[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
English needs to be the official language...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 341
Thread images: 40
I am happy to keep local languages next to English. But look at this board. People from Scandinavia, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK all agree on a strong allegiance and protecting European values.

But Eastern Europeans, French, Italians and Spanish are rarely to be seen, because their English is terrible. They need to start using English. We need them on board for a united, strong and right-wing Europe with a strong military, a strong economy and strong and traditional European values.
>>
>>61238105

>deutschland ist eine cuck
>ich bin überrascht nicht
>>
>>61238105
Fuck that, everyone should speak Hebrew instead of the language of the Anglo overlords.
>>
>>61238105
>Eternal Anglo babble
>Ever
>>
>>61238105
Estonia is also one of the countries that speaks english quite good. Here it is been in schools from fisrt grade, also we have programming from first grade, english is basically a second language in the country.
>>
File: hm.jpg (7 KB, 180x180) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hm.jpg
7 KB, 180x180
>>61238105

You cucks better start learning Arabic soon, it's that one that will be implemented as the official EU language.
>>
>>61239006
Just
>>
From my experience, Germans are no better at speaking English than the French.
>>
>>61238105

>Czech
>Not Eastern-European

Get the fuck outta here.
>>
>>61238105
>eastern europeans
>french
>italy
>spain

>anon tries to act smart
>anon is retarded
>>
Why should Arabic countries adopt English? Seems silly to me.
>>
>>61239208
Yeah, you guys are alright.

>>61238223
>Fuck that, everyone should speak Hebrew instead of the language of the Anglo overlords.
And that is because Hebrew is spoken by 2 billion people worldwide, right?


Folks, wake up, Europe can only be strong if it uses the international language of business and strength. English is the future for engineering, science, business and politics. Fuck Polish, fuck Italian, fuck French, we need to be able to talk to each other and do business.
>>
>>61238105
Holy shit, never seen such a cuck German, how about using German for a start? after all you people and the French are the reason Europe is not broke, fuck the Brits they have nothing all the do is drink tea and eat cheeky nandos all day but to stay English should be the official language of the EU, wtf nigger gtfo.
>>
>>61238105
That's not true, Italians just prefer to stick to italian sites.

Also that's a blessing, you don't want too many Italians around. They only know how to argue constantly about their local problems and derail every other discussion.
>>
>>61239439
Germans are cucks by nature senpai. How's Abe doing in Japan?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (138 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
138 KB, 1440x1080
>>61238105
>tfw in red zone

fucking based people.
>>
>>61239305
>From my experience, Germans are no better at speaking English than the French.
Well, you are wrong.
>>
>>61238105
>let's all destroy our respective cultures by talking the same language, the historical language and symbol of capitalism, this is the most nationalistic thing to do !
>look, nations who speak english as second language happen to be the most cucked nations of history, they must be examples to follow !
>we should make a strong european military, even though this would actually only consist in the French army + British army, which are the only relevant armies in EU !
Kill yourself, Germany, no one is to blame but you for what's happening to Europe. At least, die with dignity and hide yourself knowing what you have done and how you were too beta to react.
>>
>>61239439
>how about using German for a start?
Because of pic related, you retard?
>>
You can find English speakers in every major EU city.

Give it time. The internet & Popular music and film will ensure English spreads.

The weird nationalism in France and other EU states will lessen after the Brexit. Britain will push even harder for favourable trade terms with China, USA and India. EU states will look on.

First to cuck Rome
First to cuck the Crown
First to cuck EU
>>
File: Curry Life.jpg (96 KB, 800x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Curry Life.jpg
96 KB, 800x600
>>61238105
Are you high? This is what makes this board ''great'' in the first place. What's next? A 1 billion coalition of pakis and indias shitposting here?
>>
>>61239614
I hate the French, I really hate you guys. Why? Because you literally want to have 15% unemployment, no future, no hope and no foreign investment.

Your culture? Your language? You really think NOT learning to speak English means your culture is going to be protected?
>>
>>61239364
Wicked reading comprehension, Hans
>>
>>61238105
pointless drivel

i rather have countries with their own languages so nobody can understand a word people say so they can plot easier if they need to
>>
>>61239652
It isn't quite that simple, in countries like China and Russia English will never spread.
>>
N
W E
S
>>
>>61239503
He's not doing good actually, the new cabinet should be elected this fall, most likely he will get cut because of the current economic issues around Japan.

>>61239638
Wow, who gives a shit? so basically you are allowed to be cucked by the Brits lol, why not use esperanto faggot?
>>
>>61239719
Wow, German autism back on tracks. Sure, your full employment is a real success, I guess you must be the most admired and intelligent pupil of the classroom. As usual in history, your arrogance blinds you, Germany.
And yes, french culture and language give us some protection against cultural invasion. French people refuse American and Arab cultures equally. Can you say the same Germany ? When you're advocating abandoning your already dying language for a foreign one and letting your women getting raped in the streets by literal chimps ?
>>
File: languages2015-3.png (24 KB, 500x560) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
languages2015-3.png
24 KB, 500x560
>>61239652
>You can find English speakers in every major EU city.
Guess what, if all of the EU had English skills like Sweden or the Netherlands, then the EU would be strong and foreign investment would flow in.

But those French, Italian, Spanish and Eastern European imbeciles don't want to learn English. I don't know why, but they think "protecting their culture" means not being able to speak the world's de facto language.
>>
>>61239777

In China & India they have fake English villages, where people go to get married and holiday.
>>
>>61238105
In France, our education is total shit, it's almost impossible to learn proper English from school.

I don't even blame French people when they can't speak English, without being a nerd, it's impossible. I want Najat hanging from a tree.
>>
>>61239958
>french culture and language give us some protection against cultural invasion.
Absolute bs. Your refusal to learn English makes you poor, bankrupt and fucking stupid.

Who says that you need to abandon your own language or culture? The point is that just like the Dutch or the Swedish, you guys better start learning English. Why is that such a bad thing? Why do you want to protect your kids from being able to communicate with the world?
>>
>>61238105
>People from Scandinavia, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK all agree on a strong allegiance and protecting European values
So the biggest cucks are "protecting european values"? I'm fine here on the side where we still speak our actual languages
>>
>>61240058
>In France, our education is total shit, it's almost impossible to learn proper English from school.
And why is that? I have never understood why.

Yes, Germans are equally retarded when it comes TV and dub American films and TV shows. But Germans are increasingly getting their entertainment over the internet, so their English gets better.

But the French? You hate everything English. Why? Why do you insist to speak French when doing business, when going on vacation, when talking to other people? English IS the world's de facto language, why not accept it?
>>
don't mind me, just proving you wrong by showing off my linguistic skills. Suck on my bigger-than-EU-average dick Hänz. Once you're done choking on it, lick the frog juice spurting out and remember your women being openly treated the same by filthy niggers in your streets.
>>
>>61240189
And yet you do not speak Italian right now. I guess you just contradicted yourself, cocksucker.
>>
File: 1334816147228.png (20 KB, 390x470) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1334816147228.png
20 KB, 390x470
>>61239536
>UK
>95% english speaking
>>
>>61240017
China has beautiful fake villages, sadly nobody wants to live there.
>>
>>61240219
>And why is that? I have never understood why.

Because by the time you start learning other languages your past the critical period but you aren't educated enough to learn how to into grammar.

Learning a language at 25 is much easier than 14.
>>
>>61240243
Because i'm talking with you, i could speak in italian but then you'd have to translate it with google which would probably make it barely understandable... nothing wrong with speaking english on top of your language but people in the north take it too far
>>
>>61240124
We're not poor, bankrupt and stupid, moron, how can you even try to school other countries, look at what your fucking chancellor is doing to the world. You're single-handedly destroying the greatest civilization of all time in less than a few years just because you like brown cock.
Losing your culture is the worst thing than can happen to a nation, but I'm not surprised you're relativizing that, since you couldn't sleep at night if you didn't, considering the mess that is German "culture".
And don't fool yourself, French people can perfectly fit in the globalization while not talking english as perfectly as the great cucks Germany and Sweden. You should probably ask yourself how shit is your country when your own people have to resort to talking a foreign language if they want to have a job. And don't fool yourself, French people who speak english are far more successful in global business than Germans who do, because everybody knows Germans are autist betas who can't do anything right in the long term.
>>
>>61240234
I'm pretty sure English sentences start with capital letters, Jean-Paul.
>>
File: 1377079067389.png (553 KB, 589x639) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1377079067389.png
553 KB, 589x639
>>61239006
>he says in English
>>
File: 18hv2fvdc58z9jpg.jpg (105 KB, 640x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
18hv2fvdc58z9jpg.jpg
105 KB, 640x360
>>61240307
>>
It's because the way we teach and mark English in French schools is absolutely terrible. I learnt English on my own, and I'd suggest that to any Frenchman.
>>
>>61238105
>Eastern Europe not included in this analysis
>But Eastern Europeans ... are rarely to be seen, because their English is terrible
source?
>>
>>61240234
don't wanna tell you how to banter, but as a Frenchman, you might better not go down the "filthy niggers in your streets" road
>>
>>61238105
wieso englisch du spacko? wieso nicht deutsch?
>>
File: 1452907955196.png (52 KB, 228x220) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452907955196.png
52 KB, 228x220
>>61238105
England is going to leave the EU this year and you want to make English the official language of the EU? Being this much of a cuck,
>>
>>61240398
how do i lern best you tongue?
>>
>>61239273

> serb
> telling others to learn arabic
> serbian ancestors turks

kill yourself subhuman.
>>
English is a shit tier language
>>
>>61240374
>We're not poor, bankrupt and stupid, moron,

That is what your socialist president is telling you. But look at the facts. You have high unemployment, enormous debt, no future for business, a state which nationalizes and protects failing enterprises and a school system which hates English, so it only teaches French - leaving the next generation of French to fend for second and third level jobs just like Romania or Albania.

I pity you. France was once a great nation, now look where it is heading. Germany may be fucked because of refugees, but the French are fucked due to their arrogance and French attitude of "outside of France, nothing makes sense".

Au revoir, mes amis, vous non retournez pas.
>>
>>61239536
Until it actually rolls out of your mouths. Horrible accents you guys have. Could as well speak German to me

>source: personal experiences
>>
>>61238105
Yes English as EUs and later the whole worlds official language is great idea. Maybe add a few words where English cannot describe something. It is necessary to have a common language so white people of different regions can communicate and not be devided by language barrier. English is the easiest civilized language to learn, yet it can be used quite elegantly too, and it uses latin letters not some weird drawings as asian, middle eastern and cyrillic letters.
>>
>>61240219
Because the way they mark students is fucking retarded.
They make us learn irregular verbs by heart and you just have to fill columns with them. We're not practicing, we're not watching movies in English, none of this shit. The written comprehension is fucking retarded aswell, even if you have perfectly understood the text and could translate it and explain it to a retarded kid, you still lose points because you haven't answered the questions in the exact same way they expected.
I'm fluent in English and I got at 15/20 at it. Still pisses me off. No wonder French kids can't speak English.
>>
>>61240346
>nothing wrong with speaking english on top of your language
Sorry, but that is my whole point. Italians, French, Spanish, Eastern Europeans don't want to speak English on top of their own languages. Look at Spain, 75% or more Spaniards can't even hold a simple conversation in English. How is that even possible? Same with Italy, how is it possible that some 20year old girl in Italy cannot write a simple English sentence or read an email in English?
>>
>>61240307
>>61240411
The empty streets in these pictures actually make me pretty sad.
>>
>>61238105

Teaching everyone English only makes Europe the more globalised cultural marxist society that the wealthy elite want. Don't do it.
>>
>>61238105
Latein, mein freund.
As a commun language, not a exclusive language.
Like in the middle ages. Which were not as terrible as people are taught in school.
>>
>>61240501
respend plez
>>
>>61240498
It is not about England, Mr. Americunt. It is about America. America has introduced English as the world's language for business, diplomacy, engineering, science, travel, the internet, everything.

The UK could leave right now and I would still say the EU should put out a goal to have 90%+ Europeans speak a decent English. It is in our economic and social interest.

>>61240469
>wieso englisch du spacko? wieso nicht deutsch?
Weil keine Sau Deutsch spricht. Fahr mal nach Singapur oder nach Nigeria oder nach Bolivien oder Japan und sprich Deutsch. Damit wirst Du nicht weit kommen. Rat mal warum im Internet keine Schweinesau Deutsch spricht.
>>
>>61238105
Well based on raw economics English is the world language. Fuck British English all about that American English.
>>
File: 1419153755831.gif (470 KB, 380x405) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419153755831.gif
470 KB, 380x405
>>61240754
>>61240501
By playing long text heavy RPG's in English.
>>
>>61240819
god, now i can game games even much
>>
>>61240577
>Until it actually rolls out of your mouths. Horrible accents you guys have. Could as well speak German to me
The accent is completely irrelevant, as long as it is understandable.

Of course, it would be great if the accent would not be a problem. But it is a much bigger problem if you go to France, and people just shrug their shoulders saying "no Engrish".
>>
>>61239374
Underrated post.
>>
>>61240004
Know what's the difference between scandinavia/Germany and France Spain Italy ?

We actually have a culture ,makes song ,make movies, have our own show, everything is dubbed ,for the best or the worst.

You guys are just soulless void of bleach american culture. Dutch and Scandinavians don't even bother dubbing their show ,it's just subtitled because they're 8 millions per country.
Of course you are better at english ,you live in it. Everyone is listening constantly to it because you can't make good enough products to satisfy any cultural needs.
>>
>>61240804
>Well based on raw economics English is the world language. Fuck British English all about that American English.

Exactly. Why doesn't that go into the French and Italian and Romanian's heads?
>>
>>61238105

Norway is not even part of the EU.
>>
>>61240004
>http://w3techs.com/technologies/overview/content_language/all
>>
>>61240677
I'll admit that German-English is better by far than Spanish-English. Slightly. But something I really do not get from Germans and the French is how you guys go SO out of your ways to dub everything in your languages despite how ridiculous it looks and sounds. If you guys hate American culture, why try so hard to make what's actually American an accomplishment of your own? That's what it looks like at least
>>
>>61238105
>germany
>well spoken english
choose one mate. i think you should get out more. people from cities other than berlin and other tourist cities speak very bad english. if they speak it at all. especially the older people and people who work in craftsmanship jobs like plumbers or roofers speak bad english. and those people are your usual middle class.
>>
>>61240909
Fuck off, mate. The German culture is similar to American culture, because the largest immigrant group to America was Germans. We have the same work ethics and pretty much the same religious composition (more protestants than catholics).

The problem with the French is that you think dubbing FOREIGN movies will keep French culture intact. You watch Star Wars in French and think you are great because Jéwbauccér is saying "GGWWWRGHH" in a French accent.
>>
>>61239208
did you stop learning russian?
>>
>>61241038
True Europeans don't really like Americans but they secretly live out culture. I remember I was in France in the 90's as a foreign exchange student from North Texas. Bitches loved the southern accent and asked me if I had a horse and if cowboys were real. I said yeah and they were always asking about American movies and such.
>>
>>61240219
>English IS the world's de facto language, why not accept it?
>Having our women raped by strangers on the streets IS the european de facto way of life, why not accept it?
Nice cûck mentality, Germany.
>>
>>61241134
*like
>>
we wuz celts and shit
>>
>29% of people in Spain are capable of holding a conversation in English

It's so low, not even our Prime Minister can speak English.

Everybody rather learn French instead of English because they think there is more opportunity in France.
Everybody thinks that French Universities is the way to go, so they don't bother learning English which clearly has more opportunities than fucking French.
>>
>>61239402
And then what? What to live for?

Did you know that the word we use for human(in Greek), actually has an other..."secret" meaning?

Means the spieces that has the form of a man and a woman-yeah, let's talk about sex equality(gender is about sexual preferences you deepshits) feminazies. Lets talk about nations.
>>
>>61241117
If you're so pro efficient in English why don't you try reading a bit more in depth ?

You guys are better in English because you listen to English all the fucking time.

Fucking self hating "citizen of the world" and "let's destroy all national borders". You're a first grade cuck
>>
>>61241038
>is how you guys go SO out of your ways to dub everything in your languages despite how ridiculous it looks and sounds.
Historic reasons. They started to dub films in the past when the general masses's English was basically non-existenct but American movies started to be popular.

And now it is too late to stop. People go ballistic if they have to watch films in English with subtitles. They have become lazy and accustomed to foreign actors' German voices.

It is a cure. It is like a spell right out of Lord of the Rings. Our people do not know what they are doing. They are brainwashed.
>>
>>61241117
>The German culture is similar to American culture

No freedom of speech.
No right to keep and bear arms.
No national pride.
No public flying of flags.
No creative spirit, no sense of humor.
Crushing taxes, weak military, no spirit of adventure.

But yeah, other than that German and American culture is exactly the same.
>>
>>61240712
>America in charge of injecting a bit of common sense in this thread
Europe is really doomed.
>>
I don't know a single person under 35 that doesn't speak English fluently.
>>
>>61241253
Frenchie Paris is a shithole even the Jews are leaving. Why do most French think they are above everyone?
>>
>>61241134
>True Europeans don't really like Americans
BS. I love America, have always loved it. I watched MacGyver and Knight Rider and ER in the 1990s and thought "damn, America is great" and still think just that today.
>>
>>61240577
>Horrible accents you guys have.

Very true. I wish we didn't dub shows and movies.
>>
>>61241149
Speaking English doesn't mean that we need to let in refugees. Speaking English across Europe means we can all band together to throw them out.
>>
>>61241241
So if you learn English as a foreign language, "human" will not have the same meaning in Greek any more? What the fuck are you trying to say. Spit it out, you bankrupt motherfucker.
>>
>>61238105
Our English is the best in the world faggot (among countries with English as their 2nd, 3rd, etc. language).
>>
>>61239614
Don't be mad France, we still suck your baguette
>>
>>61241134
>True Europeans
Beginning your post with a fallacy is not the best way to make a point, pal.
>>
>>61238105
Less English means less vulnerable to US liberal propaganda.

No thanks
>>
>>61241253
Butthurt much?

Can't you simply say "yes, we French suck at having our kids learn English and it IS a big problem"? Because you know ALL your schools are teaching English, you know that, right?
>>
>>61241336
Bro I had to challenge a Brit in Japan for saying America sucked. Boy did he pick the wrong day. I was ought with my military friends in Japan having some drinks. We were laughing having a good time then he says Americans are such retards. Mind you me and my friends were casually dressed. I told him to fuck off and yet he still kept mouthing off. I asked him if he wanted to box and go to the nearest ring and go a couple rounds. He completely backed off and even said sorry. I think Brits are cool it was just that guy being a retard.
>>
>>61241253
>pro efficient
Well, not blaming you, I made worse mistakes while learning French.
>>
>>61241318
They're self entitled because of Napoleon, if the French Revolution and Napoleonic Wars never happened the french would have gravel for culture.
>>
>>61241481
He's right desu, there is no cancer here.
>>
>>61240577
I like the way Germans speak English.
>>
>>61240566
Ne*
>>
Speak the same way you write, you cunts
>>
>>61241370
>implying strong independent nations can't work together for a common goal without a forced common language
>>
>>61238105
No. This is another step towards globalisation, while what we need is nationalism. What'd be better is a central governed european country called Europa that protects our values (including language), and make the current countries provences.
>>
>>61238105
English as a second language is spreading though, at least in Italy

It's obvious you have yet to find out a significant majority, older generations are still alive and well.

The generation born after 1980 has a higher education and was taught english from kindergarten to highschool.

And as soon as this lot starts popping out children, they will be even more proficient.

In about 20 years from now the deal will be knowing a third language, not english as a second
>>
>>61238105
We're leaving the EU - don't change anything on our behalf Fritz
>>
>>61241533
Hu hu hu

Versailles was built after the revolution, you paellanigger?
>>
>>61238105
>tfw we speak better English than 80% of those countries

Slovenians too btw
feelsgood.jpg
>>
>>61241746
English it's stupidly simple to learn. It's irrilevant of you leave (god i hope you fuck off).
>>
>>61241701
>>>61241370 (You)
>>implying strong independent nations can't work together for a common goal without a forced common language
Yes, I am implying just that. Because it is the truth.

Europe has always had one common language to communicate for business, military and diplomacy purposes. First Latin, then French, now English. Accept it.
>>
>>61241253
You dare call the Germans cucks but who's country still loots 14 African countries annually and let these people roam in their countries yet still can't manage a stable economy? France is literally digging its own grave because it just refuses to chance. Soon the Africans and Arabs will have their own French Revolution, now where will you guys emerge to? Canada?
>>
>>61241783
Your only proving the point frenchie you guys think you are above everyone. Spain atleast shares their culture and doesn't look down on anyone as much as the french do.
>>
CMPT ФAШИЗMУ
CЛOБOДA HAPOДУ

HAJEБEM CE EHГЛECКOГ

MУAХAХAХAХAХA
>>
>>61238105
Latin world uncucked by anglo scum
>>
>>61241130
No, we still learn Russian. Or at least we used to 10 years ago. Most young Estonians are REALLY bad at Russian, though. Really really bad.

I'm also really bad at it.
>>
>>61240677
Because as >>61240909 said you live in it but we don't, unless you need it for work or to fulfill some interest of yours there is no point in speaking english here, that being said we are taught english for 13 years of school and good universities require at least a B2 to graduate so the younger generation is definitely better at it than old people, which are the majority of the population here
>>
TEACHING EVERYONE ENGLISH ONLY MAKES EUROPE THE MORE GLOBALISED CULTURAL MARXIST SOCIETY THAT THE WEALTHY ELITE WANT. DON'T DO IT.
>>
>>61238105
>Europe learns english
>all migrants come and can speak easily

If your country speaks english it is honey for migrants. They don't even have to integrate, since they speak the only useful language : English.
As long as french is the official language of France, they will be forced to learn our language, which means going to school, which means adopting our values.

This is how it works.
>>
>>61241606
You mean, you like 'ze' way of how 'zey' speak English
>>
>>61241831
We will.

x
>>
No the EU needs to be dissolved. An English language requirement is just one more step toward federalisation.
>>
>>61238105
Spanish should be the official language in yurop
>>
>>61238105

Actually the data for Spain is not very reliable. Take into consideration the fact that we didn't get mandatory public education untill fairly recently so our older generation is dragging behind.

Amongst young people we have a fairly decent level. Not even close to Northern and Central European standards ofc but we are rapidly improving.
>>
>>61241740
>It's obvious you have yet to find out a significant majority, older generations are still alive and well.
And yet, there are significant difference in English proficiency between EU nations - among the young.
----
Eurobarometer: 98% say language learning is good for their children, but tests highlight skills gap

However, a separate European Commission study, the first European Survey on Language Competences, highlights that there is a gap between aspirations and reality when it comes to foreign language skills in practice: tests carried out among teenage pupils in 14 European countries show that only 42% are competent in their first foreign language and just 25% in their second. A significant number, 14% in the case of the first foreign language and 20% in the second, do not achieve even the level of 'basic user'.

The number of Europeans who say they can communicate in a foreign language has fallen slightly, from 56% to 54% . This is in part due to the fact that Russian and German are no longer compulsory in school curricula in Central and Eastern countries.

The proportion of pupils who are competent in their first foreign language ranges from 82% in Malta and Sweden (where English is the first foreign language) to only 14% in France (learning English) and 9% in England (learning French).

One of the most striking changes since 2005 is that the internet has encouraged people to broaden their 'passive' reading and listening skills in foreign languages. The number of Europeans who regularly use foreign languages on the internet, through social media for example, has increased by 10 percentage points, from 26% to 36%.
>>
>>61242036
>>61241988
So what if Europe units, dropping to #2 doesn't sound bad.
>>
>>61241990
Comically, English isn't even the official language of America.

Can you speak English when my French is mediocre? I try but having not spoke a word of frog before age 23 isn't doing me any favors.

And when I was in France, the only English the invaders knew were "money" and "cigarettes"
>>
File: 1450016163424.jpg (112 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450016163424.jpg
112 KB, 1280x853
>>61241880
CMPT ФAШИЗMУ
CЛOБOДA HAPOДУ

CEPEM ИM CE У EHГЛECКИ
>>
>>61241990
No it's not. Your country is honey for immigrants if you have an impotent police force and politicians with a nice cozy welfare state.

Those fuckers stay the fuck away from Estonia, and the ones that come here start crying like babies asking to be deported to Sweden.
>>
>>61242095
I don't even understand what you said.
>>
>>61241746
>We're leaving the EU - don't change anything on our behalf Fritz
We all hope you are fucking off.

The reason Europe needs to have 90% of its citizens speak decent English is because of Americans. Nobody is speaking British English, it is irrelevant on a world stage.
>>
>>61241482
Our schools are teaching English as well but that's not the reason we are an English speaking country. The reason is because English is literally every day around us. Bill boards, the internet, media, movies, music etc. Teenagers seem to adapt a lot of English words in speaking to each other like "though", "by the way", "I don't know", "true" or anything that ends with "able".
>>
>>61238105
No, it should be Latin
>>
LOL Western Europe is already dead. You have no values or traditions left except getting cucked by muslims and feminists.
>>
>>61242135
I think he is implying that the United States of America would drop to second greatest nation on Earth if Europe United.
>>
>>61241834
>I want to force one language on the whole population and kill off the underlying culture because 10% of said population needs to speak a foreign language for trade and diplomacy

>>61241997
But that's the french accent.
>>
>>61240280

Are you familiar with what the symbol ">" means in mathematics?

Maybe they don't teach it in German schools?
>>
>>61241988
I rather have a globailzed society than widespread unemployment, poverty and chaos.
>>
File: hamster_eating.png (52 KB, 180x182) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hamster_eating.png
52 KB, 180x182
>>61238105
>People from Scandinavia, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK all agree on a strong allegiance and protecting European values.
Hold the phone, buddy. Some of us support multiculturalism wholeheartedly, you know.
>>
>>61242109
>>61241880
Why do you guys dislike fascism?
I don't get this meme
>>
>>61242109
MAJ HИГA MAJ HИГA
>>
>>61241990
What a bullshit thing to say.

Just because migrants speak English, we should not? The correct approach is to speak a decent English, take in the great immigrants and don't let in the shitty ones.

Man, you French really are brainwashed by your socialist overlords.
>>
File: jew-bwa-ha-ha.gif (31 KB, 411x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jew-bwa-ha-ha.gif
31 KB, 411x480
>>61238105
Yeah, killing our culture is the best way to save Europe.
>>
>>61242194
Europe isn't a nation and will never be. And the days of the US are numbered. Even mainstream Republicans admit the US is in decline.
>>
File: 1430801837156.jpg (25 KB, 500x374) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1430801837156.jpg
25 KB, 500x374
>>61238105
Fuck off Anglocuck. The only reason we're speaking English is out of convenience.
>>
>>61242109
CMEPTЬ ФAШИЗMУ
CBOБOДA HAPOДУ

HACPATЬ HA AHГЛИЙCКИЙ
>>
>>61239536
some germans speak good english but some don't even bother learning it and want everything in german tv shows, games, magazines everything
>>
>>61242296
>Europe isn't a nation and will never be
That's what he was implying, that Europe would unite, like a United States of Europe kind of thing
>>
>>61238105
Because non Germanic people aren't white
>>
>>61240280
There are parts of Scotland, N.Ireland and Wales which dont speak English.
>>
>>61242308
Or because were the most superior nation in Yurup?
>>
>>61242159
That is because your television is all in English.

But shit starts in school. The French not only have any English TV, they also aren't properly taught English in school... because English could take away from their Grand Nation shit cultural exceptionalism.
>>
>>61242343
The only way Europe would unite is under one caliphate.
>>
>>61240677
>How is that even possible?
Because every single English course we take in school/high school starts reviewing the present simple and presuming we don't know anything. And learning the same thing for 12 years doesn't make you advance.
>>
>>61242383
Only your breakfast is superior
>>
I only speak english because you anglos are even worse than we are at languages. When there's 3 french and an anglo at a reunion we have to speak english because the anglo doesn't speak french. How well we speak english isn't even taken into consideration so it gives the anglo an unfair advantage because it's much easier to think fast and be confident when you speak your own language. So yes there's a problem with the teaching of english in France and I know from my surroundings and videogames that the new generations of french people also have a shit english (especially when we're told since primary school that french accent is sexy to girls) but the real problem is anglo imperialism. I'd much prefer Europe to have an irrelevant language like finnish as it's official language rather than english. German is an irrelevant language but they tend to have problems handling power when they have it. Fuck the eternal anglo
>>
>>61242222
Having people learn a foreign language and have it spoken decently is "force one language on the whole population and kill off the underlying culture"?

Go home Frenchie and eat your baguette and continue to believe that France is the greatest nation ever. You French people are really the worst people on Earth.
>>
>>61242086
>english proficiency

That's were your making a mistake. You don't want an overall knowledge of the language, you are aiming at a proficiency level for everyone

While on one side it would be usefull, on the other it's absolutely irrelevant.

An a1 or a2 can speak enough english to have a more or less conversation about simple arguments.

And that's were a lot of people stop, of they don't need it for personal reasons or business or whatever, they will never aim for a B2, or higher.
And rightfully so.
>>
>>61242455
Very fair point.
>>
>>61238105
>English needs to be the official language of the EU
But the English speakers will leave the EU after their referendum this year!
>>
>>61238105
German. Only legit language to be spoken. Worldwide.
>>
>>61242383
Are you literally this delusional?

Switzerland is by far the best country in europe.

If talking about the EU.. Probably Poland.
>>
>>61242308
>The only reason we're speaking English is out of convenience.
Which is the whole point, Dutchfaggot.
>>
>>61241130
In baltic states young people (non russian heritage) don't want to learn russian. Here on the streets if a russian comes up to you and asks you something in russian everyone under 25 will respond in Latvian. It's because if they have lived here for 20+ years and haven't learned our language, why should we learn theirs?
>>
>>61242535
I'm fine with this.
>>
>>61242503
>Having people learn a foreign language and have it spoken decently is "force one language on the whole population and kill off the underlying culture"?

Yes, it is. What do you think romanization was? What do you think americanization is?
>>
>>61242415
I agree on the fact that pride is also playing role. Have you ever heard of Alliance Française? It's basically an organization that protects the French language and culture worldwide.
>>
>>61242322
>some germans speak good english but some don't even bother learning it and want everything in german tv shows, games, magazines everything
Which is why we need an EU doctrine which say that 90% of EU ciitzens need to speak English very well. And we need to fuck the cocksuckers who only want everything in German or French or Italian or Spanish in the ass.
>>
>>61242545
Switzerland is clearly more influential on the world than England. That's why we're all typing in Swiss right now.
>>
>>61242555
I prefer cumbersome if it means retaining my culture and heritage.

Not like that you nouveau kaviar-gauche pseudo Germans would understand anything about that.
>>
>>61242632
>swiss
Romansch you tit.
>>
>>61242464
Adding to that, Americans are speaking spanish more and more, french is a very popular language among shitskin. We may see english stop being lingua franca in our life time. While it'd be dumb to bet on it right now and stop learning english, it's in our interest to not push the anglo agenda too much.
>>
>>61242692
> That's the fucking point
>>
>>61242464
Good point but I'd go for an artificial language like Esperanto. Finnish is awfully hard to learn
>>
File: 1436094022447.jpg (104 KB, 656x652) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1436094022447.jpg
104 KB, 656x652
>>61242545
Can't beat people telling me how delusional i am in MY OWN LANGUAGE SONNY JIM.
>>
>>61242464
>When there's 3 french and an anglo at a reunion we have to speak english
When there is a ConCall here in Germany and you got 20 Germans on it and 1 English dude, it is completely normal to just speak English. Nobody gives a fuck.

People don't even start in German, they just speak English until some realizes that its only Germans on the phone and then they reluctantly switch to German.

When you are on a ConCall with the French, they bitch and moan about "ehhy, but cut weee not speak in Francais? Diiis is a French deal after all."
>>
File: 1441967531013.jpg (956 KB, 1000x1496) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441967531013.jpg
956 KB, 1000x1496
>>61242464
>>61242704

Ahh. The Garlic menace strikes again.
>>
>>61242632
It has nothing to do with influence straya, it's about simplicity.
With about 3000/4000 words and some verbs you're able to have a conversation in english. That the only reason it's taught as a second/common language. It's simple, stupid and effective. Verbs repeat themselves, very few conjugations and affordable pronounciation
>>
>>61238105
What about Latin? It worked well back then.
>>
>>61242731
It's no use telling you in another language as you wouldn't be able to understand.
>>
>>61242520
>An a1 or a2 can speak enough english to have a more or less conversation about simple arguments.
No they can't.

And that only 14% of French teenagers can speak English on a conversational level while 82% of Dutch and Swedish can, is a sign that the French are done. It is over for the French, their next generation are so dumb, they will all be unemployed forever.

You want to get 90% EU citizens to a good command of English, so they can write Emails, answer phone calls and fucking understand an English film in the theatre.
>>
File: 1451787695548.jpg (43 KB, 395x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451787695548.jpg
43 KB, 395x500
>>61238105
>a german
>speaking good english
pick one mozerfukker
>>
>>61238105

You said Eastern European not included and didn't mark Estonia.
But Estonia is northern europe and one of the nordic countries.
I suggest you fix the image as it is clearly broken.
>>
>>61242632
That's because of olden days and americanization. He is stating his coubtry is the best of Europe at the moment, while other countries like Switzerland still rule in being reasonable and a better democracy. They are also about the only country who integrates mudslimes into their society the right way, and the muslim population there actively makes fun of salafists and are proud to be integrated.

Meanwhile in england there are big groups pleading for sharia law..

Your pick
>>
>>61242861
Salve.
>>
File: 1441449625427.jpg (593 KB, 1294x1455) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441449625427.jpg
593 KB, 1294x1455
>>61242865
I won't need to, I'm speaking my god-tier language. Thank you very much Mr Baguette.
>>
>>61242873
Is it the end of the world for the French if they can't work for the EU?
>>
>>61239614
>die with dignity
>dignity
>France
...
>>
>>61242646
>I prefer cumbersome if it means retaining my culture and heritage.
If you think learning and speaking English is a threat to retaining your culture and heritage, what the fuck are you doing on here?

Why don't you roam the streets of Rotterdam and sing Een Prinse van Oranje ben ik, vrij, onverveerd, den Koning van Hispanje heb ik altijd geëerd?
>>
>>61238105
>a united, strong and right-wing Europe
No!
Because sadly my language has fallen to abuse and control by degenerates.
To teach English is to reduce ones immune system.

A clean slate is needed.

Either revive Latin

or speak Polish
>>
>>61242927
Integration is much, much worse than non assimilation.
>>
>>61242731
I'd love to tell you in dutch, german or french but the average English can only speak 1 language.
>>
File: 1449428952752.jpg (102 KB, 569x631) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449428952752.jpg
102 KB, 569x631
>>61242999
>speak polish
YES
>>
>>61239328
Op said nothing to imply that. You are retarded.
>>
>>61242865
>It's no use telling you in another language as you wouldn't be able to understand.
QED. Do you now understand why everyone in the EU should have a good command of English?
>>
File: 1452543271960.png (99 KB, 600x694) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452543271960.png
99 KB, 600x694
>>61242914
>>
File: ConservativeLady1.png (262 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ConservativeLady1.png
262 KB, 400x400
>>61243020
I don't need to learn your sub-par language my jolly fellow.
>>
>>61242731
Si úplne zaslepený chudák, jebnutý zakomplexovaný angličan, choď si vyhoniť prosím ťa lebo trepeš pičoviny.

Look you faggot, I told you the same in my language, how do you feel now?
>>
>>61242988
I'm more a Merck Hoe Sterck kinda guy, but I already got the roaming Rotterdam's streets part down, thank you very much.
>>
>>61243117

delet this disinfo
>>
>>61238105
>Brexit 2017
>EU is officially speaking the language of foreigners
Fuck the anglos, why not French?
>>
>>61243125
Thanks to us we are the masters of business. You fucks died as an empire a long time ago.
>>
>>61240508
>says turk
>>
>>61243130
>A completely blind wretch , insecure wannabe Englishman , go jerk off to please you because Trepeš bullshit .

Literally, because of my magnificent amount of knowledge I could translate that with in seconds. I didn't even need to know the language, yes, thats right.

Anyway, under paid wage labourer folk, I need my toilet cleaned! Hurry up.
>>
>>61243117
>Russians
>building anything
Is that why western Europe is rich while eastern countries, under fromer russian influence, are dirt poor shitholes?
>>
>>61243182
>Fuck the anglos, why not French?
Because nobody speaks French. The world speaks American English. Look at this thread. Look at your own post.

If you were speaking British English you had written "Bullocks to the Engrish, why not Frenchie haggis, aeey?"
>>
>>61242429
Underrated
>>
>>61240124
>Your refusal to learn English makes you poor, bankrupt and fucking stupid.
>>61240243
>And yet you do not speak Italian right now. I guess you just contradicted yourself, cocksucker.
Wahoo
>>
>>61243312

Nouveau riche detected
>>
>>61243344
Well to be fair boards like this are american, english in here it's a given

Whatever division might happen english will probably remain the most common language used. At the moment there are no other languages simple enough

Forcing French again would be a nightmare
>>
>>61240508
>turks speak arabic
You should know by now Acmed
>>
The fact that we're arguing in English on this thread should tell everyone everything you need to know about the English language

Trolling aside, I think everyone should be given the basic tools of English in school, to pursue fluency on their own if they wish. Nobody can deny the fact that English is the language of science, of business, of every single global industry. If a person doesn't, want to pursue fluency, that's their decision. They would just be closing doors on opportunities for themselves.
>>
>>61239402
I don't know German but I actually heard German is an excellent language for engineering and sciences.

But sure, I'd rather everyone had English as a secondary language rather than Mandarin Chinese (puke)
>>
>>61242940
>using maps from centuries ago to prove your claims

>>61243091
To speak with anglos? That's certainly the case today as they are unable to speak other languages.
But not everyone want or need to speak with anglos.

>>61243491
Forcing Latin or Esperanto would be the least ridiculous, but even that would only diminish national cultures.
>>
>>61238105
>"We have to be united, guys !"
>Insults everyone.
Wew lads.
>>
File: 1441796152717.png (111 KB, 1026x1234) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441796152717.png
111 KB, 1026x1234
>>61243418
Alright, don't be a cunt.
>>
File: 1443807378982.jpg (24 KB, 430x352) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443807378982.jpg
24 KB, 430x352
>>61243117
I know this image is ironic but it still rustles my Juhan's.
>>
File: v4.jpg (124 KB, 576x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
v4.jpg
124 KB, 576x480
>>61243312
Haha I hope you enjoy living in a country with millions of muslims Ahmed, a bright future awaits your country.

Seriously though, I don't have anything against english, I just don't think it should be mandatory to speak it in the EU. Also I don't understand the hate of dubbing, yeah a lot of it is terrible but reading subtitles destroys the immersion, at least for me.
>>
>>61242135

Western europe is giving us billions in infrastructure for free while we say "yes, unity, we like english language and progressive EU values".

When the caliphate takes shape there we'll wall up and preserve slav culture only :D
>>
>>61241200
Thats false.
In the past pple learned french thats true but now everybody learn english. I cant find anybody under 30 that can't hold a basic conv in english. In 20 years Spain's english will be decent.
>>
Am I wrong in my impression that Anglos are much more likely to speak a romance language as a second language than anything Germanic?
>>
>>61242929
Heil.
>>
>>61243681
Brits are likely to only speak two languages, English and foul English.
>>
>>61243667
>slav
>culture
>>
>>61243681
There's really no point in learning Geman unless you want to live here. Same as Korean I guess.
>>
>>61243661
>Haha I hope you enjoy living in a country with millions of muslims Ahmed, a bright future awaits your country.

Bollocks, Europe is swinging to right, none of that.

I don't have anything against Europe or it's countries, I'm just acting like an pompous ignorant, upper class English man to piss people off.

>Seems to be working.

>Workin
>>
>>61240677
Italians are retards. also spaintards , they always try to speak spanish with us cause " it s so similar" fuck you burrito speak english or gtfo
>>
>>61239949
fuck off gook, go fap to anime. this doesn't concern you
>>
>>61243586
>But not everyone want or need to speak with anglos.
I am German, dude. We speak in English. Has nothing to do with Brits.
>>
>>61238105
>Germany
>english widely spoken

kek, no
>>
File: pikagsm.jpg (81 KB, 640x1138) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pikagsm.jpg
81 KB, 640x1138
>tfw when belgian
> Speaking dutch, english, german and french
> you're all a bunch of retards
>>
>>61243813
>I am German, dude

Nice try, Ali.
>>
>>61243578
>I actually heard German is an excellent language for engineering and sciences.
It is awful. 99% of all German researchers and engineers publish all their research and engineering shit in English. They wouldn't even know how to write it in German.

I study computer engineering, there is no way anything we do could be done in German. The last time I have seen something commented in German in code was in high school.
>>
>>61243760
Are you seriously retarded or are you just playing it?
>>
>>61238105
>People from Scandinavia, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK all agree on a strong allegiance and protecting European values.

>Sweden
>Germany
>UK
>Protecting european values
top cuck
>>
>>61243572
>The fact that we're arguing in English on this thread should tell everyone everything you need to know about the English language
/thread/.

Thanks, Yank, this is the voice of reason.
>>
>>61238105
>But Eastern Europeans
Are you sure about that m8? Half of the posts on any topic are from easter europe.
>>
>>61243322
Russians built a lot of things, they've essentially civilized Ukraine, it was just a big fucking farmland before WW I and WW II

former soviet countries are poor because the western ones want to keep them poor.

Look at newest things in Poland.
EU doesn't like the current government.
One of the credit companies downs polands rating from A to BBB and threatens to down it even more.

Soviet Union did build a lot of schools, hospitals, libraries, homes.

Everybody had access to schooling, medical help, and a home.

Who else did build things in baltic countries ?

they didn't fucking exist.
Before WW I, they didn't exist
After WW II, they didn't exist

Are you really going to tell me they built everything in that range of 20-30 years ?
>>
File: fucking_bitch.jpg (66 KB, 729x509) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fucking_bitch.jpg
66 KB, 729x509
>>61240280
>2016
> native german babies born with white skin <10%
>>
>>61242222
Holy shit you frogs are really retarded. I hate you so much
>>
>>61243491
>Well to be fair boards like this are american, english in here it's a given
Look at the board composition. It is international.

4chan could be Russian or German or French for all I care, if it has international users, it will ALWAYS be in English.
>>
>>61239208
No
>>
how do i english? im just poor barbosa no monei para as clases de english
>>
>>61238105
germans are trully the ultimate cucks
>>
File: ösdösasöd.jpg (8 KB, 258x195) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ösdösasöd.jpg
8 KB, 258x195
>>61243117
Schools, hospitals etc. were built IN SPITE of the Russians.
Finland wasn't occupied and as I see economics there is pretty terrible.

Idiot.
>>
>>61238105

I personally agree that a single world wide language needs to be accepted as something everyone learns.

I don't honestly care which language it is, English just happens to be chosen thus far as that language.
>>
>>61243976
Perhaps because the majority of users are Americans, Canadians, Brits and Australians? Why do you hate your language so much? I agree with the French approach in this case, language is the single most important part of a country's culture and should not be thrown away for the sake of convenience...
>>
>>61238105
Fuck off Merkel.
>>
File: 1443751667508.png (30 KB, 570x719) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443751667508.png
30 KB, 570x719
>>61243572
It's also very good for personal reasons. There is 100x more art in English than in Serbian just because of the huge anglo population. You can't really appreciate it without understanding English. You can also educate yourself in other fields more efficiently online if you speak English.
>>
>>61239536
You are worse than fucking Slovenia.
>>
File: sfsddfsf.jpg (25 KB, 515x410) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sfsddfsf.jpg
25 KB, 515x410
>>61243961
Just because your country is shit doesn't mean every other former Soviet country is that way too.
Estonia has existed even before the first republic. We have always had a strong sense of unity.
When the Soviet Block started to end Estonians didn't even have to use any weapons to claim our freedom. We SANG ourselves free. No kidding.

Faggot.
>>
>>61244066
Must be fun for the grandmas, I'd like to be driven around in a tractor cage
>>
>>61244066
>meanwhile in Serbia

Serbia was never occupied either...nor Yugoslavia.

>built in spite of the Russians

kek, if you did anything in spite of Soviet Union, you'd get deported to Siberia.

It was obvious they've supported it.
It wasn't just in baltic countries they've built those things, it was in every fucking country, including kazakhstan, tajikstan...

Please go back to fantasy land.
>>
Better idea:
Kick out the red and grey countries and form a functional European Union with all the blue states.
>>
>>61244170
>language is the single most important part of a country's culture
>speaks in English

Jesus, you are dense.

You know how civilization started? Some apes thought it makes more sense to stay together than go it alone. And one ape said "Wouldn't it be great if we all could understand our grunt sounds?" And a common language was started.

Now, guess what would have happened if the other apes said "What the fuck mate? You wanna take away my individual grunt sounds? You want to take away my culture?? Fuck you, I will never grunt like you!"
>>
>>61244135
>English just happens to be chosen thus far
>thus far

Dude, English has been chosen, period. There is no language rivaling it.
>>
>>61244392
your leaders are jewing you for not doing this earlier
>>
>>61243964
I love you too.

>>61243976
But 4chan is American. Half of /pol/ content would even be illegal in our countries.
>>
>>61239374
xDDD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dCUGL6AtUE
stfu clockboy
>>
>>61239439
Stfu before my son nukes you again
>>
>>61244422
>What the fuck mate? You wanna take away my individual grunt sounds?
Individualism and nationalism are completely different things, Helmut.

>>61244465
Chosen? By whom?
>>
Why not all speak German so we can keep the eternal anglo out?
>>
>>61240004
As for Serbia, i personally don't know a single person +/- 5years of my age (21) that doesn't speak English, it's only elder people
>>
>>61244662
"Son"..

You lost a war with them, what do you mean your "son".

Japan has more honor than your country will ever have. Their parliament literally fights over proposals of globalisation (making japan aid the west in their retarded wars on terror).

That despite their high rate of weeaboos.
>>
>>61238204
Nicht überrascht. Get your word order right. What are you using German for anyway. You're not a see you see kay are you?
>>
>>61241281
>>61241117
Those are due to your marxist media and government. If you guys weren't fucked by this nazi guilt/political correctness over your heads, I believe you'd be a lot closer to us in those ways.

You guys have great spirit and comradery when you get together for sporting events and holidays. I think he's right, white americans are closest to Germans when you remove all other influences. Hard work ethic, love of your people, religion, moral values, etc. Hell, even food. There's a reason the US was overwhelmingly pro Germany until our government forced us against you guys. I'd say people are proudest of their German heritage here too, there's mini Oktoberfests everywhere. Idk, don't be so hard on yourselves.

The divide and conquer shills in this thread are so obvious. Can you eurofags put aside your differences for one second and think logically about this? He's right, if we were to all have one language to communicate on, it would be a lot easier to spread memes and happening events. The Gex video for example. How many languages did that need to be translated for? How many potential people did we miss out on because of that? How easier would it have spread if all people of European descent spoke a common language?

English just happens to already be in place. Look at Sweden and all of those other countries who are prolific in it as a second language. They still speak Swedish in Sweden and have their own threads. Not to mention, it's a fucking germanic, indo-european language. It's not being a cuck by learning to speak it, and it will only give you help in the business world.
>>
>>61244722
Better than Dutch, that's for sure.
>>
>>61244727
>As for Serbia, i personally don't know a single person +/- 5years of my age (21) that doesn't speak English, it's only elder people

I don't care about Serbia. The fact is that only 14% of French teenagers speak a decent English, while 90% of Dutch and Swedish teenagers do.

You see the problem?

And I guess, if you talk to Serbians who quit school early or dropped out or grow up in the country side, the stats would be similar.
>>
>>61244745
Stay butthurt, clog wearing cunt.
>>
>>61244722
Because I'd rather pull out my tongue than speak German, just like anyone else with something in their head that even resembles a brain.
>>
>>61244852
Randstad speech impediment detected.
>>
>>61244715
>Chosen? By whom?
The crowd. English has been chosen by the people of the world. Deal with it.

>>61244715
>Individualism and nationalism are completely different things, Helmut.
The point was that if you cannot communicate with each other, you are fucked. But that is something you apparently can't get in your petite tete, Pierre. And yes, I fucking simply left of that ^ on the e, because ...fuck you.
>>
>>61244883
Fleeing Germany so soon, Hans?
>>
>>61244745
Yeah you fucking clognigger. Stick that clog up your arse. Or if it was already there then try taking it out.
>>
>>61244852
Hollondaise compares to German like Ebonics compare to English.
>>
>>61244957
Nah I'm comfy bruv.
>>
>>61243344
This is an international board based in the US, not the committees of the EU, are you retarded?
>>
>EU
in a 20 years there will be no EU
>>
>>61241487
>Someone says facts that hurt
>proceed to prove him right by instigating violence

Americans truly are insecure retards
>>
>>61244852
Fuck off you kikecuk
>>
>>61244330
>>61243961

Seems like you want a big Russkii dick in your ass then.

All the things done in Estonia were made by Estonians (and some Russian immigrants).
It was the Soviet 5-year-plan system that held us back and created incredible amounts of waste in resources.

> Russians civilized smth
When Russian soldiers came to occupy Estonia they had never seen flushable toilets before. They started using them for washing their faces.
>>
>>61243491
>Well to be fair boards like this are american, english in here it's a given
even krautchan's /int/ board is in english you idiot
>>
>>61241990
Nope, that's only true for very skilled positions, and even then it's rare. For example, it's almost impossible for me to get a job in northern Europe without being in Engineering/IT, even then you still have limited options for not knowing the mother language.

So it helps you fill very important, in demand jobs POTENTIALLY. While 99% of the rest have very little way to get in the country if they're not in the EU and don't know the mother language.
>>
>>61245089
Considering there is no German equivalent on which international people debate politics in German, I think it is you who is retarded, Karl-Uwe.

And Brits are completely irrelevant to the question.
>>
>>61242940
Dont forget to remove new zealand soon :^)
>>
>>61244789
english is mandatory since the first grade (7yo) and optional since kindergarten, all of the technology is on english, we don't dub all our movies/series, etc, so it's basically impossible to not know english today. I have a dropout friend who learned eng for less than 2 years and still understands everything (speaks broken tho), but he's the worst case i know
>>
>>61244971
Ah as ever I see the Ebglish come with overwhelming arguments.

You guys are just like your real sons, the aussies. Same bloodline of blatant shitposting.

I'm fine with having a laugh at you guys here, but at the same time I cry about what hapoened to the once great British Empire. You are a disgrace to your ancestors.
>>
>>61245215
>Nope, that's only true for very skilled positions, and even then it's rare. For example, it's almost impossible for me to get a job in northern Europe without being in Engineering/IT, even then you still have limited options for not knowing the mother language.
I'm on leave from my job in Norway right now as a software engineer, I can't speak a word of Norwegian.
I did 2 semesters of Swedish in university(which let me pass the Norwegian language requirement, as they acknowledge any nordic council approved language). Nobody in Sweden would even consider speaking Swedish with me because
1. They want to practice their English as much as possible
2. There's no reason to speak Swedish

Everyone in Norway(except for the fucking """immigrants""") speaks perfect English. Everyone.
>>
>>61245310
>I can't speak a word of Norwegian.
>I did 2 semesters of Swedish in university
and yes, I'm fully aware they're mutually intelligible... when you're reading it, anyways. I don't know the differences between the languages and they're not very mutually intelligible (for me) when they're spoken because they speak so fast. I have trouble keeping up with just Swedish speakers.
>>
>>61240280

Scotland Wales and Ireland have their own languages.
>>
>>61245215
>For example, it's almost impossible for me to get a job in northern Europe without being in Engineering/IT,

Which is a fucking problem, is it not?

Shouldn't there be a way so that white Christians can work in all of Europe and America, wherever they like? You want to work as a history teacher, come Finland and teach in English, no problem. You want to build a car factory, come to Greece and speak English, no problem. You want to build up a Chinese export-import business, start it in Romania, everything is in English.

As long as people stick to their antiquated silly regional language, so long will we be a little people, a silly people - greedy, barbarous, and cruel.
>>
>>61245243
You fucking faggot, of course for worldwide international discussion, and yes even kcs /int/ is worldwide international, we use english. That does not mean we should use it for intra european discussions. What do you want, a chan with IP ban on americans and australians? We would probably be speaking Russian then because of all the slavs.
>>
>>61245290
And yet you guys are not in the EU and your economy is in the shitters. Why don't you have the same GDP per capita as Germany or the Netherlands? Why is your government moving so slowly joining the EU?
>>
File: 1337566778628.gif (25 KB, 172x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1337566778628.gif
25 KB, 172x250
>>61245300
>bloodline of blatant shitposting
>disgrace to your ancestors
>>
>>61245404
I'd support a chan with an IP ban on berliners and wallonians.
>>
Im thinking more we should all learn polish..
>>
>>61244852
R A N D S T A D
A
N
D
S
T
A
D
>>
>>61245488
Can you even speak Swedish?
>>
>>61238105
>English needs to be the official language of the EU

Why?
The EU will be gone in a few years anyway. A decade tops.
>>
>>61245545
you only need to know two words tbqh

sverige
ja
>>
>>61238105

Why do German users on /pol/ seem to be a bunch of insufferable cunts? Everytime I read their arrogant posts I can't help but feel glad their country is getting raped to death by the mudslimes.
>>
>>61245545
jak kan pratade lite sveALLAHU AKKBAAARRRR
>>
>>61245404
>You fucking faggot, of course for worldwide international discussion, and yes even kcs /int/ is worldwide international, we use english.
> That does not mean we should use it for intra european discussions.

Ok, very slowly here, so you can understand it. We got maybe 30 nationalities on this board making up 95% of the posts. Right? Now, how many languages have we got in the EU? 23? 24?

Can you please explain what the difference is between an "intra european discussion" and an "international discussion"? If the most spoken common language in the EU is English, then English it is.

Fucking idiot.
>>
>>61244903
>English has been chosen by the people of the world
Tell that to the Chinese.

>>61245134
I certainly hope you are right.
>>
>>61245588
>Why do German users on /pol/ seem to be a bunch of insufferable cunts?
berliners
same cunts that cry about USA destroying their country
>>
>>61245384
I mean yeah, i'd prefer that America and Europe would go back to having a bias in their immigration systems in favor of similar cultured people. Hopefully after the right/nationalists take back Europe that would happen. I do think it's unacceptable to move to a country for an extended period of time and not learn their mother language though.
>>
File: Yu 1976.jpg (46 KB, 413x558) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Yu 1976.jpg
46 KB, 413x558
>>61245439
what the fuck does that have to do with anything?
Also, to answer your question, american jew propaganda turned people against each other, made kill ourselves for decades and now we're hopeless corrupt shitholes.
>pic related
>>
>>61238105
actually you can count Poland in for the blue zone
>>
>>61245596
>Tell that to the Chinese.
We have, they know.
>>
English is pretty cool. French is the official language of "contest not applicable"
>>
>>61239273
this
>>61240508
but he is right
>>
>>61245556
There will be another union after that because of muh trade and border/military shit.
>>
>>61243893
>dutch
Are you a flammand or wallon (or however the fuck that's called in your country)? How hard is it to learn dutch when you speak french, german and english?
>>
>>61245668
>Also, to answer your question, american jew propaganda turned people against each other, made kill ourselves for decades and now we're hopeless corrupt shitholes.
Uh uh, other people killed Serbia. Uh uh, we did nothing wrong. Uh uh, Jews did it. Uh uh, Serbian rich! Uh uh, bad people are corrupt, but Serbians are all great.

Face it, Serbians have only Serbians to blame for their problems. Look at Slovenia, they got their shit together, they started learning English, they also speak German, they started to trade with Austria and adopt EU practices. But no, Serbia must feel exceptional and do a shitty job at modernisation.
>>
>>61245772
5.3 difficult
>>
>>61245310
that's awesome man. On of the big reasons i'm going into computer science is because I want to have the option to get a job in Europe. How did you like working/living/studying over there?
>>
>>61245772
>How hard is it to learn dutch when you speak french, german and english?
just pretend you're drunk, start words in english then finish in german
>>
>>61245832
Alright thanks mate.

>>61245850
>english then finish in german
Sadly I don't speak finnish in french, let alone finnish in german.
>>
>>61245713
no he is not
there were no rape babies
>>
>>61245833
>How did you like working/living/studying over there?
it's fine, a bit overrated.

Also spent some time in Sweden. the men are very... I'm not sure what the word is. None of them have muscle and they complain a lot.
>>
>>61245454
You just admitted to shitposting you Brittard.
>>
>>61246007
Wasted 007 desu
>>
>>61241253
Sort out the shit skins within your own borders before criticising the based anglosphere
>>
>>61245795
What is your problem man? Let's go step by step:

>Serbian rich
never said that because it isn't true, just pointed out how we got fucked up, go cry to Forbes magazine for making that their first page

>other people killed serbia/we did nothing wrong/jews did it
you act like psychological, thought and informational war doesn't exist.
Fastest growing economy = one of the richest countries + has good geopolitical place = threat.
Conclude the rest by yourself.

>Serbians have only Serbians to blame for their problems
we can blame our corrupt, europe's-ass-kissing politicians now, but far from "only" them

>Slovenia
Country with population less than Belgrade, made from 20 connected villages, which half-Croat half-Slovene "Tito" made parental for most of the industry that Yugoslavia had, so that after it broke up, it was all left to them and that's one of the reasons their economy was fine after the 90's

>they started learning English
told you, 90+% of young people here speak fluent English

I could go on, but you seem stubborn and incapable of having a dialogue
>>
>>61245795
Uhm, Slovenia was richest republic in Yugoslavia...

They didn't get their shit together, they were made rich.

Most of companies and stuff produces were based in Slovenia, because it was much easier to export to western europe.

If they based everything in Macedonia, Macedonia would have been rich instead.

Or in any other republic.
>>
>>61246584
does your country even have a native language?
if it's russian, that isn't native btw
>>
>>61246644
are you serious?
>>
>>61246644
>does your country even have a native language ?
>if it's english it isn't native.

Being this retarded.

You do realise that Russians started using cyrillic script after it was used on the balkans.

Cyrillic was made by two greeks monks.

It was widely used in the balkans, by serbs, bulgarians.

That said, Serbian and Russian languages are quite different.

Your country on the other hand.
No native language, no native history.
>>
>>61242227
>implying globalization isn't causing this

GERMANY YES
E
R
M
A
N
YES
>>
File: language map.png (213 KB, 1487x1028) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
language map.png
213 KB, 1487x1028
>>61246734
this is what I assume the language map of europe looks like
no need to correct me because I don't care that I'm already right
>>
>>61246644
Really? Of course they have, it's Serbian. But you don't, amerifag, you speak english and I think your country isn't England.
>>
>>61247115
we speak American in America
>>
>>61247284
top jej
>>
>>61247284
Tell me the difference.
>>
File: 1453029688859.gif (434 KB, 480x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453029688859.gif
434 KB, 480x480
>>61247077
this is some top quality wisdom there.
>>
>>61247077
Get rekt Belgium
>>
>>61238105
Tell me why I am not surprised of seeing a german cucking the liberal atlantist agenda of UK and USA Imperialism ?

Keep the multipolarity in Europe and occident, we are strong in our differences, we've always been.
>>
>>61247589
y'all, ain't, color instead of colour, etc. they're hardly even related languages.
>>
>>61247589
you already speak American
this is English
https://youtu.be/G5Sa_QkbcS0
>>
>>61247988
https://youtu.be/PB5hThZHNyE
this is what english actually sounds like
>>
>>61247861
>y'all
Every time I see someone using this I always think those people have downs for some reason kek
Thread replies: 341
Thread images: 40
Thread DB ID: 454645



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.