[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THEY'RE EATING EACH OTHER LMAO! /pol/'s idol CUCKS Trump

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 32

File: shapiro.jpg (146KB, 729x809px) Image search: [Google]
shapiro.jpg
146KB, 729x809px
Based Ben Shapiro has been RAILING on Donald Trump today.

Hilarious to see /pol/'s idol turn on you so quickly.

Feel the Bern, baby
>>
>>61231440
>putin killed people waaaaa
>migrants killing people is apart of integration
>>
sharps a kike
>>
>>61231440
Surprised that a kike is kiking?

Ya'll niggas sleepin' on the job.
>>
>>61231440
>EATING EACH OTHER
More like: Trump is eating everyone, and growing stronger
>>
File: 1401355168154.jpg (102KB, 479x419px) Image search: [Google]
1401355168154.jpg
102KB, 479x419px
>>61231440
Ben Shapiro is an intolerant racist against people who support Trump. What does this Ben Shapiro do? Who would employ this known outspoken racist?
>>
>>61231440
>/pol/ is one person
>sage doesn't work
>>
You fucking morons, listen to his podcasts. He's defended Trump dozens of times.
>>
>>61231440
>60 retweets 160 likes
no, stop, please
>>
I see it's still 1960 and we have to treat Russia like bad guys because reasons.
>>
I enjoy reading his posts out loud in a nasally Jewish voice.
>>
>>61231646
I wasn't aware Trump supporters were a race of people.
>>
>>61231440
Ted Cruz still isn't wrong when he talks about NYC, don't know why trump bought up 9/11
>>
File: toolate.png (2MB, 1176x1844px) Image search: [Google]
toolate.png
2MB, 1176x1844px
>>61231440
No amount of bitching from literally who is going to stop Trump, it's too late.
>>
haha this buttblasted kike midget
>>
>>61231868
They are a race of people known as "memers".
>>
File: Kek.webm (2MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Kek.webm
2MB, 480x480px
>>61231868
>what is whites
>>
>>61231440
Increasingly nervous
>>
>>61231985
this. trump is already driving policy
>>
>>61231440

Shapiro has been in damage control mode for Ted Cruz since Trump Stumped him.
>>
File: 1451599350813.jpg (40KB, 659x659px) Image search: [Google]
1451599350813.jpg
40KB, 659x659px
>>61231933
NYC and most intelligent conservatives know what Cruz was talking about.
Trump said it so he could lock in the red necks and liberals who are undecided.

>fucking genius
>>
>>61231440
Except nobody ever idolized that filthy jew on /pol/, save for maybe other jews.
>>
>>61231985
More like literally Jew.
>>
>>61231440
Shapiro is still butthurt that Trump PO'd the Jews at that speech.

>Fuggen kikes I don't want ya money you deal-making shysters!

Now he'll BAWW until Cruz's polls fall like a dead maple leaf and then he'll go full-bore pro-Trump because he has to.
>>
File: applause.png (372KB, 694x388px) Image search: [Google]
applause.png
372KB, 694x388px
>>61231440
Eating each other?

More like Trump dominating the GOP field. Everyone knows that Shapiro and Mark Levin are Huge Cruz shills. They have been butt-hurt from the debate since Trump made Cruz look like the biggest asshole in the world after his NY values comment.

It is over for Canadian born Cruz and the kike Shapiro can sense it.

I expect Trump's next poll numbers to increase even further.
>>
>>61231440
He's defended Trump before. He's just pointing out that Trump pulled the "muh 9/11" card and how retarded it sounds to anyone with half a brain by now. I understood what Cruz meant, didn't agree with him saying it either, but Trump could have reacted differently and been much more effective than deflecting with 9/11.
>>
>>61231933
Trump brought it up because he wanted to make it appear as if Cruz was attacking the character of New Yorkers rather than their political policy, and he used the most tender moment in history to do it. It was an attempt to shift the subject away from a losing battle, and it appears to have worked fairly well for him as people got pretty butthurt over Cruz's statement of universally known fact.
>>
I like Shapiro, but he's being really assblasted that Cruz got stumped. It's kind of sad.
>>
>>61231440
>implying /pol/ idolizes jews
>>
File: 1451162183390.png (55KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1451162183390.png
55KB, 625x626px
>>61231440

BAIT THREAD!!

DO NOT BUMP THE BAIT!
>>
File: 1452951243988.png (341KB, 520x696px) Image search: [Google]
1452951243988.png
341KB, 520x696px
Ben Shapiro is a dirty kike. I'm sure the only reason he's riding Cruz's dick so hard is because Cruz threatened to kill the Ayatollah of Iran and bomb Israel's enemies until the sand starts glowing. He's just another Zionist, Israel-firster, neoconservative war hawk.
>>
>>61231440
You've merely been uninformed. Ben Shapiro is not a Trump supporter and has never been. He has said numerous times he is voting for Ted Cruz.
>>
>>61232458
Why should we stand with israel?
Why won't any politician say why?
The only thing I've ever heard is that they're a democracy. So what. What have they EVER done for us in their entire history?
>>
>>61232549
Because of the Bible.
>>
File: 1452196303654.png (8KB, 331x331px) Image search: [Google]
1452196303654.png
8KB, 331x331px
>>61231440
>Putin killing journalists
>>
>>61232620
I don't think that's actually a reason.
>>
>>61231440
>63 retweets
im literally more popular

what a loser
>>
>>61232549
>Why should we stand with israel?
They're our forward-air-base for BTFO mudslimes while maintaining plausible deniability. Their intelligence services are critical for US mideast operations, and they have been a longstanding ally in the region. They also serve as a major barrier against a unified mideast caliphate.

There's plenty of cross-espionage, of course, but generally they're far more useful than not.

Unfortunately plenty of weirdo zionist christians have other ideas about Israel, but in the same way that "peaceful" mooslims use the extremists as a weapon for their diplomatic goals, the US uses Israel as Jewy nukey nutcases that they can use as a foil.
>>
>>61232113
A lot of hispanics and blacks love him
>>
>>61231440
Winning an election is literally losing in the mind of cuck liberals.
>>
>>61231694
>listen to his podcasts
He's just a jew shill and has always supported Cruz over Trump.

Also every single fucking podcast he keeps talking about how bad Putin is and how much of a jew he himself is and how great jews in general are.
>>
>>61231440
Not a Cruz or a Trump supporter, but Ben's twitter is similar to a butthurt child. Trump pulled the trigger on a killshot on Cruz, and Ben knows it, so his job is to engage in full damage control.
>>
>>61232720
>They're our forward-air-base
Don't need em. We have carriers for a reason.
>BTFO mudslimes while maintaining plausible deniability
Never happened.
>Their intelligence services are critical for US mideast operations
They've never done a god damn thing for us. Meanwhile they've taken OUR foreign aid money, and turned around and paid their spies AGAINST US with it.
>they have been a longstanding ally in the region.
They have literally never done anything good for us. Spying on us and sinking our ships is not how an ally behaves.
>There's plenty of cross-espionage
Unacceptable.
>generally they're far more useful than not.
No they aren't.

The only thing they have ever given us is the ire of every single muslim country on earth. They get a lot out of us, and we get nothing out of them. Fuck them, we should dump them as soon as possible. Or else let them actually offer us something of value.
>>
>>61232404
It's more like if people told Reagan he had Hollywood values. It's really not a worthy line of attack. And before you bring up shit Trump said in the past, Reagan had been a Democrat before. It's very, very similar.
>>
>>61232911
>Don't need em. We have carriers for a reason.
Not what I'm talking about

>Never happened
Happens constantly

>They've never done a god damn thing for us. Meanwhile they've taken OUR foreign aid money, and turned around and paid their spies AGAINST US with it.
You don't know shit about the intelligence community, I know you saw one thing about one Israeli spy. Cross-espionage is a real thing that happens.

>Unacceptable.
See above

>No they aren't.
Yes they are.

>The only thing they have ever given us is the ire of every single muslim country on earth.
We had that anyway, but it helps to focus that anger on a bunch of militaristic psycho kikes while preventing a caliphate and wedging the region apart.

Your opinion of Israel is made of memes.
>>
>>61231933
It was a brilliant maneuver. Cruz has spent the last two months pandering to religious conservatives in order to build credibility as a "authentic" conservative who would advocate for their interests. He tried to paint Trump as a city-slicker with decadent and degenerate NYC morality and cash hungry values.

Us vs them type stuff. Trump maneuvered back to an event that unified all Americans equally. National Identity > Regional Identity >State Identity > County Identity > Town Identity.

As a New Yorker living in the city when it happened, and as someone who devoted considerable resources to helping out after 9/11, and building in NYC in the years afterwards, Trump owns 9/11 and has a right to use it at least once. Which he did masterfully to humanize his campaign.
>>
>>61232893
I'm not sure why they don't think pulling a guilt by association ploy by attacking people unaffiliated with Trump is cynical. It's a fucking stupid double standards. It shows how far gone Cruz supporters are right now. These same assholes called Obama The Great Divider and now they are down for playing different populations against each other? How the FUCK is that not cynical?
>>
>>61231440
>jew says something anti-trump
LOL TRUMP IS FINISHED #FEELTHEBERN
>>
File: benshapiro.jpg (15KB, 526x216px) Image search: [Google]
benshapiro.jpg
15KB, 526x216px
>>61232889
he's a limited hangout
he's kike propaganda
he gets resources to do things and make points we wish we were allowed to do, yet we're supposed to like him? fuck him

I also think he serves to push people away from the right wing as well as police the people already in it
>>
>>61233046
My opinion of israel is made from historical fact. They get their continued existence from us. We get nothing of value from them. We should force them to either give us something we want, or else we should drop them. They're more trouble than they're worth by far.

Then these politicians just insist that we must support them as though that's some kind of self evident truth, and the best you can do to justify it is say, "but we have some super secret stuff that they do for us that you just don't know about because you're not as cool as me."

Pathetic argument.
>>
>>61233171
Why do Jews and liberals feel the need to use the same buzzwords over and over again?

SLAMS
BLASTS
BLASTED
BURN
DESTROYS

It's like a desperate cry for attention
>>
>>61233119
Furthermore, even people in the deepest parts of middle America have love for NYC, it's the beating heart and soul of the nation.

Trump is a master at taking the high-ground maneuver in a debate. What he did was pull the debate out of the weeds of "what are these values" and up to the national identity and painted a very visual picture.

Most people "heard" about 9/11, they "watched" it. Trump made a point that he SMELLED 9/11. That's a very visceral image to plant in people's heads.

>>61233241
>They get their continued existence from us.
Yes, and the nukes.
>We get nothing of value from the
We get a reliable mideast ally in a region of savages, we get some of the best and most targeted intelligence services in the world, and they are constantly performing military actions in the ME.

You seriously do not get it and do not follow shit. You have memes.
>>
File: 1453008078134.webm (864KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1453008078134.webm
864KB, 1920x1080px
>>61232335
Cruz is disgusting

its like he wanted the Trade center to come down or something
>>
>>61233338
How's the next Dilbert coming along?
>>
>>61233386
Adams has been great this cycle. It's hard to not reuse his lines and reasoning, probably a byproduct of his own hypnosis.
>>
>>61233470
Nah, I was kidding. Or hoping you really were him.
>>
>>61233338
Prove they have nukes. Oh wait. Meanwhile osama gutted our strategic deterrents.

They're not a "reliable ally," they do nothing for us. Where were the Israeli soldiers fighting shoulder to shoulder with Americans in Iraq and Afghanistan? In our worst time of need of a middle east ally, Israel was nowhere to be found.

Their intelligence is nonsense. They didn't stop 9/11. They didn't stop even the San Bernardino attack. They spy on us, not for us. Your suggestion otherwise is utterly unfounded and consists of nothing more than your snark.

They're not "performing military actions," either. They bomb Palestinians every so often to keep terrorism on a low simmer.
>>
File: creepy_cruz.jpg (53KB, 498x502px) Image search: [Google]
creepy_cruz.jpg
53KB, 498x502px
>>61233342
LMAO somebody actually made a webm for that.

Nice!
>>
>>61233521
>They didn't stop 9/11.
They warned us. The Saudis, however, were negligent.

>They didn't stop even the San Bernardino attack
You're talking total nonsense.

I get it, you really only read /pol/ and catch mainstream news. You're unaware of the vast security apparatus operating between the US, Israel, Jordan, and our other ME allies.
>>
>>61232113
>6'3 and still coming short
>>
>>61231440
Firstly, there is not a single piece of proof of Putin having killed any journalist. For a reporter to say that as a fact is beyond unethical. But hey, that's the journalistic standard today.

Secondly, Ben is a kike who will always do what his handlers want him to do, and his opinion is worthless. Just because he tells the truth about race violence, feminism, etc. does not make him "one of us". He's just cozying up to the right.
>>
>>61232776
yeb? we know he makes good guac, ok, we get it.
>>
>>61231440
He's great when he's against leftists or SJWs.
Other than that he's trash.
>>
>>61233521
>Where were the Israeli soldiers fighting shoulder to shoulder with Americans in Iraq and Afghanistan?
They don't have to contribute soldiers to be allies nor do they have to do so to be valuable to the United States. Providing intelligence, a reliable base in the Middle East, an ally in a region otherwise filled with anti-western sentiment, and political relief (Politicians say they have helped and will help Israel = instant support from Western society.) makes keeping them as allies worth it.

>Their intelligence is nonsense. They didn't stop 9/11.
How many other terrorist attacks did they stop and you didn't hear about because they did their job?

>They spy on us, not for us.
The hypocrisy. You're delusional if you think countries just bend over willy-nilly to the U.S. and play nice. Every country tries to get intelligence from others--even their allies. This doesn't make it acceptable but it's silly to say the U.S. should drop them as allies because they spy back. Besides, it's also a matter of how much intel they provide vs. how much info they get. I'm sure the U.S. gets a good deal otherwise they would drop them.
>>
>>61231440
I'm still waiting on the proof Putin killed journalists. Shapiro keeps going on and on about it but I have yet to see concrete evidence that it actually happened.
>>
>>61231440
>Hilarious to see /pol/'s idol turn on you so quickly.
/pol/'s "idol"... Trump didn't turn on us. Your post is Ben McKikebart talking shit about Trump. The only reason any of us even know who that kike is is because he shittalks Trump. Is Kikebart supposedly our "hero"? How do you progs even breath with this much brain tissue labotomized away?
>>
>>61233707
>Jordan
>allies
You don't get it. Because if you did it would be the easiest thing in the world for you to prove your assertions. Instead, you're just piling on dollops of unwarranted self importance. You don't have an argument to stand on, and you know it.
>>
>>61234299
Breitbart is bretty good overall, it's nice having a slick, new-media-savvy vertical that's aggressively against this internet left narrative.

Now the SJWs hate Israel though so if you're a casual zionist it really throws them for a loop.

>>61234405
Jordan is an ally.
>>
File: 001.jpg (39KB, 346x352px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
39KB, 346x352px
>>61231440
Ben Shapiro is a jew and is basically controlled opposition. Anyone on /pol/ who said they liked him was just shilling or lying.
>>
>>61231440
>smug jew faggot
>pol's idol

chose one and only one sir
>>
>>61234189
>They don't have to contribute soldiers to be allies
They do when we're embroiled in the longest wars in American history with few actual allies willing to fight on our side.

>nor do they have to do so to be valuable to the United States
They're not valuable to the United States.

>Providing intelligence
They spy on US. They do not spy for us.

>a reliable base in the Middle East
They are not a reliable base in the Middle East.

>an ally in a region otherwise filled with anti-western sentiment
You keep asserting they're an ally, when they do not behave as an ally.

>Politicians say they have helped and will help Israel = instant support from Western society
Actually, quite the opposite. Europeans hate Israel, too. Only Republicans feel obligated to support Israel, and they're wrong to.

>How many other terrorist attacks did they stop and you didn't hear about because they did their job?
None. Appeal to lack of evidence does not refute evidence.

>You're delusional if you think countries just bend over willy-nilly to the U.S.
When their very existence literally is predicated on our good will, that's exactly what they should do. If they don't want to, it's time for us to use realpolitik and coerce them to give us a better deal. Otherwise, fuck them. They can get swallowed by the muslims. No hair off our ass.
>>
>>61234502
>Jordan
>ally.
>>
>>61234405
you are arguing like a jew, you jew.
>>
>>61232200
This
>>
>>61234671
Only half true
>>
>>61232549
They're a model state for white countries in the future.
>>
>>61231440
Shapiro is just angry because Trump's going to beat Cruz
>>
Sharpio will BTFO some leftists for sure.

But he's still a jew.
>>
>>61234734
Being in a perpetual war with muslims is our model?
>>
>>61231440
Breitbart and Cruz are both funded by mercer
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/11/22/why-breitbart-website-is-fundraising-for-ted-cruz/
>>
>>61234856
No. I was thinking more of their strong national and racial identity, strong military, and disdain for non-Israelis.
>>
>>61233650

damn u creepy son
>>
>>61231440
Santa isn't getting elected.
Cry more Bernie kike.
>>
>>61231440
Unironically supporting communism, kill yourself OP.
>>
>>61234856
Until the mudslimes are gone, basically yeah
>>
>>61231440
Personally, I like Ben Shapiro a lot, but that doesn't mean I agree with him on everything. His stance on the US maintaining/expanding its military might is in direct opposition to my stance (only as a self-defense force).

That said, Trump has always been under Rand and Cruz, and, for a while, he was also under Rubio, although that dude's ideas on welfare made me turn my back on him a long time ago.

The fact that it's even between 2 of my top 3 makes me happy, though.
>>
>>61231440
You guys don't remember when he threw his little temper tantrum when Trump first rolled out his Muslim ban plan?

I love watching Ben eviscerate libtards, but this silvertongued kike has never been /pol/. He's still on the traditional American left-right spectrum, he's just far to the right. The problem is that the traditional spectrum is still rooted in globalism and multiculturalism. You can't expect him to place the same value on Trump's nationalist tendencies as /pol/ does.
>>
>>61232335
Levin wrote a whole column telling Trump to stop picking on Cruz.
>>
>>61235172
I honestly never heard about this. Sauce?
>>
>>61234978
So if they have disdain for us, why are we their "allies?"
>>
>>61231440
I've tweeted to that kike pussy enough. He's obviously a GOP shill for Cruz, even going as far as attacking Trump for the muslim immigration ban. Which is surprising, because he made a youtube video all about how we can't trust Islam not that long before it.

Fuck Ben, I hope he gets raped by a syrian refugee that mistakes him for a little boy
>>
>>61235074
So why not cut out the middleman and just wipe the muslims out?
>>
>>61232391
The 9/11 play was perfect. The biggest thing it did was showed that Trump really had a heart and loyalty, to the people of his hometown and America.

Cruz actually clapped when Trump used the 9/11 high ground.
>>
>>61235216
It was on his twitter, the dude tweets constantly though so I don't know if you'll even be able to find it.

He threw a nice little fit though, basically he was whining about how Trump was proving liberal stereotypes about conservatives right. Real cuck shit.
>>
File: anchor_baby.jpg (152KB, 599x837px) Image search: [Google]
anchor_baby.jpg
152KB, 599x837px
>>61235207
I know man. These man childs are whining non-stop.

Waaaah our puppet Cruz got attacked. Trump has had to endure constant media Assaults.

And now that Cruz is in the spotlight, he cannot take it? Maybe he is not fit to be prez if he cannot take a heat.

It is over for Anchor Baby Cruz...
>>
>>61235299
That's not how the world works.
>>
>>61235311
I'd like to research it, but I can't stand trying to navigate twitter. How that website ever became popular is an absolute mystery to me.

Oh, well.
>>
>>61232438
Shapiro is a corporatist shithead. Read his shit it's all support Jews, let Jewish owned businesses do whatever they want, fuck the poor they should have been born Jewish and more.

Koch libertarianism is not libertarianism, its corporate welfare and fuck you I got mine. That's the failure, libertarianism either ignores human nature or wants a return to feudalism.
>>
File: 1446086008018.jpg (56KB, 857x606px) Image search: [Google]
1446086008018.jpg
56KB, 857x606px
>>61235207
Look at this guy over here.

Did you fuck a goat today to release your pent up frustration? Or did you choose to fuck a little boy's asshole because that's somehow not gay or damnable in Islam?
>>
>>61235271
I'm talking about Palestinians or Somalis, groups of people from the Middle East/Africa who Israelis don't really want to accept.
>>
>>61235445
Idiot he is most likely a US proxy user you faggot.

Why would an Iraqi be so knowledgable of US politics.
>>
>>61235355
Sure it is. You just don't want it to.
>>
>>61231440
Another tribalist kike attacking trump..
>>
>>61231440

Why is he against Trump? Trump said he'll be the best thing to ever happen to Israel and would just bomb the shit out of uppity muslims.

Or is he a-a-a *hand clutches shekel pouch for comfort* Jew who doesn't support Israel?
>>
>>61235444
No shit it's jewish. He's a jew. Frankly, as distasteful as I find the jews, I would vastly rather have them over the coward iraqis, whose army of 30,000 was defeated at mosul by an Islamic State force of 600 without firing a shot.
>>
>>61235486
If you think they'll disdain those people, but not us, you're very wrong.
>>
>>61233650
Your creepy Cruz-kun.
>>
>>61233306
They're lazy. The UK is worse they use the same three puns for every headline.
>>
>>61233342
WHAT THE FUCK WAS IN THE TRADE CENTER?
>>
>>61233338
Get off /pol/ Scott!
>>
Levin is a jew that is for Israel as is Ben. They both know Cruz would be a slave for the jew donors while Trump would do what is best for American Citizens. Fuck Israel.
>>
>>61231440
Shapiro is literally autistic and a Jew. All you have to do to set him off is say that you don't support Israel.
>>
>>61233949
Bro, that recipie was bad, the only way to make it worse would be to subsitute the avacado for dogshit.
>>
>>61235498
Because we do have a presence of about 5000 troops in iraq that you dont hear about.
>>
Lets not forget, jew coward ben sued a tranny because he scared the fuck out of him. embarrassing
>>
>>61235724
He released the recipe?
>>
>>61234405
Hey faggot Jordan is very much an ally.
>>
>>61231440
>feel the bern

nothing makes me disregard an opinion faster
>>
>>61231440
He's not the only one. Trump is just a cult personality. People who think he's going to change everything and "make America great again" through pure fucking magic will find themselves disappointed.

The right wing's Obama. Oh wait I'm sorry, I meant DUDE WEED LMAO AYYYYYYYY
>>
File: 1418419709582.jpg (36KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1418419709582.jpg
36KB, 480x480px
>be Levin/Shapiro
>do show after show about how the 2014 TeaParty electoral sweep has sold out to Obama's establishment
>support Cruz, a guy who's campaign is paid for by the very same establishment doners, instead of Trump
>wonder why the voters don't care about "muh conservatism"

Conservatism is dead for good reason.
Trump is not a conservative for good reason.
Long live the new nationalist/globalist dichotomy.
>>
>>61235873
He's a hammer in search of nails. Sometimes he hits a nail, and it's everybody loves him for it. Those same people forgive him for hitting a pane of glass or a puppy because he has the power of celebrity, which makes people feel like they know him.

"Oh, that's just Donald! He's like that!"
>>
>>61235873
Ted Cruz is that you? Faggot fuck off.
>>
>>61235445
Like I give a shit about a ponyfucker who doesn't get any. I know you want my goats, that's right, its plural. Polygoatmy > Monogoatmy
>>
>>61232776
No, they don't
>>
File: dogshits_btfo.jpg (144KB, 625x407px) Image search: [Google]
dogshits_btfo.jpg
144KB, 625x407px
>>61231440
A DOG TAKING A SHIT!
/POL/ KEKED FOREVER!
TRUMPFAGS BTFO!
BTFO
T
FEELA BERN
O
>>
>>61235819
http://www.npr.org/2015/12/31/461518357/finally-revealed-jeb-bushs-secret-guacamole-recipe
>>
>>61231440
Never cared for Shapiro anyway to be quite honest with you.
>>
File: 1422984333964.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1422984333964.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>61235854
Oh, yeah? So they gave up islam, right?
>>
>>61235988
Cruz wears a cuban flag dipshit.
>>
File: 157362987184.jpg (95KB, 397x500px) Image search: [Google]
157362987184.jpg
95KB, 397x500px
>>61236104
RON PAUL

IT'S HAPPPENNINGGG

POL BTFO

CONSERVASHITS ON SUICIDE WATCH

RAND PAUL SURGING
>>
File: 1446084930520.gif (1016KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1446084930520.gif
1016KB, 320x240px
>>61236246
A BABY FUCKING DINOSAUR

POL BTFO

TRUMP STUMPED

BERNIE SANDERS CONFIRMED PRESIDENT
>>
>>61231615
Never Trust A Kike.
>>
File: 1442604854450.jpg (26KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
1442604854450.jpg
26KB, 600x375px
>>61231440
>Putin killing journalists
PROOFS

Pro-tip: There is none you fucking kike shit
>>
File: 1450056900053.jpg (22KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1450056900053.jpg
22KB, 320x240px
>>61236323
A FAGGOT

POL BTFO LMAO

MILO RAPED BY AFRICAN NIGGERS

#FEELTHEBERN
>>
>a jew
>pol's idol
how are you enjoying your first day?
>>
File: old-person-BTFO.jpg (33KB, 390x285px) Image search: [Google]
old-person-BTFO.jpg
33KB, 390x285px
>>61236246
>>61236323
AN OLD LADY FELL DOWN!
totally REKT!
TRUMPSHITS ON A SUIDICE WATCH!
REPUBLISHITS TOTALLY KEKED and BUTTBLASTED!
/pol/ DESTROYED!
>>
File: 1451254818233.jpg (24KB, 446x500px) Image search: [Google]
1451254818233.jpg
24KB, 446x500px
>>61236418
TOPKEK

TURN ON CNN

ITS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!

POL BTFO

BERNIE SANDERS STUMPS TRUMP
>>
>>61236108
>iraq
>>
File: viet_cong_cow.jpg (31KB, 549x342px) Image search: [Google]
viet_cong_cow.jpg
31KB, 549x342px
>>61236845
COMMUNIST COWS INFILTRATE HOLLAND!

VIET CONG HAMBURGERS!

NO ONE SAFE ON A TOILET!

/POL/ COMPLETELY REKT!

HOLLAND ON SUICIDE WATCH!

HOLY FUCK!

DUTCHSHITS BTFO!
>>
>>61233650
u real creepy
>>
File: 1440701953462.jpg (38KB, 468x423px) Image search: [Google]
1440701953462.jpg
38KB, 468x423px
>>61232458
>published on 9/11
>authors name
>Lowenthal
>mfw I google it and sure enough.

They can't keep getting away with it.
>>
>>61236970
Exciting. 8===D
>>
>>61235633
trade
>>
>>61233650
Was probably a Trump intern. I'm positive they're working this site.
>>
>>61231440
Who cares

Vote for trump because he's building a wall and white people are becoming a minority
>>
>>61231440
>Feel the Bern
I'm guessing you:
A) are not white
B) don't work 40 hours a week or don't support yourself
C) wish to "legalize it"
or D) are an uninformed member of the youth who believes the propaganda put out on facebook.
>>
File: 1452649106861.gif (112KB, 255x231px) Image search: [Google]
1452649106861.gif
112KB, 255x231px
>>61237344
IRAQ MAKES PENIS SYMBOL

OH SHIT NIGGER

USA BTFO

POL ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
File: 1452756752552.jpg (62KB, 634x364px) Image search: [Google]
1452756752552.jpg
62KB, 634x364px
>>61237638

Yeah fuck that guy. But to be fair I'm in grad school with 100k student debt. I'd be dumb not to vote for Bernie...except I don't vote for my own interests. I vote for America's interests. I do what's right. I pull trigger for Trump.
>>
>>61237784
I can see why you want Bernie because of his promise for free education and everything else.
It won't happen. We literally can't afford it. We can't even afford what we are doing now. Yes there is unnecessary spending, but fixing that won't provide enough $ to pay for 100k worth of school. He is not good with economics, and a large portion of the country doesn't care. They just want their free shit.
>>
>>61237931
Also, how does he expect any of that to pass through congress? Is he going to executive order all this shit?
>>
>>61238028
I don't have a decent answer to your question.
My answer: He's a sneaky fucking kike.

Either way, I'm pro-Trump. He'll get this country to run like a business. Sure other countries won't like us, but big deal. They already don't like us.
>>
>>61231735
This. Putins based. Not everything he does is perfect, but he's like baby Bush, you know whwere he stands on issues and respect him b/c of it. This half breed bitch we've got right now, sit's the fence to spew his shit and both sides only end up with shit on a perfectly good fence. Pick a side, take a dump, leave.
>>
>>61237931

Read my post pls...I'm against Bernie. Just pointing out i stand to gain more from his promises than Trump's but he would ruin this country and I'm a narcissist, not a lazy cheater who wants my debt repaid when i knowingly accepted those loans as an adult.

That said, price of college is a vicious feedback loop and Trump said he'd address it at his rally today. I believe him.
>>
File: Smug Trump Pepe.png (174KB, 764x767px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Trump Pepe.png
174KB, 764x767px
>>61231440
So its come to this. This is hilarious. Trump has only one more top dog left to completely destroy and it just so happens Ben Shapiro who repeatedly kept talking up Trump until Him and Cruz became the last two standing and had that spat at the debate, suddenly shows his true colors. It looks like he is scared. Who am I kidding. EVERYBODY is fucking terrified that Trump has an ACTUAL chance to be (and will be) the last man standing. Even the GOP who fucking despise Cruz for being a slimey flip flopper are probably swallowing their pride and endorsing Cruz in a last ditch effort to make sure their establishment agenda doesn't fall apart.

Its the fucking final stretch baby. Democrats or Republicans, doesn't matter what side, are SHITTING themselves. Not even Ben Shapiro can stop it as you can see by his desperate grasping at straws in his tweets.
>>
File: The Claw.webm (2MB, 710x720px) Image search: [Google]
The Claw.webm
2MB, 710x720px
>>61231440
>Twitter fight
Who gives a shit?
>>
>>61231933
Easy political points. The masses love "muh 9/11" shit. The media is even pushing the narrative that Trump won the exchange.

Personally, I think the better Trump-Cruz exchange was the one about Cruz being eligible. Trump made an excellent point about it being a weak spot that could be exploited at an awkward moment.
>>
>>61238345
That webm is absolutely precious.
>>
>>61233650
You're creepy, rafael.
>>
>>61231440

>Hilarious to see /pol/'s idol turn on you so quickly.

He was never my idol.

If others on this site were dumb enough to trust a kike because "he's one of the good ones" then they deserve the inevitable knife in the back.
>>
>>61231440
I like Ben, but for some reason Rand scares him. Why do you think that is?
>>
>>61231440
>"Trump shrugs off Putin killing journalists"

No one cares about the lying little shits in the media anymore.
They could all be gassed tomorrow and the majority of society would celebrate.
>>
>>61239826

Because he's a kike and Rand's father wanted to end the Fed.
>>
File: bernie.png (30KB, 571x304px) Image search: [Google]
bernie.png
30KB, 571x304px
>>61231440
No Jew was ever /pol/'s idol.
>>
>>61231440

That kike was never /pol/s idol
>>
>>61233650

das a creepy ass weasel
>>
>shapiro says he'll be voting for cruz, but respects trump
>trump starts to attack his poster boy
>goes all out on defacing trump
a little desperate there bud, if cruz did the same thing he wouldn't be saying shit

and this is coming from someone who listens to his podcast every day, bias is way too goddamn strong there
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 280x279px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 280x279px
>>61231440
>/pol/'s hero
>Kike reporter
Choose one
Thread posts: 167
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.