[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT actual government secrets, no tinfoil

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 103

What have you got, /pol/?

Coordinates appreciated. Particularly interested in any interesting "abandoned" cold war stuff near you that obviously isn't as abandoned as they say. Pic related.
>>
>>61233185
Hello FBI
How's the honeypoting going for you?
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 664x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 664x450px
>>
File: mj12_33_11[1].jpg (100KB, 700x468px) Image search: [Google]
mj12_33_11[1].jpg
100KB, 700x468px
>>61233185
text file copypasta, pastebins, and PDF link are fine too

inb4 MKUltra
>>
>>61233233
Come on, they have cold war stuff all over France, even former US NATO facilities. The French have an NSA don't they? Surely you know of something nearby your house?
>>
>>61233271
lel i remember this, isn't it supposedly from the Oklahoma City bombing?
>>
>>61233185

Marine Corps Base Quantico...
>>
>>61233474
It's funny how nobody knows about it at all locally, and it was supposed to be abandoned in the 70s, yet all the equpiment is still there and the buildings aren't collapsed.

This is highly irregular. The military had this thing called Operation Clean Sweep in the late 90s and early 00s that was supposed to clear the land on Formerly Used Defense Sites (they really do call them FUDS).
>>
https://tools.wmflabs.org/wp-world/googlmaps-proxy.php?page=https:%2F%2Ftools.wmflabs.org%2Fkmlexport%3Farticle%3DList_of_Nike_missile_sites&output=classic

Some of these old Nike Missile bases from the 50s and 60s still have activity going on today, especially in Southern Florida.

I'll just leave this here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JMWAVE
>>
interpol puts antennas in by butt when i sleep, i'm not gay!
>>
>>61234225
lol okay denmark

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Iceworm
>>
>>61233599
That is very interesting, have you ever been around or to the site?
>>
>>61233474
What about quantico?
>>
>>61233815
a lot of the old silos out west in the states are auctioned off and people renovate them into giant underground homes
>>
>>61233599
Quantico isnt abandoned, you must be thinking of some other base
>>
>>61234546
No I live 1500+ miles away. I have an aunt who lives in Fairfax which is about 10 miles down the road from that and I asked her.
>>
>>61234670
That isn't technically part of Quantico. It's supposed to be formerly Manasses Air Force Station

he site was removed from service on 25 June 1965. Reportedly, the FPS-35 radar sail was then sent to Fortuna AFS, North Dakota, to replace the one there which had been destroyed in a fierce wind storm a year earlier. The Manassas GATR site at Independent Hill, VA 38°37′35″N 077°27′20″W was retained as site R-20 and manned by the 770th AC&W Squadron, Operating Location "A", and continued in operation until 1976.

but that was supposed to have been closed in the 60s and that specific radar station annex in 1976, yet it's still there in contradiction of Operation Clean Sweep.
>>
>>61234874
oops copypaste fucked up, forgot the link

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manassas_Air_Force_Station
>>
>>61234874
Okay, I was going to say I have been on quantico a bunch of times
>>
File: bomarc.png (1MB, 729x807px) Image search: [Google]
bomarc.png
1MB, 729x807px
Old BOMARC missile site in NJ, literally a good 20min drive from me

It is abandoned, still owned by the Air Force and patrolled by DoD police but i've been there and it's top spook

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BOMARC_Missile_Accident_Site
>>
>>61233271
this
>>
>>61233271
i am only doing this because i am gay
>>
>>61235004
That's the thing, I think it's confusing on purpose.

There is Marine Corps Base Quanitico, which does have an airfield and is 10 or 15 miles south of where the OP pic is, but that's different that Quantico Air Force Station, which is apparently some kind of dark site still using some of the former facilities of the old Manassas Air Force Station which was to the southwest...
>>
File: Ssfl_cdc_atsdr_figure1[1].gif (158KB, 701x531px) Image search: [Google]
Ssfl_cdc_atsdr_figure1[1].gif
158KB, 701x531px
>>61235209
Yeah I only recently found out about that but it's a story more people need to hear about. The Pine Barrens apparently have a lot of plutonium.

Speaking of plutonium, this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Susana_Field_Laboratory

>On December 11, 2002, a top Department of Energy (DOE) official, Mike Lopez, described typical clean-up procedures executed by Field Lab employees in the past. Workers would dispose of barrels filled with highly toxic waste by shooting the barrels with rifles so that they would explode and release their contents into the air. It is unclear when this process ended, but for certain did end prior to the 1990s.[25]

>On July 26, 1994, two scientists, Otto K. Heiney, 52, of Canoga Park in Chatsworth and Larry A. Pugh, 51, of Thousand Oaks, were killed when the chemicals they were illegally burning in open pits exploded. After a grand jury investigation and FBI raid on the facility, three Rocketdyne officials pleaded guilty in June 2004 to illegally storing explosive materials. The jury deadlocked on the more serious charges related to illegal burning of hazardous waste.[26]

>At trial, a retired Rocketdyne mechanic testified as to what he witnessed at the time of the explosion: "I assumed we were burning waste," Lee Wells testified, comparing the process used on July 21 and 26, 1994, to that once used to legally dispose of leftover chemicals at the company's old burn pit. As Heiney poured the chemicals for what would have been the third burn of the day, the blast occurred, Wells said. "[The background noise] was so loud I didn't hear anything ... I felt the blast and I looked down and my shirt was coming apart."

>When he realized what had occurred, Wells said, "I felt to see if I was all there ... I knew I was burned but I didn't know how bad." Wells suffered second- and third-degree burns to his face, arms and stomach.[27]
>>
>>61235481
>In October 2006, the Santa Susana Field Laboratory Advisory Panel, made up of independent scientists and researchers from around the United States, concluded that based on available data, contamination at the facility resulted in between 0 and 1,800 cancer deaths (the average estimate was 300 deaths). The report also concluded that the SRE meltdown caused the release of more than 458 times the amount of radioactivity released by the Three Mile Island accident.
>>
>>61233185
i know some stuff in some forest :^)
>>
>>61234651
Yeah that's usually marked when it gets struck from the FUDS database

http://www.usace.army.mil/Missions/Environmental/FormerlyUsedDefenseSites/FUDSInventory.aspx

>>61235004
>>61235291
Also 'Quantico Air Force Station' doesn't appear in the FUDS database for Virginia and Manassas lists two inactive Comm stations.

http://www.usace.army.mil/Portals/2/docs/Environmental/FUDS/FUDS_Inventory/FUDS_Inventory_Virginia.pdf

Just something fishy about a refurbished 1970s era radar station in original mint condition still owned by the military.
>>
>>61235779
I'd love to hear more about it. Got any pics?
>>
>>61233185
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calumet_Air_Force_Station
>47°22′16″N 088°10′14″W
Nothing bad happened there but the buildings look like they are still standing and oddly in good condition considering the base hasnt been used in 30 years. Google maps has some people entering the base and taking pictures.

Been wanting to go there and check it out. From the top down google earth pictures, it looks like people have driven cars/snowmobiles in there.
>>
>>61236119

Are you military?
>>
>>61233271
Was this photo from before or after the bombing?
>>
These are abandoned missile silos in Cohasset, CA. They had titan missiles in them during the cold war, apparently one blew up without the warhead on it and killed a few workers. Could have potentially been one of the biggest nuclear disasters in history. Not sure about now, but a lot of people used to sneak in to check it out.
>>
File: Untitled.png (3MB, 1920x960px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
3MB, 1920x960px
>>61236709
fuck forgot pic
>>
File: Untitled.png (757KB, 960x466px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
757KB, 960x466px
"Joint Geological and Geographical Research Station (JGGRS)"
>geological research station built in middle of town.
>US only staff manned 24/7
>multiple tracking sat dishes out front.
Its kind of an open secret that its probably an ICBM telemitary station.
>>
>>61236414
lol no they rejected me for having had a splenectomy

>>61236382
looks interesting

>>61236709
>>61236774
I wonder how far down the silo bunkers go, and if they're flooded.
>>
>>61236818
Now this is a secret. Nice one.
>>
>>61236919
They are flooded. I'm not sure if it's true, but apparently people have drowned while trying to explore them
>>
Bump

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Room_641A
>>
>>61237804
Just dump what you have m8,

You seem to be pretty knowledgable in this realm.

All I can give you is a bump.
>>
>>61236975
abandoned missile silos were filled with concrete and marked on top so they could be observed as decomissioned by soviet-era satellites. SALT II iirc
>>
File: AT&T Bunker.jpg (321KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
AT&T Bunker.jpg
321KB, 1152x864px
Mountain top AT&T bunker for "Continuity of Government" communications link. Designed to survive nuclear war and still in use. The AT&T logo helipad is a nice touch.

38°7'26"N 78°17'13"W
>>
>>61236022
Because it's a marine base dummy
>>
File: 1451291689974.jpg (19KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1451291689974.jpg
19KB, 413x395px
>>61234874
>Manasses

Your predictive text giving you a familiar suggestion there mate?
>>
>>61238188
identical to Pittsboro, NC, look for "Big Hole Rd."
I was never here.
>>
File: Capture.png (674KB, 526x517px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
674KB, 526x517px
I live near this cold war era radar thats literally called The Radar , apparently ran by the canadian military to warn the US of incoming missiles coming from the north.

You can go visit but have to pay 5 bucks to get through . Ive been there once , all it is are empty cement rooms with water falling from the ceiling ( it wasnt even raining ) and a radar dish which you cant access. The view's quite nice tho.

@46.335531,-71.141143,575m
>>
File: MH.jpg (203KB, 804x536px) Image search: [Google]
MH.jpg
203KB, 804x536px
Menwith Hill, or "the golf balls" to locals is a secretive US military base in near Harrogate in Yorkshire.

They provide "intelligence" to UK US and allied interests, but no one is really sure of their true purpose or function. There is rumoured to be at least seven floors of underground space beneath them.

The mystery surrounding the base even extends into the world of pigeon racing. A 2012 race made headlines in numerous media outlets when a large number of pigeons were reported to have disappeared. A suspicion was reported that Menwith Hill, which was near the pigeons’ course, somehow interfered with the birds’ homing instinct.

Base officials seem content with maintaining the mystique surrounding the facility.

“I will not discuss operations,” said Squadron Leader Geoff Dickson, the base’s Royal Air Force Commander in an email. “Please keep away from this area.”

Coordinates are 54.0081° N, 1.6900° W
>>
File: reactor.png (545KB, 913x693px) Image search: [Google]
reactor.png
545KB, 913x693px
Dawsonville National Forest, hands-down

>intended to be a top secret nuclear test site
>USAF trying to create a nuclear powered aircraft that can go indefinitely without refueling (cool as fuck)
>fail, decide to lift the reactor core, exposing the forest to levels of radiation ten times Hiroshima
>it's neutron not fallout so it disappears once the core is shielded
>this becomes the main purpose of the site, parking lot shielded by lead, random times the siren goes off for tests, employees have deadly radiation passing right over them
>rural farmers caught up in it all the time
>radiation is maybe 20 feet above ground, birds fall out of the sky and farmers get cancer all the time, rumors of 2-headed deer and shit

Here's the really weird part. You'd expect a base like this to be professionally sealed, right? Nope.

>USAF hires some private construction company that they know is going to go under in a couple of years
>pay them off more or less to keep their mouths shut
>this company welds doors shut, cements most passages
>does an absolute shit job, up until a year ago there were holed int he ground you could enter
>"Urban Explorers" offering rafting tubes, you could raft inside an old reactor
>looks abandoned VERY quickly, still has equipment, rusting vehicles, shit just dropped where it was
>right next to etowah river
>the lights on the building in the exclusion zone are still lit with indicators

Now why would electricity be directed into the middle of nowhere, unless maybe this place is still in use? I've tried to get there three separate times. First I couldn't find it, next with coordinates I was trailed by a pickup truck that literally came out of the woods without his lights on, then forced into a barricade. They watched me from 300 feet and left when I did, speeding off back into the forest with their lights off. The road has been closed since then as far as I can tell (this is a back road).

What's in there, /pol/?
>>
File: 1452681402058.jpg (278KB, 640x742px) Image search: [Google]
1452681402058.jpg
278KB, 640x742px
>>61233385
>>
>>61236382
>>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calumet_Air_Force_Station
That place apparently has a ton of youtube videos where urban exploration people walk through there and play sad music. It's definitely abandoned according to the FUDS database but interesting that the Air Force would just abandon it in place like that. Might be because of asbestos or lead paint or something. It does mention that there is a lack of water there too, the connection to the nearest city might have broken.

It's very interesting to compare some of the youtube video footage of this place and the appearance of it in googlemaps vs some of these other facilities that are supposedly abandoned but still are intact and have electricity.

Compare the condition of http://www.radomes.org/museum/parsehtml.php?key=NormangeeTX.html&type=recent_html

with
http://www.radomes.org/museum/parsehtml.php?key=SchulenburgTX.html&type=recent_html
This Calumet place has been abandoned for about 20 years and it looks it, but other facilities that were supposedly abandoned 20 years before that in other places still pristine.

http://www.radomes.org/museum/recent/CalumetAFSMI.html

>>61238400
lel no I'm not from the area and I have a bad habit of hitting the 'Post' button too early before I spellcheck

>>61238188
This is awesome. more like this.

>>61238216
Nono, Marine Base Quanitico, which contains Marine Air Station Quantico, is different than Quanitico Air Force Station, which apparently doesn't officially exist. The property is still owned by the military in county records and listed as 'Quantico Air Force Station', but when you search for it in Air Force records it says it was an alternate name for Manassas AFS but Manassas AFS closed in 1965 and all adjoining support infrastructure in 1976. Then on top of that it was supposed to have been cleaned up and bulldozed under Operation Clean Sweep in the late 90s or early 2000s. Yet it's still there and looks like it's been kept up and maintained.
>>
File: at&t Bunker 2.jpg (617KB, 1599x761px) Image search: [Google]
at&t Bunker 2.jpg
617KB, 1599x761px
>>61238188
Here's a nice view of the recent 60 million dollar work done at this facility. Those big concrete things are ancient troposcatter antennae long since obsolete and simply left there...all the good stuff is underground.
>>
>>61238750
I heard about this, mysterious as fuck. Yet it's a state or national forest now, right? With a big concrete bunker in the middle.
>>
>>61238819
>Quanitico
Jesus Christ i meant Quantico. I can't spell worth shit after midnight, sorry.
>>
Also I have an anecdotal example.
A friend's father's friend (Unlikely I know) once pulled his car up on a very deserted country road.
He was rolling a spliff when all of a sudden he sees four armed soldiers standing round his car.
They asked him what he was doing there and told him to leave quick sharp.

Turns out they had come from a hatch in the centre of the field.
>>
>>61238882
I'm wondering if there is a secret, or how long it kan be kept like that.

>Atlanta wants water
>proposes making a reservoir for the city
>Dawsonville always comes up as best choice
>always struck down last minute with no explanation

They said it was clean but I think it's a dump inside that building. Of all the urban explorers I've never seen one bring a dosimeter, and the reactor is right next to Etowah where the water would submerge it. They're probably worried it'll leak radiation into a lake, but too scared to admit they hired a shit construction company to cover their asses on destroying the environment and giving Airmen cancer.
>>
>>61238828
Really interesting stuff, thanks for posting. That makes me wonder how far back they've had priorities for that site, probably going back to the Bell Labs years...
>>
File: AT&T.png (3MB, 1942x1166px) Image search: [Google]
AT&T.png
3MB, 1942x1166px
>>61238559

Interesting.
>>
>>61238941
lel good story, Anon, thanks.

>>61239034
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wez7SMJtn8o
This guy apparently went inside the bunker. He will probably get cancer very soon. Bookmarked for later research on my part, thanks, Anon.
>>
>>61233185
Search on Google "FBI Hilter Argentina"

You get this link

https://vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/view

Hitler escaped Berlin. No doubt about it.
>>
CAMP HERO, MONTAUK NY

we used to climb up into the radar dish and get stoned.

once, i found a machine with a little red light still on (it was still getting power) even though the place was abandoned 15-20 yrs before. rumor is, it became a DUMB
>>
>>61239091
the running joke was always "Ma Bell has a big hole".
>>
>>61238750
nuclear cores take generations to cool
>>
File: menwith hill.png (2MB, 1366x642px) Image search: [Google]
menwith hill.png
2MB, 1366x642px
Aerial shot of Menwith Hill

>Black Dike
>>
>>61239367
what's a DUMB
>>
>>61239454
deep
underground
military
base
>>
>>61233185
The government has no secrets and actually does a good job/ They only claim to have secrets to find dissenters. Except for local governments( police departments, etc), but that's just retardation corruption, so that doesn't count.
>>
>>61233185
Fdr purposely provoked pearl harbor. See day of deceit appendices. No tin foil.
>>
File: ATT bunker layout.jpg (254KB, 1381x974px) Image search: [Google]
ATT bunker layout.jpg
254KB, 1381x974px
>>61238828
Here's a good pic of the stuff at these AT&T bunkers, from high security pop up bollard gate to the antennae.
>>
>>61239512
.-. 5x9
>>
>>61233185
Here's a small one:

After 911 in 2002-04, there were perhaps hundreds of dark launches (2-4am) that went unreported except for the usual procedure of blurbing it 15 minutes after launch locally on merritt island.

The rumor locally (among all the current and former engineers) was that the launches were of tungsten rods.
>>
File: AT&T Bunker gate.jpg (202KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
AT&T Bunker gate.jpg
202KB, 1024x768px
>>61239812
AT&T COG Bunkers really know how to "roll out the welcome wagon" for visitors. I wonder what giving all that stuff the finger would cause....
>>
File: shoal bay.jpg (296KB, 979x645px) Image search: [Google]
shoal bay.jpg
296KB, 979x645px
Shoal Bay Receiving Station, Darwin, Australia

Shoal Bay is used for intercepting Indonesian signals. The Australian DoD is the titular owner, but the actual site is staffed by the Australian Signals Directorate, NSA and various contractors such as Boeing and Raytheon.
>>
The DOD is doing something weird on the Alaskan Island of Shemya. Probably just the DIA watching Russia.

http://wikimapia.org/10532514/DOD-Anders-Facility

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eareckson_Air_Station
>>
>>61233385
I've got an HQ 5 minutes from here and an underground facility ~30 minutes from here by car. Nothing abandonned though.
>>
>>61239512
Xsa
>>
File: ATTsplitter.png (345KB, 998x1291px) Image search: [Google]
ATTsplitter.png
345KB, 998x1291px
Until Snowden this was considered tinfoil. (document is pre Snowden)
>>
There is an underground network of tunnels and chambers underneath my home town with a main entrance big enough to drive a tank through. It spans a quite a large area and has an air filtration system with dozens of well-hidden air vents scattered around the town as well as a water treatment and pumping facility that takes water from a nearby lake. One tunnel connects the center of the town to a hospital complex around two kilometers away and allegedly to the train station as well. It's big enough to house around five thousand people and was supposedly constructed as an air-raid shelter, yet seems strong enough to withstand a nuke. Which is weird because the town has less 20,000 people and isn't exactly a strategic target for a nuclear attack.

It's not that big of a secret, everyone knows about the entrance because the chamber just before the main blast doors is used as a storage by the town maintenance department. Most people just think it's an abandoned underground parking hall, which is understandable given how flimsy the first entrance appears to be.

But most of what is beyond those blast doors is second hand information I've gotten from people partaking in military exercises that took place in the 70's and 80's in which the bunker was used as a command center. Which makes sense, given that there used to be a military base not far away from the town up until the 90's.
>>
so was hitler the original cool underground bunker guy or would that honor go to the french or USA

I know the US funded tons of bunkers in the 50s but I dunno anything about if they had building projects for bunkers in the 40s (why would they bother)
>>
>>61240557
The Maginot Line was impressive to see in person so I am told, but ineffective militarily. I'd say Hitler gets the prize for the fortification of France and Belgium during WWII, especially how they made use of the underground catacombs in Paris as a transport network (but still couldn't catch the French Resistance in the same catacombs).
>>
>>61238188
tfw my dad organized the building of this. why the fuck do you guys care? its not top secret or anything? There are also other things for continuity designed better than that.

always wondered if at&t had to pay or the gov does?
>>
All good stuff ITT though. Keep it coming, I'm looking for more things in old bookmarks and will dump when I find something.

This place is interesting:

https://www.airnav.com/airport/NV65

But not that surprising because it's right next to the Nevada Test Site (and Area 51). Even more interesting is 'Homey Airport'.
>>
>>61240417
gurer vf n irvyrq guerng va gur zrffntr lbh ersrerapr
>>
File: AT&T abandoned bunker gate.jpg (116KB, 878x602px) Image search: [Google]
AT&T abandoned bunker gate.jpg
116KB, 878x602px
>>61240729
Many of these AT&T sites are abandoned, so the ones that are left and very much in operation are interesting. Here's the entrance to an abandoned one.
>>
>>61240729
Considering AT&T's track record they're probably all SIGINT in there.

see >>61237804
>>
>>61240936
love that solid state technology

they don't make cameras like they used to lel
>>
File: 1401342780671.jpg (57KB, 500x460px) Image search: [Google]
1401342780671.jpg
57KB, 500x460px
>>61240936
You guys know that your looking at aerial pics of these places? The places underground are not seen that way, yes those exist miles of tunnels.

>>61240984
>all SIGINT in there
The underground ones are like empty maybe a guard but thats it, no people needed for those. That is why their kept on ice for the eventuality.

Though what is the point if something happened if no people are there trained or who know how to use any of the equipment? Or worse what if noone knows its there and all that stuff just gets ignored in a rebuilding effort because their secret? Never understood how keeping them secret so only a few know where they are is a good idea. Like seriously what is the guard if they survive supposed to go back outside and get people to come get the stuff? Even if a guard got people how the hell would they know what to do with it?
>>
>>61241059
That camera really means fucking business, from the spotlight mounted on the side to the thick cables snaking out of it. Punching in for work there must have been fun.
>>
Another Alaskan Island, this time Amchitka. They blew up 3 different nukes underground here, and there is an abandoned WWII base in addition to a 1960s-80s cold war base.

http://www.military.com/video/nuclear-bombs/nuclear-weapons/cannikin-nuclear-test-footage/1402452751001

I'm pretty sure there is still a staffed DoD/DIA facility on the northern part of this island well away from the abandoned stuff but Google won't let anyone see. You can find references to former employees deep in google searches of forum posts.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Pluto

Not Project Pluto itself (which was insane, and canceled for being "too provocative"), but the nuclear ram-jet technology that powered it. All supporting documentation for the nuclear ram-jet technology itself has "disappeared", with there now being no available references that such technology ever existed. Essentially, the technical end of the project and the technology itself has gone black again.
>>
>>61238732
It's joint GCHQ/NSA/Military. On site there's like a little american town with stores and a baseball league for the kids. Move along.
>>
>>61233385
lol you colorblind fuck thats the Talian flag
>>
>>61240462

Säkylä spotted!
>>
>>61241687
lel oops

>>61241659
This sounds related to this:
>>61238750
Georgia is a lot more radioactive than people realize.

Also, they nuked an underground salt dome in Mississippi:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salmon_Site
>>
>>61241659
google "cash landrum"
>>
>>61240864
rot13
>>
>>61240695
Maginot line was militarily very relevant, that's why the Germans bypassed it. There was no going through it.
>>
>>61242170
They later actually went through it
>>
>>61233185
Lat: 17°25'23.60"N
Lon: 6°39'25.51"E

CIA blacksite, Camp Copperhead

Basically a joint services school for CIA officers and foreign intelligence and special forces.
>>
>>61242170
Point taken, I'm no expert. It seems like it's portrayed as the butt of jokes sometimes but that may be out of context after the fact.

It's tangentially related and kind of funny from a >>>/his/ perspective but I was looking up old US bases in France and I'm finding out that France kicked the US out of all it's French NATO bases in 1967.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dreux-Louvilliers_Air_Base#USAF_closure

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ch%C3%A2teauroux-D%C3%A9ols_Air_Base#USAF_closure
>>
File: lennonboss.jpg (88KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lennonboss.jpg
88KB, 600x600px
>>61240864
>rot13
1995 called...
>>
>>61242170
It doesn't matter how thick your wall is, if you leave a giant hole in it, it's a shitty wall.
>>
File: 45345345355.png (2MB, 1244x710px) Image search: [Google]
45345345355.png
2MB, 1244x710px
Military installations detected.
>>
>>61242611
The wall can be great but it doesn't matter if you can walk around it. The wall is still great, its flaw is external to it.
>>
>>61242701
The wall was built with a purpose. It did not accomplish that purpose. Therefore it is not great.
>>
>>61242405

Can you say more about this place? Also an African Village is nearby with some weird holes in the ground. The site looks like shit, but the two landing strips make it suspicious.
>>
>>61242628
And where might this be?

Hard to tell what that once was, although the bit of cement on the northwestern end looks relatively modern. It might have once been an ammo depot or could be even be overgrown barracks.
>>
>>61233233
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>61242838
>>61242405
>Lat: 17°25'23.60"N
>Lon: 6°39'25.51"E
Agreed, it's clearly something. Looks like a black site of some kind, although tough to tell exactly what's going on there. Usually when American contractors are involved there would be more cargo containers and possibly trailers present.
>>
>>61242438
That's because Charles de Gaule hated NATO and wanted france to be militarily independant
They're only cooperating again fully since Sarkozy
>>
>>61243196
I think it's no accident that they don't teach children about this more in standard American schools.
>>
>>61233185
I can see anti-ballistic missiles silos from the local mall,
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sugar_Grove_Station

You aren't even allowed to use a cell phone near this place. It was supposed to have closed in September 2015 but I'd like to find out if that's true from a local.
>>
>>61243519
Do you think they are still active? Or are they overgrown and full of soviet era artifacts?

I'd love some coordinates if you can manage it.
>>
>>61233185
Hey OP, I dont know of any secrets near where I lie (High Wycombe, in buckinghamshire), but I do know that our town has the largest number of terrorists per capita than any other town, there have been 4 incidents of bombs being made in the woods 10 minutes walk from my house.
There IS an old american military base currently being developed into housing, I think it still has the nuclear bunker intact though. Might be interesting for you to look into, I dont have the time right now.
>>
>>61244041
>where I live*
>>
>>61243843
Its in that quiet zone for that radio telescope. they are afraid of anything and everything of my science
>>
File: CampCopperhead.png (3MB, 1919x796px) Image search: [Google]
CampCopperhead.png
3MB, 1919x796px
>>61243112
Just made this for shits and giggles, but I'll put it here if anyone wants to do more research.
>>
>>61244041
Sounds interesting, as long as the terrorists don't take over the old military base before the housing developers get to it. Cheers m8.
>>
>>61243944
No, they are definitely active. Every two years they block the highway to bring new missiles on giant transporters.
>>
>>61244189
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/11218551/Jihadi-terror-plots-the-High-Wycombe-connection.html
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/high-wycombe-muslims-defend-town-in-face-of-terror-arrests-9953482.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3132168/DAVID-JONES-turned-Tom-High-Wycombe-throat-slitting-jihadi-called-White-Beast.html
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-29955066
(its Leddit, but oh well) https://m.reddit.com/r/ImGoingToHellForThis/comments/3q6xbk/which_one_you_think_gonna_rat_first/
(Vice, but I dont have an archive link) https://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/high-wycombe-terrorist-tess-reidy-683
>>
High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program
>>
>>61240695
>French Resistance
I'm leading towards it being merely a myth for propaganda purposes to gain support in other countries

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/books/what-to-read/fighters-in-the-shadows-french-resistance-robert-gildea/
>>
>>61244183
Yeah that long strip could definitely accommodate a C-130 or C-5 Galaxy transport planes, or even something like a 747.

>>61244292
That must be quite a sight to see and quite an important base.

>>61244295
Don't you trust that MI5 and MI6 and Scotland Yard are keeping you safe, Anon? (lel don't answer, I'm being a smartass)

>>61244359
Yeah we know about HAARP. They closed it down actually. It's the top secret HAARP facilities elsewhere that would be interesting. Particularly if they belong to Russia or China.
>>
File: Everything is fine.jpg (32KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Everything is fine.jpg
32KB, 250x250px
>>61244515
>dont you trust the government to keep you safe?
Kill me
>>
File: vnukovo.jpg (342KB, 1078x777px) Image search: [Google]
vnukovo.jpg
342KB, 1078x777px
>>61244292
That it. Although, It's not quite a secret. You can perfectly see it from the mall food court. Or from ski slope on the other side.
>>
>>61233185
Camp Hero. They might have been continuing Tesla's experiments using the ionosphere as a vehicle for global radio communications. Something that would have extreme military value in a pre-satellite communications era.
>>
>>61244619
I have no doubt that there are all sorts of secrets on that base, probably just relatively boring secrets though like what chemicals make up the propellant for the rockets and how they track incoming objects and stuff.
>>
>>61236022
If it's in Virginia it very could be the doomsday bunker for our elected officials.
>>
>>61244917
How come there's so many company hq and gov agencies in VA?
>>
File: underground_facility.jpg (490KB, 1447x780px) Image search: [Google]
underground_facility.jpg
490KB, 1447x780px
underground military complex
>>
>>61244987
Virginia and Maryland straddle the District. It's just geographically easy to put important .gov and .mil installations so close to the national capital.
>>
>>61244917
That's a good point I hadn't considered... I know of at least 2 of those but neither is in Virginia.

here is the older one: Site 'R'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raven_Rock_Mountain_Complex
>>
File: lazer.png (1MB, 1149x705px) Image search: [Google]
lazer.png
1MB, 1149x705px
It's looks like some kind of ruins the middle of the steppes In Kazakhstan. But in fact it's the remains of Terra-3 anti-satellite laser site. It was supposed to be fully operational in 1991.
>>
>>61245117
That's also Site R. The media disclosed the existence of this one when Cheney went there shortly after 9/11 happened.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra
>land of the free
>>
>>61245261
Wow! Gonna google that now. Thanks.
>>
>>61239485
>DUMB
>Deep Underground military base.
>On Long Island
>Which is made of sand
>You'd hit the water table in few hundred feet.
>>
>>61245261
Then
>>
File: 9Se5X.jpg (32KB, 500x325px) Image search: [Google]
9Se5X.jpg
32KB, 500x325px
>>61245614
>>
File: 28_big.jpg (64KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
28_big.jpg
64KB, 700x466px
>>61245614
>>61245636
And now
>>
>>61245680
All documentation and equipment was destroyed after after Kazakhstan declared independence. So it's no longer a secret. It's just doesn't exist.
>>
File: 1451629615249.jpg (181KB, 1000x637px) Image search: [Google]
1451629615249.jpg
181KB, 1000x637px
>>61233271
http://youtu.be/43-Zr2tbX9Y

http://youtu.be/UpNIMSDwvOw
>>
>>61245852
It's kind of sad in a way, once the forefront of Soviet military technology and now probably melted down for scrap. Thanks for the pics.
>>
Also, soviet laser tank.
>>
http://www.rbj.net/article.asp?aID=193264

Located away from the main production facilities of Kodak during the cold war was the Lincoln and Hawkeye plant. The Hawkeye processed U2 and later SR-71 blackbird spy film. They also processed the camera film in the first generation spy satellites in the Lincoln plant.

The Zapata corporations who shipped the film to Kodak, still has the HQs in Rochester. Well It's a PO box most likely. They also shipped and financed the rebels in the bay of pigs invasion. They still a lot of drugs today. Which is incidentally deeply connected to the Bush family.

Today it's called Harbinger Group (boy that sounds evil fuck).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HRG_Group
>>
>>61246131
Alright Ivan, You sold me. How much for the Soviet Laser Tank?
>>
File: avonpark.jpg (231KB, 1170x679px) Image search: [Google]
avonpark.jpg
231KB, 1170x679px
>>61233185
Crop Circles and destroyed B2 at Avon Park FL
>>
>>61246131
Most people don't know that Russia is the leading authority on laser based weapons
>>
>>61233233

WAIT WHAT THE FUCK

YOU'RE NOT FRANCE
>>
>>61246186
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HRG_Group
Oh that's shady as fuck. Thanks a lot for posting.

possibly also related to what I was talking about earlier >>61233815 when I mentioned

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JMWAVE
>>
File: 3656d11d0c90.jpg (35KB, 700x287px) Image search: [Google]
3656d11d0c90.jpg
35KB, 700x287px
Also, soviet naval lazer from the 70s. Unlike Terra program and self propelled lazer projects it's still classified
>>
People claim there is an underground facility outside of Dulce, New Mexico.

They say the tailings from the dig can be seen on google maps at 36°59'10.0"N 108°09'33.0"W
>>
>>61246122
Yeah kazakhs sold our Space Shuttle to chinese as scrap metal.
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 500x332px
I was driving through Nevada once and came across Hawthorne Army Depot. It was a massive field of thousands of large bunkers (~2,500) and no one around anywhere; this picture doesn't do the scale of it justice. You could just feel the eyes on you there. There was also a nearby man-made lake for who knows what, as well as a creepy town nearby (presumably for the staff?) where I didn't see a single person.

Anything could be hiding there. Supposedly it's for weapons munitions.
>>
File: soviet.png (714KB, 1500x6406px) Image search: [Google]
soviet.png
714KB, 1500x6406px
>>61246561
Its kind of sad really. The US and Soviet Union pushed each other into developing amazing things.
>>
File: Untitled.png (4MB, 1565x975px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
4MB, 1565x975px
>>61246798
What is all this in the desert around there?
It goes on for miles and miles from Dulce to beyond La Plata
>>
File: Untitled2.png (4MB, 1567x975px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled2.png
4MB, 1567x975px
>>61247220
Close up on one of them
>>
>>61247220
>What is all this in the desert around there?

They claim it is the tailings from the dig of the underground facility
>>
File: my sides.gif (674KB, 414x317px) Image search: [Google]
my sides.gif
674KB, 414x317px
>>61233233
>>61246461

SHEIT
>>
>>61247279

I think those are oil wells.
>>
File: MI5's northern HQ is here.jpg (253KB, 1173x605px) Image search: [Google]
MI5's northern HQ is here.jpg
253KB, 1173x605px
You wanna get guys at your door?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjRyHgF8hx8

http://archive.darpa.mil/DARPATech2002/presentations/ixo_pdf/speeches/STEINHAR.pdf

http://www.dtic.mil/get-tr-doc/pdf?AD=ADA460340

http://archive.darpa.mil/DARPATech2002/presentations/ato_pdf/speeches/MEYERSOP.pdf

http://archive.darpa.mil/DARPATech2004/pdf/scripts/LemniosOverviewScript.pdf

http://archive.darpa.mil/DARPATech2002/presentations/iao_pdf/speeches/SENATOR.pdf

http://archive.darpa.mil/DARPATech2002/presentations/dso_pdf/speeches/EISENSTADT.pdf

http://archive.darpa.mil/DARPATech2002/presentations/ixo_pdf/speeches/WISHNERI.pdf

Everything 403 just one level up but still searchable via google.
>>
File: Untitled3.png (3MB, 1570x978px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled3.png
3MB, 1570x978px
>>61247220
>>61247279
The area is fucking huge

>>61247373
That seems to make the most sense.
>>
>>61246798
>36°59'10.0"N 108°09'33.0"W
It wouldn't surprise me if something like that might exist. I know the government tried all kind of wacky things underground with nukes in that vicinity during Operation Plowshare, specifically Operations Gaslight, Rulison and Rio Blanco.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Rio_Blanco

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Rulison
>>
>>61247557

With satellite technology, the only way to hide things is to go underground now. Because, just like we are doing, a foreign nation can do the same but with better resolution and up-to-date images. I think everything major is now underground.
>>
>>61246798
Shit is this a real possibility? The only things about it I can find is a story about a scientist who claimed there were aliens there who killed 60 humans in a battle that took place there. Said scientist later "committed suicide" after being outspoken about the events he claimed to have seen.
>>
We will not be able to see most entrances today because they will be hidden as business warehousing.

Trucks back up to the docks, unload the cargo, and it's brought underground inside "Moshe Warehousing" for example.
>>
>>61246798
If you follow the road to the south-west, it leads directly to a coal mine.

Looks like it's nothing.
>>
File: patch_bunny_slippers.jpg (40KB, 300x306px) Image search: [Google]
patch_bunny_slippers.jpg
40KB, 300x306px
>>61247279
>>
File: nope_girl.gif (2MB, 460x306px) Image search: [Google]
nope_girl.gif
2MB, 460x306px
>>61247435
>>
>>61247435
hmmm...
>>
>>61247963
See >>61247915

If there is shit going down, they're going to disguise it as a business or industry (such as a coal mine). I want to go to Dulce to investigate now.
>>
Theres a station up in Alert Canada which has its primary stated purpose as a weather station+emergency rescue station, like when people get trapped in mountains or lost in the sea or w.e

Ive heard from several sources that its actually a joint Canadian intelligence+NSA spy post, even from a mid 40s woman I worked with who casually talked about her husband working there and how he couldnt tell her X Y and Z but she knew A B and C about the NSA, he supposedly made some computer program that automated a task hundreds or thousands of people were being paid to do manually, and according to her he actually made it just for himself, so he could sit around doing nothing at work.

She says they caught him but werent upset, rather impressed, and that he got sent off to other places because of it to help out.

If thats a real story, they will now know he tells his wife shit like that lol because itl be easy as fuck to pinpoint that guy.
>>
File: 1392255360218.png (90KB, 191x263px) Image search: [Google]
1392255360218.png
90KB, 191x263px
>>61247435
>DARPA, the creators of the internet
>>
>>61248255
DARPA does makes some crazy shit though.
>>
>>61247435

:)
>>
File: 1429971764905.png (308KB, 533x400px) Image search: [Google]
1429971764905.png
308KB, 533x400px
>>
File: DUMBS.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
DUMBS.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>61247915

The entrances Ive seen to these type of things are big, like a wedge shaped ramp wider at the top leading to a thin entrance. half underground... like with a big cliff over the entrance part, and the ramp in front of it.

Ill just post one fuck, let me google it.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ground_Equipment_Facility_J-31

This is another strange inactivated but still active Air Force radar station. Kind of 'hidden in plain sight' now next to a suburban neighborhood yet with hidden backroad connections. The FAA would at most need one of these radars if they don't already have one elsewhere and none of these buildings for civilian air traffic control. So why all the upkept infrastructure for a supposedly 20 year abandoned station?
>>
File: D.U.M.B.S Entrance.jpg (46KB, 576x397px) Image search: [Google]
D.U.M.B.S Entrance.jpg
46KB, 576x397px
>>61248500
>>61247915

>Deep Underground Military Bases
>D.U.M.B's
>>
File: seneca army depot.jpg (99KB, 377x842px) Image search: [Google]
seneca army depot.jpg
99KB, 377x842px
The different branches of the military have so much shit, but yet you don't see it on bases from Google. A lot of the above ground bases were decommissioned and moved underground.

For example, here is the Seneca Army Depot. They kept munitions and nuclear weapons there but the storage facilities were all visible by satellite and can be seen in the image.
>>
>impling trillion dollars NSA would allow google maps to publish pictures of classified military installations

you people are really dumb
>>
>>61248571
or, in a nuke war, also known as "buried alive"
>>
>>61248571

They are better hidden now.

There is entrances are all old.

They no longer make them so visible.
>>
File: 1442367616086.jpg (116KB, 544x708px) Image search: [Google]
1442367616086.jpg
116KB, 544x708px
>>61248482
>>61248255
>>61248169
>>61248155

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMlkOt66OKU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-jptjnFVYk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGSA1LZF73U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghik_pC43HY
>>
>>61238732

I live a 20 minute drive from here. If race war happens I will drive there and seek American asylum.
>>
>>61233233
STEALTH RARE
>>
>>61248776
super high-speed neural net + Commodore VIC20 speech synthesis.

okey dokey.
>>
>>61233233
Wait, you're not France, I'm on phone could someone post location? Are you Reunion Island?
>>
>>61248675
But then we would know where they were based on the places we weren't allowed to see. Better to just let everybody see it and think it's nothing.
>>
Commercial underground storage facility.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-FJGNIpXrg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzvobMUgeds
>>
Can't provide shit because I don't know exactly where it was but I got to visit the "secret" white house in Oregon with my Grandpa who was serving.

I asked a lot later why there was no confidentiality issues or anything and he told me that there was absolutely no paperwork, it's suppose to be 100% off the grid in every form and people basically run the place off memory. Apparently a lot of the people who are deemed more important than the President are to be moved there in the state of an all out nuclear war, since the area is nearly immune to fallout due to mountain coverage.
>>
Also for some reason the DoD runs a load of scam sites.

http://www.tcpiputils.com/browse/as/721
>>
>>61239428

They use it to monitor mobile phones and stuff, can listen to any call anywhere in the world, used it in Iraq and against Al Qaeda.
>>
File: SubTropolis.jpg (809KB, 2200x1466px) Image search: [Google]
SubTropolis.jpg
809KB, 2200x1466px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SubTropolis

Underground bases are not difficult to construct by any means. It just makes sense that governments would be using them.
>>
File: SubTropolis data center.jpg (683KB, 2200x1466px) Image search: [Google]
SubTropolis data center.jpg
683KB, 2200x1466px
>>61249336
>>
>>61249135
or here.

50.813856, -2.474779
>>
File: SNOLAB191_0.preview.jpg (28KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
SNOLAB191_0.preview.jpg
28KB, 640x427px
>>61249336
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SNOLAB
>>
File: 0_hr.jpg (82KB, 583x600px) Image search: [Google]
0_hr.jpg
82KB, 583x600px
>>61249500
>>
File: ch415.jpg (201KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ch415.jpg
201KB, 1280x1024px
>>61249530
>>
>>61249562
>>
File: nothing to see here.jpg (312KB, 1099x704px) Image search: [Google]
nothing to see here.jpg
312KB, 1099x704px
>>61249135
Info pls. I am immune to party vans.
>>
File: cube-hall-picture.jpg (122KB, 1296x972px) Image search: [Google]
cube-hall-picture.jpg
122KB, 1296x972px
>>61249575
>>
>>61249584
>Info pls. I am immune to party vans.

Earth's asshole.
>>
>>61249530

Also

>headquarters usaisc

https://www.webhostinghero.com/who-is-hosting/?id=22ad0669d4b817b5341a5724ba1ecf71
>>
>>61249430
>>61249135
OP here. I'm bookmarking these and going to sleep, will read up later. g'night all.start a new thread after 310 if you guys want. Thanks to all who contributed.

I'll leave with this place:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naval_Ordnance_Laboratory
>>
File: 16345163544645456.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
16345163544645456.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
Some sort of advanced pulse weapon was onboard the USS Ronald Reagan during its 2011 deployment. The weapon was designed to be unleashed during it's period of time near North Korea, however something went wrong and triggered the Tsunami that hit Japan and caused Fukashima on 11 March 2011.

The USS Ronald Reagan immediately shifted away from the Korea peninsula and stayed off the coast of Japan for close to three months trying to cover up their involvement under the guise of supplying aid. But in covering up the involvement they put their own ship into extreme harm multiple times by sailing through the radiation cloud.

Upon returning home the device was again activated causing a major blackout not only in its homeport of San Diego, but throughout the entire South West and parts of Mexico. The blackout occurred the very same day that the Reagan returned home from its involvement in Fukashima. It occurred on Thursday, September 8, 2011.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Southwest_blackout

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Ronald_Reagan

http://www.world-nuclear.org/info/safety-and-security/safety-of-plants/fukushima-accident/
>>
wHY DID THIS GET DELETED?

45.133386, -102.353725
>>
File: dc.png (13KB, 531x335px) Image search: [Google]
dc.png
13KB, 531x335px
>>61249786
>>
File: ca.png (64KB, 524x332px) Image search: [Google]
ca.png
64KB, 524x332px
>>61249430
>>
>>61249786
Ya done goofed.
>>
File: 1361468311676.gif (36KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1361468311676.gif
36KB, 720x720px
>>61240458
That logo
>>
File: xa.jpg (136KB, 778x572px) Image search: [Google]
xa.jpg
136KB, 778x572px
>>61249786

There is definitely something around there because Google is hiding it.
>>
>>61249893
https://www.google.com/maps/place/45%C2%B008'00.2%22N+102%C2%B021'13.4%22W/@45.1332983,-102.3539485,205m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x0
>>
>>61249979
what...the....actual...fuck.....
>>
>>61242824
It accomplished the purpose you fucking retard
It was un ordre to block the east si de of France, germans went through Belgium by the north to start invasion.
Goddamnit Americans are really something
>>
File: picard-facepalm.jpg (23KB, 921x606px) Image search: [Google]
picard-facepalm.jpg
23KB, 921x606px
>>61249862
>>
File: xb.jpg (395KB, 1130x734px) Image search: [Google]
xb.jpg
395KB, 1130x734px
>>61250065

Look at this photoshop job near it.
>>
>>61250270
someone archive this shit before more gets pruned. Censored shit in Googe Maps in the middle of nowhere
>>
File: earth's asshole.png (1MB, 783x572px) Image search: [Google]
earth's asshole.png
1MB, 783x572px
>>61250036
>>
>>61250345
>Censored shit in Googe Maps in the middle of nowhere
there's literally thousands of such "censored shits" in google earth.
there are hundreds of youtube videos talking about such places.
>>
File: mesabook.jpg (8KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
mesabook.jpg
8KB, 512x512px
>>61249611
>>61249575
>>61249562
>>61249530
>>61249500
>>61249370
>>61249336
>>
>>61250270
go back and look at in 1996
>>
>>61250612
my bad, 1997
>>
>>61250612
...how?
>>
>>61248571
>>61248693
>>61248733

My captcha disappeared 10 minutes ago and it wouldnt let me post, Ive came here for years and its never done that, I was right in the middle of a post about those dumbs.

I forget most of it but they use the drills that they made the large hadron collider with and can easily make extremely large tunnels and bases underground.. and yea, the entrance could be in the bottom of a building or something, it could be a tiny door anywhere like in an NSA building or w.e even.
>>
>>61233233

ahhh, Reunion. we meet again.

(see what i did there?)
>>
File: image.jpg (343KB, 966x671px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
343KB, 966x671px
>>61249979
>>61250270
There are more of them if you follow the dirt road.
>>
>>61233462
>>61236551

TL;DR

the Ryder truck used in the bombing of OKC was spotted at the (Fed-run) Elohim City white supremicist compound before the blast
>>
>>61250907
looks like test sites for some kind of electrical eapon? bjudging by the spreading scars on the ground?
>>
File: bunker.jpg (145KB, 778x753px) Image search: [Google]
bunker.jpg
145KB, 778x753px
We got a weird bunker complex here just 3 km from my house in the middle of an forest, seems abandoned, but still with blinking cameras..pretty weird idk what this can be but an bunker complex
>>
>>61250907
many of the sites seem to be connected by wires?
>>
File: spooky.jpg (228KB, 1568x971px) Image search: [Google]
spooky.jpg
228KB, 1568x971px
>>61250612
>>61250709
Shieeeet
>>
>>61249370
I worked in the caves in KC for an entire summer. I did some retention for some A51 projects
>>
>>61251093
Probably Americans stored where their nukes.
>>
>>61250723
Google Earth, there's a time slider on the menu bar, can go back and look at earlier images

tl;dr wasn't there in 1997
>>
switch to Mars

45°56'59.64"N
23°32'57.09"E
>>
>>61251093
take over the bunkers and start a race war from there
>>
>>61251201
>>
>>61250907
I'm guessing abandoned oil-well. looks like the radial trails are from liquid run-off
>>
>implying the government wouldn't just edit relevant sections

nooblets
>>
>>61250907
what are those things?

something to do with oil drilling?
>>
>>61233185

https://www.google.com/maps/place/28%C2%B007'21.0%22N+2%C2%B000'54.7%22W/@28.1164001,-2.0105544,1893m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x0
>>
File: 2016-01-17 11.41.43.png (1MB, 1047x1415px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-17 11.41.43.png
1MB, 1047x1415px
>>61233185
The VECTOR Institute in Russia is in charge of the Russian biological warfare program that continues since the Soviet era.

Among others, it produces weaponized Marburg virus (MARV) with a ~80% mortality rate. If released, it could wipe out most of the human race without much effort.

It is also one of the two known repositories for weaponized smallpox (the other is in the USA).

In the pic, you can see the perimetral security fences, the main laboratory compounds and the animal pens where monkeys, rats and pigs and other animals are raised for experimentation.
>>
>>61251347
there are dozens of weird blast sites seemingly connected by fractal burns in the ground or weird wires. Some kind of massive electromagnetic experiment
>>
china has been building these weird ass things in their desert for a while
>>
>>61251613
those are to calibrate satilites
>>
>>61233185
>actual government secrets
I know one state secret.
>>
>>61251613
That's like a QR code for satellites
>>
>>61251530
a whole huge chunk of African desert is censored?
>>
>>61251659
>but it's secret so i won't tell you
>>
>>61250964
>Elohim City white supremicist compound

35.642320, -94.514441

https://www.google.com/maps/@35.642322,-94.5154221,406m/data=!3m1!1e3
>>
File: ayyy lmao.jpg (402KB, 824x1182px) Image search: [Google]
ayyy lmao.jpg
402KB, 824x1182px
>>
File: area_topo_overlay.png (2MB, 1419x697px) Image search: [Google]
area_topo_overlay.png
2MB, 1419x697px
>>61251434
Can't be that because of the topology.
>>
>>61252024
good point, liquids don't run uphill
>>
>>61250907
There's a bunch and they all connect over massive fucking distances, like literally hundreds and hundreds of miles apart and it's all dirt roads connecting directly to them in one near-straight line.

I'd bet anything if you so much as set a single tire or foot on any of those roads someone would drive up to stop you near instantly.
>>
>>61252214
MFW this is what POL & X shoud be talking abount instead of Teh Unstumpable
>>
>>61252355
Well when Trump becomes President he'll likely go to each of these places on foot and wreck the place with a bat. He won't accomplish anything during both his terms because he'll be wasting a huge amount of time walking to these places on foot.
>>
>>61246317
i think they use this shit for calibrating satellites
>>
look at it in bing maps aerial view, much more detail
>>
>>61252474
a shill for BING?
>RARE
>>
here's one in bing maps literally in someone's back yard

45.131065, -102.297569
>>
>>61233185
There is an abandoned missile silo outside of Wamego KS. It has been owned by several individuals over the years, including at one point K-State's College of Engineering.

It has sat empty since it was seized in the late 90's for back taxes on the property. While it sat empty, a couple of enterprising chemists nearly turned it into the world's largest LSD factory.

They were caught about a week before beginning production when they got sloppy and seen by a state patrolman turning onto the access road.
>>
>>61252669
no no no, just trying to look at the same target with all the available imagery.
Pictometery is the best, but it's not public.
>>
>>61252669
You can zoom in a whole lot more.
>>
surely these aren't impact craters from some type of kinetic weapon tests (ie. tungsten rods)?
>>
>>61247220
>>61247279
could just be natural gas wells
>>
>>61252943
ding ding ding an anon got it
>>
>>61247373
more likely natural gas. i dont think they put oil wells that close together
>>
are there any ayy lmao things you can see on Jewgle Earth?
>>
>>61253004
I wouldn't think they would leave that clean and well defined of a hole, would have to be a perfectly perpendicular hit. looks like something purposely constructed.
>>
>>61253311
look at this one in bing
45.128966, -102.395203
>>
File: Screenshot_523.png (315KB, 395x313px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_523.png
315KB, 395x313px
>>61252024
following the dirt roads leads me here
45.138461, -102.336491
>>
>>61252943
That would look just like a normal crater.
>>
>>61233233
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

S E C R E T R A R E F L A G
E C R E T R A R E F L A G S
C R E T R A R E F L A G S E
R E T R A R E F L A G S E C
E T R A R E F L A G S E C R
T R A R E F L A G S E C R E
R A R E F L A G S E C R E T
A R E F L A G S E C R E T R
R E F L A G S E C R E T R A
E F L A G S E C R E T R A R
F L A G S E C R E T R A R E
L A G S E C R E T R A R E F
A G S E C R E T R A R E F L
G S E C R E T R A R E F L A
>>
File: Screenshot_524.png (634KB, 594x435px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_524.png
634KB, 594x435px
>>61253400
>45.138461, -102.336491
what the fug
it's not there on the bing map
>>
>>61236818
>impressive lawn
>all around, all I see is red dirt
>>
>>61253390
>>61253400
45.142708, -102.318504
>>
>>61253469
NEWFAG
E
W
F
A
G
>>
>>61253655
sure is odd.
wonder if those holes are maybe irrigation wells of some sort? i followed one perfectly straight line north and it ran off a cliff into a big-ass river.
>>
>>61238819
I couldn't find a single video.
>>
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Naval+Amphibious+Base+Coronado/@32.6759681,-117.1578265,242m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x80d9532810e696df:0x8377877a0e4f0033!6m1!1e1?hl=en
>>
>>61251546
I've read about this in "demon in the freezer".

Basically, they let american inspectors in to show that they didn't have bioweapons.

What they did have were vats that could hold thousands of liters.
But of course all were empty and nothing was ever in them.
Except that workers there told them they were heating up smallpox in them and then the content just disappeared.
>>
>>61254054
>45.142708, -102.318504
Godzilla's claw marks
>>
>>61250907
>>61250424
>>61249849

LITERALLY fucking nothing:
http://www.sdgs.usd.edu/other/db.html
>>
>>61254511
>http://www.sdgs.usd.edu/other/db.html
Damn. Core samples... should have known that
>>
>>61236382
Damn I have never heard of this, but Calumet caught my eye. I used to go to school up there.
>>
>>61239530
I remember hearing this. Some shit got declassified that proved it and all the folks that would have cared, are long since dead.
>>
>>61254511
spotted the DoD shill
>>
File: 1452624264755.jpg (33KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1452624264755.jpg
33KB, 500x374px
>>61247435
lol aint clicking on .mil links unless I'm behind over 1000 proxys.
>>
File: Screenshot_420.png (685KB, 705x379px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_420.png
685KB, 705x379px
>>61254780
oh shit woops
thought they were .com links

am I going to get vanned?
>>
File: 3-217-closer.jpg (118KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
3-217-closer.jpg
118KB, 800x600px
Gates of hell in Australia

but srsly, shit that is actually secret gets erased from google maps and satellite images in general
>>
File: 1399659343893.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1399659343893.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
>>61254780
>>61255065
are you retarded ?

you're free to browse anything on the internets, even shit that is illegal you can browse but can't store and upload elsewhere
>>
>>61246131
That's some red alert shit.
>>
>>61254780
It's fine.
The DARPA ones are transcripts from talks at a public conference.
>>
>>61254609
that really doesn't explain
45°07'53.5"N 102°20'51.1"W
or
45°07'40.3"N 102°20'40.6"W

Google is hiding something on both places...
>>
>>61255436
>what are state secrets?
>what are military installations?
>>
File: 1453015667989.jpg (46KB, 630x405px) Image search: [Google]
1453015667989.jpg
46KB, 630x405px
>>61255493
>what is this thread about?
>>
>>61255065
Lol no, why would you get vanned clicking a link that is entirely free and open to access. You don't think they would sensitive or important documents behind just a little bit of security?

I read one, and it was just some boring cold war era speech / meeting memo.
>>
>>61255537
duh!
that is why they are hidden.

are you running around in circles here, mate?
>>
>>61255285
Browse = Stored in cache

Many people have been v& using that logic
>>
>>61255602
Are you actually retarded?
>>
>>61255065
>>61254780

Try going one level up.
>>
>>61245372
not in montauk, bub

lrn2localgeographyB4shitposting
>>
File: 1452994295880.jpg (41KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1452994295880.jpg
41KB, 550x512px
>>61255617
clean your cache, clean your "empty space", problem solved if you're so fucking paranoid

they don't care if you uncover smth secret, everybody knows 9/11 was a fraud for over a decade, everybody knows they're actually growing human hybrids in cows for organs stem cells and god knows what else it was in major publications in 2008, THEY DON'T FUCKING CARE the public can't be redpilled
>>
>>61235481
>>61235555

This is retarded commie operating procedure.
>>
>>61255617
it's the "uploading" part that gets you v&

>>61255667
fucking fuck, mate.
here, let me explain it -
the thread is about posting those features on the face of earth that may be actual govt. secrets.
the anons here are using google earth snapshots to post censored areas, claiming that they may be govt secrets.

if we are on the same page now then can we move on and stop bumping the thread without posting any secret?
>>
>>61252695

>literally in someone's back yard

>South Dakota

pffft.... noone lives in South (or North) Dakota

these are just code words to cover up black operations, and a place where rednecks are disappeared to.

that's literally just a hole in the ground.
>>
>>61254096
That's not a French flag. It's Reunion Island.
>>
>>61253400
That looks like a tractor.
>>
>>61253400
Yeah that's definitely farm equipment.
>>
>>61256186
I know, you mongo. What is it that you don't understand? You made >>61253469
>S E C R E T R A R E F L A G
>E C R E T R A R E F L A G S
>C R E T R A R E F L A G S E
>R E T R A R E F L A G S E C
>E T R A R E F L A G S E C R
>T R A R E F L A G S E C R E
>R A R E F L A G S E C R E T
>A R E F L A G S E C R E T R
>R E F L A G S E C R E T R A
>E F L A G S E C R E T R A R
>F L A G S E C R E T R A R E
>L A G S E C R E T R A R E F
>A G S E C R E T R A R E F L
>G S E C R E T R A R E F L A
For a flag that shows up quite often, newfag.
>>
File: 505145.jpg (100KB, 1024x810px) Image search: [Google]
505145.jpg
100KB, 1024x810px
Some New Mexico govt. stuff

>34.963816, -106.463169
Starfire Optical Range
advanced USAF adaptive-optics used to take very high resolution pictures of satellites in orbit day or night

>35.010085, -106.547978
Kirtland Underground Munitions Storage Complex (KUMSC)
largest storage site of US nuclear weapons not currently mounted on their weapons systems. those two roads are underground access points for tractor-trailer size loads

>32.5020 N, 106.6110 W
NSA downlink receiving ground station

>33.752884, -106.372394
North Oscura Peak
USAF testing and tracking site for laser weapons
>>
>>61256310
Hey, chill. I'm not always hovering over the French flag to see if it's Reunion or not, so please forgive me for assuming it's a French flag. So to call someone a newfag for making this assumption, however many times, is unwarranted. Be in peace, friend.
>>
>>61247634

I promise you, going underground is probably the least secure way to transfer information, even if it is fiber which is incredibly hard to splice into without being detected or breaking it.

Satellite communication is secure. Probably the most secure form of communication we have.

I won't say any more about this.
>>
>>61249002
yea its reunion
>>
>>61256402
>33.752884, -106.372394
fug, google 3D mapping is actually pretty cool
>>
>>61249500
That's some cool shit.
>>
>>61249584
What was that post about?
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 103

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.