[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern ment/2016/01/15/washingt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 19

File: banned-ar.jpg (114KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
banned-ar.jpg
114KB, 1000x1000px
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/15/washington-state-dem-introduces-bill-banning-possession-of-assault-weapons/

Defend your rights, fellow /wa/fags.
>>
Bump. An excerpt from the article:

"And it also includes semiautomatic pistols that accept detachable magazines.

The bill also covers “semiautomatic shotguns” with any of the following features:

A pistol grip or thumbhole stock; Any feature capable of functioning as a protruding grip that can be held by the nontrigger hand; A folding or telescoping stock; A fixed magazine capacity in excess of five rounds; or an ability to accept a detachable magazine; A… revolving cylinder; or a conversion kit, part, or combination of parts, from which an assault weapon can be assembled if those parts are in the possession or under the control of the same person."
>>
File: 1451982993354.jpg (75KB, 960x768px) Image search: [Google]
1451982993354.jpg
75KB, 960x768px
Bump
>>
If i was you guys, i would vote to have full autos restored and say in the second amendment to allow use of any weapon for civilians.
>>
File: 1449915396436.jpg (51KB, 807x537px) Image search: [Google]
1449915396436.jpg
51KB, 807x537px
>>61202555

I am, Faggot. I actually posted about this in the Seattle thread last night.

Trying to rally some of my real life normie friends to speak out about this shit.

I'm pretty bootyblasted on what amounts to be a 15% tax on ammo, forced civil asset forfeiture, and banning every firearm I own because they're ultra high capacity clippazine scary black babby killan machine guns with shoulder things that go up.

Yes, I am mad.
>>
>>61203505
>>61203753

Thanks for bumping ausfag
>>
>>61203901

Shit, you're that anon? That's how I heard about it, actually. Libcucks need to learn that banning guns doesn't lower crime, it only creates a market for them. Prohibition let the mafia come to power. Banning guns will let the spic cartels start peddling guns as well as black-tar heroin.
>>
>>61204190
No problem usfag :)
>>
>>61202555
Can someone explain how they can ban any of these guns in America? Aren't a lot if not most of the ones already owned bought without having to register it? Like, if they came to collect everyone's guns, couldn't you guys just hide them?
>>
File: school of no knocks.gif (2MB, 370x281px) Image search: [Google]
school of no knocks.gif
2MB, 370x281px
>>61202555
How can they ban guns if...you have guns?
Isn't that the point of the Second Amendment?
Do you really think they'd risk sending armed police to forcibly take them from you?
>>
>>61204323

Simply by implementing the law they're going to create a culture of civil disobedience and turn millions of citizens into criminals if they don't want to hand over their firearms. That alone is going to create a huge black market.

You're right, though, even the criminal elements will exploit the issue. I'd hate to see them gain any more ground up here, having more guns in their possession isn't going to make us any safer.

The really stupid thing is we're already safe up here. I have a feeling a lot of that is due to our hands-off policy about gun culture. Outside of kids, bar fights and in the city you rarely hear about people getting into violent altercations. Our murder rate is like 2/3 of national average despite our extremely lax gun laws.
>>
I'm in Seattle. I'm in the process of picking out my AR-15 build parts. I've just spent $2k on guns and ammo and got my CC permit.

This pisses me off.
>>
>>61204984

Yes, but you underestimate how fucking liberal Seattle is. East Washington isn't, though. There's a good chance this law will be shot down, despite how leftist WA is, it's still banning most firearms.
>>
Why would anyone need a deadly barrel shroud?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rGpykAX1fo
>>
>>61204751
It's not enforceable. It's just the Jew flexing their muscle.
>>
>>61204984
They wont, theyll just slowly erode our ownership, bit by bit, until they dont have to knock down doors or go house to house.

Something like 78% of the US police force (based on a survey of 10,000) said they would actively oppose any gun confiscation.
>>
>>61204984
>>61204751

>> sending armed police

We don't even have a gun registry in this state. They have literally no way of finding the vast majority of these guns. Now that background checks are more comprehensive and FFLs are required to keep better track of gun sales they know where they go when they're transferred, but they're under no obligation to actually tell the ATF without subpoena and even then there's no way of knowing that they weren't gifted, traded, sold, lost, stolen without being reported, etc.

The only method of enforcement they have would be reactionary. IE, if you get pulled over, frisked, or somehow otherwise caught with an "illegal" gun they would confiscate it and you would face penalty under law. Door to door confiscation is literally impossible and it will never happen. I don't think the police would even try if they -had- to.

>> insert boating accident meme here.
>>
>>61205110

It's surprisingly low-crime here, yeah. I want to say it's because there aren't many niggers here, but that probably isn't all of it.

>>61205141

Where in Seattle? Anyways, that sucks anon. I was planning on buying an M1911, but if this passes (Which it won't, at least I hope so,), I couldn't own one.
>>
>>61203753
>to allow use of any weapon for civilians.
Nukes are a weapon.
>>
>>61202555
Isn't that illegal as fuck under the 14th amendment? I mean didn't we have McDonald v. Chicago specifically because the city that shat out Obama tried to do this?
>>
>>61205673
a weapon that usually gets it's raw materials from your country if I'm not mistaken
>>
>>61205490
I'm in Rainier Valley, by Lake Washington.

If there were a list of 5 places in Seattle where you'd need a firearm, Rainier Valley would be on the list. Niggers everywhere, and gangs running out in the open. Sure they're all just wannabes for the most part, but they're armed and criminally minded. Break-ins and robberies aren't uncommon here at all.

I just got my first handgun and rifle. A glock and a .22. I was working on my AR build just yesterday. If this shit passes, I'll just fucking move. I'm sick of this city anyway.
>>
>>61205313
jews having muscles, good one
>>
>>61205490

I think that 1911's will be safe as long as it's under 10rd magazines.

"(c)
A semiautomatic pistol that has the capacity to accept a
detachable magazine and has one or more of the following:
p. 5
HB 2354
(i)
Any feature capable of functioning as a protruding grip that
can be held by the nontrigger hand;
(ii)
A folding stock, telescoping stock, or thumbhole stock;
(iii)
A shroud attached to the barrel, or that partially or
completely encircles the barrel, allowing the bearer to hold the
firearm with the nontrigger hand without being burned, but excluding
a slide that encloses the barrel; or
(iv)
The capacity to accept a detachable magazine at any location
outside of the pistol grip"
>>
>>61205786
>14th amendment

"Search Results

The 14th Amendment to the Constitution was ratified on July 9, 1868, and granted citizenship to “all persons born or naturalized in the United States,” which included former slaves recently freed."

>>61205815

I live in Lynnwood. I'm considering moving to Spokane.
>>
>>61205810
Let's not argue about who supplies the weapons, who killed who, who started what holocaust, who caused ww3, let's talk about why civilians need nukes.
>>
>>61205978
The why does not matter.
>>
How would a pistol be loaded without a detachable magazine anyway?
>>
>>61205815
I'm also looking way outside Seattle. I'm hoping to get some land and figure out money later. I wish this city wasn't the only place I could ply my trade for a reasonable wage.

I'd rather give up on my career than live in this shithole much longer. It's treated me well enough, but it's going insane at a rate that rivals San Francisco.

Glad to know there's more than a few other Seattlebros on /pol/.
>>
>>61206344

Revolvers
>>
>>61202555
This is really bad, guys this needs to be higher
>>
>>61206401

Are there any places in the US as comfy as Seattle/WA in general without all the libcucks? I'd prefer it if there weren't as many niggers too.
>>
>>61205942

"McDonald v. Chicago, 561 U.S. 742 (2010), is a landmark[1] decision of the Supreme Court of the United States that determined whether the Second Amendment applies to the individual states. The Court held that the right of an individual to "keep and bear arms" protected by the Second Amendment is incorporated by the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment and applies to the states. The decision cleared up the uncertainty left in the wake of District of Columbia v. Heller as to the scope of gun rights in regard to the states."

tl;dr as a citizen you're allowed rights until decided by due process you DID DO SUMFIN and don't get those rights anymore.

>>61206344
They're basically saying that pistols can't have detachable magazines outside of the handle (ie no "machine pistols" or PDWs like Tech 9's or Kriss Vector 9mm) and that if they do have detachable magazines the capacity may not exceed 10 rounds. You're right tho, pretty much every handgun has a detachable magazine.

The main implication is that NO RIFLES or SHOTGUNS may have detachable magazines.
>>
>>61206344
Civilians would be limited to flintlocks, muskets and single shot rifles while the army would have fully automatic machine guns.
Sounds fair doesn't it? The government certainly wouldn't use this power against you.

>>61206413
Gotta ban those dangerous high capacity assault clips that hold 6 rounds.
>>
>>61205978
Because i need to protect my family. A nuke will be good for a home invasion.
>>
File: 1440669408937.jpg (250KB, 650x1249px) Image search: [Google]
1440669408937.jpg
250KB, 650x1249px
>>61202555
>>
>>61206509
I honestly don't know. If it wasn't for family considerations, I'd be looking into other metropolitan areas in the Pacific Northwest.

As it is, I can only really justify moving an hour or two out of town... Gotta be close to family. I don't know how much longer I can take it. I made a mistake renting a house down in niggertopia, and I'm feeling more and more alienated by the downtown leftist cuckolds.

Fuck, working in tech was amazing back when it was a boy's club without the insanity. Putting up with seattle hippies wasn't so hard back then, since all they could do was loathe you.

Now they're trying to make a little Sweden out of our general area, and the upper-crust of the city are more than happy to oblige them. Driving up costs and creating a yuppie money pit only helps them.
>>
>>61202555
Isn't this like in Georgia?
They've tried fake charities, Tweet campaigns, false flags and media hype, and now they're trying direct legislation?
Surely this will not pass?
>>
>w-w-we t-t-otally don't want to take you're
whatevers
>>
>>61205332
This, coupled with what they describe in their own terms as "brainwashing" in the media and the public schools.
>>
Can i move to the states, i like guns and cheap smokes.
>>
>>61206826

I think Portland is just as leftist, Anon. Only chance of redemption is to move to north AZ. Has forests like WA does, but is a red state and won't take your guns. I moved here hearing about the tech hub here, but I didn't know how hard I'd be cucked. Who do I even petition for this?

>>61206856

Probably not desu
>>
It looks like they've more or less copied the california law. Pistol grip and detachable magazine means all normal AR-15 types. See the NY legal AR 15's and the Ruger mini 14 for an example of what isn't covered.

>>61206344
Ejection port. Think of how a pump action shotgun, or m1, or lee enfield is loaded to simplify it.

>>61205490
1911 probably isn't covered by this version. They'll ban those in a later version when this doesn't work.

I would get shit that they're going to ban first. They hate the fuck out of AR 15 types, and similar.

>>61206856
Seatle has enough population that this might actually have a chance to pass.
>>
>>61206988
Sure, be prepared to wait a lifetime unless you're a highly skilled and/or famous person.
>>
>>61206696
I can't wait until they decide 'free speech' doesn't apply to electronic communications. There's no way the founders ever envisioned speech reaching millions of people, and the myriad dangers that could entail.

Same with transportation. Sure, you have a right to it, until you're on the 'no-fly' list, which is now the 'no-license' list, and ultimately the 'no-travel' list. The founders never imagined that a domestic right-wing terrorist could be in Boston at 7am and Oregon at 3pm.

Fuck all, I'm already one foot innawoods at this point. I may as well just burn my savings on a weapons cache and build my cabin now.
>>
>>61206988
Why would you smoke are you mentally retarded?
>>
>>61206988

Cigarettes are 6-8 dollars a pack here you shitposter.
>>
Liberal states BTFO AGAIN

>hurr our lefties aren't california lefties
>we don't want to be flyover states

>oh god muh rights
>MUH RIGHTS!
>>
>>61207119
>living in a sin tax shithole
>>
>>61207119
>tfw it used to be maybe a buck or two
smokers btfo for a dime
>>
>>61206413
Revolvers are not pistols. With pistols, the chamber must not break from the barrel. Thing is, these people don't understand terminology anyway, and their understanding of law is to create broad areas of power which can be hashed out situationally at a later date. That's not just for guns, that's their understanding of how law works. That's why Obama flagrantly altered Obamacare after it was passed. In this case that means they use the law to grab without any grounds whatsoever, but generously afford you the opportunity to hash it out over years in appeals, like you were on death row.
>>
>>61207040

I believe it. "Seattle is widely considered one of the most liberal cities in the United States, even surpassing its neighbor, Portland, Oregon."

Source on that is Wikipedia
>>
>>61207074
>I can't wait until they decide 'free speech' doesn't apply to electronic communications.
I can see it now
>W-well it's not technically speech
And I'm surprised the no-fly list is allowed since it's based on so little. Although I suppose that's what the government would want if its goal is complete obedience.
>>
>>61207278
>assy gets the criminal mindset
not surprised
>>
>>61207119
They're about $20 a pack here.
And while searching for prices I found a bunch of articles saying the aim is $40 for 25 by 2020.
>>
>>61207119
Really? How come cigarettes are so much more expensive than chewing tobacco?
>>
>>61207435
Which one gets more money for you?
>>
>>61207149

>> implying the mass exodus of californian assclowns to the rest of the west coast isn't the reason why we're suffering.

>>61207189
>> tfw you can just drive across the river and buy them in Oregon for 1/2 price.
>> tfw don't smoke but anal devastation is had.
>>
>>61207479
True, I'm retarded.
>>
>>61207504
>just drive across the river
OH SHIT SON DID YOU JUST BTFO CANADA AND FREE TRADE
>>
>>61207504
>Californians leave California to escape Californias policies then vote for politicians proposing California policies.

WA was libby before the Californians
>>
>>61206988
Move to Idaho, that's probably where I'm going at some point. Fuck Seattle, I've grown up here but it just gets more and more shit all the time.
>>
>>61207675
But they were more along the lines of left-libertarians and not neo-progressive communist shitheads like the califaggotniggers.
>>
>>61207040
>>61207277

Seattle can go fuck itself. Washington is pretty much split down the middle with the libs only maintaining control because they're fucking vocal and militant. We just legalized SBRs last election cycle. There are plenty of people in this state who believe in the 2nd amendment. If it comes to it, mobilize yourselves and your friends and make sure everyone votes on this shit.

These assclowns are too worried about tranny bathrooms and gay marriage to fight against gun control.
>>
>>61207869
Same thing in New York, but NYC ruins the entire state for us.
>>
File: received_1008716135840645.jpg (102KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
received_1008716135840645.jpg
102KB, 960x720px
>>
>>61207869
But the rapists won't ruin anything! Stop being such a nazi!
>>
>>61207730
I was thinking alaska. What's idaho like?
>>
>>61207990
wasteland of scrub brush and nothing, like your island but cold
>>
>>61208074
Yep, I'm coming over. Fuck the heat and this australia
>>
>>61207675

Negative. Washington has seen a left swing in the last 30 years during which time the influx of californians, who already made up the greatest influx of migrants, has doubled. We're still pretty well split but I guarantee that it's due to the neo-liberal Cali/NY clowns and their influence.

>>61207839
This. It went from balanced and hands-off to militant california style totalitarianism.
>>
File: 1250153586200.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1250153586200.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
>>61202555
Fuck Seattle, and fuck the entirety of King County as well.
>>
File: 1449786886825.jpg (36KB, 599x476px) Image search: [Google]
1449786886825.jpg
36KB, 599x476px
>WA and OR are full of gun grabbing fags

What a surprise, stop coming to Arizona, you fucking cucks.
>>
>>61208335

I used to live in Arizona, fuck you. I'll go back if I want, it was probably so bad because I lived in Maricopa County.
>>
>>61202555
I know this may piss off the NRA. If it happens, hope they shoot it down.
>>
>>61208386

I have no doubt you'll come back, once your guns are grabbed you'll all try the same thing here.

JUST
>>
shitattle and portland needs an isis attack killing these fuckin libs. maybe they will finally wake up
>>
>>61202555
King county decides what laws Washington has.

We can't do anything about it.
>>
File: remove-kebab.jpg (79KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
remove-kebab.jpg
79KB, 566x800px
>>61208756
>mfw Seattle
>>
>>61208842
sooooooo......

it's a growth industry?
>>
>>61206509
You could try the Olympic Penninsula or Alaska. Northern Idaho is also comfy as fuck.
>>
>>61207869
Oh god, I thought you were joking.

http://www.thestranger.com/blogs/slog/2016/01/06/23344176/get-ready-for-the-right-wing-backlash-over-washingtons-new-transgender-bathroom-policy
>>
>>61202555

>go to Seattle
>edgefag rednecks playing army in public
>"gee guys. I wonder why they're passing gun legislation "

Thanks for fucking up the second amendment for all of us, you edgy /k/ faggots.
>>
>>61209175
>blaming free men for the actions of tyrants
LIBLUBE ALERT
>>
>>61209175

>see people exercising their rights
>WAY TO FUCK IT UP SHITLORD
>rubs hands

You are truly the uberkike.
>>
>>61208485

I'm not a filthy lefty, Anon. I moved for the trees and tech hub.

>>61209059

Sounds nice anon, but do they have the tech hub like Shillattle?
>>
>>61209258

>wearing military fatigues in public while open carrying a bushmaster is not edgy

Kill yourself faggot.
>>
my father is trying to move from the bay area to Washington state.

He's a liberal shitbag from Santa Cruz who is leaving CA because he's retired and the taxes are too high. Fails to see that he's the fucking problem. I told him he should be forced to stay and deal with his liberal bullshit and I'd slash his fucking tires myself.

I hate this state, I will accept a wall being built around us if it saves the rest of the country.
>>
>>61202555
disgusting

dont let the commies win!
>>
File: dudewat.gif (1MB, 309x230px) Image search: [Google]
dudewat.gif
1MB, 309x230px
>assault weapons
>>
>>61209409

>I'm not a filthy lefty, Anon.

Better not be if you come back, I will gun-bully you and make you cry or call the police.
>>
>>61209650
>bay area
Slash his fucking tires. Like right now. Do it.
Leftist boomers who vote are literally the biggest problem demographic we have right now and the reason this city and state have gone to shit. Please, anon.
>>
File: america.jpg (497KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
america.jpg
497KB, 1920x1200px
>>61202555
>tfw utah
God I love freedom.
>>
>>61210373

>Leftist boomers who vote are literally the biggest problem demographic

Yeah, no shit.

I've seen a lot of these shitbags this winter come to AZ, one guy called the sheriffs office on me because he saw a firearm.

Literally why would they come here, we're all on a mission to be as unwelcoming as we can.
>>
>>61209409
Boise is burgeoning tech hub, if I'm not mistaken. Nowhere near on par with Seattle and also in less comfy southern Idaho, but there's still almost no libcucks from my experience. Granted, I've never lived there for an extended period, but I've got family there and from what I've seen it's conservative as shit for a good-sized city.

Alaska has no tech hub to speak of, but there doesn't seem like a better place to go innawoods.
>>
>>61207940

It's worse in NY. NYC is almost half your population. King County is only 1/4~ of ours.

>>61207982
have you seen kyle? he's about this tall.

>>61208335
California is full of gun grabbing communist faggots, blame them. Most of my friends and all of my family support the 2nd amendment. We're many, many generations deep.

>>61208830
Wrong. King County liberals make up less than 1/5 the state population. All you have to do is VOTE and encourage other people to do the same.

If you want to live somewhere that you can make a difference, move to Vancouver or Spokane where there's still hope. Clark is a swing county and Spokane was within 10 points last election cycle.
>>
File: image.jpg (309KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
309KB, 640x640px
>every state is trying to pass an awb
>everyone forgets that Columbine happened during a federal ban when Cliton was in office
>>
>>61210803
They don't realize criminals will always get guns, the only difference is they need to jump through a couple more hoops to get them.
>>
>people who think they're left wing want guns banned.
>not wanting guns and (mandatory) militia training to every slum and ghetto (along with every suburb, city, etc.) in the land.
>these "left-wingers" think an all-volunteer army is a good thing, and doesn't result in a lack of social pressure when it comes to "wrapping it up"

the Swiss have the best system for their military, despite not even being a homogeneous country (they have around 3-4 national languages).
>>
File: mel.jpg (39KB, 300x459px) Image search: [Google]
mel.jpg
39KB, 300x459px
>>61202555
>work for the government
>know anything about the government you work for
apparently this has become a "pick one" circumstance at some point?

This is like going to a Ford dealership and asking to test drive the fastest BMW they have.

It literally says right there "Shall not be infringed"

that doesn't mean "maybe it will be infringed"

This democrat is in the wrong country.
>>
Make sure to hit up this contact form WAbros.

https://app.leg.wa.gov/pbc/bill/2354
>>
>>61210803
>>61211116

This state is already stupid safe as it is, we have generally lower than average rates of crime and like 2/3 to 1/2 the national rate of homicide. There's pretty much no reason to ban guns.
>>
>>61212369

If it gets rid of the edgefags from Starbucks and toy stores, I'd vote for it.
>>
>>61210595
We really need to set up border checkpoints on I10, and I40.
>>
>>61212369

>> going to starcucks
>> even once

what's the point in living?
>>
>>61212767
>>61212663

god damn it. I mean to reply to this faggot.
>>
>>61211116
Sad thing is, it won't even be that hard. If you run in criminal circles, it's already easier to get a gun illegally.

As soon as they become illegal, getting and transporting guns will become a hot market ready for exploitation. Selling them amongst gangsters will be easy.

The only people who will suffer are normal people who don't have a cache in the woods. Nobody will be shooting for sport anymore, so the huge volume of ammunition will just be kept around for dire circumstances. It's not like guns will disappear.

So it's gonna be collectors and preppers and gangsters with all the ammo. Now the niggers can rob you of your sail phone with impunity. They won't even need to load the damn thing.
>>
>>61202555
Assault rifles are already illegal
>>
>>61213132
But people can buy AR-15s! Everyone knows the AR stands for Assault rifle.
>>
File: 1452727469089.png (184KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
1452727469089.png
184KB, 310x310px
>>61205815
>lake wa

God that's where muckleshoot is, those are the WORST natives
>>
>>61213132

They're defining "assault weapons" as anything that isn't a fudd gun or a wheel gun. It's gay as fuck.

Don't let this glorious state become a colony of the peoples communist republik of california.
>>
File: Washington State I.jpg (614KB, 2460x1670px) Image search: [Google]
Washington State I.jpg
614KB, 2460x1670px
So what are the odds of this actually passing?

I was going to move out there from Dayton's Republic of Minnesomalia but if this is a possibility then fuck it.

Kinda makes me sad since I always though you guys (in E. WA anyway) were pretty cool.
>>
>>61213132
You mean "automatic weapons", don't you?
>>
>>61213889

It's a pretty small possibility but it's out there so I feel like we need to squash the fire before it gets out of control. The sooner people mobilize and raise awareness, complain to their reps, the less chance it has to make it to ballot. Once it's on the ballot it's anyone's game.

Also western washington master race. I refuse to let Shitattle liberals dictate my existence. There are plenty of places to live outside of Seattle that aren't complete liberal hellholes and your vote still matters.
>>
>>61208074
I live on the border in northeast wa/northwest Id, it's beautiful here. The panhandle is a mountainous, forested land filled with rivers and lakes.
>>
File: download.jpg (217KB, 625x765px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
217KB, 625x765px
>>61214991

>>61214328
> There are plenty of places to live outside of Seattle that aren't complete liberal hellholes

I know, friends. That's why I'm planning on moving out there from the Midwest.

It's unbelievable to me however, that you can have such awesome places with such bro-tier people right next to the hive of filth and degeneracy that is most of Seattle.

Pic related.

It'd be a shame if your state politics, which I always imagined were more neutral than your federal politics, were dominated by literal faggots.
>>
INtroducing a bill isn't PASSING it. It is not law yet. A shit fuck ton of bills get introduced that never get passed into laws. There's time to help this bill from getting off the ground.

Call your representatives. Don't be like liberals and do stupid internet petitions that do nothing. Email is only second best. Politicians still depend on talking to their voters to get a feel for what they want. Call and get everyone you know to call.
>>
File: 1433262674177.gif (2MB, 299x237px) Image search: [Google]
1433262674177.gif
2MB, 299x237px
>eastern wa will never split from the westside and become Columbia/Lincoln
>you will be forever cucked by the libshit-infested hovel of king county
fuck i hate the west part of my state
>>
>>61209650
I seriously fucking hate most of the Californians that come to WA and ID because they dislike their shithole. Watch them come and bitch about the way we live.
>>
File: 1451168254011.png (157KB, 324x406px) Image search: [Google]
1451168254011.png
157KB, 324x406px
>Shall not be infringed
>Leftists keep trying to infringe it
I don't understand?
>>
>>61215275

Generally speaking our state is pretty much split down the middle. This recent shift in liberal hivemind to an extremist view has hijacked our politics. Generally this place is pretty middle of the road, libertarian-esque. Live and let live, keep to your damn self and leave me alone kind of shit.

All of these fucking people move from across the country because they feel it's somehow more 'free' and 'accepting' than other places when in reality it's a pipe dream and only the major cities even give a damn.

There's a meme here about not moving to the northwest, attempting to deflect them to california, 10 reasons to move to the northest: Don't. etc. It's sad but true.
>>
http://www.worldstarhiphop com/videos/video.php?v=wshh0q7311iDXxs6L3hs

liberals btfo
>>
File: 1452220919113.jpg (604KB, 1524x1068px) Image search: [Google]
1452220919113.jpg
604KB, 1524x1068px
>>61216138
> keep to your damn self and leave me alone

That's exactly why I wanted to move there.

Plus, it's comfy as fuck.

Fag marriage and muh marijuanas I can tolerate, if I can only raise a family in a small town somewhere scenic and serene.

But if they're gonna take my guns then forget it.
>>
>>61205978
>let's talk about why civilians need nukes.

Washington DC.

There you go, I just justified why you need a nuke.
>>
>>61210663
No its not actually NYC ruining it for the rest of the state at this point, upstate was strong enough to resist until the corrupt cunt named Cuomo came in and started making NY even more corrupt. New York state is only the way it is because the assembly doesn't get payed enough to pay for their house at home and their house in Albany, which they need because NY is so big, so they take all sorts of bribes from fucking everyone including Cuomo who probably also takes bribes himself.

tl;dr fuck Cuomo and this state's corruption
>>
>>61216385
Come to Idaho
We're Cascadia as fuck minus the pussy gun grabbers and the traffic.
>>
>>61216949

I understand that jew york city is fucking it up for you guys... and my tl;dr is Washington isn't that bad yet.

Seattle is growing, but not much. Snohomish, clark and spokane county are growing much faster.

>>61216385

Whatever floats your boat. Over half of Washington's growth comes from out-of-state transplants.

These libs have one hell of a battle ahead of them if they want to try and strip away our 2nd amendment rights. Our state is pretty much as pro-2a as it gets but they're going to continue to hammer away at us. Without the support of like minded people we're doomed.
>>
>>61205673
Country uses nukes to deter other countries from fucking with it, citizens use nuke as determent for government to fuck off and not trample all over their rights... this could work.
>>
>>61218357
I've been thinking of Coeur d'Alene a lot lately. Drove through it once and it was lovely.

Sad to say, I don't know much about the place.

Also, weren't you guys supposed to get a like weirdly large number of refugees? What ever became of that plan?
Thread posts: 129
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.