulfur smell when being there, but otherwise was great.
>>
>>61254764
Arizona is a pretty based state. Always wanted to live in the desert down there.
>>
>>61261057
Dude, we do have national parks. Chaco. Bandelier. El Morro. Many more.
>>
Jesus, New Mexico is shit.

Vacation in ABQ and Santa Fe, or some other places, but for the love of God don't live here. Spics and one of the shittiest governments in these lands. If you like NM, go suck a homeless dick and get shot by random acts of violence from Juan Jorge Gutierrez, only to have him post $10 bail and go kill someone else. Pay taxes out the ass and live in one of the most expensive retirement spots, enjoy inflated real estate in the populated areas and fall in love with your Latina governess.

Local young people call it the "Land of Entrapment," a play on the state motto of "Land of Enchantment," for a fucking reason -- and it isn't because the state is too conservative.
>>
>>61261001
It's not the winter I was complaining about, but the summer.

Also
>that little snow
>>
>>61260045
Butthurt mormon detected.

Why aren't you in church?
>>
>>61255335
I say we build wall around California. Fuck that state
>>
>>61261498
Because its 6pm over here.
>>
>>61261142
>please believe my bullshit story with no proof YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BELIEVE IN ALLAH ACKBAR

You're starting to sound strangely familiar...
>>
>>61260512
>Hey, my cult does things like that other cult, but we're not a cult.
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 720x480px
>>61254891
It did

When my dad was a kid in the 60s-70s it was by far the best state

Now we are DUDE WEED LMAO and fagville along with no water and DUDE HIGH SPEED RAIL LMAO

We have the highest GDP of any state yet we have no idea how debt works

Just nuke us pls
>>
You don't have to be afraid of Utah. Most places have lots of non Mormons and most people won't care that you aren't one. The only places you have to be afraid of is weird little polygamist villages down in the middle of central Utah, or the city of Kaysville in northern Utah. It's a city of 30,000 and its 98% Mormon so it's literally like church law and everything
>>
>>61261743
What was it like in those old days, according to your dad?
>>
>>61261691
> gets proven wrong
> answers in greentext

>>61261687
Dude all I'm telling you is that its one of the two, if you want to you can keep calling Joseph Smith an uneducated fuckwit all you want.

Just don't forget what you imply by doing that
>>
>>61261809
utah also produced maddox so that makes it pretty based
>>
>>61260736
>I'm glad that my -40 weather will forever freeze out all dirty desert people.

im glad it costs roughly $5k a year to live in arizona. have fun!
>>
>>61256540
No. You can't get away with a murder like Sideshow Bob thought he could in that episode.
>>
>>61260882
>Tubac

i know, its so beautiful here and affordable and basically just lawless. its still the wild west in AZ.
>>
>>61261883
>Maddox
>Based

He's a cuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEu--wqKjzo
>>
>>61261988

Isn't that exactly why Arizona is spicistan?
>>
>>61261828
>PLEASE PLEASE say that Joseph Smith was a genius, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE validate my idiotic literary knowledge

The Koran has so many beautiful verses and poetry, it must have been written by God. Inshallah. :^)
>>
>>61261809
As a non-Mormon, I can attest to this. Utah's pretty amazing, but I haven't visited Arizona, Colorado, or New Mexico, so I can't say for certain how they stack up!
>>
>>61262126
Inshallah Brother!

I-I meant God Bless
>>
File: 1445384265390.gif (2MB, 170x238px) Image search: [Google]
1445384265390.gif
2MB, 170x238px
>>61256878
>he doesnt like girls who take it in the ass
>>
>>61261828
OMG, Joe Smith and Donald Trump are the same person
>>
>>61257286
because of dude lmao

Im up there 4 days a week in the winter to snowboard. The guys I ride with area always high on something, they are just manchildren like myself. Its not like people are out in the snow begging for crack
>>
Utah is fucking beautiful, white, and safe. Also Mormons are very friendly. I live in Phoenix but I frequently fly to SLC for work. It feels like a utopia. I wish I could transplant Arizona freedom on top of Utah and live there forever. Let's keep this "lol Mormons" meme alive so California liberals don't shit the place up like they always do.

Arizona is God Tier by the way. The only shit place is is Tucson, which is just a gentrified hipster community.

Colorado got cucked and turned liberal. I don't know anything about New Mexico.
>>
New Mexico

Illegals see it says 'mexico' on all the signs so they keep moving
>>
I like New Mexico. I find it comfy. Grew up in Belen and lived in Albuquerque most my life. Lived in San Diego a few years and ended up moving back to ABQ. The people might be stupid but it's home.
>>
>>61262110
>Isn't that exactly why Arizona is spicistan?

so we should make it expensive just to keep spics out? that sounds like fucking SHIT

i have to pay out my ass just to be around white people?
>>
Everyone is moving to Colorado. Expect everything nice about it to be ruined in 10 years.
>>
>>61262382
That is a fucking gross fat ass. Wait until she takes off that outfit and turns into a shapeless bag of Uncooked haggis.
>>
>>61255166
Does Colorado have open carry? I know Arizona and New Mexico do
>>
>>61256333
It's a mix of Spanish and borrowed native words
>>
>>61263745

I think it's restricted. You can't even open carry in your car in Denver.
>>
File: DSC_0072.jpg (694KB, 3872x2592px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0072.jpg
694KB, 3872x2592px
>>61258606
>Arizona is only Phoenix
Good post.
>>
>>61257260
They aren't that savage, bad but not too bad
>>
>>61254530
For me personally Utah>Colorado>Arizona>New Mexico

But that's more because I hail from /out/
>>
>>61257534
I'm white and I went to public school. I went to a somewhat private Christian pre-k/kindergarten though.

>>61261422
Yeah but are they as touristy as the grand canyon? They do look nice though desu.
>>
>>61260850
>greatest writers in US History
Uh, what? Do you have any idea whose company that is? Jo Smith is shit tier.
>>
>>61259604
>and you didn't stay
Faggot.
>>
Colorado master race reporting in
I rarely meet any of these California liberals that /pol/ tells me about. In fact I rarely see anyone with radical left wing beliefs.
>>
I'm from Utah.

Utah is really nice but you must be willing to put up with one of the strangest religions in the world.

I'm atheist, but I know people who are still standard christian who find the mormon lifestyle invasive.

Salt Lake City is actually pretty nice.

It's the kind of place where if all you wanted to do was live out your life in the the most secure possible its for you.
>>
>>61264974
Vote Trump or move to Ireland
>>
>>61258148
>>61258148
Fug, I miss the saguaros, palo verde and little creeping things. New Mexico is only good for the real four seasons it gets, but I really do miss the seasons of hot and hotter.
>>
>>61260028
Clovis and Portales are both shitholes. Not as bad as Belen, but still, West Texas can have them.

The people in the SW part of the state are based as fuck though. A lot of them are hillbillies, but they're good people.
>>
Black Range?
>>
>>61257177
>the local Spanish population got into actual fistfights with the beaners

I was actually teaching in Santa Fe when that happened at Capital HS. It remains the one instance where I saw evidence of friction between native Hispanics and Mexican immigrants. I can't think of another one.
>>
>>61263049
Belen blows ass. Los Lunas is where it's at.
>>
How much must it suck to live in one of the centrally planned square states? The Suburbs of states
>>
>>61266434
What's the major friction in New Mexico? Who vs Who?
>>
>>61254530
Colorado used to be a place I was proud to say I was from but now I'm embarrassed by it. I love this place and now all of these fucking Californians and useless homeless punks are ruining it. Denver is an absolute cesspool now.

Legalizing weed would have worked if most or all of the rest of the country legalized it too. But since it's just us and a handful of other states every degenerate piece of shit in the southwest moved here.
>>
As a native Coloradan...

Fuck what Colorado has turned into.

>liberal
>illegals get drivers licenses
>governor wants 10% income tax for single payer healthcare
>governor wants refugees to put in red cities.
>everyone moved here for weed but won't tell you that
>bad traffic, not enough infrastructure to handle the population
>housing costs have skyrocketed
>most expensive toll road ($30 for 3 miles)
>dude weeds are homeless and out panhandling everywhere
>more liberal everyday
>>
>>61266458
Belen really does blow ass, if there was ever a place I've been to that best defines the word poverty it's Belen. Half the shops in the busiest street are closed and have boarded up windows and have been that way for years because everyone's too much of a broke dumbass to buy the properties, or they choose to open business elsewhere.
>>
>>61266775
>What's the major friction in New Mexico?

You really don't see anything to the degree of the racial tensions between blacks and Mexicans in California or black and whites anywhere else. People talk in private, but you really don't see much in the way of violence. But since you asked, there is some tension between Native Americans and native Hispanics, and Hispanic and white. And although I have denied SEEING any signs of visible friction between Mexicans and native Hispanics, it does in fact exist. Hispanic public officials have made anti-white public statements and of course nobody calls them on it. The white population for the most part is extremely liberal--especially around Santa Fe.
>>
Northern Arizona is pretty nice.
>>
>>61266984
Yeah man fuck hickenlooper. It's to the point where I despise that guy even more than our nigger-in-cheif.
>>
File: denver-1.jpg (547KB, 3501x1514px) Image search: [Google]
denver-1.jpg
547KB, 3501x1514px
>>61254530
The multiple times I've had to visit Denver always gave me the impression that it is was a total shithole.

Pic related. Its a strip club beside a fucking church. One of the first things I saw in Denver.

The entire city is run down and filled with some of the most haggard looking people I have ever seen, and spics.. oh yes the spics, everywhere.
>>
>>61254530
Utah and New Mexico top my list

NM poor state $ goes a long way, less than 2 million people, in a big state, northern part of state settled by Spanish who hate Mexican's, good food

Utah, white, white, white, god and guns, low population, only 1 major road N/S and E/W, good place to hole up, white, white, white, pretty white girls who can cook and clean,

Both states have almost no Jews or Niggers
Each only has 1 major city

AZ and CO, lots of illegals, large population, lots of Californian's, lots of liberals, lots of drugs, full time state legislature, major cities have lots of niggers and Jews, Denver and Phoenix are both Shit Tier
>>
>>61254530
>Be American
>Go to 4 corners
>Get shot in 4 different states
They're all shit desu
>>
>>61267521
That's not a strip club you idiot. It's a porn/sex toy shop.
>>
>>61267218
Every group(Hispanic, native, white) is looking out for their own, so there is distrust. The distrust is expected everyone been fucked over by the other through the years
>>
>>61254530
>Utah
It's considered the second Silicon Valley
>>
File: cowboyjew.png (52KB, 304x300px) Image search: [Google]
cowboyjew.png
52KB, 304x300px
>>61259604

>not being born in Texas

We are truly God's chosen race.
>>
>>61267101
I agree. I have a couple of cousins that live there. I love them dearly, but they are trashy as fuck. They fit right in. That place is a shithole. Go into the local pharmacy/general store and you will think you're in the twilight zone.
>>
Az-Meh
NM-Lived there my whole life. Don't visit unless you're headed to Santa Fe.
Co- I think it's pretty nice, hadn't been to any larger cities in Co recently.
Utah- Nope. Can't get within 1000m of a mormon
>>
>>61268177
Yeah, but it's really not that bad here. All groups are about as likely to be discriminated against. Except for places like Chilili and Conjilon. But they just don't like outsiders. They don't give a fuck about whether you are white, brown, black, etc... If you're not from there or good friends with somebody there, they don't like you.
>>
>>61260685
Where in AZ is there no law?
>>
>>61254530
Colorado

because Denver is a fucking awesome city
>>
>>61254530

Colorado used to be a great state until all the fucking illegal immigrants and liberals came in. At least you can still get guns there though even though Denver has a 15 round magazine limit law (which often does not get enforced).... Arizona and Utah are cool, they hate Mexicans there and lots of guns. New Mexico, i don't know much about....
>>
File: RomneyFamily.jpg (114KB, 550x452px) Image search: [Google]
RomneyFamily.jpg
114KB, 550x452px
>>61254594
>Mormon
>shit
It's like you don't want to save the white race
>>
>>61255149
REKT
>>
>>61254530
Utah, the reason is fry sauce.
>>
File: 1452225470449.png (814KB, 1365x883px) Image search: [Google]
1452225470449.png
814KB, 1365x883px
>>61254530
what is it like down there, I hear the mojave is really hot and that there is lots of freedoms down there. I will never know them because I'll probably live in lower NY for the rest of my life, I'll just have to live with the NY-AR-15
>>61257226
There is a flag script that lets you see the state flags of other people who have the script
for example I can see that >>61264874 is Californian and >>61255274 is from New Hampshire.
https://flaghunters.github.io/Extra-Flags-for-4chan/
>>
>>61268419
>We are truly God's chosen race.
No you're not you're a shithole who still thinks it's the 1970's despite being a shitskin hell hole and taken over by libcucks
Fuck Texas, you're just like the Democratic party after Reconstruction. Lying assholes who pretend to be what they once were
>>
>>61268972
PULLOUT GAME DESPICABLE
>>
>>61261883
Maddox is a fucking idiot now.
>>
>TFW interracial marriage is illegal in Utah
>>
>Mormon Cuisine
That enough is alone to put Utah into last place
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Funeral_potatoes
>>
>>61269040
I don't know about CO and UT, but in NM and AZ, the states don't give a fuck what kind of guns you own. The only things stopping people from owning a 30mm GAU (the same thing in the A-10) are money and the federal government. The state couldn't care less. Part of the reason that NM was one of the last states to go with shall issue CCW is because open carry is in our constitution and it was only a petty misdemeanor to CCW with a *loaded* firearm.

On top of that, once you get away from the Albuquerque area, you can literally go off on some dirt road and just start blasting shit. So long as you aren't shooting towards a dwelling or a highway or some shit, nobody gives a fuck.
>>
>>61254891
It was really based until the faggy California people moved in and clogged our highways and drove housing prices through the fucking roof. Also they helped in fucking our gun laws.
>>
>>61255255
There are more than that.
>>
>>61267101
Why is it so bad, anyway? Los Lunas is so high class compared to Belen, but LL is pretty nice regardless... they're just ten miles away from each other.
>>
>>61270132
Belen is just trashy like fuck. Its what happens when you mix rednecks with trashy Mexicans and they decide to mostly get along and develop their own culture.
>>
Utah is whiter than all of UK combined
and Arizona is the most constitutionalist state.

Arizona has allot of spics, but not nealry as much a New mexico, and less liberals and degenerates than WEED coLAMOdo

>I lived in ABQ NM and Chandler Arizona in for 5 years.
>>
>>61254530
Colorado only cause they can produce a shit load weed in such a short amount of time.
>>
>>61268797
probably any of the minor cities in the state like tombstone or black canyon city
>>
Utah, even SLC is pretty nice for a city. I live in Commiefornia now and I'm home sick all the time, not even Mormon.

Arizona a shit.
New Mexico is better than you might think.
Colorado is nice outside of Denver, Boulder, whatever place wer ex-Cali faggots now reside.
>>
>>61256577
>>High speed limits
dude it's like no speed limits as long as you don't be a dick
>>
>>61268797
>Where in AZ is there no law?

google "Drug corridor" which is just a place where the US and state authorities have given up on.

partly because its too expensive to police

partly because the authorities are on the take.
>>
>>61270393
Huh, never thought of it like that. I know a trashy mexican/redneck couple in Belen.
>>
Arizona fag here. Been all over the southwest and az is by far the best.

Jerome az reporting in.
>>
>>61255255
>worrying about this
Trump will make the four corners great again
>>
>>61254530
NM is a shithole, I live in farmington, half of the mexican population expects us to cater to their needs; speak spanish, they beat my son at school because he was 'too white' I am labeled a racist, etc. At least there are barely any blacks here. Mexicans still shit up this state with their degenerate ways, their godawful music, and worst of all, half the population here doesn't know a single word in english.

Any Newexicans here would understand.
>>
>>61254530

I'm from AZ so it's obviously the best.
>>
>>61274945
Hispanic New Mexican here.

The Mexicans here are fucking terrible. Starting from middle school onward they take it as their personal mission to fuck with whitey and keep everyone else down. This state might have great food and good scenery, but a good amount of the people are very hateful, jealous, spiteful. Although, from my own personal observations that's mostly the illegal fucks who need to get out in the first place.
>>
>>61254594
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE
[SNOOP DOGG INTENSIFIES]

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

[DADADADA IT'S THE ONE AND ONLY DEE OHH DOUBLE GEE]

LMAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
[BASS DROPS]
>>
>>61254530
utah, because I like mormons. They are friendly and civil people, just a bit to attached to that perfect-west-new-york-alternate society thing.
>>
>>61273983
>

no doubt

Utah is boring as fuck

New Mexico overprices liberal snot bags

Colorado- ski resort for californians and meth heads

AZ actually has some nice places to live. Phoenix is growing like crazy esp Downtown.
>>
>>61275517
>Starting from middle school onward they take it as their personal mission to fuck with whitey and keep everyone else down.

its because NM is run by liberal elites who think of everyone else as shit.
>>
>>61254530
All have their perks, I live in AZ, and up north is good, mostly white, anywhere phoenix and south is mexico tier
>>
>>61275517
Another question, the white Newexican you replied to, where you live, is it normal to see car parts littering lawns? The only reason I haven't sold my home is because of the neiborhood having said problem and those degenerate fucks growing weed and tagging my fence/house. I also don't care to find another wife because mexican women are just as worse as the others, they make my son uncomfortable.

And another question, can I shoot anybody taging my property? If not what can I do to deter them, razor wire doesn't work, they enter through the neibors' yard in which I cannot fortify due to them not allowing me to. What can I do if they start to break stuff?
>>
Utah has the nicest people outside SLC. SLC is scummy nigger filled shithole. Arizona is second to Utah in beautiful scenery. Both very free and conservative, too many Indians and reservations in Arizona and there are a lot of old GOP jew loving cucks.
>>
>>61274385
Kek
Even if he wins he won't do shit
The powers that be will never let him
>>
>>61276768
The car parts in the yard is generally more of a redneck and rez thing.

And no, you cannot shoot somebody for tagging your property.
Thread posts: 305
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.