[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SLIME MAN CRUZ IS TRYING TO STUMP THE TRUMP WITH VIDEO FROM 1999

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 36

17 years ago Trump said some really liberal things, now Ted Cruz is trying to use this against Trump:

https://youtu.be/KHAHKGP10yc

Will this STUMP THE TRUMP?
>>
>>61181461
>echoing verbatim what cruz said nyc values are

this... this might be a trump getting stumped
>>
>Trump in 1999
>apathetic about gay marriage
>cool with gays in the military
>pro-choice

Are we sure Cruz didn't release this to HELP Trump? If anything this will just broaden his appeal.
>>
File: wait a sec.jpg (59KB, 640x742px) Image search: [Google]
wait a sec.jpg
59KB, 640x742px
>>61181461
>implying he didn't see the light and change his ways
>>
>page 6
the sliding is strong today
>>
Everybody knows Trump was a Democrat for a while. Nobody cares.
>>
>>61181825
>>61181812
>not understanding the point

he is describing NYC values as more liberal than the rest of the country... which is what cruz said the other night, and then trump starting whining about 911
>>
nobody is going to turn from trump over that stupid shit, we vote on immigration now
>>
>>61181907
This is too reaching to actually be effective desu.
Face it. This man is LITERALLY unstumpable.
>>
>>61181631

The issue is that both Scott Walker and Jeb Bush have tried using this video as an attack, and it didn't stick then.

Maybe it will stick now.
>>
>>61181907
When is Rafael going to talk about his Canadian values?
>>
>>61181895
This
Republicans don't care because of muh Reagan
>>
>>61181461
Liberal things from 1999 are far right of what we consider liberal today. There's a reason Trump didn't stick with the democrats like Webb did.
>>
>>61181461
We have to dislike this to hell and dump some comments.
>>
>>61181907
I understand what Cruz is trying to do here, it's just that nobody cares. And if the media wants to run with it, it's just going to get Trump more moderate votes.

I have never cared about gay marriage one way or the other and I'm pro-choice for the simple fact that crime has gone way down since the Roe vs Wade generation started having kids. I had no idea Trump was pro choice until now. This makes me like him even more. Abortion is a dead issue in politics at this point anyway.
>>
>>61181907
> gay marriage and abortion are part of NY values
> therefore all NY values are shit.
Besides, Trump has said last year already and I think even years earlier that he had changed his views.
This will never work.
>>
>>61181907
Cruz planning on turning this election into a choice on banning abortion and fighting the courts on gay marriage will 100% hand this election over to the democrats

Republicans are screwed now
>>
>>61182410
>that he had changed his views
he's defining ny values, not trump values.
>>
>>61182492
He hasn't defined anything. He's just made a fool of himself and shown himself to be strategically retarded. Who the fuck would want a strategic idiot in the White House?

Cruz's numbers in Iowa will continue to drop and he will be a non-factor in a week.
>>
>>61182492
Cruz said Trump has new york values because he is to scared to say Trump has liberal values to his face which wouldn't have played as well
>>
Honestly only Cruz fags would take this shit seriously and rally around their conservative hero
>>
>>61181461
>Rafae
>>
>Implying most Americans don't agree with pro-choice either as a means for planned pregnancy or population control for negros.
It's their bodies they should be allowed to destroy it as they wish.
>Implying Americans care or have a problem with gays getting married or serving.
In fact I'm happy that government took it's big fucking nose out of the private religious practices of individuals. Marriage as far as the government is concerned is a financial contact. Nothing more.
>>
This is by far the weakest attack i've seen, it makes Trump even more acceptable to everyone.
>>
>>61181461
Trump is going to get fucking DESTROYED in Iowa. It will kill any momentum that he might have had.
>>
>>61182451
Seriously. I hope Trump just bites the bullet on this one. Banning gays and abortion is akin to democrats trying to ban guns. It's a career killing move.
>>
>>61183263
Trump is the only down to earth person in this race. By all accounts he's a very approachable person and lives life on pizza and cheeseburgers for Christ's sake. He is the only "normal" guy running, and I'm positive he sees this video as a good thing. Cruz just handed Trump a lot more moderate votes.
>>
File: ZVvt1sn.jpg (87KB, 1021x522px) Image search: [Google]
ZVvt1sn.jpg
87KB, 1021x522px
>>61183208
I doubt it.

Trump doesn't court or appeal to the religious right, which is the only group that really gives a crap about abortion and "duh queers." Trump is going after middle class blue collar and upper middle class white collar workers. All of which support or practice in some religion, but are not devout nor hardline followers. They're more likely to share the same indifference towards gays and mixed/to positive opinions about abortions.

The major issue with blue collar workers and white collar is payroll taxes and low employee involvement due to business crippling regulations and taxes & illegal immigration.
>>
>>61181461
Cruz is dead in the water. You don't attack the Trump and come out on top.

>>61181907
Because shitting on Americans is the best way to get into the Oval Office. Worked for Obama.
>>
No chance this stumps the Trump. This is a 2D political argument against the 3D Teflon Don
>>
>>61183815
I'm an atheist, blue collar (KEK FREE UNI, WHO CARES). My parents were Hungarian immigrants (I'm also happily married to a Hungarian woman). Father is a biomedical engineer/professor at a top university. Mother was a doctor, stayed at home with us kids. Literally everybody in my family is a dirty rotten non believer. We're all voting for Trump.

There's many of us out there who just don't give a shit about his religious opinions. To us, it's about not allowing rampant progressive bullshit to continue.
>>
File: 1448774169792.jpg (218KB, 720x725px) Image search: [Google]
1448774169792.jpg
218KB, 720x725px
>>61184307
Pretty much. Any religious hardline voters would've been immediately turned off by Trump just from hearing him speak or looking at his various covers on playboy. He's by every account, an average American.

The average American finds fudgepackers and abortion to be uninteresting and a distraction from real issues.
>>
>>61181461
this is brave considering 17 years ago cruz was a lumberjack from vancouver
>>
File: 1452964444734.png (346KB, 500x555px) Image search: [Google]
1452964444734.png
346KB, 500x555px
>>61181461
Cruz is completely incapable of beating the democrats so he should just fuck off already.
>>
>>61181461
fuck yes, liberals will now see that Trump isn't bad
>>
File: 1452964035275.jpg (85KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1452964035275.jpg
85KB, 600x600px
>>61181907
Cruz will be SLAUGHTERED in the general for this type of rhetoric. Cruz, at this point, is trying to sabotage the election. He may actually be the fabled "Hillary Plant", since Hillary and Cruz' wife are CFR and represent the major banks. If Cruz gets the nom he will lose and there is absolutely no way around it.

He even said "I am pro-choice but I hate it".
>>
>>61184574
i wonder which one of them wears the dick
>>
>>61181461

Words can't describe how stupid Cruz is; he just fell into the most epic trap since Reagan unleashed his one liner about youth and inexperience on Mondale.

Trump is already in the general election; he's formed a solid enough base to get him through super tuesday, and the resulting bump from sweeping up most or all of those states will preclude any challengers or the option of a brokered convention; that's why his response regarding New York was so effective; he wants to wage a total war style Reaganite campaign and force Hillary not just to compete in swing states, but in the union lakes region and the northeast.

As some of you are aware, Cruz is just a less popular 2012 era Rick Santorum- an evangelical (lite) who has cornered himself into the rural midwest at the expense of any chance of taking New Hampshire. With a daunting lead, Trump isn't worried about South Carolina, and Cruz began to decline slightly before the debate anyways.

Trump will win NH and SC. He has a favorable chance of getting Iowa too, although it isn't certain. Let me remind you; in 2012, Romney won New Hampshire but lost Iowa and South Carolina because there were two candidates in the race polling above 20% at the time.

This time around only Trump is above 20%- he's at 35% or so and his next challenger peaked at 20% only to begin sliding back down. Nobody else is even breaking 10%.

In the next round of polling look to see Cruz lose a point or two nationally and stall out in South Carolina where he had been slowly ascending. Look for that lost support to split between Trump and Carson; the latter of which is Santorum 3.0, lowering Cruz' support because he's competing in exactly the same states.

After super tuesday Trump will be left with an overwhelming lead and half the field will drop out. He may even win every state in the entire campaign (although I believe his end total will be 40-45 states.)
>>
>>61181631
It won't. Trump has successfully crafted a proper narrative as why he changed his opinions so dramatically from then. And that narrative is 9/11.
>>
>>61182207
But reagan and trump are like polar opposites..
>>
File: pol in a nutshell.jpg (479KB, 640x1120px) Image search: [Google]
pol in a nutshell.jpg
479KB, 640x1120px
>>61181461
>>
>>61185280
Yes, your comment gets to the heart of it and shows that you get who the enemy really is. CFR members are all on the same team playing different roles. They've been foisting pretend conservatives on us for years. Ted Cruz comes off as a phony slimeball because that's what he is. He doesn't believe any of the things he says. After seeing the outtakes from that commercial I'm not convinced that his family is real. Probably actors playing their part, like the fake Obama family.
>>
President can't do shit about either abortion or gay rights at this point. It will never become a major issue in this election and bringing it up as something he flip-flops on will have little effect.
>>
>>61181631
>this... this might be a trump getting stumped

How to tell the true Trump supporters from the weak ones. They actually think he can be stumped
>>
First of all, the president can do essentially FUCK ALL about abortion and gay marriage.

Supreme Court decisions are only reversible in the following ways: 1) another supreme court decision on a case of the same matter 2) constitutional amendment.

The probability of either happening in the context of our society and the values of our society is 0%.

So everybody should get it in their heads that both issues are non-issues at this point, they are immutable in the practical sense.

Trump has also had 17 years to change his mind, which he has on abortion. He says he has met somebody who was so special who was a supposed-to-be-aborted rape baby which has made him do a total 180 on the issue.
>>
>>61183713
>>61181812

Yep, this is one of the things about him - being a status quo candidate on these issues that will let him get the lions share of independents and over 20% of Democrats.
>>
>>61186957
>>61188717
>>
>>61181907
He's struggling to defend an indefensible comment.

Ted is done. Move along. The Canadian will never be President now.
>>
>>61189260
What's indefensible is Trump callus and calculating use of the 9/11 defense to distract from his previous statements.
>>
>>61188189
This is so naive.

He'll lose the entire religious right, a demographic that is waning, but still large enough to influence an outcome. In 2008, the evangelical conservative base rejected Romney and chose to abstain from the vote or vote third party candidates.

This idea that a single Democrat would vote Trump when offered a substantially more liberal candidate like Sanders or Clinton is preposterous as well. John McCain had a history of being extremely socially liberal for a Republican. Where was that 20% of Democrat voters at?
>>
>>61189771
This too. Trump actually resorted to "you're wrong because of 9/11". It's one of the weakest, most embarrassing examples of a baseless emotional appeal I've seen yet in this race. Those are the sorts of emotional appeals liberals make - and Trump is a liberal, so it really makes total sense.
>>
>>61189865
McCain was a warhawk and Dubya which is shit which was why a republican didn't win in 2008 and you are forgetting that conservative democrats exist right
>>
>>61189771
It's perfectly defensible. Ted Cruz is an evil neocon puppet and we cannot allow our once great nation to fall into the hands of a bad person like that again. Also, he is not eligible to be President of the United States because he is not a natural born citizen.

Trump, a great American and patriot, is using every weapon at his disposal to stop this infiltrator from taking our country away. Every weapon he uses to achieve this goal is legitimate.

If you think it's not "fair" then you're just a pussy. If Cruz thinks it's not "fair" then he too is a pussy and he should get out of politics and go become a lumberjack back in his native Canada.

Now cry about it you bitch.
>>
>>61190320
> conservative democrats

That's a good one.
I don't doubt that maybe 1% of the party may hold some conservative ideals, but the left hates Trump even more than his opposition on the right.

Tbh it's all moot to argue. Democrats are going to win. They'll rig and steal the election, Obama will find a way to grant non-citizen immigrants voting rights before his term ends and seal the victory for Hillary or Bernie.

The entire deck is stacked against whoever the Republicans nominate.
>>
File: spock.png (257KB, 768x560px) Image search: [Google]
spock.png
257KB, 768x560px
>>61181825
Changed his ways on everything except Eminent Domain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5deLxTaYVOU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmM4ZBoppNQ
>>
>>61190731
>What are blue-dog democrats
>>
lol, Cruz is trying to stump the Trump but it is likely going to fail.
>>
>it is a crime to change your mind

Trump is running based on what he believes now, not what he thought 17 years ago

What the he'll does this video have to do with anything
>>
>>61181461
I'm republican I dont care about abortion law at the federal level.

But, faggots in the military are a problem...that's what military people say.
>>
>>61181812
It will help in the general, and he already has the primaries locked. The fool.
>>
>>61189865
>>61190320
That's the thing. The promise of Trump's "winning coalition" is not substantially different from what the Republicans just tried in the last two elections. Some hawkish nonsense as a cover for an otherwise 'moderate' candidate that's supposed to win the middle and encourage Democrats from breaking with their coalition. Only Trump's veneer is all the more apparent, because he only came by his rhetoric in the last few years. When discussing Romney's Trump said Mitt lost the election by appearing too harsh on immigration.
>>
>>61191152
It demends HOW he is moderate.. If he does Bush stimulus plans and anticonstitutional patriot act.. Then he is moderate in all the worst ways.
>>
File: 1234124123.jpg (44KB, 529x502px) Image search: [Google]
1234124123.jpg
44KB, 529x502px
>>61182114
Underrated bantz. I'm using this on cruz supporters I know.
>>
>>61186811
Where Reagan was a McCainist Republican, Trump is an American Nationalist? I don't see a problem so far.
>>
>>61191152
Trump criticized Mitt's self-deportation policy, which Trump interpreted as harsh for no good reason. Why take the beta self-deport position when you can, as Trump has repeatedly claimed, "humanely" deport them pro-actively, ripping the band-aid off and not allowing the problem sit around and fester inside our country.

Trump's position, as usual, is dead-on. He's right.
>>
File: 1422325984767.jpg (163KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
1422325984767.jpg
163KB, 597x519px
>>61181461
Holy shit. Trump is fucking dead. He is slain. Cruz laid the bait and he took it.

AHHHHHHH MUMMYYYY
>>
>>61190731
>I don't doubt that maybe 1% of the party may hold some conservative ideals
1% was all Jim Webb was able to scrounge up in their primary, so that's about right.

Beyond that, Trump is very reminiscent of Romney is a certain sense, the type of 'wealthy business guy' the Democrats just love to turn on and paint as an ebil uncaring capitalist, made an easier target for his loose lips. They're holding their ammunition at this point. Just wait until they bring forth the folks who lost their jobs in Trump's various bankruptcies.
>>
>>61191597
And then Trump will bring out the many, many more people who retained their jobs because of those bankruptcies. Do you understand what a Chapter 11 restructuring is? The purpose of it is to SAVE a company and allow most employees to remain employed.

Trump SAVES things.
>>
>>61191707
>And then Trump will bring out the many, many more people who retained their jobs because of those bankruptcies
Did people care that Romney employed all sorts of people through his capital investments? That he saved businesses by restructuring them? No, he was made out to be a vulture capitalist who didn't care about the little people. And Romney wasn't the walking epitome of conspicuous displays of wealth.
>>
Seems like a desperate gamble. 17 years is enough time for new experiences and development to change someone's mentality, POV and opinions.
>>
>>61191092
Obama has turned the military into just another venue to run leftist social experiments.
http://www.outandaboutnashville.com/story/obama-appoints-openly-lesbian-veteran-us#.Vpq381ITAox

This won't stand in the long run.
>>
>>61192016
Romney isn't Trump. Your entire problem, and why you have difficulty understanding the Trump phenomenon, is because you hold the progressive belief that "we're all equal" and should be held to the same standards. I reject that notion out of hand. And so do the American people. As they're telling you, everyday, by allowing Trump to get away with things other candidates can't get away with. You say it's not fair, we say we don't care.

Why is Trump afforded this privilege? Because he has earned it, by way of contributing so much to our country, by way of being successful in a business more honorable than politics, by way of being an inspiration to millions well apart from his political role, and, yes, through his celebrity appeal, which no matter how much you don't like it is still nevertheless a prominent feature of American culture.

Trump has his own rulebook. He's earned it. Romney, Cruz, and other political passers-by, do not get to play with that rulebook.

Yes, it's unfair. So what?
>>
File: 1436781095230.jpg (78KB, 768x716px) Image search: [Google]
1436781095230.jpg
78KB, 768x716px
>muh 9/11
>get stumped with evidence where he himself said the same thing Cruz said
he's fucking dead. Fuuuuuuuck. YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE
>>
File: cnt.jpg (423KB, 1200x735px) Image search: [Google]
cnt.jpg
423KB, 1200x735px
I think by now, infrastructure & The Wall > guns, gays & god.

Trump and possibly Rubio could beat Shillary. Cruz is a no hoper, an oily cuckservative.

Hola, I'm a used car salesman from Calgary.
>>
File: 1351337481392.jpg (51KB, 300x386px) Image search: [Google]
1351337481392.jpg
51KB, 300x386px
>>61190558
>If you think it's not "fair" then you're just a pussy
It's got nothing to do with what's "fair." It's got everything to do with Trump hiding behind victims of 9/11 to shield himself from political criticism, employing the same style of politically correct shame tactics the left employs that he's supposed to have based his campaign opposing.
>>
this tactic of claiming Trump is not a true conservative has been tried and it failed. All it did was attract blue collar democrats to Trump
>>
>>61181461
Apparently you can't change your mind in 17 years?
>>
>>61192968
That's not the point. The point is that Trump said New York values ARE what Cruz implied.
>>
>>61192880
But that's a fairness argument. You're essentially saying it's a double standard -- that Trump can hold people to standards he may not perfectly conform to himself.

Yes. You're right. And we don't care.

At the end of the day, Trump has proven himself to many of us. He pre-exists his campaign, remember. He pre-exists, and transcends, his political disposition. We've gotten to know Donald Trump over the course of 4 decades. And many people do indeed dislike him, to be sure, because of how long he's been around and the things he's done. But many more accept and embrace him because we know where is heart is. He's not an unknown quantity like Cruz. So yes, Trump can bend the rules from time to time. Trump gets a learning curve. Trump is allowed to defy gravity.

We're simply willing to give him a longer leash. It's hard to accept when you've been beaten down with this notion of egalitarianism, but it's not an inborn American trait.
>>
File: rudy911.jpg (174KB, 970x1035px) Image search: [Google]
rudy911.jpg
174KB, 970x1035px
>>61192425
>>
File: matchups.png (113KB, 767x644px) Image search: [Google]
matchups.png
113KB, 767x644px
>>61192674
>Trump and possibly Rubio could beat Shillary. Cruz is a no hoper, an oily cuckservative.
Rubio and Cruz can beat Hillary pretty good. Maybe Christie if circumstances were just right by the time of the election. It's Trump who lags in most polls.

And of those who match up well against well against her, Cruz is the strongest on those issues you say you care about.
>>
>>61193791
>Pre-nomination head-to-head polls

Meaningless. There couldn't be a more meaningless statistic. Especially when Donald Trump is involved.
>>
>>61193889
This since pre-nomination polls said Romney could beat Obongo
>>
>>61181812
This

Democrats will now vote for Trump because he supports "muh fags in the military" and abortions. Good job Cruz, lmfao
>>
He's going to sweep liberals and conservatives.

>pro guns
>pro choice
>pro working man
>pro financial solvency
>pro middle eastern solutions
>anti immigrant

Hopefully
>pro weed
too. If he did that he'd get all the black and mexican and college aged white male voters, I don't care what you tell me.
>>
>>61192425
If you go back and watch the exchange from the debate you'll see Cruz directly referenced the interview with Russert. Plus the New York values thing had been out there for a couple days. Trump knew exactly what was coming when he tried to turn the issue away. Now in retrospect he looks like a heel to have pulled the 9/11 card, and everyone who's coming to his side on this are Democrats.
>>
>>61194662
>and everyone who's coming to his side on this are Democrats.
and everyone who's coming to Trump's side on this are Democrats, reinforcing Cruz's narrative.
>>
>>61182409
Trumps leans both Left and Right, he's the perfect candidate.

Wants to give illegals and criminals and Americas enemy a very hard time, while sticking up for his peoples civil rights without getting all right wing crazy on them.

Think of this, right now Trumps trying to beat all the other right wingers for the party nomination. He keeps going on about vets and illegals, turn offs for left leaning people. This is the most Right Wing we're gonna see Trump this Election, once he secures the Party Nomination I believe we're going to see a shift towards more left leaning policies. Like, instead of talking about the Military and Taking care of Vets, we're gonna see him talking a lot more about Education, Healthcare and Social Security.
>>
>>61194749
Cruz has no narrative. Trump is the narrative. He's been the sole narrative since July of last year.

Ted Cruz's entire identity to most of the nation is his relationship to Trump, as defined by Trump.
>>
>>61194850
The only thing is I hope he doesn't send back the illegals already here, he should make everyone who lives in America and American citizen, and he ought to fix up Mexico so more of them stop trying to come here.
>>
CRUZZ WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SMART AND A GOOD DEBATER. WHY THE FLYING FUCK IS HE FALLING INTO THIS STUPID ASS TRAP.

Holy shit is everyone that attempts to stump trump keeps going full retard?
>>
File: 1353721054954.jpg (51KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1353721054954.jpg
51KB, 960x720px
>>61194353
>>61195070
>Trump is the best combination of the left and the right
>hopefully Trump gives us amnesty
>>
>>61195070
>The only thing is I hope he doesn't send back the illegals already here

Get the Fuck Out of America you delusional fag, you don't deserve to Live in the USA for that statement.
>>
>>61195386
Hey man, I'm white. It's just he's already such an appealing man I'd like for him to do us one better. America was founded by its immigrants and its diversity. That's the truth nigga.

Everyone knows the Democrats are just pretending to be out for minorities' and foreigners' best interests the same way they pretend to be out for poor white peoples' interests. And the Republicans are the same way. Trump can change all that through the power of belief and freedom.
>>
Quality stances...

Besides the 3rd trimester abortions.. but hey its probably scummy big pharm pushing that shit.
>>
>HURDURR HE SAID SOME UN-LIKABLE THINGS A LONG TIME AGO, LOOK AT THIS BAD MAN

Opinions change, dingleberry. I used to think communism was the best solution out there, and that we all just needed to get along, and work as one human race.

What a load of shit.
>>
File: 1452951965002.png (79KB, 995x233px) Image search: [Google]
1452951965002.png
79KB, 995x233px
>>61193162
Exactly.
>>
>>61181461
Anyone else notice the editing around 41-42 seconds?
>>
File: 1450980033293.jpg (98KB, 300x420px) Image search: [Google]
1450980033293.jpg
98KB, 300x420px
>>61195831
>Trump literally has Godmode on
>>
>>61181461
I was a liberal in 1999. Now at this point, I wouldn't bat a lash if every single liberal were inhumanely tortured and executed. I'm exaggerating, but I truly do despise them now.

>>61181631
Says the increasingly nervous man.
>>
Just going to repeat what I stated earlier. Obama has 1 year left, he's not up for reelection, he's going to throw out the constitution and do whatever he pleases. He's shown through executive action that he has no regard for the balance of powers in government. A spineless republican congress will let him get away with it.

Obama will do everything in his power to change the rules in this final year of his presidency to make sure no republican is ever elected again.

Illegal immigrants will be given voting rights. States that have passed voter ID rules will have those laws ignored when every polling place gets staffed by George Soros foundation volunteers and Department of Justice thugs. Obama will change the rules of absentee voting to ensure most American soldiers don't vote (he already did this in 2008). He'll allow people incarcerated in the prison system to vote via executive action (he's suggested it before).

I'm honestly terrified of the shit he'll pull to secure government for the left.
>>
Trump is a God of charisma. It's amazing how he keeps pushing forward even when one mistake would ruin his image forever. Like for example that spat he had with Bush the other night, if he messed up his retort even a little bit he would have looked like the biggest doofus of all time. But he didn't seem phased at all. I think that he's going to change what it means to be a man in this country.

>>61196059
I don't think you "get" Trump. He's the peace and love candidate.
>>
>>61181461
17 years ago i was pretty liberal myself
we all change over time
>>
>>61195783
>positions change
Yeah. Like two weeks before he jumped into the race, after having his people determine what would give him the most support.

>I just recently met this woman who changed my mind on abortion
>sure, I was a critic of Romney's immigration but all that's changed now

And Trumplets call other candidates flip floppers.
>>
>>61196059
Same here about libtards. I was extremely liberal 5 years ago even, I have seen the error in my ways and my resentment for liberals has grown much further than I ever thought imaginable. Feminism, SJWs, anti-gun, pro refugee, etc. has turned me completely far right. I will vote for Trump with the biggest smug mug.
>>
>>61181461
every single trump supporter is well aware of what donald believed in the 90s, he has brought it up himself in a few of his rallies. He has not ignored or tried to hide it. It is the first thing that you have to accept in order to support him in the first place.
>>
>>61196146
Obama doesn't want another democrat to win since he wants to remain the face of the democrat party and he never endorsed any of the democrat candidates
>>
>>61196400
He'll endorse Hillary, his PR team won't let him do it until she's the official nominee.
>>
>>61196530
Why would Obama endorse Hillary when she is the reason people view him as shit along with the fact she will be the first female president which will Trump Obama being the first black president
>>
>>61196314
Thanks bro. Now think about Trump, who probably has far greater reasons than you and I to not buy into the liberal bullshit anymore. Then you really realize that what he said 16-17 years ago doesn't mean shit.
>>
>>61181461
Funny how nobody in Iowa got butthurt about this like Jew Yorkers are now
>>
File: CMipGAQUAAAGs7H.jpg (44KB, 600x535px) Image search: [Google]
CMipGAQUAAAGs7H.jpg
44KB, 600x535px
>>61181461
Trump was seduced by the dark side and made to kill younglings. Destroying the leftists is his redemption.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VdcMWWh3s0
>>
File: 1445814645309.webm (903KB, 494x494px) Image search: [Google]
1445814645309.webm
903KB, 494x494px
>>61181461
>mfw this canadian faggot thinks he can be president
>>
File: 1338783174325.jpg (144KB, 503x499px) Image search: [Google]
1338783174325.jpg
144KB, 503x499px
>>61196738
That anon you quoted left his liberalism behind as most everybody does it - when they gain a little life experience and see how transparently foolish the previous construct was.

Trump is 69 and only just recently found all this out?
>>
>>61181461
This election isn't about moralfags and christfags.
It's about making America great again.
>>
File: 1451622738559.jpg (246KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
1451622738559.jpg
246KB, 760x596px
>>61195831
>>
>>61196643
>>61196530
>>61196400
Obama is the entire reason clinton can even run right now. he appointed the chairman of the DNC and made sure the entire party's leadership was onboard the shillary train.
>>
>>61197986
The chairman of the DNC blackmailed Obongo you moron since she would release all of his crimes if he didn't that is why Obama wanted Biden to run
>>
>>61181461
>Cruz and Trump, the smartest, most cunning GOP candidates in an all-out war after a silent truce while they dispatched the lesser cucks

God, I love this election.
>>
>>61198637
Jeb's so obviously a fall guy for Trump to beat up on too. Whatever the hell's going on it's entertainment.
>>
It is a stupid dividing tactic ted played and trump made it cost him. He did not properly detangle what he wanted to express.
>>
>>61195070

Fuck off you faggot spic.

Americans are priority one in our own fucking country.

If they [you] want to come here and contribute to our society, that's perfectly fine, but you need to fucking get in line and do it legally like anyone else.

>and he ought to fix up Mexico so more of them stop trying to come here.
Mexico can fuck off and fix itself and he's stopping them from coming here by
A. Building a Wall
B. Doing his fucking job as chief of the executive branch
You know, enforcing laws that already exist. Which is more than you can say about that fucking faggot Obongo just picking and choosing what laws he enforces.
>>
File: star-wars-obi-wan-kenobi-movie.jpg (418KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
star-wars-obi-wan-kenobi-movie.jpg
418KB, 1200x600px
>>61199125
Relax you goddamn peasant. We Galactic Republic now.
>>
>>61182451
And the worst part is not even Cruz gives a shit.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/12/ted-cruz-gay-marriage-secret-audio-217090
>>
>>61181461

I hate Raphael Edward Cruz, the biggest AIPAC kike cocksucker in 10 years.
>>
>>61181461

>Apathetic towards gays
>Pro choice

I don't see the issue here. Those are both the correct viewpoints to have.
>>
>>61181461

anyone else wondering why Trump is being asked patently political questions - the kind of questions one asks a candidate for the Presidency - way back in 1999???

he wasn't running for any office, that i'm aware of.
>>
>>61199757
He always hinted at running, no? He's felt like the country has been shit for a while.
>>
>>61199757
>anyone else wondering why Trump is being asked.... x y or z

Because the kikes have tried everything else, but still have lies to sell.
>>
File: ted-cruiz-aipac.png (423KB, 749x564px) Image search: [Google]
ted-cruiz-aipac.png
423KB, 749x564px
>>61199439
Cruz has always been a nasal-voiced phony. He only cares about the AIPAC kikebux.
>>
File: Trump-veteran-love.jpg (229KB, 1024x922px) Image search: [Google]
Trump-veteran-love.jpg
229KB, 1024x922px
>>61181461

Trump just does not give a fuck.

Cruz picked a fight that 10 of his establishment advisor told him would play well in Iowa and with hardcore evangelicals.

And Trump just does not give a fuck when you piss him off. He is going to Jeb Cruz, and he does not give a fuck if he pisses of some establishment Republicans that want only the candidate they can control.

First they wanted Jeb, for a time Ben Carson, then Christie, then their last hope was Cruz. And they try to Jew, betray, and block Trump every time. Now they are trying to make Cruz their fave.

But Trump does not give a fuck. He loves America. I know it. And thats all that matters to him. Not some corrupt lying, hypocritical Republican establishment.

He will destroy Hillary.

Go Trump. Tell them all to fuck off, and dont take any prisoners.

This will backfire on Republican establishment if they try to against Trump. Because the people do not want them. They want Trump!

The people want Trump. The people love trump. Not Jeb, not Cruz. Not whoever Republican party is pushing for bc they will keep the same shit train of both parties.

Even if I am in Canada, I love you my Emperor. Till the death.
>>
>>61195549
You're fucking retarded.
>>
File: Ted-Cruz-Goldman-establishment.jpg (389KB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
Ted-Cruz-Goldman-establishment.jpg
389KB, 1564x1564px
>>
File: Trump-Ted-Cruz-destroyed.png (119KB, 644x679px) Image search: [Google]
Trump-Ted-Cruz-destroyed.png
119KB, 644x679px
>>
File: Trump-destroys-Ted-cruz.png (130KB, 604x682px) Image search: [Google]
Trump-destroys-Ted-cruz.png
130KB, 604x682px
>>
>>
>>61181907
>which is what cruz said the other night
he literally said "YOU all know what i mean"
he couldn't come up with jack shit
>>
File: ted-cruz-israel-first.jpg (334KB, 711x522px) Image search: [Google]
ted-cruz-israel-first.jpg
334KB, 711x522px
>>61181461
>worry about where he's from
>says the canadian-born, pretend-christian, pretend republican, pretend texan aipac cocksucker senator with a wife on wall street
>>
File: trump-note-pass.jpg (286KB, 1294x1230px) Image search: [Google]
trump-note-pass.jpg
286KB, 1294x1230px
>>61201548
>>61201600
>>61201646

Glorious.
>>
>>61181461

What a completely level headed and reasonable response. In what way is this advantageous to Cruz?

Fuck that Canadian-spic, owned by every bank in the United States.
>>
>>61201646

oh fug he is bruized
>>
>>61201751
He didn't want to say. The host Maria Bartiro is from New York.
>>
File: rand traitors.png (38KB, 1156x202px) Image search: [Google]
rand traitors.png
38KB, 1156x202px
DAILY REMINDER

DAILY REMINDER

DAILY REMINDER

The recent influx of Cruzdrones on /pol/ are ex-Randlets desperately trying to stump the Trump

They are dirty rotten traitors, make sure to call them such
>>
File: applause.png (372KB, 694x388px) Image search: [Google]
applause.png
372KB, 694x388px
>>61192425
Cruz is the one who lost you faggot.
Thread posts: 144
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.