[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
ITT things you think are wrong or bad without...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 11
ITT things you think are wrong or bad without a doubt. Not controversial, not partisan, no edgy bullshit, not hyperleft, not hyperright. Pure wrong.

I will begin.
Buying drugs sourced from mexican gangs thereby supporting cartels.
>>
File: bge.jpg (77 KB, 487x630) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bge.jpg
77 KB, 487x630
Nothing.
>>
>>61150196
Be Mexican drug dealer and sell weed to neckbeards like OP
>>
File: giphy.gif (221 KB, 500x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
giphy.gif
221 KB, 500x375
> realizing /pol/ has no nonpartisan opinions
>>
female contraceptives
recreational drugs
>>
File: 1452794326206.png (108 KB, 1200x1330) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452794326206.png
108 KB, 1200x1330
>>61150727
>My feelings: The Post
>>
Golly, buying lots and lots of ISIS oil is just the wrong thing to do.
>>
Weed, alcohol, probably the most degenerate things.

It makes it really easy to judge the character of a person tho.
>>
chaw, cigarettes, cigars, and tobacco products
>>
>>61150196
Torture
>>
pedophilia
>>
If people don't buy and use drugs then the authoritarians will declare victory in their war on Liberty.

To try to guilt people out of buying drugs because of the behaviour of drug gangs is an act of indirect terrorism. Essentially the government is indirectly holding the lives of innocent people hostage (knowing what drug gangs will do) to try to guilt people out of standing up for Liberty. Allowing terrorists to win is morally reprehensible.
>>
>>61150196
cis woman
>>
>>61151370
>>61151318
>>61151196
>>61151104
>>61150934
>>61150727
>>61150196
>>61150335
I could make arguments against every one of you. Honestly, if you want to know about objective measures of good and evil, look into Utilitarianism.
>>
>>61150196
Multicultural society
>>
>>61151385
Are you defending buying your products from mexican cartels? Why don't you find another source?
>>
>>61151474
Luckily this thread isn't asking for arguments, it's asking for strongly held beliefs whether or not you agree with them.
>>
>>61151479
But having a homogeneous population is good. It's why countries like Japan have such a low crime rate. If we want something like that on a worldwide scale, the only option is to make all peoples into one - i.e. mix all races and cultures. Multiculturalism is therefore necessary to create homogeny on a global scale.
>>
Not using technology in government
>>
>>61151700
namely electronic voting
>>
>>61151491
Well there are no Mexican gangs in Ireland, so I'd have no idea if drugs came from a Mexican cartel - for anything but coke it's extremely unlikely. But if that's all that was available to me at the time I would.
>>
Atheists and Transgender people

I don't get how anyone can be an atheist

It's so easy to vilify theology and god if you've never suffered from loss or physical ailments,

Atheism is a luxury of a life of ease and comfort

Also if you are falling off a cliff I guarantee you're begging for god to help you and not screaming

Science save me

And Transgender people are just mentally ill
>>
>>61151683
See you saying that a homogeneous society means you will have a low crime rate. Is that why crime is so low in Africa? Inb4 dindu

At least cigarettes give you time to think.

I think theft of another person's property is wrong.
>>
Me.
>tfw jewish tranny
>>
>>61150196
Eugenics
Or at least, "Forced Eugenics."
>>
>>61151929

Anon all faggotry aside, can you explain why you want to change genders
>>
>>61150196
You buy gas therefor you directly support terrorism
Drone strike inbound
>>
>>61151862
>>
>>61151929
I guess I should be grateful that I am not jewish.

I think morality shouldnt influence geopolitics. in international conflicts, politicians should be forced to do the best for their nation.
>>
File: neutral.jpg (34 KB, 967x1500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
neutral.jpg
34 KB, 967x1500
>>61152062
I should procure an ethanol or biofuel powered scooter
>>
>>61152012
There aren't really any facts I can give you other than I was a mistake which led to stressed mom because she wanted to leave my dad. Then he was mostly absentee because of alcohol. I'm physically attracted to men and believe in right-wing philosophies. I did it before all of this LGBT crap, which I don't consider myself a part of.

If you want opinions, I just always was passive and wanted to be a mom. I grew up with just my mom and my sister so that probably had something to do with it.
>>
Big Governments.
Religion and Politics Mixing.
These two are almost always filled with corruption. Australia, America, doesn't matter. All the same shit.

Committing heinous acts in the name of whatever religion.
>>
Calling for the murder of police in the name of #blacklivesmatter

> Embarrassed to even share the same political party as these nuts
>>
>>61152363
Are Australians particularly religious?
>>
>>61152495
We have a few. Though I don't think as Religious as America. I myself am Roman Catholic.

I would agree Religion and State should be allowed to co-operate in a perfect world, but we have too many pieces of shit who'd take too much control out of it. So may as well just abandon it completely.
>>
>>61151683
Or we could leave each race to its own devices
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 850x567) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 850x567
>>61150196
>Buying drugs sourced from mexican gangs thereby supporting cartels.
This.
>double parking
>baby vaccuming abortion
>cuckoldry
>man made drugs
>any gender that isn't man or woman
>gun control
>cultural marxism
>socialism
>communism
>Rap/Thug gangster culture
>the KKK
>obesity
>>
infidelity
>>
thou shall not bear false witness against thy neighbor
>>
>>61150675
I like to think of myself as an intelligent book reader, but I just pile books up in my room. At this rate, it would take me at least 4 years to go through them all.
>>
>Pirating video games / movies / music / books / whatever means you don't support the author and are losing them money

>Pirating child porn means you're supporting them and giving them money
>>
Lying with ill intent
>>
>>61150196
I will never spit on someone. To spit on someone is to make them something less than even nothing. It's just a thing of mine. If someone spat on me I'm not quite sure what I'd do. Pretty much I assume some like Anon.exe has stop function levels of autism.

Though beyond personal preferences I recognize that nothing actually is too inherent with meaning so I don't really think anything is actually wrong or right.
>>
>>61153960
>If someone spat on me I'm not quite sure what I'd do

I just got super pissed off when a girl spat on me for no reason out of the blue when I was 14, I'm lucky the guys I was with were bros and didn't whiteknight to the extreme when I socked her in the mouth. At least it made her stop.
>>
buying useless shit and obeying the illuminati
unreasonable violence
hate
destruction
unnecessary power
unnecessary rebellion
mockery
cruelty
idolatry
lust
greed
gluttony
sloth
wrath
pride
envy
theft
immortal humans
synthetic life
pestilence
poverty
famine
>>
>>61150196

/pol/
>>
>>61154159
clearly anons have been responsive
>>
>>61150196
Bernie Sanders in any position where he could change the economy.
>>
When adults sodomize children.

I'm talking way before puberty even starts.
>>
>>61150916
>>61151474
both lead to downfall of stable civilizations or at least a huge setback to society. fact.
>>
>>61150196
jews
>>
abortion
premarital sex
>>
>>61152495
About as religious as any Western European country
>>
Trump starting a war with China
>>
>>61151474
>implying utilitarianism is objectively true
>>
>>61150196
Doing anything that makes one feel guilty.
>>
dragging your children through a shitty divorce
>>
allowing junkies to raise children
>>
>>61150196
Got really drunk and licked my own penis
>>
forcing someone into a culture unwillingly
>>
Cutting the genitals of children
>>
honor killings
>>
Inflicting physical pain on a living creature for entertainment.
>>
not having a system in place for troops returning to civilian life
>>
Lying.

Pure, flat out rape.

Unjustified murder.

Theft.

Not believing in God.

Trying to get others to forsake their belief in God.

Torture.

All these things are inherently evil, but they could be justified given some faggot's "what if" scenario. I generally believe that nothing is above nature, and that the world doesn't revolve around what's good and bad. But in the afterlife, our choices in life may have a lot more gravity than we realize.
>>
>>61155753
Forgot to mention:

Abortion.
>>
>>61155753
>Not believing in God.

Biblethumpers go.
>>
>>61155588
checked.
>>
>>61155827
tips fedora
>>
File: 1452892200065.jpg (85 KB, 500x673) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452892200065.jpg
85 KB, 500x673
Murdering someone without justifiable provocation.
Disregarding other people's property simply because you lack the empathy to respect their shit.
Stealing because you want something, not because you absolutely need it in an emergency situation.
Lying and denying facts to further your own agenda.
>>
dumps, junkyards, nuclear waste, and k-cups
>>
>>61155782
I dunno. I agree with unjustified murder, theft, and rape. But everything else is goofy.

Lying to protect someone or lying to throw off an evil-doer is a good act. Not believing in God, cmon son. Trying to get others to forsake their belief in God isn't inherently evil, but it is misguided and I don't approve. Torture can be used for good, but 99% of the time it's an evil act like you say.

Oh and abortion. I'm against abortion for chicks who slut around and accidentally get pregnant because "whoops!". But I have no problem with a chick aborting a rape baby.
>>
>>61152343
Have you tried taking drugs for it? Pharmacotherapy with pimozide has been proven to be extremely effective with treating transgenderism in 8/10 patients, with 2/10 relapsing but still showing results.

Thanks to the liberal bias in the scientific community this is now considered an unwanted side-effect.
>>
rape
slavery
>>
>>61155951
>Oh and abortion. I'm against abortion for chicks who slut around and accidentally get pregnant because "whoops!". But I have no problem with a chick aborting a rape baby.

what you are actually opposed to is "chicks slutting around", not abortion
>>
Having children.
>>
>>61156141
/thread
>>
>>61156161
I was thinking the exact same thing
is there a close thread button?
>>
>>61155951
This is gonna sound like "that's just like your opinion man" but it's not meant to be dismissive.

>justifying lying
as you say, protecting someone in a life or death scenario by lying is completely justifiable imo. But in almost every other case, it is evil. One should tell the truth always, not just when it is easy.

>Not believing in God, cmon son.
Not believing in God (doesn't have to be any particular God, just a primordial/supreme perfection), is, to me, what leads most people into sin and retardation.

>trying to get others to forsake....
Misguided/ignorant people can still do evil things. You don't have to be knowledgeable of the evil you're committing to still commit and evil act.

>Selective abortions
I'm against abortion because it's murdering a human without its consent or ability to resist. It really has absolutely nothing to do with the mother.
>>
>>61156197
I respect your opinions and you raise good points. I'm an atheist myself and don't really believe in a God and I'm a pretty great person. But I often wonder if it's because of my christian upbringing or if I would have been a good person regardless.
>>
>>61156197
dog this isn't an argument/debate thread, it's a post things that you believe are wrong thread. obviously there are going to be things you don't agree with.
>>
>>61156269
>this isn't an argument/debate thread
fuck off OP you stupid faggot

another thing I thing I think is inherently wrong is

>suicide

except when OP does it.
>>
>>61156197
>Not believing in God (doesn't have to be any particular God, just a primordial/supreme perfection), is, to me, what leads most people into sin and retardation

That's why USA is so full of degenerates and northern Europe (least religious countries) are purer?
>>
tempers and rage
>>
>>61150196
Most of the war on drugs. While there are certain drugs that probably should be kept out of society, the war on drugs as a whole is a large waste with little benefit. I'm sure there are better ways to address the issue.

>>61154323
I'm curious of your argument that female contraceptives being detrimental to society. I mean, I can understand the view that it supports open sexual activity, but surly male contraceptives do the same?
>>
>>61156366
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oShTJ90fC34

the point is we argue about these things and we can tangent indefinitely with points and counterpoints to the point where we become shortsighted and lose what we were originally aiming for

but fuck you too, because you're an ass
>>
>>61156258
I suggest you check out Aquinas.

Meditate on the absurdity of the world.

Don't lock yourself into Atheism; let time do its thing.

Plenty of atheists are really great people; I don't think anybody in history has ever been completely evil.
>>
>>61156486
>trying to shill/control your own thread
OP is a queer.
>>
>>61150196
Authoritarianism
>>
>>61151683
Homogeneity is only part of the reason Japan is so safe. The natives are also genetically more likely to be intelligent and peaceable. If you diluted their genes with a bunch of niggers, the resulting population would be more violent even if they were homogeneous.
>>
File: Reaction224.gif (323 KB, 192x256) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Reaction224.gif
323 KB, 192x256
>>61150196
Political Correctness and over-sensitivity.
>>
>>61152465
Ohhhhhhh, OP is a liberal!

Get the fuck out of here, go back to Tumblr.
>>
Genocide
>>
>>61150675
Humans have no nonpartisan opinions.

Everything we think and do are based on our own experiences and stem from a bias. If you think otherwise you are a fedora.
>>
>>61156722
I don't know what tumblr is besides being a blogging platform, but I hear it's full of faggots. It sounds like you have more in common with them than I do.
>>
>>61156787
Maybe I used the wrong word. What I was aiming for was, what are things that everyone can agree on that are wrong. It's too hard to separate though, so it ended up just being a jumble of
> ITT things the biggest things you think are wrong and you won't budge
>>
unconscious tribalism and ostricization
>>
>>61157002
>what are things that everyone can agree on that are wrong
Nothing apart from pedophilia or rape, and even then not everyone thinks those are wrong, I mean look at Muslims in Europe.

So nothing is universally disagreed with.
>>
>>61157076
I think we've agreed on more than pedophilia and rape, but even if we don't agree the responses to the prompt have been pretty interesting.
>>
>>61157076
and you can replace everyone with /pol/
I don't think there's anyone on /pol/ that backs pedophilia and if they do they're even more of a minority than either the far left or the far right on /pol/
>>
Benevolent prejudice (positive racism)
>>
File: pol261.jpg (121 KB, 500x475) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pol261.jpg
121 KB, 500x475
>>61157265
>I don't think there's anyone on /pol/ that backs pedophilia
There are.

You see them anytime it's brought up in a political fashion. They will argue that sex with children is fine as long as the child wants it and will then point out like one study that supports their claim.

Picture related. Same mentality, different group of retards.
>>
File: blink.gif (226 KB, 610x345) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
blink.gif
226 KB, 610x345
>>61157470
well...
the silver lining is that they're a minority
>>
>>61157658
Yeah, at least they are here.

But there are still countries like Yemen where you can marry a nine year old and have sex with here after here first menstruation. They certainly aren't as much of a global minority as they should be and Islam is a big part of that.
>>
>>61157813
That's not real, if you try that over there they'll stone you like they stone gays. I am very familiar with Yemen culture.
>>
Interest and inheritance
>>
>>61157900
That's not true.

I've watched an hour long documentary about it and read quite a lot about the laws in relation to it.

Fathers will frequently marry off their daughters who frequently age between 9-13 as a sign of friendship.

>>61157984
There's literally nothing wrong we those two things.

1. Interest is necessary to insure that a loan is payed off. Without interest you could just hold onto the loan for fucking ever without consequences.

2. People have the right to decide what they want to do with their money. If a rich father wants to split his millions between his children he is 100% within his right to do just that.

Are you 16 or something?
>>
>>61150335
This is the purest form of evil possible.
>>
>>61158175
source please, I question the frequentness and feel if this were an issue, it is highly localized and super rural like some hillbilly shit

Not debating you for the same reasons here
>>61156486

I'm so tired of arguing. So tired anon. Notice the thread trying to find common ground instead of differences. #cantwealljustgetalong #whyarentwelivinginstartrekfutureyet #evenifwecantbuildutopiacantwestriveforit
>>
>>61158470
>#cantwealljustgetalong >#whyarentwelivinginstartrekfutureyet >#evenifwecantbuildutopiacantwestriveforit
Get the fuck out you idiot. What are you sliding?
>>
>>61158578
1) No
2) I don't know what sliding means
3) ????
4) fuck you
>>
>>61158710
Then you're actually underage or a newfag. Either way you need to leave and never come back.
>>
Judaism and Islam.
>>
>>61158790

Oh god here we go. Now who's overly sensitive?
>>61156713

> underage
Even if I were underage, you're attacking the source instead of the idea. Ad hominem.

> newfag
No true Scotsman, go eat a dick

Either way, we started with a cordial conversation and you had to go stick a dick in your ass.
>>
>>61159030
>wah wah i'm a newfag underage liberal who averts the accusations because they are true.

You'll probably disappear soon because school will begin.
>>
OP is an emotional liberal fag. Most of the replies in this thread are him shilling.
>>
>>61159394
welcome back
>>
>>61159418
>he doesn't even know about IDs
>i'm not a newfag guys, promise!
>>
>>61150196

Paying taxes in a democracy.
>>
misappropriated social funds
welfare for people that are ready and able to work but don't
>>
Black lives matter

Hilary clinton
>>
>>61156893
#rekt
>>
Ebola cases existing in 2016
>>
The economic crisis of 2008
>>
>>61160682
and the following bailouts
>>
Having to arm yourself, because you live in a state of constant anxiety that something terrible will happen be it criminal or otherwise
>>
the kardashians show and all related shows
the history channel
>>
extremists in all forms
>>
thinking that I could keep the cancer out of this thread
Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 11
Thread DB ID: 451863



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.