[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It finally happened

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 79

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
Well it seems the SJWs have become bored with video games and are now going to attempt to take yet another hobby from us

They're coming for muh 40k boys

http://www.themarysue.com/warhammer-40k-gender-representation/
>>
>>61192438
pastebin or archive please.
>>
>linking to clickbait
>>
>>61192438
>what are sisters of mercy
>>
>>61192520
this. Not giving them jews clicks
>>
>>61192520
>>61192668
On phone someone else will have to
>>
>>61192438
I just want to point out how these tanks are fucking retarded and should really have a lower profile.
>>
>>61192567
I think you mean sisters of battle. Sisters of mercy are a band
>>
>>61192438
>>61192520
>>61192552
>>61192668
>>61192731
https://archive.is/PQoPg
>>
>>61192438

>lets create more generic armies nobody need.

This is how you wreck a game
>>
>>61192567
This. They have the Sororitas, they can shut the fuck up right now.
>>
File: image.jpg (286KB, 1352x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
286KB, 1352x1136px
>>61192438
NOT ON THE EMPERORS FUCKING WATCH! ANGRY MARINES! ASSEMBLE!
>>
>>61192438

>manchildren playing with literal toys

First you play with video game toys, and now you play with actual toys. Jesus Christ. Who cares?
>>
>>61192438
>AUTHOR’S NOTE: For the purposes of this article, unless otherwise stated, we are assuming that every model’s gender lines up with their sexual characteristics. Obviously, it’s possible that your entire Space Marines Chapter identifies as women, but since we can’t ask the models how they identify, we have to base it on what the model looks like, and how the background is written. We’re mostly concerned with official representation anyway, as entering the hornet’s nest of conversions, headcannons, and proxies would drive the author to madness.

Holy shit, my sides
>>
>>61192438

That fucking author's note
>>
>>61192765
Yeah, mixed that up.

So basically the bitch is now whining because her ENTIRELY FEMALE army isn't "accessible" enough.
>>
>>61193007
wut
>>
>>61192438
>http://www.themarysue.com/warhammer-40k-gender-representation/
>Obviously, it’s possible that your entire Space Marines Chapter identifies as women

SPHESS MERHENS DON'T HAVE SEXUALITIES THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT HONOR, DUTY AND THE EMPRAH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
COMMISAR FUKLAW BRING YOUR DAISIES-IN-TIN-CANS AND TEACH THESE FUCKERS A LESSON
>>
>>61193075
It's worse. The author is a fucking man
>>
>>61192438
They didn't get "bored" they got BTFO by research which showed that "gamers" were more likely to be poor shitskins than evil white men.
>>
>>61192438
They'll get bored eventually.
>>
File: 1442802782839.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1442802782839.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>61193124
>>
File: foh.jpg (87KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
foh.jpg
87KB, 640x640px
Spesh mehreen DO NOT have genders
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3301x2319px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3301x2319px
>>61193123
YOU CAN TOUCH ALL BUT THE EMPERORS HOLY LAND FUCKING DICKTURDING FUCK FACED FUCKERSSSS!!!!!
>>
>>61193007
It is also entirely pointless to argue about a Space Marine's sex. They are men because that is what's required for the geneseed to work, since it comes from the primarchs, who in turn come from Emps. Who is a man.

Apart from that, their personality is scrapped and replaced by an indoctrinated one and they have zero sexual urges.
They might as well have no sex at all.
>>
I'm fuming. If 40k is ever attacked like gamergate I'm building a 1:1 scale chainsword.
And using it.
>>
File: facebook-20151204-161152.png (534KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
facebook-20151204-161152.png
534KB, 539x960px
>>61192980
Some of us even start our own lines of miniatures because they enjoy the hobby that much.
>>
>AUTHOR’S NOTE: For the purposes of this article, unless otherwise stated, we are assuming that every model’s gender lines up with their sexual characteristics. Obviously, it’s possible that your entire Space Marines Chapter identifies as women, but since we can’t ask the models how they identify, we have to base it on what the model looks like, and how the background is written.

Oh god... my sides
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 261x363px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 261x363px
'UMIEZ ALL 'BOUT TALK 'N TALK FITE O'ER WHOZE BETTER. DA ORKS DONT FITE WIFF WORDS! WE JUS' FITE! 'HUMIES SHUD BE MORE LIKE UZ
>>
>>61192438
>"discussing the sexual politics of Warhammer 40,000"

What in gods name am i reading? Who in their right mind has any time for such a pointless discussion? Im not sure i have ever head anything so retarded before.

Instead of conquering the stars we are worrying about gender equality in a made up fantasy universe.

Fuck, man. If there is a god, he must be weeping.
>>
>>61193007
>We’re mostly concerned with official representation anyway, as entering the hornet’s nest of conversions, headcannons, and proxies would drive the author to madness
So? Isn't this exactly what they're asking every straight person to do every single time they talk to someone? How can they be a SJW and not be willing to put in the most rudimentary of legwork required?
>>
>>61193486
There are 4 gods and they aren't weeping.

They're laughing
>>
>>61192438
>For the purposes of this article, unless otherwise stated, we are assuming that every model’s gender lines up with their sexual characteristics. Obviously, it’s possible that your entire Space Marines Chapter identifies as women, but since we can’t ask the models how they identify,
Stopped reading here. JUST
They cant take 40k from us REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>61192915
>generic human 6ft

MANLETS BTFO!
>>
File: SFOrcApoth.jpg (81KB, 460x220px) Image search: [Google]
SFOrcApoth.jpg
81KB, 460x220px
This is basically on par with going after the Sonic fandom or something as equally autistic.
It's like a sub-category of extreme nerds, where the women aren't present at all.

With other games you can make a fucked up argument, that at least the Facebook click here to play and mobile flappy bird games are used by females, so there's some kind of a demographic there, but here there are fucking none.
There's simply no one to cater to with the SJW crap in games like this.
They can only piss their customers off.

Also,
>See, the lack of any real female representation in the game is a well known issue,
My knowledge about 40k is limited at best, but fucking hell it's like this guy totally ignores the Eldar and Sisters.
What, does he want some Ork tits or something?
Actually I'm totally fine with that, go for it.
>>
>>61192520
Would adblocking work also?

Don't want to give these people any money.
>>
>>61193570
Five, but the other one has doubts about himself.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (301KB, 1475x875px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
301KB, 1475x875px
Guys listen to me:

You remember Duel Masters? When i was in middleschool that shit just EXPLODED in popularity in my class. Every recess the boys in the class would gather around the empty teacher's desk and just play throughout the entire recess. The girls in the class started feeling ignored and shit. They actually complained to our teacher that we were not paying attention to them and that we were playing that stupid game all day long. Some girls even started playing themselves so they would feel somewhat included. This is exactly what is happening today.

A disproportionate ammount of men are lowtest beta bitch-boys and "femminists" feeel ignored so they lash out at whatever is keeping interest away from them.

How plausible is this?
>>
File: image.jpg (118KB, 900x563px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 900x563px
FUCKING HERETICAL FUCKING FUCKERS FUCK FUCKED UP FUCKING FUCK FUCKITY FUCK ASS SHIT BALLS FUCK RAGE!!!!!
>>
>>61192438
I don't know why these manchildren like Warhammer so much, it just looks to me like a tabletop video-game that does everything worse than a videogame and takes 9 hours just to complete 1 battle.
>>
>>61193007

Kind of ironic huh

Does this mean gender is not a social construct anymore?
>>
File: image.jpg (417KB, 1342x1342px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
417KB, 1342x1342px
>>61193808
>THRETNIN UZ O'ER HIZ ME'AL BOX
CUM AN FITE ME IRL YA SQUIG FACED GIT!
>>
>>61193789
>A disproportionate ammount of men are lowtest beta bitch-boys and "femminists" feeel ignored so they lash out at whatever is keeping interest away from them.
>How plausible is this?
What made kids playing duel masters low test beta bitch boys?
>>
>>61192438
You should probably read the article, it's not about taking anything, it's just whining about SoB getting treated how they have been and questioning why GW don't offer more choice in models, which is obvious that it's based on $$$.

Pretty pointless as everyone should realize GW operate purely based on profit regardless of the harm to the game it does. They're pretty much the ultimate Jews.
>>
>>61193789
There are plenty of men who devote every second of their lives to the pursuit of pussy

This isn't about that. This is about taking away any masculine space available to men to get away from women. Just like video games, women don't give a fuck about 40k but it's just another space that is mainly male and therefore cannot exist
>>
What's a good counterexample to this, /pol/?

When women whine about "muh 79 cents on the dollar" and how women are underrepresented in STEM, men can just say that women are over-represented in nursing but don't say anything.

What's a good hobby that is almost exclusively female, so we can point out their hypocrisy? Do women even have hobbies?
>>
File: image.jpg (267KB, 1440x1445px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
267KB, 1440x1445px
>>61193570
DAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMNNNNN
>>
>>61193739
>himself

Hey, let's not force a gender on them, they might not identify as (he).
>>
>>61192980
miniatures and model kits are a relaxing hobby if you stay away from the gmes
>>
>>61193991
Scrap booking and talking about their periods
>>
>>61192438
Oh noes. What if they start emulating us in other ways by bathing and getting jobs? God forbid that should ever happen, SJWs doing something productive.
>>
File: Woma talking sense.png (17KB, 493x232px) Image search: [Google]
Woma talking sense.png
17KB, 493x232px
the comment section is full of sjw
>>
>>61193654
There's plenty of cucks in the gaming world. I mean there are tons. Grognards and historical players tend to be level headed or outright hostile towards SJW nonsense. The guys that play sci-fi and fantasy games that are not popular are cool too.

Because the faggot nerds and normies stick to what is popular, because that is more socially acceptable... And that's what matters most to the cuckold. Being quirky, but just enough.
>>
>>61192980
>women
>Hobbys
Maybe if doing your hair counts
>>
>>61192740

Thats because tanks in 40k are actually adapted from menial vehicles and tractors from a bygone ero of human advanced technology.

also there is no fun police in 40k. they are taken out back and executed for heresy against the God Emperor.
>>
>>61193926

In my personal opinion, a male spending too much time on a fantasy game as an adult would be somewhat hindering to the progress of a social group. Although hobbies are something to be encouraged it should not take up a disproportionate ammount of time.

>>61193971

This is certainly interesting.

>women don't give a fuck about 40k but it's just another space that is mainly male and therefore cannot exist

Could you explain this a bit further please?
>>
>>61193359
im almost positive that space marines canonically dont have penises. I think it gets removed during the process of turning a human male into a space marine. (Because sexual urges would distract from service to the emperor)

Although by all means, lets have some more obviously female slaaneshi cultists i'd love to see neckbears painstakingly paint the inside fo a vagina.
>>
>>61194278
The mere existence of clubs or groups that are exclusive to members drives these cunts wild. They've already come for the old gentleman's clubs. That barbershop in America that declared no women can enter had used tampons shoved through it's mail hatch.

These women (and now men) are extreme narcissists. They can't bear the thought of a boys club
>>
>>61194362
Some of the adeptus astartes could reproduce...the salamanders for example raise families...

If space marine breeds with a woman
The offspring is just a normal human~
>>
File: facebook-20151106-000257.png (1MB, 893x1350px) Image search: [Google]
facebook-20151106-000257.png
1MB, 893x1350px
>>61193859
Assembling and painting the models is zen state as fuck. Building terrain is fun too. I personally like storyline and writing, which is why I started working on a game, setting and model line with my brother.

Video games against disposable. You play it, you beat it and the experience is over.

With miniatures, you can fight wars against your friends for years and never get bored. You can develop back story for your characters and the places that they come from and the campaigns can develop into some serious storytelling events that captures your imagination.

You socialize with your friends face to face and just chill.

It's pretty awesome times, bro.
>>
>tfw few years ago tried getting into miniatures
>gw is hated

why? Is it because of pricing?
>>
>>61192567

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-RVJyNpfDk

HEY NOW HEY NOW NOW
>>
I'll say now I don't know much of 40K but from a friend who is really into it has told me that Game Workshop gives absolutely 0 fucks and been in business since the late 80s so hopefully he's right, because one of these days I want to get into it and don't want some SJW cunts have ruined it
>>
>>61194362
I don't know if it gets cut off, but it certainly isn't something they get to do. Like, Ragnar complains when he's with a hot mutant slut navigator that "that way leads to chaos" essentially.
>>
>>61194523
Do they breed as humans, before they get selected, or does the woman have to endure an eight foot tall giganigga going ham on her pussy?
>>
File: 1445952272808.png (71KB, 482x428px) Image search: [Google]
1445952272808.png
71KB, 482x428px
>>61192438
>one of the only hobbies with even less women interested in it that fucking video games
>WAH WAH WAH why isn't there 50% gender representation
seriously they couldn't even find a women to write this fucking article
>>
>>61194362
They probably still have cocks but just have no desire to use them for anything other than urination.

In one of the Heresy novels a woman is in the room with a marine wearing just a loincloth and she's practically passing out over how strong his male smell is and how big he is. He basically just acknowledges that she might be attractive as then doesnt think about it again
>>
Oh no GW is making selling advertising a product based on it's actual market. Majority of people who play warhammer are men. Why aren't they able to make their product to profit from this demographic without sjws getting upset.
I might as well get upset that they don't advertise tampons to men
>>
>>61194480

I see. Thanks for explaining mite
>>
HERESY OF THE GRANDEST SCALE!!!

Nobody questions the will of the Emperor and lives

He is destiny incarnate, the immortal god Emperor, master of mankind

These heretics must be purged swiftly and without mercy

For the emperor!

Also, in the lore, only men can become space marines since only male dna is compatible with the gene seed of the Primarchs. So, lorewise, it doesn't even make sense to have that many female models. Emperor damn the liberal fucks.
>>
>>61194523
Salamanders dont raise families, battle brothers merely remain in contact with their families after being inducted into the chapter.
>>
>>61193266

They are men you fucking retard. They just don't care about sex because they have been indoctrined to, and only to, kill shit in the name of the Emprah.
>>
>>61192915
>>
>>61194693
Yeah, I'd be shocked if women make up more than 0.00001% of all WH players. And I mean people who invest hundreds, or thousands into it, not just 5 quid on a figure for a Pathfinder campaign.
>>
>>61194693

We should make a fuss about this on twitter

"2016 and tampons are still not advertised towards trans men baka #transpons"
>>
File: 1444596773674.png (263KB, 800x675px) Image search: [Google]
1444596773674.png
263KB, 800x675px
>>61192438
>read the top comments
>they are all a mixture of virgin shaming, and generally shaming men who enjoy the hobby
guess they had to fill their hypocrisy quota for the week
>>
File: image.jpg (144KB, 675x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144KB, 675x600px
>>61194480
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ_arCTMwrA

>>61194684
Depends on the primarchs...i wouldn put it past the salamander to get a little upgrade if you know what I mean ;b

THIS FUCKING THIS
THEY TAKE WARHAMMER AWAY WE FORM AN ACTUAL REAL LIFE ADEPTUS ASTARTES WITH EXOSKELETONS AND SHIT!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ_arCTMwrA
>>
I've never played the tabletop game, I have a few marines and tomb kings units I asked my artist friend to paint for me. I love the art style, I love the lore, I didn't think warhammer could face anything worse than this age of sigmar shit that's happened but now the SJW horde is upon the franchise. Is nothing sacred?

>the emperor's long lost sister has been trapped in the warp for eons and has returned to unite humanity and bury her brother's corpse

THAT could happen if they get their way. Absolutely degenerate and disgusting, I'm so mad and I've never even played with the bloody figurines, but I really enjoy the hours I've lost in the wikis for both universes.
>>
>>61192740

>Germany
>knowing anything about tanks
>couldn't even win Kursk
>>
Slannesh is the god of LGBT otherkins.
>>
>>61192438
To be fair I always considered Khorne, Tzeentch, Slaanesh and Nurgle to be females. Only women can bring so much chaos.
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 411x472px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 411x472px
>>61195046
>AoS
Don't remind me.
>Skaven unification
Just what WERE they thinking?
>>
File: #78.png (2MB, 579x8179px) Image search: [Google]
#78.png
2MB, 579x8179px
>>61192520
>>
>>61193388
that looks pretty cool
>>
> those comments in that article
> Women aren't harder to sculpt than men!

This is very untrue. Whatever is the gender you're born with, you draw and sculpt easier. I have a massive difficulty in drawing females correctly especially their breasts necks and hips usually look a bit awkward, not good enough. Don't really have that problem with male chars.

Anyhow I don't really see the issue that the author is trying to make. It's their creativity, their game if they want a legion of niggers only because 'yyyy' well that's their choice lol. Think the article is bullshit.
>>
>>61195120

The gods draw power from the mortals. They take the thoughts and desires of the living and push them to the extreme. If all life was to suddenly disappear from the universe, the chaos gods would slowly wither away.
>>
>>61194622
They've ruined the plot, dumbed it down hard and yes... The pricing is absolutely absurd. It costs me $300USD to have a miniature sculpted, $180USD to get the molds done and then fifty cents per miniature for manufacturing.

I feel like a swindler charging five bucks a pop... Games Workshop will charge up to $28 for a single miniature.

They release new figures slowly and steadily increase the price of models even though they have been bought and paid for... And I'm talking about kits that are well over a decade and a half old.

I can understand upping your prices to handle inflation, but GW goes far beyond what is sensible.
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 236x588px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 236x588px
>>61195046
>>61195103

>throws up
>falls to the floor
>prays to the emperor during the massive heart attack from reading this absolute fucking HERESY
>>
>>61192438
Why the fuck don't they play a Slaneesh demon-based army.

There, they already have all the "genders" and degeneracy they need.

Literal non-issue.
>>
>>61195382
Just wait till 3d printing gets cheaper.
>>
>>61194000
Actually there is Slaanesh. I guess he/she/it represents transgenders pretty well unlike what the author claims. Most of his army is sexually deviant anyway according to fluff.
>>
>going after 40k
lel, good luck
The people who actually play it are the neckbeardiest of the neckbeards, and GW does not give a fuck.
>>
>>61193007
The Imperium can not only improve and maximize human anatomy to the point of hilarity, they can mold wholly new and specialized organs that do shit like this.

Do these SJWankers seriously think they wouldn't be able to correct or prevent trannies?
>>
>>61195337
Thanks bro... I started coming to /pol/ to research this faction. They're going to make humanity great again.

My friend from Denmark sculpted it.
>>
File: ThingsBoysdoWeLove.jpg (43KB, 476x658px) Image search: [Google]
ThingsBoysdoWeLove.jpg
43KB, 476x658px
Always wanted to play this as a kid when I couldn't afford it, but now I'm curious. Are 3D printers the death of Games Workshop? Are they shaking in their little space booties?
>>
>>61194171
underrated woman.

She mentioned everything I'd have mentioned. There's entire armies of women specifically by gender, and female troops are entirely reasonable for imperial guard squads. People have even made female conversions.
>>
> AUTHOR’S NOTE: For the purposes of this article, unless otherwise stated, we are assuming that every model’s gender lines up with their sexual characteristics. Obviously, it’s possible that your entire Space Marines Chapter identifies as women, but since we can’t ask the models how they identify, we have to base it on what the model looks like, and how the background is written.

This is parody, right?
>>
File: image.jpg (190KB, 898x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
190KB, 898x600px
>>61195793
>>
>>61195479
3D printing is low fidelity garbage. I have looked into it and it's unacceptable.
>>
File: photo-original.jpg (148KB, 1536x1152px) Image search: [Google]
photo-original.jpg
148KB, 1536x1152px
out of curiosity did any feminist attack LISA?

it's the anti undertale

>>all male cast
>>story is about being a failed father and drug addict and regaining your manhood (or losing it)
>>homosex portrayed negatively as desperate and disgusting
>>
>>61195677
I would assume they're shitting themselves. 3D printers are already affordable and are capable of making some pretty detailed stuff, it's only a matter of time now
>>
So... accuse the writer of being sexist for downplaying the eldar? Accuse the writer of being a bigot for discriminating against the highest profile male asexuals in all of gaming?
>>
>>61195907
You know technology gets better with time right? GW has to think long term. 3D printers will be in every household and they'll just get better and better
>>
File: Ultramarines_Deathwatch_Vet.jpg (125KB, 616x676px) Image search: [Google]
Ultramarines_Deathwatch_Vet.jpg
125KB, 616x676px
>>61192915
Zaltys aye!
>>
>>61192567
They were grounded up to bloody paste and then used as armour paint by the grey knights. And I'm not even making this shit up, this thing actually was written in some canon book although it was later on dismissed as heretical rambling.
>>
wow...this shit looks boring

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGyYvAPwP_0
>>
>>61195935
oh and I forgot about the part where you murder a whole tribe of redskinned indians to take wood from their sacred tree
>>
>>61192915
>6'0
>6'2
>5'11
>>
File: 1418433272046.jpg (629KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1418433272046.jpg
629KB, 1280x1707px
>>61192438
I used to be a nerd and enjoy the company of nerds. That was when we liked rock music, Monty Python, and violent video games. Nerds are just cucks now. I think I'm going to have to disassociate myself from the culture.
>>
I thought the Orks were feminists, they certainly look like them.
>>
Why are women so autistic.
>>
File: 1451835084933.png (379KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
1451835084933.png
379KB, 500x372px
>>61192438
>>61192836
>https://archive.is/PQoPg

From TFA:
>See, the lack of any real female representation in the game is a well known issue, but whenever someone tries to bring up that maybe the largest and most pervasive army in the setting should maybe stop being a No Girls Allowed club, everyone will immediately inform them that Space Marines can’t be girls. Trust me, I know. This has happened to me. Repeatedly.

>This is what Dan Olsen called the Thermian Argument. If you want to go more in-depth, you should watch his three videos on the subject, but the basic idea is that this is a method of arguing around criticism by simply using the in-universe explanation for why something is the way it is to shut down the discussion.

Dan Olsen is a Canadian cück (Canuck) who would rather authoritarians are able to censor the Internet than have #GamerGate able to write things he doesn't like:
https://medium.com/@FoldableHuman

The Mary Sue probably doesn't need any introductions, but as SJW central, they agree.

Attacking vidya didn't work, so now their new front is tabletop. They are going to be disappointed, as we're already past Peak SJW.
>>
>>61194590
>/pol/ - Even when modelling, we still insult blacks
>>
>>61192438
There are women in WH40K and they've got their
own powersuits and shit.
>>61196057
That sounds fucking metal
>>
>>61195677
The way that 3D printers operate is by running a string of plastic to build up multiple layers. No matter how high the resolution is, you will always have this corrugated effect... Little bumps on the fight from head to toe. Naturally, this severely limits the aesthetic of a painted figure.

Further, the cost of hiring a sculptor is transferred to a 3D artist. The only savings in cost would be the $180 in molds and the fifty cents per miniature manufacturing cost, which would be transferred to get printer.

It takes a seriously long time to print a mini... So it would take days or even months to print a 40k army.

3D printing is kind of shit. Retailers just need to rein in their expectations and keep their day job.
>>
>>61196197
Orks don't really have a gender, they're more closer to fungus than anything else in this regard.
>>
>>61196066
I'd rather that than this autism:

http://youtu.be/q665tRoISjA

Nearly quit the hobby after watching the intro to this.
>>
>>61193388

Vaseline in background. Dare I even ask?
>>
>>61192915
i love seeing manlets get BTFO at every turn. They should all be exiled to an island like what happened in North Korea.
>>
File: Women-Laughing.jpg (123KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
Women-Laughing.jpg
123KB, 600x399px
>>61196396
>they're more closer to fungus than anything else in this regard.
yep absolutely feminists then
>>
>>61192438
>swjs pushing gender into a board game
it's a fucking scifi fantasy game it's not supposed to be compared to real life
>>
>>61196235
Part of me honestly hopes some the new GRL PWR policies in the US military leads to something out of guro hentai.

Once feminists see their worst nightmares come to horrifying life on the battlefield, maybe they'll finally stop pretending women can be real soldiers.
>>
>>61194943
haha They should make a tampon line for men the exclusive sales and advertising to traditional females is inexcusable. what if you re a transwoman to man. I'm sure you would still have your period sjws will eat this shit up.
>>
>>61196496
In case a nearby swede needs some for his refugee~ ^_^
>>
>>61196405

Hey man, at least they're passionate about something they love. I'll take them over the "lol critical theory" let me shit on everything chodes.
>>
Somebody please call in the fucking Exterminatus.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNc242mbiUs
>>
>>61196574

let's make #transpons real!
>>
File: Avg.StrayanHouse.jpg (35KB, 672x504px) Image search: [Google]
Avg.StrayanHouse.jpg
35KB, 672x504px
>>61196405
My skin won't stop crawling. Thanks, anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 314x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 314x400px
>>61196593
Absolute kek
Top fucking jej
>>
>>61196496
Hey man, the sculptor is my bro from Denmark.
>>
File: 1447032910019-1.jpg (979KB, 2100x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1447032910019-1.jpg
979KB, 2100x1500px
RIP this entire fucking franchise. I keep hearing about the pendulum swinging back but I read this shit and lose all hope.
>>
>>61196608
this.

People that love their hobby are great for the hobby. People that want to change the hobby are horrible.
>>
File: 1452633883488.png (415KB, 654x702px) Image search: [Google]
1452633883488.png
415KB, 654x702px
>>61192438
Gender Representation in Warhammer 40K

It's like a parody. So... being equally represented in Imperial Guard ranks, and having their own goddamn dedicated army not good enough from the four grills who play the game?

Games Workshop care only for money, they've made that clear enough over the years. I somehow doubt losing four sales, maybe eight if you count the beta orbiters who will try to virtue signal with this, is going to slow them down at all.

Not that I imagine the four girl players give two fucks about gender representation, as they either play Nids or Sisters anyway.

2016, the year Special Justice collapsed in on itself, just as predicted.
>>
I feel like we should start actively making women feel unwelcome in places where they just don't plain belong
>>
>>61196235

Dan Olsen also posted CP on 4+4chan as a false flag and they traced his IP.

Guy's a ninny and a literal cuckold.
>>
>>61196363
Newer prototypes are already combating this. It still takes a long ass time, but the string is basically reduced to a fine thread.

>>61196868
This article is just pissing in the Warp.
>>
File: by the emperor.jpg (327KB, 700x1690px) Image search: [Google]
by the emperor.jpg
327KB, 700x1690px
>>61192438
HERESY
>>
As if the representation of women is ever going to matter in a universe were whole planets are lost because clerical errors and executing retreating soldiers is considered a sport.
>>
I don't see why this is a surprise. /tg/ stuff has been cucked for far longer than /v/ stuff. dungeons and dragons has had gender quotas for their rulebooks since 3rd edition, and there was some scandal with a pro mtg player getting called sexist for some comment.

I find it interesting that sjw shit isn't being pushed hardest from the outside, but from people within the hobby groups. it seems like fat nerds are highly susceptible to the temptation of throwing their comrades under a bus for female attention.

anime shit seems more resistant though for some reason. is there something about chinese cartoons that makes you resist sjw, or are the people into it so far down the hole that they don't even consider appealing to women anymore?
>>
>>61196038
srsly, it won't even take that long.

there will be a short period of time where you can order 3D printed materials from a local cottage industry where you give them the plans and tell them how many copies you want and they just plug it in and charge you time+material+service fee.

one dude will have a shed with 8 3D printers, when they're too expensive for common ownership. everyone will just go pay him like $250 for an entirely freshly printed army.

or we'll have really weird shops that run the whole 3D printing gamut... 3D printed medical equipment and gaming toys and... i'm sure it'll be used for something other than toys and prosthetic/implants.

oh god, that's my new business plan. open up next to a hospital as a 3d printing lab/gaming store.

but no, really. the only future for these companies is in designing and selling off the blue prints for people to print their own.
>>
>>61192438
WTF what about the Adeptas Sororitias?
>>
File: 2016-01-16_23-45-51.png (9KB, 341x169px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-16_23-45-51.png
9KB, 341x169px
>being this much of a fucking heretic

BLAM
>>
>>61195314
>well known issue
Just because they're not as popular, doesn't mean they're not represented. If Sisters of Battle are OP, everyone plays SoB. If not, they don't.
>>
>>61197081
>anime shit seems more resistant though for some reason. is there something about chinese cartoons that makes you resist sjw, or are the people into it so far down the hole that they don't even consider appealing to women anymore?

Because Japan doesn't have this fucking problem, they know how to keep their women in line.
>>
File: dutchko.jpg (226KB, 600x433px) Image search: [Google]
dutchko.jpg
226KB, 600x433px
>>61196573

You, my droog, will like this fellow's work. "dutchko" likes to draw exactly that:
>pixiv dot net/member_illust.php?id=862223
>>
Why does there need to be female representation?

There's probably like 4 women on the entire planet who even play this thing.

The author of the article, clearly, doesn't give a shit about the hobby.

Not EVERY SINGLE THING has to appeal to EVERY SINGLE PERSON.

I don't like football, but I don't show up to games and demand every thing about it be changed to appeal to me and what I want.
>>
File: 1441055595315.jpg (615KB, 700x1690px) Image search: [Google]
1441055595315.jpg
615KB, 700x1690px
Time to purge some heretics.
SJW must die, the emperor wills it.
>>
File: third wave femenists.png (308KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
third wave femenists.png
308KB, 500x464px
i was going to post in their comments and then remembered I was banned
>>
File: Erwin 'The Desert Feel' Rommel.jpg (143KB, 566x677px) Image search: [Google]
Erwin 'The Desert Feel' Rommel.jpg
143KB, 566x677px
>>61196186
True.
I blame "lol geek culture" that was brought up by Big Bang Theory and lapped up by normalfags and only further exploited by Hot Topic.

It's a good tip to never associate yourself with any fandom/culture to begin with. Just enjoy what you enjoy without the fucking drama.
>>
File: heresy.jpg (16KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
heresy.jpg
16KB, 225x225px
BURN THE HERETICS!!
>>
>>61193654

First off Tau, Eldar and Impereal Guard all canonly, have females enlisted and do not discriminate on task that men or female can do. In fact Eldar is majority female since they fill the roll of elves.

Second: Orks in 40k are actually a fungus. I can't say I know much about Orks 40k wise but last time I checked they did not have any traditional reproduction organs and I don't even think they need food either since they are actually a plant.

3rd GW does not give a shit about what anyone says, not even their fans. Everyone has been BEGGING them for 40k games and the most they are getting a ipad chess games.

Plus this subject has been surrounding GW for years and every time they give them the finger. The only market they care about are autistic NEETs, they know better than to give in to anyone that isn't themselves.
>>
>>61197081
I'm going to operate at a loss to create a game that /pol/ should be proud of. Naturally I'm replacing races and established religions with made up bullshit with superfluous changes for flair... But the game itself will attempt to view the politics of the day through a lens this board would find familiar.

Specifically because the hobby is becoming corrupted, this is why I'm producing the game.
>>
>>61197031
>printers vs molds
Molds will always have more definition, anon.

3d printing is going to get really advanced and really cheap, and will become the standard eventually.

But you're comparing digital film to roll. Roll just has way more definition, but is much more costly.
>>
>>61193570
>Khorne
>ever laughing
>>
File: HERESY.jpg (70KB, 500x638px) Image search: [Google]
HERESY.jpg
70KB, 500x638px
>>61192438
>>
>>61193570

8, you forgot the 2 ork,1 necron god and the FUCKING GOD EMPEROR OF MAN KIND YOU HERETIC.
>>
File: fow-02.jpg (132KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
fow-02.jpg
132KB, 1024x680px
Just play the superior miniatures game

Better community, more polished rules, reasonably priced, and based on real events instead of silly fantasy things
>>
>>61195935
>>61196125
>all male cast
Don't you play half the game as a girl?
>>
>>61197267
>unusually pale
>white guy

wut? >>61194778
Isn't dah empruh canonically descended from Injun psycher shamans or something?
>>
File: 01f[1].jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
01f[1].jpg
19KB, 400x400px
>>
File: 1449440772793.png (116KB, 228x260px) Image search: [Google]
1449440772793.png
116KB, 228x260px
>>61192438
> For the purposes of this article, unless otherwise stated, we are assuming that every model’s gender lines up with their sexual characteristics. Obviously, it’s possible that your entire Space Marines Chapter identifies as women, but since we can’t ask the models how they identify, we have to base it on what the model looks like, and how the background is written.
holy mother of kek
>>
File: HeresyStamp.png (36KB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
HeresyStamp.png
36KB, 192x192px
This must be slaanesh work !!
>>
File: 1446418104957.jpg (111KB, 735x960px) Image search: [Google]
1446418104957.jpg
111KB, 735x960px
>>61197574
holy shit what miniatures game is that m8?
>>
>>61197279
watching anime doesn't make you japanese though. are you saying that watching their cartoons somehow makes you follow their cultural values?
>>
>>61197580
that's the sequel, Lisa the Joyful, which is pretty shit and doesn't have multiple party members to find
>>
>>61197377
nobody has ever convinced me with in-lore facts that Orks are Fungi, it seems to me that nobody has been alive long enough to collect data about female Orks.
>>
>>61197546
>implying all gods aren't just manifestations of Mork and Gork
>and that mork and gork aren't the same god with split personality
There is only one god, and things that it created to please it. GorknMork is the one true Warp being and different perspectives of it lead to different cultures.
>>
I wish normies would leave nerd culture alone
>>
File: 1452634052754.png (197KB, 286x368px) Image search: [Google]
1452634052754.png
197KB, 286x368px
>>61197081
>or are the people into it so far down the hole that they don't even consider appealing to women anymore?
Touches of that in the fanbase, yes. But also most likely because grills are massively over-represented as protagonists in contemporary anime. Of 24 new shows every three months, three quarters will feature female protagonists, at least. There's no Special Justice argument to be found. Not that this stopped them going after video games with their endless character list of female stars, of course, but even so, that sort of accusation is laughable with anime.

Also: Japan. Try this Special Justice Warrior nonsense on with SHAFT Studios and see how far you get, eh? KyoAni's lead team of exceptionally talented women art directors will laugh openly in you stupid gaijin face, too, right next to the roster of stunning beautiful idol voice actresses. In Japan you work to earn money; be good or be gone. The opposite of the SJW mantra.
>>
>>61197602
He came out of Turkey.
>>
>>61192438
>See, the lack of any real female representation in the game is a well known issue
This is literally the first time I've ever heard this argument brought up against Warhammer, ever
>>
>>61197574
fantasy is way better than real.

and as for real, ww2 is so overplayed.

napoleon or medieval or ancient history.
>>
>>61197602

Yes, he is the incarnation of all the immortal shamans. He was also born in turkey.
>>
>>61197574
>based on real events
>instead of silly fantasy things
That's the appeal though. The silly fantasy is so insane, it's fun. If I wanted to roll dice to see if I lost 50 or 150 unnammed grunts on some shore I've never seen, it'd be a bigger game.

I'd also be playing football instead of with miniature toys.
>>
>>61197328
>calling for the picture that perfectly lined up the start of big bang theory and the fucking "games are super duper sexist" bullshit
i know one of you autists have it
>>
>>61197794
Flames of War, a 15mm scaled WW2 game. If you are more interested in smaller infantry actions, Bolt Action is a game in 28mm with a good line up.
>>
File: fow.jpg (100KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
fow.jpg
100KB, 736x552px
>>61197794
Flames of War
Perfect if you enjoy mowing down untermsechen

You can get 110 German Soldiers for $30, enough for an entire army.

I will concede I only got into it because all of the 40K players were 14, but have since really fallen in love with it
>>
>>61197824
>Mork and Gork
Sounds like characters from childrens show.
>>
>>61197838
they wont stop until put LGBTygdfadgfuyagf bullshit in everthing
>>
Orks is asexual nonbinary
>>
>>61196235
>using the in-universe explanation for why something is the way it is to shut down the discussion

Literally, "not bending the story to our will is problematic."
>>
>>61197267
>emps is anatolian and has brownish skin
>everyone on salamder home world has jet black skin

does this heretic no nothing of the lore?
>>
>this immediately presents the first major hurdle when discussing the sexual politics of Warhammer 40,000

>the sexual politics of Warhammer 40,000

For what purpose?
>>
File: who dat.jpg (82KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
who dat.jpg
82KB, 600x800px
>comics destroyed by sjws
>vidya destroyed by sjws
>mummers(over a hundred years of tradition) destroyed by sjws http://www.phillyvoice.com/mummers-announce-steps-address-hate-promote-inclusion/
>now they've set their sights on traditional games

I don't even play Warhammer and I'm pissed off. They need to fuck off and leave our hobbies alone. You don't see men getting pissed off at their hobbies and trying to change them.
>>
>>61197989
That looks fucking fantastic. How's the gaming community?
>>
>>61198054
Well Orks are about as intelligent as such. So yea. All they really know is kill and fight. Even the smart ones are only smart because of some instinctual knowledge they lotteried into. They don't really understand why their tech works. They just know it works.

And they ironically make magic real by believing it's real.
>>
>>61197805
No I'm saying that Japan, where anime is made, gives no shits about pandering to SJWs because they don't have that problem over there. If you're talking about the Western fanbase for anime fans, there's SJWs
>>
>>61198153
These SJW cunts needs a zyklon b treatment
>>
File: 1445950648422.png (248KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1445950648422.png
248KB, 267x200px
>>61197989
>>61197979
that shits pretty fucking cool, i've been researching WW2 vehicles and weaponry for ages, i hope being in the uk doesn't fuck up the price like normally
>>
>>61197574

Stuff is pure distilled girl-B-gone.
>>
>>61198297

Correct.
>>
>>61197989
that looks pretty sweet...
>>
>>61198054
Orks operate on meme magic.
>>
>>61198192
It's really nice where I am. One dude I played against wore an actual WWII German helmet the whole time. It's fairly popular, right behind Warhammer and Warmachine in terms of playerbase. See if anyone nearby plays it and try a demo game. You can get plastic models from third party companies for a fraction of the price of the official ones.
>>
>>61198153
The thing here is that they don't have hobbies. Their entire existence revolves around spotting "offensive" stuff and dishing out justice. Day of the rope can't come soon enough.
>>
I love that our generation is filled with such pathetic men. Makes it easy to get high tier women when half the generation are effeminate manbabies that play with toys
>>
>>61198247
>And they ironically make magic real by believing it's real.
So, literal meme magic?
Does that mean most of /pol/ are orks or just really fucking stupid?
>>
>>61198153
>vidya destroyed by sjws

>a bunch of shitty indy developers that were never serious developers shit out pandering crap

>the established names didn't give half a fuck

Microtransaction acceptance was more caustic overall than the SJW ripple that got ousted. And I'm not even saying gamergate did anything. I'm saying project cycles for AAA titles exist over spans of time that the SJW craze didn't exist long enough to affect. There's games on shelves that were in development for 5+ years. The SJW shit was all of like 2 years and even then it met serious resistance by the community. That's why they tried to mislabel the fanbase and failed hard. EA may be a soulless corporate hellhole, but they still know who butters their toast and it'd be retarded to shit on their consumer unlike gaming journalism thought.
>>
>>61198497
Nice, cheers for the info, man.
>>
>>61198565
Yes and yes.
>>
>>61192567
The reason we never got a nids expansion.
>Fuck
>This
>Gay
>Earth.
>>
>>61198661
Also, check out the generals on /tg/ for their newbie guide. Good idea to look at it, especially if you want to learn how niche armies like Finland work.
>>
File: oldfag.png (318KB, 423x600px) Image search: [Google]
oldfag.png
318KB, 423x600px
This thread is 70% cancer and 30% estrogen.
>>
>>61198497

The Open Fire starter is a helluva deal, too. A company of Grenadiers and some Stugs against a British Sherman company w/ US paratrooper platoon circa Market Garden, plus dice and some ersatz terrain for about 75 bucks.

Well-stocked box.
>>
>>61194918
>they are men
They're men just like battle tanks are men. Even calling a Dreadnought a 'man' would be asinine. They're more machine than man by the time they become heavy weapons marines.
>>
>>61198611
>the established names didn't give half a fuck

Pretty sure games like Civilization, Mass Effect and Dragon Age were pandering hard. Also, Borderlands and Killing Floor 2.

Even that one Mega Man spinoff that got crowdfunded.
>>
>>61197989
>>61197979
welp i checked the priced a single Jagdpanther in the uk is £10-£14.50 for a fucking single tank, for comparison a 1:35 tamiya jagdpanther is £19, i mean it's better than GW but i might as well collect a 1:35 army
>>
File: IMPATIENTMARINES.jpg (309KB, 712x2500px) Image search: [Google]
IMPATIENTMARINES.jpg
309KB, 712x2500px
>>61192915
>>61192438

IN THE NAME OF THE EMPRAH WE SHALL SMITE THESE ACCURSED NIGGER FAGGOTS
>>
>>61198367
implying you've ever touched a woman that wasnt a waifu pillow
>>
>>61198981
Look at tanks from other companies. You can order Jagdpanthers for $4 from Zvezda, and a similarly low price from Plastic Soldier Company. Unlike GW, Battlefront is totally OK with you not using the official miniatures.
>>
File: 1438610842599.png (81KB, 409x406px) Image search: [Google]
1438610842599.png
81KB, 409x406px
>>61198813
Exactly why SJWs should stay out.
I thought 40k was normie-proof.
>>
>>61198367
Everyone I know that is involved in the hobby either has no problem getting girlfriends or is married with children.

Every nerd I know that gave up the hobby to get laid is still sad and lonely.

If you stand up for your interests, women will accept them. Only a coward gives up what he loves for puss.
>>
>>61199112
>I thought 40k was normie-proof.

It is. That's why it must be changed.
>>
>>61197817

Google it. Orks breed by releasing spores from their blood, which then slowly grow in the ground and spawns new orks. This is why ridding orks off planets is so hard without going border line exterminatus on planets.
>>
>>61199146
THE TRUTH
my girl even accepts my hobby - pinball
and that is the geekiest and 100% men hobby in the world
>>
>>61192438
I don't value the opinion of a grown man who's job it whining about the lack of females in a WAR game.
>>
>>61199088
What he said. There's plenty of options.
>>
is there a good minis game that's like 1300s AD?

late crusades, byzantines, italian mercenaries, etc?

or maybe just warhammer fantasy if it wasn't $5,000 to play and all fucked up and shit.
>>
>>61193570
I dont think nurgle would be too fond of all this progressive change.
>>
>>61195314
>men can only be space maries because... because... you know its sooo stoopid i wont even get into it.
>>
>>61192438
I'm always upset that I don't shoot and kill enough virtual women.
>>
>>61199146

Calm down, spergy. I only meant girls don't want to play it or have any interest in it so it's tamper-proof.
>>
File: 1422939347478.gif (846KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1422939347478.gif
846KB, 600x600px
They better stay the fuck away.
>>
>>61199317
The answer is yes. You can get anything in any scale for any time period. Check out www.theminiaturespage.com
>>
>>61196066

No shit it's a table top game. What were you expecting?
>>
Ever notice they only go after fields dominated by supposedly beta guys? They never attack the hobbies and jobs of stereotypical alpha chads. Feminism is a sexual strategy, dont be a white knight.
>>
>>61192438

TAKE MY FUCKING FREEDOM BUT DON'T TAKE MY WARHAMMER
>>
>>61199146
wow an actually good canadian post
>>
>They have six different armies: Space Marines, Chaos Space Marines, Space Wolves, Grey Knights, Dark Angels, and Blood Angels,
...It doesn't sound like this guy is really as into WH40k as he says. The last four are armies OF space marines, and there are many more than six of them. The Chaos Space Marines are not really Space Marines, and they make up something like eight chapters IIRC.

Is there some aspect to this I've missed (like maybe those are the only six armies people play) or is this guy just spewing bullshit?
>>
>>61199317
In that era there really isn't anything that is actively played. I am certain that there are rules for such a thing though. Hail Caesar to start. Check out the historical wargaming general on /tg/ and download a ruleset that you like.

As far as fantasy goes, Kings of War is just poor mans WHFB which is now better than the real deal after WHFB was axed.
>>
>>61192438
Jokes on you, 40k was dead already thanks to GW.
>>
>>61194949
These kind of women are honestly no better, it's like the pot calling the kettle black. They're probably terribly overweight, and bed the first person they saw.

They can't get Chad's cock, so they spend their downtime spitting on people they feel is below them. Thee worst kind of human being.
>>
>SJWs have become bored with video games

More like they gave up because they aren't being allowed to get any farther then pressuring some companies into doing their bidding. The vast majority, including the AAA industry, are not doing anything different then what they were doing 6 years ago.
>>
>>61199528
>No shit it's a table top game. What were you expecting?

never seen it before, didn't know what to expect.

Is it fun? Seems like it's more fun to talk about and prepare your shit for than to actually play, but what do I know.
>>
File: A_Man_of_Many_Hats_by_Gannadene.jpg (476KB, 473x1200px) Image search: [Google]
A_Man_of_Many_Hats_by_Gannadene.jpg
476KB, 473x1200px
>>61193570
>>61197438
If anything this shit probably pisses of Khorne the most

Slannesh is all over it because its fucking Slannesh

Tzeentch is the cryptic space Jew of all according to keikaku so it works for him

Nergal doesn't care because all those tranny marines would anhero anyway just like in real life

Khorne however would be sputtering with rage over something so trivial and utterly asinine that it distracts people from killing each other. That, and SJW's are the perfect storm of dishonorable tactics as well as utter pussies. He'd hate the shit out of them
>>
File: agdq37.webm (3MB, 798x480px) Image search: [Google]
agdq37.webm
3MB, 798x480px
rip warhammer.

they already ruined gdq. turned a fun event about speed running and hilarious autism into a boring politically correct charity money grab.
>>
>>61197081

One Japan doesn't have this problem.

Two you have to be a max autistic/fetish loving freak to enjoy majority of anime (specially now) so it's like trying to convince Chris Chan that blue armed Sonic is ok.

He's not going to change his mind and you are arguing with Chris Chan. There is literally no point nor is there any winning for the agressor.
>>
The only thing I agree with int this article is the lack of female guard models. The Imperium gives 0 fucks about your gender or heritage and adding something female to the kits would be a nice touch.

But female Space Marines are still dumb. Even if it was possible in the 40K universe to create a female Space Marine it would change nothing. The genetic enhancements would destroy anything resembling the female form and all that Imperial brainwashing makes concepts such as gender not important at all.

All in all, for somebody who claims to like the setting she seems to completely miss the entire point about the 40K setting. Humanity is beset on all sides by aliens and deamons and it is a desperate age of survival. Your penis or lack thereoff, your sexual "orientation" and your views on race are completely irrelevant in a universe where deamons gobble up your soul.
>>
>>61193789

Duel Masters was ignored, not even I cared for it. Beyblade was the hotness for a month and it was back to yu-gi-oh.
>>
requesting the comic about games being destroyed by girls and chads.
>>
>>61199814
Think of chess, but with more dynamics... Like terrain, facings, weapon types, unit quality, unit specific special rules, close combat, orbital insertions, helicopter assaults and shit like that.
>>
>>61193991
>Do women even have hobbies?
Being catty towards other women, particularly those you feel threatened by.
>>
>>61198153
m8, SJWs haven't destroyed any of that. Take a closer look. Comics have morphed into Blockbuster Movies, with every single experimental new market SJW-appeasing comic line folding flat due to lack of sales, meanwhile the more traditional lines are selling as strong as ever. That is to type: poorly outside of movie tie-ins.

SciFi survived the attack, with SJW-condemned books boosting sales, and Lesbian Dinosaurs In Space selling three hundred copies with the rest of the run pulped.

Ditto video games. Mainly because videogames have their roots in SciFi and Fantasy, where battling female protagonists and sarcastic grill sidekicks were first imagined: there was nothing at all to change. The handful of SJW-appeasing titles that came out all bombed flat because they were shit games. Dragon Age Inquisition may be a great game, but it suffered a very successful consumer boycott on first release, and the rest of the industry went "We told you so, this is bullshit" and returned to making their own female stars do sexy little feminine splish splash dances in puddles and toning down the gay. DAI is in fact a cracking game, just avoid the routes that lead to the ugly lesbian scenes, easily done. Listening to the SJWs lost them tens of millions of dollars on first month sales over content they could have quietly slipped in as a matter of course and nobody would have ever commented on it. They won't make that mistake ever again.

The Mummers thing... okay, they are gunning for that as a part of the wider attack on Traditions lead by governments, but it'll survive. It's survived this far, through much worse.

SJWs greatest weakness is that their batshit followers... don't spend money. Look at how successful that Protein World was when they attacked their adverts. Sales went through the roof, there was no boycott at all; fatties weren't ever going to buy their stuff anyway.
>>
>>61199571
This guy is spewing a lot of bullshit. He completely disregards any xeno armies, and doesn't even seem to mention the fucking Imperial Guard.
I didn't think faggots would try and ruin table top games, but I guess I was wrong.
>>
>>61199814

Pretty much.

All those epic /tg/ DnD threads that they seem to have endless amounts of? Really those are like, one in a million and take 2 hours to make that 10 line green text story.

I mean, not to dis table top but it's really a taste you are born with, specially with minitures.

And since it's an army game you also have to take in posotioning, armor, ammo type, unit type, terrain and a tons of other shit.
>>
>>61193991
Gossip, makeup, shopping.

Really shit hobbies.
>>
>>61199929
If they keep ruining everything what's to keep anyone from going nuts, most of these hobbies are ways of guys trying to vent their frustrations.

So if that's all taken you can bet your ass they'll be a sort of revolution.
>>
File: 1187x840_a_12[1].jpg (94KB, 1187x840px) Image search: [Google]
1187x840_a_12[1].jpg
94KB, 1187x840px
>>61196363
Look into laser sintering printing it has no corrugation and is capable of producing incredibly fine details depending on the mesh size of powder used. The super high end are capable of sintering metal.
>>
>>61200221

Like a nice, dynamic SS Kampfgruppe. Fearless Veteran, come at me, bro.
>>
File: 1379918972541.jpg (11KB, 251x231px) Image search: [Google]
1379918972541.jpg
11KB, 251x231px
>>61200119

>irrelevant in a universe where deamons gobble up your soul.

Wait I'm confused are you talking about our World? Because I see no difference anymore (SJWs beginning to gobble up people's souls).
>>
For the Craftworld!
>>
>>61200221
I can see the appeal. Thanks anon.

>>61200314
Makes sense. I grew up before vidya so I played all those table top games. They seemed more fun to geek out on than to actually play, but maybe that was just my experience.

I can see how it'd be an engrossing hobby.
>>
>>61196350
pretty sure Warhammer itself is metal
>>
>>61199571
He's just fishing for attention and to garner a response, he knows nothing of the universe, and decided to write a piece on it anyways, he's got to pay the bills somehow.
>>
>>61200597

>Not the Tombworld.
>>
>>61192438
so has anyone gone to /tg/ and broke the bad news to them?
>>
>>61199929
I think it would be better if they could just come in and tell everyone where to donate money to in lieu of ruining everything, People would donate money jsut to have them shut the fuck up and not ruin something.
>>
File: whycontainit.jpg (21KB, 361x250px) Image search: [Google]
whycontainit.jpg
21KB, 361x250px
>>61200853
I guarantee that it would get auto-purged.
Give it a try anon.
>>
>>61193419
The ork has a point, battle brothers. Ive never seen a transgender piece of shit pick up a bolter. TO ARMS!
>>
>>61200434
Women don't like that men can be perfectly happy without them so they shove their nose into whatever hobby it is to see what all the fuss is about only to find nothing.

Women can not ever be happy.
>>
>>61200993
This. /tg/ has had sjw mods for ages now
>>
File: (CANT WAKE UP).png (789KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
(CANT WAKE UP).png
789KB, 1280x720px
Oh hell fuckin no
When does this feminist ride end?
>>61200853
they´ll be fine. They can use their weird fetishs as "race" and call feminism scum "racist"
>>
>>61200890

Isn't that just extortion, though? Pay us money, or we'll fuck up your funtimes.
>>
>>61197081
Otaku culture is literally untouchable. You have documentaries on Japan being "lol so weird and random hentai ex dee" every single year put out by the media to try to make dents in the subculture and it doesn't work. The anime fandom is too autistic to be messed with.

Also what the other guy said: literally almost every show has a female protag. There are more female roles than there are male.
>>
>>61198297
>If you're talking about the Western fanbase for anime fans, there's SJWs
there are? it seems like there's non-ironic sjw presence on /co/ and /tg/ and /v/, but I haven't seen a hint of it on /a/ or /jp/.
>>
>>61200434
They have nowhere left to run and they don't have the balls to stand up for themselves. They just join them out of pure defeatism.
>>
>>61199146
>Only a coward gives up what he loves for puss

But you shouldn't be playing with miniature toys past 12, anon.
>>
File: 1452805774031.png (229KB, 450x500px) Image search: [Google]
1452805774031.png
229KB, 450x500px
>>61193991
Competing aggressively with other women over every fucking little thing imaginable, with no tangible reward at the end of it all.

As far as I can tell, anyway. They've got a Hell of a long way to go socially before taking up hobbies purely for fun and not giving a fuck what other people think about it. It's sad, really, what an empty, constantly-paranoid life they all seem to lead underneath it all.
>>
File: warhammer.jpg (123KB, 864x576px) Image search: [Google]
warhammer.jpg
123KB, 864x576px
>>61192438

Seriously, warhammer? Don't they realize what kind of people play this?

Good luck with this feminist campaign.
>>
>>61192438

>Armageddon Steel Legion is regarded as the best Imperial Guard Regiment

ELYSIAN MOTHERFUCKING DROP TROOPS WANT A WORD, SON.
>>
File: this game.webm (3MB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
this game.webm
3MB, 768x432px
>>61196983
>Special Justice
kek, haven't seen that one before. But yeah, let's hope the wheels come off that retarded movement and we see a swift end to the madness that are SJW.
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 842x949px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 842x949px
>>61192438
>tfw SJWs completely ignore your army even though it'd probably trigger them the most.
It's good to be a special snowflake sometimes.
>>
File: 1449031232529.gif (3MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1449031232529.gif
3MB, 240x180px
Boardgames are pretty problematic so I don't blame them.
>>
>>61200356
This 100% this, and I'm almost contemplating if we should just kill them all off just because of something as useless as Gossip was created by them.
>>
>>61201502
>Entire army is unpainted

At least be a nerd properly fuck
>>
File: 3737436-6921358667-34164.jpg (323KB, 960x687px) Image search: [Google]
3737436-6921358667-34164.jpg
323KB, 960x687px
>>61200597
>>61200799

Damn heretics

For Terra!
>>
>>61195314
>not realizing the Sisters of Battle are badass
>>
>>61197328
Underrated post
>>
>>61193211
shut the fuck up kyle
>>
>deamons of Slaneesh on the attack
>>
File: Majestic moose.jpg (49KB, 468x440px) Image search: [Google]
Majestic moose.jpg
49KB, 468x440px
>>61192438
>Sisters of battle
>Those filthy slanesh succubi
>Lots of eldar winninz
>Orcs are fungus so wheyy
>dont know if there is a imperial guard captain woman somewhere
>Tau are homos so what can you do
>I dont even know if nids have genders

Same old shit, cant win.
>Women being killed
Seximus
>No women being killed
Seximus
>Sexy woman
Seximus
>Plain woman
Seximus, too boring characters
>Burkhas
Wheeyy
>>
File: 1293948471840[1].jpg (98KB, 535x437px) Image search: [Google]
1293948471840[1].jpg
98KB, 535x437px
>>61192438
>>
>>61193991

>Do women even have hobbies?

Complaining about male hobbies
>>
>>61192438
But he's completely wrong and that's the funny part. There are lots of women in the Imperium like the Sisters and Inquisitors. The Eldar have a large number of women too.
>>
how hard is it for them to grasp the concept of TOTAL FUCKING WAR.

Mankind is under an existential threat from practically everything else that exists in that universe, so women have really only one job: Make more humans.
Make as many humans as possible.

As they did in all cases of total war across history.
>>
>>61203266
(this purely relates to the imperial guard-point he talked about)
>>
Can I make a request? Can we just Exterminatus earth, then fuck off to make alpha centauri earth 2.0?
>>
>>61200119
>The only thing I agree with int this article is the lack of female guard models. The Imperium gives 0 fucks about your gender or heritage and adding something female to the kits would be a nice touch.

See
>>61203266
I think only women who are barren are allowed to serve at the front of the imperial guard.
Wasn't this mentioned somewhere? Dead Man Walking maybe?
>>
File: 1375152893130.png (162KB, 500x602px) Image search: [Google]
1375152893130.png
162KB, 500x602px
>>61192438
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNc242mbiUs
The Emperor protects.
>>
>>61198954
>civilization
People still believe the franchise was destined to failure long before SJW meddling. And they're right because Sid Meier is a hack fraud.

>mass effect
Honestly don't know what the SJW pandering would be. You could fuck everyone. The people that liked Mass Effect liked that you could fuck everyone.

>Dragon Age
If inquisition was ass, it was because they changed how the gameplay functioned and eliminated the uniqueness of the character in favor of exposition. Changing the skin tone of a character is hardly noteworthy.

>borderlands/killing floor
Borderlands was meh to begin with and killing floor is a minigame pretending to be a real game. And I couldn't play more than an hour of it before the english accent of the shop keeper drove me to dropping out midgame.
>>
File: tumblr_n54du94QsP1r8uyogo1_400.png (136KB, 400x561px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n54du94QsP1r8uyogo1_400.png
136KB, 400x561px
>>61203477

>destroying the Holy Terra, cradle of mankind, birthplace of the Emperor

What is this heresy?
>>
>>61192438
Hey how about shut up and dont fucking play it if you have an issue with it.
>>
>>61199571
To be fair, it's horse shit that Humans get a damn cauldron full of options compared to the other species.

>we have half a dozen different space marine codices
>one for orks
>one for chaos marines
>one for demons
Only eldar has two, and even then, they're more or less chaos eldar versus not-chaos eldar while most of the human codices could cooperate.
>>
>>61203973
we'll just pretend earth 2.0 IS terra, and not tell the all knowing all seeing god emperor.

o wait
>>
File: 1417482001281.png (273KB, 518x700px) Image search: [Google]
1417482001281.png
273KB, 518x700px
>>61193007
and now they've gone too far
>>
>>61203613
>I think only women who are barren are allowed to serve at the front of the imperial guard.

Sorry, you're thinking of the Death Korp (or Korps?) of Krieg, which is speculated to do... something... to women to turn them into baby factories (moreso than usual). This is not Guard standard at all, any more than all space marines being werewolves.

IG minis have more problems than gender representation though, like that they're stubby freaks.
>>
>>61194590
awesome. more pics
>>
You're late to the party, op. /tg/ related stuff has been taken over by the sjws for years. They just didn't put up a fight, unlike the vidya community.
>>
>>61199669
T-this...

>I play bloodbowl almost exclusively now
Good fucking fun, imo. And ripe with conversions and jokes. Also not nearly as expensive and it's natural that you'd want to make your own stadium.
>>
File: 1392141876247.png (766KB, 1000x650px) Image search: [Google]
1392141876247.png
766KB, 1000x650px
>>61203266
concepts of warfare will always be foreign to modern women. in their minds men are an unlimited resource to berate until they need something, which they will cry for. makes me angry to think of women in history who basically wore out their wombs trying to make as many sons as possible for their nations.
>>
File: 1409270520721.webm (3MB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1409270520721.webm
3MB, 1440x900px
>>61204299
Daily Reminder
>>
>>61192438
from the article, humans lack women, other alien races are genderless or have women leads to : "We’ve established that the state of gender representation in Warhammer 40k is a major problem at best, and a complete disaster at worst."
just a complete lack of logic or reasoning because his sister of whatever dont get new lore and codexes
>>
File: 1411279577073.jpg (360KB, 798x1138px) Image search: [Google]
1411279577073.jpg
360KB, 798x1138px
>>61192438
Once we transcend our mortal frames we need never concern ourselves with such foolishness again

Femicunts cannot tempt the flesh of betacucks if there is no flesh to tempt

PRAISE THE MACHINE GOD
>>
>>61204511
oh shit
>>
>>61204638

You tried to slip in heresy before the thread archived, didn't you? I see you. The inquistion has been alerted.
Thread posts: 306
Thread images: 79

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.