[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do Americans actually like this guy or is this just what the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 41

Do Americans actually like this guy or is this just what the media is pushing?

Hes a spic from Canada with a oh so punchable face.

What gives?
>>
>>61212783
He is basically attempting to pull a Dubya by selling neoconservatism under the guise of good old christian/southern values. It might work in Iowa but not anywhere else.
>>
Not even my democrat friends even think they know.
>>
He's just the cuckservative flavor of the month. He's already beginning to fade.
>>
>>61212783

Of those who aren't named Trump and actually have a shot at winning, he's the least bad option.

Rubio is for open borders.
Carson is a deranged nigger.

Who does that leave? According to RCP, polling average for Rep nom;

Trump (34.5)
Cruz (19.3)
Rubio (11.8)
Caron (9.0)

Nobody else is pulling even 5% of the vote.
>>
He appeals to the large "muh guns muh jebus muh israel" crowd of republicans
>>
I would not vote for this two faced faggot, even to prevent a shillary presidency
>>
>>61212783
no, it's just the faction who doesn't want to vote democrat but doesn't like trump who's settling for him as their only option
>>
File: pepe989.jpg (96KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
pepe989.jpg
96KB, 396x385px
I fantasized about murdering him.
>>
>>61212783
He's finished.

You've wasted a thread.
>>
>>61212783
all kike shilling

last stand before trump starts fucking up iowa
>>
>>61212783
Literally what media is pushing.

Just listening to his voice I don't trust this guy.
>>
The media is pushing him hoping that it will hurt Trump

That's literally it. They did the same thing with Carson a while ago, and Cruz has the same numbers that Carson had for a while.
>>
>>
File: heidicruz.jpg (115KB, 713x372px) Image search: [Google]
heidicruz.jpg
115KB, 713x372px
>>61212783
He's an establishment candidate, masquerading as an anti-establishment candidate. He's successfully fooled a lot of people.
>>
>>61212888
>Cruz
>Cuckservative

I don't really care for Cruz, but he is someone that is not establishment and is not liked by many in Washington. He is the most conservative candidate by far, the exact opposite of cuckservative.
>>
Watch this guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOOZ6aPooSk

>>
>>61212910
How is he least bad? If you dig into him he's easily a Rubio/Bush tier scumbag. For fucks sake before Obama released Pollard he was saying he'd do it as President.

Cruz is nothing but a self serving power-hungry career politician. He ran on the coat tails of the Tea Party movement because he wouldn't have gotten elected to the Senate otherwise, and secretly took Wall Street money to fund his campaign (with the help of his banker wife), while at the same time railing against the banks pretending to be a Tea Partier.

He's a snake.
>>
>>61212783

He's really smart, Cuban, and principled. Upper political class compared to Trump.
>>
File: assad.jpg (48KB, 444x738px) Image search: [Google]
assad.jpg
48KB, 444x738px
>>
>>61213085
Thats me. There is something creepy about him face and voice. Like pedofile creepy. I dont trust him.
>>
File: 4q83cki8nc0r0m_o.jpg (18KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
4q83cki8nc0r0m_o.jpg
18KB, 500x375px
>>61212783

I just think it's funny he looks like Grandpa Munster!
>>
>>61213016
This is exactly what is going on.
>>
>>61213233
He is not liked by Washington because he is repulsive on a personal level. He has basically no friends there. This is well documented.

Also cuckservatives can still be conservative, they just also have to be irrationally pro-Israel and pro-globalization. Since Cruz is both of those things he is indeed a cuckservative.
>>
>>61212783

The GOP is terrified of Trump winning in a landslide and governing by threat over them because he's bankrolled every governor since the mid 90s.

Therefore since Jeb and Rubio are clearly too weak they're trying their last insider on for size. Sadly Cruz is a complete retard and practically handed Trump the nomination AND the general with his new york value spiel.

Protip: A month ago, did you notice Shillary go from whining about "those republicans" to specifically targeting Trump? Did you see the other GOPers begin to assault him and him alone, ignoring each other?

Goldman Sachs backs Cruz and Hillary.
>>
File: 1452951243988.png (341KB, 520x696px) Image search: [Google]
1452951243988.png
341KB, 520x696px
>>
>>61213233
Whoa, let me stop you right there. You seem confused. Ted Cruz is indeed a cuckservative, and he is in fact very much part of the Washington establishment. Cruz was a Bush Administration official. His wife is an executive at Goldman Sachs, part of the Wall Street wing of the establishment. His Senate campaign was funded by Goldman Sachs, Citigroup, Club for Growth, and Chamber of Commerce, all establishment organizations. His wife also advocates for a North American Union, which has for a while been a neoconservative policy goal. She sits on the Council of Foreign Relations, a neoconservative establishment think tank.

Don't let Cruz ruse you. He's deeply embedded with the establishment. The reason the other establishment guys don't like him is twofold, and has absolutely nothing at all to do with his policies (which he flip flops on all the time anyway. They don't like him because, by all accounts, he's unpleasant to be around on a personal level, and he stepped out of line by deciding to run, which is very much against the rules of decorum among establishment types.

Ted Cruz is simply a phony.
>>
>>61212783
>cruz is the antichrist.
>>
File: 1452842896304.png (317KB, 588x428px) Image search: [Google]
1452842896304.png
317KB, 588x428px
>>
>>61213285

That shit is so gay.
>>
hes a nice guy
>>
>>61213254

>How is he least bad?

The other candidates (not named Trump) are worse. Pull your head out your ass, you dumb nigger.
>>
>>61212783
Never heard anyone say anything positive about him in real life. But i live in NY.
>>
jesus, you trump fags need to understand that even clinton is beating trump in a general election lineup.

No one outside of the 33% of GOP voters actually like trump.

Cruz, feminine lips and all, is the only hope
>>
>>61213667
Shit with a cherry on top is still shit.
>>
>>61212783
>What gives?

He matches up with conservative ideology more than trump tbqh family
>>
File: 1449544694652.png (243KB, 462x309px) Image search: [Google]
1449544694652.png
243KB, 462x309px
WERE GONNA BUILD A WALL, TED
>>
>>61213667
That position is premised on the idea that Cruz means what he says.

All signs point to the opposite. Cruz is actually a committed neocon that rearranges his political positions to infiltrate the growing anti-establishment backlash. That's what his record indicates.

Now, if you took Cruz at his word, you might be making a decent point. But there's no good reason to take Cruz at his word.
>>
>>61213750

Oh it's this myth again lol.

Cruz is a flyover evangelical. He's the Santorum of 2016.

Screencap this for when any states he wins are between the Mississippi River and the Rocky Mountains.
>>
>>61213120
This times ten.
And I'll admit the media did a good job, even had me believing it. Then I stopped and thought wait what even makes this guy anti establishment? His working for george bush? The connections to big banks? Answer: absolutely nothing
>>
>>61213379
>pro-globalization
He is the one that torpedoed amnesty
>>
Cruz is the establishment pick now. They can't get Bush in. Rubio failed. Cruz is now their man.

Trump is bad for the establishment, but even worse for the country. Trump literally cannot win against Hillary or Sanders.

Cruz is not all that great either.

We need Rand.
>>
File: 1452731553187.jpg (335KB, 602x627px) Image search: [Google]
1452731553187.jpg
335KB, 602x627px
>>61213750
Personally, I would not care if 99% of the country supported Cruz, I will never do it, because I know what he's really about and it's bad news.

But your analysis leaves a lot to be desired. If Cruz were as popular as you say, he wouldn't be behind Trump in every state, including Iowa btw. Cruz is now behind Trump in Iowa again. His numbers are falling fast.

Ted Cruz will never, ever have the cross-party appeal of Trump. he's too divisive. He embodies everything many on the other side deplore about the Republican Party, and his anti-establishment ruse will not be able to be kept up for much longer.
>>
>>61213945
You may actually be physically and mentally retarded irl
>>
>>61213945
>We need Rand.
>>
>>61212910
no, they are literally all shit, and trump is by far the best republican candidate. I do not like trump at all, but every other candidate is goddamn retarded, and cruz is the WORST leading candidate in the entire race, worse than shillary, worse than carson the fucking retard, he's just absolute shit.
>>
>>61213945
Paul does not meet the constitutional height requirement of 5' 5"
>>
what about chris christie
>>
>>61213379
>>61213507

I was under the impression that cuckservative had to do with giving into the liberal side of social issues and immigration due to fear of being labeled racist, a bigot, etc. and that being Pro-Israel, Pro-Globalism was being a Neo-Con.
>>
>>61212910
I really don't get Carson.

Just goes to show how dangerous religious fundamentalism is to the human psyche. You have a World Class Neurosurgeon who's obviously highly intelligent, yet he speaks like a 15 year old with Aspergers and believes the earth is 6,000 years old and the Pyramids where fucking grain silos.
>>
>>61212783
I remember first seeing him with /pol/ during rands filibuster over the domestic drone program. Everyone was like "who is this guy". Pol loved him. Him and Rand. The only ones with the balls to stand up against it. Cruz stood with rand all night. Since then I have respected him.

I support Trump, but I don't forget that. He may have a punchable face, but I will not throw him under the bus.
>>
We should stop calling him Ted, by the way.
The name printed on his Canadian birth certificate is 'Rafael'.
He's desperately trying to conceal his Hispanic identity.
>>
/pol/'s reaction to Cruz just proves how retarded they are. Cruz is a libertarian who would side with Ron Paul on most issues. Except unlike Paul he isn't an effeminate weirdo. He's everything /pol/ has been asking for, but instead /pol/ supports Trump who is and always has been a New York liberal.
>>
>>61214161

A fat anti-gun slob who weighs more than Taft and whines when he gets criticized like a big, fat baby?

Yeah that is surely a recipe for success.

>>61214317

Cruz abandoned his audit the fed schtick when it became less popular than pretending he himself thought up the idea of a border wall.

>>61213945

Trump would utterly annihilate Hillary or Sanders- and probably will since he'll probably get the nomination. Rand is good but he has no chance.
>>
>>61214433
>Except unlike Paul he isn't an effeminate weirdo.

Rand looks and acts like a regular guy. Cruz seems to harbor disdain for everyone he talks to and looks like a rat. Shill better.
>>
>>61214433

>they

So you admit you're a shill then?
>>
>>61214433

Cruz is an evangelical in the spirit of Santorum, not a libertarian, and has nothing in common with Ron Paul.

He's also not a natural born citizen regardless of what some may say; and Trump is right- the democratic party would sue him and the GOP at large if he was nominated.
>>
File: CWT9y5bXIAIV8lV.jpg-large.jpg (92KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
CWT9y5bXIAIV8lV.jpg-large.jpg
92KB, 1024x576px
>>61213513
He really might be. He's part of the hidden hand.
>>
File: skub.gif (222KB, 560x777px) Image search: [Google]
skub.gif
222KB, 560x777px
>>61214433
EVEN MY WIFE, WHEN I WAS IN BED, WATCHING THE SHOWS, TOLD ME, "YOURE GOING TO WIN"

I DONT KNOW WHY YOU'RE TRYING SO HARD TED. I REALLY DON'T KNOW.
>>
>>61212783
>"oh so punchable face"
you couldn't have phrased that any gayer
back to reddit you fucking faggot
>>
Either /pol/ is full of gullible, braindead morons who don't understand American politics or the majority of posters are now paid shills.

>inb4 Cruz supporter
It wasn't that long ago the Trump fags all liked Cruz when he was the only Republican not attacking Trump, and now it's a full on attack on Cruz all because he said Trump is a New York Rockefeller Republican. And its the truth. For someone so unbeatable you guys sure are sensitive when he is criticised for anything.
>>
>>61214675

Honestly Cruz does have the babyface thing going on.

I oppose him because he's a weak remnant of the neocon fringe, while Trump represents a return to Reaganite era ideals, or perhaps even Ike ideals.

That was the GOP when it was strong, when it meant something; look at Hillary and George Dubya and the similarities are so startling that it's hard to see why so many people persist in the delusion that most democrats and republicans aren't controlled by the same folks.

But Trump is self funding and much of DC owes him a favor, rather than him owing them; which gives him the leeway to do whatever the hell he wants.

I may not be a big fan of some of his ideals but I do believe he'd solve some of our more important issues- Cruz on the other hand cannot do so, since he's just another bankrolled puppet.
>>
>>61214548
So when his empty promises of a wall and taxing china don't pass senate and the house, and then he uses executive orders, how is he any different than Obama?
>>
>>61214848

The only reason /pol/ liked Cruz was because he was tag teaming DC alongside Rand. Since it's clear that Rand is doomed, there is no longer a point to supporting Cruz.

And "senator Cruz" may be tolerable but "candidate for president" Cruz is a pandering retard.
>>
>>61214848
/pol/ is literally reddit tier now.
>>
>>61213107
I'm not your buddy, pal.
>>
>>61214612

No he Isn't that's the misconception. He wants to audit the fed, dismantle the IRS, supports gun rights more than anyone, and has defended civil liberties at every turn. Name one candidate other than Paul who is a strict constitutionalist and has stood up for civil liberties.
>>
>>61214998
The ends justify the means. If congress doesn't like executive orders then they can just write a law to reel them in. Cruz is just going to sell America to multinational banking interests while pretending to be conservative (much like Bush.)
>>
File: Rigpigs.jpg (78KB, 350x395px) Image search: [Google]
Rigpigs.jpg
78KB, 350x395px
>>61214103
I don't really like the idea he is even associated with the great Canuckistan, his spic mother shat him out in the patch? By far the scariest candidate.

I think it's best a female is inserted into the POTUS office for now if for no other reason than to put WW3 on hold, but Hillary doesn't really qualify. Intredasting times, sooner or later they are going to install the evangelical type and that's all they need to fire up Albert Pikes dream.
>>
>>61214848
I never liked Cruz. He's a neocon and neoconservatism is one of the worst things that has ever happened to my country. It makes me so mad. I've always just sort of rolled my eyes at Ted Cruz, but now that he's #2, obviously we have to pay attention to him and keep him there. What else could we do?
>>
>>61214998

Since Trump is owed favors by a large proportion of people in office I don't think that would be a problem.

Nobody, by the way, is against executive orders, they're against unconstitutional executive orders. Obama attacking the second amendment has nothing in common with an order issued to punish China for manipulating its currency or imposing its own tariffs.

I don't care about the wall- that's not one of the reasons I would support Trump- but if he holds congress' toes to the fire using mass public support he can get it done if he wants to.
>>
>>61214555
He's one of the smartest lawyers in the entire country, I'm not surprised you have an inferiority complex.
>>
File: trumprally.jpg (938KB, 1533x1436px) Image search: [Google]
trumprally.jpg
938KB, 1533x1436px
Remember in 2008 and in 2012 when shills ran around saying the person with the clear lead wasn't 'electable' until eventually someone unelectable was nominated?

That's what they're doing with Cruz against Trump

Cruz was born in Canada

Cruz is owned by Goldman Sachs

-he owes them money and his wife works for them

He tried to hide the existence of these loans

He's duplicitous, he imitated Trump and acted like his friend knowing he was going to stab him in the back eventually

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOOZ6aPooSk kek

He's anti-abortion and anti-gay marriage - two issues which actually increase liberal turnout on election day more than they could possibly help him

He went to ivy league schools but pretends he's a duck hunting hillbilly to manipulate people he thinks are stupid and gullible (it's working apparently)

He repulses women because he looks like a creepy weasel

ect
>>
>>61215189
If he was so smart why did he go into government?
>>
>>61215071

He's not a strict limited government man, he wants to send more cash to Israel and other hostile foreign backstabbers and start a war with Iran just like Shillary does.

And Cruz bailed out on auditing the fed, what the fuck are you smoking?
>>
>>61212783
he's got the jaden smith eyebrow thing going on
>>
>>61214259
>and the Pyramids where fucking grain silos.
gets me every time lmao
>>
Also he sounds and acts like a televangelist / cult leader
>>
No one likes him. He's 100% media fabricated, NAU/Goldman sachs shill.

The guy is a fucking nightmare. I fear for the U.S/Canada/Mexico if this New World Order shitter got elected.
>>
All Cruz had to do was follow trumps advice, which was sort the eligiblity situation out before the Democrats go after him.

He then decide to go full retard and attack trump. Now trump is airing his dirty laundry for everyone to see. It was a stupid fucking move.
>>
>He wants to audit the fed, dismantle the IRS, supports gun rights more than anyone, and has defended civil liberties at every turn.

Does any of this sound familiar? He's running the same campaign as Ron Paul but you idiots are too stupid to realize it. But then again you're also too stupid to realize trump is a liberal.
>>
>pretends he's a duck hunting hillbilly to manipulate people he thinks are stupid and gullible (it's working apparently)

Literally this. If I had the money I could win the nomination.

Getting republican votes are easy. I dont understand why someone hasnt had the idea to drive up to the podium on their fourwheeler ala Stone Cold.

If a candidate came to the podium with a jaw full of Red Man and dressed like Larry the Cable Guy and said Jesus every 10 words, you would win easily. I'm not even shitting.

Larry the Cable Guy would win the nomination no problem.
>>
>>61215215
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOOZ6aPooSk [Embed]
lol holy crap

It's generally accepted that you have to go wear a hat and put a "secret message" in the wall or whatever, but his is some next-level bollocks.
>>
>>61215474
Yeah, he ran the same campaign as ron paul ... then he ran the same campaign as Trump you fucking idiot, that's the point... it's fake.
>>
Let us ask the most redpilled black man what he thinks about Cruz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4lT_YQYQ_s
>>
>>61215474
>Take Cruz at his word despite his long record of being an establishment mook! Trust us!

No. That's the whole point. We don't trust him. What the fuck don't you get about this? I don't care what Ted Cruz SAYS. He's lying. Look at his career. Look at his connections. Follow the fucking money. He's lying to you.
>>
>>61212783
The media hates him.
>>
>>61215474
If he wants to audit the fed so much why didn't he show up to vote for it?
>>
>>61215150
Cruz is tea party, explain yourself.
>>
>>61215613
No they don't. But keep repeating this meme, I'm sure it will catch on eventually.
>>
>>61215553

Ted Cruz was talking about the same things as trump long before trump entered the political stage.
>>
>>61215699
He WAS tea party when he first came on the scene after receiving his GS money. Now he is just a neocon like the rest of them.
>>
>>61215150
>neocon

You either don't know what that means or you're a Trump shill. Cruz isn't a neocon, that's why the establishment Republicans hate him. Trump has done a 180 on his political beliefs to court Republican voters, he can kiss babies, wave a bible and hug the flag all he wants, it doesn't change the fact that he's playing everyone on who he really is. On top of that he played the 9/11 card on Cruz, which is the ultimate neocon move. Trump has always supported Israel too, and yet it doesn't seem to bother /pol/ anymore. This place really has turned into Reddit.
>>
>>61215699
I've already explained myself here:
>>61213507
>>61213996

Ted Cruz is a phony. It's not any more complicated than that. He spent his entire career as an establishment foot soldier, and when the winds started to shift, an opportunity presented itself for him to leverage himself into the Senate. He used us. He's still using some of us.

He won't use me.
>>
>>61215755
Trump has been in politics longer than Cruz. Cruz just got elected to the senate for fuck's sake.
>>
>>61215699

"Tea Party" is now a meaningless term used by any newcomer to the GOP side of congress; it was steadily bastardized from a constitutionalist movement to an evangelical one and now into "just call yourself a tea partier if you're running for office in a red state."

>>61215755
Well no, he wasn't.
>>
>>61213254
This
>>
Literally anyone is better than Trump.
>>
>>61215805
> that's why the establishment Republicans hate him

No they hate him because he is a terrible person. This is a fucking fact. He has zero friends in congress.
>>
>>61215805
ted Cruz is absolutely a neocon, he is absolutely an establishment insider. We've been over this. See: >>61213507
>>61213996

You guys can keep trying to conceal the truth, but you won't succeed. It's out there for everybody to see. Ted Cruz literally takes money from THE EXACT SAME PEOPLE THAT FUNDED OBAMA'S CAMPAIGN FOR PRESIDENT.

Ted Cruz is part of the uniparty.
>>
>>61213945

Former Paulfag here to save you from continued disappointment. Rand will never win for the same reasons that Al Gore couldn't. There are not enough autistics in the country for such a boring candidate to beat a high-energy, charismatic alpha in an election.
>>
>>61212783
Trump told him in the CNN debate:
>you better not attack me

Why is he so greedy? What makes him thinks he has what it takes to beat Emperor Trump? Couldn't he just play nice and be V.P?

I HATE HIS FUCKING FACE, that baby rat face is not the face of the president of the free world, zionist piece of shit.
>>
>>61215805

You Cruzbots keep bringing up reddit, indicating that people are liberal for supporting a candidate who has inflamed the left to the point where they think he's the second Adolf Hitler.

That makes no sense. I think some of you are JIDF/hasbara Israeli shills and just worried the GOP will move away from zionism.

>>61215840
Trump has never been in office before.
>>
>>61213276
>Principled

All of my keks.
>>
>>61215869
"Tea Party" was meaningless in 2008 when Glebb Meck said it was time for "9/12."
>>
File: 1452630169074.jpg (379KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1452630169074.jpg
379KB, 1024x683px
>>61215929
>No they hate him because he is a terrible person. This is a fucking fact. He has zero friends in congress.
And that's not true either.

He has no friends in GOP leadership.
>>
>>61212783
He is literally the creepiest looking pedophile I've ever seen. To imagine him as president gives me the shivers.
>>
>>61215805
>people who don't agree with me belong on reddit

every fucking time
>>
It's not that they genuinely like Cruz

It's about them not having the balls to swallow the Trump pill

I've met Cruz supporters IRL

They are made out of stirophoam
>>
>>61214433
>Cruz is a libertarian

GTFO retard.
>>
>>61215971
I agree with what you are saying but Al Gore is a terrible analogy.

I mean say what you want about the guy but he won the popular vote in 2000 and it was the closest race of all time. It could of gone either way.
>>
>>61214848
>liked Cruz when he was the only Republican not attacking Trump
This was merely a strategic move on Cruz's behalf, he even admitted so. He wanted to piggyback on Trump's surge in the polls, and he couldn't do that by alienating Trump's supporters. He believes that Trump isn't going to be the nominee, so by 'befriending' Trump, he's hoping that he'll be able to hijack Trump's entire support base.
>>
>>61213507
Not to mention the fact that he wanted to triple H1-B visas to displace hard working Americans with low-paid foreigners.

Just remember what happened at Disney to those IT workers who had to train their own fucking replacements. Ted Cruz is a reptilian snake oil salesman who supports open borders. Nobody was even talking about the border before Trump came along and blew this race wide open.
>>
>>61216263
>Not to mention the fact that he wanted to triple H1-B visas to displace hard working Americans with low-paid foreigners

How can people still claim that he is not a globalist again?
>>
>>61215929
>it's a fact and not an opinion because I said it's a fucking fact

No, moron. They hate Cruz because he's opposed McConnell and Boehner's agenda in Congress. Him being unlikable is whats pushed by the liberal media to smear him, just like they smear Trey Gowdy and Jason Chaffetz.
>>
>>61213750
Actually, you haven't been paying attention faggot.

Trump is now polling ahead of Clinton and will take plenty of Democrat voters with him.

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/articles/2016-01-08/new-poll-shows-donald-trump-is-a-real-threat-to-hillary-clinton

He hasn't even gotten started spit roasting her yet either. Once Trump turns his attention to her, it's all over.
>>
>>61216190
Exactly, Cruz is just the Anti-Trump candidate of the month. He will soon fade away after people learn more about him, just like Carson did after his month.
>>
>>61215957
Fuck off Trump shill. Go make your shekels somewhere else
>>
>>61216377
Fuck Gowdy. He endorsed Rubio. Don't you see that these men are playing you?

Get your shit together.
>>
>>61213285
Fucking kike-shill
>>
>>61216261
And yet the whole entire point in the first place was to see whether or not the job could get done.

we let it go for long enough, but bye bye
>>
>>61212783
>media is pushing

I'd say this. Cruz has been uncompromising as a senator but this can be attributed to his political shrewdness and calculatory nature. This guy is so clearly inauthentic, who could trust him besides the gullible?
>>
>>61214433
Lol, Ron Paul just bitch slapped Ted Cruz last week. Cruz wouldn't vote on the Audit the Fed bill. You know why right? Because he's not a real libertarian and he knows that all that Goldman Sachs money won't keep flowing unless he falls in line.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jan/13/ron-paul-rand-paul-ted-cruz-federal-reserve-vote
>>
File: ted-cruz-fox-news-debate-cnbc.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ted-cruz-fox-news-debate-cnbc.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
>>61216377
True dat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSPPKV-FZk8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSl8DWUQYf8

>Ted Cruz rips GOP leadership to shreds on the floor of the Senate
>by Trump shill, /pol/ must hate him for this because it's Trump, not Cruz, who is the natural outsiders in spite of the fact that most of Trump's positions are newly come by
>because only Trump can appeal to "moderates"
>>
>>61212783
Start it Boyz...

#canacuckpermafucked
>>
>>61216458

>Indicates jew
>Backs zionist candidate

Cruz and his paid staffers must be mighty desperate to shill him after his spectacular debate loss to Trump where he got outed as a bank-controlled out of touch Canadian moron.
>>
>>61215675

Because he's smart enough to realize that the crazy libertarian ideas he and the Pauls come up with will get voted down. That's the best thing about him. While Ben Carson is literally the smartest candidate we have Cruz is the smartest when it comes to government and you can't really argue that he isn't smarter than trump when it comes to government and law.

He was also the only notable person who voted for Pauls refugee bill.

>>61214555
>>61214584

If I'm a shill for one side of the argument doesn't that just make you a shill for the other side? You fucktard.
>>
>>61215071
Lol, audit the Fed. That's why he skipped the vote on Auditing the Fed. You are an uniformed faggot and no one should listen to you.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jan/13/ron-paul-rand-paul-ted-cruz-federal-reserve-vote
>>
File: 1443404496271.gif (241KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
1443404496271.gif
241KB, 200x193px
Cruz reminds me of slimy Sunday televangelists preaching to their herd in hopes of scamming money from them. In Cruz's case he's trying to scam money and votes. He's scum
>>
liberals are pushing him cuz hed fare much worse against hillary than donald

between his citizenship and other problems
>>
>>61215215
Cruz is not natural born plain and simple. All those other points are great, but he has no basis for being president. He will be sued and he will lose. Even if he weren't to lose, does the Republican party really want this hanging over their heads? It would be a disaster if he wasn't allowed to run.
>>
>>61213285

More people need to know about this event. He went to a forum, about Christianity and specifically the special issues revolving around ME Christian communities, and immediately started sucking Jewish cock so hard people there got upset.

"Evangelical" Christian my ass.

Dude is a faggot. That, alone, guaranteed he'd never get a vote or a good word from me.
>>
>>61216672
THIS x 10000
>>
>>61215999
You should like the JIDF, after all Trump is one of Israel's biggest supporters. You know how I know you're a Trump shill? All of a sudden anyone who criticizes Trump is a Cruz supporter. Take your talking points and shove them right back up your ass, shill.
>>
>>61216659
The best thing about him is he doesn't stand up for what he actually believes and just goes with what's popular for support?

If that's the best thing about him, I'd hate to know the worst.
>>
Jeb Bush is the best t.b.c.h. f.a.m.
>>
>>61216659
Who cares if it's voted down? The fact is he doesn't really support Auditing the Fed because that would hurt his pals at Goldman Sachs and CitiBank.

What happened was a complete betrayal of Paul's movement.

>>
>>61216796
It's so sad that people like you are hellbent on destroying this country. Fucking sucks.
>>
Ted Cruz plays the part of a preacher to the rubes out in flyover country but then sucks gay cock for cash in New York.

Dude is pure slime.
>>
>>61216780

Not sure how trump shills can talk shit about jews when trump has them all over his campaign and family.
>>
>>61212783
Just another corporate slave.
>>
>>61213031
>pepe989

H-how many do you have?
>>
>>61216261
That was all he had to fucking do, but he clearly became full of himself to twist trump's advice to end the situation to a full on attack on him
>>
>>61216916
No brooo, you just don't understaaand. That's the best part about him! He'll do and say anything for support.
>>
>>61216661

Why would he show up to vote when it has no chance of passing? Why would he show up for any vote that has no chance of passing? Are you really so naive that you don't think congressman know the results before they happen? If anything it shows he knows how to pick his battles and which libertarian ideas others find to be crazy.
>>
>>61216939

Call me when Trump goes to a Christian-focused event as a Christian and starts telling the Christians there to suck Jewish dick or gtfo.

Cruz is a hypocrite with fucked up priorities. He doesn't deserve the "evangelical christian" reputation, he's a retarded fucking rat.
>>
>>61216773

Then neither was John McCain or mitt romneys dad.
>>
>>61216880
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHAHKGP10yc&feature=youtu.be
>>
Silly little shills.

Cruz was an original cosponsor of the Audit the Fed bill.

He didn't show up to vote for it because it was known that the bill was going to be defeated.

Better that he not suspend his campaign but succeed in winning the presidency, that something can be done with someone in office friendly to the effort.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/12/sen-ted-cruz-cosponsors-rand-pauls-audit-the-fed-bill/
>>
>>61217033
To give voice to the issue. He's in second place. When the vote took place, he was the Iowa frontrunner (he's not anymore and won't be again).

A true LEADER uses his position to speak for the people, on their behalf. To bring in the attention that follows him to things that matter.

Does anybody have any doubt at all that if Trump were a Senator running for President, and the vote happened, he would go to Washington, turn it into a big media show, and use it as an opportunity to display leadership and whip up attention for the issue? Of course he would.

Cruz didn't do any of that because (a) he's no leader and he would have no idea how to pull anything like that off, and (b) he didn't give a fuck. He's in this for himself.
>>
>>61216796

>Defends Cruz
>Wonders why I insinuate you're a Cruz shill

"Thas real retarded suh"

Back to Hell Aviv you go kike, or Canada.
>>
>>61217192
Whatever, scumbag. We're going to defeat you.

I fucking despise people like you.
>>
File: cruzgetscrushed.png (65KB, 581x448px) Image search: [Google]
cruzgetscrushed.png
65KB, 581x448px
>>61217198
>>
>>61217231
>Cruz didn't do any of that because (a) he's no leader and he would have no idea how to pull anything like that off, and (b) he didn't give a fuck. He's in this for himself.

This is the major difference between them. Trump is a businessman who now has an interest in poltiics. Cruz is a professional politician who has taken up with elite banking interests in order to get more power.

Trump sees politics as means to enact change while Cruz sees it all as simply a means to enrich himself.
>>
>>61217145

Trump is not religious so he wouldn't be invited to speak at something like that.

I think selling your daughter to the jew is bigger then defending them during a speech.

But by all means continue your double standard shilling like a idiot.
>>
No one likes him sage in all fields
>>
>>61216247

Al Gore had name recognition and was well-liked. Rand has none of Gore's advantages and all of his disadvantages when it comes to swaying voters.
>>
>>61217393
>>61217393
>>61217393
>Trump is not religious so he wouldn't be invited to speak at something like that.

Neither is Cruz. That's why he used that opportunity to suck jew cock instead of discusing christianity in the middle east.
>>
>>61217393

Stop focusing so much on the Jewish part of it, you fuckwit. He went to a Christian conference as a Christian and proceeded to bitch at everyone for being too focused on Christian things at a Christian conference.

How much are they paying you per post? Normal, actually decent people understand how fucked up that is, ESPECIALLY when the guy in question is trying to paint himself as a model evangelical for Christians at home.

Trump's daughter could be a fucking Satanist for all I care, that isn't anywhere near the same magnitude of sliminess that Cruz pulls off on a regular basis. Electing him would like putting a weaker Saddam Hussein into the white house.
>>
>>61217275
>Trump attacks Cruz, goes full birther and even invokes 9/11 like a good little neocon
>immediately see anti-Cruz threads and posts all over /pol/
>anyone who criticizes Trump is called a Cruz shill

Fuck off, Trump shill. I was going to vote for Trump until he pulled than cheap 9/11 bulllshit. Now its obvious what a fucking joke he is that he has to pull the "muh 9/11, New York stronk" bullshit to deflect from any criticism.
>>
>>61217565

well I guess American protestants are just gullible fools sens he has been backed by many preachers and has been doing religious talks for years.
>>
>>61217621
Cruz's foreign policy is textbook neoconservatism, Trump's is not. Stop flinging around words you do not understand shill.
>>
>>61217621
God Hillary you're not even going to be the nominee fuck off and worry about Sanders
>>
>>61217615

>Stop focusing so much on the Jewish part of it

That is exactly what I have chosen to talk about because trump shills constantly act like trump has zero Jewish association while criticizing every other candidate for even taking a picture with one.
>>
>>61217621

No you weren't; you're either a terrified Cruz supporter who realizes he fucked up or you're a democrat terrified because your candidate will either be a wishy washy goldman sachs bank candidate or an elderly socialist.
>>
>>61216619
his voice kind of sounds like chris chans
>>
>>61217621
Nobody cares who you pretend you were going to vote for. You're nothing but a little lying rat just like Cruz. You DO support Cruz. You deny it, we disbelieve you. It's that simple. You're not good at concealing it.

Ted Cruz is a Marrano Jew and an establishment neocon. His entire fucking career is evidence of that. It just is.

He's not one of us. He's a shadowy outsider. That's why he rubs so many people the wrong way. He doesn't fit in. He not part of "us". And he never can be.
>>
>>61217313
>I fucking despise people like you.

The feeling's mutual, faggot. Its braindead morons like you who are ruining this country. You see a few shitty memes on a Indonesian Ice Sculpting forum and suddenly you can't stop sucking Trump's dick. Fuck off
>>
>>61217330
boooooo

http://trailblazersblog.dallasnews.com/2016/01/trump-unloads-on-ted-cruz-how-can-he-forget-1m-wall-st-loan-or-not-know-hes-canadian.html/
>>
>>61217865
See you on the battlefield motherfucker.

We're going to end your kike candidate's career.

Frankly, I won't even be content to get rid of Cruz's campaign for President, I want him out of the Senate too. He's a snake, just like you, traitor, and he doesn't belong anywhere near the halls of power.
>>
>>61217785

...And that's it? Nothing else? You're just going to focus on "da jooz" like a faggy stormfront bitch and not say a single damned thing to defend against the evidence for how fucking pathetic and sleazy the syrupnigger is?

Some "supporter" you are.
>>
>>61217962

I'm not supporting cruz, I'm just calling out shill hypocrasy
>>
>>61217956

These Cruzbots have gone from "Trump is a meme" to "Trump is okay but Cruz is the better Trump" to "Trump is pure evil and insane and a liberal and can never get elected" because their Canuck-Israelimerican tri-citizen made a gaffe larger than anyone has since Dean's scream.

Cruz won't win Iowa.
>>
>>61217670
>well I guess American protestants are just gullible fools

George W. Bush.
>>
>>61217621
Cruz wants to invade Iran, and personally threatened to murder the Iranian Ayatollah if he didn't put an end to the country's nuclear energy ambitions. He also wants to "bomb the Middle East until the sand starts glowing in the dark." He's the epitome of what it means to be a neoconservative.
>>
>>61218157
Yup. It was a strategy the entire time. they used Trump like a bullet sponge. A tight end to block for Cruz. Cruz tried everything he could to be Trump Jr. and curry support that way, only to stab him in the back for bringing up a perfectly legitimate issue about his citizenship controversy.

He's a weasel. And so are his supporters.
>>
>>61218144

You are indeed a Cruzbot, and presumably a zionist.
>>
>>61217956
t. Useful idiot
>>
>>61218292
Let me correct myself. Trump didn't actually bring it up, the WaPo did. But Trump gets blamed for it nevertheless.
>>
>>61217198

I was going to vote for him until he skipped the vote. Now, I'm not sure who I'm voting for, but it will never be him.

At least, not unless he divorces his wife.
>>
>>61218311

>New Zealand
>>
>>61214848

/pol/ likes Trump because he has the balls to be anti-PC with no bullshit, and isn't apologizing or backing down despite the entire media and political establishment trying to destroy him. That's it.
Cruz is eloquent but is more of the same.
>>
>>61218305

If i Was a Zionist I would be voting trump.

> I will do more for Israel than anybody else.
-trump
>>
File: 1321744426749.jpg (18KB, 257x195px) Image search: [Google]
1321744426749.jpg
18KB, 257x195px
>>61212783
Every time I look at his face it makes me mad.

Why? What is it?? This never happens.
>>
>>61214259
>he says things

Wow so dangerous
>>
File: 1452828148891.gif (108KB, 500x320px) Image search: [Google]
1452828148891.gif
108KB, 500x320px
>>61218394
>/pol/ likes Trump because he has the balls to be anti-PC with no bullshit
And yet he 9/11'd with the best of them who can't stand the heat.

>you have something to say about me?
>have a taste of my non-sequitus SHAMING TACTICS
>>
Cruz is best candidate he's a statesman with a proven record. While Trump is a liberal reality tv star that will make America the laughingstock of the world. It's like some kind of sick Orwellian joke that we're even considering electing a reality tv star. Why not make Kim Kardashian president?
>>
>>61218630
>Cruz is best candidate he's a statesman with a proven record.

No he isn't. He has less experience than fucking Obama did when he ran back in 2008.
>>
>>61218311
Fuck off, budget Australia.
>>
>>61215562
based
>>
>>61218630

She's just as qualified.
>>
>>61212783
He's what the media is currently throwing at the wall but most people see him as a phony who simply rode Trump's coattails until he was in a position to attack
>>
>>61212783
Rubio is more likeable than Cruz I'm surprised Cruz even got more air time than Kasich.
>>
>>61218609

He played the 9/11 card masterfully at the debate. But he's overdoing it now on twatter, should have let it at that.
>>
>>61218761
Well she's more qualified than Cruz anyway. Kim Kardashian is a natural born citizen at least.
>>
>>61218372
>not unless he divorces his wife.

That would certainly be an interesting turn after "New York values."

It would not surprise me at all.
>>
>>61217330
So this is why everyone's been scared as fuck to touch Trump, hes cunning, gives room for the opportunity for his enemies to attack and then eats them whole. They know as a former lobbyist and real estate mogul, he can see right through the establishment candidate's facade. Every scandal that Trump is involved in, is just another herring, forcing the opposition to bite. They know that if they aren't careful, and if they do anything except nibble, Trump will pounce. He will hold down his prey, claw him repeatedly, before digesting them, absorbing their influence.

He's a man who is single handedly eliminating some of the most formidable political forces by flanking them with asymmetrical warfare.

He's an EMPEROR who plays on a tactical plane only he knows, executing every move carefully to realize his end strategy.

He is a GOD over his feeble enemies, and what he wills can only be his will alone, the others are fed by their masters.
God Emperor Trump has no limits, and fears no puppeteers or cabal. If you aren't with Trump, you are going to be crushed underneath his foot, and forgotten.

May you cast your vote wisely, and he will be greatful. But know that if you try to stop him, there is no brakes on the divine train.

Trump 2016.
>>
He's literally Goldman Sachs running for president
>>
>>61212783
he doesn't have a trustworthy face
also has girl eyes
>>
File: badtaxidermy.jpg (39KB, 619x464px) Image search: [Google]
badtaxidermy.jpg
39KB, 619x464px
>>61218454

Nobody is taking your bait, Cruzbot.

>>61218630

His record is mostly from Canada.

>>61218818

He out jews the jews, that's why we like him.
>>
>>61212783
Remember the people who thought Palin was amazing? It's the same idiots again.

Like Palin, Cruz may be a decent guy or whatever, but his supporters seem too deluded to realize how unlikable he comes across to the uninitiated.
>>
>>61218703

And trump has even less and he's how much older than the both of them. He doesn't even understand how government works.
>>
File: B-THLz2IQAA6H2-.jpg (34KB, 599x463px) Image search: [Google]
B-THLz2IQAA6H2-.jpg
34KB, 599x463px
>>61218905

I know, you would never want to actuly discuss the things trump has done and said. It would completely crush the fiction you have built up about him in your mind.

I don't know what I want more, for trump to lose and watch you cry, or for trump to win and you realize your entire persona of him you built in your mind comes crashing down to reality.
>>
File: 1364935672308.gif (1022KB, 224x313px) Image search: [Google]
1364935672308.gif
1022KB, 224x313px
>>61218372
>I have a chance to win and advance my values
>NO! I'll cut off my own nose to spite my face

I recognize the sentiment. You must be Libertarian with a capital L.
>>
>>61219129

You realize Trump is leading in Iowa now too, and that he's likely to sweep all three of the early states up?

You do realize that, right? That your shilling is probably completely pointless?
>>
>>61219022
Donald Trump has been an executive and a leader making meaningful decisions and overseeing the responsibilities of a multi-billion dollar going concern with extremely large profit margins according to those that have looked into it. Trump is a captain of industry.

Cruz is a weasely little lawyer that is good at grandstanding, but who has no meaningful accomplishments whatsoever apart from shady lawyer work.

But your post is just everything you need to know about how phony and ersatz Cruz supporters are.

>The private sector is so much better than government, guys. They're efficient and more capable than government bureaucrats!
>Now vote for this lifelong government bureaucrat and forget the highly respected and sucessful business tycoon with more than 4 decades of experience managing a high profile private sector enterprise

I can't wait till Cruz is gone and we don't have to deal with you clowns anymore. What an insufferable bunch.
>>
>>61218840

Anyone who has American parents is natural born. How do you think McCain ran?
>>
>>61219161
Cruz has no values. A vote for Cruz is basically like voting for Hillary.
>>
>>61219265

Your claim is false.
>>
>>61219265
Nope. That's leftist nonsense. Ted Cruz is a naturalized citizen, via an act of Congress, not a natural born citizen via the Constitution.

In the founding fathers' day, women couldn't confer citizenship at all. It passed paternally and only paternally.
>>
>>61219204

I know it hard to imagine sens all you do is shill here like a robot for your candidate, but I come here only to point out hypocrisy and lies. Couldn't give a fuck about who wins.
>>
>>61219320

No it's not or McCain and George Romney couldn't have run for president.
>>
>>61219369

Constitution doesn't define natural. Sens such a vague term cant really be used legally we can only consider citizen as legally binding.
>>
>>61213840

No, Santorum is an idiot and almost called Obama a government nigger.

Cruz is smart as hell and attacks your logic, not blood.
>>
>>61219380
>Couldn't give a fuck about who wins.
>that's why I lurk these threads in an autistic manner to "to point out hypocrisy and lies"

Nice try shill.
>>
>>61219482
Yes, actually, it is. McCain was born on a military base. It was U.S. territory under the Canal treaty.

And who cares about Romney's dad. Running for President isn't the same as being eligible to hold the office. Anybody can run. The Queen of England could run. But she wouldn't be eligible to assume the office if she won.

You're just wrong.
>>
>>61219265
McCain was born on US military base in Panama. All military bases and embassies are considered American land.
>>
>>61219531
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLSADmQm4kc&feature=youtu.be
>>
File: ted cruz.gif (518KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
ted cruz.gif
518KB, 500x372px
>>61218609

You're full of shit. Cruz attacked New York to get to The Donald. It was a very personal attack against a wide swathe of American citizens. What Trump did in response was positively brilliant and completely consistent with his character. Cruz wanted to play flyover country identity politics, and Trump bested him with American identity politics. Anyone who would so brazenly attack a group that obviously includes the NYPD and FDNY is either a lying snake or hates America.

Pic related, this was what your candidate was doing while Trump incinerated his whole campaign on national TV.
>>
File: CruzSupporters.png (241KB, 925x445px) Image search: [Google]
CruzSupporters.png
241KB, 925x445px
Cruz is mostly a media sensation. Paid for fake "anti-establishment". They've managed to dupe a lot of people.
>>
>>61219256
>who has no meaningful accomplishments whatsoever apart from shady lawyer work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNUhWoIdFb4
>>
>>61219369

Well that principle is based on nonsense. Maternal or paternal shouldn't make a difference.
>>
>>61219506
No, no, no. That's living constitutionalism, a left-wing ideology. Conservatives are textualists and originalists. Which is why Justice Scalia agrees with me.

An originalist will look to the public meaning of a term at the time it was adopted. And at the time, at common law, natural born citizenship simply could not pass through the mother.
>>
>>61212783
>spic!
>Canada!
>weird face!

You aren't even considering how absolutely based his policies are. You approach politics like a woman, based on your feelings. My sister literally said she voted for Bush over Kerry because "Kerry was just so frickin ugly!" Didn't even consider the differences in their platforms, just voted based on looks/attitude like she's picking someone to date. Guess who she voted for the next election? Rhymes with Osama. "He's hip and cool not like that old man McCain!" She didn't actually say that but... these people are allowed to vote... and you're among them OP.
>>
>>61219576

>quote a post
>call them a shill

what an insightful post, and original, you must get a gold star every day at the special school.
>>
>>61215373

Why do so many poeple think this?
>>
>>61219682
>Senator Ted Cruz, in a committee hearing on a bill to ban assault weapons, talks about his familiarity with the DC v Heller Supreme Court case. He argues that a ban on assault weapons would be unconstitutional under the Heller decision. Interestingly, during the Heller case he argued exactly the opposite.
>Interestingly, during the Heller case he argued exactly the opposite.

Dude.
>>
>>61219720
>You aren't even considering how absolutely based his policies are.

We know his policies. We just don't believe him. He spent his career as an establishment neocon and he has ties to really shady organizations and people. The simple truth is, we don't believe what he says. He is a phony.

Do you understand?
>>
>>61219482

McCain was born on a US base, on US soil there.

George Romney was not eligible, but ran anyways, just like Cruz is.

The concept of "natural born" was literally crafted to keep from happening here what did in Europe; some noble-blooded kid is raised on foreign soil but ascends to the throne of a monarchist or constitutionally monarchist state by blood despite being raised or born on foreign soil and living there for a time absorbing foreign ideas.

Cruz is, under the understanding of the 1700s, a citizen, but NOT a natural born citizen, especially having retained his dual citizenship for most of his life.

>>61219531

By "Cruz is the next Santorum" I of course mean that the things he says and the issues he has covered limit his support largely to evangelical strongholds full of zionist neocons, with little to no support elsewhere. This is why Trump WILL be nominated.

Do me a big favor on explaining it at depth and just look at the RCP polls over time and the state results in the 2012 primaries, then compare them to the polls for this cycle.
>>
>>61219719

>public meaning of a term at the time it was adopted.

ok I'll by that if you have any proof that natural meant people only born on the soil and in no other way.

I think you will have a hard time sens citizenship from just being born in the country wasn't even a fucking concept in any country at the time.
>>
>>61219720
>You aren't even considering how absolutely based his policies are.

We don't even know what his policies are. He has lied about everything, why not his policies as well?
>>
>>61219682
He's a really good talker, wow. So much talking. Talktalktalktalktalk.

I bet his favorite 80s band is Talk Talk. Or maybe it's Rush, because of his Canadian roots.
>>
>>61215474

Trump is also racist.
>>
>>61219925
that's a good thing?
>>
>>61218846
this is poetry
>>
>>61212783
Media and GOP pushing him.

I'm ashamed to be an American if shitty parties are pushing for this fuckface's election
>>
>>61219607

That's not the parameters though. Anyone who has American parents is a natural born citizen. What don't you get about that? Obama was born in Kenya but he is a NBC because his mom was American.
>>
>>61219884
But it was a concept. Read Blackstone's commentary on citizenship, which was the common law standard at the time.

http://press-pubs.uchicago.edu/founders/documents/a1_8_4_citizenships1.html
>>
>>61219868
>Cruz is, under the understanding of the 1700s, a citizen, but NOT a natural born citizen, especially having retained his dual citizenship for most of his life.

that is funny because in the 1700s being born in America didn't give you citizenship, and the location of your birth had absolutely nothing to do with you becoming a citizen.
>>
>>61220132
>What don't you get about that?

Because it's not fucking true. This is some new shit that has been introduced into our national discourse in the past 8 years. It was never believed to be true before that. The evidence is overwhelming in Supreme Court cases and early colonial common law. It's too mountainous to even exhaust here.

Women. Could. Not. Confer. Citizenship. In. 1790. That's a fact. It may be a sexist fact, it may be misogynistic, it may be unfair, it may be mean, etc., etc., etc., but it's a fact.
>>
>>61220235

A one time act of naturalization was made. When last I checked Cruz was not born in the mid 1700s.
>>
>>61220132
Obama is it natural born US citizen because they were born in Hawaii, or that's how the story goes.

There's a technical difference from US citizen and natural-born US citizen. Enough of an difference that a lawsuit is being filed against Cruz currently.
>>
File: penissheath.jpg (85KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
penissheath.jpg
85KB, 736x552px
You can tell a group of people are just not that bright when they're swayed by some syrupnigger just because he lowers his tone to a whisper at the end of every sentence to seem dramatic.

Also, envy is a common pitfall of the stupid, so they probably also hate Trump simply because he's successful.

So it's actually a perfect storm for the weasel. I hope there aren't enough retards in this country to fuck up this great thing going on (The impending reign of the God Emperor)
>>
>>61216467

Nah man, nah. Rubio has that Ghost Recon kind of mind.
>>
>>61220148
>Blackstone's commentary on citizenship

and in his commentary he says parliament has the power to allow naturalization to subject born abroad.

>so that a particular act of parliament became necessary after the restoration, for the naturalization of children of his majesty's English subjects, born in foreign countries during the late troubles. And this maxim of the law proceeded upon a general principle, that every man owes natural allegiance where he is born, and cannot owe two such allegiances, or serve two masters, at once. Yet the children of the king's embassadors born abroad were always held to be natural subjects: for as the father, though in a foreign country, owes not even a local allegiance to the prince to whom he is sent;
>>
>>61219615
>You're full of shit. Cruz attacked New York to get to The Donald

Cruz quoted the Donald to get at the Donald, and in retaliation, mind you, to the Donald's attacks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WELYs3ns3Fs

The Donald ran and hid behind NYC and 9/11 as his defense. THE DONALD brought New York City into it.

>Trump incinerated his whole campaign on national TV
>the Donald said thing thing must have happened thing is true
And Cruz is still bringing it on the same point. The Donald's defense hasn't dissuaded at all. Because the Donald himself bragged how his values were New York values and not Iowan values. And the message is this: if the Donald is going to keep bringing the shit, he's going to keep getting it back. And mostly on the issues, where it belongs.

http://www.wptz.com/politics/cruz-to-tea-party-supporters-dont-get-burned-by-fake-conservatives/37476366

The takes away
>personal attack
>identity politics
>response was positively brilliant (that being to hide behind political correctness)
These are the things Trumpfags value.
>>
>>61220132
Naturalized citizen ≠ Natural-born citizen
>>
>>61220569
Yes, naturalization. That's what Ted Cruz is. A naturalized citizen.

Have you stopped to consider the very words you're using? Natural born and naturalized are not the same thing. In fact, they're two different things entirely. It's right there in the words. Natural born citizen implies that nature can confer citizenship, without man's intervention. This is part of our system at common law, according to the Supreme Court in a case called Minor v. Happersett.

Naturalization is man's intervention to do what nature did not - to naturalize. That's what Ted Cruz is. He is a citizen because of a law passed by Congress. But Congress only has power over citizenship via their Article I naturalization power. They can no more re-define the constitutional term "natural born citizen" than they can re-define the constitutional term "freedom of speech".

I'm not making this stuff up. Go read these two cases and tell me what you see:

http://caselaw.findlaw.com/us-supreme-court/366/308.html
http://caselaw.findlaw.com/us-supreme-court/401/815.html

Or listen to Justice Scalia's pronouncement in one case that involved a citizenship claim:

>"Petitioner, having been born outside the territory of the United States, is an alien as far as the Constitution is concerned, and “can only become a citizen by being naturalized, either by treaty, as in the case of the annexation of foreign territory; or by authority of Congress. Id., at 702—703; see also Rogers v. Bellei, 401 U.S. 815, 827 (1971). Here it is the “authority of Congress” that is appealed to–its power under Art. I, §8, cl. 4, to “establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization.” If there is no congressional enactment granting petitioner citizenship, she remains an alien.” Miller v. Allbright 523 U.S. 420 (1998)(Scalia, J., concurring)
>>
>>61220318

and that act(Naturalization Act of 1790) proves that naturalization is not just who was born on US soil but it is something Congress can give to whoever they wish.
>>
>>61220288

Well he's not running in the 1700s he's running now and by today's standards he is a nbc. By your definition American parents who have their baby while on vacation abroad aren't the parents of a nbc and that's crazy. What's even crazier is that you've turned a debate over who's the best candidate into this.
>>
File: GOA.png (452KB, 1199x2149px) Image search: [Google]
GOA.png
452KB, 1199x2149px
>>61219746
>Dude
Yeah, that's what I get for only a 5 second search.

The point I was getting at, of course, that all that "shady lawyer work" for which Cruz is known (by some) that had no "meaningful accomplishments" (by some) was to work at overturning Heller, a huge win on behalf of gun owners everywhere.

The kind of stuff that gets the attention of groups and opinion makers that should factor when measuring the worth of your potential Republican nominee.
>>
The world economy is about to crash.

Which kind of person do we prefer in such an era?

A corporate tycoon who will wring the neck of anyone preventing needed reforms, who built an empire and makes a living making other businessmen sweat bullets?

Or a single-term neoconservative senator who is more worried about supporting the chosen people and wants to keep sending a good fifty billion dollars a year to other nations, who will persist in being more concerned about aborted black babies than starving unemployed workers when the crash hits?

Or you could support an avowed socialist who will make sure you will have bread lines. Sure, you'll be eating mold with it but you won't starve. (Heated showers not guaranteed in utopian Bernieland.)

I'd mention Hillary but she's just Cruz minus the aborted black babies part anyways.
>>
>>61220906
Yes, naturalization. But naturalization is not natural born citizenship. Do you think Arnold Schwarzeneggar is eligible? No? Then why Cruz? Because Cruz was naturalized earlier in life than Arnold? How silly.
>>
>>61220893

>nature can confer citizenship, without man's intervention.

what a dumb thing to say when being born on American soil didn't confer citizenship at that time.

It is just a turn of phrased used to express anyone who is born a citizen. There is not enough definition for it in the constitution to use it for anything else.
>>
>>61220906

A natural born citizen is one born on US soil, or eligible for and attains naturalization at the time of birth.

Ted Cruz was a dual citizen for most of his life; his allegiance was to two states; it is impossible that the founders intended for such a person to be eligible for a position that entails commanding the military.
>>
>>61220995
>Which kind of person do we prefer in such an era?
Someone fundamentally grounded in the constitution, that we don't lose the very thing which makes (newly-created) billionaires possible.
>>
File: akbar.gif (1MB, 275x208px) Image search: [Google]
akbar.gif
1MB, 275x208px
>tfw the idiots are trying to throw away Trump for an ineligible, repulsive Canadian
>>
>>61221042
It doesn't matter if being born on the soil alone at the time conferred it. It only matters that one group of people, according to the court in Happersett, was indisputably always considered natural born: Those born in country to two citizen parents. Nobody ever disputed the natural born nature of that group.

If what you said was true, that what they really meant was 'born citizen' instead of "natural born citizen" then why not say the former? They didn't do that. In fact, they went out of there way to NOT do that.

You're just ignoring evidence on top of evidence to achieve a result that you like. This is not constitutionalism.
>>
File: trumprally3.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
trumprally3.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>cruz voters throwing this away cuz syrup
>>
File: Donald-Trump-smug-720x498.jpg (51KB, 720x498px) Image search: [Google]
Donald-Trump-smug-720x498.jpg
51KB, 720x498px
>>61213107
Kek'd
>>
>>61221092

The founders never intended for people to be given citizenship just for being born on US soil either.

But the laws have changed and congress has made anyone born a to a citizen a natural born citizen by first clause of the 14th Amendment
>>
>>61218630

Isn't Kim's hubby running for pres?
>>
>>61221236

why did they say a lot of shit, why did they talk about a militia when you don't need to be in one to own a gun.
>>
>>61221468
the right for militias to exist also? don't you think Obama would have made them illegal otherwise
>>
>>61221381
The 14th Amendment does not make anchor babies citizens, either. Even Ted Cruz now agrees with that. He flip flopped on it last year after Trump outflanked him on the right on that issue. But that's neither here nor there.

We're not making the claim that being born on the soil alone is enough to confer citizenship. Yes, parentage is needed in conjunction with being born on the soil.

But being born NOT on the soil destroys any claim to NBC. At least if you're a conservative and an originalist. If you're a liberal living constitutionalist that believes the Constitution evolves, that's another debate.
>>
>>61221468
Jesus. Do I really have to teach you about the Second Amendment now too? The miltiia clause in the 2A is a justification of the operative clause that follows. It does not place a condition on the operative clause. You're talking apples and bowling balls.
>>
>>61221537

2nd amendment doesn't make militias a constitutional right, and it has never been argued to do so.
>>
>>61221381

Well no they haven't.

Because otherwise any random American could have a kid overseas, who is then raised for fifty years there, then comes back and runs for the presidency.

You are inaccurate in your surmisings. Cruz is provably not a natural born citizen, IS ineligible, and the same is alleged in an active lawsuit- which won't mean anything unless he's nominated, after which the DNC will spend a fortune to derail him.

So vote Cruz for president Hillary I guess, not that they're that different.
>>
>>61221547

that's not how United States v. Wong Kim Ark turned out.
>>
>>61220997

>The Naturalization Act of 1790 stated that "the children of citizens of the United States, that may be born beyond sea, or out of the limits of the United States, shall be considered as natural born citizens

According to the law Cruz is a nbc. If you have some kind of problem with the law that's fine but as it stands right now that is and you have to accept that.
>>
>>61221645
You're absolutely wrong about that, are you in high school by any chance?
>>
>>61219720

That's just how Trump acts too. Trump is winning the nomination. Obama won because there's so many idiots in the country.
>>
>>61221645

Sure it does by virtue of the first amendment.

The citizens may keep (own) and carry (bear) arms, and they may assemble. Thus they may form, at any time, a militia as they wish in this manner.
>>
>>61221746

Citizens, not "Citizen."

Yes, wording matters in a case before the supreme court.
>>
>>61221723
Yes it is. Wong Kim's parents were here legally. Their parentage and Wong Kim himself was therefore "subject to the jurisdiction" of the U.S. He was a therefore a citizen. That's really all the court held in that case.

The anchor baby question is different, because the parents are not "subject to the jurisdiction" of the U.S., by way of being here illegally. Wong Kim's parents were legal immigrants.
>>
>>61221658

id like to see the court battle, but like I said the founders also wouldn't have given citizenship to foreigners born here so in their time they would have been ineligible to run for anything, yet today they can be president.

Hence the laws change and the intention of the founding fathers is pointless because we have other laws affecting it.
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 599x409px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 599x409px
>>61213337
>>
>>61212783
It blows my mind that Americans are so dumb that they think this guy as anti-establishment.

>Ivy educated snob
>married to a banker
>undeclared bank loans
>has backtracked and flopped on key issues (pro tip he was not always for closed immigration)

This guy's big claim to fame is that he tried to shut down the government. Every single politician, INCLUDING Mr Rafael Cruz, knew that it would not work. But it was the perfect opportunity for him to score some fake points.

Jeb or Kasich is better than this cuck. At least they don't hide their values.
>>
>>61221746
Firstly, that law was repealed a few years after it was enacted, and replaced with an almost verbatim law that removed the term "natural born". The reason for this is not certain, but it's pretty damning that they basically took out the term "natural born" and left everything else the same. Clearly they wanted to stop people lik you.

Secondly, that law pinned the conference of citizenship paternally, which matched perfectly with the common law at the time. Only men could confer citizenship under that law. In fact, the law was little more than a statutory reaffirmation of the common law.

None of this helps Cruz, who was not born under that statute, and whose claim to citizenship is through his mother, which would have been utterly unrecognizable to the founders.
>>
>>61221950

The constitution is not denigrated by mere laws merely upon the opinion that founding intent does not matter.

Mcdonald v. Chicago proved that this fact is still recognized.
>>
>>61214161
If he can't control his weight how can he control the country?
>>
>>61220617

For gays in society, okay with killing babies, and racist.

Got you.
>>
>>61222113

Yeah but the founding fathers never withheld the power for congress to declare who is and is not a natural born citizen. Thus it has changed by power of congress.
>>
Iowa Straw Polls. It was an online poll but it was done two days ago and we didn't even vote in it. Feel the Bern
>>
File: 1337354796299.jpg (350KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1337354796299.jpg
350KB, 900x900px
>>61218292
>>61218353
>for bringing up a perfectly legitimate issue
>Let me correct myself. Trump didn't actually bring it up

Oh shit, I almost missed this.
>Trump shills being this transparent that the narrative in support of their candidate is just a string of a lying talking points
>>
>>61222380
You could say that about every term in the Constitution except "treason". Do you know that treason is the only term in the Constitution that is defined by the Constitution?

So under your theory of constitutionalism, Congress can pass a law that re-defines the term "arms" in the Second Amendment to mean "non-assault weapons." They could re-define the term "speech" in the First Amendment to mean "non-hate speech."

Hell, they could redefine the term "4 years" to "4 months" and reduce the presidency to two 4 month terms. If what you say is true, why not?
>>
>>61214910

Donald is way more Ike than he is Reagan. The ruin of this country started with neo-liberal Jimmy Carter and has continue with Neo-Conservative Ronald Reagan, Neo-Conservative, G W H Bush, Neo-Liberal Bill Clinton, Neo-Conservative George W Bush, and Neo-Progressive Barrack Obama.

Donald is an old Blue Dog, like Teddy Roosevelt. He is close to Ike, but most like Teddy in terms of policy. Everyone else is George Bush and Obama 2.0.
>>
I'm convinced Cruz shills are actually undercover Bernie shills at this point and Trump scares the shit of them
>>
>>61220617

9/11 IS a part of both New Yorker and American identity politics. If you think identity politics are inherently bad, you're probably a rootless cuck; given your preferred candidate supports Chamber of Commerce policies, that makes sense. If you don't think Ted Cruz knows he fucked up and is now in full-on damage control, look at his body language at the end of that exchange in the debate. It's what a weasel does when his bullshit finally hits the fan.
>>
>>61212783
He's got a punchable face
>>
>>61220617
No one cares about abortion.

It's literally an issue thats brought up when no one has anything to disagree about.
>>
File: cruz cruz.jpg (10KB, 300x175px) Image search: [Google]
cruz cruz.jpg
10KB, 300x175px
>>61222783
I should think the ones who are scared shitless at this point are the bunch of Trumpfags going out of their way to create one anti-Cruz thread every 10 minutes.
>>
>>61222939
>If you think identity politics are inherently bad, you're probably a rootless cuck

This!! Don't more people see that this whole rebellion against the establishment, when you strip everything else away, is an identity push?? It's about Americans attempting to restore their natural right to police their own identity as a people. Our identity as a nation is important to us, and actually, it's more important to us than most nations, because our identity is less about ethnicity than most countries, because most countries are ethnic historical developments. We have to be more vigilant than most in policing our identity, because it's so susceptible to infiltration.

That's why Cruz's eligibility matters. That's why Cruz's attempt to divide us and split out identity even further than it has been is a problem.

Cruz doesn't get this because he doesn't recognize a right of the American people to define themselves. He rejects it. It's a rejection of Jacksonian principles.
>>
>>61215445
He didn't follow Trump's advice because he knows he'd lose. He thought that if he could beat Trump in the debate over it (which he did) and pretend everything's fine it'd work for him in the end
>>
File: trumprally2.jpg (43KB, 598x258px) Image search: [Google]
trumprally2.jpg
43KB, 598x258px
>>61223144
I just like calling cruz supporters retarded faggots (which you are), that's why I'm here.
>>
>>61223144

Cruz is behind Trump by 15 points and has lost his former lead in Iowa, and is currently declining.

Why would anyone be worried he's going to beat Trump?
>>
>>61219608

Good vid, thanks.
>>
File: 1333319837169.jpg (52KB, 882x720px) Image search: [Google]
1333319837169.jpg
52KB, 882x720px
>>61223271
I'm sure you're ecstatic, then, that you get to enjoy your past time for a long time to come.
>>
>>61223260

Cruz did indeed win the exchange, but it was a Pyrrhic victory. All he did was focus attention on it further, which is exactly what he was trying to avoid. It's not a fight he can win--the best thing that will happen is people feel like they are legally allowed to vote for him, the worst thing would be the opposite.
>>
>>61212783
He's sort of like a more appealing, less principled Rand Paul. Yeah people like him.
>>
>>61223452
Like 2-3 weeks it alright I guess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWgw95hpFzI&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>61215999
You don't have to be in office to get into politics. Trump was the guy that the politicians sucked his cock for his money. His views haven't really changed much at all, he's a Reaganite.
http://youtu.be/SEPs17_AkTI
http://youtu.be/jbzTyhIv2B8
>>
>>61220002

He doesn't treat poeple very nice either probably because he thinks believing in races means being an asshole.
>>
>>61221161

So Rand?
>>
>>61217179
>McCain
He was born on a US military base, which is considered US territory
>Romney
Was Romney born in the US? If yes, then his father is irrelevant
>>
>>61223144
I hope you realise that if you ever met Cruz or knew him, he would look down on you like you're a piece of shit.

This is a guy who wouldn't speak to non Ivy league undergrads whilst attending college.
>>
>>61222015

lmao
>>
>>61223477
Then like everyone else he should've kept his mouth shut. It was a foolish move and it's costing him dearly.
>>
>>61222015
The resemblance is uncanny.
>>
>>61223477
I just don't understand how Americans can vote for a fucking Canadian. Even if he is American citizen, the dude was born in Canada.

It would be like Australia electing a New Zealand born PM.
>>
>>61214433
>Trump who is and always has been a New York liberal.
>nationalist capitalist
>a new york liberal

You don't know what words mean.
Thread posts: 311
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.