[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God is an evil manipulator Satan is our true savior God is ignorance

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 253
Thread images: 37

File: nof.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nof.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
God is an evil manipulator
Satan is our true savior

God is ignorance
Satan is knowledge .

God wants to shackle us with his book of lies
Satan wants to set us free so we can discover the truth behind our universe.

How could you Christians be so easily manipulated by such an obvious evil force?
>>
>>61180609
go eat some burgers and die of diabetes you amerifag
>>
File: d757.jpg (57KB, 570x452px) Image search: [Google]
d757.jpg
57KB, 570x452px
>>61180709
Shut the fuck up retarded serbshit.
>>
>>61180609

go back to your synagogue, judah
>>
File: jesus.jpg (8KB, 206x244px) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
8KB, 206x244px
>>61180609
>God evil
>Satan good

this is why i hate america, satanism is illogical if you believe that satan exists you must also believe god exists, and if god exists which is inatly good it makes literaly no sense to worship satan
>>
File: opfag.jpg (4KB, 310x163px) Image search: [Google]
opfag.jpg
4KB, 310x163px
>>61180609

amerifag believes this
>>
>>61181220
>satanism is illogical if you believe that satan exists
Satanists don't believe satan exists you moron.
>>
>>61181220
What if Satan is our true creator, and Yahweh is the actual evil who kidnapped man in an attempt to fool us into worshiping him for all eternity?

The Garden of Eden is a fool's paradise of ignorance. Our savior Satan told us to eat the apple so we could escape from Yahweh's evil manipulation.
>>
>>61181660

Quit shit posting, Satan.
>>
>anglos are the aryan race
>only true whites
>in fact they are the sole source of decadence and destruction of the white race and are also incredibly stupid as pointed out in the OP
>>
>>61181220

Considering how at times the universe seems designed to inflict as much suffering and death on living beings as possible, I'm skeptical about its creator being innately good.
>>
>>61181220
Yahweh knew how powerful a martyr wound be. He fooled some poor sap into getting himself killed in his name. he even loaned him some magic tricks to get people's attention.

Satan didn't create hell, Yahweh did.
>>
>>61180609
>>61181660
>being this desperate

satan you will fool most people, heck you already do but repeating a lie does NOT make it true, your belief =/= reality, either accept reality or stay in dreamland pal, but one day it will snap and reality unveiled and judgement proceed.
>>
>>61182287
You should really take your own word anon. You're the one that needs to see through the veil in front of your face.
>>
God is being itself.

Satan is in disharmony with God, but in full limit of Gods will.

Man is in disharmony with God, but is offered salvation and reconcilaition through Christ.

Who shall you seek?
>>
>>61182447
I don't need to see anything, I need to trust in Jesus, I don't trust in my own works, my heart is deceiving and man is corruptible.

I am not on a mission to dethrone God, I know him and his inner workings, his righteousness is beyond human comprehension, that is why many rebellious people think he is evil.

Romans 10:9

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
>>
How's eighth grade?
>>
>>61182679
>I need to trust in Jesus

That's exactly what Yahweh wants you to do.

The bible is a book of lies meant to shackle you to your own ignorance.
>>
File: 717.jpg (34KB, 600x539px) Image search: [Google]
717.jpg
34KB, 600x539px
>How could you Christians be so easily manipulated by such an obvious evil force?

lmao
>>
>>61182837
>this deceived

either you need to stop trolling or you really need to humble yourself, I know it pains sinners that salvation needs to be accepted, your pride is going to condemn you.
>>
File: 1452357065097s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1452357065097s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>61180609
Repent fool.
>>
Look at the bible and compare it to metal gear solid

God is Big Boss
Lucifer is Ocelot
The Antichrist is Liquid
Jesus is Soild Snake

So Lucifer acting out Gods plan in aiding the Antichrist to trick humanity so Jesus can come back and usher in a new age of peace
>>
>>61182973
>Condemnation

Yahweh can't touch me as long as I choose to not follow him. It's those who worship him who are tossing their souls into the lake of fire he created.

See the truth before it's too late.
>>
>>61180609
Gnostic here. OP speaks the truth.
>>
>>61180609
Your 'God' pic looks like a nigger, so that may explain things.
>>
>>61183232
>not trolling

let me ask you a question, if God created the universe, don't you think he would have authority over it and all his creations?

You see God is working according to his prophecies, he gives everyone notice of what is going on, if you like your bad reality TV more than true and eternal bliss then you have chosen freely, he respects you so much that it seems abusive to sinners.
>>
There has been so much Misinformation, slander and lies written about Satan. Nearly all, if not entirely, this has been invented and spread by his enemies, people who don't know him, people out to make a fast buck and people indoctrinated with Christian or other related lies.

These lies have shaped much of the mass mind concerning Satan. I receive many e-mails from people who have been misinformed and expect Satan to be a certain way. Take the Satanic Bible and the advocating of greed. I can tell you from experience, Satan is not greedy. We can easily see how greedy the Christian Churches are. Nearly everything of what the false enemy god is and does, is blamed on Satan as a distraction.

Look at the old testament, God killed millions, Satan didnt kill jack quat.
>>
>>61183493
>killing sinners is a crime

you see this is the problem with you satanists, you would rather let all the "innocent" people in prison go free than accept justice.

We can see where that is leading us as a civilization.
>>
>>61180609
Judging from your statement, you have no problem with the real manipulation that occurs on a daily basis from the elites.
>>
>>61180609
BURN IN HELL

BURN IN HELL

BURN IN HELL
>>
File: DSC082921.jpg (41KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
DSC082921.jpg
41KB, 540x960px
>>61180609
Satanism is only useful for ridding the psyche of the Christian influence one attains during childhood, assuming the person was raised Christian. Once you get over the various complexes you attain while Christian, Satan and Satanism become irrelevant.

Never forget that Satan means "to oppose."
And in the end, you must even oppose the Satan.
>>
>>61183660
You're assuming God only killed bad guys

http://dwindlinginunbelief.blogspot.com.uy/2010/04/drunk-with-blood-gods-killings-in-bible.html

He wanted people to sacrifice their children to god, to kill their cattle for God. How does that make sense to you?
>>
Does satan have a book or manifesto like the jews do?
>>
>>61180609
DEUS VULT
>>
If you have the ability to recognize that the nazis were slandered in the history books, you can make the same conclusions about God and Satan.

By a christian's logic prometheus from greek mythology would be a bad guy.
>>
>>61183442
That isn't God who is making those prophecies. The true God wouldn't make it so easy that he'd write a book about the meaning of the universe.

He wants us to seek it out for ourselves. Yahweh is completely against such a goal. He would rather we remain stupid and content with his lies.

Satan isn't spoon feeding us 'eternal bliss', but is guiding us to the truth.
>>
>>61183932
Excuse me is cattle humans?

Genesis 9:3
Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.

I know for a fact God only killed people who deserved it, no one except Jesus is not deserving of Hell today, 1 sin = 1 eternal damnation, did you ever lust after women or think about murder in your heart?

>He wanted people to sacrifice their children to god
not true God did not want Abraham to sacrifice Isaac, it was a test of faith, God can revoke peoples gifts if they abuse his trust, many Christians lose their blessings by turning to sin, but if you read the story immediately as he was about to murder Isaac God tells him to stop and a goat appears, God had prepared the real sacrifice.

Sacrifice was meant in Israel to show their allegiance to God, if you had bad conscience you would sacrifice cattle, this is under the old covenant where God had a people as his own, now Gods people are of all nations and we live under the new covenant which basically goes like this

Luke 10:27
Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.
>>
christians invented satan to trick retards into joining their cult. there is no devil or satan or lucifer in judaism. there is no hell as well
>>
>>61184414
So you argue that reality TV is truth and getting on your knees in prayer from the heart is deception?

You clearly are deeply deceived you wicked sinner, your pride will truly condemn you, may God have mercy on your soul.
>>
Any being who claims the meaning of the universe is to worship him unquestionably can't be good.
>>
>>61184689
Lucifer is your God, you're not fooling anyone Schlomo.
>>
=== N E W S F L A S H ===

ALL ABRAHAMIC RELEGIONS ARE SHIT.

Us Europeans are pagan in nature and the only true universal European religion is Paganism, a religion which ”worships” - if you will - honor and dignity, both values which have no place in Judaism, Islam, Christianity/Satanism (well, maybe a little if you consider spiritual Satanism).

BUUT if you ask me, YHWH is a tyrant and a genocidal maniac that kills its own creation for using its free will that he gifted it with in the first place.

>mfw you say God made you. On 2 feet but asks that you crawl on all fours for him

>mfw God (an omnipresent omniscient being) asks Abraham to murder his own son to prove his faith. If that doesnt make you WTF WTF and renounce all faith, then you are delusional and retarded.

Prove me wrong
>>
>>61184733
>Reality tv is truth

What?

No.

We can't learn more about the universe by watching reality tv. We can however do so with science, as we have been since history has been recorded.
>>
>>61184933

Also, forgot to mention

Satan in Sanskrit means Truth.
Satan in Hebrew means Adversary / Oppressor

see where im getting at ?
>>
>>61184770
>the meaning of the universe meme

God is the meaning of the universe, he is the beginning and the end, if you are not written in the book of life, you are not anything.
>>
>>61184549
He ordered all the cattle to be sacrificed and therefore the people starved, and when they complained God sent snakes to bite them to death.

And the soul of the people was much discouraged because of the way. And the people spake against God, and against Moses, Wherefore have ye brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? for there is no bread, neither is there any water; and our soul loatheth this light bread. Numbers 21:4-5

So God sent fiery serpents to bite the people.

And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people... Numbers 21:6a

And many of the people died.

... and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died. Numbers 21:6b

Because thou obeyedst not the voice of the LORD, nor executedst his fierce wrath upon Amalek, therefore … the LORD will also deliver Israel with thee into the hand of the Philistines: and to morrow shalt thou and thy sons be with me [i.e., you and your sons will be dead]: the LORD also shall deliver the host of Israel into the hand of the Philistines. 1 Samuel 28.18-19

But one way or another, God got the job done, and Saul, his three sons, and who knows how many Israelite soldiers all died -- because God was pissed off at Saul for the incomplete genocide of the Amalekites. Or was it for not inquiring of the Lord? I guess it really doesn't matter, does it? God can kill anyone for any reason, or for no reason at all, and every believer will be OK with it.
>>
File: 3d6.jpg (102KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
3d6.jpg
102KB, 500x500px
>it's a mysticism thread
>>
>>61185083
You sound like a North Korean speaking of the Kim dynasty. Don't you see you are being fooled by evil?

Come out of your cave and search for the truth with the rest of the unchained.
>>
Satan is literally an agent of Yahweh, you're as stupid as anyone that seriously believes in any Abrahamic religion.
>>
>>61185069
>>61184933
>>61184981
If it is not obvious that these "people" are doomed for eternal hell then I have bad news for you other lurkers.

Repent and turn to Christ, it is about being from the heart more than following procedure, God forgives sin, not the Church.

Jeremiah 29:13

And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
>>
>>61185267
To be honest, I don't really believe in Satan, just what he stands for.

At the end of the day, this all comes down to knowledge (science) vs ignorance (religion)
>>
>>61185256
>comparing a corruptible human to an eternal God

Just give up Lucifers little helper, you are not even trying.
>>
>>61180609

>2016
>expecting christians to even bother thinking about anything

It's a lost cause. Literally like telling muslims rape is bad. They can't fathom that they could be wrong.
>>
>>61185311

dude wtf is wrong with you?

your forefathers were butchered in the thousands for standing up to the Xtian hordes. They called your forefathers barbarians and savages. Srsly.
>>
File: zigenare.jpg (178KB, 959x639px) Image search: [Google]
zigenare.jpg
178KB, 959x639px
>>61184933
gypsy shitposting
>>
>>61185458
>trying to play on vague national emotions or ethnicity

just wow.. and you claim to be above God
>>
>>61185311
Christian hell isn't eternal, Jesus comes in the end and saves literally everyone like the Gary Stu he is.

Read your book, dumb ass.
>>61185406
Satan doesn't stand for anything, he barely has any character, you're literally retarded.
>>
>>61185423
>Underestimating and undermining humanity's potential

This is exactly what Yahweh wants.
>>
>>61185496

no gypsies left here, liberal cuckfag. They're all over at your place cause you give them free shit for nothing.
>>
>>61180609
Get your Free Candy! Fucken idiot
>>
>>61185539
No when you die the spiritual state you are in, is where you are going to spend eternity, no one is forced to enter heaven you imbecile, people are so proud they would rather burn for eternity than accept Gods authority, would you force them to accept his authority? are your implying he is a dictator?
>>
>>61185536

Vague national emotions or ethnicity? If those notions are ”vague” to you then you are a spineless cumsplat kiddo.

Also, I never claimed to be above god, i cant claim superiority over something I feel to be a fairy tale. A very effective and dangerous one, that is.
>>
Neither exist. Stop telling yourselves fairy tales. Simply do good.

Someday. Someday.
>>
>>61185662
You literally don't even understand the cult you claim to be a part of, that or you're shitposting.

Most likely the latter, but I might have known from the start.
>>
>>61185703

This guys speaks the truth. Just do good, you dont need no fucking textbook to teach you basic human values and morals
>>
>>61185692
>implying revolting against God does not also imply you are above him (unless you accept it is a fruitless effort)

Good luck, continue your "perfect" existence without the presence of God.
>>
>>61185743
>implying all "Christians" believe the same things

wow.. this is beyond retarded.
>>
>>61185311

God does not expend superfluous effort.

We live in the best of possible worlds.

Religious scriptures are meant to be taken metaphorically, not literally.

spurdo.jpg "Monads and Ennead, not Jesus and Bible ok?"
>>
>>61185958
Have fun burning in hell Lucifer

There is one narrow road that leads to life, 1 way to salvation, stop fooling yourself and seek it.
>>
>>61185907
So you're one of those heretic guys the real cultists laugh at? That's kind of pathetic.
>>
>>61182060
The universe as we know it has not been designed to inflict suffering; we as humanity have created nearly all of the hardships that we face today: war, famine, deceit, and deception.
>>
>>61185817

As a human being I feel above any dogma that teaches the shit the Bible teaches. I feel above genocide and debauchery and decadence, concepts well rooted in the Xtian religion. Or should i say Jewish?

Get your head out of your ass, educate yourself on how Christianity came to be and how it spread through Europe.

And no, dont give me whole Jesus shit and ignore the old testament.
>>
>>61186058
I am the one who knows God personally and the self proclaimed Christians fear because I don't speak vague doctrines or smooth things.
>>
>>61180609

JIDF
>>
>>61180868
Second
>>61180709
Go home boban
>>
>>61186044
>Offering your soul up to a false God.
>>
>>61186159
Don't ignore the old testament, the entire bible is relevant, but the mosaic laws are no more.
>>
>>61186182
I think you're just baiting, but there really are people that think like this. They're allowed to vote, to drive, to own guns.

Thank you for reminding.
>>
>>61183857
>The literal religion of edgy teens rebelling against their parents.

Sounds like what we already knew.
>>
>>61180609

>good

>evil

subjective
>>
I heard a neat interpretation of Christ and the Anti-Christ from an acquaintance.

They both want peace. Christ believes peace will come when people finally connect with each other. Ant-Christ believes people will never understand each other, and the only way to bring peace is through power and force. Who's correct?
>>
>>61186382
Jew spotted.
>>
>>61180609
I'm no fan of God, but why worship Satan? All the dude wanted was equal rights. Look what that's getting us now.
>>
>>61181622

then they are FUCKING RETARDED
>>
File: 1393216825409.png (728KB, 798x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1393216825409.png
728KB, 798x1000px
>mfw Christian values

The Jews have truly made the best Trojan horse ever.
>>
>>61186389
Think for yourself, don't tell others to think for you zombie
>>
File: angel.jpg (11KB, 256x150px) Image search: [Google]
angel.jpg
11KB, 256x150px
>>61180609
god wanted humans live in paradise with free will

satan went all yandere and tricked humanity into betraying god

There is nothing wrong with humans living within there means
>>
File: TipsMlady.jpg (57KB, 394x395px) Image search: [Google]
TipsMlady.jpg
57KB, 394x395px
>>61186508
>>
>>61186448
Satan saved humanity from a life of subservient ignorance.

He believes in our potential.
>>
File: romania(notgypsys).png (4MB, 4536x2264px) Image search: [Google]
romania(notgypsys).png
4MB, 4536x2264px
>>61185557
>>
>>61186585
is this Obama speaking?
There is literally nothing wrong with the world eh?

I don't believe in our potential. I see it around us, our true "potential" can only be achieved through obedience to God.
>>
>>61186554
Satan and Lucifer are two different characters, please stop perpetuation retardation.
>>
>>61186554

Satan tricked us how? Do you realize what pre-apple humans were? Immortal but not selfaware. Ignorant. Just like being on lifesupport for eternity.

Satan encouraged them to KNOW THEMSELVES.

Ask yourself this - what would you have? Eternity in literal ignorance or a lifespan of self evolution?
>>
>>61186585
pretty sure lucifer despised humanity and tricked them out of there immortality
>>
>>61186719
You keep thinking that, you thoughtless shackled slave.
>>
>>61186724

please explain, really.

>>61186713

come on, you can do better. It's like me showing you those pics of those fake tan faggots from sweden saying that's what men in sweden look like. This isnt /b/
>>
>>61180609
>>61181660
I'd rather live happily in ignorance like a child
>>
>>61186956
Satan and Lucifer are two different people, not much to explain, It's like how Donald Trump and Rand Paul are two different people.
>>
>>61186724
Names of Satan in the bible

>Abaddon
>Accuser
>Adversary
>Angel of light
>Angel of the bottomless pit
>Anointed covering cherub
>Antichrist
>Apollyon
>Beast
>Beelzebub
>Belial
>Deciever
>Devil
>Dragon
>Enemy
>Evil one
>God of this age
>King of Babylon
>King of the bottomless pit
>King of Tyre
>Lawless one
>Leviathan
>Liar
>Little horn
>Lucifer
>Man of sin
>Murderer
>Power of darkness
>Prince of the power of the air
>Roaring lion
>Rulers of the darkness
>Ruler of this world
>Satan
>Serpant of old
>Son of perdition
>Star
>Tempter
>Thief
>Wicked one
>>
>>61186901
We wouldn't have learned anything about the universe had we not eaten that apple. Satan and the apple didn't make us mortal. God did, because we chose make a decision that wasn't his own.
>>
>>61183493
Honestly, Satan is just testing our devotion to the most high. Look at the accounts of Job and how Satan tormented his entire family. Once Job questioned why the most high would allow such things to happen to him, the most high had to remind Job of his place.

So far Satan is succeeding at such a rate that it would take a conscious shift to reverse all the damage that has been done.
>>
>>61186835
This guy gets it.
>>
>>61187079
Satan and Lucifer are two different people.

Beelzebub is a third party as well.
>>
>>61187026

dude, ignorance means no self awareness. i.e BRAINDEAD. Bacteria is like that. And pretty much the rest of the animal kingdom. If you donnt know you are YOU, how can you fathom the concept of happiness so that you may enjoy it?

Think about it.

>>61187066

Thats not explaining anything. Lucifer is the fallen angel i.e Satan. Either explain what you mean and supposedly know or btfo
>>
>>61186835
Eternity in literal ignorance
>>
>>61187245
All the one and the same, your dismissal does not change facts.

All idol worship have been satan worship, and is worship of the devil, not worshipping God = worshipping Satan.
>>
>>61187393

very well, i respect that. I dotn understand how someone might want that, but I respect it.
>>
>>61187310
ignorance is not bliss, satanic lie that for some reason is the biggest religion in America, ignorant people are miserable, you have to consciously worship God from the Heart m8.
>>
>>61186475
this guy gets it.

woe betide unto thee, believers in Abraham the prophet!
>>
>>61187310
How am I supposed to explain such a simple concept better than I did with my example in my previous post?

Lucifer is one thing, Satan is another, they aren't two names for the same thing, but two names for two separate entities. It doesn't get any simpler.
>>61187403
So if I worship an empty cup of instant ramen, that is Satan worship? If all is one and the same, maybe all the angels are just part of Yahweh, and that means Satan is part of Yahweh and it's ok to worship him as it is ok to worship Jesus as part of Yahweh.
>>
>>61186132

god dindu nuffin, or rather he stands by like a kek

also reminds me of demiurge
>>
>>61187620
you could even argue that the mindless belief in the bible is a form of idol worship, or the golden cross.
>>
>>61187620
You can literally only worship God and Satan, learn to deal with it, the Jews made a Golden Calf still they worshipped Satan in spirit, you can worship a empty cup of ramen, in spirit you worship satan, it is this simple.
>>
Believing in Abrahamic religions without siding with Satan is being the ultimate, absolute cuck.

Abrahamic god just wanted to play with us like slaves, our only duty is worshipping him for an eternity, while knowing nothing about reality.

Satan gave man knowledge, free will, liberty, and through these power and authority.

I mean, Lucifer literally means bringer of light.
>>
>>61187756
>this
>>
>>61187536

I wasnt saying ignorance is bliss. ARE YOU EVEN READING? i simply said that Adam and Eve were ignorant and correlated that with the concept of no selfawareness. You're just twisting my words and taking it out of context.

Also, fuck your worshiping. I dont kneel and crawl for nobody. My parents made me, and I bow to them, not some murderous space kike.

>>61187620

Simple, because the bible is pretty clear on the fact that they re one and the same. Or at least it doesnt explicitly make a difference between them. Get off your high horse and either say what you mean or, again, btfo with your nonsense.
>>
>>61187134
Anything we gain in knowledge is insignificant to the power of god everything in this universe is doomed to die

God know that we didn't need knowledge as it would only cause disrepair we were already perfection being one with god
>>
>>61184689

didn't that Rothschild creature say that jews secretly worship satan?
>>
File: Untitled.png (19KB, 1776x768px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
19KB, 1776x768px
>>61187765
>you can worship a empty cup of ramen, in spirit you worship satan
>>61187887
Bible and only Abrahamic religions make it clear they are separate entities.

I'm done with this shit thread and this weak ass bait.
>>
>>61187895

The space kike was afraid that we might learn our divine nature, so he kept us ignorant. Ofcourse Lucifer was jelly cause he wasnt his favourite anymore and tempted Eve so he would take revenge on God. But in doing so he did us good
>>
>>61184689
So what you're saying is that Sheol doesn't exist? Isn't there scriptures in the Talmud proclaiming that Jesus is being boiled in his own excrement? While the latter question I know is untrue, it still points to the fact that Sheol is real thus proving your statement of no Hell false.
>>
>>61187772
and that's the lie. Satan appeals to pseudo intellectuals. If a demonic force exists, it has essentially sent you on a false journey.

btw. /x/<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
>>
in the end this is the equivalent of a group of people fighting over which music is the best.

>BACH IS BEST FUCK THE REST
>T-PAYNE IS THA MASTAH
>CAN'T GO WRONG WITH FIONA APPLE
>GUYS, GUYS, CAN'T YOU SEE? LORDE IS OBJECTIVELY THE BEST!

also, i gotta love it when people argue non-canonical arguments from divine authority, as though they have a two way radio with god, and they're the ultimate source of legitimate godly wisdom. it's just another example of people pushing their own opinions and axioms as though they were objective truths.
>>
Christianity was crafted for the purpose of keeping people subservient, ignorant, and stupid.

They main antagonist's goal is to literally encourage mankind to think for themselve.
>>
>>61187981

dude i wasnt bating. I legitimately didnt know there was a difference between those names. With all my knowledge (lol) i missed that part.

Thanks, I ll google and educate myself further. Cheers
>>
>>61187887
Let us agree to disagree, Adam and Eve literally were at a much higher state of conciousness than you can ever be with Lucifer, first of all Satan hates you and therefore you get nothing from him, God gladly gives abundance, but he knows how easily corruptible we are, so if he just gave everyone stuff without being grateful for what we already have, then he would force stuff down our throat, not really nice if you think about it. So you have a personal walk with Him and you learn his ways and become more like him, it is called sanctification and happens after salvation through faith. Eventually you will learn that materialism is bs anyways desu, untill you surrender yourself to God you will just be emotionally enslaved to a hateful and abusive spirit that want every little thing out of you and blames it on God, gg you have been cucked by Satan.
>>
>>61180609
>God wants to manipulate us with his book of lies
God never wrote a book. We imparted wisdom by acting through Him and then Satan's helpers distorted it.
2/10 bait you got me to reply
>>
>>61188282

dude what.
My first post.. I deny all notions of Abrahamic religions. I cant be cucked by stuff i dismiss as false. No god, no satan, no nothing underneath
>>
HEY, DON'T LISTEN TO YOUR MP3 PLAYERS, THAT'S JUST UNGODLY TRASH, IDOL WORSHIPPERS, FIND THE LORD, TAKE THE BIBLE INTO YOUR HANDS AND WORSHIP HIM, HERE, YOU CAN TAKE MY BIBLE, ONLY THREE EASY PAYMENTS OF 19.95. OH, YOU DON'T HAVE MONEY? I GUESS YOU'LL HAVE TO SUFFER IN HELL FOR ETERNITY THEN.
>>
>>61188348
>Shaitan is everywhere!!!
God never wrote a book, he never inspired ignorant goatfuckers, and Shaitan never messed with his design. Because they both don't exist.

Fuck off, you cretinous child. 10/10
>>
>>61188503
>implying if you dismiss something it doesnt exist

try harder ignorant scum
>>
>>61188573
>dismisses Zeus
>>
>>61188573

It doesnt exist to me because ITS NOT MINE. it belongs to the jews in the desert. That s why it's irrelevant to me.
>>
>>61188655
All false god worship is worship of satan you are therefore wrong, I do believe the devil does indeed exist, NEXT false accusion!
>>
>>61188573
Beware the Flying Spaghetti monster and his noodly appendages, heretic. Dismissal only makes him angrier.
>>
>>61188738
do you have any evidence that Zeus doesnt exist?
>>
Beelzebub was called Lord of the Flies because Jews considered other people's gods as shit and their followers as flies. They named every other god from every other culture as crap and called them pagans. Christians did the same and started killing women in the middle ages accusing them of witchcraft.

MY GOD IS TRUE GOD YOU WORSHIP SHIT AKA THE DEVIL THEREFORE YOU MUST DIE DEUS VULT DEUS VULT!!!

Abrahamic monotheistic religions have always been a cancer in the history of humanity due to their intolerance. At least the other cultures incorporated the Gods of the conquered civilizations (egyptians, sumerians, greeks, romans, etc)
>>
>>61188678
>>61188751
>it does not exist to me
do you live in some sort of parallel dimension?
>>
>>61188785
I for a fact know that the devil exist.
>>
>>61188678
>jews in the desert
Wrong, Christianity is not jewish.
>>
>>61188818
well, yeah, beelzebub is a play on words that used to be Baal Zebub, which is "lord on high". it was just an act of perversion to discredit another god they didnt agree with.
>>
>>61180609
Edgy

Go home Jimmy
>>
>>61188880
any evidence at all? physical, undeniable evidence?
>>
>>61188818
>some people actually think like this

funny how you will accept everyones point of view to dismiss christianity, but christians, because if you took on their shoes you would realize they were right.
>>
>>61187655
Are you implying that the most high has caused all of the conflicts and suffering that we now have to deal with?
>>
>>61189037
funny how you will accept everyone's point of view to dismiss Zeus, because if you took on the shoes of a Zeus follower, you would realize they were right.
>>
>>61188998
this thread should be sufficient evidence.
>>
>>61188850
>to me
No, your puny god absolutely doesn't exist, to anyone. You're just a delusional moran. The only deity there is is my pet hyperdimensional dragon.
>>
>>61188927

it is exactly that, a jewish death cult. The first Xtians were jews. What are talking about?
>>
>>61189113
>a thread of human beings talking on computers is evidence for the existence of a fallen angel

uh... any evidence at all?
>>
>>61189037
ABRAHAMIC RELIGIONS faggot

That includes all 3 sheep herding doctrines which serve the same fucking egregore.
>>
>>61189112
Zeus follower = believe in false God(s)

I have met muslims and tried to listen to their cult stuff as I was assaulted by a imam trying to win people to his peaceful religion by burning my hand with a lighter telling me that is where I would go.
>>
>>61189253
>implying they are at all compatible

nice try satan, not this time.
>>
File: 1452879711602.gif (100KB, 300x544px) Image search: [Google]
1452879711602.gif
100KB, 300x544px
>>61188545
Your ignorance is sickening. Obviously we're not talking about actual deities here you stupid fuck. There were humans with the intention of freeing others from their own minds, and then came along other humans who would rather keep people locked within their minds. Eat shit and then kill yourself you pretentious swine
>>
>>61181220

Satan is the true creator god and Jahweh is a sadistic bastard. He defeated Satan in a fight and humans drasitcly degenerated after that. That was about 12000 years ago.
But since about 1700 Satanism is growing again and Satan becaomes more powerfull.

You can imagine 2 forces the good(Satan) and the bad(Jahweh)

That is not everything about Satanism, by far... but that is why its logical.
>>
>>61189160
you are not a very spiritual guy are you?
>>
>>61189288
>i dismiss other gods because i decided without evidence that this particular god was the only one i'm comfortable with

any evidence of this satan chap, or god? any physical and undeniable evidence? like a rock or something that has a satan's signature? anything but your wanton dismissal of any other possibility due to your presupposed axioms?
>>
>>61189392
Nice try, Deceiver. My pet hyperdimensional dragon specifically warned of deceiving moran christfag Danes. You are exposed, leave.
>>
>>61189526
>i don't have any evidence, but that's just your problem, isnt it buddy? how dare you insist on having evidence to prove my claims?
>>
File: 1452321485429.png (716KB, 1420x854px) Image search: [Google]
1452321485429.png
716KB, 1420x854px
>>61189392
Compatibility is irrelevant, they come from the same source material.
>>
>>61189521
So now that Germany is irreversibly ungodly it is because of God and not Satan? You God deniers truly astonish me daily. You are literally the din du's in spirit.
>>
File: 1452977030142.png (103KB, 600x506px) Image search: [Google]
1452977030142.png
103KB, 600x506px
>>61189662
Stop trying to sound like you're smart nobody gives a fuck about what you have to say, faggot
>>
>>61186835
You know what they say, Ignorance is bliss.
>>
>>61189679
>Star wars were made before the bible look at this edgy joke

If you cannot allow any merit to who you argue against how can you prove them wrong? Look it up yourself.

Also concerning Mohammedfags
Galatians 1:8

But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
>>
>>61189506
>talks about satan
>but i really meant humans
>Aren't I educated, speaking in inane metaphors just like my Beeble.
Whatever you say, christfag (^:
>>
File: 1452615569620.gif (902KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1452615569620.gif
902KB, 500x750px
>>61189675
>needs evidence from an outside source rather than looking within himself
That's where all your evidence is. It's within your consciousness
>>
>>61180609
The devil the father of lies.
>>
>>61189679

I never noticed the sneaky merchant on the bottom left
>>
>>61189795
Refute my arguments, tripfag-level poster. Or get a trip.
>>
>>61189987
Refute my arguments, tripfag-level poster. Or get a trip.
>>
File: 1452742607783.jpg (418KB, 1333x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1452742607783.jpg
418KB, 1333x2000px
>>61189990
You're not convincing anyone here you and you sound like a complete retard tbqh. Is it that hard for you to consider that you might be wrong? For future reference, God is a common term that paraphrases all of life itself. Satan is chaos, it is the antithesis of the Logos. The devil is all passion without Logic, without the retention of the "Big Picture". God is the balance between the two.
>>
>>61190338
>I am defeated, but I will need to be able to tell myself that I didn't lose face so that when I wake up tomorrow I can keep living the lie.

Jew 101, you passed.
>>
>>61189939
i think it's interesting that anyone takes the apple story seriously. how in the fuck would adam or eve know anything before they CHOSE (using knowledge) to listen to LANGUAGE (you know, that thing that requires knowledge) spoken by a TALKING FUCKING SNAKE (nowhere is it said that this snake is satan) that told them to eat fruit from the tree of knowledge? how in the fuck could they know anything at all, even that it was the wrong thing to do, without prior knowledge of good and bad? how did god instill knowledge of good and bad without giving them the fruit to begin with that he told them not to eat? it literally does not make any fucking sense.
>>
>>61190047
my consciousness tells me that you're full of shit.
>>
>>61190404
The two being logos and pathos
>>
>>61190404

Post more chubby redheads.
>>
>God not real

You dumb shits
>>
>>61190404
>God means arbitrary things that help me make my arguments and have no mappings to reality
Again, whatever you say, christfag moran. Now put on a tripcode.
>>
>>61190404
>devil is all passion without logic

That's the exact opposite of the truth though.

It's Christians who are only seek passion and eternal bliss.

Logic comes with knowledge AKA the apple
>>
>>61190524
I'm serious, Brother. The thing that is beneath your senses is the same exact thing within a flower. Go hiking sometime and become immersed in the life around you. The greatest mistake of our time is our misconception of the "Self". For we are all the same being expressed in beautiful variations.
>>
>>61186570
what's wrong with cousin lovers?
Frikin Einstein married his cousin and Darwin too.
>>
>>61190686
yes, there is a literal christian reward for belief in spite of doubt, in faith. skepticism is in no way rewarded in religion. also, if we want to talk about logic and genesis, i mean, for fuck's sake, god created the sun before stars, and put plants on the earth before the sun. this is not logical, and not a result of divine knowledge of truth. this is antithetical to any logical examination of biology, astrophysics, and general common sense.
>>
>>61190474
Your religion is Jewry incarnate. Both with Christianity and Islam, the focus is on suffering and death. Followers live for their death. The filthy parasitical worthless Nazarene is worshipped - torn, ragged, beaten and bled dry. deader than a doornail. DEATH. Every mass/church service focuses on the death of that Nazarene. Then, of course the cannibalism 'Eat me" "Drink me, " as this creates the necessary ties for Jewish ritual murder to succeed where they take an abducted Gentile child into a secret back room of a synagogue and proceed to butcher him/her after tying him/her to a cross in simulation of that Nazarene and then drink his/her blood. The foundation for this is in Deuteronomy- the book of instructions on how to carry out living blood sacrifices. The Jews even openly claim it as such as to their Torah.
>>
>>61190686
I'm not asvocating for organized religion. Jesus is an amazing person though. Whether he was real or not his core teachings are part of the philosophy that will one day allow our species to transcend. We just need to wake up. Its happening but slowly
>>
>>61190819
thanks for that enlightenment, Deepak Chopra.
i know you're serious, but you can still be seriously full of shit.
>>
>>61180609

god and satan are the same thing, the containment vessel for mortal souls. An unending struggle between positive and negative forces
>>
He's trying to trick you into eternal suffering! Resist
>>
>>61190646
>I've been refuted but must maintain my position with all of my effort so people on an anonymous board won't see that I'm wrong
Yeah good job. I'm not even Christian. Shut the fuck up now with your drivel
>>
>>61190923
Then why do you act like the jew?

Also I don't know about muslims but as a Christian you give up your worldly self and life and deny yourself, then God takes over and you walk with him, it is a leap of faith but you know in your heart of hearts you are doomed to eternal hellfire, so better get moving eh?
>>
>>61191102
FOR WHAT IS THIS BATTLE RAGING YOU MAY ASK?? WHAT LIES AT THE CENTER?! MY SOUL IS AT THE CENTER! OFFERED UP TO THE AGELESS ONE! ONLY TO BE TORN IN TWAIN
>>
>>61190961
Which of these do you think is the most """""amazing"""""? 'I can forgive you things that have nothing to do with me', 'suffer not a witch to live', 'believe in my authority or burn forever', 'slaves, obey your masters' or 'take no thought for the morrow'?
>>
>>61191376
Idunno
>>
>>61190984
Its your choice whether or not you want to accept what I'm saying.
A little advice though..
Once you do accept what I'm saying, you begin to see so much more in the world that you thought to be senseless and savage. Everything makes sense this way. Follow the Logos
>>
>>61191168
>refuted
Point me to your refutation, cretin. Redefining words to suit your argument is not, in fact, an actual argument.
>>
>>61191421
You're confounding religious dogma with useful teachings of an ancient soiritual leader. Much time has passed since his time and his words have been horribly distorted on purpose.
>>
>>61191540
The useful teachings are ones- we pick out. Jesus on average is hardly an amazing moral teacher.

>things i don't like are distortions
proof or gtfo
>>
>>61191500
Of course my elaboration on the connotations of my words won't get through to you because you are relentlessly choosing to be closed-minded to what I'm saying. For whatever reason you are incredibly assblasted and choosing to plug your ears and say "LALALAA I CANT HEAR YOUU"
>>
>>61191719
Point me to the refutation, cretin.
>>
>>61191232
>
or should I say false jew

R'evelation 3:9

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

True Christians are the real "jews" and any true Christian is a spiritual citizen of the state of spiritual Israel

Ephesians 2:18

Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
>>
>>61191667
If thats the case then you are cherrypicking information as much as I am. If you remain cynical then of course you will never understand the real Jesus and his intentions. Study some history and find the common sense to see that his story was manipulated in order to consolidate power over others. Of course I can't prove this to you, but is there a more logical answer than this?
>>
>>61189123
Sorry, I didn't see the reply. In truth, the Bible is not jewish. That is a lie.
Examine the evidence:

Egyptian depictions of the Israelites showed them with red, blond, or sometimes black hair, and then often blue eyes (Canaan And Canaanite in Ancient Egypt, by Alessandra Nibbi, 1989, UK). They were described as appearing no different from Greeks (Josephus' Antiquities 12.5.1), and King David was described as ruddy (Sam. 16:12). Esau, the grandson of Abraham, and the brother of Jacob, the progenitor of the Israelites had red hair (Genesis 25:25).

“My beloved is white and ruddy, chosen out of thousands. His head is as the finest gold: his locks as branches of palm trees, black as a raven.” Song of Songs 5:10-11

“Her Nazarites were whiter than snow, purer than milk, more ruddy than the old ivory, fairer than the sapphire.” Lamentations 4:7

Dead sea scrolls apocryphal description of Sarah (Abraham's wife):

"“Her skin was pure white;
'She had long lovely hair;
Her limbs were smooth and rounded (her thighs were shapely)
'She had slender legs and small feet;
'Her hand were slim and long and so were her fingers.”

The Gospels were brought only to Israelites (John 14:15, Matt. 15:14, Matt. 10:5-6, John 20:21). The Galatians, the Phillipians, and the Collosians were all Greek (at that time, White) peoples Paul wrote/preached to.

The Gospels were taken to Europe because that is where the Israelites went. Paul also wrote/preached to the Romans. The Romans were White, and the Romans Paul wrote/preached to were Israelites.

Greece, Italy, and Egypt were all White areas at one point, and now none of them are. Palestine was also once White.

>>61189679
No, they do not.
>>61190923
Wrong.
>>
>>61191440
>more deepak speak
>>
>>61191832
I just did you fucking asshole. You originally took my use of the words God and Satan too literally and so I clarified it for you in baby words so you could understand. I'm done talking to you now because you clearly care more about being right than having an honest conversation about truth. Your behavior has been despicable here
>>
File: onething.jpg (82KB, 500x721px) Image search: [Google]
onething.jpg
82KB, 500x721px
>2016
>people are still arguing over religion
it's over, guys. religion is already dying. just hope it doesn't to suffer to much before it's gone
>>
>>61191878
>the REAL Jesus
You mean the one where the gospels can't get a single detail right without discrepancies? Please, show me a real Jebus and where to find him.

I know the political history of Christianity, it's just irrelevant when you're making assertions with zero proof. You have no proof they distorted a good moral teacher into a shoddy one.
>>
>>61192077
Atheism is declining worldwide. Look it up.
>>
>>61192045
>too literally
I took them for what they mean outside your head. If you want to make up words, make them up wholesale and don't just change the definitions of existing ones.
>>
File: 00e.jpg (57KB, 343x358px) Image search: [Google]
00e.jpg
57KB, 343x358px
HERESY

SAGE AND BURN THESE HERETICS

BACK TO THE DARK DEPTHS OF HELL YOU VILE SINNERS, YOUR BLACK SPEECH IS OVER! THE TIME OF JUDGMENT IS NOW!
>>
>>61191976
>>61191832
You guys would get along nicely. Have fun together living miserable, aimless lives. Have fun dying in fear because you were too fucking selfish to realize that you are not the center of the universe. We are ALL centers of the universe
>>
File: 842751002731.jpg (121KB, 1000x642px) Image search: [Google]
842751002731.jpg
121KB, 1000x642px
>>61192077
RIP

havent been proclaimed time and time again by pseudo-intellectual edgelords.
>>
>>61192099
>single detail right
Huh? What do you mean?
>>61192188
I doubt that. Atheism is part of Marxism. How could Marxism possibly be in decline?
>>
>>61181220
What if God is not inatly good? What if its just a lie?

Are all those holocaust books right because they were written? Was Hitler super evil?
>>
>>61192077
I don't get it
>>
>>61192255
Because people have identified the NWO
>>
File: mook.jpg (49KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
mook.jpg
49KB, 852x480px
>>61180609

Nice try, Lucifer.

You wily ol' bastard you.
>>
File: 1452855769304.png (602KB, 963x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452855769304.png
602KB, 963x720px
So... let me see if I understand.

On the one hand we have The Prince Of Darkness who wishes to not only destroy my physical wellbeing, revels in my suffering, and all because God apparently likes us better than the angels, but also dedicates its immortal existence to trying to make sure I damn myself for all eternity.

And on the other hand we have God who made the Universe out of itself, and had the foresight to not only give us free will, but also exhibits infinte kindness and forgiveness when we fuck up.

Hmm... difficult choice. A supernatural being who laughs when muslims gang rape children, or a supernatural being who, you know, made fucking everything?

Not that I worship either, they've both been subverted by the Saturn cult a very long time ago, but still... I think the initial assessment is off a bit there, OP.
>>
>>61192203
>>61192099
My phone is about to die so I will finish off with this:
Jesus, or his inventor, was way ahead of his time. He understood consciousness because he realized that not only can you look out into the world but you can also look within yourself. This is something that most of us do not do nearly enough and we are consequently miserable during our time on this planet. The true definition of God has been and always will be Consciousness. You can thank recent events for stealing this identity and substituting it with a bearded man in the sky. YOU are God. I am God. Everyone in this thread is God. That is the true definition of God. Nobody understands this and that is why the majority of us are confused and suffering. I wish nothing but peace and good fortune onto you
>>
>>61192558
>The infinite kindness and forgiveness meme

You will have your part in the lake which burneth with brimstone too, sinner.
>>
File: download (1).gif.jpg (12KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).gif.jpg
12KB, 188x268px
>>61192465
>>
>>61192334
>I don't get it
the image? religion is a ruse by the devil.
>>
>>61192099
You can't always trust that truth is found in external resources. You have to trust yourself to see the truth within you
>>
File: Raphael_-_Ezekiel's_Vision.jpg (238KB, 800x1111px) Image search: [Google]
Raphael_-_Ezekiel's_Vision.jpg
238KB, 800x1111px
>>61192558
"Thou shalt not watch anime."
"There is no greater sin than to be a weeb"
Proverbs 4:20
>>
>>61192247
>deepak nonsense
i never claimed to be the center of anything, besides, if i thought i was the center of the universe, then i'm not living an aimless life. get over yourself. i appreciate literature, philosophy, art, and am an incredibly empathic and loving person. if anything, because i don't agree with your hippy platitudes, you're the selfish one assuming that means i'm aimless and miserable.
>>
>>61193052
Thats cute but we're not talking about your personal, superficial perception of yourself. This was a conversation about truth not hippy platitudes. Its a discussion about the nature of Justice. Fuck off
>>
File: 1451634586661.jpg (15KB, 536x459px) Image search: [Google]
1451634586661.jpg
15KB, 536x459px
>>61192887
Satan it is then. Thanks m8.
>>
>>61193052
Funny how all you can say is deepak like that means anything. Pathetic
>>
File: 1424_9aed.jpg (77KB, 452x960px) Image search: [Google]
1424_9aed.jpg
77KB, 452x960px
None of them niggas are real.
>>
>>61193052
A circle, whose centre is everywhere, and whose circumference is nowhere.

That's been backed up by physics now. We appear to generate the Universe by observing it, in a sort of three-way interaction. They even found the "refresh rate" of reality a few years ago. Interesting stuff, but I still have to get up and go to work every day, so not ultimately as useful as I'd hoped.
>>
>>61180609
fuck that. ATHEISM FOREVER
>>
File: 1452249333436.jpg (34KB, 317x350px) Image search: [Google]
1452249333436.jpg
34KB, 317x350px
>>61193249
"Thou daren't bringeth those Cheap Chink Cartoons into thineth eternal rest, and will only carryeth them into eternal damnation in shame."
And God shamed the weeb in front of his crying grandparents, and sent him to Hell with his head hung in shame.
Amen.
>>
>>61193430
>insinuating i didnt specifically say many more things than deepak in my last post.

>>61193241
you're literally offering nothing beyond hippy platitudes. the nature of justice? meaningless terms that you've arbitrarily thrown out into the conversation, pretending they have any relevant meaning to comments like
> The thing that is beneath your senses is the same exact thing within a flower.

this comment has nothing to do with the "nature of justice".
>>
Satan also:
>carpe diem
>short term thinking, no sacrifices for long-term goals/gains

that leads to poverty, to make life even worse, checkmate

God also encourages poverty
>jesus even granted heaven to poor people just for being poor kek

heaven is for the small minds too
>the most retarded someone is, the closes to the heaven
>>
>>61192866
>You can't always trust that truth is found in external resources. You have to trust yourself to see the truth within you
Nice new-age babble. The only truth to be found within oneself is that consciousness is an illusion. That's it. Jesus, Jesus-formed pancakes and moral preachments don't factor into it. Morality is by definition involved in interactions between separate entities.

>>61192688
Jesus was ahead of his time, that much we can agree on. I wouldn't call that "amazing" considering he brought little to nothing new to the table while at the same time spouting most of the atrocities of the time.
>>
>>61193852
Well if you paid attention to the thread they all point toward the same thing.
Nice talking to you. Try to listen, it will give you a wealth beyond anything material
>>
File: 1452805774031.png (229KB, 450x500px) Image search: [Google]
1452805774031.png
229KB, 450x500px
>>61193730
Yeah, well, I prefer the original Gnostic translations, which go:

"Only have one waifu or you'll make trouble in your laifu" which is far more practical, everyday advice.

Not In His Image, by John Nash, he's a delightfully paranoid chap, as bad if not worse than PK Dick, but his retranslation of the Gnostic texts free from Christian influence casts a very different light on the origin myths of the Mystery Schools. (does not actually contain references to anime)
>>
>>61194128
I prefer to read things that are compelling and interesting, not listen to people who pretend that they're somehow speaking from a position of wisdom, and can't appreciate an alternative form of understanding and passion that does not coincide with their own. I suggest you read some russian literature. It might help you to slow down and not make so many assumptions.
>>
>>61192255
>Huh? What do you mean?
I mean the gospels are clearly made up post factum by some Greek Christian fanatics who built a legend around someone who may or may not have existed 40-80 years after Jesus' supposed death. I mean that they don't agree on where he was born, who ruled where and what census was conducted and when. They don't agree with each other a lot and with other historical accounts a lot more and are much more likely a political fabrication than a truthful retelling of some goatfucker's story.
>>
File: img_0258.jpg (62KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
img_0258.jpg
62KB, 800x400px
>>61194227
"When thine own ancestors look down upon the weeb in shame, they each desperately whisper, 'it's just a drawing you freak, it's just a drawing you freak, it's just a drawing you freak!' the weeaboo didn't listen and continued not pursuing real women, for he was lost to Satan, and his own parents wept themselves to sleep each night."
>>
File: 1442178163744.jpg (107KB, 531x471px) Image search: [Google]
1442178163744.jpg
107KB, 531x471px
Matthew 6:24
24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
[MAMON (MAMMON): Mishnaic Hebrew and Aramaic for "riches." The word itself is given in the Sermon on the Mount.]
http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/10339-mamon-mammon
Also note the above scripture, the number 6 is emphasized again. 6 and the 2+4=6. The Jews always use the number 6. through this, they direct the energies into slave labor for Gentiles and of course, their own wealth and riches. The Bible dupes Gentiles into accepting poverty and living for their death, while the Jews who created this work of degeneracy and filth know better. Wealth and power is concentrated in their hands.

The bible is communism created by jews for the gentiles to gobble up. The old testament talks about reaping riches, rewards and slaves for the jews while the bible is for obedient sheep goys. How can you preach fighting against communism and global jewry, when your religion which was created by them tells to be a leftist communism loving sheep?
>>
>>61192255
atheism can be part of marxism, however, atheism existed as a concept long before marxism, and can exist independently.
>>
Question to christians: What are my BIBLICAL obligations towards God if I am not baptized?
>>
>>61194848
This. Christianity is just the cuck club invented by the Jews.
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>61195122
>cuck
>encourages women not to sleep around
>>
File: 1452970784713.gif (1MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1452970784713.gif
1MB, 500x280px
No, see. I know YOU are Satan, trying to temp me into destroying my happiness with a piggu.

2D > 3D Be The Whole Of The Law

And the other book worth reading about the Mystery Schools is a bit heavy going, but totally worth it: Symbols, Sex and the Stars by Ernest Busenbark.

It's an academic study of proto-religions and their incredible influence over the likes of Christianity and all modern modes of worship. From the erect penises outside the temple (temp EL: house of Saturn) to the curved vaginas inside the church (Church -> Kirk -> Circe, goddess) it turns out modern Abrahamic traditions are all fertility-based pagan fuckfests.

He also goes into the five known Mystery Schools, and charts the history of how four of them ganged up on the Mushroom Cult, leading directly to the War on Drugs we lose today. Excellent reading if you're interested in evidence for what we know about proto-religions, and also glimpses of what the super-secret Saturn cult might be up to today for the more NWO-inclined /pol/ster.
>>
>>61195191
How's that Jesus meat taste? Bet ya girl loves it.
>>
>>61195191
This is cuckery on a whole 'nother level, mate.
>>
>>61181622
You call yourself a Satanist, but don't believe in the one called Satan? Why not pick a better name, fuckface.
>>
>>61195191
>encourages women to love christ more than their husbands

enjoy, cuck.
>>
>>61192251
>implying nietzsche didn't nail it
Denial <- you are here
Anger
Bargaining
Depression
Acceptance
>>
File: 1452907196077.jpg (67KB, 454x563px) Image search: [Google]
1452907196077.jpg
67KB, 454x563px
>>61195239
>>61195278
>>61195298
>>61195623
"And God said, "Beware of the cringe, for you shall go out into the world, and find cringe that has made you cringe harder than you ever thought possible! But be no longer wary, for they know not what they are doing! Their parents did noteth raiseth them correctly!"
>>
>>61195796
Honestly it fits you well, you are in denial of the fact that you deserve eternal damnation.. I hope you start looking for Christ and get saved, my gut tells me you will make it.
>>
>>61195796
god can't be dead if he never existed.
>>
>>61196972
the big bang is less believable than God
Thread posts: 253
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.