[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Look at this. No matter who the Dems field...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 415
Thread images: 51
File: image.jpg (165 KB, 1000x714) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
165 KB, 1000x714
Look at this. No matter who the Dems field they've got the presidency locked up for 30 years.
Fielding Trump just kills the Repubs faster
>>
Pretty much. Oddly enough, moderates (who make up the majority of voters) aren't that enamored with extremist right-wing rhetoric. The Republican party needs to realize that they're unpopular because of their policies, not because they're not "selling" their policies enough. They either adjust their priorities, or they become a defunct party by 2025.
>>
I never realized Georgia is that important
>>
File: 1449964073534.jpg (868 KB, 1500x1972) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449964073534.jpg
868 KB, 1500x1972
>>61148089
>implying Trump won't win New York
>implying Trump can't win Pennsylvania
>implying Trump won't win New Jersey
>implying Trump can't win Massachusetts
>>
>>61148089
As much as I like Trump, his chances of actually getting the presidency are slim to none, and I don't say that because he doesn't have enough support. We all know that elections have been rigged for some time now, with campaigns being just a formality so that the "winner" at least seems plausible to the average "voter." The only way Trump could possibly get it is if he wins by such a large margin that it would be impossible to convince the public otherwise.
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 500x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 500x540
>>61148350
>Unironic Sanders supporter detected

I hear this all the time from the left and the Democrat crowd.

>>61148089
I actually do not think it's an issue of ideals. As to why the GOP has failed the last two presidential elections. Funnily enough though you and earlier faggot are forgetting is that from 2010-2014 house and senate elections went GOP in a hard way. What I believe is that both John McCain and Mitt Romney were and are weak speakers. They may have generally good character people but their views did not reflect and all of or a majority of the GOP voting field. Because of these weak charisma fielded people the GOP and independant voting field ether didn't vote or voted the other way.

This is one of the reasons why Trump is all the rage. He's boasting strong character and tapping into simple issues that people are likely to agree with

>immigration
>terrorism via Muslim ban
>jobs via punishing world competitors (tariffs)

With his ball of charisma he's developed a level of bullet proof style that only diehard leftists cannot understand why it's impenetrable. Mostly their problem is that they are seeing it as "racist" when the common American sees it as "protecting America/Americans."

These are blue collared and white collared working Americans and a decent amount of mid level intellectuals.

Personally I see Trump as an opportunist posing as a Republican to even out his general democratic views

>pro tariff
>pro universal healthcare
>pro increasing taxes via wealth tax (I understand his current tax plan is cross board cut)

To name a few.

With how well overused the DNC platform is I'd be surprised if a Democrat will win.

With the GOP having it's civil war between Republicans and Conservatives. As the Democrat party considers running an extreme left Sanders or Shillary or Governor Moonbeam with possible Bloomberg

I see the DNC taking this loss in 2016 and then focus all attention on house and senate as GOP candidates fail to yield results.
>>
>implying Trump won't win the everliving fuck out of New York
>>
>>61150883
facts to back up this meme?
>>
>>61148089
So basically a few leeching cities control your vote?
>>
>>61150784
He's kinda right. Stop preaching so much about your religious values and people will take you seriously. Stop being anti-gay marriage, abortion etc and you would pick up some voters.
>>
>>61148089
Just put PA into the toss-up category and they're equal.

Nice meme though.
>>
>>61148089

It smells like beaners.
>>
you can not and will not stump the ultimate power of the trump, you should all bask in his glory
>>
The Dems are going to get absolutely destroyed this election. We might see something like a 48 state sweep.
>>
>WI
>Leans Democrat
We elected our republican governor 3 times in 4 years.
>>
File: 1446613689752.jpg (58 KB, 419x421) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446613689752.jpg
58 KB, 419x421
>>61149800
>The only way Trump could possibly get it is if he wins by such a large margin
he's bringing in crowds larger than Reagan ever had

the man has real support behind him
>>
>>61151646
>Stop preaching so much about your religious values and people will take you seriously.
Why should ANYONE do that? Even mudslimes have the right to preach their religion.

>Stop being anti-gay marriage, abortion etc and you would pick up some voters.
Is this b8?
>>
>>61151730

PA is the GOP's white whale, give it up and focus on winning VA/FL/OH
>>
>>61151393
Would you ask for proof that Bernie would win Vermont?
>>
>>61152106
Are you retarded? Most voters have long accepted gay marriage and abortion. You look insane complaining about it. I mean is this b8? Can you not use your brain?
>>
>>61151393
Trump is a New Yorker through and through and has helped the city out on many occasions

New York just had a poll that shows him winning nearly all the New York counties

and especially after Cruz's crack about New York values, expect more New York support
>>
God I'd hope so. The us is becoming more educated that ever before, obviously they're going to vote for a candidate who best represents them and what they value. The GOP still denies climate change and sees creationism as something acceptable to be taught in grade schools.

It doesn't take a genius to understand why the right is collapsing.
>>
>>61151646
The GOP is not made up entirely of Paleoconservatives. The narrative that they are went stale after the 60's yet it still floats because of Oklahoma, Nebraska, Utah, and a few other plains trotting states.

His narrative is exactially what I see coming out of a majority of West Coast Democrats. To which only reason being that it keeps up is because of the proximity of the near by last bastions of Paleoconservativism. Idaho & Utah being a key player.

Paleoconservativism died on the East Coast rather quickly in the 80's when democrats made huge gains in the house and senate and solidified gains in the 90's till Newt showed up with the rise of the Neo-Conservativism.

Patrick Buchannon was the last Paleoconservative candidate with a hairs chance to extend the life of the narrative. He failed. Several times.
>>
>>61148089
Look guys, we've been given a gift, Bernie Sanders and Trump have similar goals.
Our meme war has not yet begun. When Bernie loses the nomination we need to go all out on this, show the similarities between the two.
>No lobbyists
>Oppose TPP
>Reform trade deals and bring back jobs
>Replace ObamaCare

Then we need to hit them with making them feel they've been cheated, and push how voting Trump will spit in the face of Hillary
>>
>>61148089
>>61148350
Good. I have no loyalty to the GOP and hope it gets destroyed. We'll do a military coup before the right starts cucking.

You don't get to import voters loyal to the Democrat party and say their votes are the law of the land. It'll reach a boiling point.
>>
>>61152205
>Are you retarded? Most voters have long accepted gay marriage and abortion.
First off gay marriage isn't even an "issue" anymore because the supreme court ruled it's legal.
Abortion is split at best, and even then both of these are not national issues, they should be state issues, as per the the 10th Amendment.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tenth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

>You look insane complaining about it.
How vain of you.
>>
File: 1452922490976.gif (1000 KB, 443x249) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452922490976.gif
1000 KB, 443x249
>>61152224
I'm trained in science - Climate change is not real as laid forth in the doctrines of Climate Alarmism. You realize that 'Al Gore says so' and 'Lots of people think so' is the least scientific thing in the world right?
>>
>>61152399
so sayeth the shepard, so sayeth the flock
>>
>>61152224
>climate change
>a serious political issue

Have you actually seen what people are wanting to vote on this year? The climate change ideas are bottom of the bucket. Both Hillary and Bernie have tabled that idea since the last debate because it's only popular inside hard liberal states and hard liberal circles. Outside the circles of intellectuals and pseudo-intellectuals, no one gives a fuck.

The main topics of 2016

>Economy
>Jobs
>War on Terror
>Immigration

The main reason why GOP is falling apart is because of Neo-Conservatism and establishment politics going against it's constituents wishes since 2006, hence the rise of the TeaParty. What's made it worse is that a good amount of NeoCons decided to ride the TeaParty wave into office and cuck them again. Look outside the democrat narrative from time to time.
>>
He has about the same chance to win New York as he does to win a Jezebel online poll.
>>
>>61148089
I knew the west coast and the north were made of cucks, but New Mexico wtf?! Colorado, Nevada, Florida get your shit together.
>>
>>61152133
PA is extremely conservative. If Trump can get 20% of the black vote, like some polls suggest, he can take PA.

PA takes its guns about as seriously as Texas does. With all the gun control stuff in the news lately the dems could really fuck themselves in PA. We also had a guy arrested in Harrisburg last for recruiting for ISIS, it made big headlines in our state. His anti-muslim rhetoric could bring a lot of people out to vote.
>>
>>61148089
Looking at the map just makes me want to nuke commiefornia. That fucking state makes things so unfair.
>>
>>61154862
they just need to split their electoral vote

its usually 55-60% dem 45-40% repub
>>
>>61154925
I understand the basics of the electoral vote, but why is it all 55 votes are always blue?
>>
>>61148089
Trump will win in a landslide, because at the end of the day no rational male will vote for Shillary

t. Dilbert
>>
>>61155020
Or a communist.

Seriously. Putting up a woman or a commie vs Donald Fucking Trump will cost them this election.
>>
File: 1444532712928.jpg (120 KB, 605x984) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444532712928.jpg
120 KB, 605x984
>>61148350
Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>61148089
This map makes it look like america is 4 states and a bunch of desert
>>
>>61149593

What planet do you live on?
>>
>>61155000
Beaners are Commies.
>>
>>61152328
does that mean you'll vote for bernie when cruz cucks donny-boy?
>>
What a shocking surprise, that states where Jews predominantly live have three of the top four delegate totals!

This is why Trump's VP probably needs to be Rubio, Kasich at worst.
>>
>>61148089

does this mean civil war incoming?

comfy.
>>
>>61152399
lots of scientists gotta count for more than senators who don't even believe in evolution, right? 97% of climate scientists, 80% of earth scientists. the closer the field is, the more scientists agree on this issue.
>>
Do people that take these threads seriously just not pay attention to facts? Trump is leading in swing states. And moderates recently have swung towards Republicans in elections. And Republicans have chosen moderates twice and failed twice.
>>
>tfw Donald Trump gets blue collar worker support and Michigan flips red
>>
>>61148089

Virginia isn't a toss up.

They voted for a DEM senator in 2013 over a really strong republican, they elected a DEM governor in 2014, oh and they voted for Obama... twice.

PA and NY won't vote Republican either.

It won't matter. Trump wont win the primary. His own party won't even endorse him. pic related.

Basically the EC is a total clusterfuck of nonsense.
>>
>>61155398
He needs to come out anti BLM (both) and try to get some western cowboy states, even Oregon. it's not ALL portland like SJW territory out there, just like Washington isn't. there's a lot of redneck loggers up there...
>>
>>61155320
That 97% number youre quoting is from a biased study
>>
>>61148350
You're a retard, Trump does fantastic with moderates and is going to pull in at least 20% of the Democratic vote according to polls (which always improve over time for Trump).
>>
>>61148089
Trump is going to win a shitton of states. It isn't going to be close. I have complete confidence in him.
>>
>>61155490
Yeah, I have to agree with this. Us and Florida are both solid D's.
>>
>>61155490
>Australian
I was going to respond seriously, shit.

Anyway, you're wrong.
>>
>>61155565
you got an unbiased one? because all the metadata polls i've seen have similar numbers. hell, germany agrees with me. you know, the nation of ubermensches who figured out rockets and modern medicine.
>>
>>61155490
>Endorsements
>>
>>61155602

Me too brother.

We are witnessing the rise of Trump and it is really great to see. He will take New York, he will take Florida. The rest is childs play.
>>
>>61155720
http://www.purdue.edu/newsroom/releases/2014/Q4/study-farmers-and-scientists-divided-over-climate-change.html

>"More than 90 percent of the 173 scientists and climatologists surveyed said they believed climate change was occurring, with more than 50 percent attributing climate change primarily to human activities."
>>
NY won't go red
but PA would go red

michigan, wisconsin, and minnesota could go red
>>
>>61148089
>No matter who the Dems field they've got the presidency locked up for 30 years.

everyone thought the same about republicans 30 years ago. parties evolve. check the link, its less biased than it lets on

http://www.vox.com/2016/1/14/10761208/democrats-doomed
>>
File: 1452920832831.gif (1 MB, 350x272) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452920832831.gif
1 MB, 350x272
>>61155754

Yes. Endorsements.

Do you really think that the elected party members aren't really the one's choosing the candidate?

Like the party will field a candidate in the general election that they don't want.

Show me one US election where the winning candidate didn't have the highest number of endorsements from their party.
>>
>>61148089
Actually, the population is growing in the southern states faster than the northern ones, so every census their votes will matter more.

What's more interesting is when they will soon have a high enough black/Hispanic population that they stop voting red.
>>
>>61155937
>More than 90 percent of the 173 scientists and climatologists surveyed said they believed climate change was occurring, with more than 50 percent attributing climate change primarily to human activities. An additional 30 percent said they believed climate change was due to a combination of human activities and natural causes.

>An additional 30 percent said they believed climate change was due to a combination of human activities and natural causes.

so, 80% think humans have something to do with it. im still gonna go with the guys with the degrees.
>>
File: 1452715776434.jpg (351 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452715776434.jpg
351 KB, 1200x900
Anyone in here a Hispanic Republican. I feel like we are very rare.
>>
>>61156073
The pop. is growing because of white Northerners moving down here and having kids.

>>61156242
I thought Cubans were fairly common among Hispanics.
>>
>>61156041
You have the GOP mixed up with the DNC.

People in the GOP will endorse whoever ends up being voted in the primaries.
>>
>>61156242
as rare as gay republicans. which aren't actually that rare, but just as stupid. good job shooting yourself in the foot. expect to be thrown out with all the other minorities when trump wins.
>>
>>61156333
I'm even rarer I'm a registered Republican and mexican in California. I have a tech job and I can never bring up politics because everyone says I hate my own people if I vote for Trump. (I secretly do hate mexican-american culture). I feel I integrated successfully into American society and deserve a fair shot at the American Dream. I feel Democrats create a need for dependency.
>>
>>61156041
Oh right, I forgot that the elite control everything. Trump is a pawn, elections are fake, crowds are paid shills.
I wonder if you even know how the primary elections work.

>Show me one US election where the winning candidate didn't have the highest number of endorsements from their party.
Are you a wizard who can see into the future? We haven't even hit Iowa yet but you apparently know who is going to have the most endorsements? Even your source shows many instances where the person with the most endorsements by Iowa ended up losing to someone else.
Not to mention you're applying establishment "rules" to candidates who are mostly considered "outsiders", especially Trump and Carson who aren't even politicians at al.
>>
>>61155683

What am I wrong about?

Trump has 0 endorsements from elected representatives in the GOP. The party chooses the candidate, it's a lot less democratic than you think.

VA elected a Dem senator in 2013, governor in 2014 and Obama Twice. No way will they vote Trump over Hillary.

PA and NY are pretty solid Dems at the moment. Even if against all odds Trump becomes the candidate (which he won't), I still don't think he would win either of those states - too many minorities and women will vote for gibsmedat Hillary. He would definitely narrow the margin, but I don't think he would win.

DESU being on /pol/ bums be out at the moment. I would love to see Trump win - even just for the entertainment value.

But Hillary is almost certainly going to win the election and that is the absolute worst possible outcome for everyone.

She is a stupid fucking cunt.
>>
>>61156357
He's not even talking about delegates, he's talking about endorsements from politicians. E.g. Lindsey Graham endorsing Jeb
>>
>>61156463
i like how you justify your peers with your very next statement. classy.
>>
>>61156479
VA is 20% black, with a good amount of northern cucks
Thats how obama won there

Hillary doesn't have 1/10th of a negros appeal
>>
>>61156571
but bernie does, he's been on their side for the past 40 years.
>>
>>61156571
Yeah, but it's not like any of those people will vote for a Republican because Hillary has no appeal.
>>
>>61149415
It doesn't seem like it just from eyeballing it, but Georgia has the most land mass East of the Mississippi River, and Atlanta has the busiest airport in the WORLD.

Don't worry though, Trump is going to win there, easy. Ever since segregation it's been solidly red, the only two exceptions were when there were Southern dems running, Carter because it was his homestate, and Arkansas' Bill Clinton beat Bush Sr by <1% his first run, but lost the second time around. Obama lost by 8% there last election, even with all the blacks, so there's NO WAY Hillary is getting better than that.

I don't know where you're from, but there is a Southern pride, anti-carpetbaggin-yankee mentality that persists all over the South even still today. Need not worry about Hill nor Bern in Georgia, that map is probably only a lighter shade of red because of 1980 and 1992.
>>
File: 1452740410347.jpg (611 KB, 1294x1230) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452740410347.jpg
611 KB, 1294x1230
>not living in a safe r state
>>
>>61156647
>Niggers won't vote for the billionaire who basically embodies everything they rap about in hip hop. Just look at all the times he's been name dropped since the 80s.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/hip-hops-25-year-obsession-with-donald-trump_55d61727e4b055a6dab3524a
>>
>>61156463
Wtf Mexicans exist in California that dont speak exclusively Spanish and expect everybody to be fluent in Spanish?
>>
File: white.png (1 MB, 2584x1403) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
white.png
1 MB, 2584x1403
>>61156748
Feels good, sorry about your minority problem though.
>>
>>61156565
Look man I hate the gang culture and drug culture some Mexicans have. My dad came here legally he went to school in UNAM and he said himself Mexico would be great if it got it together. There would be no need for chasing the American dream if Mexico wasn't a 3rd world nation. If my dad hadn't came to America I would be born Mexican living in Mexico City, but im not. Trust me Democrats spending massive amounts of money won't help the Latino community. I don't like that whenever Mexicans all get together they recreate Mexico. I feel my divide with my heritage sucks, but I love America for everything it's given to me.
>>
>>61156748
>living in a d state in a hard r county

It's a surreal kind of feeling, like pissing away my vote.
>>
>>61150883
Is this a joke? Isn't New York really liberal?
>>
>>61156907
Yes, but he just defended the state against conservatives saying it sucked on national TV.
>>
>>61156831
>behind enemy lines

oosh, how unlucky
>>
>>61148089
>No matter who the Dems field they've got the presidency locked up for 30 years.

GOOD

Hopefully based president Sanders throw all you conservatards in FEMA camps.
>>
>>61156907
iirc NY is just like WA, a hard blue state being carried by faggots in one city and surrounded by angry republicans.
>>
>>61156463
This is the American dream that most Americans are OK with when it comes to immigration.

If you come here, learn English, earn a wage, pay taxes and don't hold on to some retarded Mexican Flag Pride, you're OK in my book.
>>
>>61156472

If the congress isn't backing Trump to win already, it means they want to keep their distance from him and his policies. It means they think it will hurt their re-election chances.

It means the GOP doesn't think he is as electable as Trump thinks he is.

It also means that the GOP factions won't just support Trump's agenda if he did win the presidency. Just one faction + Dems voting against him means he can't achieve anything.

Plus, a wave of endorsements - politicians getting on the airwaves and talking up one politician can create media interest and media momentum that can sweep a candidate into the lead - especially on Fox News.

Like it or not, Endorsements matter.

I'm not saying Trump shouldn't get the nomination - I'm just saying based on the numbers so far it is highly unlikely.
>>
File: 1452741178708.png (6 KB, 252x256) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452741178708.png
6 KB, 252x256
>>61156982
>>
>>61154774
>PA is extremely conservative.

No it isn't faggot. I'm from PA.
>>
>>61156571
>>61156634
>>61156647

VA voted in a white male DEM governor in 2014 and senator in 2013. Their dem love is more than skin deep at this stage.

They'll vote for whoever is handing out the freegibs.
>>
>>61152143

There's a world of difference between a Democrat winning their Democratic home state vs. a Republican winning a Democratic state. Romney lost MA in a landslide and Gore lost in TN as well.
>>
>>61156999
if you replace the flag in question with the confederate flag, you'd have my exact stance on southerners.
>>
>>61157009
>If the congress isn't backing Trump to win already, it means they want to keep their distance from him and his policies.
If you look at your own source, in almost every election the majority of endorsements aren't until well into the primary election season. That implies most people wait with their endorsements until it's more clear who the front runner is going to be.
Since the rest of your post hinged on the assumption that most endorsements should be made by now that really debunks your entire argument already.
>>
>>61156907

Trump is a native new yorker, he will get 20% of the black vote, he has huge name recognition there, working class new yorkers love his rhetoric.
>>
>>61157094
I also voted for a Democratic governor in 2014 because I want our public schools to be funded fully.
>>
>>61157142
>he will get 20% of the black vote, he has huge name recognition there, working class new yorkers love his rhetoric.


Are Trump fags this delusional?
>>
File: pennsylvania.png (2 MB, 1556x860) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pennsylvania.png
2 MB, 1556x860
>>61156990
So just like PA then.
>>
>>61157032
I'm from PA and it is.
>>
>>61157176
Not as delusional as actual fags (you)
>>
>>61157009
The GOP has killed off their own voting base by making empty promises and following their own agenda instead of their constituents.

Donald Trump does actually have a sizable amount of endorsements, and he is polling higher and drawing larger crowds than any other candidate and has barely even spent anything on his campaign, whereas GOP picks like Jeb are spending millions and getting all the endorsements from his party and fading into obscurity.

Our party is sort of in the middle of a revolution, and the people are trying to take it back from rinos.
>>
>>61155573
Dude chill. Hes talking about the establishment. Not god emperor Trump. Left leaning moderate here... Voting Trump 2016.
>>
>>61156767
Yeah they are a rare breed, probably whiter than their regular counterparts.
>>
>>61157329
>rinos.

Trump's a big government RINO
>>
>>61155977
For the first time mn might. Only because we love left leaning independents more than democrates and Trump is bringing a lot of left leaning ideas to the withering repub establishment.
>>
>>61157032
>Philly chimp thinking he's relevant
>>
>>61157122
>implying we care
>>
>>61157256
>I'm from PA and it is.

Only in your York County shit hole. Not in the Philly suburban swing counties where I live, were economic moderates and social liberals exist.
>>
>>61157438
Chester County isn't Philly faggot. And I'm white.
>>
>>61157122
White Southerners are already productive citizens, your stance is retarded and irrelevant.

>>61157009
Even Krauthammer finally admitted last night that Trump is the favorite. A guy who has hated on him all along. On Fox. Which has mostly been against him from the start believe it or not. Yet he continues to surge. He has proved everybody wrong every step of the way. Your history and theories mean nothing when it comes to this election. Not if but When Trump ROLLS in iowa by a much larger margin than any of these fake ass lying MSM polls have predicted, it's all over. He'll do even better in following primaries, and by the time they're done, if anyone could have the % required to have the delegates all locked up because they have to vote with the people after a certain %, it's Trump.
>>
Why the fuck isn't this board voting for Rand? He is the only true conservative that want's to make the govt smaller and shifts power back to the states. He is against toppling leaders in the middle east that leads to the growth of extremest groups. He's not some shill for the establishment like Yeb!. I feel he would be much easier for the left to swallow than Trump, because everyone just assumes he's racist by taking a hard stand on immigration.
>>
>>61157428
Which should tell you a lot about the state of our party.

We'd rather elect a guy who holds moderate stances because he's not part of the establishment.
>>
>>61157527
Hi Rand
>>
>>61155320

> my field of science
> my research proves X to be true
> X is extremely important
> send me money to continue research on X

Repeat
>>
>>61157527
Because Rand is a "weak" candidate while Trump is a "strong" leader.
Rand couldn't even get his Fed Auditing bill passed.
>>
>>61157573
>our party.

I'm not a Republicunt.
>>
>>61157032
Where you from? I live in one of the red parts so I understand how conservative this state is. You don't need to look further than our gun laws, they are about as good as Texas.

PA is only slightly left leaning, entirely because of Philly and Pittsburgh. If Trump can secure white working class vote, which he will, and get 20% of the black vote, which they say he just may do, he can tip the scales in PA.

Have you been paying attention to the budget deal? If our governor gets away with raising our taxes we may see PA go red this election.

Plus you have a lot of people like me who have never voted before who will be voting for Trump. I am planning to get as many of my peers to vote as I can.
>>
>>61157141

Dude, Trump has exactly zero endorsements.

I would agree with you about the majority of endorsements coming late, I never said that 'most' should be made by now - but he doesn't even have one single person willingly to publicly align themselves with him - this close to Iowa.

Not one house rep, not one senator, not one governor. 209 of them have already endorsed a GOP candidate, and not one has endorsed Trump.

0/209.

Fuck. Even Carly has 3 and she literally stands for nothing.

You just seem to be dismissing the fact based on what you hope will happen in the future. If the GOP believed that Trump was the best - most electable - candidate against Hillary, at least one person would be backing him. The fact that no one has means that they're doubting he will win the primaries, let alone the election.
>>
>>61157620
>implying I'm talking about you

Retake English Comp 101.
>>
>>61157032
Sorry forgot to post pic.

And stop being a name calling faggot and learn about the demographics of your state
>>
>>61157595
Hey ;^)

>>61157617
This is true he does not have the speaking power or charisma of his father.
>>
>>61157522
lol, no they're not.
>>
>>61157626
I hate to use wikipedia as a source, but it's good for politics as they happen:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endorsements_for_the_Republican_Party_presidential_primaries,_2016

You could not be anymore wrong than in this current moment.
>>
>>61157600
it's like you don't believe testing things works.
>>
>>61157176
No we are just literate. Fuck off communist chimp
>>
>>61157626
>Dude, Trump has exactly zero endorsements.
The GOP has been split ever since the Tea Party and Trump is an outsider who is openly anti-establishment, so it's not surprising at all.

>I would agree with you about the majority of endorsements coming late, I never said that 'most' should be made by now - but he doesn't even have one single person willingly to publicly align themselves with him - this close to Iowa.
Aligning with Trump is political suicide to most candidates. Again, not surprising. Despite the negative aura he has in politics he has a very large and loyal support base, so endorsements aren't nearly as important.

>You just seem to be dismissing the fact based on what you hope will happen in the future.
No, I'm dismissing it because you're treating correlations as if they're fact. People used to say the person who wins Iowa is going to win the election, but now we know better. You can't just look at correlations out of context like that, even if they're strong correlations.
tl;dr You're assuming people win because they have endorsements, instead of them having endorsements because they're winning. Again, it's not even a fact, it's just a correlation.
Voter turnout is far more important than endorsements and Trump's supporters have stood outside for 6+ hours in -13c weather just to see a rally. People who think they won't caucus or vote are out of touch with reality.
>>
>>61157625
>Where you from?

Chester County AKA actual PA, not your shitty redneck area.

>PA is only slightly left leaning, entirely because of Philly and Pittsburgh.

Yeah conservatives are doing so well in PA that every single statewide office expect 1 is Democrat! LOL

>which he will, and get 20% of the black vote,

Like beating up BLM protesters?

>we may see PA go red this election.

Hasn't gone red since 1988. Your probably a kid, but I remember McCain and Romney campaigning in PA one week before the election and lose every time.

>Plus you have a lot of people like me who have never voted before who will be voting for Trump.

Yeah, you like most Trumpfags are low information voters. Trust me kid, I've been doing this shit for a while. I know for a fact everything you said is bullshit.
>>
>>61149593
I live in New York State. Trump doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning NY. This state hasn't gone Republican in a presidential election since 1984.
>>
>>61157249
>>61157256
>>61157438

Hahahaha absolutely nailed it

You can't get more conservative than PA, we literally have these fucks riding around in buggys. They are literally living in the 17th century still.

That's the definition of conservative. Communist chimps in philly BTFO
>>
>>61157489
Which is why Trump needs to get 20% of the black vote which he might do.
>>
>>61157249
>those creepy glowing eyes in the buggy
>>
>>61157674
>HURRR LOOK AT ALL THIS RED

>ignores that most people don't live in those shit hole areas
>ignores every statewide office, expect Toomey, is Democrat
>ignores Democrats control the governorship and supreme court and will fuck GOP in the ass over redistricting in 2020.
>>
>>61157998
yeah, but do they vote?
>>
>>61157712
>le hack banjo meme
time to unfollow Florida Man on twitter bub, every bad stat about the South is due to knee grows.
>hurr durr they is all trailer trash XD

>>61157626
Why are you stuck on this endorsement nonsense?

Even the bookies have come around on Trump in recent weeks, which is what Aussie shitposters used to try to use here to prove Trump would be stumped. Maybe not in the actual election yet, but now they have him getting the nod, which is what you keep prattling on about.

Hell, at this rate it's not even certain Hillary can hold off Sanders. They are running scared, because this has the potential to play out exactly like 2008 for her, when she was a "shoe-in" then as well.
>>
>>61152217
sauce on that poll, please

Also I'd add that winning nearly all the counties is what Republicans typically do in NY. They also typically lose because most counties in NY have like 10 people in them. There's NYC, and a few other small cities, and a LOT of empty space.
>>
>>61157983
>Trust me kid, I've been doing this shit for a while.

LOL you're on the internet faggot stfu and go back to philly, chimp
>>
>>61157998
>You can't get more conservative than PA, we literally have these fucks riding around in buggys. They are literally living in the 17th century still.

Only if you live in Lancaster County, aka the middle of fucking nowheres vile.

Only reason I go there is Shady Mapple.
>>
>>61155204
That's a pretty huge implication right there
>>
>>61158121
>LOL you're on the internet faggot stfu and go back to philly, chimp

Kid confirmed.
>>
>>61158024
>Which is why Trump needs to get 20% of the black vote which he might do.

Trump sure as well isn't winning non-white voters. Only Carson could do well among non-whites being black himself and pro-immigration reform.

Trump's base is literally /pol/ and stormfront. Mark my words, if he wins the nomination he will only get 39% of the vote nationally and lose, badly.
>>
>>61158091
dey dindu nuffin, right? lol.
>>
>>61157983
You're pretty dumb senpai, just letting you know

I'm telling you because you act like you aren't, and I always cringe when people try to delude themselves. Help me by helping you, friend, and realize that you need to refrain from speaking about things you don't understand.
>>
You can only wins PA, if you win Chester County.

As someone who was born and raised here, I can tell you no GOP retard can win here.

We are way to socially liberal for Republicans and economically moderate.
>>
>>61151646
>stop protesting us from stomping all over the 1st and 8th amendment.
>let us murder 50 million American children and counting
Fuck you and fuck everything you standem for
>>
>>61158274
Nice job countering my points retards. GG
>>
>>61152224

So sorry bro but there hasn't been any significant global warming for almost 20 years now.

Climate change is at the same level as creationism at this point: it's a religious belief held by stupid people... like you.
>>
>>61158204
i dunno, isn't rubio also kinda friendly to minorites? course, bernie is even more friendly than either of em.
>>
>>61158280
It's too bad that goes for anyone that isn't a retard too, damn shame. Guess you can't expect genuinely unintelligent people to actually understand anything, a shame.

>>61158322
nice meme kiddo
>>
File: 1399718249095.jpg (832 KB, 2564x2044) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1399718249095.jpg
832 KB, 2564x2044
>>61158204
>Trump's base is literally /pol/ and stormfront

Quality shitposting right here.
>>
>>61158204
hilarious, true, a lot of blacks who would vote trump -- probably won't go out to vote. Proposing they'd vote Carson over Trump? Holy shit, either you do not know black people or you are living in some weird bubble. Hillary? Fuck no. Bernie? Likely, but he won't win the primaries and that will make a lot of people mad or disinterested.

T. Georgian
>>
>>61158363
>, isn't rubio also kinda friendly to minorites?

No they hate him because he's a turncoat. Latinos, mostly Mexicans, hate Cubans, because they get American citizenship just landing here, but Mexicans can get that. He sure as hell isn't getting the Latino vote after turning on immigration reform.
>>
Okay considering Republicans are going to win Ohio, Florida, and Virginia (and probably Pennsylvania) I think we're ok.
>>
>>61158442
>Hillary? Fuck no. Bernie?

Blacks will vote for whoever the Dem nominee is.
>>
>>61157527
Stop shit posting Rand
>>
>>61148350
Independents are not moderates they are mostly conservatives sick of how left the GOP has become.
fucking retard
>>
>>61158483
>Ohio,

Auto bail out

>Florida,

Demographics show that's not possible anymore.

>Virginia

Republicans haven't won statewide since 2009
>>
>>61158417

Is that his brain or chewed bubblegum?
>>
>>61158505
Blacks don't vote.

Democrats are historically awful at actually voting.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
>>
>>61158530
>Independents are not moderates they are mostly conservatives sick of how left the GOP has become.

What about liberals sick of how right the Democrats have become?

Independents tend to support socially liberal stuff like gay marriage.
>>
>>61158615
>Blacks don't vote.

>Democrats are historically awful at actually voting.

In general presidential elections, they do.
>>
File: 1452774017346.jpg (25 KB, 316x202) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452774017346.jpg
25 KB, 316x202
>>61158505
Not everyone is as retarded as you are, people will be disinterested once the crowd favorite (Bernie) loses, as opposed to Hillary losing, and which those democrats would still vote democrat. Are you a crack baby?
>>
>>61158572
Do you know what the electoral college is?
>>
And young people like me are now the majority of voters. Young people sure as hell don't like Ted Cruz's theocratic far right wing religious views that you guys are pushing. Nor is Turmp's overt racism going to win among the growing non-white youth in America.
>>
>>61148089
Explain why democrats have been hemorrhaging seats across the us since 08
>>
>>61158661
>people will be disinterested once the crowd favorite (Bernie) loses

Sanders will win.
>>
>>61158699
>young people
>voting

This is even more ridiculous than your claim that blacks vote.
>>
>>61151646
>love abortion its the current year

You realize more women are pro life?
>>
>>61158664
>Do you know what the electoral college is?

You do know that winning states is what gives you electoral college votes right?
>>
>>61157176
Trump built his entire career off of getting NY to love him. There is one person who could beat Trump in a 1v1 popularity vote across NY, and that person is Derek Jeter.
>>
>>61158756
>This is even more ridiculous than your claim that blacks vote.

Old baby boomers are literally dying out. You guys have been fucking us over for well over 40 years now. It's our turn to take over.
>>
>>61158758
>You realize more women are pro life?

Nope.
>>
File: Hki87DC.webm (955 KB, 720x404) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Hki87DC.webm
955 KB, 720x404
>>61158505
This kind of thinking is why your just some dumb ass commie chimp living in philly.

Look at Ronald Reagan, he won 49 fucking states. Trump is getting crowds of 10 thousand people showing up to his rallies. He turns away thousands because he fulls stadiums.

> But muh socially liberal chester county

You don't know PA, you don't know this state or its people, and you clearly don't know Trump. Go back to reddit shit posting philly chimp, you're worse than the Australian.
>>
>>61158091

The bookies are calling it for Cruz in Iowa from all the sites I'm viewing.

And all of the polls have them tied at 42% each.

I WANT Trump to win, but I'm not a delusional shill like you who thinks it's already in the bag.

I recognise that endorsements matter in the primaries. Voter turnout to primaries is always low and enthusiasm alone isn't enough to make people show up in large numbers.

'I support trump' isn't the same as 'I'm going to go out in the cold and spend my day voting for Trump in the primary'.

Whereas Evangelical Christians - the ones that got Bush elected twice - will turn out to support Cruz.

On the one hand you're claiming that Trump is a shoe-in and he can't be stumped, and then on the other hand you're claiming that Hillary isn't. I would be willing to bet my money on Hillary getting the Dem nomination over Trump winning the GOP nomination.

Trump can be stumped. Look at Hillary in 2008 if you want to. The exact same thing could happen for Trump.
>>
Don't Republicans have a majority in Congress?
>>
>>61158854
>Look at Ronald Reagan, he won 49 fucking states.

Back when whites still have voting power in this country. :)
>>
>>61158879
They still do. Niggers don't vote. And most Mexicans are illegal anyway.
>>
>>61158808
I'm 28, you're a moron if you actually believe the majority of young people vote.

They are idealistic but too preoccupied with themselves to actually bother to take a role in the political system.
>>
>>61158854
>You don't know PA,

>lived here my whole life
>YOU DON'T KNOW PA LIKE I DO
>>
>>61158899
>Argentina

Trash
>>
>>61158642
Democrats are about 60% of the population of the US and Republicans are about 34%. Democrats would literally have to vote half as often as republicans in order to possibly lose an election.

It goes without saying that this happens quite often.
>>
>>61158951
>hurrr Dems have it locked
>30 governors are Republican
>>
>>61158616
Nobody gives a fuck about social issues this election dumb ass.

> muh socially liberal values

Nobody cares. Gays can get married, most people have moved on. This election is about Jobs, Terrorism, Immigration. Bottom line.

You liberals faggots are killing yourself with the identity politics game.
>>
>>61148089
So if California did not exist there wouldn't be a Dem president ever?
>>
File: 1452646054621.jpg (39 KB, 500x331) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452646054621.jpg
39 KB, 500x331
>>61158735
You're a fucking idiot, Bernie helped draft Obamacare and it has raised my premium by +25%. Obamacare has eliminated my ability to purchase insurance from out-of-state. All you want to do is give our broken government more power, so you can be more dependant on a gibmedats system in the name of "socialism". Fuck you, I hope you die.
>>
>>61158907
>if you actually believe the majority of young people vote.

Student loans are going though the roof, climate change is raping the planet, and most young people are living with their parents. You better believe young people are getting out to vote.
>>
>>61159047
For Trump
>>
>>61158984
>This election is about Jobs, Terrorism, Immigration. Bottom line.

Cruz will be the nominee and push Christian theocracy.
>>
>>61158973
>Democrats have been losing elections across the country

Nice conjecture, but the facts don't support you here.

http://data.voterparticipation.org/2015/07/new-u-s-census-data-just-live/?gclid=CI2Oi4mxrsoCFYwvgQodAqMGTQ
>>
>>61159075
>For Trump

Trump is an oligarch who doesn't believe climate change exists.
>>
>>61158984
This. Trump and Hillary have totally failed to comment on dudeweed or gay rights so far and absolutely no one cares.
>>
>>61158925
Nice tumblr gif, you liberal philly chimp
>>
>>61156463
>I have a tech job and I can never bring up politics because everyone says I hate my own people if I vote for Trump.

Such is the mindset of the Left. If you are a minority, you MUST be in lockstep with the Leftist Agenda, or else you are labeled as a race traitor. Saying you're a Black Conservative to a Liberal is like saying that Hitler did no wrong to a Holocaust Survivor.
>>
>>61159047
No, they're going to talk about voting, and then not vote like they always do.

Because young people are incredibly stupid and naive.
>>
>>61159092
christian theocracy you say? I might support Cruz then
>>
>>61159156
Young people like me will help elect president Sanders. :)

Keep crying.
>>
>>61159106
you're a faggot that sucks cock
>>
>>61159075
This. The only young voters who are willing to go to the booth are Trump supporters. The Bernie "voters" will be too busy getting high, occupying some street with no substantial message.
>>
>>61159121
>This. Trump and Hillary have totally failed to comment on dudeweed or gay rights so far and absolutely no one cares.

Wait for the general, these issues will be brought up and the GOP will be revealed to be 1950s on social issues.
>>
>>61159027
poor people deserve medical aid too.
>>
>>61159092
>>61159106

LOL total bait. Trump is gonna be your president. Go back to reddit and suck on your shitty Bernie meme's while you can. The meme war will start soon and you will all be destroyed.

PA is going red, New York is going red, Florida is going red. Trump is getting 20% of the chimp vote, and you liberal cucks are going down.

Enjoy your cheese steaks faggot.
>>
>>61159207
Young people like you will be really upset and make blog posts when Sanders doesn't win the primaries because you don't understand how the system works.
>>
>>61159209
>you're a faggot that sucks cock

That still doesn't change the fact Trump will never be president and Trump supporters are brainwashed cultists like Paul supporters of 2012.
>>
>>61152205

Yeah, I guess all those senators, congressmen, state legislators, and governors that are all hardline GOP don't actually exist.

Fuck off, concern troll. The pendulum is swinging in the other direction, and is going to smack you in the face.
>>
File: party.png (101 KB, 814x565) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
party.png
101 KB, 814x565
>>
>>61159244
>PA is going red, New York is going red, Florida is going red

By winning 100% of the white vote?
>>
>>61159239
I don't think you realize our differing trains of thought.

A Trump supporter goes to the booth, because they see America under attack.

A Bernie supporter doesn't go to the booth, because they are a filthy gibmedat.
>>
>>61159133
it's not like republicans call everyone else and their mother a RINO
>>
>>61159304
>DUDE LOOK AT ALL OF THESE SHITTY RED STATES

Yeah bro I'm sure a lot of people want to live in Nebraska.
>>
>>61159330
>A Bernie supporter doesn't go to the booth, because they are a filthy gibmedat.

A Bernie supporter goes to the booth because Sanders is the only member of Congress not bought and paid for by the Koch brothers.
>>
>>61159242
I'm all for it. Don't put a retarded bill out in the name of skmething, before you vet it. It really tarnishs your idea.
>>
>>61159400
>Soros is better than Koch
>>
>>61159270
> Trump supporters are brainwashed cultists like Paul supporters of 2012.

Keep telling yourself that, kid.

BTW, are you an old veteran who has been following PA politics all their life? Or are you a young new voter who supports Bernie?

Troll fail. BTFO
>>
>>61159330

Not to mention that Shrillary is going to get the superdelegate support and cuck Sanders out of the nomination. This is going to rile up the Democrat base and cause a split.
>>
>>61156459

>Hispanics can't be upperclass

Maybe if you democucks didn't tax me to hell I would vote for you.
>>
>>61159400

Bernie isn't bought and paid for because he has no value.

You don't dump money on a lame horse.

>le Koch maymay xDD
>>
>>61157032
He's confusing Pennsylvania with Pennsyltucky.

We're a red state that's book-ended by liberal faggotry.
>>
>>61155573
Sanders slays Trump in general matchups.
>>
>>61156959
>cuckservatives think that NY will go red in the general
>cuckservatives are this detached from reality
>>
>>61159455

Nice imput, you Dominicans are alright for a bunch of sea-Mexicans with too much nigger blood.

Statistics actually show that the more education Hispanics are the more likely they are to vote Republican.
>>
>>61148089
>300 years of democracy
>300 million people
2 political parties
>>
>>61159437
Right on the money. Trump will go even more moderate (the madman) once he seals the nominee.
>>
>>61148089
>implying Texas will be "Safe R" in 10 years

I got some bad news for you bro
>>
>>61159427
>are you an old veteran who has been following PA politics all their life?

Yes I am.

Pennsylvania is voting further and further left wing.

>Governorship - Democrat
>Other statwide offices - Democrats
>PA Supreme Court - Democrats

And with a Democrat PA Supreme Court and a Democrat Tom Wolf governor Dems will fuck GOP in the ass for redistricting. Keep in mind Democrats need only PA to take back the house. Democrats majority for the next 100 years.
>>
>>61159491
>Bernie isn't bought and paid for because he has no value.

So you admit Sanders isn't a corporate shill like Trump?
>>
>>61159589
>2 political parties

That's because we are an oligarchy.
>>
>>61159585
>show that the more education Hispanics are the more likely they are to vote Republican.

What? More educated people tend to vote Democrat.
>>
>>61158859

And we hold the vast majority of state legislatures and 38 state governors.

Dems only outright control 6 states.

They've also been getting butt blasted in most local elections

Users like to shitpost here because long term democratic control would be a death blow for the west, but the truth is the Dems are on their last legs.

A far left guy like Sanders will be stonewalled by congress worse than Obama was and lead to a republican in the white house in 4yrs, undoubtedly.

A trump win means that all their little ballot stuffing demographics will be getting kicked out.

Ever wonder why dems are so opposed to voter ID laws?

Without the immigrants they'd be struggling to keep even California
>>
>>61152995
So, it's possible if /pol/ shills hard enough?
>>
>>61148089
>>61159591
Texas will Turn Blue within our life time. It's only a waiting game. Spics will turn it blue.
>>
>>61159698
Are we moving to New York?
>>
>>61157842

It's like you've never heard the phrase "don't kill the job"
>>
>>61159634
>>61159623
>>61159603
>>61159400
>>61159363
>>61159318
>>61159207
>>61159207
>>61159106
>>61159092
>>61159047
>>61158951
>>61158925
>>61158879
>>61158821
>>61158808
>>61158735
>>61158699
>>61158572
>>61158505
>>61158322
>>61158280
>>61158061
>>61157983
>>61157507
>>61157489

>>61157428
>>61157176
>>61157149
>>61156982


Jesus, how much do they pay you to come here and shit post? Shut the fuck up.

This is why liberals will lose. They are little whiny invaders who refuse to let people voice opposite opinions in peace.The nation is sick of you, go kill yourself.
>>
File: 1354965431121.png (189 KB, 475x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1354965431121.png
189 KB, 475x375
>>61159681
>>
>>61159789
>(You)

All me. :)
>>
>>61159603

Democrats haven't been able to keep a solid, unimpeachable majority in anything at a federal level since the 90s thanks to the 1994 Crime Bill and their other such buggery back in 1992-1993.

Obama's going to be the Dem's Dubya. His antics are gonna make the party hated by moderates for years to come until the GOP screws the pooch again and they swing back to the left.

It's almost like this mentality in our voter base has existed for 200 years, or something. Not that I would know, I just ignore history like you. :)
>>
>>61159822

Nah bro. That's only because white Southern Democrats left the party. However, as whites die out as a demographic your party is going the way of the Whigs.
>>
>>61159623

He's just a union lackey instead. A rather worthless one at that.

Trump shills for America. Bernie shills for himself.

Trump can speak at an 8th grade level and people fall in love with him.

Bernie's been bribing the whole country with free shit he cannot give them, and still has no real support.
>>
>>61159882
>He's just a union lackey instead.

Unions represent the people.
>>
>>61159860

Sadly, I'm convinced you think the death of the white race is a good thing.

It's almost like you want to live in a Poo in Loo world.
>>
>>61159822
He is a shill man, he has been posting bernie memes

Ignore him. This is Trump's election and people like him know it.
>>
>>61159912
You don't really believe that do you? It's 2016 bro
>>
File: 1277031751910.jpg (48 KB, 740x419) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1277031751910.jpg
48 KB, 740x419
>>61159822
>His antics
>OHH NO!
>All that healthcare!
>Let's try to repeal it for the 100 time
>That is what the people want!

KEK
>>
>>61159955
>I'm convinced you think the death of the white race is a good thing.

Yes, as a white person I want all white people to die out.
>>
>>61159955
Because he is literally being paid right now to shit post here.

Post about the general election is perfect for him because most smart democrats (not him) are in a panic over how well Trump is going to do in traditionally blue states. Ignore him.
>>
>>61159912
Less than 20% of employed workers belong to Unions and Trump polls higher with them than Sanders.
>>
>>61159992
>You don't really believe that do you? It's 2016 bro

Unions built this nation.
>>
>>61160020
(You)
>>
>>61148089
I don't understand Michigan.

Our entire state government is firmly Republican, yet for president we always vote Democrat.
>>
File: laffs 11.gif (283 KB, 664x654) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
laffs 11.gif
283 KB, 664x654
>>61159912

>unions represent the people

Now I'm just convinced you're here to troll.

Bernie doesn't even have the support of the most influential unions. He's got "Local Fishpackers 301" and "Laquanishia Teachers United"
>>
>>61160038
>Less than 20% of employed workers belong to Unions

Thanks to GOP right to work laws you guys passed.

>Trump polls higher with them than Sanders.

No and no source. Sanders is the union candidate. He's been endorsed by all the majority unions by the people of those unions.
>>
>>61160040
Guffaw
>>
>>61160040
Self-sufficient farmers built this nation.
>>
>>61160099
Some of them are powdering their noses.

Others had only the leadership vote, and thus went to Hillary.
>>
>>61160085
It's the nigs man. I'm sure Detroit counts a lot more than Traverse City.
>>
>>61160144
>Self-sufficient farmers built this nation.

I'm talking about modern times. Hard working Irish families like mind who were heavily unionized built this nation though our hard work.

Saying BUTT BUT MAGICAL FREE MARKET CREATED THIS WEALTH is bullshit.

We've always been a highly statist pro-big government society.
>>
>>61151880
What a wonderfully thought out and realistic post. Who are you voting for I wonder?
>>
File: 1431661587187.png (272 KB, 331x432) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1431661587187.png
272 KB, 331x432
>>61159882
>Trump can speak at an 8th grade level and people fall in love with him.

So can a pedophile serial murderer. Doesn't mean he has you best interests in mind.

Trump: Get into my van kid. There is free candy! We're going to "make America great again land". It's full of candy! Don't you wanna come? You know you do. You're mom said it was fine!

You: OHH BOY! Okay mister! This is my lucky day! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Trump: GREAT! Now put on this blindfold and take off you pants. It's a fun game to make America great again!

You: OKAY MISTER!
>>
File: mari bob 2.gif (483 KB, 350x186) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mari bob 2.gif
483 KB, 350x186
>>61160160

So he's got nothing, and he's got nothing because he's a lame horse. No influence, so they all flocked to Hillary.

We've come full circle, shill.
>>
>>61160020
top lel, well with people like you in it there would at least be some positives in a net loss like that
>>
>>61160105
Union leaders support Hillary, actually.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/08/2729682/

There's your source for Trump Union support, from the mouth of the woman who shilled for Hillary.
>>
>>61158791
actual new yorker here, you're delusional like all trump supporters
>>
>>61152097
Republican crowds.

Independents decide who is president, not party members.
>>
>>61160245
Fuck off back to Potato land.
>>
>>61160298
>Union leaders support Hillary, actually.

Not the people in the unions though. Notice how you said "leaders" and not "union people."
>>
>>61159106
Much better than a commie who literally believes that ISIS is caused by climate change.
>>
File: goku secret.jpg (202 KB, 1437x1077) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
goku secret.jpg
202 KB, 1437x1077
>>61160259

The other dude at least puts some effort into it.
>>
File: beach_dog.jpg (185 KB, 902x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
beach_dog.jpg
185 KB, 902x600
>>61158735
>>
>>61159882
>Trump shills for America. Bernie shills for himself.
are trump supporters really this deluded
>>
>>61160318
>still believing this
>>
>>61160318
Independents are becoming Republican just for Trump
>>
>>61160349
>ISIS is caused by climate change.

Syrian drought (caused by climate change) and invasion of Iraq created ISIS.
>>
>>61159106
do you just say words that you hear or do you have someone that helps you out?
>>
>>61160381
>are trump supporters really this deluded

They are. Trump supporters are the Ron Paul cultists of 2012.
>>
>>61160349
>natural resources have no connection to a military uprising
amazing how deluded cuckservatives are
>>
>>61160391
>Independents are becoming Republican just for Trump

lol NO

Look up where independents stand on the issues. They are not Republican.
>>
>>61160391
nah, bernie slays trump in general matchups
>>
>>61157986
>>61149593
Trump will make both NY and MI red.
>>
>>61160482
>Trump will make both NY and MI red.

RON PAUL 2012
>>
>>61160394

>Syrian drought
>caused by climate change
>>
>>61160450
Look at the issues Trump stands on, he is the most moderate candidate in the field currently.
>>
>>61148089
Dude is doesn't fucking matter anymore. Finish getting geared up we're going to war.
>>
>>61160482
>NY
>ever going red for trump
seriously it is like a joke how delusional you are
>>
>>61160421

Except in a bizarre twist, Trump is actually polling better than anyone AND staying in the news.
>>
>>61160502
>he is the most moderate candidate in the field currently.

Lol he's not moderate. He's a fascist retard.
>>
>>61160502
>trump supporters actually literally believe this
>>
>>61160540

Are you proud of this or just stating a sad fact that the kikes in places like NY and CA will always keep their votes blue?

Some democracy you got there.
>>
>>61160550

Now you're just being butthurt.
>>
>>61160550
lol???
>>
>>61160548
better than the republican doofus brigade
not better than sanders
>>
>>61160550
>>61160576
Nice fact filled arguments you both have there.
>>
>>61160394
>>61160440
Yeah cuz raping women, selling kids for sex slavery, beheading of non-muslims, and suicide bombers is caused by climate change.
>>
>>61160421

Except he's winning

Trump is the underdog who ALWAYS WINS
>>
>>61160598
new yorkers have enough sense to never ever vote for trump, yes
>>
File: 201501-201511.gif (164 KB, 990x765) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
201501-201511.gif
164 KB, 990x765
>>61158339
https://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/sotc/

Literally the best place to find data for climate.

Literally shows data that our average temp has gone up for recorded record keeping.

November, the last set of compiled data, was the warmest in 136 years of recorded data.

Also, before you cherry pick north america (which is why you believe this fiction), it is GLOBAL warming not North America warming. As in you have to look globally not locally to see the trend.
>>
>>61160686
>natural resources have no connection to a military uprising
trump supporters
>>
Welp, looks like Reddit's shilling has devolved into passive-aggressive quips and insults.

GG, fellas. Keep up the good work.
>>
>>61160598
>muh freedums
>>
>>61160728
>implying they weren't just funded to depose assad so israel has less to worry about

sanders supporters
>>
>>61148350
Oh right, because Romney won the election by being a moderate
>>
>>61158339
>So sorry bro but there hasn't been any significant global warming for almost 20 years now.
stop this meme

anyone who believes this is a dumb mongoloid

cruz and other idiotic cuckservatives pick muh 1998 as a starting point because it was an anomalously hot year thanks to el nino

the planet is still warming, you retard
>>
>>61159217
Have you smoked weed before?
>>
>>61160755
>calls it passive aggressive quips while making a passive aggressive quip
>cuckservatives in charge of self-awareness
>>
>>61160728
>natural resources have a connection to religious wars

Nice meme, bro. You should let all those rapefugees live in your house.
>>
>>61159217
this is your average fox news viewer
>>
>>61160844
>cuckservatives

No neocons here, breh.
>>
>>61160755
>Reddit's shilling

This place is reddit now. Deal with it.
>>
>>61160847
>he thinks resources aren't a key part of warfare
trump supporters
>>
If the GOP runs a traditional candidate, they have zero chance of winning.

If they run Trump, they'll do worse in traditional GOP states but will actually have a fighting chance in MI, OH, and PA because of his appeal to blue collar, middle class workers and the lack of Hispanics in those states.
>>
>>61160895
>he thinks cuckservatives apply only to neocons
>he thinks Trump and Cruz are neocons.
>>
>>61160844

It only feels that way to you because you have delicate sensibilities and I bruised your fee-fees.
>>
>>61160895
>cuckservatives on full damage control
>too ashamed to even call themselves what they are
>>
>>61159254
You are right, we should just ignore statistics and assume Hillary is going to win right?
>>
>>61148089
This is something we already know. California is a cancer that is killing America. The electorate needs to be reformed to reflect the popular vote instead of winner takes all. Why this isn't a priority for Republicans, I don't know. They're possibly severely retarded.
>>
>>61160944
>throws a fit about reddit
>cries that others have delicate sensibilities
>cuckservatives in charge of self-awareness
>>
>>61161006
>Why this isn't a priority for Republicans, I don't know. They're possibly severely retarded.
well you're right about one thing
>>
>>61160929

>The GOP will lose their traditional state base by appealing to their traditional base
>>
>>61159715
Louisiana just voted a Democrat for gov. It is happening really soon.

Texas is not as white trash as some of you think it is.....
>>
>>61159715
holy shit
that much growth in only 2 years?
how is that even possible...
>>
>>61160728
But why are they doing those things, did climate change also affect their minds?
>>
>>61161009

Dude, stop whining already. It's pathetic.
>>
>>61160915
>he thinks wars are only started for resources

You should really look at the root causes behind the two largest wars the world has ever had, not to mention all those ideological proxy wars between the US and the USSR.

But, hey, I get it, if you actually had to learn history it would probably take away from all the time you need to invest in your Liberal Arts degree.
>>
>>61161067

>Louisiana just voted a Democrat for gov.

Don't use Louisiana as a metric for anything in all of this. That slimy cocksucker got elected because of his last name.
>>
>>61161088
because they're desperate and desperation turns people into mindless animals

much like cuckservatives knowing that the presidential race will not end well for them
>>
>>61161091
>whines relentlessly about reddit
>calls others whiners
>cuckservatives in charge of self-awareness
>>
>>61159789

>AGAINST FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND RIDICULE OF HIS IDEAS
>HE CALLS THE OTHER GUY WHINY
fucking top par
>>
>>61161191

Show me all the posts where I whined about Reddit.

Go on. I'll wait.
>>
>>61161102
>only
never said that
>cuckservatives so BTFO that they literally have to invent their opponents' arguments to win
>>
>>61161219

starts here>>61160755

then continues on in every post after

BTFO
T
F
O
>>
File: 1452685683038.jpg (75 KB, 610x611) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452685683038.jpg
75 KB, 610x611
I guess these guys just learned about cuckservative, lol
>>
>>61161141
He won with 56% of the vote, that is not a small amount.
>>
>>61161155
>This denial
How about this :^)
>>
>>61160962
>Sanders polling high
>people voting for Sanders in the primary
>people's votes meaning anything in the system the DNC uses to select potential candidates

Ayy.
>>
>>61161299

And your point being?

>>61161270

>one post
>>
>>61161155
How about this, also climate change right? :^)
>>
File: image:5114.jpg (43 KB, 470x313) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image:5114.jpg
43 KB, 470x313
>>61161359
Forgot image
>>
>>61161311
>no real response
BTFO
T
F
O

YOU AIN'T GOT NO PLACE TO GO

YOU'RE #REKT
YOU'RE #REKT
>>
>>61161064
The GOP's 'traditional base' are Southern Evangelicals and rich fucks. Working class people in the Midwest don't buy into it like the Southerners and the Westerners do because they're not as religious. They used to be, with Reagan, but then his successors dialed up the crazy too much.

My dad (I'm from Michigan) is a huge racist and a fairly conservative guy, but he still hasn't voted for a Republican candidate since H.W. Bush because they've all done something to offend him in some way, shape, or form. He particularly finds pro-life policies to be abhorrent, not because he believes in a woman's right to choose, but because he thinks we'll be overrun with niggers if they make it illegal.

That's the kind of person that will follow Trump.
>>
>>61160550
>>61160576
You might not have noticed this, thanks to Trump directing the discourse in the election cycle to his favor, but Trump is a moderate when it comes to all those social issues that the establishment right goes apeshit over in order to distinguish itself from the establishment left. He has thankfully killed the endless debate on irrelevant shit like abortion and gay marriage and turned the focus to more important issues.
>>
>>61148089
This will be the year that California goes red. Screencap this faggots
>>
>>61161046
>well you're right about one thing
I'm right about all of it. You're probably the type of retard who thinks we can maintain a welfare state with open borders. People like you will ruin this country.
>>
>>61161356
>still whining
>calls others whiners
>cuckservatives in charge of self-awareness
>>
>>61161404
>>61161404
>>
>>61161472
welfare didn't cause the financial crash, wall street did, you retarded simian
>>
>>61161412

>My dad

Nice anecdote, kid.

The days of the Democrat working class whites are gone. It's time you began to realize that.
>>
>>61161064
>shocked crossdresser.png
No trapfaggotry on /dpt/, pls.
>>
>>61161404
>>61161359
>>61161396
>>
File: 1452039681484.gif (1 MB, 280x210) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452039681484.gif
1 MB, 280x210
>>61161356
Your point was, "That slimy cocksucker got elected because of his last name."

Winning by 12% is not a sign he won "because of his name".

Go take a stats course, CC is pretty cheap right now.
>>
File: 1452237160112.png (190 KB, 679x513) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452237160112.png
190 KB, 679x513
>>61161474
lol
>>
>>61161474

>crying this much over one post
>>
>>61161476
jesus fuck get your shit together cuckservative

don't post angry, now

take a bit to calm down and collect yourself
>>
>>61161558

Where are you from, boy?
>>
>>61161299
It doesn't mean as much as you think. Plenty of blue states have Republican governors and red states elect Democrats too. State politics are a very different beast than national politics.
>>
>>61161563
>crying constantly
>tries to call out others for crying
>cuckservatives in charge of self-awareness
>>
>>61161530
Lel. You might as well be an RNC strategist with how wrong you are.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/31/upshot/donald-trumps-strongest-supporters-a-certain-kind-of-democrat.html
>>
>>61161556
just let it go dude you got destroyed

it's over

better luck next thread
>>
>>61161629

>Muh dad

Cut it out, kid. GOP doesn't just take support from Evangelicals and rich people. That's an MSNBC meme.

>nytimes

Oh boy.
>>
File: 1449541409344.png (29 KB, 300x163) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449541409344.png
29 KB, 300x163
Raise your hand if you think Trump is the second coming of Reagan/Christ.
>>
>>61161622
Kek
>>
File: image:5115.jpg (11 KB, 443x332) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image:5115.jpg
11 KB, 443x332
>>61161404
So Jihadi john who has a pretty comfy life in UK fled to syria in order to fight for ISIS is caused by climate change?
>>
>>61161665
You still have not proven that ISIL does what they do because of climate change.
>>
>>61159782
peer review means the only way what you're talking about would work was with a grand conspiracy. wait, nevermind, i forgot where we are.
>>
>>61161602
Not in the south.
>>
>>61161749
you keep hammering away at this talking point even though you got #rekt because it's literally the only thing you have to cling to

I know you're upset about the scary browns but you really need to try and think like an adult
>>
>>61161762
you don't even believe in climate change because you're a dumb cuckservative
>>
>>61161665
>no arguments at all
Okay cuck
>>
>>61161528
No, shitty policy designed to convince banks to give mortgages to people who couldn't afford them caused it, you simple-minded Berniefag. But my post wasn't about the financial crisis and not importing third-worlders en masse and regulating Wall Street aren't mutually exclusive.
>>
>>61161700
>>61161804

C'mon boy, where are you from?
>>
>>61161843
we already had the argument, you dumb cuckservative

i know you're stupid but forgetful too? baka
>>
>>61161804
Kentucky just elected a Republican, but the governor before that was a Democrat.
>>
>>61161806
>playing the race card
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>61161840
I believe the climate changes, but I don't think we have a serious affect on the climate.

One super volcano explosion did more damage to the planet than humans have since the industrial revolution.
>>
>>61161930

A GOVERNOR FROM A DIFFERENT PARTY!?


FOREVER A CHANGE!
>>
>>61161866
shitty policy promoted by wallstreet you dumb cuckservative

>muh third worlders

tell me how many people have been killed by christians in the US since 9/11 vs. how many people have been killed by muslims in the US since 9/11

go on I'll wait
>>
>>61161762
Go read a little bit, the papers on this have been around before ISIL.

https://scholar.google.com/scholar?q=climate+change+cause+terrorism+research&hl=en&as_sdt=0&as_vis=1&oi=scholart&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjOypWevq7KAhXIWCYKHcWfDPwQgQMIGDAA
>>
>>61161955
>I believe the climate changes, but I don't think we have a serious affect on the climate.
cuckservatives, everyone
>>
>>61161901
Calling names don't count as arguments
>>
>>61162023
we already had the argument. it's over. you lost.
>>
>>61162016
Amazing counterpoint your have there.
>>
>>61161995

Let's go boy. Answer the question.

Because I'm curious to know what kind of impact you think Edwards is supposed to have on Louisiana.

Use your fancy stats bullshit if you must.
>>
>>61161981
You can't actually be this retarded. I've come to the conclusion that you're trying to ruse me and I won't be replying anymore.
>>
>>61162123
if literally 97% of all scientists cannot convince you, how could I, some random anon on an Iberian soap collecting forum, penetrate your thick cuckservative skull?
>>
>>61162143
>I won't be replying anymore.
BTFO
T
F
O

YOU AIN'T GOT NO PLACE TO GO

YOU'RE #REKT
YOU'RE #REKT
>>
File: akari smug.jpg (78 KB, 884x574) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
akari smug.jpg
78 KB, 884x574
>>61162201

>97% of all scientists
>>
>>61162100
You didn't even answer my questions directly all you did was" huuur duuur rekt I won".
>>
>>61161885
Half Louisiana, half Iowa.

Want a picture of my social security card too?

Bernie and Cruz are winning Iowa btw, Hillary is hated here, as is Trump. Trump is not christian enough to win GOP in Iowa....the abortion thing is a big deal to them.

Louisiana is finnally tired of the tea parties shit, three massive hurricanes, they need government help and the GOP sits on their fucking hands....(Bobby Jindal was an awful gov.)
>>
>>61162256
>no counter

BTFO
T
F
O

YOU AIN'T GOT NO PLACE TO GO

YOU'RE #REKT
YOU'RE #REKT
>>
>>61161995

I guess you're gonna wait to respond right before the thread dies so you can't get BTFO.

Other guy was a troll, but you're an actual shill.
>>
>>61162201
God is the only one who can change the weather! Repent sinner!
>>
>>61162270
your questions were dumb and your shit's all retarded
>>
>>61162201
But anon, I do believe in climate change. Because the climate does change, all the time, throughout history.

Climate change is a natural part of the world.
>>
>>61162296
>getting rekt so hard you have to cry shill

your tears are splendid
>>
>>61162128
For starters they will finally have medicaid expansion Jindal denied them. The coast may actually get some infrastructure funding they have needed since Katrina, and the war on planned parenthood will end.

That is a big fucking deal in the south.
>>
>>61162279

Bobby Jindal was terrible, but if you think Bel Edwards didn't get elected by the niggers for his last name you're hopelessly delusional.

>Louisiana is finnally tired of the tea parties shit, three massive hurricanes, they need government help and the GOP sits on their fucking hands.

Melissa Harris-Perry is not a reliable source of anything, MSNBC watcher.
>>
>>61162343
again
>if literally 97% of all scientists cannot convince you, how could I, some random anon on an Iberian soap collecting forum, penetrate your thick cuckservative skull?
>>
File: 1449431431300.jpg (109 KB, 650x650) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449431431300.jpg
109 KB, 650x650
>>61162311
>blah blah I refuse to acknowledge reality because it hurts my faggot feelings.
>>
>>61162296
You asked for sources, there are hundreds, but instead of reading you go on masterbating to Trumps playgirl spread from the 80s ok?
>>
>>61162429
What an amazing argument you have put into place, I apparently agree with 97% of the scientists that climate change is real.

Because as I stated, climate change is real.
>>
>>61162452
>cuckservatives deny anthropogenic climate change
>accuse others of refusing to acknowledge reality
kekekekeke
>>
>>61162392

>For starters they will finally have medicaid expansion Jindal denied them. The coast may actually get some infrastructure funding they have needed since Katrina, and the war on planned parenthood will end.

>planned parenthood
>popular in Louisiana
>>
>>61162508
anthropogenic climate change is real you dumb cuckservative
>>
>>61162501

Jesus Christ, a Redditor!
>>
>>61162343
and it's gonna fuck you over regardless of what causes it. it doesn't matter if it's CO2. the oceans will die and flooding of coastal areas will cause mass (and likely violent) migration. hope you don't have kids who'll be in that clusterfuck.
>>
File: iVHfwLc.webm (804 KB, 356x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
iVHfwLc.webm
804 KB, 356x200
>>61162452
Hacking in progress......
>>
>>61162577

Literally none of this will happen.
>>
>>61162573
oh hey crying about reddit again I see
>cuckservatives even trying to hide their asspain
>>
>>61162625
>I know better than 97% of scientists 'cause my mommy told me I was special

just wait until the next thread retard
>>
File: 1452814001230.gif (277 KB, 240x287) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452814001230.gif
277 KB, 240x287
>>61162573
Jesus Christ a /pol regular!
>>
>>61162677
Source on 97% of all scientists.
>>
>>61162683

That's right.

Now can you argue your own position, or do you want to default to "Waaaaaaaaah! Go Gooogle iiiiit!!"

The "You should just know!" argument is Reddit-tier.
>>
>>61162509
>I don't have proper answers so I'm just going to deflect questions
When did I deny climate change?
>>
>>61162737
hurr durr

http://climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus/
>>
>>61162793
in b4 dumb cuckservatives cry conspiracy
>>
>>61162793
That's not even 2%.
>>
>>61162869
>Multiple studies published in peer-reviewed scientific journals1 show that 97 percent or more of actively publishing climate scientists agree: Climate-warming trends over the past century are very likely due to human activities.

>cuckservatives in charge of reading
Thread replies: 415
Thread images: 51
Thread DB ID: 451828



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.