[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/pol/ will defend this retard

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 308
Thread images: 36

File: 1821.png (29KB, 700x287px) Image search: [Google]
1821.png
29KB, 700x287px
>/pol/ will defend this retard
>>
>>61222800
i like trump but this anit vaccine shit is retarded
>>
Cucks support big govt
>>
>>61222933
same
>>
No I won't. Also isn't this tweet about a year or two old?
>>
>>61222800
Fuck off back to reddit
Nobody cares about vaccines
>>
>>61222933
Trump likes conspiracy theories.
>>
I'd have my kids vaccinated but it seems silly to me that people scoff at the idea of adverse reactions to them

the simplest, most innocuous things set off some peoples' bodies
>>
>>61223089
enjoy your polio
>>
File: 878567567.jpg (62KB, 700x287px) Image search: [Google]
878567567.jpg
62KB, 700x287px
>>61222800
>>
File: 228593.png (54KB, 608x336px) Image search: [Google]
228593.png
54KB, 608x336px
>>
>>61222800
I can defend trump on that.

Look at this video
https://youtu.be/Gqh6Sl0fIHw

2 doctors: ben carson and rand paul both agree with trump that too much vaccines might be harmful to children. And they agree trump's proposal to have vaccines spread out over smaller doses will alleviate those risks to children.

As soon as both doctors agreed with trump, the moderators changed the subject. Because they failed again to stump the trump.
>>
>>61223203
1.I never said I was against them just that I dont care
2. there are many vaccines that you dont actually need
>>
File: large.jpg (44KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
44KB, 600x400px
>>61223284
lost
>>
>>61223264
>AUTISM
huh how could you have missed that
>>
Trump = Hilary

If /pol/ wants a wet dream of an American dictatorship, you have two options (red vs blue), but if you want to fulfill wet dreams of a stormweenie world then go red

Hilary and Trump are opposite faces of the same coin. Both are owned by AIPAC, both are owned by Banks (+10 keks if you think Trump has never had a drink with a bank executive), both appeal to sensationalism and ad hominems, and both want to put government into your personal lives

> b-b-but my wall....*sniff*

Congress is simply going to shoot down the wall, you autistic spergs
>>
>>61222933
This anti vaccine shit AND climate change deny.
>>
>>61222933

I've noticed a lot of rich people are anti vaccine for some reason
>>
>>61222933
>>61222968
>>61223122
>>61223398

Report to the gas chamber immediately.
>>
>>61223315
This x100

But also, you're a fucking retard if you don't realize that the current method of administering vaccines is harmful to childrens' health.

Hear me out.
The way it's done at the moment is to vaccinate kids for as much shit as possible in the shortest amount of time - bulk vaccines, but also vaccinating kids against one thing after another over the period of a few months. This may sound harmless but use common sense, you're injecting someone with a harmful foreign agent. Doing it too much can and will have adverse effects.

As seen in that debate, President Trump says that a more careful appraoch with vaccines spread out across longer periods with better recovery time would be more effective and less likely to cause harm to the kids' developments.
>>
The fact that he can't realize correlation != causation solidifies the fact that he's doing nothing but spewing populist viewpoints. He is in no position to be a politician. Anyone moderately versed in politics (reads the news everyday) has the exact same capacity to understand how to govern a nation as trump does.

That being said, I will still shill for him relentlessly. I was to see him get elected and then fuck everything up. If he does get elected, he will fail spectacularly and put republicans out of commission for much longer than bush did, and by the time their party will ever get a chance to recover the nation will have already shifted far too much to the left.

No matter who gets elected, whether it be a democrat or a republican, we aren't going to see any major changes once they fall into line with the system after the election. But trump isn't going to fall in line, he will cause chaos... Every day of his presidency will be a flow of entertainment. I look forward to that day, if it ever comes.
>>
>>61223444
because they have so few problems that "maybe my child isn't acting exactly like I want them to" is their biggest concern, so they conclude, "must be them vaxes"
>>
>>61222800
I would understand if he was against unnecessary vaccines because they can actually cause the illness they are supposed to vaccinate against when your body is weak and you aren't used to them. This autism shit on the other hand is retarded.
>>
File: 1451595524761.jpg (58KB, 960x622px) Image search: [Google]
1451595524761.jpg
58KB, 960x622px
>>61222800
I don't know why, but the way this particular tweet is worded makes me laugh
>>
>>61222800
I agree with Trump on everything but his anti-vacc and climate change stances.

Still going to vote for the guy, but come on. Mandatory vaccines are unequivocally good, and fossil fuels (besides maybe gas) definitely need to be phased out in favor of nuclear and solar.
>>
>>61223284
kek
>>
>>61223491
So we can all press togheter the button that will gas you faggot.
>>
>>61223693
>Mandatory vaccines are unequivocally good
For who?
If you never leave the country you dont need most vaccines because things like the measles dont exist here
>>
>>61223444
Because the poor children who go to school packed in like cattle at a slaughterhouse are the ones that get sick when people aren't vaccinated. Rich folks can get home tutors.
>>
>>61223627
That's not how vaccinations work.
>>
Pro-vaccination = uneducated/shill.
>>
File: W4eYyMf.gif (942KB, 495x280px) Image search: [Google]
W4eYyMf.gif
942KB, 495x280px
>>61223264
>>
>>61223693
I agree, Trump is solid elsewhere, especially trade but these two...
>>
File: 53948.png (111KB, 910x780px) Image search: [Google]
53948.png
111KB, 910x780px
>>61223665
Holy shit otters are so cute!
>>
Anti Vax is a liberal maymay like yoga and veganism

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/g1lev1/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-an-outbreak-of-liberal-idiocy

Still weren't people denying that smoking caused cancer for decades?
>>
>>61223284
He's not wrong.
>>
OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE THE GLOBALISTS ARE PUTTING THE CANCER VIRUS IN THE VACCINES! WAKE UP!
>>
>>61223978
that's a baby seal
>>
>>61223840
Have you ever wondered why they don't exist?
>>
>>61223693
Will you please reread the damn tweet
>>
Being an anti-vaxxer is pretty much the only thing I dislike about Trump.
>>
>>61224022
Because most people are vaccinated
>>
>>61223840
>measles are a huge problem
>scientists develop vaccines to measles
>vaccines make measles not a problem anymore
>WHY DO WE EVEN NEED THEM
trump supporters
>>
>>61222800
>no time
>no responses
>not in his tweet history
FAKE FAGGOT SHIT
>>
>>61223840
They don't exist here because everyone is inoculated against them, you pleb.

It's like saying we don't need an umbrella anymore because we're dry, and thus will stay dry when we take the umbrella away, regardless if it's raining or not.

The difference between the two is that unlike an umbrella, vaccines should stay up constantly so that we never get wet or else people are very likely to die.
>>
I'm no anti-vaxer (my kid get all them old normal ones), but when the swine flue vaccine came around I thought it was "big pharma bullshit".

What gives?
>>
>>61224119
Yeah, and there's already been outbreaks of previously stumped illnesses because of the anti-vaccaine surge
>>
>>61224077
I know what he's talking about, but there's also the problem that spreading vaccines out over a longer time will leave children vulnerable to diseases for a longer period than they are now.
>>
trump is a professional panderer. anti vexxers are a huge voting bloc

t. greatest ally
>>
>>61222933
So do you think with his station his influences his compatriots his colleagues he is uninformed? Ye gods man take a page out of his book and read it
>>
>>61223852
Live vaccines contain exactly what they sound like they do. Are you retarded?

t. A concerned bio eng major
>>
Yeah, I don't have to agree with him on everything. Trump is smart enough to change his mind on topics like that though.
>>
>>61224005

>mfw I'm listening to blurry photos podcast about flouride
IM GONNA BLOW THE LID OFF

BUY MY WATER FILTERS
>>
>>61224143
>>measles are a huge problem
>>scientists develop vaccines to measles
It was not a huge problem
Only a few hundred people were dying a year in the country
>>61224178
>>61224215
That is only because people bring it in
I already said I would be fine on mandating it for entry into the country
>>
>>61223284
I came to this thread solely because I knew this image would be here.
>>
>>61223169
>some peoples' bodies

Key word being "some". Trump doesn't say "some". He says that vaccines cause autism, full stop. There are never qualifications added. That makes him an idiot.
>>
>>61224215
And liberals banning DDT led to the resurgence of bedbugs in the US, despite DDT having no negative effects on humans.

So I guess that makes us even (even though it's mostly liberals who are anti Vax)
>>
>>61224489
>Only a few hundred people were dying a year in the country

oh only a few hundred

nice of you to leave out smallpox and polio and the like though

>trump supporters
>>
>>61224489
>I already said I would be fine on mandating it for entry into the country
Or, and bear with me here;
We could both test incoming foreigners, AND inoculate the population.
>>
TRUMP 2016!

SHUT UP, JEW OP
>>
>>61223693
While I agree that most vaccines are safe and have been studied extensively, and the science behind them is sound, through my own research I have found the Hpv vaccines should probably not be mandatory, as they don't even know how long they're good for because the first trials were only done about 10 years ago, and they were never tested in conjunction with other vaccines. Also there have been deaths caused by this vaccine and links with a lot of other complications.

I also am a proponent of spacing the vaccines out, seeing as how the mechanism by which vaccines work can cause the body more complications if the immune system is put under too much stress at once.
>>
>>61223398
There's absolutely zero evidence to suggest that mankind has any sort of effect on climate change.

This whole "man-made" climate change debate is a fucking scam crafted by the Jews in an effort to instill a worldwide breathing tax on the goyim for exhaling c02 into the atmosphere.
>>
Typical tradcon woman
>rides the cock carousel from teen years to early 30s
>suddenly finds jesus and now born again
>lies to sucker about amount of sex partners
>sucker falls in love
>sucker marries used whore
>has kids in her late 30's early 40's
>wonders why kids are retarded
>blames the vaccines.
That is what happens when you get some kid with autism most of the time it's the fault of the parents but vaccines are a good scapegoat. Because they give them out like candy because developing your immune system by getting the viruses is bad.
>>
>>61222933
He was trying to pander to the people who buy that shit. He hasn't even mentioned it since this tweet.
>>
>>61222800

> a guy stating a fact is retarded

hello, bernard supporter
>>
>>61224683
Regardless if anthropogenic climate change is real or not, it's still a good idea to phase out fossil fuels in favor of sustainable energy like nuclear.

Oil is too useful in industry and manufacturing to waste it for fuel.
>>
File: globalTempCO2[1].gif (19KB, 410x276px) Image search: [Google]
globalTempCO2[1].gif
19KB, 410x276px
>>61224683
>There's absolutely zero evidence to suggest that mankind has any sort of effect on climate change.

and cuckservatives wonder why they're considered anti-science
>>
How do people defend the fact that usually more educated parents are anti vax?
>>
>>61224600
>oh only a few hundred
that is not many
It is mainly only the week it kills
>>61224615
Why do I need a vaccine for a disease that doesn't exist in the country?
>>
>>61224683
>Climate change theory was even studied at then end of 1800
>>
>>61224843
>Why do I need a vaccine for a disease that doesn't exist in the country?
So that the disease doesn't exist in the first place, anon.
Think beyond yourself for once in your life for the common good.
>>
>>61224837
And? It dosn`t matter who is anti-vax unless you can actually back that position up with evidence.
>>
>>61224683
But CO2 can be recycled into oxygen by photosynthesizing plants. It's carbon monoxide which is the more dangerous gas for the atmosphere. And methane is far more dangerous than that, and the retarded numbers of livestock animals we have supporting 7 billion humans including 200 million Amerifats are literally shitting and farting methane 24/7 thanks to their herbivore digestive tracts that need to ferment their nutrient poor food to digest it.

Also China fucks all of us, like anyone else here will tell you.
>>
>>61224818
>inb4 muh corulashuns don't imply cozashuns
>>
>>61224503
Vaccines cause autism, Arabs partied after Nine Eleven, Mexicans rape and bring in drugs: these are accurate statements in plain English. In case you haven't noticed, the literal law school grads whose stranglehold on power is challenged only by Trump talk like retards and never ever submit to these exact phrasing s-tests, relying on popular forgetfulness and raw power rather than parsing to excuse their errors.
>>
>>61225018
>So that the disease doesn't exist in the first place, anon
They already dont exist here
It has to come from somewhere else
It is not just going to appear in someone who doesnt leave America
>>
>>61225062
I assume rich people have access to better doctors than I do, they must know something.
>>
>>61224837
The soccer moms have more free time to Google discredited studies than moms who actually have to worry about putting food on the table.
>>
>>61223491
i know you're doing this for free because trump doesn't pay for shills or ads, please kill yourself
>>
>>61224837
I consider that argumentum ad hominem is a logical fallacy

>>61224843
>It is mainly only the week it kills
but anon, I thought you said it kills hundreds in a year
>>
>>61225138
>It has to come from somewhere else
And the fact that everyone is vaccinated ensures that if a carrier does bring it to America, it doesn't gain a foothold.
>>
File: 1445937034136.jpg (18KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1445937034136.jpg
18KB, 499x499px
>>61223315

>rand paul
>a real doctor
>>
Farm companies just don't want to lose the money they spent for research. Nobody cares if they work at all. Nobody cares about side effects as well. You can't directly prove they are caused by vaccination => shut up and enjoy your *sickness name*.
>>
>>61222800
that's it, he's dead to me
anti-vaccine people will bring back polio and other disease in europe
fuck you trump, you won't get my vote
>>
>>61223329
>vaccines you don't actually need
the fuck is that even supposed to mean?
>>
>>61225199
>but anon, I thought you said it kills hundreds in a year
yes and?
The few hundred people it was killing were already sickly
>>
>>61222800
What is he doing?
The anti-vaxxer crowd wasn't going to vote for him anyway.
>>
>>61225205
>that if a carrier does bring it to America
Why are we letting diseased foreigners into the country?
>>
File: G90.jpg (64KB, 885x577px) Image search: [Google]
G90.jpg
64KB, 885x577px
>>61222800
OP then explain the sharp increase of autistic faggots

checkmate bitch
>>
>>61225289
HPV
Unless you are raising your daughter to be a whore
>>
>>61225285
No shit, Italy.
>>
>>61225301
>didn't realize he misspelled weak
>trump supporter in charge of bantz
>>
>>61225199
>>61225173
>>61225062
alright well I'm pro vaccine, I just don't get how so many educated people are against it.

>>61225302
that tweet is years old
>>
>>61225379
the kid that is diagnosed with autism today was the village idiot just a few decades ago
>>
>>61225379
increase in detection != increase in incidence
>>
not gonna lie, thats pretty fuckin retarded. was going to support trump up until i found out he's an anti-vaxer

lmao
>>
>>61225379
Show an accompying increase in number of kids vaccinated you fucking retard.
>>
>>61225433
>alright well I'm pro vaccine, I just don't get how so many educated people are against it.
""""educated""""
none of these people are virologists or immunologists or epidemiologists

they're just college educated soccer moms who cry about how no one will think of the children
>>
>>61225379
the number of people getting vaccinations hasn't gotten larger in the past decade, so it's sure as fuck not that
>>
>>61225352
Because we can't tell that they are diseased as a carrier may not show symptoms. The only way to circumvent this is to ensure that OTHER countries inoculate their citizens, or that we test each and every single foreigner who's here on a business trip.
>>
>>61225132
>Vaccines cause autism, Arabs partied after Nine Eleven, Mexicans rape and bring in drugs
these all sound like the words coming from a demagogue
>>
>>61225463

it's good they openly admit they're retarded before we vote them into office

good luck getting the votes of any intelligent and educated person now, donald
>>
>>61225461
It's not an increase in detection it's an increase in definitions of autism

Literally everyone is autistic these days much like how in the 90s everyone was ADD
>>
>>61222800
Can you factually, definitely state that vaccines don't cause autism or other problems?
>>
You're never gonna 100% agree with anyone running for office. The point is to pick the candidate who best represents your interests.

Of course a billionaire born with a silver spoon doesn't represent the average American, especially considering that he's not morbidly obese, but the point is that he pisses off SJWs and ledditors, so that's good enough for me.
>>
>>61225554
but educated people ARE anti vaxers

>>61225063
>>
>>61225537
We only let people who can prove they were vaccinated
>>
>>61223586
>solidifies the fact that he's doing nothing but spewing populist viewpoints.

Its a representative republic. People are going crazy over candidates that will do their best to represent their constituent's interest, and also at the time Hillary and Barack both toyed with the idea.
>>
4Chan did not exist before vaccines, coincidence? >>61223284
>>
>>61225643
Ah, so you're forcing others to get vaccinated, but not the citizens themselves.

Seriously anon, it's a lot simpler and much more effective to just inoculate everyone.
>>
>>61225529
I guess sending everyone to college really didn't do much to help society if they are this dumb then
>>
>>61225641
>but educated people ARE anti vaxers
wrong, trump is not educated in medical science. Maybe business, but not medicine.

There are no practicing doctors that are anti-vaxer.
>inb4 you show me an outlier
yeah, I'll show you a black nazi
>>
>>61225702
>but not the citizens themselves
I would force citizens that travel to other countries to get vaccinated if they want to return
>>
having your kids vaccinated for a disease that might or might not kill them (most likely not) but then give your kids a chance of becoming autistic.

sheeeeeit better if they died to whooping cough or measles then have to deal with this shit everyday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_23z9yJAq0
>>
>>61222800
Immunization literally did autism
>>
File: 1443628723419.gif (2MB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
1443628723419.gif
2MB, 448x252px
>>61223284
>There are people voting for this moron
>>
>>61225851
This is probably the best argument for eugenics.
>>
>>61225781
I didn't say Trump

that article says up to 50% of people in wealthy neighborhoods are anti vaxx
>>
>>61222800
nice fake tweet with no date or favorites

why don't you try actually debating instead of strawmanning
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 640x960px
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 640x960px
>>
>>61225738
no, it did

we're still vaccinating for the most part, after all

don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good
>>
>>61225966
>that article says up to 50% of people in wealthy neighborhoods are anti vaxx
I would question what they classified as "wealthy". They give no numbers, and you're believing it because you want to.
>>
>>61225566
sure, that may be a part of it too

point is people aren't SUDDENLY becoming more autistic
>>
>>61222800
Oh look another Aussie shit post. How are you faggots not permab& yet? You are about the least intelligence people on here. Fuck off
>>
>>61222800
That's nice, but he's not about to ban vaccines for kids if he gets elected.
>>
>>61224762
>He was just p-pandering, right guys? Trump c-c-couldn't possibly just be a retarded oaf... r-right?
>>
>>61224818
>1850

look, mom! another bullshit chart that doesn't go back far enough to prove anything!
>>
File: 1445637608681.png (240KB, 828x1403px) Image search: [Google]
1445637608681.png
240KB, 828x1403px
>"Trust me, I'm a doctor."
>"Trust us, we're the government."
>"Yeah, don't worry, thalidomide is perfectly safe."

What about those of us who occupy the space between "ALL VACCINES ARE POISON!" and "YOU WILL GET YOUR CHILDREN VACCINATED, EVEN IF THE POLICE HAVE TO HOLD YOU DOWN AND TAKE AWAY YOUR KIDS!"?

There's such a thing as healthy scepticism. Do people really think it's a good thing to allow strangers the absolute, unquestionable right to pump their children full of chemicals?
>>
>>61222800

It's pretty retarded. But I would vote for someone ten times as retarded as him over Hillary Cunton.
>>
>>61226255
>he's not about to ban vaccines for kids if he gets elected.
Not the point. He's lacking leadership when he makes false statements like this. It comes off as spontaneous and not well thought out.

If he is dumb with vaccinations, and has the nerve to take such a hard stand against it. What will he do when in office?

This literally has turned me against him.

I feel sad.
>>
File: vhemt.1in.gif (893B, 72x77px) Image search: [Google]
vhemt.1in.gif
893B, 72x77px
>>61225018
>the common good

http://vhemt.org/
>>
>>61226307
>implying
but you'll gladly bring up Ted Cruz's 1998 bullshit, right?
>>
>>61226422
How is this an important issue?
>>
>>61226412
then vote for sanders instead
>>
>>61224818
>>61225107

Absolutely right. Don't let the existence of Ice Ages, and the fact that we are in one right now, upset your world view too much.
>>
>>61226511
>how is literal epidemic prevention an issue
cuckservatives, everyone
>>
>>61226422

Back in the 1970's the government insisted military personnel get a "Swine Flu" shot....I was lucky enough to get one

now, decades later, they found that it caused leukemia .....

Don't always trust the government and doctors to make the best decisions
>>
>>61226422
>they are false because we have a lack of evidence

then how do you know it's false? maybe there is a correlation and we just haven't found it yet. He proposed a reasonable change... just vaccinate them less over time, he never proposed a ban.
>>
>>61226511
as I just said..

>He's lacking leadership when he makes false statements like this. It comes off as spontaneous and not well thought out.
>If he is dumb with vaccinations, and has the nerve to take such a hard stand against it. What will he do when in office?

Not a question of whether THIS is a big issue or not. But future ones.
>>
>>61226588
>everyone
vaccines are not mandatory now so where is the epidemic?
>>
>>61226634
I literally don't believe you
>>
>>61222800
how many people actually believe Trump is writing his tweets?
>>
>>61223693
> solar

...bitch please. You can cover the entire Mojave desert with Chinese solar panels and it'll be enough to light up maybe one neon sign in Vegas.
>>
>>61226688
>take such a hard stand against it
How is he taking a hard stance
Is he talking about banning them?
>>
>>61222800
Wtf I thought he was smart. Lol he is going to make americans health system even worse.
>>
>>61223203
Are you from an Indian slum? Then you wont get polio
>>
so Trump isn't against vaccines
he thinks they should be spread out a bit more

making his (ultimately) meaningless stance on vaccines a deal breaker lol gtfo
>>
>>61226662
>>61226760

Or, he can act like a conservative since he is running for republican nomination. And let the hospitals stay private with the doctors deciding.

I trust a doctor over Trump, sorry.
>>
>>61226833
but he does think they cause autism
>>
>>61226634
hourseshit.

sauce it faggot
>>
>>61223544

And costs a lot more, because now you need 10 appointments instead of 1.
>>
I'll never get why liberals think that partial information = undeniable truth
and that lack of evidence = no possibility that a problem exists

>>61226836
>I trust a doctor over Trump, sorry.

lol doctors can't even diagnose scabies right
>>
>>61226833
He thinks they gave him autism.

which is even more retarded.

>lol doctors can't even diagnose scabies right
Better than trump. You can let Trump preform open heart surgery on you, I am not.
>>
>>61226940
>and that lack of evidence = no possibility that a problem exists

fucking liberals and their "need for evidence"
>>
>>61222933
This
I doubt he actually thinks it, but it could turn alot of duller people away.
>>
>>61226940
>>61227043
>lol doctors can't even diagnose scabies right
Better than trump. You can let Trump preform open heart surgery on you, I am not.
>>
>>61224818
0.8 deg. Eat shit faggot.

Prove that this 0.8deg rise would be absent sans human activity. Fucking faggot nigger. If I happen to be masturbating every time it rains, should I contact the new York times and tell them my cock has magical powers? Fucking faggot I hope you're smart enough to at least understand my analogy...
>>
Remember, if autism was caused by vaccines given to the pleb, then surely a family as powerful as the Bush would have been exempt from it...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4in1AUemxqM
Vaccines have no scientific evidence to cause autism.
>>
>>61224489

True measles didn't kill so much, but it left many more children deaf, blind, and/or retarded.
>>
>>61227082
>Prove that this 0.8deg rise would be absent sans human activity.
guess they don't teach slope in middle school these days huh
>>
>>61225989
Yeah I also though this was fishy... The tweet isn't legit but the video is, it's not as bad as they put it but it's still totally irrational.
>>
>>61227043

>He thinks they gave him autism.

*when numerous vaccines are injected at the same time

Do you have any idea of the chemical:child ratio here? That's a lot of shit to be pumping into a baby/kid in one sitting.
>>
>Genius level IQ billionaire
>20 somethings with liberal arts degrees mocking his intelligence.

wew lad
>>
>>61227238
>Do you have any idea of the chemical:child ratio here?
Do you have any idea what is in a vaccine?

This is absurd, it is a weakened/dead virus from measels/hpv/hep-a. It gives you an immune response, and strengthens it.

You are acting like there is a chemical reaction between then. But they are water/saline based.
>>
>>61227464
>can't even understand basic immunology
so much for that I guess
>>
>>61222800

The only ones against vaccines are libshits and the more of them dying he better.
>>
>>61227464
that has never been to med-school
>>
>>61226893

Sorry, not leukemia...paralysis instead.....faggot

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/04/29/swine-flu.aspx
>>
>>61227711
>I was lucky enough to get one
still don't believe it was you

also this is largely unsubstantiated fearmongering
>>
>>61227711
>http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/04/29/swine-flu.aspx
what a shit website,

read this you nut.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2013/03/13/200-swine-flu-vaccine-linked-with-small-risk-paralysis-disorder.html
>Guillain-Barré syndrome would be expected to occur in some individuals regardless of whether or not they had been vaccinated, the actual increase in risk was extremely small: about 1.5 extra cases of the condition for every 1 million people vaccinated.

You avoided that 1.5/million chance of getting paralysis.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fPO8wIaKQ5Y

M
O
N
E
Y
Idk how you retards cling to vaccines so much no one argues against vaccines. Acquired immunization is not a hard fucken concept, you dumbfucks aren't part of some special science club because you understand how it is they exactly work(same goes for Homs and global warming). Even then I doubt you do, you niggers probly just watched a 5 min pop science video on jewtube or goybook. Can't you retards see how vaccines are mandatory for kids in California?? They also have a bill for adults. How can you retards not see how pharmaceuticals scored big with this and are pushing this across the country. Why haven't you niggers taken your gardasil shots? It's for males too, a literal cancer vaccine but you faggots won't take it, how about your flu shot? There is a connection with autism but we don't know what, all we know is SOME kids are happy healthy get a shot shortly after develop a fever stop talking stop walking drop their spoons but Oy vey it's another Shoa muh polio muh measles muh anti vaxers muh science muh cdc

Google Dr William Thomson
Who actually came forward and admited he and other cdc scientists hid information that DID show a correlation.
Or google how merck substituted rabbits blood for human blood to prove its measles vaccines was effective. Later the cdc finds out and phones them to tell them they are conducting a surprise search 1 week from the phone call. We get vaccines, vaccines are good. But I just don't trust these assholes who would give hemophiliac kids aids. Think with your head pol

>omgaciencefact ^_^
Polio makes u criple
>>
>>61227711
>>61228146
>23 million people in the United States who received the 2009 H1N1 vaccine. Within six weeks of receiving the vaccine, 54 cases of Guillain-Barré syndrome were reported
54 out of 23million. great job, you risked getting the swine-flue.
>>
>>61224762
I dislike how this is the go-to argument.

Trump tweeted this long before he announced he was running for president. So I don't think he was trying to pander that shit to people who 'buy' it, I think he was being genuine.

He has also stated that global warming is a Chinese construct to make American manufacturing less competitive.
>>
File: TOzQhnuI.jpg (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
TOzQhnuI.jpg
12KB, 400x400px
>>61226396
>"Trust me, I'm a pilot."
>"Trust us, we're the Department of Civil Aviation"
>"Yeah, don't worry,flying is perfectly safe."

>There's such a thing as healthy scepticism. Do people really think it's a good thing to allow highly-trained strangers to commandeer a flimsy metal tube travelling at 0.8 mach carrying 300 lives on it?
>>
>>61222800
Let it go Australia. Let it go.
>>
>>61228154
>Dr William Thomson
He's a nut-job and a laughing stock in the medical community.

>Acquired immunization is not a hard fucken concept
Sounds like you are struggling with it. If you think taking the risk of getting polio hoping you have natural acquired immunity, you got about a 95% chance of catching it.
>>
>>61222800
Trump may be dumb but at least he's more honest than those other faggot politicians. You would rather vote for Jeb or for Hillary? They are all lying faggots but Trump lies less.
>>
>>61229064
Sanders lies least.
>>
>>61229194
sanders is retarded economically.

trump is retarded socially
>>
>>61229350
Trump would actually destroy the middle class, though
>>
File: image.jpg (457KB, 941x950px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
457KB, 941x950px
>>61228953
Muh ad homo fag
Muh polio
I wish I had won the lottery, I would pay you faggots 1 million dollars to take 1000 vaccines
>>
>>61222800
I no longer support Trump - a man at his age still believing in conspiracy theories... a mad man.
>>
>>61224683
Look up odp, i do refrigeration. The science is all there but it's more about ozone depletion, but similar shit.
I do believe global warming is blown out of proportion to make moneys
>>
>>61229481
easiest fucking money of all, thanks
>>
>>61229481
>I wish I had won the lottery, I would pay you faggots 1 million dollars to take 1000 vaccines
oh no, please don't inject be with dead viruses to boost my immunity

>dat wil cause condishuns liek autism, cuz der cheimcals in der!

You know, you may be autistic. But I promise it wasn't from the flu-shot you took
>>
>>61229542
We need to save the planet carbon trading will create jobs and save the planet Bernie promised me!!!!
>>
File: 1452491147254.jpg (51KB, 720x757px) Image search: [Google]
1452491147254.jpg
51KB, 720x757px
>>61229496
GET OUT GET HIM OUT!!

KEK GYPSEY SCUMBAG
>>
>>61222800
I have autism and was vaccinated for shit as a kid. Doesn't mean it causes it but I would like there to be studies and actual data on this before we jump to conclusions. I would still vote for him despite this because no candidate will be right about everything.
>>
>thinking it's ever okay to mandate a medication

Whether they cause autism or not, you are a massive fuckup if you think the government should be able to force medicate people.
>>
>>61223544
>>61223374
If this actually is true and vaccines are administered in bulk like that, I can certainly understand these anti-vaccination people a lot better.

I wouldn't want that done to my kid. Thankfully it's done in a manner similar to how UK anon described here, or at least it was when I was a kid.
>>
>>61223792
fucking kek, based italy banter
>>
>>61229745
Average dumb frog poster, bestows his stupidity to this Mongolian smoke signal board.

Thank you for enriching global autism with your post.
>>
>>61229817
you're literally retarded
>>
>>61222800
>>61222933
You guys, it's painful, permanant dick mutilation and sexual crippling at birth that increases the chances of autism and general antisocial behavior. Why are americans so retarded.
>>
>>61222800
who gives a shit what the president thinks about vaccines?
they're necessary to use public schools
it's already taken care of at the municipal level.
>>
>>61229817
>listening to a man talk about medicine that never went to med-school
>>
File: I'm done.gif (605KB, 426x426px) Image search: [Google]
I'm done.gif
605KB, 426x426px
>>61225379

1. People are marrying older and having kids in later age. More defects large and small.

2. Sharper diagnosis criteria.

3. Misc. (The debatable stuff, such as food, drugs/vaccines, chemicals in products and food, etc.)

In conclusion, the rise in Autism diagnosis was expected with or without Vaccines (regardless of whether it may cause Autismo or not)
>>
>>61225132
>attempting to rationalize stupid blanket statements

You are trying too hard
>>
File: kikes-are-evil.jpg (397KB, 1460x790px) Image search: [Google]
kikes-are-evil.jpg
397KB, 1460x790px
>>61225063
These are the same parents that don't have their children marked as goyslaves.
>>
>>61229777
Right, remember, it is not the anti-vaxxers who are in the more vulnerable position, what they oppose is not vaccination itself but a special new program of universal mandatories, government-industry sweetheart deals and massive over-vaccination of the very young. Really it's about corruption and not science.
>>
>>61229639
What is a chemical?? I don't want chemicals in me and viruses dead virus what is that?? Can you use your science to help understand? It's the iluminati and lizards and nwo I fuck my cousin and sisters and I'm too dubm to
>>
>>61225379
autism has a much wider definition.

also women giving birth after 35
>>
>>61226396
yeah its fine to be skeptic. But you have to actually do research afterwards and abandon the skepticism after you realize you were being silly, instead of trying to act like you are just a nice middle of the way person that "isnt like those other anti-vaxxers"
>>
>>61225062
>>
File: 4chan2.jpg (106KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
4chan2.jpg
106KB, 1920x1200px
>>61223284
>>
>>61230093
Also if vaccines did give me autism, I would rather have autism then fucking polio.
>>
I wrote a 15 page peer-reviewed paper on vaccines and did tremendous research.

Let me tell you something, the vaccine game is bigger than you think. There's a lot of shady shit going on with the CDC, the private sector, and big pharma. From false studies and research, to big pharma bribery, to government agencies being outright owned by these huge pharmaceuticals.

While vaccines are essential, there's plenty you don't NEED. Not only that, but what Trump means is that you should space out your vaccines and not get lots all at once as it DOES lead to autism and deformities. Keep in mind, vaccines are just weaker versions of the particular disease. It's very much still the same type of disease that you're being injected with, however "controlled". Just google some images so you have an idea of what that means.
>>
>Trump says something
>a week later turns out to be true

more than likely he is on to something
>>
File: theemperorlaughs.jpg (93KB, 608x336px) Image search: [Google]
theemperorlaughs.jpg
93KB, 608x336px
>>61222800
>>
>>61222800
Actually, he's wrong:

A recent study out of Canada reveals that pregnant women taking the most common form of antidepressants—Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors, or SSRIs—increase their risk of having a child born on the autism spectrum by 87 percent.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/12/151214130227.htm

Op on the other hand, is a faggot as always.
>>
>>61230570
>you should space out your vaccines and not get lots all at once as it DOES lead to autism and deformities
How, how the fuck does that make any sense?

You wrote a 15 page paper on this, but think if you give vaccines(dead viruses) too close to each other it causes autism? I want sources
>>
>>61230826
Norinco M14.

$500.

Canada.
>>
>>61227464
>having a genius level IQ means every shit he spews is the ultimate truth

even stephen hawking had to master in his field before he could form his theories

also
>iq is a valid intelligence measurement
>>
File: trump latest tweet.png (32KB, 746x290px) Image search: [Google]
trump latest tweet.png
32KB, 746x290px
>>
File: LaughingJoot .jpg (62KB, 494x605px) Image search: [Google]
LaughingJoot .jpg
62KB, 494x605px
>>61223284
>mfw its absolutely true
>>
>>61231227
>Canada is flooded with chinks
>he buys guns from the chinks
Top kek m80
>>
>end my life senpai
>>
>>61228154
Then what is the vaccine or combo of vaccines that magically triggers autism in some children?
What about the children that receive the same shots and don't have autism and don't show any kind of mental retardation?
>>
>>61231345
POO
>>
>>61231345
Poo in loo
>>
>>61228866
> Do people really think it's a good thing to allow highly-trained strangers to commandeer a flimsy metal tube travelling at 0.8 mach carrying 300 lives on it?

If the plane crashes, the pilot dies too. Maybe we should implement a similar policy for doctors.
>>
>>61223264
This.

I hate taking my child to the doctor, and he denies some shots are even produced as individual shot cuz muh profits. Wanting the alternative vaccine schedule means I'm an antivaccer? Fuck that. I'm not inherently against vaccines, it's HOW we do vaccines I am against. There is no reason to shoot up infants with many, many, many vaccines ALL AT ONCE. Yes there is risk with that, but there is also risk with ANY vaccine, and I'd rather take it slow and steady than shooting up babies with all sorts of shit they don't even really want to tell you they are giving them (what shots are you giving him today doc? THE NORMAL ONES SHUT THE FUCK UP)

Source, I was a nurse in the military. We banned shit we still give civilian children.
>>
If vaccines aren't causing autism, what is?

The combined rate of both vaccinations plus the number of vaccines per patient and the cases of autism go hand in hand. Autism only began occurring once we began mass vaccinations. Notice the lack if autism in the developing world where there is no vaccination.

I'm not saying ban all vaccinations, but there might just be some truth to it. It's at least compelling enough evidence for serious study rather than just mocking it as a conspiracy theory.
>>
>>61231345

I suppose someone has to pick up the poo.
>>
>>61231693
>If vaccines aren't causing autism, what is?
/pol/
>>
File: what if like uh xxxxxx.jpg (35KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
what if like uh xxxxxx.jpg
35KB, 460x276px
>>61222800

OK keep up with me now but

what if

we make a vaccine...

FOR AUTISM.
>>
>>61231607
Do you even know what kind of tests obstetricians run on newborns and later pediatricians on toddlers?
I might be biased because I don't know how shit's run in America, but things like the screening blood test from a newborn is crucial in the baby's survival
>>
>>61231412
It dosen't. It HAS been linked to the mother's use of psycho-active drugs (specifically a class known as SSRI's) during pregnancy.

>>
>>61232006
sure just fill it with potassium chloride
>>
>being a single issue voter
>your single issue is vaccines
>>
>>61231693

>vaccines per patient and the cases of autism go hand in hand.

They don't you fucking idiot, and I notice not once have anti-vaccine retards ever given a mechanism in which such a thing could even be possible. Like if the new antibodies are attacking the brain.

You may as well claim vaccines give athletes foot because it is just as possible.
>>
>>61232242
I guess a swollen arm is a symptom of autism
>>
>>61229987
>listening to legislators who think they know better for you and your kids
>>
>>61231770
I will build a great toilet— and nobody builds toilets better than me, believe me —and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great toilet all across India, and I will make open defecators pay for that wall. Mark my words.”
>>
>>61232165
Not even the point.

If trump came out and said the moonlanding was fake, everyone would turn on him because it is a retarded statement.

Trump only gets away with this stupid statement by dumbasses like yourself who do not realize how ridiculous his claim is.
>>
>>61232048
I'm not talking about screening bloodtests. I'm talking about the attitude people get for asking any sort of question about their or their children's health care. About the enormous pressure to get a C-section because THAT doc on duty wants to get paid for delivering the baby and wants to leave on time.

Aside from that, going back to my point about how we are guilted and treated like shit for asking questions, or having any concerns and not literally blindly and silently trusting our doctors. which leads to the whole "I watched a documentary NOW IM NOT GETTING ANY VACCINES"

(which I don't agree with)

What I'm saying is the whole thing is fucked. I'm ok with vaccines, its how our country goes about them, how polarized the issue is and how that gets in the way of the facts, on both sides.
>>
>>61222933
Same and also the birther shit needs to stop
>>
>>61231693
>Autism only began occurring once we began mass vaccinations. Notice the lack if autism in the developing world where there is no vaccination.

This is incredibly stupid and wrong. Mass vaccination began in the 1930's, and Autism was extremely rare until the 1980's.

What actually changed?

Antidepressants.

Pick any 10 women today, and in the developed world at least half will be on antidepressants.

If they are taking them while pregnant, there is an enormously higher risk the child will be born with an Autism Spectrum Disorder.

>>61232462
>we are guilted and treated like shit for asking questions, or having any concerns and not literally blindly and silently trusting our doctors.
You realise that you can walk out and refuse to pay if they ignore your concerns, right?
>>
>>61222933
same
>>
>>61222800
Autism doesn't exist. You either have brain damage (retardation), or you're just lazy to learn socialization.

>unpopular opinion
>>
>>61231497
>Maybe we should implement a similar policy for doctors.
Like vaccinating the doctors? We already do that.
>>
>>61232619
You are in Australia, no offense, but I am not sure you understand the magnitude of the hive mind about this. I've called damned near every healthcare provider in the region, they either think you are a nutjob, they are the nutjob (think dirty hippy with a degree) or are booked for months.

Meanwhile, you can't even be put on the waiting list for the kids school until that shit is on point, at which point the teachers also think you are a piece of shit at any decent educational institution.

Emergency visits? "WTF, why isn't your child not vaccinated?" They start making phone calls, physically turning red in the face, asking if you have documentation proving "bonafide declaration of religious belief" (again, thinking you are completely against vaccines) and I've known parents that's had CPS called on them coincidentally after the fact.

It might not be the same all over the US, in fact I'm sure its not (oregon, etc), but alas, I'm in a red state. The group-think is astounding.
>>
>>61233437
Well, I always knew your medical system was dodgy, but really....

Have you considered moving?

I'm very much pro-vaccine, but I understand wanting to space them out if you have concerns.

OTOH, unless you're pregnant and taking SSRI's, your kids won't get autism.
>>
>>61232717
isn't autism a mix of the two?
>>
>>61222800
He's just recruiting the fucktarded google smart moms on his side
>>
>>61225379

It's called Evolution.
>>
>>61225379

Mothers using antidepressants during pregnancy.
>>
>get a flu shot a week ago
>come down with one of the worst flus I've ever had a few days later

WHAT WAS THE FUCKING POINT

Also Trump is a fucking dumbass for buying into this vaccine/autism shit.
>>
>>61231075
You'll have to have access to my school's publishing catalogue and you can have all my sources. I have over 20 sources. It's an academic paper...

You get the essential vaccines like MMR and the rest whenever you want but it cannot be during infancy. That's how you "space" it out.

It's not hard to figure out..

The more vaccines you take, the more prone you are to DNA contamination.
>>
>>61224837
Well educated people tend to be left leaning
>>
Have any tests been done to verify vaccines don't cause autism with the full schedule of vaccines? Every scientific study I have read involved giving a child just one type of vaccine and seeing what the side effects are. I have never seen a study using the agressive schedule that is in current use.
>>
>>61235345
well educated in what?

most liberals go into shitty majors or drop out
>>
File: shit diamonds.png (123KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
shit diamonds.png
123KB, 1920x1200px
>>61230370
>>
File: 1441820431067.png (74KB, 171x278px) Image search: [Google]
1441820431067.png
74KB, 171x278px
>>61223840

Thank you. I needed that laugh.
>>
>>61232006
Autism is not a disease
>>
>>61227082

What is with Canadians and being the mean drunk equivalent of Australian shitposting? Want to stray away from the nice guy Canadian stereotype?
>>
>>61223169
>the simplest, most innocuous things set off some peoples' bodies
Autism isn't an adverse reaction.

Autism is a specific structural disorder of the brain and cannot be caused by vaccines.

There is a difference between claiming vaccines cause adverse reactions (which they do in about 1% of all cases in varying intensity from mild skin irritation to death) and claiming vaccines cause autism (which they do in exactly 0% of all cases in varying intensity from nonexistent to mythical)

It's like trying to inform people that dingos eat babies by claiming that a cabal of dingos is behind unreported 9/11 style terrorist attacks across Australia.

Dingos do obviously eat babies and that is obviously horrible. That doesn't mean they are terrorists.
>>
>>61225601
>Can you factually, definitely state that vaccines don't cause autism
Not that guy, but yes.

Much like bullets don't cause stab wounds.
>or other problems
Obviously not. Much like bullets cause bullet wounds.

But there is a difference between claiming vaccines cause problems and claiming they cause autism.
>>
>>61224837
Educated is a broad term. Having a liberal arts degree means you're educated but it certainly doesn't mean you know anything about vaccination. Better to look at the proportion of doctors and biologists who are against vaccination. My bet is that it's smaller.
>>
>>61225851
>having your kids vaccinated for a disease that might or might not kill them (most likely not) but then give your kids a chance of becoming autistic.
I've got a distant cousin that got brain swelling from a vaccine preventable disease and was turned into a lifelong retard.

Not an autist, a retard. There are people that function relatively fine with mild autism. He's spending the rest of the life in the care of others.
>>
>>61236169
Prove it mr. Conspiracy theorist.
>>
>>61229777
>but I would like there to be studies and actual data on this before we jump to conclusions.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MMR_vaccine_controversy

Scroll down to research. It's just under the part about the full retraction and all the lawsuit.
>>
File: spooky magic and shit.gif (265KB, 390x170px) Image search: [Google]
spooky magic and shit.gif
265KB, 390x170px
>>61236281
>Mumps can cause encephalitis, an inflammation of the brain, which can lead to seizures or brain damage. About 1 in 20 people with mumps get mumps meningitis, an infection of the lining of the brain.
http://www.healthlinkbc.ca/healthfiles/hfile14c.stm

It's almost like doctors record shit.
>>
>>61225851
>having your kids vaccinated for a disease that might or might not kill them (most likely not) but then give your kids a chance of becoming autistic.

Yeah, no.
Mothers taking antidepressants while pregnant causes autism, not vaccines.

The _ONE_ guy who claimed vaccines were the cause not only faked his results, he lost his licence to practice because of that.

>inb4 "muh big pharma"
No, that's just what happens when you LIE in a medical paper and the peer review process catches you.
>>
>>61235160
This happens to me every time.
Fuck the flu shot
>>
>>61235160
>come down with one of the worst flus I've ever had a few days later
1. No vaccine is 100% effective. At best you'll get high 90s.
2. The flu vaccine is less so because there are a bunch of different types of flu, they all mutate constantly, and they basically make the vaccine by looking at all the variants out at the moment and predicting which shit they should prepare for in the months it will take to make each batch of vaccine
3. It actually takes several days for the flu vaccine to take effect during which time you are completely vulnerable to the flu
>>
File: IsrealUnconsentualSterlization.png (94KB, 476x463px) Image search: [Google]
IsrealUnconsentualSterlization.png
94KB, 476x463px
It's not about autism, its not about disease.

It's about trusting the needle.
These blacks trusted the Jewish needle,and were sterilized.
>>
>>61226243
madbro?
>>
>>61222800
Yeah, this is stupid. But only a complete retard would discard his entire campaign and policies just for a statement.
>>
>>61236876
Probably. He seems the type to not read the thread.
>>
>>61236969
>But only a complete retard would discard his entire campaign and policies just for a statement.
What if the statement was calling for violating the Geneva Convention or tossing out freedom of religion or just a string of all together retarded and offensive shit that will probably get him permabanned from one of our 4 most important allies on Monday?

Also what if he was a total pussy about an old woman taking a piss?
>>
>>61237099
>caring about the Geneva Convention or Freedom of Religion or hurt feelings or Britcucks or criminal feminsts
Californian spotted.
>>
>>61236488
>mumps rates declined by more than 99% thanks to high two-dose vaccination coverage among children.
>>
>>61237099
You realise that tweet is most likely photoshopped?
>>
>>61223284
kek
>>
>>61237232
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/449525268529815552?lang=en

>doubting the depths of stupidity that is Trump

>>61237173
If Trump gets banned from our other 2 most important allies and we just get fed up with his bullshit, can you take him off our hands to make up for our taking Murdoch?

>>61237215
What does the frequency of mumps have to do with its symptoms?
>>
>>61223444
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Au0GRWUbqN8
>>
>>61223374
Not if the people threaten to not re-elect them, remember many of these are new elects they will do what their constituents tell them to. They got a whiff of that power and now it's like a junkie and his needle. Plus the border states will want the jobs for building it.
>>
>>61237391
The vaccine worked, but it's not 100% efficient, so I'm sorry that it didn't work for your relative... but it works in general and it helped more than if it was absent.
>>
>>61237215
And an occasional side-effect of that vaccine is damage to nervous tissue.

>>61237391
>Thinks Trump is stupid for putting up a tweet that gets idiot soccer mums on-side.
You know how I know you're a sucker?
>>
>>61223693
Nah we need to run them dry so the muzzie kings of Arabia have no economic pull anymore.
>>
>>61225382
This. Chicken pox vaccine is another weird one. Flu shots are retarded unless you are old as balls. Honestly, MMR doesn't matter since its a virus and mutates like the flu but they don't tell you that.

(this is why classrooms of kids get sick with measles despite being vaccinated, viruses mutate)

Funny, I actually think that's the one that's controversial.
>>
>>61237457
>The vaccine worked, but it's not 100% efficient
I don't think you understood me.

I said he got a vaccine preventable disease.

I didn't say he got the vaccine. He didn't. His mother was an antivaxxer.

My point was not getting a vaccine to avoid autism is and can cause retardation instead.
>>
>>61237461
I don't think Trump is stupid for going after the soccer mom vote.

I think he's stupid for saying we ever had a negative GDP.
>>
>>61223203

>implying polio is dangerous.

Do you even CDC bro? Fewer than 1% of polio cases involve any form of paralysis (typically lasting less than 4 days).

3/4 of recorded polio cases are asymptomatic, so its safe to be that considerably more unrecorded cases were also asymptomatic.

Polio is less dangerous than seasonal flu.
>>
>>61237629
>Polio is less dangerous than seasonal flu.
To be fair, so is AIDS.
>>
>>61222800
>Le anti vaxxers are retarded maymay
Go back to reddit with your stupid bandwagon opinions.
>>
>>61223840
>>61224257
Better than having autism because a lot of these vaccinated diseases aren't fatal, vaccinate for the dangerous ones that are on the upswing and spread the rest out. There'd are doctors and medical professionals that agree. No one is claiming that vaccines do nothing except some tin foil after idiots that drink bottles of Alex Jones' cum disguised as "nutrient supplement". This is a straw man to suggest Trump is anti-vax. He is
simply anti "load a 3-5 year old with small doses of a dozen or so of some of the world's historically deadliest diseases." It's fucking common sense that that is a bad idea. But goota do it cause it is cheap.
>>
>>61223586
>he's doing nothing but spewing populist viewpoints.

>He is in no position to be a politician.

Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>61225382
>Unless you are raising your daughter to be a whore

So when she gets HPV from her future boyfriend, you're fine with her getting cancer?

Are you also fine with her not getting her boyfriend(s) to use condoms, because only whores get STD's/pregnant?
>>
>>61223693

>my government should be able to inject me with whatever they want.

You are literally 40 cucks, and that is terrible.
>>
>>61237693
>Le vaccines cause autism maymay
Just kill yourself. We don't want you to reproduce.

>>
>>61237754
>It's fucking common sense that that is a bad idea.
But not common sense that it causes autism.

Just because dingos shouldn't be left around babies doesn't mean that they are terrorists.

>This is a straw man to suggest Trump is anti-vax.
To be fair, he did say vaccines gave a child autism. What he was arguing for doesn't make that any more or less retarded.
>>
>>61237874
>my government
The government doesn't inject you. Private companies do.

And you actually tell them what you want and they give it to you.
>>
>>61237674

But that's wrong, you fucking retard.

Aids almost always plays a dominant role in the death of the afflicted.

its also completely irrelevant, we aren't vaccinating infants against AIDS and seasonal flu is orders of magnitude more common, transmittable, and fatal than polio.
>>
>>61237754
there is 0 proof that vaccines cause autism, it's a myth, like most of the goverment conspiracies popular here
>>
>>61237971

> I don't know what mandatory means

Did all those vaccines give you autism or something?
>>
>>61238015
>But that's wrong, you fucking retard.
>Deaths: An estimated 13,712 people with an AIDS diagnosis died in 2012
>CDC estimates that from the 1976-1977 season to the 2006-2007 flu season, flu-associated deaths ranged from a low of about 3,000 to a high of about 49,000 people.
I wasn't commenting on which will kill you more effectively, only which is more dangerous.
>>
>>61238127
>I don't know that vaccines aren't mandatory anywhere in the USA
>>
>>61225454
This is the perfect comment.
>>
>>61225249
>having the ability to restore sight to a blind person
>not a doctor

wew lord
>>
>>61222800
tfw 20 years from now, scientists find out that excessive vaccination actually does cause autism. And no one apologizes
>>
>>61238194

A wide range on a disease that lasts a few weeks versus a lifelong affliction that invariably leads to a quicker " natural" death.

>>61238212

>I dont know how replies work

Read the text my comments were intended to address before sperging out.
>>
>>61237885

>Medicine during pregnancy =/= Vaccines
>>
>>61238764
That's the point.

Vaccines given to a child don't cause autism.

Antidepressants taken by the mother during pregnancy DO.
>>
>>61238212

Bonus Reply:

vaccines are mandatory in many states for public schooling (and schooling is compulsory)

Just a wild guess, but I don't suppose you are a huge fan of home schooling?
Thread posts: 308
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.