[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Appeals to blacks
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 301
Thread images: 45
Appeals to blacks

Appeals to Mexicans

Appeals to Muslims

Appeals to women

Appeals to the Middle Class

Appeals to young voters

Literally is responsible for the biggest grass roots campaign in the history of the United States.
>>
File: 1452917702903.png (189 KB, 449x380) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452917702903.png
189 KB, 449x380
>>61201200
>>
File: bernie2016.jpg (178 KB, 1042x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bernie2016.jpg
178 KB, 1042x1024
>>61201200
He certainly appeals to blacks.
>>
File: 1392221314307.jpg (127 KB, 500x614) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1392221314307.jpg
127 KB, 500x614
>>61201200
you have to go back
>>
He will win and /pol/ and when he wins, on that day, I will be dining on /pol/'s tears. :-)
>>
>>61201200
none of these demographics want a pandering cuck they want a strong alpha to lead them to victory and prosperity
>>
File: MtBrV.jpg (100 KB, 500x715) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
MtBrV.jpg
100 KB, 500x715
>>61201357
>Shillary doesn't win.
Fucking Grain Pyramids could win and I would still be happy.
>>
>>61201200
The anal devastation on /r/politics when Sanders loses the election is going to be observable from alternate realities.

It's going to be a fun, fun day.
>>
>bernie crowds
>not 99.99% white

lol
>>
>>61201200
Yes, but he doesn't give Americans the 50s style propaganda they love. He scores in the middle class and Trump tries to win the trailer park boys with his primitive rants
>>
>>61201343

Oh god, why did I look?
>>
>>61201355
Ironic coming from Sweden lmao

https://www.reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/3bs592/good_day_i_am_a_19_year_old_swede_what_can_i_do/

Swedes love him
>>
He got kicked off his own stage by fat sheboons.
>>
>>61201554
>finngols
>finn
>swede
That name has me doubting tbqh familia
>>
>>61201373
Maybe you want an alpha to come dominate you and fuck you in the ass but most Americans just want a good leader that he will help them desu senpai.
>>
>>61201200
>Is a socialist with no clue about economics (something America desperately does not need right now)
>>
>>61201803
i want an alpha to fuck your ass and make you pay for it
>>
>>61201938
He isn't a socialist m8, if you think he is then you don't know what socialism is.
>>
>>61201938
Actually he has the support of a number of prominent American economists.
>>
File: GAzADJ_wSZ8.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
GAzADJ_wSZ8.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>>61202027
>"Guys, everything should be free and everyone should be equal"
This is literally his platform.
>>
>sanders
>grassroots
youre adorable
>>
>>61202132
everyone should be equal except for white kulak scum you mean
>>
>>61202132
Thanks for providing proof for >>61202027 , but you didn't really need to. It was obvious from your first post anyway.
>>
>>61202271
Do you disagree that he is running a grassroots campaign?
>>
>>61202132
Not true. Socialized health care is long overdue in America literally every single country in the developed world has a better health care system than your shitty country which has been taken over by rich kikes in the insurance and health cre industry that blame the poor working class for all the problems.

And no, he doesn't believe everyone should be equal but that they should have equal opportunity,he thinks everyone should be given the same chance to succeed: big difference. A poor white kid shouldn't be disadvantaged in life just because he wasn't poor into a rich family for example.
>>
>>61201200

>biggest grass roots campaign.

>running for Democratic nomination.

Ross Perot would like to have a word with you.
>>
File: 1449795855382.jpg (237 KB, 1199x1600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449795855382.jpg
237 KB, 1199x1600
>>61201510
bretty much this

he gets support from whites, because they THINK he appeals to everyone else and they want to be le hipster cool racecucking man
>>
File: f03.png (99 KB, 567x483) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
f03.png
99 KB, 567x483
>>61202509
you're right

hey how come swedens healthcare system collapsed
>>
>>61202637
He gets support from poor whites because they are sick of getting butt fucked by kike corporations and bankers.

inb4 hurr durr bernie is a jew too
>>
>>61202509
bullshit sanders only cares about his wifes big black bulls kid white kids are the privileged oppressor class and need to be sent to reeducation gulags and their wealth redistributed to the the nazi concentration ghettos to save all of obamas poor innocent children
>>
>>61201200

Yeah he appeals to everyone who is anti-white

Fuck him.
>>
>>61202819
This is a 18+ board
>>
File: putin-laughing.jpg (39 KB, 361x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
putin-laughing.jpg
39 KB, 361x500
>>61202027
He is a Democratic Socialist. I know very well what Socialism is, and its many forms.

You are a liberal.
You refute facts with emotion and attack arguments in a circumventional method, side-stepping the main point.

Bernie Sanders is a Democratic Socialist.

>Democratic socialism is a political ideology advocating a democratic political system alongside a socialist economic system, involving a combination of political democracy with social ownership of the means of production. Although sometimes used synonymously with "socialism", the adjective "democratic" is often added to distinguish itself from the Marxist–Leninist brand of socialism, which is widely viewed as being non-democratic.[1]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_socialism
>>
>>61202895
>muh anti-white
That's why most of his rallies are filled with white people yer?

The only white people you care about is the rich white elite that are in bed with the kike banksters and CEOs.
>>
>>61202919
you better get off then
>>61203000
whites are the only retards cucked enough to vote for sanders, every other demographic loves trump because they recognize self interest
>>
>>61202027
You fucking retard, he literally admitted that he considered himself a socialist.
>>
>>61201200
>UN
>STUMP
>ABLE
>>
>>61202967
Democratic Socialism /=/ socialsim

Once again you prove you don't what either of them are
>>
>>61203083
Socialism = public ownership of the means of production.

Bernie supports private ownership of the means of production he is therefore not a socialist and you are a retard for thinking otherwise.
>>
>>61203294
This has been an age old argument.
There are many forms of Socialism because each time, a party says, "this isn't Socialism, because we do this differently."

It would be like saying, "I have almost every view that a Republican has, but I'm not a Republican because I approve of abortions for medical reasons."

Socialism is not black and white.
>>
>>61201732
half finn familj
>>
>>61203609
The main component of socialism is public ownership of the means of production, dude.
>>
Bernie is a social democrat in objective terms.
>>
>>61203831
Bernie won't give you that.
>>
>>61203393
>Socialism = public ownership of the means of production.

That should be State ownership.
>>
does the wage gap against in US, ameribros?

sanders seems to think it does and i found that interesting because from my understanding women are pretty privileged over there
>>
Someone just point out he is a old white man (actually a Jew but libruls not ready for that) who is appropriating a civil rights movement away from LGBTI and POC.

Then sit back and watch
>>
what is more entrenched in the American psyche? hating womyn or hating j00z? if you can answer that you know who the dem candidate will be
>>
File: 1423124737117.gif (2 MB, 243x316) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1423124737117.gif
2 MB, 243x316
>>61201200
>appeals to the middle class
>doesn't realize rich people are the employers of the middle class
>doesn't realize the middle class are the most conservative
>>
>>61204272
What does the I in LGBTI stand for?
>>
File: bernie rape.jpg (36 KB, 577x374) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bernie rape.jpg
36 KB, 577x374
Bernie is the typical greedy Jew who also happens to be a cuck. He was just busted for using campaign funds to benefit his family.
>>
you forgot
>won't win the nomination
>>
>>61201200
look at picture.
then ask yourself.
is this a real candidate?
>>
>>61201530
>Yes, but he doesn't give Americans the 50s style propaganda they love. He scores in the middle class and Trump tries to win the trailer park boys with his primitive rants

There is a profound wisdom behind your sarcasm. Murka is uniquely bizarre in its slavish devotion to the idea that a billionaire regards uneducated manual laborers as anything other than cattle.

And yet their herd mentality makes them love him for it. The US is only as "great" as its aggregate level of critical thought.

Sheep think deeper than Jim Trailerpark
>>
File: 1443384008770.jpg (857 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443384008770.jpg
857 KB, 2448x3264
>>61204775
ask your pic related countryman
>>
>>61204442
>when rich people eat the crumbs trickle down off the table for the rest

it worked for Reagan
>>
File: 1452118894699.jpg (80 KB, 640x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452118894699.jpg
80 KB, 640x640
>>61201200
Me and my family are Latino and we're voting for Trump. Redpilled my dad and brother. Mom will be harder because she was illegal. Going to try to redpill extended family next. They are semi-redpilled so it'll be easy.

I hope all whitewashed latinos are like this.
>>
>>61205021
I'm afraid not even Bernie can change all that. It's all downhill from here.
>>
>>61205434
Well, thanks for starting us off on the right track, Hellas. Murka has decided "Ow, My Balls!" is more entertaining than examining the nature of life.
>>
>>61201200
Appeals to cucks
Is a cuck
Literally can't win anyway
>>
>>61201200
>appeals to blacks

lol nope
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1eVZSwEDAc
>>
>>61202509
>>61202745

>delusions from Australia
>>
>>61201200
> largest grass roots campaign
they said the same shit about obongo
>>
>>61203393
>supports private ownership
>taking away everything people own

He supports not doing the paperwork but he's not a protector of private ownership.
>>
>>61201200

He is way better than Shillary in every aspect.
>>
>>61201357
gooby pls

Its all fun from that poisonous abbo shit hole known as the land down under, but us Ameribros will have to live with this cuck. 8 years of king nigger is bad enough pls shill for our sake.
>>
File: BERNIE.webm (2 MB, 844x470) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BERNIE.webm
2 MB, 844x470
>>61201200
>>
>>61204159

It doesn't. It's just poorly thought out statistics.
>>
>>61206042

And he won
>>
>>61204115
Same thing
>>
>>61205024
kek. it's ironic that swedes are shittalking against bernie. swedes love him.
>>
>>61205075

>2016
>still using the trickle down meme
>Obama is literally the only one who has actually just given the rich money

Liberals will lose because their meme game is garbage.
>>
>>61206237

Obama won with his charisma and the fact the nation was tired of 8 years of Bush.

Bernie has neither one of these things.

Fuck, I can't wait for the Iowa caucus and for Bernie to fade back into irrelevance once he's BTFO.
>>
And yet he'll still lose to Hillary. You've overstated his support OP.
>>
>>61205103
what's it like being a self-hating faggot? you do know that whites respect you less than your non-self hating latino brethen right amigo?
>>
>>61206042
And he won
>>
>>61206159
>abbo shithole
>better country than yours
>high minimum wage
>low crime rate
>great health care system
>not competely cucked by jews

you are literally jealous
>>
File: 1451085035557.webm (527 KB, 854x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451085035557.webm
527 KB, 854x480
>bERNIE pANDERS
Just quoting another anon a couple hours ago
>>
>>61204459
Intersex. I guess that's for genderqueer.
>>
>>61206516
you are fucking delusional m8. hillary's campaign are shaking in their boots. they know bernie is a real threat.
>>
Not burger so can't vote but he appears to
be the only one who's for the people rather
than the corporations (jews). All the folks
against him must be really happy with the
way things are and their little bit of the dross
the billionaire class let them have. Cuck on
burgers.
>>
>>61206640
>no guns
>high minimum wage
>aussies literally coming to US for world class surgeons and doctors
>common wealth shit hole

i make way more than minimum wage. as if I give a shit some buger flipping cuck is making a shitty wage. they deserve a shitty wage - even an abbo can flip a burger.

australia was literally founded by rejected and degenerate britbongs. meanwhile America was founded by the best and most adventurous people of Europe.

stay cucked m8
>>
>>61206836
sanders IS a jew.
>>
>>61206836
Protip: hes a fucking kike.
>>
>>61201200
He appeals to uneducated fools and pop-culture goons. He's the political equivalent of the bos in Grandma's closet full of old Silly Putty and a bag of marbles.
>>
Here's the deal - I think Bernie-commie-Sanders would stand a good chance at winning against any candidate, including Trump. He would bring enough young voters, dindus, libs, and overall gimme-dats who normally wouldn't give a shit to vote out to the voting box.

HOWEVER, the DEM establishment will never let that happen. Hillary was their pick from the very beginning. They would rather throw Hillary out against Trump or Cruz and risk a loss than put Bernie in, who they can't fully control.

I think Sanders is a crock of shit, but I do firmly believe that the right would be in serious trouble if he, by some miracle, became the candidate for 2016.
>>
>>61206716
Iowa and New Hampshire are nothing; just wait until South Carolina and the other highly-populated black states give their delegates. Then you'll see.
>>
>>61207043
>>61207323
So was conservative hero Barry Goldwater.

It doesn't matter you dumbasses, he is going to put the greedy Jew wall street bankers and CEOs in their place and that's all that matters. Mean while Cruz and Trump both want a threesome with Netanyahu. They are Israel bootlickers. Trump is literally from Jew York and has done business with Jews all his life. His daughter is literally a Jew, her husband is a Jew, his son also married a Jew. Just STFU
>>
Man I love this "hate Bernie, love Trump" meme.
>>
>>61207640
Imagine Trump debating Sanders on his selling points though. Sanders has played too hard with economics, and Trump would go full Exodia and murder Sanders in 15 seconds.
>>
>>61202031
Evidence?
>>
>is against socialized health care
>literally love nazi germany

how the fuck do you retards deal with the double think? a lot of bernie's economic policies are no different than those in nazi germany.
>>
>>61202393
He got scared about the word grassroots and posted that reply thinking it meant "successful".
>>
>>61201355
Fuck I am over the back to reddit joke. That shit is staler than 3-week old baguette.
>>
>>61207821
Trump would get absolutely mauled by Sanders. I don't even hate Trump by the way. The guy can't debate without resorting to ad-hominem and the people will catch on to in the general election.

Cruz would wreck Sanders he is a great debater and speaker.
>>
>>61207640

Yeah, but that wouldn't matter man. There aren't many out there floating between the idea of Trump vs. Sanders and who they should vote for. If Sanders won the nomination, he could say he gobbles Jewish cock on the weekends and no one would give a shit. Bernie supporters only see one thing, free $$$. Yeah, he may lose some independents, but he's not banking on independents. He's banking on those who are hardcore dedicated to him already. It wouldn't matter what he says or how bad he does in debates; his base isn't going to fluctuate much.
>>
>>61207859
>Prominent Buzzfeed and Huffpo Economic pundits known from articles such as:

Is Money Racist?
10 Reasons Banks are Disgusting Bigots.
White Men Responsible for my Student Loans
>>
>>61207607
>He appeals to uneducated fools and pop-culture goons

Sadly, the majority of your country. And that's coming from a Canadian
>>
>>61207821
>>61207999

Replied to myself on accident. Was replying to the first post tagged.
>>
>>61207886

>worship hitler
>vote for a turbo capitalist real estate billionare that literally lets a kike fuck his daughter.

welcome to post 2012 /pol/
>>
>>61207607
>He appeals to uneducated fools and pop-culture goons
You're thinking of Trump
>>
>>61207886

>open borders white guilt garbage
>just like Nazi Germany
>>
>>61208088
Fucking this.

How can people be so retarded? Trump is an Israeli boot licker. The first thing he would do when he is in power is visit Israel and give Netanyahu a blow job.
>>
>>61207986
>Politician debating with one of the most Successful businessmen/economist/investor.

It would be a total fucking nightmare for any liberal.

>Trump discussing economic recovery
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw
>>
>>61205103
Wow... why are you even on this board? Not only are you a wetback, you're a self-hating wetback. You do realize if there was harsher border control around before you were born, you wouldn't exist? Ungrateful beaner. Go back to your country.
>>
>>61207999

How many people are hardcore dedicated to him? How many regular people are going to think he's a total joke when it comes to foreign policy and immigration? What working class whites will clap after he rambles on about white privilege? He doesn't stand a chance.
>>
File: 1450131179160.jpg (94 KB, 781x726) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450131179160.jpg
94 KB, 781x726
>>61201200
>>
>>61208193

Hitler wanted Israel, dumbass.
>>
>>61208121
>sanders
>open borders

No. He knows he can't sustain his welfare state with open borders. He's literally said this in his speeches. God damn man. Do a little research.

Also I'm not saying he is literally Hitler but his social policies are no different.. if you guys worship Nazi Germany then why aren't for you the same social policies? Most of you are free market Jew cucks and are exactly the same as the capitalists that Hitler called out.
>>
>>61201200
look at flag, oh it's that London ghetto again.
>>
>>61208193

Yeah, but there is a difference between /pol/ and the right. /pol/ can see the truth when it comes to Israel. The right just sees Israel as "muh Lord's promise land" and will side with them no matter what. Trump sucking Israel's big jewish cock is literally the best thing he can do to win over the vast-majority of the brain-damaged right.
>>
>>61202967
"Liberalism is a political philosophy or worldview founded on ideas of liberty and equality. The former principle is stressed in classical liberalism while the latter is more evident in social liberalism."

Doesn't say anything about refuting facts or cicumventional thinking. Probably because circumventional isn't a fucking word in English.

English, nigger, do you speak it?
>>
>>61208314
Hitler also wanted to exterminate the Jews. Trump wants to suck their cocks and let them fuck his daughter.
>>
>>61208371
So you are saying Trump really secretly hates Israel and that he is only acting as if he is pro-Israel to win the election..

This would be true if he hasn't spent his entire life worshipping Israel.
>>
>>61208271

That's the thing, the white vote isn't what his focus is on. The overwhelming majority of minorities will support him, along with welfare leeches(who a large majority of are white), and white boys and girls who have too much white guilt. That's a pretty big percentage of the country right there. Back in the 1940's, Sanders wouldn't stand a chance, I agree there. But we live in sad times and a lot of people don't give a shit beyond "give me free shit at your expense".
>>
>>61208246
>self-hating
Opposing crime is not self-hating.
>>
>>61206836
>he appears to be
>>
>>61208327

http://feelthebern.org/bernie-sanders-on-immigration/

Retard
>>
>>61204115
In democracy, the public decides who they are represented by in the state. If you think this system is too corrupt for that to work, why vote at all?
>>
>>61203697

Doesnt count faget

I'm more finn than you. Half finn, and not a cucked little bitch
>>
>>61208589
Corporate welfare vastly exceeds social welfare.

You're okay with neo-liberals giving welfare to kike bankers and corporations but somehow giving it to the people is a bad thing? Lmao. Okay buddy. You sure are against those greedy kikes aren't you?
>>
>>61208573

No, not saying it's an act at all. But, if it was, he'd still resonate the best with the religious right. It's irrelevant really. If he truly sucks Israel's cock, then he wins with religious voters. If he pretends to suck Israel's cock, he wins with religious voters.
>>
>>61201200
>grass roots

muh grassroots meme
>>
11%of black vote is not the majority retard. Hillary has 82%
>>
>>61208604
>Bernie does not support an “open borders policy,” preferring to focus on a path to citizenship for immigrants already in the United States.

Did you even read it you retard?
>>
File: Ebin meme.png (201 KB, 754x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Ebin meme.png
201 KB, 754x720
>>61208193
He literally went to the Republican Jewish coalition and said he doesn't want their money (pic related). He has alluded several times to Israel funding terrorism and zionism in general often saying "I can't say I know a lot of people" There isn't a presidential candidate out there more anti-kike than Trump. Bernie is literally a kike and fully supports what they do. Every time he is asked about Israel he panics.
>>
>>61201200
Hi, Australia.
>>
>>61202509
Except the US subsidizes European healthcare, and we have the best health care. We do basically all the medical research and advances and have the best customer care and waiting times.
>>
>>61208871
>Cherry picking this hard
>>
>>61208793

>we need a path to citizenship for illegals
>there is no need to increase border security

Yeah, that is open borders. The Jew is talking out both sides of his mouth.
>>
>>61208737

The majority of voters don't give a shit about corporate welfare, because they are too stupid to even know what it is. You know what triggers them?

"I'm taking a percentage of your paycheck and giving to a single black mother who is unemployed". That sets them the fuck off. They don't give a shit if their taxes are going for bailouts, etc. They care that their paycheck is going to someone they see as nothing more than a "leech" taking a share of their paycheck.
>>
>>61206912
You don't get it.

Raise the minimum wage to 15 an hour, and you go "BUT ALL MUH BURGERS WILL BE MORE EXPENSIVE AHHH!" And that is true.

But the price of the GIANT amount of Chinese shit you consume at wallmart, and the price of your meth, will stay the same. So the Amerifat poorfolk will buy more cheap, foreign goods, and it will stimulate the economy.

Get it.
>>
>>61208989
>we have the best health care

http://thepatientfactor.com/canadian-health-care-information/world-health-organizations-ranking-of-the-worlds-health-systems/

kek
>>
>>61209027
>Yeah, that is open borders. The Jew is talking out both sides of his mouth.

>Border Security: We can and must secure borders without building a fence.

just because he doesn't want to build a useless fucking wall doesn't mean he is for open borders.
>>
>>61208871
pls, there were only video on that room. no one was offended
>>
>>61207740

Bernie Sanders lived in Israel, and yelled at a guy to shut up when he got questioned about how he supports and wants to send billions of dollars to Israel.

He also voted to support Israel bombing the Gaza strip and wants to send billions to Israel and Saudi Arabia and other middle eastern countries to form a coalition and he is supportive of Obama's policies.
>>
>>61209058
This.

The greedy fucking kikes can literally steal all the taxpayer's money and they wouldn't care but as soon as they talk about giving welfare to the homeless or to single mothers they suddenly get mad and give excuses "hurr durr it'll destroy incentives"

It's fucking sad. How is it nationalistic to not give a fuck about the least of your own people but only care about the richest fuckers?

The Republican party is just a party for greedy kikes now. It's completely gone off the rails.
>>
>>61209072
Some guy asked people outside of walmart if they want people in walmart to make 15 dollars an hour and they said yes, and then asked if they were willing to pay 15 dollars more on their grocery build for a 15 dollar minimum wage and they said no
This just shows the free market at work of paying people according to their value. I mean it feeeels good to think about people being paid more, but in reality we pay for their minimum wage.
>>
>>61209183

Can YOU read? Right after that he says there is no need to devote any more resources to the border and has voted against everything. Fucking Australians god damn.
>>
Daily reminder that you should only vote for the candidate 1) whose policies you approve of and 2) who can be trusted to bring them to life.
>>
>>61208327

He literally was crying out to Obama to stop deportation and wants to give amnesty to millions of illegals.
>>
>>61209360

I partially agree. I agree that a nation should take care of their own when they are truly in need, BUT it taken advantage of...majorly. I know quite a few people in real life who are completely capable of working, but get welfare because they know how to cheat the awful system in place. They are using their welfare for lottery tickets, drug habits, nail salon visits, etc. It's a broken system by definition. I'm not against giving assistance to a single mother who can't provide to her kids because she doesn't make enough money working full-time, but I don't approve of my money going to someone who fully able to work, but is on disability because they get headaches once every couple of months. The public assistance system is necessary and morally the right thing to do, but it needs to be fixed. There are too many people out there taking advantage of it.
>>
>>61209081
What a shitty source.
>here are my imaginative rankings
>LOL LOOK MY SOCIALIST HEALTH CARE SO GREAT LOL
As I said look at waiting times and technology, we have the most advanced health care system and we pay the real costs of health care, not some socialized deathcare. If you don't understand basic economics you would presuppose that you could just socialize things and they magically become better when in fact the opposite becomes the case. We basically created all the medical advancements because we invest money into R&D. A lot of people die in socialized deathcare systems because they can't get care in time because the supply of doctors can't meet the demand of patients because people like you don't understand basic economics.
>>
Bernie caught with his pants down.Reddit Bernie faggots are trolling this video
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GrcHgTNOuyo
>>
>>61208871

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaOhQHZTMUk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlfXJzw30nc
>>
>>61209316
It wasn't the point that they were offended. It was that they know Trump stands against them. That's why he has zero of their money.
>>
>>61201200
>Literally is responsible for the biggest grass roots campaign in the history of the United States
You do realize that every successful campaign prior to 1896 was "grassroots" right?
ON TOP OF THAT, the Trump campaign, going on at the SAME TIME as Bernie has been much more successful as a "grassroots" movement packing much larger forums than the Bernie campaign can boast.
>>
>>61209183
>Border Security: We can and must secure borders without building a fence.

Literally open border, unless he's implying that we dig a trench. Even if I were to agree that we should let the 11 million (I guess) stay, what happens 10 years from now when there are 11 million more. The fact is that we've been having this fight since the 80s and the best solution is a glorious wall.
>>
>>61209704
Like I said it's all an act. If you've been truly following and looking deep into his statements you would know he is anti-kike. The fact that he keeps on saying there are many countries that are doing bad stuff, but he never mentions them shows it. The fact that he goes to a Jewish Coalition and says those exact words show it.
>>
>>61209662
I partially agree too. But the main priority should be corporate welfare.
>>
>>61209684
haha nice healthcare m8
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
>>
>>61209874
You're super smug but if you needed to get a surgery or you would die and the waiting lines were too long, I will welcome you to come here to get your surgery if you can pay so we can save your life. Economic reality is objective and people who don't understand this are very sad people indeed and cause so many unnecessary harms in the world. Really, low IQ and blindness is such a plague.
>>
File: whos that pokemon.jpg (8 KB, 209x242) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
whos that pokemon.jpg
8 KB, 209x242
>>61201200
>old white jew who sounds like he's dying whenever he speaks
>supposedly appeals to minorities
>>
>>61209871

Well, that's the problem. The American people don't care. Yes, politicians will bring it up, but voters don't connect to it on an emotional level so it doesn't stick.It becomes a secondary issue. Whereas personal welfare resonates to people on an emotional level, thus drawing more attention to it. If we want corporate welfare to seriously change, then it needs to tap into the emotions of the voters and that's a hard thing to do.
>>
>>61201200
>>61201200

>Jew
>appeals to mudslimes
>>
>>61209863
>whatever I like about Trump is genuine
>whatever I don't like about Trump is an act
Great political skills m8, I rate 8/8.
>>
>>61201200
Im as middle class as you can get (union autoworker making $75+ a year). I also have a wife and 2 kids, sanders doest appeal to me at all.
>>
I really can't wait for Bernie to not get the nomination so everyone will shut the fuck up.

Can't fucking wait.
>>
>>61201200
About the only demographic he doesn't appeal to is sensible voters.
>>
>>61201200
>soviet sanders
>>
>>61210199
It seems that with that salary you won't be able to send your kids to college.
BUT
On the plus side, if Trump gets elected, you will have a pretty first Lady who speaks broken English.
>>
>>61209863

Well I don't know US politics like average American that's interested in Politics. I watched 5-6 debates/speeches of 3 relevant candidates and read their economy policies. But come on, the most possible option is he is secretly an anti-kike himself just like every other non-kike businessman, but it won't effect his politics and decision making on deals just like every other non-kike businessman. I'm 100% sure of that. Also calling that the second time, his son in law is Jewish and his daughter converted to Judaism.

Anyway, let's see but he looks to me like a even more capitalist Bush that can talk and joke properly.

Also ad hominem shield: I'm not even muslim, I'm a deist Creten.
>>
>>61210446
>>61209863

the most positive option*
>>
>>61201200
>grass roots
If by that you mean simply running off the back of half a century of other well funded "grass roots" movements with hardly any input himself......
>>
>>61201200
Since when did "grassroots" come to mean "liberal university cucks"?
>>
>>61210054
you're ridiculous

you're defending a system that bleeds you dry for cash! its a profit based system, ours is non-profit, it just operates as a SERVICE, as it should

do you really think a hospital bed would cost thousands for a night if it wasn't making a MASSIVE profit on the side?

enjoy your eyewatering bills m8
>>
>>61204159
>does the wage gap against in US, ameribros?
>sanders seems to think it does and i found that interesting because from my understanding women are pretty privileged over there

No, it's just that women tend to work and after their shift they're done with it whereas males work their ass off to make their ends met.

Plus, laws now seem to favour females in retrospect to males, thereby giving off the impression the female privilege now exist.

>egalitarian.
>>
>>61210446
If you think things happen for a coincidence than yes maybe he is "pro-kike" I don't. I can't imagine Trump going to a Jewish Coalition and naming the jew and exposing their dirty ways unless he was really anti-kike. I couldn't imagine him suggesting Israel is funding terrorist attacks. That's just me. Maybe you think this is all a big coincidence. Having a jewish daughter and appearing to be a kike-lover gives him a very nice shield. So much so that the kikes can't resist too hard or they may expose their agenda.
>>
>>61201200
>Appeals to Muslims
muslims
Muslims
MUSLIMS
>>
>>61210379
>assuming this hard
>>
>>61210446

Trump isn't really anything like Bush. He's basically a Reform Party candidate that the GOP accidentally let in thinking he would be a fun gimmick.
>>
>>61210650
They dont make that much money dumbass.

The reason this shit costs so much is because alllll those people who "don't have insurance", dont pay their bills (millions dont), or are on medicaid (which underpays) are still treated and given care

The cost for them is just passed on to the rest of us in the form of crazy high medical bills.
>>
>>61206185
Who makes these animations?
>>
>>61201200
>Appeals to "minorities"
>is a jew
>>
>>61210773

Anyway, lets see, time will tell.
>>
>>61210951
My girlfriend works in an ER in a hospital that services the ghetto in Milwaukee WI

People there just straight do not pay for anything. They don't have any form of insurance, don't bother getting it, and just ignore all the bills they get in the mail

They still treat you no matter how much you owe, they legally cannot deny you treatment if you need it, they can only deny you preventive care

People wrack up 100s of 1000s in medical bills, when asked about them theyre like "medical bills, why would I pay those?" then the cost is just passed on to everyone else.
>>
>>61210650
>you're defending a system that bleeds you dry for cash! its a profit based system, ours is non-profit, it just operates as a SERVICE, as it should
Profit-based systems are superior in they provide an incentive to superior service and competition which actually lowers costs.

One thing I will note is that the insurance system bids up prices. As people will not want to negotiate for health care costs if a 3rd party will pay for it. And this results in higher insurance premiums indirectly. The big issue is the obscurity of costs. In the socialized health care system you are still paying but you don't really know how much you pay, so price signals are not there to encourage or discourage certain spending behaviors of the institution since you have to pay for it independent of your will.
The difference is you are spending for a less efficient service. Poor waiting times, poor technology, and the costs are hidden to you.
>>
>>61201200
Why isn't this on your list :

"Appeals to Americans"
>>
File: 1452994970643.webm (3 MB, 482x434) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452994970643.webm
3 MB, 482x434
>>
>>61211291
>Why isn't this on your list :
>"Appeals to Americans"

because he doesn't
>>
>>61201200
He's polling terribly with minorities and women. His entire base is young, white men. Generally upper and middle class ones.
>>
>>61210131
Muslims in the west will ALL vote for whoever will let more of them in, and whoever will bend the most to their demands.
You do not need to "appeal" to muslims at all, because they will always vote for whatever benefits Islamic invasion the most.
LUCKILY they are <2% of the electorate and stil statistically irrelevant.
>>
File: bernie SC.png (165 KB, 648x531) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bernie SC.png
165 KB, 648x531
>appeals to black people
>>
Sanders polls abysmally with niggers. Retarded liberals think he does great with them because "muh MLK" and his pandering but what they and Bernie don't realize is that niggers are eternally ungrateful and no matter what you do it won't be enough and you'll owe them more.
You'd think libshits would realize this when those gargantuan sheboons stole his stage but they simply cucked themselves as is standard procedure.
>>
>>61211393

What the fuck is wrong with chinks. What is the story behind this.
>>
File: nigger execution.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nigger execution.webm
3 MB, 640x480
>>
File: laughingbrits.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
laughingbrits.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>61211393
what the fuck happened?
>>
File: 1452932978101.png (188 KB, 696x318) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452932978101.png
188 KB, 696x318
BURN
>>
>>61211398
I see.
>>
>>61210951
>>61211181
Oh ok, so instead of everyone paying a bit through a structure of income tax, you pay ridiculous amounts to compensate for ghetto arseholes who get treated for free and ignore their bills?

my mistake guys, your way sounds loads better
>>
>>61211492
A guy attacked a little kid.
>>
File: Bernie supporters.jpg (133 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Bernie supporters.jpg
133 KB, 1024x768
>>
File: 1452594076673.jpg (179 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452594076673.jpg
179 KB, 1200x1200
>he's voting for le trustworthy business

kek
>>
File: feminism.gif (3 MB, 300x169) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
feminism.gif
3 MB, 300x169
>>61201357

If that happens there won't me many tears, people will just be happy that Hillary "kill all men" Clinton lost.
>>
>>61211663
That hat is an obvious knockoff
>>
>>61211520
This wouldn't even be an issue if it wasn't for government interference in the health care industry. Regulations rack up prices and certifications artificially lower the supply of doctors that could provide for you. Our healthcare isn't free market healthcare, it's largely controlled market and is becoming more and more socialized. It's still better than deathcare though.
>>
>>61202745

Which is why the majority of his contributions come from unions.

Riiiight.
>>
File: 26 d1635.jpg (234 KB, 1600x2255) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
26 d1635.jpg
234 KB, 1600x2255
>>61201200
Yeah lets see how much he appeals to all of those groups when they are in a gulag you commie faggot
>>
>>61211520
Well are old "archaic" method was to get health insurance from your place of work, or having a job that you could afford private Healthcare. That no longer applies.
>>
>>61211393
He isn't kill, dont worry folks nothing to see here.
>>
>>61211443

The actual race is just getting started. Once Iowa and New Hampshire pass, the real data will come in. Cornell West and other prominent African American figures are endorsing Sanders left and right. It's Barack Obama all over again. Even with Hilldog taking it up the ass.
>>
File: 1451591019517.jpg (142 KB, 800x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451591019517.jpg
142 KB, 800x600
>>61211663
>Bernie is soo irrelevant that China doesn't even bother to make bootleg mugs/hats

KEK
>>
>>61211291
>>61211398

Every person he listed is an American
>>
>>61211899

>Anybody beating Trump in terms of relevancy

His theatrics have been a big part of his persona for decades now. Trump today is no different from past Trump.
>>
>>61204459
"Interesting"
>>
>>61211882
except unlike obama, bernie wont steal most of the black vote from hillary

why do they hate bernie? whats the difference between him and clinton and biden
>>
>>61206912
>aussies literally coming to US for world class surgeons and doctors

now you're just making shit up

>no guns

a good thing I like being able to go to the movies or go to work knowing I won't be shot.

>common wealth shit hole

literally again nothing wrong with that?

>high minimum wage

aussies can work a shit grocery job and provide for their family americans would have to work 2-3 types of these jobs just to survive lel.
.
>>
>>61211263
I get what you're saying about the costs being hidden to you, but i've missed one advantage out which is somewhat abstract

because we all pay together for the NHS we are fiercely proud of it. our doctors and nurses are OURS, we're as patriotic about them as our armed forces. the moment any politician even hints at any kind of privatisation the people get angry. we defend them and always apply pressure to the government to keep our health service well funded

look at the recent doctor's strike, no-one complained, we all agreed with them (except murdoch's press of course)
>>
File: 1452306520369.jpg (38 KB, 250x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452306520369.jpg
38 KB, 250x250
>>61211882
>implying shaniqua is going to take a few hours off work from her job at arby's to go to a polling station and vote for an old white guy
>>
>>61211826
fuck off, shiposter. you are cancer
>>
Appeals to blacks
>got BTFO by BLM, & blacks love Trump's swag
Appeals to Mexicans
>Mexicans can't vote
Appeals to Muslims
>This only makes him less appealing for everyone else
Appeals to women
>Bitches love Trump
Appeals to the Middle Class
>If by middle class you mean low class. The promise of free stuff is a promise he can't keep
Appeals to young voters
>young people don't vote
>>
>>61211935
>Every person he listed is an American

"appeals to Muslims"
>>
>>61208428
Kek "liberals" no longer represent this. Liberals are disgusted by the idea of liberty
>>
> conservagays unironically have this pic on their computer
>>
>>61212019

Bernie could definitely steal black votes. He's outspoken about black issues in the country, and in general, his message affects them way more than Shilldog's. Mostly because the message is directed toward real Americans who want to see the country be the beacon of hope for the world, or whatever.
>>
File: DSC_0116.jpg (4 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DSC_0116.jpg
4 MB, 3840x2160
The thing Bernie Sanders lacks is infrastructure. So we promise everything that will make everyone happy, and we'll all foot the bill. What kind of society does this even entail? Realistically speaking this would create a catastrophic change; regardless of him explaining how it will be paid, how will it work? College is free, great, with the tens of millions of students are there tens of millions of well paying jobs waiting? If we're cutting cost and taxing the market, how can we guarantee perpetual investments and opportunities to create jobs? 100% of Sanders plans are literally wistful thinking.
>>
>>61201200

>appeals to ignorant people

Well there's the problem, his policies are nonsensical feelgood bullshit and most of the base that would nominally vote for him don't care enough to vote, thank fuck.
>>
>>61211935
>appeal to spics
>>
>>61201343
Is this real?
>>
File: B-sand.png (22 KB, 600x308) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
B-sand.png
22 KB, 600x308
>>61212228
>>
File: before you do this.jpg (315 KB, 1920x1044) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
before you do this.jpg
315 KB, 1920x1044
>>61202967
>>
>>61201200
He appeals to all the rejects of society with his SJW bullshit rhetoric. Any economically competent adult knows this guy is a joke and will tax them out the ass.
>>
>>61211882
>It's Barack Obama all over again.
except he's white so none of the blacks are going to show up at the polls
>>
>>61211771
Its insane how much debt is racked up just to be a doctor, while foreigners can come here barely speaking English and ride in
>>
>>61212244
yeah its weird how fucked he is right now

i mean Romney probably got more black votes
>>
>>61207955
Just by coming from a Frenchman, that analogy becomes genuinely amusing
>>
>>61201200
Nah its gonna be Trump
I'm surprised people still don't think it's gonna be him
He resonates with Americans in a way that only a few politicians ever do

He's a populist Jacksonian
They aren't common and they destroy their opponents
>>
>>61207859
http://www.budget.senate.gov/democratic/public/index.cfm/2015/7/top-economists-are-backing-sen-bernie-sanders-on-establishing-a-15-an-hour-minimum-wage

One of which includes Robert Reich.
>>
>>61201200
>appeals to idiots
Fixed it for you.
>>
>>61201200
He only person communism really appeals to is a Jew
>>
>>61212522
I know right? I can hear the accent

Stallerrr zan a sree wiiik ol' BAGGUETTTE
>>
>>61212478

No one has gotten votes yet.

Bernie's gonna win that black vote after he wins Iowa and NH. He's obviously not black so it's gonna be a little harder than it was for Barack.
>>
>>61212098
A free market doctor is yours as well, because if he wasn't he would be sitting in slums begging for money.

I'm big on intuition as I believes in leads necessarily true things, but I will provide some empiricism which I know the brits love in philosophy.

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_care_in_the_United_States
>A comprehensive 2007 study by European doctors found the five-year cancer survival rate was significantly higher in the U.S. than in all 21 European nations studied, 66.3% for men versus the European mean of 47.3% and 62.9% versus 52.8% for women.[6][7] Americans undergo cancer screenings at significantly higher rates than people in other developed countries, and access MRI and CT scans at the highest rate of any OECD nation.[8] People in the U.S. diagnosed with high cholesterol or hypertension access pharmaceutical treatments at higher rates than those diagnosed in other developed nations, and are more likely to successfully control the conditions.[9][10] Diabetics are more likely to receive treatment and meet treatment targets in the U.S. than in Canada, England, or Scotland.
>America is a global leader in medical innovation. The US solely developed or contributed significantly to 9 of the top 10 most important medical innovations since 1975 as ranked by a 2001 poll of physicians, while the EU and Switzerland together contributed to five. Since 1966, Americans have received more Nobel Prizes in Medicine than the rest of the world combined. From 1989 to 2002, four times more money was invested in private biotechnology companies in America than in Europe.[14][15] The United States also has the most advanced hospitals in the world.[16]

I'm just sick of socialist shitposters.
>>
>>61212554
Raising the minimum wage is the only decent idea these tards have. If only they would combine it with dissolving the welfare state and bringing jobs back to the US it would be good. You work, you get enough money to eat and a little extra to put back into the local economy.
>>
>>61212455

As long as they don't vote for Hilldog that's alright.
>>
>>61211672
Hilary and Bernie are about equally terrible.
The only advantage is that Bernie is a one term president with his age.

Either way attention spans are short enough that the primaries won't be of note in the real election.
>>
>>61212747

Don't you think having guaranteed healthcare (and maybe income, idk, that's an issue for the future), would do an even BETTER job at helping people earn money and spend it how they like, helping the economy in the end?

Economic security is the key to economic prosperity.
>>
>>61205103
Beaner Border Patrol at Falfurrias checkpoint, we've sent back so many fucking illegals, and they always tell me when I'm writing them up "ese..you going betray your own race?" And like "yeah cuz I got a family to feed and I want to buy that atv for the kids." And they tremble knowing I'm living the American dream and they must cross. It's not self hating desu, I'm a fucking spic who eats tamales and celebrates rosca de Reyes. And I'm living good, fuck mexico , plus most illegals are central american trash
>>
>>61205103

The Trump meme will go away by the time their vote matters.

Mexicanos van a votar for Bernardo, pinche idiota.
>>
>>61201200
Although I made a previous reply, i want to make a justification for my point. Sanders takes no risks for his campaign, he shows support for sjws, blm, and other stupid groups because he knows it earns him voters while keeping his main supporting group loyal (the "reddit crowd"). His supporters don't understand that there are large amounts of leeches in America that will soak off of his plan for increased benifits without helping the economy. They don't understand that the Billionaires who own most of America's businesses will gladly move elsewhere to avoid high taxes. They don't understand how much damage he'll do to America.
>>
>>61212674
>Bernie's gonna win that black vote
doubt it (honestly), they really dont like him, i dont see any reason that would magically change overnight after winning 90% white states

hes going to win NH and IA and then get crushed in SC
>>
>>61211520
Niggers don't work, either. Now what?
>>
>>61213151
What kind of retarded spanish is that?
>>
>>61212530
>He resonates with Americans in a way that only a few politicians ever do

Burgers are dumb fucks.
>>
>>61212721
yeah, we actually have to control diabetes and obesity in the UK, because it WILL cripple the NHS if we aren't careful, that is an incentive to improve the nation's health, so people are less likely to need healthcare, surely a good thing

it's not perfect, and yes, if you throw money at things they work better

and yes, the USA leads the way in loads of things, you're a big massive imperialistic shitlord of a country with loads more cash for r&d

but you pay your doctor, or you pay health insurance, and its probably doesn't feel great, it's another bill, a pain. we don't, we own our health service, we're just happy to keep it going.
>>
>>61209662
One time my dad and his buddy (who are in their late 50s) said that back in the day, if you were on welfare there would be an agent of the state who would randomly swing by to check on you to see how you were living-- scan for men's clothes in a single mother's apartment, size up your living situation, keep an eye open for booze bottles or what have you-- and if they saw enough evidence that you didn't really need the money, they would fucking take you off welfare.
>>
>>61209662
it's charity's responsibility to take care of those in need. You end up with of bunch of people coming to your country just to leech off of benifits if the nation offers help.
>>
>>61213307

You've been redpilled by reddit so much, you think their audience ALONE can effect the vote.

The "leeches" in the country are going to be as valuable to American society as anybody can be. Imagine 'leeches' that benefit from programs that helps them prop their feet up and actually contribute to society. A minimum wage worker, not needing to worry about paying for health care, is gonna spend more money on your average product, creating demand and more jobs.

The programs Bernie proposes can literally benefit every single person in the country. More money being spent means more money being made by everyone, including billionaires. A reality we don't see today.
>>
>>61203609
If Sanders was a socialist so is America, Europe, Singapore and practically every developed country.
>>
>>61211520
Defensive much? I didnt say it was a good system or better that way dumbass I was fucking educating you about why the costs are the way they are.

Christ you are such assholes, i dont know why you care so much about our health system it doesnt concern you at all, and i dont know why i waste my time trying to explain shit to you, i guess i thought you were from the us or something, noone cares what european people think. Youre all just professional squawkers, like really just stfu already
>>
Muslim is not a race!! Is Christian a race? No. Muslim sure isn't one either.
>>
>>61212056
You can come lecture us about financial issues when you're as infested with niggers and the professional welfare class as we are.

If you took them out of the equation itd be such a paradise here
>>
>>61201940
Me too
>>
>>61206185
>sauce?
>>
>>61212893
>Don't you think having guaranteed healthcare (and maybe income, idk, that's an issue for the future), would do an even BETTER job at helping people earn money and spend it how they like, helping the economy in the end?
No we can't guarantee free perfect healthcare for everyone just as we can't guarantee free BMWs for everyone. It's objectively not economically feasible. Remember the axiomatic point of economics was human desires are infinite and resources are finite

>Economic security is the key to economic prosperity.
patently false, economic risk is the key to economic prosperity

>>61213387
Socialized healthcare isn't secure at all if you can't get the surgery you need on time because achmed and tyrone are in front of you who you payed for.
You're paying for healthcare, but you think obscurity of costs is somehow a good thing. If you enjoy someone putting a gun to your head to pay for anything I would say your insane, just as if someone put a gun to your head and told you to suck him off. I believe it is immoral at its core.
>>
>>61212271
You seem to be confused about his actual platform, on account of listening to people spouting "everything for free!" maymays

Everything he has proposed is certainly doable, and would funded largely by the tightening of regulations on big business. Thing is that in America the businesses are so big and so lassiez faire, we can do this with even the most basic of reforms.

making companies actually pay their taxes will constitute trillions over a ten year period
>>
>>61213331

Why in the hell wouldn't they like him?

>Better welfare programs
>Acknowledges institutional racism
>Proposes police reform
>Wants to legalize drugs.
>Wants to close private prisons.
>Wants to ban assault weapons.

He's appealing in every way to them.
>>
>>61213549
Youre dumb. Just moving money around doesn't create wealth. People working to produce goods and services does.

To make those "leeches" productive members in society would entail having them PRODUCE not SPEND. Get a degree in robotics, engineer robots. Get a degree in biomedical engineering, advance medical tech. Learn how to fix cars, machines, or to weld or do cement work, improve our infrastructure.

How can you possibly think just giving leeches money to spend without them having to produce anything increases our wealth? Take money from rich guy to poor guy so poor guy can buy rich guys products, youve just bounced money back and forth. Nothings been fixed.

Bernies funding of education WOULD help, if the money was spend on useful degrees such as engineering, and not bullshit like liberal arts, gender studies, and philosophy which give you NO SKILLS to produce or improve anything in the economy (except race relations? but the people with these degrees spend their lives making the problem worse)

Your attitude is toxic, Keynesian economics is a bad joke.
>>
File: 1451365588534.jpg (14 KB, 217x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451365588534.jpg
14 KB, 217x250
>>61201200
>grass roots campaign

Bernie staffers spamming reddit for 2 years and getting themselves into mod positions on r/politics = grass roots

nice meme :)
>>
>>61201200
>Appeals to blacks
Because "gimme dat"

>Appeals to Mexicans
Because "muh amnesty"

>Appeals to Muslims
Because "Muh immigration and islamification of the west"

>Appeals to women
Because "muh feminism and matriarchy"

>Appeals to the Middle Class
Only to people who failed Economics 101.

>Appeals to young voters
Only to younglings who haven't taken Econonics 101, muh free shit.
>>
>yfw Bernie Sanders is the next president of the US
>yfw he dies "by accident"/gets killed before finishing his term
>>
>>61214143
that voter bloc doesn't vote on issues

just like the rural poor white population, they vote on familiarity and identity

uneducated voters are always their own worst enemy
>>
>>61213668
> i dont know why you care so much about our health system it doesnt concern you at all

Cuz a certain level of stupidity hurts my brain.

The USA pays 20% of it's GDP in healthcare costs, the highest in the world, and 8% more than us.

For that money you should have universal coverage at a minimum. Come on Americuck, if Israel and Cuba can do it so can you! Dare to dream!
>>
>>61214143
who knows

all we know is they fucking dont like him

go ask them i guess
>>
>>61212136
>Mexicans can't vote

The Mexican vote is quickly becoming the most important demographic to pander to. If the white vote is split enough the Mexican vote can and will swing the election in somebodies favor. Trump shot himself in the foot, Mexicans are incredibly politically active and enough white people are white guilt faggots to ensure he can't win.
>>
>>61214150

>Get a degree in robotics, engineer robots. Get a degree in biomedical engineering, advance medical tech.

Oh hey what's up that's what free college is for, but a seperate issue.

You can contribute to society in many different ways, not just 'producing'. There are service jobs and many other different jobs one can get due to the willingness of the American people to support business, due to their increase in wealth.

Do you think the people benefiting from free healthcare are gonna keep all the money the government spends on them for themselves? That's already what the billionaires do, not the rich. People want money to spend money, not to have to pay to stay alive, anon. People don't wanna work because a lot of the money they make ends up going towards their needs and not their wants and in an age of abundance, how is working so hard for what should be basic human rights (health and security) even justified?

And ANY degree works, anon. How many times have you heard a person with an excellent job say, "My major didn't actually matter." Studies show that graduating from college alone gets you a better job. People who get to do what they dream end up, in the end, becoming more productive members of society.
>>
>>61214596

I've asked a few, actually. They seem to like him more than Shilldog. But the few I consider my peers.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (7 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7 KB, 480x360
>>61214119

>economic risk is the key to economic prosperity

i havent cringed so hard in my life
>>
>>61214150
College is oversaturated with shit degrees because artificial demand because of financial subsidies and easy credit.
>>
>>61214119

>It's objectively not economically feasible.

The republican voter everyone.

You REALLY don't know how healthy this country is, do you? We ALREADY spend way more than we have to on healthcare where we regulate the way we do it instead of regulating the industries behind it.

The republican voter everyone.
>>
>>61214552
We spend money on research and development which creates medical innovation and reduces costs in the long run. Again, we aren't a free market, but you are silly in thinking that money doesn't go into very productive means. We also subsidize your health care by providing you the fruits of our innovations.
>>
>>61214617
>Trump shot himself in the foot, Mexicans are incredibly politically active and enough white people are white guilt faggots to ensure he can't win.

Trump's only as popular as he is because he shot himself in the foot.

You might be right that a candidate can't win wthout pandering to mexicans. If that's so then it's too late.

But I think you're wrong. We can still turn the ship around. For all his flaws, Trump has a spark of greatness in him. I don't think he'll lose.
>>
>>61214855

This is why I choose not to pick a major at all.

LIB ARTS FTW LMAO
>>
File: bernie JUST.png (54 KB, 888x664) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bernie JUST.png
54 KB, 888x664
>>
>>61201200
>>
>>61201200
>Appeals to the middle class
You mean he wants to alleviate any opportunity in the middle for the lower.
>>
>>61214422

Iowans and NH will educate the black voter when they choose Bernie for Prez.
>>
>>61214964

>> regulate the industries behind it

Like the insurance industry? kek good luck, that's not going to happen. Why do you think Obamacare is raping us so hard? because they own that monkey.
>>
>>61215252

Exactly, that's what Bernie is trying to fix here, anon.
>>
>>61210966
>>61213938
Taiwanese Animators
That's the name of the Youtube channel. They've got a ton of great videos, but I haven't seen this specific video though, so you'll have to do a bit of digging.
>>
>>61201200
He doesn't appeal to middle class. He only appeals to the unemployed.
>>
feel the bern lozers
>>
>>61207955
Hello reddit!
>>
>>61201200
Like hell I'd vote for a socialist
>>
File: BASED.jpg (473 KB, 692x948) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BASED.jpg
473 KB, 692x948
Luchemos por el socialismo, you cucks.
>>
File: 9a4.jpg (22 KB, 320x320) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
9a4.jpg
22 KB, 320x320
>>61201200
A Fucking Commie KIKE will NEVER be president you faggot.

His entire campaign platform is:
> DUDE FREE SHIT LMAO
>>
>>61206716
>implying shillary hasn't already won
Just being the first female with a fighting chance of being president is enough, the SJW fest that is the average american under the age of 30 loved the idea being "progressive" and having a black president and now they love the idea of having a female president. It's inevitable.
>>
>>61201200
>"appeals"
No, you mean 'kisses the ass of'
>>
literally just another ross perot.

doesnt stand a chance in hell of a nomination.
>>
>>61201200
Nice shitpost
>>
>>61201200
>Appeals to blacks
You mean he finds getting rekt by BLM activists appealing.

>Appeals to Mexicans
Too bad they can't vote.

>Appeals to Women
This is proof that he shouldn't be president.

>Appeals to the Middle Class
The Middle Class will never vote Socialist.

>Appeals to Young Voters
Young people don't vote.

>Literally is responsible for the biggest grass roots campaign in the history of the United States
Too bad it doesn't mean anything because the DNC is corrupt and your vote is irrelevant.

Sorry champ, maybe don't vote for a party based in corruption and elitism next time.
>>
>>61213761
>You're as infested with niggers as we are
Don't kid yourself burger boy. Australia has a 92% white population whilst you have a 63% white population. You're the most cucked nation on the ENTIRE planet. Just turn on the fucking news, a nigger is literally running your country right now.
>>
>>61215072
>SC
>most recent poll from a month ago
>all recent polling looks like a photocopy of 2008
>>
>>61201200
Appeals to minorities because they believe they can get their free benefits again.

Appeals to young voters because "free" college and 420.

Doesn't appeal to working class white man because we will have to pay for everything stated above.
>>
>>61213357

Some kind you couldn't read apparently.
>>
>>61201200
Becausr he's a lying faggot
>>
>>61215544
But you've repeated yourself.
>>
File: 1407821961585.jpg (58 KB, 900x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407821961585.jpg
58 KB, 900x900
>>61211488
>not "feel the bern"
>>
>>61203393

>Bernie literally says he's a socialist

>not a socialist

I don't give a fuck about your autistic semantics game.
>>
File: Q33y8em.jpg (140 KB, 978x1088) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Q33y8em.jpg
140 KB, 978x1088
>>61216913
I'm from Vermont.
This place is not like Chicago or Detroit by any means, but it is pretty shit.
We don't produce anything, taxes are really high for the average wage. We have one of the highest minimum wages while having one of the lowest states gdp per capita.

We have a fair amount of natural resources like wood, granite and some coal. Burlington used to be one of the biggest trading cities in the world until natural preservation regulations were put in. Now we cannot efficiently produce anything. MY highschool had to buy granite plates from China when we have a granite processing facility 20min away. It is just cheaper. Our greatest source of gdp is tourism, like Greece.

I was walking down downtown Burlington and was terrified to see the number of homeless people in the alley ways, against church walls or sleeping under playground sets in the middle of January. Some will walk up to you and ask for money and follow you until you do. Most just make a funny sign and sit there all day; will occasionally see a person sitting there before and after I go to work.

Most of our jobs are service jobs. Vermont is a place where you come to get educated or come to die, not the greatest place to have a career. Again we don't make anything so it is hard to make money. And it is hard to make money because taxes are high for the money we make. I guess it is cool that our cloths aren't taxed.

After going to the Trump rally over a week ago, the protest crowd was most of the college kids from Champlain College and UVM, I knew a lot of the people in the crowd. While the line went over 8 blocks, usually 2 people thick, they were mostly adults, few younger. The point is Vermonters know we're fucked. Some of us drink the koolaid because he has constantly been promising Vermonters more. The rest of us know Bernie's game that he has been pulling for years. we have been watching Vermont turn into Detroit, but hey guys, we have trees.
>>
>>61211663
>has clearly never read Trump's book
He makes it pretty clear. In the current economic conditions that exist, businesses are obligated to use overseas producers to maintain margins. Corporations report to their shareholders, not the people in the country where they do business.
Thread replies: 301
Thread images: 45
Thread DB ID: 453623



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.