[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Iran deal /good/bad?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 11

File: MUH COUNTRY IS AMAZING.jpg (277KB, 1024x810px) Image search: [Google]
MUH COUNTRY IS AMAZING.jpg
277KB, 1024x810px
What does /pol/ mostly Americans think about the Iran deal? good? bad? Explain why. Personally i want them to grow so they can destroy isreal
>>
>>61234741
>Implying Jews wont manipulate them to destroy the world's greatest enemy, Swedes.
Maybe if you can defend your own land instead of letting ghosts scare arabs away your words may hold some weight. Stay cucked faggot.
>>
>>61234741
I hope it's beginning of a geopolitical shift away from Saudi Arabia and towards Iran as a western ally in the region.

I can dream...
>>
>>61234741
very good import more qt
>>
>>61234794
I'm a iranian myself, you faggot.We are one of the countries who haven't fallen for the kike propaganda, and it wont change anytime soon.
>>
>>61234887
I feel the same way. I'm sorry Iran went batshit crazy for the last 40 or so years and I hope they can recover, but to be fair, the West hasn't been all that sane either. Iranians are not Arabs, so there is hope for them.
>>
>>61234962
Why am i not surprised...
>>
Hopefully they return to pre-Arabic shitstorm period. They were pretty chill dudes
>>
File: gasman approves.jpg (13KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
gasman approves.jpg
13KB, 300x360px
>>61235013
>Iranians are not arabs
>>
They're not White and have little effect on Whites so literally no fucks given
>>
>>61234962
> Iran
>Sweden
doesn't mix
>>
kikes are on suicide watch now because they know Iranians are master race and without sanctions they will become a 1st world country in a decade.
>>
>>61235130
Fair enough straya, aint like u matter anyway either.
>>
>>61235146
What are you implying?
>>
>i want them to grow so they can destroy isreal
FYI Israel has 3 missile shields and most of Iran's jets don't even have enough fuel capacity to fly to Jerusalem and back.

Iran is built up for a defensive war. Their bet weapons against Israel would be their subs and that's not enough to do serious damage (and Egypt would probably throw a bitchfit if they tried to exploit the Suez). Meanwhile Israel has one of the best air forces in the world.
>>
>>61235181
this desu senpai
>>
>>61235320
>Iran is built up for a defensive war

True, though by the time the 150b dollars come, i'm 99.9% sure the government is gonna spend most of it on the military as they always do. So a military upgrade is sure to happen. And the kikes will be outnumberd
>>
>>61235466
Just think, now they can buy weapons from the Americans.
>>
>>61235837
>Just think, now they can buy weapons from the Americans.

I think Russia will supply ous with the weapons.
>>
>>61234887
Yes Iran needs to be a good dog and accept Israels sovereignty for that. I am sure that will happen soon
>>
>>61234962
Didn't stop you from pouring concrete in your own uranium enrichment tractors alizadeh :^)
>>
>>61235911
Enjoy the second grade weaponry. Will come in handy when you are fighting Pakistan or someone like that
>>
>>61236844
150b dollars > nukes.

Don't need to produce them when we can buy them
>>
>>61235466
>And the kikes will be outnumberd
Inshallah I tell you one day the kikes will pay. Allah will drive the Jews into the sea
>>
>>61234741
I think it needs to be glassed. It is a threat to US interests in the area.
>>
>>61236948
>all of that 150b is going to weapons
>even after buying the weapons Iran will have courage to attack Israel
Sweet sweet dream salezadeh
>>
>>61235320
Russia would help Iran in a geopolitical war.
>>
Well, good luck, Iran. Qaddafi gave up his nuclear program and look where it got him. I hope it goes better for you.
>>
>>61234741
Yeah because Sharia is so much better than Israels scientific advancement. The enemy are Zionists not Jews. This may may is so dated
>>
>>61237094
Continue the sentence Ali. Your sentence is not complete. Russia will help Iran against Saudis but not Israel. Putin loves Israel since there is lots of people with Russian ancestry. What makes you think he will help some ragheads over Israel.?
>>
>>61237019
not all of the 150b is going to weapons, but a huge portion of it will Iranian government is hungry for more power in the middleeast
>>
>>61237254
That's right. Iran is trying to get into big league for a while. But it ain't gonna happen. West clipped your wings once already. What makes you think they won't do it again? Lul
>>
>>61234741
I want Iran and the West to be besties. In a long history of meddling where we don't belong, the 1953 coup tops the list of fucked up shit the US has pulled. Held Iran back from being a world player and having a vibrant and empowered populace. I feel the guilt for that and I was born in the late 80s.
Iran is a great civilization and every single Iranian I've met is based as fuck. I want relations to thaw, I want rule by the people in Iran, I want to go visit and chill someday.
>>
>>61234741
The persians I have seen are almost decent people, it's the islamic crazies who actually live in Iran are the problem. There should be no diplomatic talk between western and islamic nations, if state religion is islam than they should not even be considered as a state, it's a territory up for landgrabs. Muslim believers should not be considered as people just some indigenous animal that can be culled, killed or driven out.
>>
>>61234741
Every day is ashura, every land is Karbala
>>
>>61237409
Absolute reddit nonsense
Iranians are not oppressed by any means. They love the current regime and wouldn't want it any other way. You have been listening to some hipsters from Tehran who hold hookah and orgies in basement. Go back to reddit cunt.
>>
>>61234741
Let me ask one question;
Iran's population is like half under 30, right? The Islamic government isn't going to survive the next couple of decades, or if it does it's be diluted into a figurehead.
So will the next government respect the deal?
>>
>>61237540
Iran's population is like half under 30

what do you mean? total population is 80m+
Or are u asking if how many are under the age of 30?
>>
>>61237447
Absolutely not. Imams are doing just fine. It's the west that wants its puppet regime so they can grab oil. So stop 'I love ----ans but not their govt' meme, fucking blue pilled monkey
>>
>>61237540
No government will respect the deal. You're witnessing the fall of American superiority.
>>
>>61237604
Yeah, how many are under thirty.
I should stop posting at 4:30AM.
>>
>>61237288
I don't know, just a feeling i got.
>>
>>61237540
What makes you think they won't keep brainwashing the new generation? They have absolute control over what queeranians watch and read. Jesus Christ it's like high school night in here
>>
I actually respect Iran. When they say the US is the great Satan and poisons the well for the entire world, are they wrong?
I"m enjoying the hell out of reading all the Israeli judenpresse today and netanyahu whining that " Iran is a threat!"
The Shia really are not the ones trying to create Eurabia, they pretty much keep to themselves and want the world to fuck off.
>>
>>61237652
The new regime will respect the deal if they are smart, because if we lose the sanctions, get the money they can buy nukes instead of producing them. Among other things can be bought aswell like voters affection for the regime. So if they have somewhat common sense the deal will stay.
>>
>>61237624
I am not just against their government, I am against every muslim believer (wherever they are in the world) whom are the majority of Irans population.
>>
>>61237671
West can chop your balls off (have you destroy U reactors and waste years of research and thousands of dollars) purely thru diplomacy. What makes you think west isn't going to fuck you up real bad if you fire a missile towards Israel?
>>
>>61237737
Iran will not "respect the deal," simply bc they cannot and need a nuke for deterrence. They have rabid jews and sunnis with nukes ( you can bet the saudis financed the paki bomb in exchange for a few) who want them dead.
Would you trust Netanyahu? A nuclear Iran might actually force the jews to behave. Notice that since Hezbollah kicked the shit out of them in 2006, they've kept out of lebanon.
>>
>>61237835
>the west

No other country than USA are dedicated and involvled into conflicts with Iran, so replace the west with USA. Since you guys are puppets for the kikes. No offence but it's true. The money spent on research will be money wasted i agree, but with the 150b dollars so much more can be accomplished. Depending on who you elect president plays a big part for Israels future
>>
>>61237288
Iranians/Iranian culture has always been masters of the near east. history only serves to repeat itself, you can study it all you want but the cream rises to the crop desu.
>>
>>61237715
They are absolutely wrong. Queeranians are allowed to play a fair game because NATO wants them to. USA can destroy this shithole in 3 days if they want to. But they say no let's try and be nicer. And queeranians find a something to bitch about. As if they have been a great nation to its neighbors. Give me a break they are all by themselves in the region and trying to save last standing ally Assad. and they get to call out U.S. On how unfair we are? Media war is always won by entities who lose in real world. I thought you knew that much?
>>
>>61237624
>>61237775
And I did not said or implied that I love the ones I seen, just that I probably could get along with them (almost decent people).
>>
>>61238016
>queeranians
gb2 arab chan
>>
>>61238016
unless you are a jew, what has iran ever done to you and what threat is a shia to the US? You're a zionist, chickenhawk idiot, waiting for the goy to do your fighting for you.
>>
>>61237946
They will respect it, i highly doubt it will be violated. With the money they can buy nukes instead of producing them.
>>
>>61237973
Ok US.
That 150b dollars also stipulates you will be a good boy from now on. I already see the effect. 5 ""Americans"" released.
>>
>>61238057
Hi Ali, didn't think you would peddle your boat all the way there.
>>
Even if you are a zionist jew, Iran doesn't really support the palestinians, they're sunnis. Are you an arab or a jew? No American has any reason to fear or want a war with Iran.
Actually looking forward to being aboe to see Tehran once diplomatic relations are somewhat normalized. Some people are going already.
>>
>>61238113
And you are clearly a queeranian for saying 'Iranians say US is satan. How are they wrong?' Drop the act Ali. You can guess my ethnicity so can I.
>>
>>61238260
Hollywood that produces a new movie of a nigger fucking a White girl every week? that's poisoning the well.
You still won't answer me. What threat is iran to you, personally, and are you ready to go and fight iran for...( you give reason)?
>>
>>61237187
most russians hate Jews for introducing communist ideas which indirectly lead to,the deaths of millions of Russians. kek. Russians are the most anti semitic people I know
>>
>>61238260
so you are a neo-con, chickenhawk kike trying to get the us to fight iran bc your satanic tribe believes the shia are a longterm threat to your illegal occupation?
Is that about it? The goy should go and fight kike wars again?
I'm so enjoying reading the israeli press and your fellow tribesmen shreiking today. Fuck em.
>>
>>61238251
> Iran doesn't really support the palestinians, they're sunnis

100% true but they support Hezbollah and Hamas, which are against Israel. Palestinians are just being used to spread a message
>>
there was a Kurdish insider who mentioned this a week ago, are you around?
>>
>>61238363
>>61238363
>Hollywood.. Movie.. Black .. White
Wut
Personally even Isis is less threat to me than a psycho shooter. Iran is trying to fuck with Israel and as a loyal goy I am not ok With it (that's what you wanted to hear didn't you?) what Iran needs to do is being a better goy (they are already good goy after destroying Nuke program) and accept Israels sovereignty
>>
>>61234741
Whatever works for Iranians; they're nice people.

Why don't you go home? Sweden has too many foreigners.
>>
>>61238251
Jewish hollywood has been against Iran for along time.Everyone who is aware of the situation sees the movie 300 as Jewish propoganda to incite conflict between Iran and the west. After that movie was released, It was clear Jews wanted to distort IPersias legacy. To think it was the persians who saved Jews from Oblivion and rebuilt the Temple in Jerusalem.
>>
>>61238469
>literally salehzadehpour talking here
Well you clearly removed nukes from your arsenal. What does that make you?
>>
>>61234962
you mean persian?

yeah nice try, moron
>>
>>61238623
Because the sanctions made everything so expensive. And we have been living here since 1988, tax payers since day 1
>>
>>61238491
Hamas is a Sunni group genius, the ruling party of Gaza, fairly elected.
Hezbollah was formed as a militia to defend themselves after the Israeli invasion of Lebanon.
Neither are involved in "terrorism." The last act of "terrorism" hezbollah was behind was the us embassy bombing. Even then, it was during a civil war and the US was arming the jews, so it was more part of a war than terrorism.
By far the biggest stste-sponsor of terrorism on the planet is Israel.
>>
>>61238662
Oh god QIDF (Queeranian IDF) is strong here.
>I am the victim waaaahhhhh
>>
>>61238686
aghmag. Boro goh bokhor.
>>
>>61238686
Oh he is Ali Mahdi alrite. There is so many of them under western flags. They should start their editions and stick to them.
>>
>>61238746
The american members never fail to be good Goys, defending your Jewish overlords at any cost. Good Goy.
>>
>>61238701
Except that Hamas directly calls for attacks against Israel dumbass.
>>
>>61238603
So in coherent language, you are indeed a chicken hawk jew waiting to send White males from the South to die for your high kikery? Can we say that's accurate?
And you don't intend on being there, fighting and dying yourself, also correct?
>>
>>61238792
Guess who recently joined the good goy group??? A country that surrendered its man card and VOULANTARILY destroyed its nuke arsenal so that merchants can feel safe. Any name come to mind salehpour?
>>
>>61234741
serious question, isent their actually a decent number of Christians in iran?

like, its one of the few places where being a man of God dosent get you killed right?
>>
>>61238843
So, go join the IDF, merchant. The irony is that it isn't even true. The very same kikes who destroyed South Africa over "apartheid" run the largest open air prison in world history and starve an entire group to death after stealing their resources.
>>
>>61238910
How you cannot see the bigger picture is beyond me, 150b dollars > nukes. You tool. We can accomplish so much more with the money rather than just isolating ourselves and forcing our people to live harder lives, just for the sake of having nukes. We can buy them with the 150b instead of producing them
>>
>>61238881
And that's why we have sanctions. You queeranians were brought to your knees without a single bullet fired at you. That's new age emasculation. No war, mujataba. We 2016 now. We've got more knobs to turn to show you javas (sand people) where you belong.
>>
>>61238603
Congratulations, your brain has officially been washed. Keep munching on chopped dick, gay-boy, I mean goy-boy.
>>
>>61238999
No more talking in circles.
150b dolla is like a carrot shown to Iran. Iran is already being a good goy and released 5 prisoners.
If Iran acts up again you know Uncle Sam gonna come down there to spank you in good ol ways. This time Saudi and Israeli air and waters are open to us. No seriously you are being pathetic and I hope you are not thinking Cock-a-meme is planning for some all out war with Israel.
>>
>>61239000
>You queeranians were brought to your knees

You are brought to your knees daily by the kike, who the fuck do you think you are? Remind me the last time you won a war, burger. That was against a legit military
>>
>>61238999
If you are a persian (I don't have anything against iranians specifcially, but would still like your ass the hell out of Europe) your nation is still going to develop nukes, simply bc they need to.
Iran is not stupid. They saw what happened to saddam and what happens with North Korea.
It would make it so much easier for me to be civil with you if you'd go home. It makes it harder to defend Iran when you are in Europe, bc you are part of the rape mob automatically.
>>
>>61239150
>150b dolla is like a carrot shown to Iran

time will tell, who wins and who loses. Depends on who you elect president.
the prisoners were no valvue to ous, and it was a exchange we got our prisoners back too, fool
>>
>>61239004
Sorry Hungary you wouldn't know what's it like to call shots. If shit goes down in most places in world tomorrow, Washington gets a call not Budapest
>>
>>61239152
Kikes are a channel to keep our hold in middle waste, kiddo. You know grab the oil from you sand monkies.
>>
>>61234741
>destroy isreal

good job starting the end of the world. however, i don't think iran is quite that insane.
>>
>>61238792
my m-m- master m-my greatest ally w-wont be happy about th-th-this deal !!
>>
>>61239244
>time will tell
Inshallah one day. Soon. Time will tell. Some day. You will see.
>>
>>61239397
Iran doesn't have what it takes. Iran just wants to feel like they are in big league. Just give them media attention and they are fine like a 16 yo girl. They would have attacked Israel if they wanted to already.
Just last year Israel bombed an Iranian general who was in Lebanon and Iran is yet to do something about it beyond bitching and whining about it. Iran is a paper lion. They want attention.
>>
>>61239358
Haven't you already "taken" it from the saudis and iraqis?
>>
>>61239358
Israel has no strategic value to the US. Zero. Not for resources, not manpower, not location. It's a cancer on US foreign policy. So says Dr. Michael Scheuer, who worked in the CIA for 22 years on the middle east and set up the bin laden unit.
Like how you use "kiddo" like you know something profound no one else knows. You're a dullard.
>>
>>61239628
Shut the fuck up, if you murican faggots were to stop backing Israel for just once, the kikes will get deleted immaditely. You obey and suck their dick year round. Why? i do not fucking know.
>>
>>61239668
Yes we shipped billions of barrels of oil to the USA. Everything is well documented even by the queeranians. Even Obama (black Jesus himself) kept shipping oil from Iraq. It's not enough. It's never enough.
>>
>>61239762
>why? i do not fucking know.

never forget ;_;7 [] []-
>>
>>61239679
>Israel has no strategic value
And the flip side is watching these fine Europeans get run over by you illiterate sand monkies. Come on fAm, be honest which side would you choose? Israels hdi is few points higher than Iran. 160 Nobel prizes won by Jews. You tell me Mujtaba.
>>
>>61239668
Why are you in Sweden? I have no issue with you in your own land. I have no issue with well-behaved Iranian tourists. But can't you just go home?
I have enough respect for your culture I wouldn't show up in Tehran (even if I could) and destroy Persia's native people.
You're going to end up caught in a civil war that you never imagined. You see Europeans as these stupid pushovers, but you're going to see it change very rapidly and a war more brutal than anything Isis or the Quds could ever dream up.
Swedish suicidal altruism in their culture cannot change nature or the course of history.
What a fucking world. An Iranian in Sweden and a Zionist in the US.
>>
>>61239762
See>>61239956
>>
>>61239981
He is a """""political dissident""" typical Iranian bitching to get western passport
>>
>>61239956
>Persia in Asia

>sand monkies

hmm...
>>
>>61240148
>Persia= Iran
>Iran not in middle waste
Ok. Let's not act like I was born yesterday.
>>
>>61239956
>160 Nobel prizes won by Jews

who the fuck cares?
>>
>>61237511
M8, we fucked them hard into a fundamentalist revolution. Continuing to fuck them won't magically revert them back to western loving peoples, we have to have them open themselves back up to the west (reinforced should we help them against Sunni countries) and have them finally shift back towards a more democratic state.
The ultimate hope is that they overthrow their religious leaders as being political leaders and keep them solely as religious. This cannot happen while we remain allied with their enemies and fight to keep them in shit.
>reddit
Been on this site since 06 cunt. GTFO newfag (as if it actually matters you dimwitted shitfuck).
>>
>>61240212
Of course you won't. Jews are objectively superior to entire middle waste put together. They made more use of that barren land than you ever will. It would be some shitty Yemen otherwiSe.
>>
>>61240283
>being this ignorant.

not even gonna bother. Get the fuck out of this thread.
>>
>>61240222
We didn't fuck them into anything you fuckwit. They absolutely love Islamic regime and cock-a-meme calling shots for them. Fucking reddit bitch telling me how Iranians oughta overthrow their leaders.
There are 5 alirezas lurking/replying in this thread. Do you see them disagreeing with me on this you dipshit?
>>
>>61240341
>not even gonna bother. Get the fuck out of this thread.
So that's what it comes down to as usual. Go ahead. I will let you have last word if it makes you feel happy.
>>
>>61234741
At least Iran doesn't experience mass gang rape crimes like Sweden & Douche-land
>>
>>61240484
how the fuck is that relevant to the topic?
>>
>>61240453
Yeah you're a kikelover and should suck the kikes dick more since u love it so much
>>
>>61240283
I really despise zionists like you. And I know European history well enough to know this: Europe is heading for a Balkanization that will border on near feudalism.
You can already see the sparks in Germany. There's going to be one rape or one assassination or one mass killing that's going to set Europe into chaos.
Things that can't last forever don't. This jewish rainbow, cultural marxism they artifically impose on everyone but themselves is going to lead to a new dark age.
Fucking Jew sitting in the US worrying about Israel. America is now 40% non- white. Do the jews really think the mexicans and blacks are going to die for their bullshit?
Maybe it's better that it all ends in a nuclear winter and let nature start over.
>>
>>61240406
wat. We overthrew their rightful leader and then they went full Islam. I'm totally against Islam, but don't act like we didn't push them into the fires they are currently basking in.
You're either a paid shill or a really motivated retard with no knowledge of international politics (a glenn beck fag perhaps?).
If we get Iran on our side we can leave Iraqi and Afghani controls to them and India (our other new ally) and have a solid stronghold in the middle east that we don't have to waste a single life on.
lrn2politics you newfag dipshit.
>>
>>61240576
I think you are projecting too much. Calm down. Sandnigs have a tendency to say things like that. 'Inshallah one day some day Jews will bite the dust. Islam will rule. Time will tell.' These backward races aren't capable of much.
>>
>>61240635
>>61240635
>we we we we we
It's not about we you dense mother fucker. 'We' do not have a say in irans internal politics. People there are happy with current regime. Stop imposing for once.

>pushed them into the fires
Jesus Christ! Can an alireza talk to this guy?
>>
>>61240635
All you Americans did was put Shah to power which the people didn't like so revolutoin happend and since you (americans) were pushing western culture on a muslim Iran, they saw you as enemies. Hence the invasion on ur embassy in the 80's.

>>61240406
fully agreed.
>>
>>61239956
In other words
>Oy vey, you need us, so stfup and keep being a good goy slave and do what Israel says.
>>
>>61240811
it is about us you dense motherfucker. We started the domino push that led them to where they are today. So, yes it is to a large degree our fault.
Most Iranians are simpleminded as fuck with no mental bearings to disagree with the powers that be, just like most of us Americans. We pushed them into the fire that they are now basking in and it's now our duty to pull them out if we want any semblance of peace (unless you're a kike shill who doesn't want a peaceful middle east).
>can aliadfjoasdafo talk to this guy
kike or sunni detected. GTFO newfag/nigger
>>
File: 1452182491570.jpg (138KB, 1075x603px) Image search: [Google]
1452182491570.jpg
138KB, 1075x603px
>>61240811
Americans and history yall! Someone please educate that feller on 53' american engineered coup? I aint got the time.
>>
>>61240848
SWEDEN
YES
Argument won via Swedish faggotry intervention
We drove them to a full 180 culturally and drove them to see the west as enemies dumbass. They were fairly westernized until that shit.
>>
>>61240957
Did you watch packers Vs cards? Boy wasn't that a game!
>>
>>61241013
>implying things didn't turn out well for them
Or are we still on 'muh oppressed Iranians' reddit maymay? Or I must have missed out on massive protests against ayatollah soon after Arab spring broke out
>>
>>61241048
It hurts me that you call him Sweden yes after he announced that he was Iranian. And I have been taking you seriously this whole time
>>
>>61240690
You have your people confused, Shlomo. I don't especially like the Sunnis, but I do respect Iran and their history and Zorastrianism is interesting to me. it's a shame they were conquered.
Europe is absolutely headed for a mass civil war, and strangely enough, few see it. The ones who do see it are the leaders of your tribe, who are orchestrating it. Soros should be tried, drawn, and quartered among many others.
>>
>>61241224
>>61241060
M8, I just got into this thread, but if you really want to go ahead and believe someone about what they say beyond factual findable facts.
Then you are truly the biggest newfag retard in quite some time.
GTFO CANCER.
>>
>>61240576

>arguing with an ignorant Zionist Jew that can't write 2 sentences without spouting unintelligent JIDF propaganda 101 phrases

>hurr Jews are granted a politiced Jew centric price made by Jews for Jews and good behaving goyim more often than Iranians who are barred from scientific exchange and life in an economy destroyed by Jewish lobbyist. Proof they are better human beings than Iranians!
>hurr Irans economy is not 1st world grade despite decades of arbitrary sanctions for hoax threats made up by Jews and corrupt politicians. Proof Jews are better human beings than Iranians!
>hurr Jews totally don't benefit from racism and nepotism favoring Jews and using immoral exploits, they are totally ursuping power because they superior human beings.
>>
Here are my two cents on the topic. Iran and the United States are both two great countries.There is no denying that, currently, Iran is under a repressive Islamic regime: this is fact. The people are not happy (I would know) and they run away to different countries because life is hard over there. Their government is getting into trouble by engaging in conflicts (whether it be their fault or not), which is having a deleterious effect on the future of the people. I have a dream where Iran ousts its Islamic republic and becomes the great nation that is respected and respects others in a wise, yet strict manner. Likewise, the United States is also a great country, full of potential. Your Constitution is something that should be envied. Unfortunately, you've strayed from the path, losing culture and value along the way (not 100%, but pride parades and Marxist values aren't helping). I also dream for the United States to elect a leader that re-establishes your once-great nation to its status, a leader who thinks twice, who the world respects, who makes friends, and who makes wise choices. Personally, I think Donald Trump would be a good candidate, but the chest-thumping statements he makes shows himself as being rather brash; I just hope he is wise enough not to make enemies over tiny things (ex. look at the Iran hostage event and the Iran deal. The hostage event was unfortunate to have occurred, but it wasn't the worst thing in the world. They were fed and all, but it was humiliating. I don't want Trump to outright attack Iran because of something like that; rather, I'd like him to either make it so that these such occurrences never occur in the first place, or that if they do, he have such a status that the nations respect him and talk level-headedly with him and resolve the issue quickly. However, if things like that happen, such leader should realize that it isn't the end-all, that the United States' reputation isn't solely reliant on things like that....
>>
>>61241587
cont. Also, the Iran deal. I'd want a leader who would strengthen ties with Iran, but not spurn that chance just because they got the rough end of the deal. The deal, in itself, is a good thing. Iran doesn't build nuclear weapons and the sanction relief money, which they deserve, returns to their country). Our two nations have had their conflicts (the Shah puppet government, the American attack on a commercial airliner, American hostages being held in Iran, continued Iranian tensions over Israel/neighbours/friends of the US), but with the right leadership, we won't have to be best friends, we can work together and respect one another. Once Iran is on good terms, then they could build a nuclear weapon, just like Israel. Unfortunately, in order to have a righteous leader in the US, you need to oust the Zionists in control and make sure your country is its own again. I truly hope for our two nations' futures are in the right hands.
>>
>>61241511
>>arguing with an ignorant Zionist Jew that can't write 2 sentences without spouting unintelligent JIDF propaganda 101 phrases
>>hurr Jews are granted a politiced Jew centric price made by Jews for Jews and good behaving goyim more often than Iranians who are barred from scientific exchange and life in an economy destroyed by Jewish lobbyist. Proof they are better human beings than Iranians!
>>hurr Irans economy is not 1st world grade despite decades of arbitrary sanctions for hoax threats made up by Jews and corrupt politicians. Proof Jews are better human beings than Iranians!
>>hurr Jews totally don't benefit from racism and nepotism favoring Jews and using immoral exploits, they are totally ursuping power because they superior human beings.
This is all true. Why I bother arguing, I cannot say. I especially liked the magical plot where Iran hired a Mexican drug cartel to assassinate the Saudi ambassador that magically went away when they realized even the press wouldn't buy it.
>>
>>61241587
>>61241727
Fully agreed, holy shit can't remember the last time i saw someone with basically the same views as me. Hope everything worksout for you Canada.
>>
>>61241845
Thanks. Here's hoping for a brighter future for our children. Good luck with your situation in Sweden. I pray that, if you were to come across any migrants, that they be kind families and not backwards-thinking young men, as unlikely as that may be. I hope Europe realizes cultures cannot mix, and that refugees are more at home in their neighbouring countries, who have plenty of space.
>>
>>61237646
but 'Murica
>>
>>61241727
I basically agree with all you said, but please try to use paragraphs bc it's more difficult to read when it's all justified.
I've been reading a book recently (an actual book, not a Jewish promotional tool) about the proxy war in Iraq between the Quds force and the US. Essentially, Iran played the same role soviets played in Vietnam.
For which I don't blame them, they have their own national interests and Iran is a majority-Shia neighbor who waged a 10 year war with them using american arms.
Much as I try to hold Iran in a positive light and I'm not trying to be Hitlerian, nor do I want to see Canada or the US or Europe full of Iranians, in the same way I would not want to see Iran flooded by Africans. But obviously a little stronger.
The US staged a coup in 1953 with the Brits for the benefit of BP. Would there have been a Shia reactionary movement even without the coup and the shah propped up? Hard to say.
I just wish that Muslims would understand...for example, Shia still hold Mecca to be sacred and still go on Hajj (or did until the Saudis got a bunch of you killed).
For me, to see a group of Muslims outside a very old European Cathedral raping and robbing (and 5 Iranians were arrested), it puts me into a rage the same as it would you if a Bunch of Christians did the same to a place Shia hold sacred.
We cannot...once European nations are no longer majority Christian, then you are simply bringing your values to our nations and expecting us to adapt to them.
Humans are tribal by nature. It's an evolutionary adaption. The zionists have tried hard to undo this, but in the end, you cannot subvert nature. You sound like a reasonable person, but if European (in this I included those settled by Europeans) keep taking you, civil war is going to be the inevitable outcome.
You can look back through history, and this is always true. Can't see anyway this ends well.
>>
>>61242055
>pray that, if you were to come across any migrants, that they be kind families and not backwards-thinking young men, as unlikely as that may be. I hope Europe realizes cultures cannot mix, and that refugees are more at home in their neighbouring countries, who have plenty of space.
This is going to be the problem, and ultimately the decent Persians who are hardworking are going to get grouped in with the criminals.
And it goes without saying, this is Turkey's fault for unloading their trash into Europe, and the EU not not even putting patrol boats to block them from Greek waters.
According to EU stats, the vast majority of those coming to Europe are military age males, who should be fighting for their own country or the repulsive House of Saud should have taken them in.
Genetically, Iranians are the closest race to Europeans, and I wouldn't have a problem with a small Persian element in Euro/North American nations.
Instead, they have let in almost 2 million men who are going to terrorize Europe until native people are ready to resort to violence.
>>
>>61234741
good for the world. bad for saudi arabia and maybe israel.
>>
>>61242457
>>61242887

Sorry, it's 6:30 am here and I'm tired as hell. What's the book called, sounds interesting.

I'll tell you a bit about myself and my background first. Let me start off by saying I am not a Muslim. I was, but I am not very religious today. However, I do believe in a God (to an extent) and I do cherish many of the core tenets that many religious hold (i.e. no degeneracy, be it sexual deviancy, disrespect to the environment/parents/being, etc.).

My parents are both full-blooded Iranians. My father grew up in a village (got very sun-burnt, generally darker-skinned up there) and my mother grew up in Tehran (she is white). They lived through the freedoms of the 1970's in Iran, and experiences the harshness of the revolution and war, as well as the following oppression from the regime. They wanted to have a child, but they realized that having one in that country wasn't the right choice. So they moved to Europe, the Netherlands, specifically. Here is the true difference between the migrants you see today and my family (this is all pre-9/11, by the way). My parents learned the language (as well as studied English), they assimilated (but did not lose their cultural roots), they got jobs and contributed to society, they went to the universities there and got degrees. We were not well-off; my parents saved up money in Iran and moved there, working hard to get where they are now.

After a while I was born, they decided to move to Canada, which is where I am writing this now (obviously). They worked hard, paid their taxes, but did not forget their culture (the fundamental difference is that they reflected upon said culture in a healthy and mature way).

They cherish, as do I, the nation that accepted us.
I do not identify as Canadian. A Canadian, or American, is someone who can trace their true roots back to when the nation was first founded, an ancestral American. I am Iranian. I also see that all immigration is temporary....
>>
>>61243138
Have you seen Muhammad Ali's talk on interracial marriage? He, essentially, says that why would you want your children to look different from you? It is natural to want to further yourself, because children make you immortal, in a way. They are your legacy. I believe the same goes with immigration. I do not enjoy being away from my nation, but, unfortunately, the circumstances call for it now. I cannot wear shorts or criticize the regime over there, which is a very sad fact.

My point is, I, and my family, am not one of those leeches who comes over and ruins the culture of the nation that accepted them with open arms. I appreciate this nation, and I am working towards contributing something to it (currently in university), but I do believe it is not my home. What does it mean when anyone can be American? Or Canadian? I will always be indebted to the West for accepting my family, but unfortunately, less and less 'families' are coming over. I fully understand the West's denial of migrants because of these individuals. These are sad times. Once again, here's hoping for a better future.
>>
>>61243138
Same goes for me, my parents are also full blooded persians, mother from Tehran. Father born in southern Iran. After they got married they wanted to have a child but realized it would be difficult supporting ous in Iran because of the situations. And my father knew arabic and kurdish so he became a translator at the migration agency in Sweden, my mother is a nurse. These days my dad now owns his own buisness is sucessful at it. We have been taxpayers since day 1 we arrived in Sweden.
>>
>>61239268
No one asked you to be the 'leader of the world' you took it upon yourselves (and now USA is the same tyrant the USSR used to be, how ironic)...The world pretty much handled itself before the US and will pretty much do exactly that after the US.
>>
>>61243138
The Book is called "Relentless Strike: A Secret History of the Joint Special Operations Command." Not heavily promoted in the Jewish media (bc it has no pro-zionist motive), but truly one of the best books on military matters I've ever come across.
It's hard for me to...I don't say I could never think of you as a "full Canadian/Full American." Believe me, I'd trade all the jews here for Persians in a second if there were a way. Persians are, from what I've seen, honest and hard-working. Actually dated an Iranian girl in college.
I think Germany has done a horrible disservice to people like you and your family by letting in the dregs that wouldn't fight and that Turkey didn't want, and you, even though you don't deserve it, are going to end up being viewed in the same light as they are.
>>
>>61235146
That blanda upp's pretty well.
>>
>>61243467
All the power to you and your family, hope the best for you all.

>>61243626
I'll look into the book. Yes, Germany has really dropped the ball. It's a shame, the leaders are very narrow-minded towards the migrants, and immediately denounce anyone who says otherwise, calling them the narrow-minded ones. I feel like at this point, they're just doing it to spite the "naysayers", because there has been plenty of evidence proving that this level of mass immigration of people from such a fundamentally different culture is not exactly the best thing.

By the way, does anyone know what happened to the Cologne New Year's Eve attacks? Did the perpetrators get caught? What is the government doing about it?
>>
And when I think how close the Jews had the US to a war with Iran, strictly to satisfy Israel's demand bc they have a fear of a Shia Syria-Iran-Hezbollah alliance, it's truly frightening.
To quote Pat Buchanan, a one-time close advisor to Reagan, "capitol hill is israeli occupied territory."
I would love to see Tehran as a tourist, go see some of the old Zoroastrian ruins and Persian Empire ruins.
Wonder what your nation would look like had the muslim conquest never taken place. Now, the US has been forced to ally with Iran to help solve the ISIS problem, despite all the lobbying and threats of the Jewish lobby.
This is a very good sign, and for all that's wrong with Obama, keeping us from a disastrous war with Iran was a good thing.
>>
>>61243953
I hope to see tourists accepted into a liberated Iran one day. I agree, Obama may not have been the best thing to happen to the States, but he did do some good things. Out of curiosity, who are some of the 'best' presidents in US history? Ones that, rather than counting the good things they've done, you have to count the bad things they've done?
>>
>>61243911
>By the way, does anyone know what happened to the Cologne New Year's Eve attacks? Did the perpetrators get caught? What is the government doing about it?
Before I went to Law School, I did my degree in European history. To understand the German mindset, you have to understand that for over 70 years now, they have had propaganda drilled into their heads that they are the most evil people on earth bc they tried to rid themselves of Jews (who were treasonous, had sabotaged the nation during WW 1, were trying to organize pro-communist parties, and by 1930 had turned the nation into the vice-capital of the world. Meanwhile, 230,000 German men committed suicide in 1932 bc of financial problems during what is known as "the Weimar period."
After the lost the war, the Americans brought in (mostly Jewish) psychologists and psychiatrists to design something called the "de-nazification process," which in essence left the German population neutered and mired in guilt.
BC of this, Germans have embarked on a path of pathological and suicidal altruism in an attempt to prove to the world that they are not "evil" as they have been told all their lives.
Look at Berlin-- the city is full of moments to THE JEWS who died, along with monuments to the Soviet troops who destroyed the city and raped every female from 80.
If you have time, go you YT and watch a video called "Knights Templar: 2083." It was made by a man named Anders Breivik, who killed 93 people in all on Utoya Island, which was an indoctrination camp for the children of the elites of the socialist government.
Not condoning his actions, but his video does a very good job of explaining exactly what happened to Europe after WW 2 and how it ended up this way.
>>
>>61244120
>hope to see tourists accepted into a liberated Iran one day. I agree, Obama may not have been the best thing to happen to the States, but he did do some good things. Out of curiosity, who are some of the 'best' presidents in US history? Ones that, rather than counting the good things they've done, you have to count the bad things they've done?
It has changed these days, bc anyone who ever owned a slave or didn't think black men were god's gift to man is now suspect, but to a normal US White male, 2 that stand out are Andrew Jackson and Teddy Roosevelt. Jackson was a war hero (won the battle of New Orleans vs. the Brits in war of 1812(. He was also tough to the point of legendary status- anyone who questioned his honor was calleneged to a duel, and he killed 3 or 4 men this way. There is a famous example where he killed a man who had lodged a bullet a few inches from his heart, and Jackson's response was: "He just pinked me a little bit." He was also orphaned at a fairly young age, taught himself law, and that's how his career began.
And his was vigorously opposed to the idea of a central bank. He managed to finally get rid of it, and he said the words he wanted to be remembered for were "I killed the bank."
>>
>>61244346
I remember my friend told me about Berlin's snapchat story, there were these teenaged kids walking into a museum of "Lost Faces" or something like that, which was essentially just metallic, plate-like moulds of faces, presumably the lost Jewish lives that the teenagers obviously contributed to (/s). I'll watch the video, didn't know Breivik was going after that place because of those reasons, the media painted him as a wacko crazy guy; I think I can see why they'd like his message to be misconstrued.

>>61244554
>black men were god's gift to man
Lol, how true.
Jackson sounds like a true American. Leaders could learn something from his attitude.
>>
>>61235911
>>61235911
But you live in sweden.. you should go back to Iran if you love it so
>>
>>61244120
>I hope to see tourists accepted into a liberated Iran one day. I agree, Obama may not have been the best thing to happen to the States, but he did do some good things. Out of curiosity, who are some of the 'best' presidents in US history? Ones that, rather than counting the good things they've done, you have to count the bad things they've done?
Curiously, do you consider Iran to be "not free?" I personally had great respect for President Amedenijad (sp?). He was pointing out Western hypocrisy, and he was correct.
Europe has literal laws where men can go to jail if they dare to even question details of the holocaust. If they are entitled to such treatment--and they are a much smaller minority than muslims-- then why is drawing mohammed an "issue of free speech" but investigating the holycost is not?
He had a valid point, and I admired him for going to the UN and putting this right in the face of the Jews and their american dupes.
>>
>>61244770
This is Breivik's video, Canadian/Iranian anon. You need to watch it on full screen and be prepared to pause, bc you need to do a lot of pausing.
No, his actions were actually perfectly rational, and if anything, events this year have proved him correct: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rZJ3XDTLZU
>>
>>61244832
Yes and no. Iran is actually surprisingly advanced for a country in that region. I recommend you skim over this Wikipedia page about Iran's international rankings.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_rankings_of_Iran

The previous President Ahmadinejad was an open critic of many things and as you may see in the link provided, Iran can be seen as a flourishing nation; however, this does not change the fact that, currently, Iran is governed by a regime that is incredibly oppressive. I agree with them on many things, however (ex. Iranian regime hates homosexuals. I agree that homosexuality normalizes things that are wrong, but execution of the silent and law-abiding/ don't-want-cultural-revolution homosexuals is unfortunate, albeit their actions are still illegitimate. I guess the tame homosexuals are to faggots as I am to the current migrants.)

For example, Iran has a very high female-to-male ratio of students, but this does not mean that Iranian females aren't subject to treatment that is deplorable just because of the statement.
>>
>>61244960
I look at Breivik in a different light now. I did not know he was aware of Cultural Marxism and vilified it! Not even a smidgeon of this information was mentioned in the media. I guess it's true, he who controls the media controls the minds of the people who watch it.
>>
Also, for both Iranian anons here, I gihly recommend on Yt the videos of a man named Dr. Michael Scheuer, who spent 22 years with the CIA working on Middle Eastern issues and set up the Bin Laden unit.
He is the only american even somewhat mainstream and he truly understands the Middle East (literally everything he has predicted since he went public in 2004-- from the "arab spring" and how it would end up, to the rise of ISIS, to how Libya would turn out, the rise of Jihadis in Yemen and the horn of Africa, etc..
I mention him specifically bc he has said that he believes the Iranians will develop a nuke simply bc they need it in order to survive. They are surrounded by increasingly psychotic Jews who want them dead, and the decadent, hypocritical scum from the House of Saudi and the other oil Sheikdoms all trying to destroy Iran. We know Israel has 119 nukes, Scheuer said that the Saudis paid for Pakistan's program in exchange for a few nuclear warheads. Thus Iran needs them, simply to ensure their own survival.
BTW, here is a a taste of Dr. Scheuer testifying before the zionsts and israel-shills in congress. It's priceless to see how they reacted when someone actually tells them the truth. THIS man is a true American: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egnsDDJdKuk
>>
File: 1442753850468.jpg (27KB, 300x295px) Image search: [Google]
1442753850468.jpg
27KB, 300x295px
>>61245427
>look at Breivik in a different light now. I did not know he was aware of Cultural Marxism and vilified it! Not even a smidgeon of this information was mentioned in the media. I guess it's true, he who controls the media controls the minds of the people who watch it
lol, indeed my friend! And who do you think controls the media, even in Scandinavia?
>>
>>61245331
>Yes and no. Iran is actually surprisingly advanced for a country in that region. I recommend you skim over this Wikipedia page about Iran's international rankings.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_rankings_of_Iran
my friend, whenever you use wikipedia, please keep this in mind (it's a very short video, watch it, you'll never look at wikipedia the same again): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x2DFnGI9Ac
>>
>>61245429
I agree. He is based, right to their faces lol. Good on him.

>>61245515
These Zionists are something else. They won't hesitate to protect their power, even if it means hurting their own brothers and sisters. Are other groups of people who attain massive power this conniving as well (implying we could even know in the first place, but for the sake of argument)? Or is this specifically a Jewish gene or something. Why did we let them get this big...
>>
>>61245664
No way. Well then what is reliable anymore? What is pure? Still, these sources might not be valid, but Iran is not in the dark ages anymore (one foot in the shadow, however). We are advanced in some fields. Do you have any Wikipedia alternatives that are wholesome, if such a thing exists? I heard Pew is pretty solid (reporting on Muslims who believe backwards ideas, etc.)
>>
>>61245845
Oh no, I'm not disputing that Iran is a modernized nation, remember I dated a first-generation Iranian girl who spoke Farsi and who had lived there up until age 7.
She came from a wealthy background, and her family there had access to the internet so I'd see pictures all the time of Tehran and some of the outlying suburbs. It looks like an amazing city.
As for wikipedia....if you watched the video, then you saw, that's the sad truth. It can be trusted for things that do not impact the Jews in any way, but for anything that could be politically sensitive for Israel, forget it.
As for sources....for news about Israel, I use their own, english -language papers. I'm continually shocked by things that go on there which the Intl newswire services simply refuse to pick up.
For Iranian news, I like to watch press TV (I know, it's propaganda but I like to at least think I can tell the bullshit from the spin, and often it gives information that Us news outlets simply will not.
>>
>>61246290
How would, say, Iran's international rankings affect the Jews? Perhaps it makes Iran seem like more of a threat (so the US is swayed to fight for the Zionists' causes)? How can you tell if something affects the Jews negatively?
>>
>>61245669
>hese Zionists are something else. They won't hesitate to protect their power, even if it means hurting their own brothers and sisters. Are other groups of people who attain massive power this conniving as well (implying we could even know in the first place, but for the sake of argument)? Or is this specifically a Jewish gene or something. Why did we let them get this big.
Oh, I never addressed this. I've spent quite a lot of time studying it, nd I believe it is genetic. Think of it this way-- over thousands of years, Jews have never been farmers, laborers, craftsmen, etc... they earned money through changing money, loan sharking, sellling underwater real estate, haggling over every camel transaction or whatever they were selling and buying.
Over the centuries, this became an actual evolutionary advantage-- the ability to lie convincingly-- bc the jews who made the most money in such enterprises could have more kids.
In short, it's in their DNA. They are biologically programmed for parasitism at this point, no different than a tick or a tapeworm. If the US dropped all support for Ierael and Jews living in Gentle societies stopped sending money, Israel would collapse in a week.
2 good books I can recommend--- one, "The Genetics of the JEw," released in 1978 before the PC strange hold took place.
Another is "Jewish History, Jewish Religion" written by the lae professor Israel Shahak. This one is available easily onlne.
In short Shahak was a Jew who lived in Jeruslame around these Orthodox types, and he became so disgusted by them, he dicided to right a book about their customs like spitting 3 times each time they passed a church, cursing the mothers of the dead each time they pass a non-Jewish cemetery.You will not believe how insane these people are.
>>
File: bags.jpg (40KB, 625x363px) Image search: [Google]
bags.jpg
40KB, 625x363px
This is a real picture of a Jew on a flight. Bc he is apparently decnded from the "cohen" line, he is not allowed to potentially fly over a non-Jewish cemetry bc it would make him "unclean," so he wraps himself in plast
>>
>>61246826
So the Yews taught their kids their own easy, laid-back, notorious lifestyle, and here we are today. I remember I saw Morgan Spurlock (I think that was his name, it was the guy from Super Size Me) go to Israel and get treated horribly.

>>61246911
And I thought vegans were meticulous, This is on another level.
>>
>>61246621
>How would, say, Iran's international rankings affect the Jews? Perhaps it makes Iran seem like more of a threat (so the US is swayed to fight for the Zionists' causes)? How can you tell if something affects the Jews negatively?
Hard to say, bc the Jews don't always agree 100% on these things. Naturally, I think the Jews would have wanted to raise all the ranks to try to show that the "sanctions" were not working and try to get the US into a war.
However, given the way NEtanyahu treated Obama (he literally campaigned against him), I think Obama took a harder line with ISrael than probably any other president, and for that I'm grateful to him.
If the stats come directly from the UN, probably more easier to trust. Also, we need to keep in mind that part of the reason OPEC is flooding the market and driving oil to now below $30 a barrel is to try to keep Iran from making any money now they are allowed to export again.
>>
If it upsets the kikes then yeah it's a good deal.
Besides, telling Saudi Arabia to go fuck themselves in favor of Iran is the right thing to do.
>>
>>61247073
>So the Yews taught their kids their own easy, laid-back, notorious lifestyle, and here we are today. I remember I saw Morgan Spurlock (I think that was his name, it was the guy from Super Size Me) go to Israel and get treated horribly.
If you want a real story of non-Jews being treated horribly, look into the Jonathon Pollard case. Are you familiar with him? A psychotic Jew who spied for ISrael and ave the Jews the entire US Signal Intelligence manual, which had been xomiled since 1945. The Israelis then sold it to the Soviets, and it resulted in every single US agent working in the USSR at the time being "rolled up" and killed.
For about 8 years, the Jews denied her ever worked for them. Then, they admitted he was their spy, and had their PM (Netanyau) come to a US prison to visit him.
When they sent FBI agents there to investigate, tje Jews lost their luggage, were hostile to them in every way imaginable...actually, I think that's still on wikipedia, they haven't managed to edit it out. Let me check..
If you are interested in Pollard and just how serious his crimes were, look up a New Yorker article called "The Traitor" by Seymour Hersh I believe. You will not believe it.
>>
>>61247121
That's another thing. I saw in some thread, people were complaining about the petrodollar and how Iran being able to trade oil will have negative effects. To my knowledge (not an econ major, take what I say with a grain of salt), there will be more supply of oil, so the price drops, so you can buy more oil than was previously possible. Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't the sanctions being lifted better, because Iran is an energy superpower?
>>
>>61247073
Here mate, this is how the Jews teeated Federal Agents trying to investigate the biggest espionage case in history. These are the people who get over 80% of the US foreign aid budget, plus tens of billions more in grants, loans, subsidies, allowing them to sell weapons built with our patents, all sorts of things:
"When asked to return the stolen material, the Israelis reportedly turned over only a few dozen low-classified documents.[50] At the time, the Americans knew that Pollard had passed tens of thousands of documents. The Israelis created a schedule designed to wear them down, including many hours per day of commuting in blacked-out buses on rough roads, and frequent switching of buses,[50] leaving them without adequate time to sleep, and preventing them from sleeping on the commute.[50] The identity of Pollard's original handler, Sella, was withheld. All questions had to be translated into Hebrew and answered in Hebrew, and then translated back into English, even though all the parties spoke perfect English.[50] The Commander Jerry Agee remembers that, even as he departed the airport, airport security made a point of informing him that "you will never be coming back here again." After his return to the US, Agee found various items had been stolen from his luggage.[50] The abuse came not only from the guards and officials, but also the Israeli media.[50]"
>>
>>61247412
I'll look into it. What has the world come to.
>>
File: puppets.jpg (3MB, 4937x4966px) Image search: [Google]
puppets.jpg
3MB, 4937x4966px
>>61247412
>>61247575
Greatest ally.
How many americans are aware of shit like that?
>>
>>61247562
>another thing. I saw in some thread, people were complaining about the petrodollar and how Iran being able to trade oil will have negative effects. To my knowledge (not an econ major, take what I say with a grain of salt), there will be more supply of oil, so the price drops, so you can buy more oil than was previously possible. Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't the sanctions being lifted better, because Iran is an energy superpower?
Ok let me explain the game going on here to you. In order to break even, the Saudis need to sell oil for $103 a barrel mostly bc they need to pay for the lavish, degenerate lives of the 6,000 "royals" who are members of the al-Saud family.
Due to fracking and other technology, the US actually produced more oil than Saudi Arabia last year. So they panic, what to do? They are trying to lower the price until they put all the US fracking companies (along with Iran and Russia) into bankruptcy by making the price of oil so low.
To do this, Saudi Arabia is going into massive debt and cutting back on some of their free hand outs to their people (which, as we both know, is dangerous. The only thing that keeps more Saudis from joining ISIS is that they can live kin-0like lifestyles for doing fuck all).
So, the Saudis are going heavily into debt with this cheap oil, hoping they can bankrupt and ruin the US fracking Industry, ruin Iran, and ruin Russia with all this cheap oil. Then, once these companies have been bankrupted, the Saudis would then jack up prices to $180+ a barrel to make up what they'll lose over the next new years.
Does that make sense?
>>
>>61245664
I feel so fucking angry right now. And its not just the wikipedia, internet is under strict monitoring, all of the major sites are corrupt. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOTZ4tpKr8Y
>>
>>61247789
You know Brazilbro, some days on Pol, I think most people are aware. Then, for example, I was on here...last night i think, and there was an entire thread of people talking about how they wanted to convert to Judaism.
I go back and forth with Pol. Sometimes, when people here honestly admit that they are literally virgins, then it makes more sense to me. Most of these sorts of guys will meet some girl, a pig, and get laid for the first time and marry her, and they will begin working a 9-5 at some shit job for a paycheck and stop caring about world politics.
It's pathetic.
>>
>>61247905
Jesus. Yes, it, unfortunately, makes sense. How are they certain that they will have customers at those outrageously marked-up prices?
>>
>>61247906
You didn't know this stuff turkey? Holy shit, lol, I could keep going on for HOURS and giving you more and more shit.
Have you seent he fox news video that literallt says Israel had foreknowledge of 9/11, which was eventually banned? Let me see if still on YT. This is real vieo from fox news that quotes an agent as saying: "The real question is, how could these Israeli Spies NOT know?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
>>
Trust me, watch this entire video. It's about 20 mins, a compilation of 4 different reports, but .it's literally Federal agents telling Fox news tht the Mossad knew 9/11 was coming, and did not warn the US.
I'm not exaggerating or making it up. Murdoch got calls from Abe Foxman among others, demanding he stop airing this series. We only have these videos bc one brave fax producer sneaked out with it and out in on YT. Watch, trust me on this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
>>
>>61247906
>>61248237
>>61248421
I just hope that, one day, we get to live in the world our mothers told us about, one of bliss and peace. Let us rejoice in the knowledge that our children could live this out to be reality.
>>
>>61248112
Now with Iran, they aren't
>>
They're a nuclear power, they hate jewry, and their women are aryan and beautiful.

Bring 'em all over. I'll learn me some mean farsi if I can get myself a good dark haired, blue eyed qt.
>>
File: fredo367.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
fredo367.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>61248421

i'll get right on it Fredo
>>
>>61248485
IDK, friend. I think that Europe is rapidly heading toward civil war, and I think we will end up in it, one way or another. Actually, Canada has no military draft so you'd be safe.
IF you don't have time to watch that Fox News video about 9/11, please save it and watch and spread. IT seems like too much to believe, but Fox News is a reliable source and the reporter is quoting directly from federal officials he interviewed.
You only need to watch the first 5 minutes to hear the most important part. And it's not some crazy, conspiracy, anti-Jewish thing-- Fox news,, if anything, generally always supports the Jews.
>>
>>61248777
Don't worry, I'll watch it and share it to the like-minded.
>>
File: jewnamegame.jpg (14KB, 202x250px) Image search: [Google]
jewnamegame.jpg
14KB, 202x250px
>>61248587
Is that meant to be humorous? Let me guess, you're a zionist, and don't like people spreading news broadcasts (from one of the 4 big networks) that literally quote an FBI agent as saying "The question is, how could they [mossad] not know?
I don't get the reference, how does that make me "Fredo?"
Random guess- you're that same, illiterate jew troll? Wouldn't you be happier in the echo chambers with your fellow semites?
>>
>>61249025
Fredo was Michael Corleone's brother. Michael betrayed his trust. Maybe he's saying you are similar to Fredo in that Michael (the establishment/sheeple) will betray you, even though you meant to help them. Either that or it's a quip bc Fredo had a big nose.
>>
>>61248987
Anon, do you know the story of the USS Liberty? The American ship the Jews tried to sink and kill the entire crew and blame it on egypt?
Ddi you know that as a result the USS Saratoga under PACCOM authoity of John Mccain's father, were dispatched with presidental orders to nuke Cairo?
Not kidding. Had the suriviors of the USS liberty not managed to rig a antenna and send an SOS which identified the attackers as Israelis, the US would have started a nuclear war with Egypt over a ship the Israelis attacked.
>>
>>61249210
Jesus... I'd heard of it but damn. As long as the people have their distractions, these instances will not be forgotten.
>>
>>61249306
If yuo wan tthe entire story, there is a book called "Assault on the Liberty" by a man named "Lt Ennis," who survived the attack..
But probably easier for you to watch a BBC Documentary called "Dead In The Water." I'll try to find the video, maybe you can save, then will give you a brief overview (assuming you want it of course). I believe it's worth spending the time to show people this stuff simply bc people cannot imagine that it's true, and not some sort of Alex Jones, conspiracy insanity. Well, here it is from the BBC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjOH1XMAwZA
>>
File: Iran after 16 jaunury.jpg (35KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Iran after 16 jaunury.jpg
35KB, 500x500px
>Americans think that all those money that Irans getting is belong to them
Bitch we are just getting our franklin$ back
Besides,Salam OP hamvatan!
>>
>>61249539
Thanks. I appreciate the links you've put out, changes what I think of these things now. All the best from Canada.
>>
So, to give you an overview...when the Jews went to war, the Us specifically told them they were NOT permitted to enter the Golan Heights or to go all the way into the Siani. Once it became clear that war was inevitable, the Liberty was dispatched and picked up an extra yiddish/hebrew translator in Gibraltar.
So, this American ship was off the Coast in Egypt, but in intl waters. It was the most advanced spy ship ever built. For arms, it only had 2 .50 caliber guns, bc normally it sailed with a destroyer escort. It was alone.
So that June morning, an Israeli propeller plane comes out and begins circling their ship. The plane clearly marked as Israeli, so it circles close enough that the men can see, and wave to, the pilot. This happens repeatedly.
Suddenly, just after 1200 hours, 2 unmarked mirage jets speed out toward the ship and begin straffing it with canon and Napalm. It shoots out all the antenna, etc.. At the same time, the distress channel on the radio that the Us uses is being jammed. It's an attack by the Jews.
Then, 2 Israeli PT boats armed with torpedos join the slaughter. They launch one torpedo and it hits directly in the engine room.26 men die almost immediately.
Now, all their antennas are shot out, their radio channels are jammed. Somehow, a communications guy manages to literally rig an antenna and get out as SOS to PAC Command. Fighters and Bombers are sent immediately from the USS America and USS saratoga. On the America, special marines are brought out to guard the nuclear weapons as they are bering loaded.
Fighters head for the ship, bombers for Egypt. Somewhere along the line, it becomes clear that Israel is behind it, bc after they realize the SOS message has gotten through, and after the Jews had machine-gunned their lifeboats (a war crime), the Jews go into damage control and have their ambassador call, etc..
Different estimates putt he plane with the nuke somewhere between 3 minutes and 30 seconds (cont)
>>
>>61249680
Cool, I should get myself doing something productive too. Good talking to you, always glad when I can make someone aware of facts they never knew before. Later.
>>
I like iran but not when my town transforms to iran, i like iranians when they stick to iran.
>>
>>61249572
Salam. the money is making the arab countries mad as fuck, calling USA our new allies n shit, hell fucking yeah senpai we gonna mopp the floor with those disgusting subhuman arabs
>>
>>61252834
kek
Their stocks droped like some mad beats
>>
File: slice the kike.png (46KB, 939x879px) Image search: [Google]
slice the kike.png
46KB, 939x879px
>>61254013
Yeah, me and my mother are having a real laugh at it. They are shitting their pants
>>
>>61235181
super power 2030 with India
>>
>>61254312
.. its hard to believe india could be super power...
Meme super power yeah, but real power.. I can't believe it.
>>
>>61234741
The deal is shit, the idea about allying with Iran to BTFO sunnis is good though, but Obama is a retard. Instead he topples libya and tries to stop syria, both had their people mostly controlled.

But Obama does not want to put pressure on the Saudis, he wants them to kill US oil, and he knows also if oil prices were high while Obamacare is rolling out, people will be even more livid.
>>
>>61254171
>>61254312
Superpower with ballastic missiles after 2030
>>61254770
>White servents.mp4
>>
>>61234741

No, I do not like the deal. It was a deal just to make a deal to accomplish a disguise of foreign action by the Obama administration

It simply serves no purpose. It's not going to stop Iran making a bomb piecemeal from the enriched uranium acquired from various facilities, the $150bn dollars they are receiving was theirs in the first place just frozen in western accounts, the last people I trust building nuclear energy reactors is a nationalized Iranian effort, it alienates what little frenemies we have in the ME, self-inspection is fucking retarded, and the Islamic Republic of Iran still hates us. Islam exists completely antithetical to American existence, to say striking a bad deal would somehow show a significant that changing is retarded and naive.

We should be working to wipe the shitstain of Islam off the fucking map, not pretending to engage in diplomacy with them.
>>
>>61257140
You seriously sound like a warmonger, you realize that?
Thread posts: 202
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.