[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Australia day is fucking retarded this country has never done

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 196
Thread images: 26

File: 1453003599860[1].jpg (29KB, 375x305px) Image search: [Google]
1453003599860[1].jpg
29KB, 375x305px
Australia day is fucking retarded this country has never done anything noteworthy or worthwhile. Seeing Australians partake in Amerifat tier nationalism is mind boggling
>>
not really. you guys are just as dumb if not dumber than we are.
>>
>>61234143
Great bants
Everyone calls each other cunts openly
>Not a great country
Go kill yourself
>>
>>61234143
nice shilling friend. heres a (You)
>>
>>61234226
at least you burgerlards evicted your bong overlords and won your freedumbs... but I think i have to agree on straya-cunt... Its really an abysmal country with nothing worthwhile to speak off Culture-wise..
>>
Cool it cunt just watch the cricket
>>
All joking aside does Australia do anything relevant? Aside from showing the world Koalas and kangaroos. The Croc hunter too I guess.
>>
>>61234143
BUSINESS OWNER MAD AS FUCK
>>
File: 1448603060107.jpg (159KB, 620x330px) Image search: [Google]
1448603060107.jpg
159KB, 620x330px
>>61234432
Biological warfare research
>>
>>61234432
They're the Florida of the anglosphere. Full of hicks who make unusual news stories. It's too bad they follow the UK. At least they speak a rough form of English which keeps some civilization in them. President Trump will bring the eternal Anglo back to the world.
>>
>>61234432
your mums relevant
>>
>>61234143
could one punch man stump trump?
>>
>>61234143
>never done anything noteworthy or worthwhile
>communal barbie
Pick one, faggot.
>>
>>61234143
Abo scum detected. Go back to putting up your shitty invasion day posters black cunt
>>
>>61234143
If you don't like it then fuck off back to your old country cunt. How about we created the best society in the world? That's something to celebrate you fucking cuck cunt.
>>
>>61234143

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/9576387/ns/health-health_care/t/two-australians-win-nobel-prize-medicine/#.VptQsRcXdBU

>Dr Barry Marshall was so determined to convince the world that bacteria — not stress — caused ulcers that he drank a batch of it.
>Five days later he was throwing up, and he had severe stomach inflammation for about two weeks.

>The discovery by the two Australians that ulcers weren’t caused by stress, but rather by the bacterium Helicobacter pylori, turned medical dogma on its head. As a result, peptic ulcer disease has been transformed from a chronic, frequently disabling condition to one that can be cured by a short regimen of antibiotics and other medicines, said the Nobel Assembly of the Karolinska Institute in Stockholm.
>>
>>61234143
I bet you have a Facebook page plastered in 'invasion day' and anti Cronulla riots pictures. It's literally just celebrating us being a country. That's fucking it. If you don't like our 'America tier nationalism' I hear Sweden isn't turning away new arrivals.
>>
>>61234432
How about our science agency enabled your Wifi to work outside of a single room you faggot cunt.

You should also thank us for inventing the pacemaker keeping your big fat "Ma" alive as well you cunt.
>>
>>61234143
If you don't have at least a bit of nationalism you risk sliding into a Sweden or Germany level of cultural sickness. A bit of nationalism is good.
>>
>>61234143
Think of it like this, we need a day to have a barbie, to drink until we pass out, to talk so much shit that it produces actual pollution to the point Antarctica will melt and a day to spend with our people. If every other country in the world has an independence or a monarchy day, why can't we celebrate a day to talk shit?
>>
>>61234143
You have snow in the summer, and heat in the winter. That counts for something, champ.
>>
File: 1441165351990.jpg (24KB, 401x372px) Image search: [Google]
1441165351990.jpg
24KB, 401x372px
>Live in suburban white suburb
>turn 18
>go to local pub all the time to get pissed
>love this pub always good vibes
>Anzac day comes
>"Oh sweet the pub will have two up and there will be war vets there and all the young blokes will talk with the old blokes"
>go to pub
>girls trying to walk their drunk friend home while shes vomiting
>guys dressed like they are straight out of LA niggerhood
>loud techno music playing
>cunts on drugs everywhere
>smoke machines
>lights
>not one single veteran in there
>not one single servicemen in there
>Mfw all these cunts have no idea what Anzac day is about
>>
Australia is awesome as fuck.
I grew up in a city of 200k and my life could not have been better.

>City was 95% white throughout my life except some aboriginals
>Country is far away from war or anything bad
>Stronghold of western culture
>Hot white women everywhere
>Population loves to drink and do drugs, but also hates degenerates who dont work
>Serious crime is pretty low, especially away from capital cities (Murder etc is rare)

there isnt the opportunity for enormous success, ivy league colleges and all that but we also dont have the other end of the spectrum - extreme poverty, violent crime etc.

This country is based as fuck, I wouldnt have wanted to grow up anywhere else.

You know what im gonna do this week? Work at my easy 50k a year job, fuck my hot fwb and not stress about anything really.
This weekend i will go clubbing with all my white friends, and some white girls and just enjoy being young in the best country on earth
>>
File: strayacunt4.webm (3MB, 480x278px) Image search: [Google]
strayacunt4.webm
3MB, 480x278px
>>61234143
Feel free to leave cunt.
>>
>>61235232
Fucking hell man.

There's a few of those hipster pub/club things near me but there's also a bunch of the classic ones that don't allow that sort of shit.

I like to be able to get a quiet drink after a shift and not have to listen to doomf doomf shitty music where I have to shout as loud as I can just to get a drink. Then I get my drink and trip over everything as I try to get back to my table because I can't see a fucking thing and then find that my table has been taken by a group of 19yo fuck wits who are trying to start fights with people.

I have no idea how people enjoy that shit.
>>
>>61235232

Blame your own country for failing to instill patriotism.
>>
>>61235453
Same here mate, expect 99% white.
>>
>>61234633
proxy?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160117-084616.png (651KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160117-084616.png
651KB, 1080x1920px
This was a pretty big deal.
>>
Australia is an anti intellectual country. There's a reason brain drain is a massive problem here.
>>
>>61235516
did it died?
>>
>>61235532
I hear you man. I'm still young as fuck (21) but even i got over the club scene very soon. I would much rather have beers with my mates at a table where we can hear each other, doesn't matter where.
>>
>>61234143
what southern faggot state are you from
>>
>>61235611
No.
>>
Australia is fine. Not great, just fine. It's safe and boring here, relatively uncultured and backwards.

You'll have a far more enriching life somewhere else. More problems to deal with as well, but that tends to make better people.
>>
I thought Australians were just as patriotic as Americans about their country. What's this shit?
>>
>>61235714
Can confirm, bailing out of here as soon as PhD is done. Not a brain dead builder so better opportunities are overseas.
>>
>>61234143

>lucky country
>>
>>61235453
>You know what im gonna do this week? Work at my easy 50k a year job, fuck my hot fwb and not stress about anything really.
>This weekend i will go clubbing with all my white friends, and some white girls and just enjoy being young in the best country on earth
>>61235453

Spot the average convict, happy being mediocre and not achieving anything with their lives.

That's the Australian way.
>>
>>61234143
It's invasion day. Use it as a chance to acknowledge how fucked up early Australian history is and otherwise crank up the barbie and put a few prawns and crabs and crayfish on top. Then bob's your uncle. Don't get into this flag-waving nationalist bullshit. That's for tossers and wankers and bogans.
>>
File: 1400261141386.png (44KB, 900x850px) Image search: [Google]
1400261141386.png
44KB, 900x850px
>>61237207
Murka doesn't even rate when it comes to pride
>>
>>61237367
The poll was rigged. Liberals aren't American.
>>
Tendulkar>Bradman
>>
>>61235892
No, it woke up later on.

Kangaroo MMA should be a thing, though. Would make millions.
>>
>>61237309
What's your field? Literature PhD here and I relate to what you say. Stuff from Patrick White about suburban mediocrity, the Great Australian Emptiness, the effects of the tyranny of distance, and all that. Australia is comfortable, but often just lazy and bland. Tall poppies and suchlike.
>>
>>61234143
I think Australia is unique, but in the same way that northern England is unique.

Doesn't deserve country-status, any Australian worth their salt knows that greatness only exists outside this continent.
>>
>>61237500
Mathematics.
>>
File: 1450953015984.jpg (136KB, 641x639px) Image search: [Google]
1450953015984.jpg
136KB, 641x639px
>>61237523
Get out me country, pooftah.
>>
Fuckin great country.
Not perfect but shitloads better than most.
If you are not a pussiefied soft cunt you can live a Trump tier life by being a white aussie champion.
>>
>>61237538
Good to know. I'd recommend you check out postdocs and assistant prof positions at top US unis. The pay is better than you expect and the resources and teaching support are far beyond what you'll find in Australia now. Good luck with it.
>>
>>61237635
I will as soon as i finish uni

enjoy being a mediocre meth-head
>>
>>61237686
Bogan detected.
>>
File: aam.png (55KB, 466x446px) Image search: [Google]
aam.png
55KB, 466x446px
Daily reminder that Britain tried to charge us money to keep out all the Indians and Asians and were at one stage going to kick us out of the Commonwealth because of the White Australia Policy.
>>
Mate we're America's biggest base in the Pacific
If you don't like it fuck off. I certainly am, going to based USA where there are actually jobs for my kind.
>>
>>61237686
Fucking this. No UK, Euro, USA-tier PC bullshit here (disregard melbourne)
>>
>>61237700
Thank you, but life in academia is awful: pressure to publish, cannibalizing fresh postgrads, not for me. Have a job lined up in Switzerland in big data.
>>
>>61234143

It kept criminals out of Britain. That's something I guess.

Though I guess technically the ocean did that.

Yeah, Australia really hasn't done shit.
>>
>>61237853
Cool. Enjoy getting rich. Hopefully it won't be soul destroying to put your skills to gleaning profit rather than promoting new ideas. I can understand the choice. The skiing should be great.
>>
>>61237801
>>
>>61237866
Beat your asses in the Battle of Brisbane cunt

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Brisbane
>>
>>61234143
an aussie shitposting about aussie IRL shitposting?
>>
Honestly the only profit to be gained from being an Australian is that it's not as difficult to settle into the USA when compared to other places.
It's a good place to build some credentials and take some wealth but as a country to call your own it is seriously so bad.
>>
>>61234432
We have an absolute fuck-ton of yellowcake
>>
>>61237801
Britain gave nukes to the pakis so India couldn't take it as it's still part of the commonwealth and India isn't
>>
>>61234432
At least one Australien per year removes himself from the genepool in an elaborate fashion at the munich Oktoberfest.
They are like living memes.
>>
Australia has nothing to celebrate.

They got their shit kicked in by everyone they fought.

The only acceptable holiday was Labour day, but worker rights have eroded ever since, one day it will be a complete farce too.
>>
>>61235892
Yeah Nah she'll be right mate
>>
File: 1426570211089.jpg (35KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1426570211089.jpg
35KB, 600x800px
>>61237367
>Russia 1st
>Ukraine last
That explains alot
>>
>>61235232
australia day and anzac day aren't the same thing fuck head
>>
>>61234143
When was this australia day? Did i miss it again some special ed guy who sat next to me 2 days ago drinking his blue berry slurpy at maccas said happy australia day back then, was he just fucking with me?
>>
>>61234432

Look inside your room.

You will probably find a power strip, powering your computer, monitor and shit.

This is an Australian invention.

Without it you'd be fucked. You would only be able to power either your computer or your monitor. Completely useless.

You're welcome.
>>
>>61239398
>special ed guy who sat next to me 2 days

Yeah he was bullshitting. Or just retarded. It's on the 26.
>>
>>61239441
Yeah, an Australian invention (educated overseas), not Australia's invention.

Don't be a fuckwit and try to make the entire country claim a invention whose its only contribution was bring where it happened.

We haven't had a coordinated country wide effort like the Apollo program to be proud of. We're arse-fucking-backwards here.

Be intellectually honest at the very least, not another fucking convict.
>>
Not really, we are a young country with a very small population.
Don't cuck us out of any sort of National identity just because you don't feel like celebrating.

We have alot of food and and unique culture to celebrate..
>>
It isn't our food. It's everyone else's food.
>>
Guarantee this dhds0O/8d faggot is just a butthurt fuckwitt who doesn't appreciate how good we've got it here compared to the rest of the world

>Anti-intellectualism
I always here this shit and nearly every time I ask them where they are from it's melbourne.
Truly mini-berlin.
>>
>>61234633
I would have thought the Florida on the Anglosphere was Florida
>>
>>61235232
>be me
>serving sailor
>go to rsl because pub is full of degenerates

fucktard, you must be autistic.
>>
>>61242576
I already acknowledged we have it fine here. It's not great, but it's safe and boring with low aspirations.
>>
>>61242901
>Safe and boring
Jesus, I bet you've never spent one day in europe.
>>
>>61242971
You'd lose that bet.
>>
>>61243023
But you're a different ID.
>>
>>61243110
NBN router WiFi being shitty.
>>
>>61243208
Well my partner's lived in a rural, cultured area of the netherlands and when he came here he enjoyed it grealty, I guess it's just your bullshit believing that it is always another green pasture.
>>
>>61239441
Wow a powerstrip. I'm sure nobody could've ever thought of series circuitry but an Australian.
>>
File: Bill Cosby ping man.jpg (67KB, 620x480px) Image search: [Google]
Bill Cosby ping man.jpg
67KB, 620x480px
African here I'm gonna be fucking my white girlfriend while she wears the Australian flag on Australia day, I will then make her plead for the BBC while and then open my load all over her cute little white Aryan face
>>
>>61243405
Thinking about this without the stupid fetish, isn't this a bit of a oxymoron?
If you're trying to discredit a nation the last thing you would want to do is try to make it seem angelic by idolized women.

Also
>African
>Australia
Mate even if you tried you'd be mocked, most africans are all skinnies like their cousins back home.
There isn't much tough niggers here, at all.
Even our leftists are tougher.
>>
>>61240149

The US population is 14 times our population. Of course we're not going to have an Apollo program.

But we're building the largest radiotelescope ever built: https://www.skatelescope.org/

We're a small country but we're consistently boxing above our weight class.
>>
>>61243284
You're... either deliberately misreading what I have written, or you're thick as fuck.

Everywhere else has problems and issues too.

Australia is safe, but boring and backwards. A tub of yoghurt has more culture than here. We celebrate mediocrity, shun intellectualism, and have no great aspirations as a nation beyond exceeding how much alcohol we consume compared to last weekend. We consume and don't produce. We don't nation build. We're happy being lazy and taking it easy to the grave.

If this suits you fine then Australia is brilliant. But fuck me, I'd like to imagine by now we're beyond cavelife and trying to better ourselves.
>>
>>61243360
>Wow a powerstrip. I'm sure nobody could've ever thought of series circuitry but an Australian.

I was being facetious dumbo. I'm aware a power strip is not much of an achievement.

>American taking everything literally.
>>
Hurrrr has an australian done anything
nah cunt just made sure you had wifi in your starbucks
>>
>>61243568
> International project.
> is selected to be built in Australia.
> "Australia is boxing above its class"
>>
File: are_you_contributing_to_cancer.jpg (54KB, 346x307px) Image search: [Google]
are_you_contributing_to_cancer.jpg
54KB, 346x307px
Why are there so many weak humans on /pol?

This forum has achieved fuck all. No one on here is making any real difference. Half of the threads are cointelpro and dumb cunts falling for it. It's time to leave. later ya'll. Good luck with some real personal growth
>>
>>61234143
As long as I get a paid day off work, IDGAF.
>>
File: 1448531111858.jpg (9KB, 220x230px) Image search: [Google]
1448531111858.jpg
9KB, 220x230px
>>61234143
Thanks for tearing our fellow cunt down my fellow foreigners of /pol/, but old mate here is what we call UnAustralian, it's a common case among fuckwits and dogcunts, and generally hits loners the hardest on Australia day when they realize they're girt by sea and can't fuck off to a better country because:
>A: No one will have
>B: There are no better countries

OP you leb cuck,
Haven't you got your Australian flagged bucket hat and Australian flagged thongs from big W?
Haven't you got a slab in the fridge ready to go?
Haven't you been to the servo and picked up some hectic speeddealers?
Don't you listen to the JJJ hottest one hundred?
Don't you have any mates?

Fuck off and die.
>>
File: louis.jpg (24KB, 615x349px) Image search: [Google]
louis.jpg
24KB, 615x349px
>>61243527
LITTLE
WHITE
PEEPEE
>>
File: 1334716121039.jpg (94KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1334716121039.jpg
94KB, 600x450px
>all these whiny self hating poofters in this thread

Maybe if your parents didn't move out of whatever war torn shithole before you were born here you would appreciate how lucky you have it. At least you cunts are doing the right thing and moving away ASAP.
>>
>>61243568
We do this all the time, the difference is unlike our retarded melbourne cousins most of us see our inventions as a greater aid to other people then a achievement to mark up our narcissism.

Especially in vehicles.

>>61243613
>Boring
Subjective
>Backwards
A lot more advanced then the rest of the world to be honest, especially considering our government facilities and it's abilities and the abundance of wifi and phone connections almost everywhere.

>A tub of yoghurt has more culture than here
Same shit I've heard about germany but people love that place.
Half of their shit isn't even german, it's from another country.

>We celebrate mediocrity
Or we just don't care about most things because we're not a emotionally insecure narcissist like you.

>The rest of this post
I swear I've heard this somewhere before.

Fuck mate, if you don't like it here fuck off to oregon or whatever hipster "intellectual" city you want to live in.
>>
>>61243881
Actually I measure 19cm or 7.5 but whatevs mate.
>>
>>61243735

DAFUQ. So was the CERN in Switzerland.

Stop being so negative. We'll never be as big as the US, Europe or China.

And the point about not producing anything is wrong. We don't make popular consumer products like cars or iPhones, but we do have global companies serving industries worldwide, even if you exclude mining companies (but why should you). Our stock market is the 12th largest in the world, despite ranking somewhere like 50 in population size.
>>
>>61244074
>19cm
>Big
>>
>>61234950
>Dr Barry Marshall was so determined to convince the world that bacteria — not stress — caused ulcers that he drank a batch of it.
The absolute mad cunt!
>>
>>61244267
Airplane was a good film.
But if you're not joking mate, it goes way past the average vaginal size and just a few centimetres above the limit for the butthole to the point it'd hurt a lot, so yeah I'd say it is pretty big mate.
>>
>>61244335
Why are you replying to arab rape babies?
Just ignore it fuck
>>
>>61244398
I'm just doing it in spite mate, I don't really care.
>>
>>61234432
and what USA did?
1) ww1, when it has nothing to do with them
)2 ) caused ww2, supported kikes, supported marxists (!!!), destroyed europe
3) still occupy europe
4) nuked japan
5) fucked up middle east
6) caused refugee crisis by causing CIA payed and orchestrated revolution in middle east and north africa
7) paying niggers to go to europe
8) forcing us to make sanctions against russkies while taking our positions on their markets
plz.
>>
>>61244478
You didn't answer his question.
>>
>>61234143

Why? Despite some nanny state laws that need to be fixed Aus is bretty gud. Its that kind of attitude that led to those laws in the first place.

Be proud of your country, and take back whats yours, like the right to bear arms and watch porn with women with small boobs.

Oh and thanks for helping us kick japans ass in the pacific.
>>
>>61244441
Don't give these niggers any response at all.
Nigger and arab rape babies are looked at in disgust when they walk down the street. The chance that he has a white woman to fuck that wasn't dug up from a grave is absolutely none at all.
>>
>>61234633

>Australia is the Florida of the Anglosphere

lol.

also, nice flag.
>>
>>61244540
your banter is enough of contribution to this world. with that u did more then africa and i would chose you over amerishits every day
>>
>>61234143
You're joking right? 15 years ago we had the best rugby league, rugby union and cricket team in the world, all at the same time

Polymer banks notes, wifi, rack and pinion steering system, hills hoist, cask wine, utility cars. All inventions from this great country. If you don't like this country feel free to fuck off and leave, Us actual Australians won't miss you
>>
>>61238584
Sorry mate last time I checked India was part of the Commonwealth.
>>
>>61244571
Take it down' a notch kiddo, we know they're bad but the guy is playing around.
>>
File: whiteaus-500x500.jpg (36KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
whiteaus-500x500.jpg
36KB, 500x500px
>>61234143
What is there to celebrate?

Invasion? Rape? Slavery? Genocide?
>>
File: 1453011047791.jpg (3MB, 1800x4478px) Image search: [Google]
1453011047791.jpg
3MB, 1800x4478px
You guys have fun now, I'm off to sleep.
>>
>>61244671
Why don't you set sail for africa if you want to be a clown for a nigger?
>>
>>61243360
>Wow a powerstrip. I'm sure nobody could've ever thought of series circuitry but an Australian.

it's parallel, dumbass.

if it were series it would divide the voltage; plug in three similar loads and each would receive 1/3 of the voltage.
>>
File: 1448808941491.jpg (242KB, 2048x1896px) Image search: [Google]
1448808941491.jpg
242KB, 2048x1896px
>>61244741
Just before I go to sleep mate, there is nothing wrong with thinking of africans as incompetent nobodies to the point you don't take them seriously.
>>
>>61244741
LITTLE
>>
>>61234143
>Be objectively one of the best countries in the world
>Not noteworthy and worth celebrating about

Literally kill yourself cuck
>>
>>61244843
Yes there is. They shouldn't be acknowledged at all. They should be considered nothing more than dirt for white men to talk over. They shouldn't even be in our country at all.
Once they're all back in their shithole, Australians can finally have a country to be proud of.
>>
>>61244044
I wouldn't really put melbourne to be the patriotic city. Too much left to be patriotic.
>>
>>61244713
Yeah m8. The pommie toffs dumped us in a harsh hostile land with heaps of savages but we prevailed against the coons with superior whitefella technology and the determination to wring what we could from this land for our childrens sake. And now look what we've achieved. We've tamed this country to produce bountiful harvests of many kinds, and even raised the aborigine up to literacy (barely).
Most coons you see in the cities have been enriched with the white mans blood, but the full blood ones from the bush I think we should preserve them in their natural habitat like endangered species.
>>
File: 1450751251694.png (89KB, 301x267px) Image search: [Google]
1450751251694.png
89KB, 301x267px
>>61244713
May as well kill yourself, let's correct for history. Don't worry mate, I'll demolish some buildings before I go.
>>
>>61244713
>>61245093
>>61245135
Aboriginals are an absolute non issue, they have bred themselves almost to extinction and whjat little blood remains has mixed with europeans. They are nothing more than a sideshow to be laughed at and forgotten.

Unless we white Australians want to go the way of the aboriginal it's time we had a serious look at out immigration, the removal of the white Australia policy may just be the biggest mistake we made. This Australia day should be about taking back what is ours and letting the niggers and arabs know that Australia is OURS and always will be.
>>
>>61245318
I agree on the Abo issue.
How do we do the second thing? Cronulla II?
>>
>>61245318
>Australia is OURS and always will be.
I hate your kind.

You all go parading about being Australian and respecting the country but have no qualms with wearing Aussie flag thongs, shorts and underwear and draping the flag around your dirty, sweaty bodies.

You all get up in arms about foreigners coming here to contribute to the prosperity of the nation but the moment they or Australians raise important issues and solve pro that plague the country, your standard response is "if you don't love it, fuck off mate". Like that's ever helped anyone or created solutions. Then you retreat back to your boring mediocrity.

The fact is, Australia is fucked. Its people are dumb, our media is worse than Americas, we're heading for a massive financial crisis, there is a brain drain,there are hardly any jobs and we're way behind other developed nations.
>>
>>61234143
Um you built a country from nothing? Well I shouldn't say you, your faggot hands didn't touch a thing. The ancestors of the place did.
>>
>>61245792
>raise the prosperity of the nation

Haha, the only thing raising by letting brown cunts into this country is knife crime, fuck of to North korea will all the other communists
>>
>>61244713
>What is there to celebrate?
Turning murderers, rapist, thieving criminal scums into annoying trolls in the internet.
>>
>>61234143
If we could piss off this multicultural bullshit and get the fuck back to building a prosperous "White" Australia, dogs like you would die out.

You don't even have to be white. Just be fuckin ready to fuckin integrate.
>>
>>61239186
without communism and jew overtake Russia could be best country in the world right now, massive brain drain due to ww2 and communism
>>
>>61245934
Thanks for proving my point and ignoring the rest of the problems, cuntface.
>>
Strewth m8 the Starbucks in Melbourne must have closed to have this much self-hating no-hope faggots raining on everyone's parade.

Australians love a yarn, but we hate petty bullshit. So I'm sorry for the lack of idiotic meandering to keep you self absorbed pricks amused whilst you suckle the teat from freedom and opportunity you did not earn but are quick to dismiss.

Suck a fat one you Victorian cunts.
>>
>>61245642
No we don't need another Cronulla yet.
Actually we just need to start talking with each other because as each day goes on the younger generation is fed more pro-immigration, pro-globalist ideals through social media. The liberal party has done most to destroy the white Australia policy so don't expect any support from any politicians current in power.

Most of all just don't be afraid to approach the subject with your friends and family because if you're too worried about losing friends over having an oppinion then the left wing liberal media has already won.

If you protest for a restriction on immigration to non-europeans you will be labelled a racist or a nazi, neither things should make a white Australian be afraid to protest but it does. There is no way forward without silently embracing that which the left will call us. I don't mean to say we walk the streets with nazi flags but that we should not be afraid to be called one. We don't want to be nazi's, this is not the ideal we should strive for. We should simply be that which out forefathers were that is proud white Australians.

Politically, I think that One Nation has the best platform for anti-immigration. There is only one other such party and it is clearly to stormfront for most people to swallow, I don't want to support them.

Now if I see another Cronulla riot, I'm not going to shake my head..I will be proud but I just don't want that to be the only way to speak to those who live in fear of their voices which are never heard. A white Australia is a proud nation with a strong economy that should not rely upon nigger labour unfairly given over whites.
>>
>>61245792
faggot logic:
>wah people arent taking notice of my speshul INNOVATIONS to save Oz.
>everyone else is dumbshits
>wah people being mean to me
>fuck this Imma go to London for better buttsex
>yteah straya a shit. Not worth saving anyway.
>>
>>61245318
I know, white Australia policy was removed, multiculturalism came in. Mateship was eroded, values undermined, now no one cares about anything.
Have a look through http://www.australianlibertyalliance.org.au/values-and-policies/values-and-core-policies if you like it, share it.

>>61245792
>I hate your kind.
People can come here if they want and contribute and be apart of society, I could give less of a shit. Good on them in fact, welcome to the lucky country. But everything else you mentioned about "their kind" applies to fucking idiots and nothing more.
>>
>>61246334
Piss poor arguments, I expected nothing else.
>>
>>61246125
Alright, I was simply discrediting you because you are a communist faggot, In the figurative sense, not the literal sense

This country doesn't have a brain drain, I don't know where you are getting this from, people travel here from all over the world to work in the plethora of high skilled engineering and technician jobs provided by the mining and manafacturing sector, secondly the populous isn't dumb, you just have contempt for the working class, even in my strict working class area there is a top 1000 worldwide university amd several book stores amd libraries with access to classic literature, finally we have the second highest hdi of any country, coming closely behind a obscure Scandinavian country who are riding a prosperous wave of oil exports
>>
>>61245792
>coming here to contribute to the prosperity of the nation

I have no problem with WHITE immigration. Americans & Europeans are welcome.
I mean you cry about there being no jobs and you actively support the immigration of those who would take what little is left? What exactly is wrong with your brain? Are you that willing to suck the nigger dick??

That says enough about you right there, your basic attacks to provoke me and say I am some sort of mongrel who wears flagged thongs just proves what little the pro-immigration liberals have against stopping nigger and arab immigrants.

You triggered me m8
>>
>>61246477
Mining and manufacturing? They're dead.
Skilled foreign workers leave once the contracts expire.
No innovation because we're still stuck in a circlejerk of coal, mining and self serving pollies who are hell bent on paying other countries for research and labour while giving themselves a pay rise.
Engineering has been in the slumps for the past eight years.
Graduate market for jobs is fucked regardless of the qualifications.
>>
File: slapping_fandangles.jpg (157KB, 411x500px) Image search: [Google]
slapping_fandangles.jpg
157KB, 411x500px
>>61246575
>I am some sort of mongrel who wears flagged thongs

you guys are funny.
>>
>>61243744
*personnel
>>
>>61246339
>http://www.australianlibertyalliance.org.au/values-and-policies/values-and-core-policies

Thanks, I will have a read through it in the morning when I am little more fresh. Are you involved with this party at all?
>>
By that logic, only beautiful rich people should be happy
>>
>>61246575
>>61246575
I'm sorry logic triggers you. Actually anything that doesn't fit your narrative will trigger you because you're a mongrel indeed.

Foreigners include white people to you fucking dingus.
And the politicians ENTICE THE FOREIGNERS TO COME IN HERE when there are fuckall jobs to be taken.
This means they either go back or work in absolute bare bottom level jobs while relying on the dole.
>>
>>61246750
Nah, I've only just came across them
>>
>>61234143
That's what you get for leaving prison.
>>
>>61246301
You're right m8 especially about this shit
>Most of all just don't be afraid to approach the subject with your friends and family because if you're too worried about losing friends over having an oppinion then the left wing liberal media has already won.

If you protest for a restriction on immigration to non-europeans you will be labelled a racist or a nazi, neither things should make a white Australian be afraid to protest but it does. There is no way forward without silently embracing that which the left will call us. I don't mean to say we walk the streets with nazi flags but that we should not be afraid to be called one. We don't want to be nazi's, this is not the ideal we should strive for. We should simply be that which out forefathers were that is proud white Australians.

I mean I think most normal Aussies still are on our side, but they don't want to get all political about it. After all politics is for wankers. Electoral politics is the last stage of the game. Right now we can only hope to win friends and influence people.

On another note what do you think about the most common kind of race-mixing here which is Aussie man (usually 2nd or 3rd marriage) with asian woman? I see heaps of this shit and frankly i find just another kind of parasitism. Disgusting.
>>
>>61246654
Did you read about that from your universities library? No they aren't, it's smoke and mirrors by politicians so they can give there big business mates tax breaks. There are heaps of high skilled jobs in power stations, warfs, engineering shops, civil construction and General manafacturing. Just because you desire to be a special snowflake and you aren't appreciated in society as you as you deem you should be doesn't mean there is a brain drain

You complain about the job market, righty so. I'm not going to argue that, for a lot of people prosperous unemployment in not obtainable, but made remarks before about loving the brown cocks of immigrants around your mouth. If we cut all the unskilled migration and got rid of the 457 visa explotation there wouldnt be a problem
>>
>>61246654

Mining is not dead. It's going through the bottom of a cycle. People will keep building stuff you know. And Aussie mining companies are still the most competitive in the world.

No innovation? Atlassian got listed on the NASDAQ like month. Their software is used by all the largest companies in the world.

I'm not saying everything is great. We have a big property bubble waiting to blow up. But that would actually be a good thing.

And even if we have a recession, so what? It does happen from time to time. We're lucky we haven't had one in decades.

You sound like a Greens supporter desu.
>>
>>61246859
So are you pro-immigration or against it?

It just seems like your argument against me is that I'm a racist? is that correct?
>>
> Giving a fuck about Australia day.
> Not getting drunk in your / your mates pool.

MUH INVASIONDAY!
>>
Say what you want, I'd rather have it now than on Sorry Day.
>>
Looking forward to lefties hopping online to try and make us feel ashamed of our whiteness while we're all out having a barbeque
>>
>>61239441
Actually kekd
>>
>>61246993
Mate, unemployment is at an all time high. Last year the figures were approximately 150,000 jobs and 750,000 unemployed people. Youth unemployment is fucking horrendous, they'll be fucked in no time.

I do work in engineering and while there are several jobs, there are far more unemployed people warring for them.

>>61247041
I despise the two party system and I've found no reasonable independent either.
China is moving towards Africa now anyway, and the mining boom increased the cost of living in WA, there's a death spiral going on there.
>>
>>61235045
>you faggot cunt.
>big fat "Ma" alive as well you cunt.

Yep, he's australian.
>>
>>61246967
It's disgusting that alot of older men are bringing in asian brides and their fucking huge families. Only to be dumped and their financials wrecked by these gooks.

If a man marries an asian who was born here and is an Australian citizen it's not to much of an issue as they slowly get bred out.
>>
>>61238806

Kek really? I know we have kids that get cooked and jump off balconies every year when they come to my city to celebrate graduating highschool, normally an aussie dying overseas is week long news.

Do they just drink too much or do they do stupid shit like headbutt a wall and concuss themselves to death?
>>
>>61234345
Hey look, it's that solitary kiwi gay hasn't immigrated to Australia yet.
>>
>>61247219
No, that's just you projecting and finding things to be angry about. And instead of displaying such vitriol to the people who are already here and trying to assimilate, just go ahead and protest against the politicians who keep inviting more people in from shitty to places while doing nothing.
>>
>>61247358
unemployment is not an an all time high, what drugs are you smoking? It is not even close to being an all time high. It has decreased.
>>
>>61234143

Fuck off OP, we tamed the dryest, wildest continent on Earth and turned in into the best place to live in the Southern Hemisphere. Feel free to leave any time.
>>
>>61247512

Youth unemployment is pretty huge. Plus there is all sorts of government fuckery tweaking the numbers to keep them low.
>>
>>61247512
They exclude people who have part time jobs such as two or three days a week.
They exclude people who are off the dole.
They exclude people who have given up job hunting.

There's a disgusting amount of companies who refuse to train graduates and expect them to work for free. For existing professionals, it's even more difficult because the hr is garbage.
>>
>>61247501
To be honest and it seems like everyone else agrees, your grasp on anything you have spoken about is pretty bad. You're making things up to sound like a defeatist.

We needed immigration for growth, we can't just stop everyone from coming here so it's easier for people with shit engineering degrees who won't diversify to get a new contract every 6 months.
>>
>>61247358
It was substansially worse in the 80's. I currently live in a town with a youth unemployment of 20something percent. It isn't even that bad
>>
Australian Shitposters getting triggered
>>
>>61244478
Lol you sound upset
>>
>>61247784
LOL MEMED
>>
>>61247588
>>61247668
So give me the real numbers so I can compare against what the government lists? because again while youth unemployment is slightly higher it is not an alarming figure and not even close to being at an all time high in fact it is below the average for the last 40 years.
>>
>>61247845
Lol you are so mad I can taste it
>>
>>61247710
The population and living prices were much lower back then along with the difficulty levels of finding work. There weren't no fucked up systems requiring five different certifications to drive a taxi or cut hair.

>>61247668
It's not defeatist. I've argued with labour and liberal politicians about this and left them red in the face because they've fucked up the country.
>>
>>61247466
I would, but It wouldnt make much difference.. Its like emigrating to a desert full of kiwis
>>
>>61247920
well of c i am mad when your country is literally murdering people for last 100 years and causing destruction of my continent. wtf.
>>
File: 568-3.jpg (71KB, 500x555px) Image search: [Google]
568-3.jpg
71KB, 500x555px
>yesss australia is worthlesssss goy!
>you need open borders to compensate for your worthhhhlessssnessss! remember your placccceeeeeee

fuck you op
>>
Australia invented
1)Wi-Fi
2)Cochlear implants
3)Power strips
4)Shitposting
>>
>>61247855
https://www.bsl.org.au/advocacy/youth-employment/
>>
File: image.jpg (166KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166KB, 800x820px
>>61234143
>>
File: 13194946115.png (262KB, 680x661px) Image search: [Google]
13194946115.png
262KB, 680x661px
>>61234143
>Fat weeb doesn't love the country which supports his lazy, disgusting NEET lifestyle.
>>
>>61248147
We didn't actually invent Wi-Fi, the government just abuses the patent system to defraud American corporations.
>>
Didn't Australians invent the Wonderwhirl though?
>>
>all these lefties having a moral circlejerk online fishing for facebook likes whilst actual 95% Australian population using it as an excuse to dodge work, have fun and carouse with their mates.

Go ahead and be miserable m8, just adds to my schadenfreude.
>>
>>61248160
>https://www.bsl.org.au/advocacy/youth-employment/

>The overall youth unemployment rates for those aged 15 to 24 years sits at above 13 per cent – a level not experienced here since the early 2000s.

In 1992 the level was over 20%
We are sitting below the average for the last 40 years. Even according to the numbers from that report?

Are you concerned that white immigration is coming over for those skilled positions at cafes and fast food? Or are you concerned that you though having an engineering degree would allow you to re-contract for more money every few months?
>>
>>61248507
See >>61247939
And I'm worried about there being more shit jobs and less stem related jobs.
This needs to be fixed.
Until then, no immigration.
>>
>>61248471
Exactly, fuck needing a good reason for a day off. The facade of nationalism is fine for most of the population.
>>
File: smiggle-cover1.jpg (175KB, 630x382px) Image search: [Google]
smiggle-cover1.jpg
175KB, 630x382px
Hey guys who wants to buy some stationery it's v. good value
>>
>>61248686
>facade of nationalism
m8

That said the reason the left will never win their "invasion day" shilling is they offer no alternative other than to be miserable about crimes done hundreds of years in the past by people who most likely not related to you.
So fuck em and celebrate. At least we aren't Europe.
>>
>>61234143
>>61234432
What do you expect from a country founded by britaons criminals
>>
File: 1422703982471.gif (175KB, 529x265px) Image search: [Google]
1422703982471.gif
175KB, 529x265px
I don't commemorate anything on 27 January. Australia's day is on the first day of the year.
>>
>>61248621
I believe there should be no benefit to hire a foreign worker over a citizen. Hired only on merit. If a white foreign can do the job better than you well sorry mate but you can just eat shit.
The cost of having children is unbearable in the country, we still need growth though and without immigration we aren't going to have any.

I think what it comes down to is well "I only want to do x job and that's all I'll do and if I can't do it then the country is BAD". The country doesn't need to babysit those who make bad career choices. STEM is still growing in Australia, just because a percieved drop in engineering doesn't mean that science and tech hasn't grown. Engineering may have been a bad choice in a country that does not have a huge manufacturing and mining industry.
Sounds like you should immigrate to another country and let the real thinkers have your job.

Atleast we can partly agree, no non white immigration. I'll meet you halfway.
>>
>>61237367

And this handy graph is based on what evidence?
>>
tfw won't be home for Australia day
;_;
>>
>>61249268
>I don't commemorate anything on 27 January
That would make sense, considering it's on the 26th.
Thread posts: 196
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.