[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
MGTOW
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 59
This is your daily reminder that you don't have to get married. It's optional.

You don't have to let women or their white knights servants shame you for refusing to become a provision drone.


When they call you names for refusing to become an ATM with legs, smirk at them.
Smirk and realize that your life has innate value as a human being, independent of any action or role.

>you are not your job
>>
It's not so easy for us non whites bro. Getting cucked is our cultural past time in east asia and poo in the loo.
>>
>>61181976

Two parent households are absolutely essential for maintaining the integrity of a society.

If you don't advocate marriage, I hope you at least favor a two parent household
>>
>>61181976
Why do you have such a twisted view of women?

You are literally the same as a man-hating feminist.
>>
>>61181976
>>
>>61182173
I don't favor parenting at all.

I assert that traditional women are worse relationship material than feminists. Here is why:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_b8Gs6WoW0

I hate feminism. My assertion that traditional women are worse relationship material than feminists is not an endorsement of feminism.

It seems to me that there is a common misconception that traditional women are the antithesis of feminism. They are not. I assert that a traditional woman is nothing more than a feminist who wants to get her slaves back.

Traditional women are much more harmful to men than feminists.
>>
File: index.jpg (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
index.jpg
8 KB, 200x200
>>61182217
>You are literally the same as a man-hating feminist.
No, that would be an MRA.

MGTOW do not hate women. We do not fear woman.

Do you know of any biologists who hate spiders? Having respect for a poisonous spider doesn't equal being afraid of it. Knowing exactly what a woman is doesn't equate hatred.
>>
>>61182310

Then single father households are the only answer. Single mother households are a breeding ground for criminals and emotional instability.
>>
>>61181976
but my wife is the one who's supporting me financially. what then?
>>
>>61182477
>Then single father households are the only answer.

No, you're still not getting it. Not being a father at all is the answer.
>>
>>61182553

Then how do we reproduce?
>>
>>61182467
Tell us about your mother.
>>
>>61182467
>When they call you names for refusing to become an ATM with legs

What about this line? Don't try to hide your real views, it's pathetic.
>>
MGTOW is degenerate in the most truest form of the word.

Jerking off and playing xbox all day while giving up on attempting to start a family is one thing.
But trying to rationalize, celebrate, and spread your defeatist bullshit on others makes MGTOW ideological cancer.
>>
>>61182479
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-467390/Househusband-backlash-high-flying-wives-ditch-men-em-em-wanted-stay-home.html
>>
>>61182618
MGTOW is literally going your own way. It's just men who live for themselves. No wife or kids just them living and doing what they want
>>
>>61182173

>raising children
>having no future

I don't even
>>
>>61182715
i noticed that this ideology is primarily directed towards white men. encouraging them to not build relationships, therefore discouraging them from having children.

who could be behind this movement?
>>
>>61181976

>be me
>get married to a "strong independent womyn"
>get accused of rape after 1.5 years of marriage and locked in a cell
>no charges and case dropped due to no evidence
>visit one a mutual friend in another country, she tells me out of sympathy that she had met someone else and used rape accusation as a way of leaving marriage and not looking like slut

>6 months after divorce
>meet a new woman, literally a virgin despite being 9/10
>submissive but clumsily tries to take control sometimes which is extremely cute
>date and happier than I have ever been

NEVER GET MARRIED
>>
>>61182618
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyenSX4XSZA
>>
>>61182619
Tell us about yours.
>>
File: Marriage.jpg (124 KB, 1130x752) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Marriage.jpg
124 KB, 1130x752
>>61182715
>>61182924

MGTOW is not a movement. It's a lifestyle.
In order to be MGTOW, all you have to do is not enter into a relationship with a woman.
That's it. That's all it is.
Its easy to mistake MGTOW for a movement, because men who begin living this lifestyle find it improves their quality of life so much that they feel compelled to share their way of life with other men. There is no more organization behind this compulsion to share the benefits of our lifestyle than there is in recommending to someone that they go see a good movie.
It's a grassroots, spontaneous male awakening to the parasitical nature of women regardless of political affiliations.
>>
>>61182845
thank goodness we don't have your modern western culture. our country sucks but i can take solace in the fact that there is still meaning to our relationships.
>>
>>61183022
She is 58 and works for a local dentist. She has been there my entire life, all 30 years, and has loved me greatly every step of the way. Your turn.
>>
File: seal-gaaay.png (81 KB, 339x337) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
seal-gaaay.png
81 KB, 339x337
>>61182310
>>
i didnt need mgtow to tell me this. i just needed my non retarded brain
>>
>>61183117
but what about the sexual needs?
>>
>>61181976
My wife is a solid 9/10 paramedic and I'm a bartender. She pays most of the bills.
There are lots of great women out there, stop being such a little bitch.
Hit the gym, get some hobbies, become someone worth spending time with.
Pathetic.
>>
>>61183355
yes anon just hit the gym and find your beautiful intelligent wife. there is one out there for everyone, believe me. im totally not just naturally good looking
>>
>>61183355
stop making sense. you're going to hurt their feelings.
>>
>>61181976
Enjoy growing old alone and dying in a nursing home surrounded by no one.
>>
>>61181976

Good job promoting the decline of the white population with your MGTOW shit. How about this, meet some girls who still hold traditional values, get to know them for a while and then make a decision if she would be a good wife.
>>
>>61183306
I get laid all the time. I own a bar and I have lots of friends.

Refraining from entering into a committed monogamous relationship doesn't mean you are celibate.
>>
>>61183973
but that is still a form of relationship. and you were previously saying not to enter any form of relationship with a woman.
>>
>>61183875

lol, you can still have a partner just don't get married.
>>
File: image.jpg (334 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
334 KB, 1200x800
Just remember

The only thing that women care about is this

The older you get the more you understand

The more money you make = the hotter women you date

Making women all whores. Fuck them don't love them

Never forget. Money rules all
>>
>>61183875
We all die alone it does not matter if your wife holds your hand you are still dying.
>>
File: Capture (2).png (103 KB, 186x214) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Capture (2).png
103 KB, 186x214
>>61183904

>2015+1
>traditional values
>>
>>61181976
Impregnate them but dont get marrried. There you go problem solved.
>>
>>61183355
It's so obvious that the entire basis for your self esteem is having won the approval of a woman.

>I'm valuable because woman vouches for me.
>>
>>61182902
It is a pity your father didn't go his own way.
>>
>>61181976
>not realizing families are the building block of society

I'm glad you won't reproduce. MGTOW is blue pilled as fuck.
>>
>>61184339
That society is dead and gone

Money rules all
>>
>>61184476
this is as bluepilled as #feelthebern
>>
File: mgtow.png (301 KB, 500x703) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mgtow.png
301 KB, 500x703
>>61184147
In order to be MGTOW, all a man needs to do is decide to refrain from entering into a committed monogamous relationship with a woman.

That's it. That's all it is. It isn't anything more than that.

It does not mean that as a MGTOW you will not have relations with women. We all have mothers and sisters, aunts and cousins. Our friends have girlfriends. We work with women.

Becoming MGTOW doesn't mean you can't have sex if you want to. You can even have a lover and still be considered MGTOW, as long as your lover knows that you are not committing to a monogamous relationship with her. MGTOW does not equal celibacy.

MGTOW is not a movement. It is a lifestyle. That's all it is and nothing more.
>>
>>61184332

Funny thing is my cousin got pregnant whit a guy and they are not married. Now the guy has to marry her b/c it would be seen as shameful.
>>
>>61184337
He did actually :( never met him
>>
>>61184204
If you live with her for long enough it's the same in the eyes of the law. Marriage is crucial for a successful society.
>>
File: Red Pill.jpg (50 KB, 902x788) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Red Pill.jpg
50 KB, 902x788
>>61184339
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_b8Gs6WoW0
>>
>>61184339

The same society that looks down on straight white men. We are only ATMs to them, nothing more. Fuck society.
>>
>>61183215
not that guy but my adoptive mother raised me the best she could by herself when my dad just wanted to kind of peace out. She worked in factory after factory until finally becoming a nurses aid and working in a nursing home until retirement. she's a loving woman even if she's a pain in the ass.

that being said, I don't want to get married. I think the system is set up against men, I've been in long term relationships, and I can understand spending your life with someone or atleast wanting to, but to actually sign a piece of paper that says half of your stuff will belong to someone else if they don't want to spend that time with you any more is ludacris. if they changed the situation that a divorce is a clean split with maybe some money to help the opposite party to get back on their feet in a short term time span, sure. but until then it feels foolish to sign your stuff and your life away.
>>
File: 1452904461569.png (105 KB, 504x266) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452904461569.png
105 KB, 504x266
>avoid women
>white birth rates go down
>more immigration needed
>beta fucks still avoid women
>Racemixing propaganda becomes even stronger
>women flock to Paco, D'Trayvon and Ahmed's dick
>women either become single mother on welfare, or convert to Ahmed's islam
>shitskin babies are born
>islamic babies are born
>islamic communist caliphate
>lower IQ in the west
>israel becomes master race
>wipes out palestine
>annex's southern europe and the middle east under Israel's name
>the west becomes 1984
>whites literally go instinct

Great jon, you've done Rabbi's dirty work.

DAILY REMINDER THAT MGTOW IS VERY DIFFERENT TO THAT OF FEMINISM, BUT HAS THE EXACT SAME ENDGAME

Fuck off with your kike or deluded /retard9kuck/ bullshit.

/pol/ needs to promote man culture, and put women in their places, just like normal societies do.
>>
>>61184807
No having a family is crucial, marriage is just a meme nowadays it means jack shit to women.
>>
>>61184930
In the year 2060, the white race will constitute 10% of the world population. This is due to the fact that most white people live in more advanced cultures and have access to birth control and women have been educated and due to the fact that in Africa and Asia, women do not have universal access to birth control and are generally uneducated. From now until 2060, Africa and Asia will produce a shitload of children, and their child production will take the world population from 7 billion to 11.5 billion. There is no amount of fucking white people can currently do that will undo the demographic growth of those two peoples. Our fate as a minority on this planet is sealed. Aside from mass genocide or a plague, nothing will undo it.

But here's the thing. Despite white people being a minority, in 2060 there will be more than 1 BILLION of us. 10% of the population and still there will be a BILLION of us. The white race isn't going anywhere. The notion that we are under threat of extinction is propaganda stormfags use to grow their ranks here. Stop drinking their kool-aid and grow a pair.
>>
>>61184922
How can you be part of a team if you play like you are the only one in the game?
>>
File: beating5.jpg (42 KB, 450x325) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
beating5.jpg
42 KB, 450x325
>>61184930

>put women in their places, just like normal societies do.
>>
File: 1449046964861.jpg (98 KB, 680x709) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449046964861.jpg
98 KB, 680x709
>>61184727
we can tell. daddy issues plague each and every single one of your posts
>>
>>61185124
There are under 600 million white humans in total right now, at this rate your numbers will drop to 100 million by the end of this century.
>>
File: 1399917903910.gif (47 KB, 408x410) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1399917903910.gif
47 KB, 408x410
>>61181976
OP is a cuck
>>
>>61185226
I'm not OP you stupid fuckig Canadian.
>>
>>61185413
did i say you were? where did i say you were op. holy shit you are dumb
>>
>>61185131
See dude. I've been in long term relationships before. My splits have been for a few reasons, but it was never because I was a shitty person to them. I don't mind sharing with and supporting my team mates, but when the games over. it should be over. and we walk away with whatever we brought to the field
>>
>>61185269
Aside from overthrowing all western governments and initiating a global genocide of Asians and Africans, nothing will undo that. Nothing.

You stormfags are like a guy on the Titanic holding a bucket screaming at other people for not having a bucking in their hands.
>>
File: 1452889207715.jpg (84 KB, 508x504) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452889207715.jpg
84 KB, 508x504
>>61181976
yeah, let the shitskins outbreed us even further
let's actively help the genocide of the white race

retard
>>
>>61182310
I would love to see what you look like and what you do for a living. You sound like the acne scarred fat kid who women have no interest in anyways.

"All women are whores and will use you!"

Only in your dreams would you be so lucky, fuckin loser. You are the equivalent of the fat, disgusting tumblrinas who "just don't need men". Your likely the most unbearable person in any room you are in.

Is your mother a cunt? Is that why you have this view of woman?
>>
>>61181976
Your gay arnt you.
>>
>>61185573
The asians arent going anywhere.
>>
>>61185649
Oh look, another emotional argument.
>>
>>61185651
no.
>>
>>61185495
Your pic and you said my posts had something to do with daddy issues when I hardly posted anything in this thread. You're rude man. I thought candaon were nice
>>
>>61181976
>Tfw not married but in a relationship, I spent less money on sex than with a prostitute
Feels good desu
>>
File: 1452874287720.jpg (84 KB, 960x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452874287720.jpg
84 KB, 960x960
>>61185124
So, what's your point? Why make us go extinct even quicker? Why no bring back a tradition(normal) western society and culture, and breed kids. Don't let the shitskins in, that also keeps the whiter countries white

MGTOW is a beta lifestyle of men who have never put their life stick inside the channel tunnel, or shared love with a woman, so they become triggered like feminists.

Alpha men actually put women in their places, instead of offering them flowers on first site, like a white night.

Not only is feminism dying in Britain for e.g., but for a rich western country, it was never a big thing here anyway.
>why?
Because Britain has Lad Culture and Chavs, which is pretty much your average British person
e.g.
>Lad culture
>''Lets go out and bed women'' ''hahahah, fucking women, when will they learn''

>Chavs
>literally slap their women for mildly stepping out of line

And do you know what? Other countries are like Britain as well, but even better
>Mexico
>Southern Europe
>Arabs
>Argentina
>Chinks
>Niggers
>Slavs
You see, their men haven't been brainwashed and feminised into cucks like that of mainly USA, Canada, Germany and Sweden.

Women need to be treated like dogs sometimes.
>>
>>61182310
Youre a fag
>>
>>61185739
Post your face with timestamp and eyes blackbarred out for anonymity, make him look stupid.
>>
Here's on for you guys

A study was done on step fathers versus biological fathers who left

What was found with single mothers was this
The biological absentee father was generally much taller than the step father
But
The step father generally made much more money than the taller biological father

Meaning sluts got knocked up with the tall guy then married the short wealthier guy
Even farther in the study was there is a direct correlation between height and how many women a man would knock up

Going farther direct correlation between height and income

Farther was step fathers age gap with mother versus biological father and mother
So young sluts get knocked up with tall guys then marrying older guys with money to raise kids

Women judge men on 2 levels
1. What kind of offspring will he produce
Will the child be able to survive and gather resources
2. Will the man be able to care for the child
So get a strong baby with man A then get a resourceful man B to raise them is a common theme in our society

The old family notion is dead and gone
>>
>>61183117
>can't get a gf
>pretend it's a lifestyle choice

ayy lmao
>>
>>61182902
The world is better off without your genes. bye.
>>
>>61185864
>Why no bring back a tradition(normal) western society and culture, and breed kids.

Ok, I'll post it again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_b8Gs6WoW0
>>
>>61185954
this tbqh
>>
>>61185522
No. You are acting like there is no such thing as a prenup.
>>
>>61181976
Get out useless shill
>>
>>61186321
Women can throw away prenups, also if you need prenup you are wasting your time marrying her in the first place.
>>
>>61186013
This is a suicide cult. You will not reproduce. Your ideas die with you. Go die somewhere else
>>
>>61186321
why would you need a prenup if you truly love her?


by the way this what my last girl told me. it was a few months before we broke up because "we're just too different."
>>
File: MGTOW.png (593 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
MGTOW.png
593 KB, 1600x900
>>61182467
faggot
>>
>>61186321
You can get a prenup and a postnup.
>>
>>61181976
Mgtow is gay. You sound like feminists.
>>
>>61185649
>>61185739
The only guys I've ever who are into this shit are man-children.
Usually dudebros who are borderline retarded with not much to offer or basement dwellers who never had a chance anyways.

If your snarky "emotional argument" comment makes you feel better about yourself, I'm glad I could help.

Also, Shitty men are usually the ones who end up with shitty women.
>>
>>61186669
>as if those will hold up in court
>>
>>61182619
My mother is a bitch
>>
File: 1452623296760.jpg (45 KB, 490x599) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452623296760.jpg
45 KB, 490x599
>>61186013
Again, this is shit that boosted by cultural marxism. Media pushes thing like this, idiots listen, and confused people like you rebel against society, rather than were it's coming from.

>women can naturally be cunts
So? Dogs used to run wild before they were domesticated, cats had the behavious of tigers, us men used to run around raping everything we see.

The worlds full of cunts, but you can control and sort it, if you have the passionate intelligence to. Running away isn't going to solve shit.

Here's another thing you can solve. You can either remove womens right to vote, or increase it to an age when they properly mature. Or give them tests. Society was running great up until the 1950s, when we all decided to white knight and let them have say in social affairs.

Should children have say in politics? No
Should women have say in politics? No

We have no need to hate on them either.

Again, you put them in their place, they keep quiet on opinions. If I man isn't man enough to be as dominant as the women, then whatever, drop out.

A man wants to avoid women? go for it, I don't mind, but this shit shouldn't be promoted, Because It's called LOSING. If you're scared of marriage law (which will one day be fixed), then don't marry, just have your girl and kids. Marriage can be a meme nowadays.

Pic related: What you're helping. We'll all enjoy being honour killed one day.
>>
>>61185131
How can you be part of a team if the other person gets none of the fault and consequences, and you get double, if the enterprise sinks.
>>
>>61185864
>it was never a big thing here anyways
Are you kidding, or willfully ignorant? I'll go with the latter. Perhaps you're just young. Surely you couldn't have forgotten about Thatcher? Or the millions of women in your nation right now who want to drastically shift the landscape in favor of themselves by being politicians, owning businesses, and the like.

You specify "lad culture" as why men aren't feminised, but those men are feminised. They're the prerequisite to feminism taking hold. All those areas you've listed, they have working women. They have women who vote. They have women who drive themselves and take care of themselves. Feminism has already won. So was that the point you were trying to make? That everything is all fucking OK, as long as some fucking retards get so shag a bitch every week? Pathetic.
>>
File: 1426382525001.jpg (26 KB, 432x433) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1426382525001.jpg
26 KB, 432x433
Why is this MGTOW a thing?
Why is it a "movement"?
Why does it have to be? Why can't you just choose not to get married and not make children etc?

Is someone shaming you? Or are you just feeling ashamed yourself? Why do you need acceptance?

Why do people need to learn of this MGTOW thing anyway? Do you think they're not allowed to just not get married and not make children and only selfishly live for themselves?

Or maybe it is that you don't just want to get called a selfish short-sighted immature prick avoiding responsibilities necessary for longer term happiness and a place in this world?

I don't think MGTOW will ever find happiness for you.
>>
>>61186586
i wonder if you can hear the gynocentric tone found in this article

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/bachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married

Women don't fear MRAs. MGTOW scares the shit out of them.
>>
>>61181976
Simple, ignore western women and get yourself an Asian girl with traditional values.
>>
>>61186945
This is the kind of shit you figure out BEFORE you get married.
>>
>>61186899
you didn't watch it. You don't want to know my position, but are still insisting my position is wrong.
>>
>>61187226
Under a variety of settings, those deals made prior could be nullified. There's a severe lack of accountability.
>>
>>61187129
>get yourself an Asian girl with traditional values.

Ok, I'll post it again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_b8Gs6WoW0
>>
>>61181976
you the man OP

keep keepin it real
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 460x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 460x300
>>61185954
....yup. Pretty sad
>>
>>61187395
thanks bro
>>
>>61186665
haha that pic

mgtows are fucking pathetic

even homos can deal with women's bullshit to a degree, but mgtow "men" seem to reach even lower on the social ladder

homos = faggots
mgtow = maggots
>>
>>61187348
>Under a variety of settings
So basically y'all just sit around thinking that this shit could happen, but it usually doesn't. I was married once and got divorced. The fat bitch didn't get shit. Now I have a GF and am very happy.
>>
>>61182217
Keep in mind the absolutely fucked divorce laws and general favouritism for women in the legal system in the US.
>>
>>61181976
Mgtow would be reasonable if you guys diddnt accept the crazies, gays and non whites.
>>
It's a movement to get some power back to men that have been stripped to women by society.

Men have more to lose than women do in the court, or in any spheres for that matter, because society is strictly on their side.

We now have to worry about women making false rape accusations, divorce settlements (Brandon Frasier, Antonio Banderas, for example), and the fact that the authorities will believe females on almost any little thing.

MGTOW isn't meant to bring happiness; MGTOW is meant to bring fairness and bring the cards back to men.
>>
>>61184604
So are muslims MGTOW?
They aren't in monogamous relationship.
>>
File: MGOTW.png (609 KB, 2092x1074) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
MGOTW.png
609 KB, 2092x1074
>>61181976

MGTOW SHILL
>>
>>61182310
Proof that gays are mentally ill
>>
>>61187386
The video in general brings up some pretty good points. Especially on honor and chivalry and how they're these constructs that really do guide and dominate the male mind in a way that puts them at a severe disadvantage in the social landscape. The displaced anger dynamic is exceptionally interesting.
>>
>>61186899
kek
>>
>>61182902
What's it like being a narcissist?
>>
>>61187826
http://www.avoiceformen.com/mens-rights/indentured-servitude-for-men-in-iran-the-myth-of-patriarchal-oppressive-divorce-alimony/

I hope everyone espousing the merits of traditional relationships chokes on this article.
>>
MGTOW is cuckoldry.

KEKOLDRY

You encourage the destruction of the nuclear family and enable sluts.

Your idea is just as bad as feminism.
>>
>>61187879
see >>61183117
>>
>>61187605
>A didn't happen to me
>therefore A will never happen to anyone don't worry about it
>>
>>61182942
Thats what you get for marrying a feminist you idiot. You literally brought it on yourself
>>
>>61187300
Honestly, you should remove womens rights in most things.
>fix education system (literally full of women, which makes it a feminist environment)
>remove their right to vote
>remove their say in politics
This is what normal societies too. It's not natural for women to be in these positions, as they're generally unstable
Of course, remove the cultural marxist propaganda that boosts it too.

I fuck or date many women. But I can MGTOW at times. I spend my own time travelling, doing hobbies, spending shit on myself. Then, I feel like fucking a woman some night. My life doesn't evolve around women, but I'm not going to completely isolate myself from them.

I've hardly ever had a problem with women. The degenerate ones I've fucked, I don't respect. One I've dated, well, most of them were decent and had no interest in shit like social affairs etc. Should I get married? who knows, Marriage can be dodgy at this minute. What I'm definitely having, is kids. I no, you don't have to buy everything for your gf like people make it out to be. Sometimes she's brought me shit.

Also, why would you avoid casually fucking women? I mean, you literally don't have to worry about shit, or who she is. She's just a cunt to fuck, and to then throw in the trash after.
>>
File: 1451411947728.jpg (211 KB, 1392x1036) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451411947728.jpg
211 KB, 1392x1036
>>61181976
>MGTOW

can this unironic neckbeard movement go away?

why can't men just say they're confidently single/celibate?
>>
>>61188002
Finally, an adult.
>>
>>61188344
see >>61183117
>>
>>61188166
I have known literally dozens of married couples, divorced people, single people, all walks of life, and I have never personally experienced or seen what you are afraid of.

>the sky is falling!
>>
File: gC91F7P.png (162 KB, 992x279) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gC91F7P.png
162 KB, 992x279
>>61186665
>>61186665
Coming from the king of cucks
>>
>>61188344
Because MGTOW is more than just that. It applies to men not following other men as well. This is some real shit nigga shut up
>>
>>61188360
I don't entirely agree with MGTOW, but it's a viewpoint (or redpill, if I were to apply buzzwords) that majority even here on /pol/ simply will not accept.

I'm still listening to the video, it's really great in a conversational sense. There's so many points to expand on but instead the video maker keeps putting out more points.

Fairytales - men believe them more than anyone else.
>>
>>61188283
You do realize that you can fuck or date women AND simultaneously be MGTOW, right?

see >>61184604
>>
>>61188430
You are just really gullible or a woman lying to make people agree with her.
>>
File: 420 blaze it fgt.jpg (182 KB, 960x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
420 blaze it fgt.jpg
182 KB, 960x720
>>61188590
Nope, just an average 30-year old white guy living in Oregon. When you find a girl who will love you unconditionally, then you will understand where I am coming from.
>>
File: 1434077655591.jpg (71 KB, 537x473) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1434077655591.jpg
71 KB, 537x473
>>61182715

>being comfortable on one's own is degenerate
>not living up to society's pre-ordained lifescript is degenerate
>choice is degenerate
>freedom is degenerate

i want uninformed, projecting, conformist shitbags to leave
>>
>>61188430
You do realize that isn't a rational argument? Anecdotes are phenomenally unsound.

>>61188820
>who will love you unconditionally
But didn't you divorce?
>>
>>61188905
Go out and talk to a couple of dozen people and see if it is really anecdotal at all.

Obviously my first wife didn't love me unconditionally. And, I probably didn't really love here either. It's ok though, only 4 years down the drain. We were only married for about 9 months before she bailed.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 223x198) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 223x198
>>61182924
Nah, there is not a nose matter, is just the white men are smarter than the rest and figure this out, anyone against MGTOW is just a kissless /v/irgin, that's why I don't waste time arguing, I just live this lifestyle I am 3x yo, I been in 8 relationships, is always the same first few months lots of meaningless sex
>tfw after you finish and the girl wants to cuddle 2 hours, when you could be doing more important things.
I am tired of that shit and I could not imagine myself spending my life with someone, stare the same cunt for the rest of your life, fuck that shit.
>>
>>61188549
I suspect that MGTOW threads are like an SRS/Jezebel lighting rod. These threads seem to attract a lot of females. There are just too many emotional arguments in this thread for there not to be quite a few women in here.
>>
File: 1452725023366.jpg (52 KB, 688x476) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452725023366.jpg
52 KB, 688x476
>>61181976

No one wants to join your virginity e-cult faggot
>>
File: d748.jpg (70 KB, 680x513) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
d748.jpg
70 KB, 680x513
>>61185269
>There are under 600 million white humans in total right now
[citation needed]
>>
>>61189149
>Go out and talk to a couple of dozen people
Again, not a rational argument.

>Obviously my first wife didn't love me unconditionally
So why is now different?

> I probably didn't really love here either
Yet you got married. That's pretty scummy. But that's just my judgement, do what you want to do.

>>61189205
It also attracts a lot of married men. Married men who seem to apply the very same emotional argument tactics in hopes others also fall in line like they did.

It's interesting really, I would have thought that married men wouldn't care about MGTOW - they'd leave them alone and not talk about it because why bother wasting time on a group that's "missing out" on this amazing love/relationship dynamic? Instead, a lot of them seem absolutely miserable.
>>
>>61188894
Everything in your meme arrows are true.
If what is "making you comfortable" and causing you to "not [live] up to society's pre-ordained lifescript" is making the "choice" to have "freedom" from contributing to society by creating and leading a family, then you are a degenerate.

Drop the hedonistic bullshit.
>>
>>61181976
>This is your daily reminder that you don't have to get married. It's optional.
Fucking privileged assholes. It's not even an option to some of us.
>>
File: 1452827466852.jpg (495 KB, 1826x2400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452827466852.jpg
495 KB, 1826x2400
>>61181976
>>
>>61181976

>just live together anon
Amazes me how many people haven't heard or experienced common law marriage. "cohabitation" some call it.
>>
>>61183117

you not being able to get laid isnt a lifestyle


you not being able to get laid isnt a revolution
>>
>>61188820

Stop burning the bowl you piece of shit. You pie chart your way around a bowl as to leave some green for the next guy in line.

Jesus, you habitual weed-tokers have no sense of manners or reputation.
>>
>>61188894
>hedonist
>degenerat
>>
>>61187386
good stuff
>>
>>61189522
>It also attracts a lot of married men.

True. And of course, they don't even want to hear the phrase "provision drone". Nobody wants to believe they've been duped.
>>
>>61189522
What is rational to you? If you only go to support groups for drug addicts, you will probably only talk to addicts, get what I'm saying? Your worldview seems so narrow.

There was a lot of problems with my old relationship. My ex-wife was polyamorous. I couldn't deal with that. She was literally 300+ pounds and I tried to love her, but I fell out of love, and so did she. It's not really that big of a deal. Now, I am dating a wonderful woman. We've been dating over 4 years. We will get married someday. Probably after we tell our parents.
>>
If women are so insufferable now, how did we manage, as a species, to make it this far? If they were always this way, I'm sure men would have killed off the worst to make an example of being a bitch.

Something changed between generations and it has been getting worse. That isn't to say there is no way of returning to better ideals. There are always exceptions to the rule.
>>
File: 1445149519379.png (271 KB, 800x820) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445149519379.png
271 KB, 800x820
Trump shall deport all MGOTWeenines
>>
>>61188820
>When you find a girl who will love you unconditionally
This is not possible, you think she loves you unconditionally and that is what makes you pussy whipped faggots think your woman can do no wrong.
>>
>>61189778
Yep, well I can't really blame the people in relationships due to this, parents and other guardians seem to be highly against such a situation for no good reason. More should look into it though.

>>61189999 (privilege checked)
>What is rational to you?
A sound argument.

> If you only go to support groups for drug addicts, you will probably only talk to addicts, get what I'm saying?
>Your worldview seems so narrow.
A weak argument supported by a projective statement.

Outside of the argument, I hope your current situation is eternal and things remain good.
>>
File: 814562350_132868.gif (653 KB, 365x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
814562350_132868.gif
653 KB, 365x400
>>61188820
>>61189821
Degenerate faggots
>DUDE
>>
File: herbal_jew.png (511 KB, 1060x1065) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
herbal_jew.png
511 KB, 1060x1065
>>61190540
>>61188820
>>61189821
WEED
>>
>>61190388
My girl loves me unconditionally, just like I love her. Ill let you in on a secret though: she is my second cousin.

>>61190483
A sound argument from where? Experience? Come on man, you are just bitter. Why though? Also, never been to a meeting for drug addicts. I probably should have before my ex-wife left me. Percocet was my drug of choice, but I've been off that shit since she left in 2011.

>>61189821
I don't smoke with a lot of people. My girlfriend took the picture and she wasn't smoking.
>>
OP has a point.

My wife is great.
She's a wonderful mother.
She's fair, funny, frugal, sweet, and respectful to me.

All this, and it's just barely better than crippling lonliness.
>>
>>61181976
I have got money and I'm happy. I'm not risking it with marriage (well marriage in it's current state that is).

Just enjoy life, work hard and be happy.
>>
>>61190787
>A sound argument from where?
Wait, do you seriously not understand how sound arguments work? Like, seriously? I can link some books you should get if that's the case. Just let me know.

>you are just bitter
Nope, if I was bitter this conversation would be easier to deal with as I would just cuss you out and leave. Just like your attempt to brand my worldview as narrow, it doesn't apply to me.
>>
>>61191165
All I'm asking you is for some proof, a claim, whatever. You are just beating around the bush at this point.
>>
>>61191353
>All I'm asking you is for some proof, a claim, whatever.
You're almost there. Sound arguments require points in which utilizes factual proof to back up those points. One can't claim "rape doesn't happen" and then proceed to explain that because they don't know anyone who's been raped, it simply doesn't exist. Why? Because the point relies on anecdotal evidence which is exceptionally useless. In your case, you claimed that because you haven't had a rough time with the courts, and because you don't know anyone who hasn't, that it simply isn't a problem. Do you now see how it's an unsound argument?
>>
File: flag hunt.gif (3 MB, 4500x2234) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
flag hunt.gif
3 MB, 4500x2234
>>61189638
omfg i love i love you so fucking mutch
>>
>>61183117
>In order to be MGTOW, all you have to do is not enter into a relationship with a woman.
>That's it. That's all it is.

Modern women require endless victims as a rule. Sure, they married the government, so they got the monetary support from endless numbers of cucked males, but still, direct access to "cuckbucks" (KUKBUX) is still better since it results in more discretionary spending (i.e. more purses and shoes and other such stupid femshit).
>>
>>61191633
Well, where is your contrary proof then?
>>
>>61190968
>All this, and it's just barely better than crippling lonliness.

... right up until the entirely capricious moment when she abruptly concludes that she's bored with you and then she calls a divorce lawyer (almost always a JEW) that is fully charged to ruin your life to satisfy her insane whim.

WAKE UP WHITE MAN!
>>
I go my own way, but not because of some ideology. I do it because i'm a total missfit whose personal experiences only enforce a dislike for most people and nearly all women.
I am the perfect example of "can't get it so gave up on it" and i do not claim people should be one way or another.
But don't use me to ignore facts. Feminism has shifted the marriage game against men, has turned women in general more slutish and current society does not give enough incentive for men to marry. It's a huge financial risk.
>>
>>61190242

We didn't have a fully cucked, feminized, liberalized civilization. NOW we do.

THIS is how civilizations FALL.
>>
File: 1452864294088.jpg (36 KB, 496x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452864294088.jpg
36 KB, 496x960
I dont think you need to tell people in 4chan to not get married.
>>
>>61191754
fug I need to do this
how do I get the flags, they are not clickabe.
>>
>>61189638
the kek turned into the furniture?
>>
>>61182173
Get redpilled without going MGTOW
>>
>>61182173
>Two parent households are absolutely essential for maintaining the integrity of a society.

Says who?
>>
>>61182924
I'm the butt end of their joke, given that I'm a Jew and have true autism and am probably incapable of ever raising children properly.
>>
>>61183306
monogamous relationship is the ANTITHESIS of having one's sexual needs met

t. married
>>
>>61192505
Says every study done into the relationship between parental status and crime and substance abuse.
>>
>>61192505
Personally?

Experience.
>>
>>61182909

Try again without the meme arrows. I have no idea what you're trying to say
>>
>>61182467
>No, that would be an MRA.
>MGTOW do not hate women. We do not fear woman.

Your website would say otherwise. Check out the woman's section, it's just some article about a feminist getting a parasitic infection from her cat. What has that got to do with going your own way?
>>
>>61192297
skin lamps are best lamps
>>
>>61181976
This entire thread is full of beta cucks telling men to devote their time to a vagina, its a fucking vagina its not special at all, only beta males that are scared they cant get another pussy tell men to stick with one woman.
>>
File: armitage III.jpg (61 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
armitage III.jpg
61 KB, 480x360
So when can we order Thirds?

These are necessary supplies for going our own way.
>>
>>61193638
too bad they are only real in my mind
>>
>>61182845
>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-467390/Househusband-backlash-high-flying-wives-ditch-men-em-em-wanted-stay-home.html

It doesn' t matter what women say, they will always fuck up men.
>>
>>61194041
no, they're real
[spoiler] ed gein [/spoiler]
>>
>>61192505

Literally everyone who is from a broken home.
>>
>>61183306
Fuck all you want, just don' t get married or in a relationship that can fuck you up.
>>
File: Go Fuck Yourself.jpg (27 KB, 463x372) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Go Fuck Yourself.jpg
27 KB, 463x372
>>61182310
>I don't favor parenting at all.
I'm not sure if you're either a retard, a faggot or a shill but I'm reading no further than that
>>
>>61194458
I came from a very intact home but my dad was a betacuck, and I can't fucking blame him or his mother becuase his dad died when he was 5
>>
i love women, i spend all my time earning money, and giving it away to my beautiful girlfriend so she can live like a princess

you betas will never understand providing to your woman like a real man does.
>>
>>61194736
why aren't you spending less money on more women? sounds like a mistake
>>
File: 1452269967687.jpg (52 KB, 560x363) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452269967687.jpg
52 KB, 560x363
>>61182924
DA
>>
>>61194819
woman hating is the most beta thing anyone can stoop to

i buy her expensive shit so she can look classy and not look like some tramp who eats burgerking for breakfast, gets pissed and shagged by 12 black men for £40 on a friday night

get a grip, get a woman, get laid
>>
>>61191754
Dude. good luck getting NK I think kim himself had to post for us to get that one.
>>
>>61185864
> put a woman in her place
> get imprisoned for false accusations
fuck off tradcuck
>>
>>61194736
>so she can live like a princess
You are the beta male, only betas provide for women, alphas just fuck them and do as they please.
>>
>>61183117

Don't think you're going to get through to any of the stormfaggots on here whose only argument is 'MUH LINEAGE' and 'MUH RACE.'

They choose to remain blind to the realities of getting married, so let them suffer the consequences. You're a fucking retard if you voluntarily choose to play the russian roulette game of modern marriage.
>>
>>61195113
You are so beta its hilarious, those same bumfuck niggers that fuck white women without having a single dime are more alpha you will ever be.
>>
>>61181976
You can barely sustain yourself with one job in this economy, unless you got a high paying job there's no way a married couple can live with just one partner working.
>>
>>61195113
>woman hating
oh you are sooooooo right and perceptive i totally hate women

on the real, i've had the bad relationship i needed to find my own sense of what women are like.
>>
>>61188112
nuclear families don't exist anymore
>>
File: crap.jpg (41 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
crap.jpg
41 KB, 480x360
posting in a zetacuck thread

ZETAKEK
E
T
A
C
U
C
K
>>
>>61195194
>>61195295
I am a 6th year Entrepreneur, last year I pocketed £76,000, the year before it was £29,000

before that it was £10,000 barely enough to scrape through living

i have a 10/10 gf and im planning on proposing to her later this year and have about 40,000 children

meanwhile you are a neet in your mums basement on 4chan talking about how much you hate women. no wonder your a virgin
>>
>>61195449
Why lie?
>>
>>61184333
this, if he didn't have a girlfriend he would have an hero
>>
>>61195541
>I am a 6th year Entrepreneur, last year I pocketed £76,000, the year before it was £29,000

Oh anon you are perfect beta bucks material

You beta males act just like women, you are such white knight faggots that you actually think we hate women because we disagree on things about them. Not mention I aint no virgin either.
>>
>>61195541
good for you nobody gives a shit
>>
>>61195688
>I aint no virgin either.

Virgin confirmed
>>
>>61193728
this desu
>>
>women in 2016
>getting gf
>getting married

>not just making money and using it to fuck whores in asia

how can you willingly get married when you know the risks?
love what you think it means is a fantasy,you cannot overcome a woman's biological need for superior and diverse genetic material
>>
>>61193728
It makes sense for beta cucks to advocate such - they don't want others to enjoy life more than them. They forced themselves into loving one single pussy, regardless of how that pussy has been treating them. Whereas all other men are too busy fucking whenever, cohabitating with those they deem valuable, etc.

These beta cucks then go on to create numerous threads all the time blaming MEN over the faults of women. It's some sick twisted shit.
>>
>>61195333
There is. However you'd have to give up a lot of the entertainment and amenities of modern society, and that's just too high a price for most people to pay.
>>
>>61195688
im going to sell my business in a couple of years and buy 100 acres of scottish land and build a castle for her, while you in bongo bongo land are still trying to figure out how to crack open cocoa beans and balance water on your head more efficiently.

one day she'll be widely known as the queen of scotland
>>
>>61187396
... writing like... this ..o .......o..on 4.....chan

faggot
>>
>>61195861
dude nobody is a virgin you white knight faggot. some of us are naturally desirable to women.
>>
>>61194736
C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D
>>
>>61181976
You sound exactly like a feminist though.
>>
>>61181976
If you don't have goat legs, you don't have any valid excuse to not get married.
>>
>>61195861
Anyways all you dudes bragging about your paycheck, would your girl still be there without your money? If no then you are a beta because an alpha can get a woman while having nothing in their pocket all. Go ahead and work for that pussy while alphas can get it by just smiling at a girl. That same wife of yours will be giving it up to any alphas in your social circle. I have also fucked married women on cruise ships before. You dont understand women you think your feeling and not logic, they see men as either:
nothing
provider
entertainer
fucker
>>
>>61195891
thanks for the rare flag
>>
>>61195999
shut the fuck up kyle
>>
>>61195541
when is she getting her first bbc?
>>
>>61195955
mgtow faggots are so blue pilled,
they listen to jews telling them to hate their own people

they claim to hate sluts, yet when they see someone with a real woman they think hes
"cucked".

i sense some bitter jealousy from some of u little welfare scroungers

disrespecting women on the internet won't give you the life and the wife you always dreamed of thats for sure.


you think im beta but im living the life i always dreamed of as a kid. whilst youre wanking into a flickering screen of interracial porn and shitposting on an internet forum
>>
>>61196037
Based Bahamas guy gets it!
>>
>>61195940
but thats how indians type...
>>
>>61196037
ive been with my girlfriend for 5 years, (before i was even making a profit)
>>
>>61196245
>they claim to hate sluts
You're confusing TradCons with MGTOW. Try again.
>>
>>61196245
>disrespecting women on the internet won't give you the life and the wife you always dreamed of thats for sure.
>you think im beta but im living the life i always dreamed of as a kid. whilst youre wanking into a flickering screen of interracial porn and shitposting on an internet forum
>living the life i always dreamed of
>living the life i always dreamed of
>living the life i always dreamed of
i'm sure you thought it up yourself
>>
>>61196245
These guys go with the wind.
For me Sexual Freedom was the fact that you COULD CHOOSE and not getting FORCED to a CHOICE.
Wanna be in a relationship. Respect
Wanna go around with women/men.Respect.
Direspecting = Disrespect.

Personally i want kids but i am in no relationship period...
>>
>>61196245

why haven't you married yet then?
>>
>>61184326


why are you being such a faggot. get married and make children the country is fucking dying.
dont just sit all day and complain about life
>>
Men Go Their Own Way (MGTOW) is a JEWISH CONSPIRACY designed to convince white men not to breed.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Fuck the kikes, breed if you're White!

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Men Go Their Own Way (MGTOW) is a JEWISH CONSPIRACY designed to convince white men not to breed.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Fuck the kikes, breed if you're White!

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Men Go Their Own Way (MGTOW) is a JEWISH CONSPIRACY designed to convince white men not to breed.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Fuck the kikes, breed if you're White!

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Men Go Their Own Way (MGTOW) is a JEWISH CONSPIRACY designed to convince white men not to breed.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Fuck the kikes, breed if you're White!

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Men Go Their Own Way (MGTOW) is a JEWISH CONSPIRACY designed to convince white men not to breed.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Fuck the kikes, breed if you're White!

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Men Go Their Own Way (MGTOW) is a JEWISH CONSPIRACY designed to convince white men not to breed.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Fuck the kikes, breed if you're White!

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Men Go Their Own Way (MGTOW) is a JEWISH CONSPIRACY designed to convince white men not to breed.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Fuck the kikes, breed if you're White!
>>
>>61196528
what im saying is that real men do whatever the fuck they want.

beta cucks just whine on 4chan because they cant do what they want
>>
>>61196640
lel I'm a kike and won't breed because I'm defective

I guess I'm helping the white race
>>
>>61196541
i said i will propose this year, shes practically begging me to.
>>
File: 1416862976509.jpg (236 KB, 891x576) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1416862976509.jpg
236 KB, 891x576
>>61181976
ty for reminding me
>>
>>61196292
>ive been with my girlfriend for 5 years
The length means nothing to a woman, all she cares about is herself and what you can do for her, you are seriously delusional if you think longer relationships means happier. Also in those 5 years she had to have cheated on you at least once since you sound like a walking ATM.
>>
>>61196640
>imagine being this desperate

>>61196675
And you're not a beta cuck for whining on 4chan about how your life is so great and others should follow? LOL
>>
<--- Average MGTOW poster
>>
>>61196886
not until only recently buddy. told you i didnt even make a profit 3 years ago

even the vikings who pol loves so dearly knew that women were special and had to be worshipped
>>
>>61181976
Can Fedoras keep their circle jerk out of /pol/?
Go back to YouTube making pseudo-scientific videos and take you pathetic nihilism with you
>>
>>61196976
not asking for anyone to follow me, i come here for entertainment and you cucks never fail to amuse me.
>>
>>61181976
Fuck off shill
>>
>>61197079
>even the vikings who pol loves so dearly knew that women were special and had to be worshipped
The same vikings that raped like crazy?

>worship women
Literal beta male talk, she definately cheated on you even if you are handsome.
>>
>>61197077
dont take the piss, hes is alpha as fuck.

where do you see yourself in 20 years little tommy?

im gonna be a fuckin mgtow mate and never get a shag
>>
>>61197199
mgtows are people that have a hard time understanding that men are supposed to serve women

feminists are fat cunts who no man wants to provide for
>>
>>61197433
>mgtows are people that have a hard time understanding that men are supposed to serve women
No women are supposed to serve men, its men like you cause feminism because too many of beta males gave white women dried cunts making them create this whole bullshit about muh equality when really they just want their men to man up and treat them like shit again but since that doesnt happen they start demonizing their own men and start looking for more feral alpha males from other races hence all this immigration you see today.
>>
>>61183875
you do realize one of you dies first

then the other ends up growing old alone and dying in a nursing home all the same
>>
>>61186013
I watched this and it made zero fucking sense.

You'd have to have severe issues with women and people in general to go along with his logic.
>>
>>61196636
Good goy
>>
>>61187076
this
also EXACT same shit with "childfree"
>>
>>61197779
Its a thing because you beta males gave women enough power to allow horseshit like alimony to exist.
>>
File: 1452230987893.jpg (29 KB, 350x708) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452230987893.jpg
29 KB, 350x708
>>61186665
their faggot club is so stupid that they couldn't find enough people to fill the pictures, so they just copied themselves twice... lmfao
>>
MGTOW got me two simultaneous non-intrusive bisexual girlfriends. I had been single for years before I looked into the ideology. It's basically just self-determinism and self-reliance. I don't see what it has to offer that cannot be learned by studying self-reliance itself, but I don't mind that it makes the concepts available to a wider audience. There I also the fact that MGTOW has sadly been overtaken by angry virgins who use it to justify their unwilled virginity. It's an okay lifestyle but there are better choices out there.

My point is, if you become self-reliant and unabashedly "yourself" then you can set up relationships that are free from the trappings that MGTOW warn against. The problem is that most of the MGTOW types I've met in real life just complain about females and praise self-growth without ever actually putting their plans into action. They also project a sense of superiority, which again, they use to convince us that they're involved with MGTOW for any other reason than the fact that they most likely just can't get laid.

MGTOW is okay but some are fags basically
>>
>>61195231
So your only argument is that it's randomly assigned whether or not you'll be married to a cunt that will divorce you?

Do you not get to CHOOSE who to marry?

Oh wait, no. You don't, because you're a faggot and only get the scraps of women that are left when the rest of us picked the best ones out.
>>
>>61197573
HAHAHAHAHAH that was gold

as if you think women want to be chatted up on facebook by betas like you with shite nandos haircuts get shagged and move onto the next cuck

women look across the street at my girlfriend on my arm wearing classy clothes and jewelry, whilst theyre stuck with a pauls botique jacket and a tescos 5p carrier bag with a ham sandwich in it
>>
Millenial Woes has some wise words for you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BO56bhmb2JI

If you don't want to watch the entire video, he believes you(MGTOWs) are suffering from a loss of "your perfect girl", a girl that you once had a chance on and was perfect for you. Now with that loss no girl seems good enough and you have even started to hate other girls for it or none seems attractive in comparison. You are blaming female nature and society when it is in fact, you who didn't grow the balls to go up and ask that girl out when you had the chance.
If that is you stop being MGTOW, it will just poison your soul even more.
>>
>>61197865
>you beta males
fuck off
I am afraid of women (and men), I have no reason not to be
I hate providing for anyone, I hate dating, I hate children, I will never marry

but I would NEVER call myself childfree or mgtow
I would NEVER associate myself with you people
>>
>>61196976
>>imagine being this desperate
desperate?

The guy got a 10/10 aryan wife and looks like a fucking retard. How is he desperate

Or do you mean calling MGTOW a kike shilling experiment is desperate? You know where you are, right?
>>
>>61198031
>My point is, if you become self-reliant and unabashedly "yourself" then you can set up relationships that are free from the trappings that MGTOW warn against.

Ok, fine. But most MGTOW are just saying

> LEL WOMEN ARE FUCKED U WILL ALWAYS GET FUCKED IN THE END BRO

They think you can't possibly ever avoid the "trappings" and women are cancer.

It's fucking stupid.
>>
File: 2OE2dZz.jpg (108 KB, 601x601) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2OE2dZz.jpg
108 KB, 601x601
>>61181976
lol, it's funny how scared people are of MGTOW

You faggots can enter into self-imposed slavery to a wife.

I'll keep spending my money on expensive food / alcohol / sluts and living a life style you'd only know if you only stayed single and focused on your profession.
>>
>>61198116
Yh they see how much of a nice provider you are meanwhile they see a douchebag in a bar with some tattoos then suck him off a couple of minutes later, and return to their husbands.
>>61198189
We of MGTOW only wish to return the male female dynamic back to the way it was where men control everything and women have no rights at all.
>>
>>61198621
>We of MGTOW
Do you understand how much of a faggot you sound like?

> back to the way it was where men control everything and women have no rights at all.

You can just get married and do this to your own wife. You will never control the unleashed mass of females now.

it sounds like you're just anti-feminist, not MGTOW or whatever.
>>
>>61198512
Now this is beginning to sound like r9k's wagecuck meme.

You faggots can enter into self-imposed wage slavery.

I'll keep spending my time on videogames, alcohol, sluts, and living a life style you'd only know if you only had free time and focused on enjoying life.
>>
>>61182659
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k224gY7Tn-Y
>>
>>61198621
this is why i hate the NRA too

my personal private opinions coincide with an ideology of shitheels
>>
>>61191754
That little triangle island below Australia is actually ours
>>
>>61198512
i get a massive thrill from it to be honest

>>61198621
yeah whatever cuck. >pretends to shag sluts, forgetting that sluts genuinely are getting shagged by multiple men.
>>
>>61198048

Like I said, you just have emotional arguments. Marriage law facts are against you.

But hey keep using the 'HURR DURR MGTOW R VIRGINS LMAO' tactic if you think that'll work.
>>
>>61189538
drop society.

you need us, don't you?

if you didn't need us to keep the whole shebang going, you wouldn't care about men giving up and dropping out at all. but you do. you harass and hate us. because you need us. and we're leaving. we're done. we don't care if society crumbles. we'll still be smiling. we don't care if white people vanish. sucks for your kids!
>>
File: england.png (4 MB, 947x9998) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
england.png
4 MB, 947x9998
>>61198512
>betas fucking their own hands

meanwhile niggers outbreed you
Just get the sharia courts already!
>>
>>61192076
let it fall.
>>
>>61198512
> expensive food
> imblying I don't eat like royalty, when my wife cooks
> alcohol
> imblying alcohol is a good thing
> sluts
> imblying fucking sluts is a good thing
>>
>>61181976
In reality she would be using a kitchen knife instead of a shoe.
>>
>>61192505
more importantly, fuck the integrity of society
>>
File: prepping_bull.png (2 MB, 1500x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
prepping_bull.png
2 MB, 1500x1000
>>61198746
>>61199188
>>61199292
>>61198832

Hey cucks,

I am MGTOW, and "we" who subscribe to MGTOW will never know what it's like to pay child support, alimony, be told to sleep on the couch or have our belongings relegated to a single room we paid for, then having it called "the man cave".

I'll never know what it's like to ask some cunt ( who is more disloyal than a dog ) if I can spluge on something. I'll never have to ask this ornamental money parasite which car I should spend my paycheck on.

I'll never know what it's like to be up late trying to better my self to make more money to support her and her offspring and then have the parasite complain I'm not paying enough attention to it.

You'll never know what It's like to have a fat pay check and nothing to spend it on but your own hedonistic pleasures.

Now be a good little cuck and go prep your wife's bull, lol... faggot...

Stay Mad ^___^
>>
>>61181976
>tfw got more money than any husbando gonna bring me anyway
Get fucked.
>>
File: 1451514708339.png (117 KB, 488x516) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451514708339.png
117 KB, 488x516
>>
>>61190242
electricity and the industrial revolution happened

none of these problems exist on the family farm.
>>
>all these desperate men in here right now who are 30+ and have actually bought into the lie of an unconditionally loving marriage
>claim they are redpilled when they put the pussy on a pedestal every day
>have nothing but emotional arguments and some meme images to back them up

damn I thought /pol/ was better, guess feminism really has fucked up men huh, even 'anti-feminist' tradcucks.
>>
>>61199395
you'll never know the feeling of devoting yourself to a woman and painting her toenails for her every day

mgtows are cucked by FEAR of being cheated on.
>>
>>61198746
>You can just get married and do this to your own wife
No we cant because you beta males made it illegal to be a real man, if our wives hit us we should strike them back but then you go to prison for self defense.
>>
>>61199292
>> imblying fucking sluts is a good thing
All women are sluts, including your wife.

Your wife sells her cunt to you for your life.

A slut sells it to me for a few expensive drinks or a few 100 dollar bills.

And "when" the cunt leaves ( not if, because when she leaves your ass she will leave with 1/2)

I owe her nothing. She has served her purpose.
>>
>>61199395
>being this butt blasted because you can't get a fiancee like me

meanwhile the muslim population doubles every decade...
>>
hello my fellow incels!
>>
i bet you like sucking dick
>>
>>61199428
just akkad my shit up senpai
>>
>>61185954
Reminds me of people who consider themselves asexual.
>it's not because I can't find someone, I'm just not attracted to ANYONE
MGTOW can do what they want though but their 'movement' revolves too much on women hating and smugly knowing that they're redpilled on how women are all whores and shits.
>>
>>61199617
>you'll never know the feeling of devoting yourself to a woman and painting her toenails for her every day
What the hell is wrong with you?
>mgtows are cucked by FEAR of being cheated on.
No we took the redpill and realized the soulmate stuff is just fantasy making marriage a waste of time and nothing more than a way for a woman to steal your hard earned money.
>>
>>61199572
>devoting yourself to a woman and painting her toenails for her every day

oh wow, you like, actually... like doing this?

Anti-MGTOW confirmed for liking to paint a useless whore's toenails.

Anti-MGTOW confirmed for being a proud cuck.
>>
Nah fuck you guys

My life philosophy has always been "Fuck you, I do what I want"

And now you fuckers have come along and put a label on it and made it the subject of mockery

stop putting labels on things

stop trying to make everything a movement

just live your damn life
>>
>>61197757
why am i goy. i wont to repopulate the white population. you are a goy if you dont have kids basically ending thousands of years of reproduction
>>
>>61199666
Muslim marriage is different from our kind, they actually get to control their women while white cucks must listen to wifey cuz she gets mad a whole lot of bullshit will happen.
>>
MGTOW is mommy problems: the movement
>>
>>61199790
>What the hell is wrong with you?
Well he's obviously buying shitty nail paint if he's gotta do it every day.
>>
>>61199811
yeah i love licking her feet
>>
The traditional idea of marriage is great; two people committed to each other and going through shit together. Unfortunately we've been lied to about love and marriage by Disney and other cutesy little fairy tale movies. Marriage doesn't work the way it used to and just isn't worth the risk to any sane man not clinging to the last little thread of hope he'll end up "happily every after". You want to get married? Go ahead, but if you get socially and financially destroyed by your spouse in a divorce don't say you weren't warned.
>>
>>61199947
We dont seek magical fairy tale endings like you, the manchildren are you cucks that still get married to women. We see the reality of the world we live with women and are do according to our pleasure. We dont hate women now we just hate you beta males for making it hard for us to control them.
>>
Is marriage even natural

We (men) are supposed to either die off quickly or have a couple of wives fighting like alley cats for our affection

What's normal about being a wagecuck to a fattening sow
>>
What many people don't seem to understand that for most people a relationship (and marriage) is not some dirty game of power, deception, trade etc. The internet gives you a wrong image. Also people don't generally speak that much about good time they have in a relationship. They just live on and keep living. When things go wrong, that is when you write a rant on a blog or an imageboard.

For normal people in their happy relationships, they don't feel the need to stay on their toes to guard their own advantage all the time, because they have a common advantage with their partner.

Also many of you people seem to think that a woman or a family depending on man is a burden, an encumberance to a man. But what if the man himself wants that? Isn't that after all the natural role of a man? It is what makes him feel useful, what makes him feel like a man.
>>
>>61199945
>what do you know about white people ?
Bahamas, lol

Did they send you charity books or something?

My fiancee is looking for ways to please me. Btw, the Hungarian govt is paying the house (only new built ones) for those who have 3 kids. We are now planning 3 ids instead of 1.
>>
>>61198494

They think that because they don't put their ideology into practice, like I said in my first post. Self-reliance and self-mastery inspire confidence, and with confidence you can avoid all the bullshit. I don't sweat my relationship pyramid because I know that I can just find something else if it crumbles. Chicks love a guy that is capable of leaving at the drop of a hat and immune to manipulation. I go full gas-the-kikes powerlevel in front of them both and they don't care, because if they argued with me they'd know that I'd just kick them out and move on. The moment you lie to make the relationship easier is the moment that you lose all of your power. Honesty used to be a masculine virtue for a reason.
>>
>>61200103
This is NOT the traditional idea of marriage.

The TRADITIONAL idea of marriage is the woman devotes her self to the man and is subordinate to him as a child is subordinate to a parent.

MFW Islam is the most red pilled religion when it comes to relationships.
>>
>>61199947

not a MGTOW but I've heard that said before. Funny thing, it actually doesn't refute the cons generally listed for marriage.
>>
>>61200426
>you unveiled yourself, achmed

Keep spreading that taqquiyah of yours on Le Reddit.
>>
>>61200448
Would you be so kind as to share with us those cons generally listed for marriage?

I have generally heard to financial ones.
>>
yes good goy, go your own way. don't have children. live a shallow materialistic life and die alone, achmed and his 7 kids will gladly take your spot. do your part in destroying western civilization (birthrates already below replacement level).

fuck all you MGTOW retards. what the fuck are you people expecting, perfect angels around every corner? try putting in some fucking effort before you write off an entire gender.
>>
>>61200624
The truth hurts you dirty Hungarian.

The fact of the matter is the west dumped Christianity, and with it, control over their women.

Achmed and his Clock have more control over YOUR women than you do!

Also Islam HAS BEEN red pilled on the Holahoax from the start, having fun with it being ILLEGAL in the EU for you to even deny the Holahoax?

How does it feel to know mudslimes are better at controlling their women and controlling their jews than you're country will ever be.
>>
>>61200758
MGOTW is also an attempt to profane the actual calling of holy celibacy, which is perfectly fine and has existed for centuries
>>
>>61200246
here we go again with the MUH HAPPINESS faggots
guess what
fuck happy endings, the end game is raising kids that aren't socially retarded homosexuals or beta males or shit
k i l l y o u r s e l f
>>
>>61201185
MGTOW in no way supports celibacy.
>>
>>61201281
that's the problem, it claims to be opposed to feminism yet is ok with going out and being a walking slut factory by having casual sex

celibacy is the only acceptable way to live single, and most people aren't suited to it
>>
>>61201243
See I have autism and it's completely my mother's fault for having me too late and/or getting me vaccinated. And I'm a Jew anyway, so I have a valid reason to not reproduce. But this doesn't apply to most people
>>
>>61201243
I'll raise some Mudslime kids, then stone the bitch when I'm done with her.

Have fun being a alimony / child support cuck while my multiple wives draw child support off your tax dollars to support my procreative needs :D
>>
>>61201653
different issue entirely
>>
File: 1451050691059.jpg (62 KB, 800x583) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451050691059.jpg
62 KB, 800x583
>>61201499
Fuck off kike, men should spread their seed indiscriminately.
>>
>>61201082
>The truth hurts you dirty Hungarian.
hahahha, Acmed, please go back to Pakistan

We are living in a mutual happy relationship and planning to have kids. You probably read that the Hungarian govt is buying a new house for those couples who sign that they will have 3 children. We are planning 3, instead of 1.

You are running out of insults. It's just your inability to hold a job, find a girl and live together. The "men fucking their own hands" movement was never about islam.
Keep promoting islam somewhere else.

We wash you, you unwashed muslim homosexual at our border.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSSaOwFTXRg
>>
>>61194736
She is fucking an alpha male when you aren't on sight.
>>
>>61201785
>>61201760
How about I stay here? And have you pay for all my kids with all my wives?

I have a top of my field job, make 250k a year, work about 4 hours a day.

The difference between you and me, is when I show up to my bitches house and see my kids. She's happy, it's like fucking Christmas.

Islam is a great example of what MGTOW wants to achieve in a marital relationship.

MGTOW is all about putting the western woman back in her place. That place is being a subservient sex object and baby machine.

The Middle-East never lost control of it's women the same way the West did.

If the West didn't loose control of it's bitches, then there would be no room for something like MGTOW because the only way to go would be the mans way.
Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 59
Thread DB ID: 452982



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.