[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
AMERICUTLETS BTFO
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 18
Americutlets totally BTFO by conclusive study:

> cutlets more often can't cum
> cutlets please their partner LESS than whole men
> foreskin is an key part of healthy sex life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfGkZZ-KzpU
>>
Don't even have a link to the study.
>>
>>61252547
Doctors against Circumcision

> there is absolutely no national medical society in the world that comments routine circumcision

They say Americutlets do it because:
> they want son to look like father
> they don't want their son to be the 'odd one out'
> in 2012 a German high court in cologne ruled circumcision is Assult.

> tfw Germans are less cucked than Americutlets

> Private Cooperation Medical Company American Doctors recommend it to gain shekels and appease their Jew lust for baby penis mutilation in blood ritual.

In terms of medical care, a Nationalist Socialist policy is by far the best, stops the Jew doctors slicing up your kids.
>>
>>61252547
Only 36% of newborn males are circumcised, and dropping in the US.
It had been dropping since 1970, but there was a spike as the latter half of millenials were born.
But if you are a male, 30+, odds are, you are uncircumcised.
>>
Why do you think 99.9% of all terrorists are circumcised?

It's all sexual frustration.
>>
>>61252982
forgot link ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWfHO8yQaRY

> America has higher rate of HIV
> easier to get HIV when you're a cutlet


Doctors against cutets are even making some jews concede.
>>
>>61253119
Actually, studies suggest that foreskin protects against stds in general, but that HIV can actually get in easier via foreskin. This is why they are pushing circumcisions in Africa currently so hard.
>>
>>61252547
Why would you make fun of someone for something that they had absolutely no control over?
>>
pretty sure no one on /pol/ thinks that circumcision is a good idea. it was invented by the jews, after all
>>
>>61252547

>Source: Dr. Morten Frisch went around jacking off uncut migrants
>>
>>61253234
> goes against everything doctors have found about how cutlets catch HIV easier
> Why it's being pushed in Africa

I see what you are doing here...
>>
>>61252547
This is it, I'm gonna sue the hospital
>>
>>61253234
>This is why they are pushing circumcisions in Africa currently so hard.

No, they're just doing it because Africa is full of hardcore religious nuts. Society almost doesn't exist apart from religion there.

HIV is only a danger if you're a filthy monkey fucking filthy monkeys.
>>
>>>/b/
>>
>>61252547
>mfw I get laid more than OP

let's start this flame war right you fucking cucks
>>
>>61253536
Italians are cutlets too? is it common?
>>
>>61252547

Nice politics

sage
>>
>>61252547
Ok
>>
>>61253601
no, I got screwed over by our shitty hospital. I went in for another procedure and woke up to see I had been cut too

I lived my life in shame for 2 years, hoping the pain would leave, now it's time for them to pay
>>
>>61253549
why are you mad? We talk about Muslim FGM enough...

As soon as Americans do MGM you gonna try and sweep in under the "/b/" rug to discard the issue?
>>
every time I jerk off or have sex I think in the back of my mind thank god I am not an american or a jew
>>
>>61253705
how have you not sued them already senpai? get to it old'boy et your revenge where it hurts to the Jew doctor who "accidentally" made the wrong procedure. Take his money and make a big deal out of it, contact doctors opposing circumcision and get them behind your case.

Also use the fact thy violated your human rights and it amounts to Grievous Bodily Harm so not only you want a large compensation but also to see someone arrested.
>>
>>61252547
>cum in 30 seconds
>pleases a woman more

pick one
>>
>>61253891
for me it's humiliating beyond belief to have to go over this again, it's really painful just to think about it

I would have to step all over my fears just for some money, I'm not sure it is what I want

Jesus why did it happen to me
>>
I hate how you guys make these threads as if we all defend circumcision. Rubbing salt in the wound m8.
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 307x164) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 307x164
>mfw americans are so unhygienic they require surgey to have clean dicks
>>
>>61253902
but you're wrong senpai. Cutlets actually cant please their partner as much on average, the foreskin is an essential part to the sensation for a woman. I've fucked a yank slut and she could not get enough of it.
>>
>>61253096
hmmm so that's why i never get anything done jacking off naturally feels so good we became complacent
>>
>>61254021
> beating your fears and making tones of money while making sure they don't do it to anyone else
> not sure

Come on pham, get to it.
>>
>>61254084
kek
>>
>>61254100
Maybe it's because Americans on the large part either can't hold their nut down or don't care enough to want the woman to be pleased

I'm cut, can fuck my wife for 1 1/2 hours if I'm really going for distance, and have no issues with personal pleasure

That being said, when I have a son, he won't be cut.

Also
>fucking women of a different geological area
>not degenerate
Pick one
>>
>>61254021
Going to assume you had tight foreskin (no homo) and went for something like a preputioplasty and instead of getting a phimotic ring loosened, you came back as the skinless Jew.
>>
>>61254034
> implying 95% of /pol/ posts are not about how Europeans are cucks for allowing muslims in when we all don't want them anyway.
>>
File: 1450892300695.jpg (110 KB, 960x801) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450892300695.jpg
110 KB, 960x801
>>61254229

It's probably due to the obesity where the majority of Americans is anatomically unable to reach their dicks to wash them.
>>
>>61252547
>americans btfo
>all studies done in denmark
I can cum 7ft into the air and please three women at once, cut-at-birth master race reporting in. Have fun being a slave to desire and cumming too early, but I guess being able to fap without lube is a plus for you guys, right?
>>
>>61254313
> literal tailor trash who fucks his cousin located in the tailor next to his to make sure he is not being 'degenerate' enough to fuck someone from a different geographical area
>>
>>61254326
I wish, I just had a short frenulum, and they told me all they had to do was for me to get a frenuloplasty(basically lengthening the frenulum) and that was it. I clearly remember telling them I didn't want to be cut and they scribbled it off from the op's papers

Instead they also cut me and it's all my fault, because I did it by myself without talking with my parents and got a shitty doctor for the intervention

He even joked about me being able to marry jews after the op ;_; I should have known
>>
>>61254563
>He even joked about me being able to marry jews after the op ;_; I should have known

kek, you got JEWED
>>
>>61254593
I think I seriously did. Out of all the you faggots on this board, I might the only one who has been hurt from jews for real
>>
>>61254563
sue them, you inherently know it's right that why you brought it up.

I feel bad for you bro, really sorry to hear.
>>
>>61254563
That's weird, if you had frenulum breve, they should have just cut the frenulum and be done with it. As far as cock operations go, it isn't particularly invasive either.

You got JEWED hard.
>>
>>61254689
It doesn't matter brah, my life wasn't that great before the op anyways, it will just keep being shitty as it's always been

maybe I'll sue them and spend the moneys skiing on the Alps by myself
>>
>>61254563
if this is a true story, it's probably the worst individual story of DIRECT jewing I've seen or heard of.
>>
>>61253329
Because their parents had to be dumbfucks, and they got their genes from their parents. I'm so fucking glad my penis was not mutilated while I was an infant.
>>
>>61254844
exactly, sue them and go BIG, £200,000 or whatever that is in EuroCuk Money. Buy your cosy Alpine small lodge which will have Internet and live the fucking life with it. Get a job in a local bar/restaurant as a waiter for extra cash and live the good life fucking loads of hot tourists while your penis still has some sensation in it.
>>
The whole argument about "circumcisition" should end with the fact that the whole act is irreversible mutilation of due to superstitions and not a medical procedure.

"I can hold it out longer" or "Woman are more pleased" should not even be relevant to the discussion wether circumcition should be banned and I would not be surprised Jews are shilling theses irrelevant "muh dick length" arguments to distract from the fact that its simply mutilation of children and anyone who tries to cut or bite of some childs dick should be shot.
>>
>>61252982
> they don't want their son to be the odd one out.

True, my son would literally have been the only uncut on both sides of the family. Around 30 males.

More reasons:

Muh hygiene

Uncut = dog dick
>>
>>61254844
then when you do >>61255074
and meet some based pplz in the ski seasons over a beer, when they ask "so what did you do before moving here to get the money?".... you would say...

> I sue'd the Jews

Instant Hero
>>
>>61255155
>Muh hygiene

Are americans literally incapable of washing their penises when they shower?
>>
>>61253074
Depends which state you look at. My state is around 90% circumcised. Only hipster fags don't cut (ironic)
>>
>>61255203
>I sue'd the Jews
how weird is it that this is my biggest motivation to do it

My God I could really say it and mean it, I sued the jews for money

I might just do it
>>
File: 1451672300052.jpg (139 KB, 630x420) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451672300052.jpg
139 KB, 630x420
test
>>
>>61252547
>tfw cut
>tfw don't want to be cut
When's foregen going to fix this shit?
>>
>>61252547
Uncut Eurotrash degenerates.

Cleaner. More aesthetic. Less diseases. I guess we shouldn't get vaccines either.

Enjoy your anteater and dick cheddar Achmed.
>>
File: ron jeremy.jpg (68 KB, 400x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ron jeremy.jpg
68 KB, 400x540
The top porn star of all time was circumcised
>>
>>61253329
because they are defending it and doing it to their children "because my parents did it to me"
it is a circle of pain that has to end, so shaming people for doing genetal mutilation is the right way to do it
if you are circumcising your son you should also do it to your daughter
and if you think FGM is wrong then how the fuck can you support MGM?
>>
File: 1428682226736.png (51 KB, 370x370) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1428682226736.png
51 KB, 370x370
>>61255069
>>
>>61252982

>Doctors against Circumcision
>> there is absolutely no national medical society in the world that comments routine circumcision
World Health Organization
>They say Americutlets do it because:
>> they want son to look like father
>> they don't want their son to be the 'odd one out'
/Pol/ is a Christian board America is a Christian country
I'm sorry you euro poor left the light of God to be rulled over by shitskins
>> in 2012 a German high court in cologne ruled circumcision is Assult.
Spanking your kid is also called child abuse in Germany, Germany is soft and for pussys that's why you're so easily cucked by Muhammad
>> tfw Germans are less cucked than Americutlets
Ha
>> Private Cooperation Medical Company American Doctors recommend it to gain shekels and appease their Jew lust for baby penis mutilation in blood ritual.
I see nothing wrong here.
>In terms of medical care, a Nationalist Socialist policy is by far the best, stops the Jew doctors slicing up your kids.
Why do all the wealthy Europeans come to America for operations than?
>>
>>61252547
I know you like American cock Nigel, but please, try to control yourself.
.
>>
>>61255444
As someone who was cut recently I can honestly say:
It is about as clean as it was before
It is much less aestethics, it's actually fucking ugly
I don't know about the diseases, but the head rubbing against the jeans is painful

The only plus is, it now smells neutral, since there's no foreskin to cover the head. I used to was it once a day before and it always had some smell
>>
>>61255591
You men like womens genitals?

Why are women not being pressured to mutilate themselves?
>>
>>61255409
who run's the porn industry again?
>>
>>61255246
There are many Americans who are incapable of many things. There is a crazy number of people who dont even bother to wash their hands after taking a dump, let alone properly bathe themselves.
>>
> All Americans are circumcised

You are thinking of England Mohammad.
>>
>>61255700
>Why are women not being pressured to mutilate themselves?
because it's the sensible thing to do?
>>
File: 8jyVrSY.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
8jyVrSY.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>61254100
>I've fucked a yank slut and she could not get enough of it.

Is that what she told you?
>>
>>61255554
>World Health Organization
yeah a bunch of kikes that got bribed by fucking sugar manufacturers.

good thinking there mate

stop rationalizing, the sooner you accept your inferiority, the sooner your countrymen will stop practitioning this savage behaviour.

cutlets
when will they learn
>>
>>61255554
>>61255389
>>61255587
good goyim, or scheming Jew.
>>
File: 1439178640724.png (9 KB, 344x341) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1439178640724.png
9 KB, 344x341
>>61255288
>He doesn't know there's a time limit that he already passed by wallowing in self pity for two fucking years.
You can't sue anymore Raphael, it's void now.
Have fun being penniless and foreskinless.
>>
> be uncut since birth
> be 19
> realize that I should be able to pull my foreskin back but too late
> try foreskin stretching techniques but failed
> 21 now and was circumcised just last Monday

Well, at least my crotch won't smell of dick cheese anymore.
>>
>>61255155

My family fought in the Civil War for the confederacy, and has been uncut for generations.

I'm not an anti-circ faggot, but there are plenty of uncut normal white people in America
>>
>>61255849
in italy you can sue up to 10 years for medical reasons after the fact
>>
>>61255893

Dude that sucks I'm sorry.

Parents of uncut kids need to REMIND them to stretch that shit

I found out when I was 12... which was late... within a year I could retract it though. You had to work at it.
>>
>>61255849
not too sure about that bestally, ironically he could use the EU jew human rights mechanism against them.

Also if it's gross negligence and on top of that has caused deep seeded depression and psychological damage along with the physical, then the court will allow that and also add that factor on when he claims compensation.
>>
File: 13194946115.png (262 KB, 680x661) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
13194946115.png
262 KB, 680x661
Oh look, another angry anteater thread.

Cya stinky dog dick
>>
>>61256012
My parents really shoulve been more clearer I admit.

When they told me to "clean under there", i thought they meant literally the underside of my penis and balls.
>>
>>61253867
My father is Irish, only thing that saved my skin.
>>
Why is the UK always so mad at the USA
>>
>>61256124
this makes me wonder how many aussie shitposters are genuine aussies. Or yanks on proxy. Aussies are not cutlets.
>>
>>61256229
I'm not? Why is it such a problem when we point out problems in merican society once in a while? 95% of /pol/ is bashing Europeans for taking in Muslims, which all of us Europeans here hate them anyway.. Dont be so sensitive senpai
>>
>>61255591
It will get better, Mario. Welcome to the cut masterace.
>>
File: 1920x1080.jpg (157 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1920x1080.jpg
157 KB, 1920x1080
I think I figured it out now. Americans are indoctrinated from birth that masturbation is a sin, to the point where theyhave a mental block that prevents them from touching their dicks because touching your dick leads to masturbation.

In anticipation of that they circumcise their sons for hygienic(needed in this case) reasons
>>
>>61255389
>Enjoy your anteater and dick cheddar Achmed.
Jokes on you, muslims and jews are the ones cutting baby dicks.

>Cleaner.
I heard Americans shit themselves in public without noticing. It wouldnt surprise me that for you cleaning your genitals every morning is an odd concept.
>>
>>61256366
> rubs hands schemeingly gleefully
>>
>>61252547
who cares, women prefer circumcised penis
>>
>>61256343
>Why is it such a problem when we point out problems
You're going the extra mile by doing it in the most aggressive & obnoxious way possible
>/pol/ is bashing Europeans for taking in Muslims
Ah there it is, so you're asshurt
alright
Lets see, cut dix or muslims
which would most people pick?
>>
>>61256366
yeah, not like I have the choice to go back anyway
>>
File: 1443381453545.jpg (49 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443381453545.jpg
49 KB, 500x500
>>61255927
Well then, Francesco, what are you waiting for?
Sue the hospital, while it's not too late. My grandma once went to get her cataracts removed but had the misfortune of getting stuck with nigger doctors that fucked the surgery somehow.
Afterwards when asked about her eyesight my lovable old granny just replied "I see black faces" to which they all laughed and chalked to oldtimey racism.
That's all she saw on everyone. She became pretty much legally blind and she regretted not following her sister's advice and having just one eye working perfectly as opposed to not being able to see anyone0s face. Pretty harrowing shit
>>
>>61256499
as I said, I find it deeply humiliating. Maybe these years I find the balls to do it, if they havent secretly removed those too
>>
>>61256460
>Cutting away >50% of your sexual pleasure for the sake of women
>messing with your brain forever for the sake of women

If losing half your soul would please women too would you do it? That's basically what happened. People who are circumsised aren't human in my book.
>>
>>61256460

muslim women
>>
>>61256608
>Cutting away >50% of your sexual pleasure for the sake of women
desu this is bullshit too, the pleasure stayed the same
>>
>>61256491
dont let the jew dilute and pacify your rightful and just rage against your vilation. Don't be like that refugees welcome Swede girl who did not want to report her rapist because she felt sorry for the refugee.

At least look into seeing if you can fucking sue them senpai. Call a bloody lawyer tomorrow and find the rats or search for possible "no win no fee" ones if you don't have the money t pay for a lawyer upfront.

Call them tomorrow and do some research on lawyers tonight.
>>
>>61256691
>>61256491
find out the rates* (as in cost per hour).

Look into no win no fee if you are short for cash.
>>
>>61256679
That's because it hasn't been exposed and rubbed on your underwear fabric for 20 years of your life.

How hard is it to understand? Literally every thread has cutfags and even most anticutfags missing this crucial point. Like they have sub average IQ or something.
>>
>>61256460
Aw poor pomice dick had to get his foreskin cut so fat coalburner American chicks would like it. A cuck has to do whatever it takes to please his jewlords, I guess
>>
>>61256691
a radio ad was how I got the idea, it's one of those "no win no fee" you talk about. It's just that I dislike the idea of having to talk about it to someone I don't know and getting a doc to verify it, when I haven't told anyone what happened
>>
>>61256679
it can take years fr the foreskin to harden and lose its nerves. You will not have notced the change so much in two years because:

1) its a gradual change
2) its only 2 years
>>
>visit /pol/ daily for the happenings
>there's always a fucking circumcision thread
The fuck is /pol/'s obsession with uncut dicks?
>>
>>61256839
it's actually obvious to me but I have to live in a lie

Can I be blamed for it?
>>
>Don't be like that refugees welcome Swede girl who did not want to report her rapist because she felt sorry for the refugee.

Italocut secretly enjoys his humiliation and violation.
>>
>>61255155

Yeah I never bathe so I'm glad I'm circumcised so I can still get all the ladies with my otherwise filthy body oh wait that's fucking retarded
>>
OP is dumb. If cutlets can't cum then surely they can please their partner by lasting forever.
>>
>>61256887
you lost your foreskin not your balls.

go and get the docs from the hospital. say you where asked for them from a new health insurance you are taking out and they just want to see the documents.
>>
>>61256966
Once you will get raped you'll get to know the shame, until then, beware of weapon sweeps
>>
>>61256608
Also women's preference is environmental.
Women don't prefer circumcised dicks here because they actually see regular dicks as normal.
America has a high number of cut men and the porn industry, which is the first exposure to dick they normally get once interest shows up, is so against uncut penises that normal ones are a fetish.
So women are raised to believe a cut dick is how all dicks look like and get weirded out by seeing the real thing
>>
>>61256608
Do uncuts think that have-cuts are overly sensitive? You gotta relize this is a myth, sex feels fantastic and I've literally never heard of anyone (outside of the internet complaining). I understand of a guy was just circumcised, but if a guy was cut at birth it won't really affect him.
>>
>>61256679
>>61256924
Also phantom pleasure is a thing. Even if it starts becoming dry and rugged from the exposure, If you felt it before chances are your body developed the reflexes and it can pretty much convey something close to your initial sensations during sex.

The same way people who lost their dicks can still feel something, strangely enough, if proper stimuli are created.
But if it happened in early childhood then your body never had the chance to register anything so basically you won't feel anything.
>>
>>61256923
Who do you think keeps those foreskins and makes profit out of it? Exactly. Those tissue pieces are sold to cosmetic brands in order to experiment on human skin. Jews get the money, you and your parents do not.
>>
>tfw uncut and white

FEELS GOOD MAN
>>
>>61257003
comprehensive studies have shown tat women reach orgasm more often on average with whole men. There was no info on how long they lasted however women reported that it was more enjoyable and more women reached orgasm on average with uncut men. The foreskin is a natural part of what stimulates the vagine, and it's motion of moving in and out is naturally ore effective at stimulation than a crusty dried up finger.
>>
Daily reminder: if you're cut just so you wouldn't be any different from the rest or just to please women, you're definitely NOT white
>>
>>61252547
>is an key part

Sand nigger confirmed.
Okay Muhammed better get back to work at the BBC customer support
>>
>>61257067
>sex feels fantastic
It would even with a fake penis. Standards are pretty fucking low because it is a pleasurable sensation for the whole body regardless. You will never find sex bad unless the partner is.

>but if a guy was cut at birth it won't really affect him.
Because he'll never know what he's missing. Also chances are the operation, performed as a newborn without anesthesia and with the pain the following weeks, will mess his brain development in this most crucial period.
On top of that, the repercussion of never really feeling pleasure has nature intended you to must reach the psyche in more ways than one (which was actually the argument unironically advanced by the quaker for pushed for it in the first place).
>>
>>61257121
and they have to pay their private cooperation shekelstein doctors the privilege of donating their tissue in a blood ritual.
>>
>>61257301
>mfw sandniggers are the one who cut their dicks
Good goy.
>>
>>61257301
mudslims are cutlets like you americans. you need to take the redpill on jewery on your childrens phallics mate
>>
>>61257189

One of the big reasons for circumcision was always to diminish pleasure for both parties, by puritans who thought sex was the devil
>>
>>61257301
Cutlet detected.
>>
>>61252547

Conclusive YouTube study
>>
Anyone else have optimal foreskin aesthetics? My glans is fully sheathed during periods of non-arousal, and when aroused, it unsheathes fully on its own, exposing the entire frenulum with just enough "slack" for a comfortable dry fap. Uncut mustard race.
>>
File: cutlets.png (393 KB, 2000x1027) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cutlets.png
393 KB, 2000x1027
>>61257301
Here's a map for you, goy.
>>
>>61257545
> literally invites you to read the study and see for yourself although he knows most wont bother. So he puts his credentials online to voice it for people to hear.
>>
>>61253329

R A R E
A
R
E

>LATVIAN COLONY
>>
>>61257121
Yeah but my parents didn't invest in or made a cosmetic company. Experimenting on human skin is no taboo either. You may call me a JIDF now.
>>
>>61257647
>Niggers, mudslimes, dog eating chinks AND Americans and Australians

Kek'd. You just can't make this shit up.
>>
>>61257866
FUCK OFF JIDF
>>
>Shit I made up: The Post


Literally any woman who has had both will tell you cutmen can last longer than an uncut loser. My wife and I are gonna give the gift of sexual superiority when our son is born this coming month.

Pic related, the bbc is taking your white women because most African tribes practiced and still do practice circumcisuon.
>>
>>61255710
I'll go ahead and assume that your son doesn't know either. Poor kid.
>>
File: 1452974473626.jpg (26 KB, 355x404) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452974473626.jpg
26 KB, 355x404
>>61252547
>> cutlets more often can't cum
>>
>>61257445
Well I'm not gonna circumcise my kid, but I'm really annoyed with your obsession of making these weird ass threads about our dicks and calling it political.
>>
ITT: CUTBURGERS DAMAGE CONTROL

Guys, you are in A-team!

-niggers
-muslims
-jews
-you


Don't worry, be free and happy!!1 ;]
>>
>>61257515
Well yeah I wasn't trying to hide it, and I'm not ashamed. You think I should be but no one in our country cares so subsequently I don't care.
>>
>>61252547
Your obsession with male genitalia is vaguely amusing and slightly homoerotic
>>
>>61253544
>HIV is only a danger if you're a filthy monkey fucking filthy monkeys.
like everyone in africa
>>
>So what is the real cost of circumcision? The AAP quotes an estimated total cost of $US150-270 million for the US annually.

>Hospitals receive anywhere from $300 to $3,000 to cut away a healthy body part from a newborn son.
>>
File: 1452544946085.jpg (140 KB, 611x542) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452544946085.jpg
140 KB, 611x542
I'm uncut and can get cut if I want

Cut people can't get uncut

Uncuts:1 Cutlets:0
>>
>>61258703
top kek
Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 18
Thread DB ID: 455009



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.