[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the WORST opinion/argument you've ever heard /pol/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 62

File: greatshitposting.png (263KB, 426x449px) Image search: [Google]
greatshitposting.png
263KB, 426x449px
Literally anything goes.
>>
File: 1451715251428.gif (212KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
1451715251428.gif
212KB, 501x585px
There is legitimately nothing wrong with being Jewish.
>>
The anti-vaxxer horse-shit. My god, those people are disturbingly divorced from reality.
>>
flat earth
>>
A friend shared this with the title "...This shows why anti-white racism is not possible..."

It's true if you disregard affirmative action.
>>
That the holocaust didn't happen.
>>
Mexican gooberment is smart and sent immigrants illegally to america
>>
anything that tries to make it look like there's anything good or useful about a nigger
>>
>>61147852
>Getting chewed out by some random chick at college because me and my friends were laughing during a forced assembly about some safety text messege thing endorsed by a guy whos daughter was murdered and dismemebered in an asian country
>She's going on for ages about how were terrible people
>Her friend joins in with her well informed and constructed argument
>"Yeah! And I was Raped!"
>We burst out laughing
>Leave

Legit had no idea why that bitch just came out with that, but it was the best worst argument for anything ever.
This was like 13 years ago now.
>>
File: guide for the mexican migrant.png (135KB, 400x238px) Image search: [Google]
guide for the mexican migrant.png
135KB, 400x238px
>>61148084
>>
>>61148122

I cant believe ive been brainwashed my whole life into thinking I was equal to niggers even though literally everything point to the contrary. Sick when you think of what you can make people beleive with brainwashing
>>
>>61148050
Is this what they're thinking? Then by this logic, if I call somebody a mudslime, then all they can accuse me of is "prejudice" and not "racism" lol. I'm not the one putting it into "how society does things" whatever that is.
>leftist: omg ur such a prejudicist!
>me: haha wtf is that just shutup
>>
>>61148244
>"Yeah! And I was Raped!"

Kek, just like that? That's hilarious. No real rape victim just shouts that shit out.
>>
WE WUZ KANGZ OF YUROP AN SHIT
>>
>>61147852

"That's degenerate!"

/pol/'s retarded spinoff of "das raciss!". Usually used by uptight beta moralfags who hate fun and wish everybody else had miserable lives like they do.
>>
caitlyn jenner is brave
>>
>>61147852
White people DINDU nuffin wrong
Christianity dindu nuffin wrong
Anything against climate change
Unironically believing in two party movements
Flat earth
>>
The Nazis were evil.
>>
File: 1443110988419.jpg (178KB, 690x602px) Image search: [Google]
1443110988419.jpg
178KB, 690x602px
that the world was made 6000 years ago by some supernatural entity which impregnated some married women to give birth to himself so he could eventually save humanity by being executed and then coming back and then people float into the fucking sky if they were good and the bad ones are stuck on earth. oh and this being created literally everything but doesn't want you to jerk off for some reason.

and these people will never question this opinion their whole life ever
>>
>>61147852
OP is not a faggot
>>
jew conspiracy
>>
>>61148363
Yes, exactly like that.
And she was that kinda lumpy potato looking kinda slut that's only hope for actually getting sex was to be raped.
And even then only by a rapist with no standards.
>>
>that's racist
>quantified by hurt feelings

>that's degenerate
>quantified by visibly regressing civilization

not really
>>
>>61148424
Hey man, we got some good art out of it.
>>
People thinking that Trump is racist for not allowing illegal immigrants to enter USA.
>>
>>61148424
oh yeah also this one
>>
>>61148408
>White people DINDU nuffin wrong

We didn't though....
>>
File: atomic pepe.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
atomic pepe.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
This:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4EbZarhhIY
>>
>>61147852
Honest to God I think the latest liberal talking point of 'don't call out Islam, it will just alienate it's followers and make the turn Jihadist' did it for me. At least in the last year
>>
>>61148408
oh look straya trying to get replies
>>
File: 145293287785223.png (37KB, 491x177px) Image search: [Google]
145293287785223.png
37KB, 491x177px
This. A 22 year old "anarcho-communist" commenting on the Clive Bundy standoff.
>>
>>61148424
The ironic thing is that this was all made up by Jews and the people that were cucked into believing this continue to do so despite their massive disdain of Jews. I don't like 'em either but at least be consistent with your beliefs lol.
>>
File: exasperation.anger.jpg (33KB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
exasperation.anger.jpg
33KB, 448x252px
>>61147852
It's hard to say. I have no respect for someone who refuses reality and the facts therein.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wannsee_Conference
>>
>>61148042
I've gotta feel like flat Earthers are just joking. Surely they can't be serious. The entire world makes literally 0 sense if the Earth was flat.
>>
>>61148004

I'm against vaccinations.

Vaccines are a scam. They are not an effective way to prevent getting sick. You're much better off getting adequate sunlight and maintaining healthy living conditions.
>>
>>61148535
topkuk inshallah
>>
>>61147852
Came back from my break, time to read the thread.
>>
>>61147852
>Don't judge people by their race and color, instead, judge them by their actions as individuals.
>/pol/ is just a place to meme out with politics. Don't take it seriously.
>>
>>61148004
>be a vaccine shilling retard
>get vaccinated to prevent getting sick because that's supposedly what they can do
>claim that unvaccinated people can still give diseases to vaccinated people so literally 99% of people need them for them to apparently work
>literally invent "heard immunity" meme because admitting it's bullshit was too hard

lmao get fucked
>>
>>61147852
I don't remember the exact circumstances but it went something like, "Nothing in the world has meaning and therefore if I has the opportunity I would kill all life on earth to spare them the suffering" It was a few years ago but I ended up pointing him out as a hypocrite and recommended that he either get help for his suicidal tendencies or go through with it.
>>
>>61147852
Some black girl in a community college class back when I was a fedora-tipper:
>How can people see that New Orleans was flooded by Katrina and not believe that the Biblical flood happened!?
>I question her logic
>She goes off on a long tirade I can't remember because it was retarded

It was maddeningly insane how fervently and passionately she spouted this nonsense.

Maybe I'm the insane one.
>>
>>61147852
?Worst argument

'We must invade Iraq'
>>
>>61148651
It's not that it's flat and you just fall off. It's more like a piece of paper with gravity on both sides. Where do you think the equator comes from? Just a crease in mother earth.
>>
>>61147852

Aluminum doesn't conduct heat because I can touch aluminum foil when I take it out of the oven
>>
>you can't be racist against whites because they actually are inferior
>>
File: 1452676526511.png (635KB, 1041x571px) Image search: [Google]
1452676526511.png
635KB, 1041x571px
Marry a woman and have kids because 'MUH WHITE RACE' and 'MUH PRECIOUS WOMEN'

No thanks, cunts can go their own way and so will I. Plus, why would I want a woman when I smoke dank weed all day and get baked?
>>
>>61148533

>what is caliph
>what is crusade
>what is spanish inquisition
>what is past 1000 years of persecution of gays under Christianity and Islam
>what is colonialism
>what is atlantic slave trade
>what is armenian genocide
>what is amritsar massacre
>what is third reich
>what is communism
>what is segregation
>what is apartheid
>what is mujahideen
>what is saddam hussein
>what is jihad

Whites DINDU NUFFIN!
>>
File: ss+(2014-03-21+at+01.09.11).jpg (77KB, 551x437px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2014-03-21+at+01.09.11).jpg
77KB, 551x437px
Honestly I can't find anything really bad. So instead this someone rid of a guineapig because of rape.
>>
>>61148575
as a person that came from a Muslim family I can confirm that everyone wants to be treated just like everybody else for better or for worse
the last thing we need is people being too afraid to ask questions
>>
>>61148919
>No thanks, cunts can go their own way and so will I
if you're going your own way you don't really need to inform anyone buddy.

this MGTOW thing is juvenile. either date or don't it's not a fucking grand statement. you're basically no better than people announcing they're an otherkin or furry
>>
"global warming in a hoax and there is a high chance that 90-7% of scientists are wrong also conspiracy ~t some random IT student"

like fuck those guys, shit triggers me every time.
>>
>>61148919
t. basement dweller who couldn't get a date anyway
>>
>>61148956

10/10 bait.

Impressed.
>>
File: c884d_10.jpg (72KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
c884d_10.jpg
72KB, 800x800px
>>61148860
>Where do you think the equator comes from
>Just a crease in mother earth.
>>
>What's wrong with being politically correct?

>I don't see why it's such a bad thing. Does it bother you because you can't openly be a racist or homophobic or sexist? The only people I see complaining about "PC culture" are people who would be criticized for those things.

>Being aware of how your words and actions might affect others is a characteristic of compassion and intelligence.
>>
>>61148919
or, or... get this.. you can find someone you can actually love and trust. not every woman is satan incarnate.
>>
>>61148078
But it didn't happen.
>>
>>61148860

Tip top kek

This is beautiful.

The stupid. It's amazing.
>>
>>61149127
It's like playing Russian roulette tbqh pham
>>
File: 1452683842225.jpg (29KB, 588x616px) Image search: [Google]
1452683842225.jpg
29KB, 588x616px
>>61149127

t. woman
>>
>>61149050

>things I don't want to acknowledge are bait!
>>
File: FlatEarthTheory.png (104KB, 1818x645px) Image search: [Google]
FlatEarthTheory.png
104KB, 1818x645px
>>61148860
>>
>>61148956
>Singapore thinks sandniggers are white
Argentina must love talking to you
>>
>>61147852
>We shouldn't care about possible Muslim terrorist infiltration because you have a low chance of being killed by a terrorist and more Americans kill Americans.

This shit is so dumb. It's like saying you shouldn't worry about cancer because AIDS exists.
>>
>>61147852
>Mexican Natives were innocent and did nothing wrong
>The same natives who skinned people alive
>who offered human sacrifices
>who abused their own power

If Mexican invented boats they would had thone the same shit Spaniards did. Also Mexicans need to stop saying Malinchista when calling someone a unproud mexican Malinche did nothing wrong she was a slave and sold fairly to Cortez and anyone at the situation of her would accept to take revenge on those who made her captive
>>
File: whoa.jpg (45KB, 569x510px) Image search: [Google]
whoa.jpg
45KB, 569x510px
>>61149245
alright you know he wasn't serious
>>
>>61149271

>lol sand-niggers weren't white
>the reason ethiopia held out against european invasion was because it was caucasoid

Pick one /pol/.
>>
>>61149117
>What's wrong with being politically correct?
I made an argument to people that they are politically correct. After I made the accusation, I realized, i don't have a strong reason on what exactly is wrong with being politically correct.

Wanna help me out?
>>
File: billsmirk.jpg (30KB, 460x287px) Image search: [Google]
billsmirk.jpg
30KB, 460x287px
>>61148004
Have fun with your autism, alzheimer and cancer mate.

>The elite loves you and everything they do is to benefit you.
>mfw

This is what pro-vaxxers actually believe
>>
>>61149364
Being uptight is unhealthy and stressful.
>>
>>61147852
The alleged genocide of Germans in Poland. It has even less evidence than Holohoax yet /pol/ is perfectly fine with believing in it as long as it confirms the Dindu Nuffin narrative
>>
>>61149363
Caucasoid != white
And Ethiopians aren't sandniggers.
>>
>>61149018
Not saying you're wrong, but for a long time the top scientists of the world also believed that Earth was the center of our solar system.
>>
File: snmskbib8ildmzm8bpez.jpg (69KB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
snmskbib8ildmzm8bpez.jpg
69KB, 500x390px
>>61149271
>>
>>61149364
it's basically censoring yourself in a ridiculous fashion to conform to the same left leaning rhetoric that's made honest and reasonable discussion impossible

if people aren't allowed to speak their mind, the society isn't free in any sense. bad ideas don't get confronted because that would distress retards, good ideas and discussion of serious issues would be stiffed and you end up with police state disasters like what happened in sweden and germany.
>>
>>61148956

>>>what is caliph

Muslims.

>>what is crusade

The crusades were a resposne to the literal thousands of invasions by the ottoman empire into christian Europe. 5 battles were fought and stopped the islamic invasions.

Worth it, 10/10.

>>what is spanish inquisition

>Spain
>White

But ok sure. Also the inquisition was welcomed by the people and was overall a good thing:

http://www.catholiceducation.org/en/controversy/the-inquisition/the-truth-about-the-spanish-inquisition.html

>>what is past 1000 years of persecution of gays under Christianity and Islam

Nobody liked homosexuality back then. Most places still don't. What the Christians tried to do was prevent the slide into the shit we see today.

Can't blame them. If gays being closeted is the price for a decent society, I'm all for it.

>>what is colonialism

The reason why the world is so much better today. We taught savages not to be savages. Look at what happened to South Africa once whites left.

>>what is atlantic slave trade.

Run by the Moors, not whites.

>>what is armenian genocide

Ottomans again.

>>what is amritsar massacre

A large group of people tried moving into an area under martial law and refused to back down.

Go talk a walk into an Army base where people are pointing guns at you telling you to stop. Then keep going. See how that works out.

Fucking currymunchers didn't listen to the army.

>>what is third reich

Hitler literally did nothing wrong. If you said Churchill's warmongering, you would be right. Hitler wanted a unified Germany free from the nonsense that is the Treaty of Versailles. Also he wanted Jews gone. Can't blame him there.
>>
>>61147852
Islam is peaceful.
>>
>>61148956
>>what is communism

Jewish bullshit.

>>what is segregation

What is "diversity"? Look at what it has brought us.

>>what is apartheid

The best thing to happen to South Africa. It went to shit when they took whites away. Same as what happened to Rhodesia.

>>what is mujahideen

Muslims.

>>what is saddam hussein

Middle East muslims causing muslim problems.

>>what is jihad

Committed by muslims.
>>
EVERYONE KEEP YOUR SHIT TOGETHER AND STAY ON TOPIC
>protip
>you can't because you're weak
>>
>>61147852
>god exists
>one doesn't choose to become gay
>every one is equal
>the only difference between white people and niggers is skin colour
>only white people can be racists
>>
>be in 3rd grade
>going over percentages
>write something with the percent in front of the number (example: %69)
>teacher comes over and sees this
>"Anon, writing percents isn't hard. You say 'sixty-nine percent', so the percent symbol goes after the number"
>immediately think about how I say "20 dollars" but the money sign goes in front
>be 24 years old and still struggle every time I write something with a percent sign or money sign because I don't instinctively know where to put it
>>
>>61149530
Thanks
>>
>circumcision is harmful
It actually reduces a man'srisk of getting std's.
>>
File: Meyers_b11_s0476a.jpg (224KB, 1024x810px) Image search: [Google]
Meyers_b11_s0476a.jpg
224KB, 1024x810px
>>61149550
>>61149536
>>61149443

>Caucasoids aren't the same race as whites!

Aryans are a subrace of causcasoid,

According to attached image, Iranis and Pakis, two of the most militant islamic groups, are white.
>>
File: PC culture.jpg (77KB, 800x407px) Image search: [Google]
PC culture.jpg
77KB, 800x407px
>>61149364
>>What's wrong with being politically correct?
>I made an argument to people that they are politically correct. After I made the accusation, I realized, i don't have a strong reason on what exactly is wrong with being politically correct.

Isn't it obvious? Self-censorship to be 'nice' or 'appropriate' isn't conducive to a progressive society, contrary to popular belief. Obviously being polite and reasonable are still valid, it's the reasoning behind actions that is questioned.

Why should we let society dictate what is and isn't appropriate to say?

People are becoming to sensitive and want everyone to focus their lives around their sensitive feelings. That's not how the world works, I will always say what I want and if that hurts someone, I won't care & I'll continue on with my day.

Most importantly of all, it results in silencing valid discussion that could lead to progression. Imagine if people of the 1700s had remained 'politically correct'.

Video related.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CO9QkVFcsUY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

It's a start for me. I managed to shut two people up and made them realized their mistakes.
>>
>>61147852
>"Because it's 2015!"
>>
"So what if 120 ppl were killed in Paris? What about the millions who are being killed in Syria everyday?", Said my liberal faggot friend from Germany last week.

Bonus : he thinks Germany took only 30000 refugees and the million is a blown up number by the right wing.
>>
>>61149745
Double video pasted by mistake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVaTc15plVs
>>
>>61148370
Because we were. That was a time when bisons were shitting all over lower Manhattan
>>
>>61149699
so does washing your dick. That's like saying that cutting your hand off makes it less likely that you'll break a finger
>>
>>61149699

Bullshit. Source.

>Jewish bullshit.

Propagated by white russia for way too long.

>The best thing to happen to South Africa. It went to shit when they took whites away. Same as what happened to Rhodesia.

It was shit before and continues to be shit.

>Hitler literally did nothing wrong.

Stormfag shill detected.

>Spain
>White

See previous post with map.

>Can't blame them. If gays being closeted is the price for a decent society, I'm all for it.

That's a matter of opinion, so let's drop it.

>Run by the Moors, not whites.
>Southern American whites didn't own slaves!
>>
>>61149722

>singaporean telling people about ethnic groups.

Lmao ok. And you're Chinese.

We are all "sub-races" of Africans you knob.

White Northern Europeaners are not the same as arabs. If you believe otherwise you are hysterically misinformed.

Shitaporean education, everyone.
>>
>>61149782
"So what is women are raped in America? What about the women getting their genitals cut off in Africa?"
>>
>>61148956
>what is caliph
not white
>what is crusade
100% justified
>what is spanish inquisition
not white
>what is past 1000 years of persecution of gays under Christianity and Islam
gays are degenerate/islam is not white
>what is colonialism
not bad
>what is atlantic slave trade
jews
>what is armenian genocide
not white
>what is amritsar massacre
not white
>what is third reich
100% justified
>what is communism
jews
>what is segregation
100% justified
>what is apartheid
100% justified
>what is mujahideen
not white
>what is saddam hussein
not white
>what is jihad
not white

0/10 would not reply again
>>
Anything defending moral relativism
>>
File: 1449899773317.jpg (60KB, 634x720px) Image search: [Google]
1449899773317.jpg
60KB, 634x720px
>>61149600
Heretic
>>61149626
that just makes you retarded
>>
jet fuel can't melt steel beams
>>
>>61147852
When niggers say white people held their development back because of slavery.

Slavery actually thrust these *'people'* ten thousand years into the future. From mud-huts, rocks, spears, and animal hides to Chrysler 300D's with gigantic shiny spinner rims, air conditioning, modern pharmaceuticals, EBT cards, and Air Jordans in 2-3 generations. It is the greatest rate of advancement any group of people every enjoyed. I cannot, for the life of me, figure out what they are complaining about or how anybody can actually consider slavery as *"holding them back."*
>>
>>61149839
>It was shit before and continues to be shit

Fuck youa re delusional if you cannot even see how much worse SA is.

Also:

>I posted a map with colours!!! This means Whites and arabs are IDENTICAL.
>>
>>61149849

>Islam isn't white!
>>61149722
>what is Iran
>what is Afghanistan
>what is Pakistan

>amritsar massacre
>British perpetrated
>Brits aren't white
>>
>>61149842

I'm North Indian but sure, whatever. And what has my race got to do with this?

>>61149966

>science and biology benefits me when it's convenient!
>>
>>61149849

The rest is you just being a stormfag shill, and not worth responding to.
>>
File: Sean Pertwee.jpg (29KB, 445x665px) Image search: [Google]
Sean Pertwee.jpg
29KB, 445x665px
>Feelings matter

Hell, I'm beginning to think the 'bad guys' in this movie (pic related) weren't so in the wrong after all.
>>
File: islam hits women 5.png (42KB, 789x275px) Image search: [Google]
islam hits women 5.png
42KB, 789x275px
Its ok to beat your wife...if you warn her first and if she's being a real bitch. ~Islam
>>
File: 1449986156451.gif (484KB, 500x235px) Image search: [Google]
1449986156451.gif
484KB, 500x235px
>>61149978
>>61150048
>>
>>61149978
lol this guy keeps going at it. When are you going to realize that no white person will ever even conceptually consider sandniggers as whites? Sure, we're related. We're related to niggers too, doesn't mean white = niggers. All whites are Caucasoids, not all Caucasoids are white.
>>
>>61147852
>I wish I was never born but I'm too afraid to commit suicide.
>Life isn't worth living but it's too valuable to me to lose since I'm worth even less.
To be clear these are things other people have said, not me.
>>
>>61150021
POO
>>
File: Wrong-Way-Go-Back-Sign-K-7425.gif (19KB, 400x271px) Image search: [Google]
Wrong-Way-Go-Back-Sign-K-7425.gif
19KB, 400x271px
>>61150104

You need to go back to Stormfront.
>>
Not an argument
>>
File: 1452829377628.png (529KB, 658x960px) Image search: [Google]
1452829377628.png
529KB, 658x960px
>>61150118

>whites won't accept whites as whites!
>>
>>61150183

That stereotype is for South Indians.
>>
>>61147852

"IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR" is certainly somewhere up there.
>>
>>61150247
You pooskins are all the same.
>>
File: rotherham2.jpg (93KB, 600x763px) Image search: [Google]
rotherham2.jpg
93KB, 600x763px
>>61149364
>i don't have a strong reason on what exactly is wrong with being politically correct.
Because it leads to shit like this going on unchecked for over a decade.

And it leads to muslim having kids with their cousins in western countries.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage

And it leads to minorities getting sub par health care because giving people different treatment even though it would be good for then would be ''racist''
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_health

I could go on.
Basically you have a ton of problem that can't be dealt with because people won't even acknowledge that they exist if they are problems that are tied to anything non white.
>>
>>61150187
reddit: the post
>>
>>61150247
POO
>>
>>61150247
>says all caucasoids must be considered white and whites must accept sandniggers as white
>doesn't want to even associate with his DESIGNATED southern POO brothers
lmao-ing at your life
>>
>>61150398
IN
>>
>>61150376

This board is for redpills, not faggots.

>>61150331

>>61149722
*checks map* No.
>>
>>61148260

?
>>
>>61150400

Difference is that they're a different fucking race.

>>61150376

retard: the post
>>
>>61150414
LOO
captcha: select all images of steak
>>
>>61147852

>because the bible said so
>>
File: 1448778748562.gif (2MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1448778748562.gif
2MB, 320x320px
>>61150468
>>
File: inbreeding2.jpg (195KB, 579x576px) Image search: [Google]
inbreeding2.jpg
195KB, 579x576px
>>61150367
>And it leads to muslim having kids with their cousins in western countries.
Corrections

Muslims have always had sex with their cousins. What i mean is that in a normal healthy society this shit would be dealt with decisively and outlawed but now the problem is ignored because brown people do it.
>>
>>61150575

Good argument. Me BTFO.
>>
File: 1452207320206.gif (388KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
1452207320206.gif
388KB, 500x382px
>>61150468
>>61150442
>trying this hard.
>>
>>61147852
Dumb gf says sodas don't hydrate. She means at all! She literally only thinks water hydrates you. We have had heated arguments about it. The worst is when I was lmao like a retard I thought it was so stupid and loled so hard I was gasping for breath lulz.
>>
>>61150627

I think we established you're on the wrong board some time ago.

>>>/trash/
>>
File: 1355738007055.jpg (13KB, 146x251px) Image search: [Google]
1355738007055.jpg
13KB, 146x251px
>private property is theft
>>
>>61147852
>If you carbon-date some fresh lava it'll say millions of years old. See? Science is bullshit.
>>
>>61149626
Your brain is defective
>>
File: Portugal.jpg (8KB, 310x162px) Image search: [Google]
Portugal.jpg
8KB, 310x162px
>>61150442
I could see how you'd think us Mediterraneans are white, because only /pol/ and stormfags go by the 1840's/Nazi definition of white. But >TURKEY!?!
>WHITE?
Nigger you be tripping.
>>
File: 1452893312531.gif (4MB, 640x333px) Image search: [Google]
1452893312531.gif
4MB, 640x333px
>>61150663
>implying the entire country of Singapore isnt the worlds shit can.

POO
O
O

IN
N

LOO
O
O
>>
>>61150646
>lying on the internet
>>
>>61150741

>forgetting that Singapore has a higher GDP per capita

Pls John, you're proving yourself to be a retard.
>>
Objectively speaking there is nothing dumber than theism, since it is believing in the impossible with no evidence.
>>
File: 1344462077080.jpg (30KB, 367x451px) Image search: [Google]
1344462077080.jpg
30KB, 367x451px
>>61150468
>SANDNIGGERS ARE WHITE, 100% THEY ARE LITERALLY HANS
But Pajeet, even though they are Caucasoids, not all Caucasoids are white.
>NO! THEY ARE THE SAME RACE!!!
OK Pajeet, what about POO IN LOO?
>I AM NORTH INDIAN, COMPLETELY 100% DIFFERENT FROM SOUTH INDIAN
But Pajeet, you are also DESIGNATED?
>n-N-NO! wE-WE ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT RACES!

TOP FUCKING KEK
>>
Probably arguments in favor of gay marriage. Can easily be dismantled by comparing it to bestiality, incest, necrophilia. And for no reason at all none of the fag lovers support those kinds of degeneracy.
>>
>>61150862

Europeans and Arabs are just subraces, and Iran and parts of Afghanistan are literally considered white by both the Aryan and Caucasoid definition.

The biggest flaw in your argument is that I am not designated. I have a loo in which I poo.
>>
File: 1452015964605.gif (499KB, 400x302px) Image search: [Google]
1452015964605.gif
499KB, 400x302px
>>61150814
>forgetting that Singapore has a higher GDP per capita because of trade with USA

ftfy

>implying you can poo in loo

panjeet plz go
>>
>>61151016

>trade with China doesn't exist

gtfo
>>
>>61151015
That's nice Pajeet, now potty train your brothers.
>>
Hey op, add another post by this retard over here in your list.
>>61150862

Pol is garbage anyhow.
>>
File: 1361831915257.gif (1MB, 200x195px) Image search: [Google]
1361831915257.gif
1MB, 200x195px
>>61148660
>>
>>61151068

Only if you stop fucking your cousins.
>>
>>61148260
is that Charlie Scheen on the left?
>>
>>61150814
>>61151016
>>61151053
>>61151068
>>61151169
just fuck already
>>
File: singapore-loo.jpg (63KB, 600x755px) Image search: [Google]
singapore-loo.jpg
63KB, 600x755px
>>61151068

Th irony is they have a problem with people shitting in train stations.

>>61151053
>implying trade with slant eyes is more valuable than trade with real human beings

good one panjeet.
>>
>>61151015
go back to bed poland. you're drunk and have fallen on your head.
>>
>>61151234

>one odd occasion of some retard who got arrested
>representive of behaviours in country

>slant eyes who just so happen to be smarter
>>
>>61147852
>>61149810
>Because we were. That was a time when bisons were shitting all over lower Manhattan
This has to be one of the worst i've seen on /pol/
>>
File: kek.jpg (16KB, 300x411px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
16KB, 300x411px
>>61148535
>comments are closed
>no up/downvotes

Top kek. How predictable, of course they're afraid of opposing opinions.
>>
File: singapore-poo-signs.png (513KB, 781x677px) Image search: [Google]
singapore-poo-signs.png
513KB, 781x677px
>>61151288
>implying you install signs for a one time offense

Admit it. your country has a problem on par with India.
>>
>>61151511

>implying not wanting something retarded to happen again is bad

Prove that we do.
>>
That being a muslim means you are automatically a faggot terrorist

I unequivocally despise most other Muslims because they are villagers and inbred idiots who kill which goes against the very ideals of islam

Also that despite being muslim I can't have traditional values and support trump or that I don't belong on pol

I can hate niggers just as well as any of you
>>
>>61148860
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNqNnUJVcVs
>>
>>61148660
SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP
>>
We wuz kangs
>>
>the moon is a hologram
>>
>liking dick doesn't mean i'm gay
There are probably people in this thread that believe this is true and have studies favorited in their browser to quickly link in case they are called out for being a faggot.
>>
File: bastille_post_0.jpg (84KB, 900x594px) Image search: [Google]
bastille_post_0.jpg
84KB, 900x594px
>>61151558
>implying I haven't

good night Singapoo. Its been fun SHIT posting with you.
>>
File: 1404319664837.jpg (34KB, 410x336px) Image search: [Google]
1404319664837.jpg
34KB, 410x336px
>worst argument
>GUIS ITS LE CURRENT YEAR
ISHYGDFDT
>>
PETA wanting to release domesticated animals back into the wild.
>>
>>61149978
>>61150442
Ahaha shitngapore getting btfo. Why bother bro
>>
>>61152249

>Singapore!
>Come back!
>That night in 1964...
>I was stoned
>Pls

Regretting that decision now, aren't you?

>>61151961

>two pictures, one of which could be from anywhere is proof of a even mildly recurring problem.
>>
>>61149839

Arent you Asian Acmeds killing niggers in West Papua?
>>
>>61147852
Muslims proselytizing with stuff like: "Why aren't you Muslim yet, look at this hot bitch in hijab. We hate fags, we hate jews, ..."

Or, "Didn't you know /pol/ is just satire?" nobody actually believes what you do.

Or "Why you hate kebab? You racist?". Because not wanting a cult to spread erroneous beliefs and implementing its laws makes me racist?

Or that marrying within my own ethnicity is inbreeding. It takes less than 100 people to repopulate the planet with no retards if you plan it right. If an ethnicity is only 100 people, the genocide has been done.
>>
>>61147852

I couldn't list all of them, but oh look here's one:

Rape is pretty cool.

>>61151763

Ongoing right now. Jump in. the waters warm.
>>
Voting for a Okay on Fucking horses and other animals.
>>
>>61148050
so if i defend myself against an attack by a guy who belongs to an ethnic group i dislike Im Discriminating?
>>
>>61147852
>we should prevent Swedish Democrats from having a party.

Disregard flag. Visiting funland
>>
>>61147852
You wanna hear the worst argument i've ever heard?

>"Mom you don't get it, niggers and kikes are literally ruining the world"
>"You're part african american you know..."
>"Bullshit prove it"
>"Your cousin married a black guy."
>"That doesn't make me part black, mom"
>"Yes it does!"

If anyone else said this, I wouldv'e thought they were fucking with me, but my mom is a whole new level of dumb, she was being serious, she seriously thought that because my cousin married a black guy, that we suddenly became part black.
>>
>>61152387
Arun, what have you done to this thread?
>>
>>61149536
>The reason why the world is so much better today. We taught savages not to be savages. Look at what happened to South Africa once whites left.
Sadness and death.

>Select all images with airplanes
It is a sign. Trump will win and take in allof the white saffers.
>>
>>61152859

Get out of here, you fucking nigger.
>>
>ignorant
>bigoted
>racist

I immediately tune out/stop reading as soon as someone says one of these
>>
>>61149978
>Pakinstan is white now

So, it should be called an European grooming team? Or can we use the words sexual slavery if they are white?
>>
Vote Trump.
>>
>>61152859
not a nigger -- a cuck. xD le mayo
>>
"USA doesn't have a problem with immigrants. Get fucked EU". Those fats are absolutely deluded and if you shitpost about Europe becoming a Islamic state while living in a country with 40% of population being shitskins and dindu nuffins you need to be perma banned and mentally checked. Good old pot calling a kettle black.
>>
>>61147852>>61147852
(Talking about helping refugees)

They're human too!
>>
>>61149364
When a gazelle gets attacked by a lion, the others don't go "lions are monsters", "hey you cant blame them, its the way they were raised".
>>
>>61147852
Jesuit conspiracies by our retarded Protestant heretic frands
>>
File: 1359469411890.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1359469411890.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>61147852
>We should take in more refugees

Okay so who pays for them then?

>I'm tired of talking about the financial side of this, they're people in desperate need of help, we need to help them regardless of cost.

I actually heard this from a close friend, I have immediately disregarded all his opinions on anything.
>>
Every leftist argument ever.

It's always complaining and it rarely makes any sense.
>>
>>61147852
Pretty much any antisemitic bullshit.

And before you reply with 'JIDF', be aware that you're proving my point.
>>
File: typical libtard shit.png (508KB, 631x750px) Image search: [Google]
typical libtard shit.png
508KB, 631x750px
here /pol/, have a recent argument I got into with a friend on the internet.
Part 1.
>>
>>61147852
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0yBX68g3vk
>>
>>61147852
>Zionists and Globalists are the same people
>>
File: typical libtard shit 2.png (55KB, 587x571px) Image search: [Google]
typical libtard shit 2.png
55KB, 587x571px
>>61154227
part 2

never once did I see an ounce of outrage from a single liberal friend of mine when Obama blew up a hospital.

Also they don't really seem phased when you tell them that Obama has bombed more countries than both Bushes put together.
>>
Pro-vaxxers arguing about racial profiling.
>>
>but whites rape too so immigration isn't a problem at all!

This is literally what our prime minister said.
>>
>>61153664
With the greatest respect Muhammad, the difference between the Amerifats and us is this: THEY CAN OWN, TRAIN WITH AND MAINTAIN THE TOOLS TO DEFEND THEMSELVES, THEIR FAMILIES AND COMMUNITIES - WE ARE *DEFENCELESS* BY DESIGN - WHEN THE TEEMING 3RD WORLD MASSES START GOING HOUSE TO HOUSE, MURDERING, RAPING AND STEALING AFTER THE BENNIES STOP COMING, WE ARE *GIGAFUCKED*!
>>
>>61154151
>Kicked out of every nation at some point or other
>Sometimes multiple times
>Despite this, Jews claim that never have they ever done anything to deserve it
>>
>>61154374
same thing happened to the anglos
>>
>>61154423
Not really m8, unless you are referring to post colonialism in which case the argument can be made that we did deserve to be despite many later deeply regretting this decision.
>>
>>61148424

Pre-Luther Christians back in the day likely didn't believe this, nor is it what the Bible is saying

This is what happens when you give sensitive literature to retards, they become fanatic but they're still retards
>>
>>61154227
>our country can only be successful when we are bombing other human beings
this is the truth though, where does she think wealth comes from? the life we live is subsidized with the blood of innocents, and none of the social change liberal like hers will ever come about in a society that doesnt bomb little brown people because that society will be poorer than north korea and struggling to survive day to day gang warfare and the threat of starvation and disease
>>
>>61147852

Race is a social construct
>>
>>61147852
Roe v Wade
>>
>>61147852

Race is a social construct.
>>
>>61148956
>>what is caliph
Not white, retard.
>>what is crusade
Killing Muslims = Net good.
>>what is spanish inquisition
Not white, retard.
>>what is past 1000 years of persecution of gays under Christianity and Islam
Everybody was purging the shit out of fags back then. Today, Christians are arguably the most homo-tolerant of all of the real religions.
>>what is colonialism
Net good, retard.
>>what is atlantic slave trade
Blacks were as complicit in this as whites, retard.
>>what is armenian genocide
Not white, retard.
>>what is amritsar massacre
Respect fucking martial law. If you dive in front of a train, it's not the train's fault if it hits you.
>>what is third reich
Hitler did nothing wrong.
>>what is communism
Jews =! Whites
>>what is segregation
So how exactly is integration working out for everybody?
>>what is apartheid
See above.
>>what is mujahideen
Not white, retard.
>>what is saddam hussein
Not white, retard.
>>what is jihad
NOT WHITE, RETARD.

g8 b8 m8 i r8 8/888
>>
>abortion of White foetuses is justified because abortion also kills niggers
They don't seem to understand that most of those niggers would have died at the hands of other niggers anyway.
>>
>>61147852
Homosexuality is harmless and normal
>>
>>61154825
But it is
>>
Trump is the only candidate to vote for.

Seriously, I can't wait for the US economy to tank, say what you say about Trump but he will fail within two years and get impeached.
>>
>>61148956
Sandniggers share more genes with you shitskins than they do with Whites haha
>>
>>61147852
HIV causes AIDS
>>
>>61154365
Buy a drill press, and a "paperweight."

Then you, too, can build your own AR-15.

You just need to never be caught with it.

https://www.80-lower.com/how-to-complete-an-80-ar-lower-receiver/
>>
>>61149792
The fucking mental gymnastics the Norwegians do is next level denial
>>
>>61154871
So, what if I could show you that homosexuality was harmful.

Would you change your mind?

Or are you so ideologically committed to your position that no argument or evidence will change you?
>>
>>61154871
For a given value of "harmless" and "normal".
>>
>>61150183
IN
>>
>>61154990
LOO
>>
>>61148390
This. I realized this when everyone shat on Bowie's death because he didn't jerk off to Hitler twice a day.
>>
>>61148390
If it feels good, do it! Why not do it in the road!
>>61155044
So, yesterday?
>>
File: flanders.png (334KB, 512x556px) Image search: [Google]
flanders.png
334KB, 512x556px
>>61154942
I'm actually interested in that, everyone that i talk about it being harmful can never show me a reasonable argument. SO go ahead anon, give me something.
>>
>>61147919
First post, best post
>>
>>61155044
Bowie was fascist though, he was for a far right coup to save his country.
>>
>>61155161
poo in loo not poo in dick
jesus christ
>>
>>61152786
Defense doesn't count as harming a person.
Even in Sweden a court wouldn't see it this way.
>>
>>61147852
>What is the WORST opinion/argument you've ever heard /pol/?

This is near the top.

Neil Cavuto embarrasses student who wants free college and has no idea how to pay for it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAQvTFnNNGQ
>>
>>61148050
a woman must have
wrote that because i cannot.
logic fades away
>>
>>61154942
If you can provide me evidence, then yes, I probably would change my mind.

I'm not a leftie cuck, don't worry.
>>
>>61155244
thats not very reasonable anon, im pretty sure faggots dont care for a bit of shit in their dicks, or else they wouldnt be doing it.
>>
>>61154360
många döda försöker fly :^):^):^)
>>
>>61148956
>Armenian genocide
Hahahahahaha
>>
>>61155161
Here's a study that generally seeks to prove me wrong, by saying that the suicide risk of homosexuals is overblown.

http://www.sprc.org/sites/sprc.org/files/library/SPRC_LGBT_Youth.pdf

Yet even it admits that the suicide rate among homosexuals is vastly higher than among normal people. It seems to dispute the 30-40% figure (of homosexuals who attempt suicide) by claiming it could be as low as 16%.

The national average is 1.6%. Even by the lowball estimates, homosexuals are ten times more likely to attempt suicide than any other person. They are literally dying of how gay they are.

If that's not harmful, what is?
>>
>>61147852
> /pol/ BTFO
>>
>>61154360
>let's legalize guns
>cancer kills people too so fuck it right?

If only they followed their own logic
>>
Practically every "happening" post, like that stupid fucking 50m wide meteor that has a 0.0000000004% chance of hitting Earth or how even if it did hit Earth it'd barely do anything.
Don't forget the Solar Flare nonsense in 2011 and 2012.
>>
>>61155350
Tfw 42% of millenials are LGBT
That explains why they're all Mexicans.
>>
>>61155350
What's the suicide rate for faggots who don't dare come out and feel pressured to be straight?
>>
>>61155432
Source? The data I've seen is that 10% of those under 25 self report as homosexual.

Or are you using that rotten kinsey scale? You do realize that is clear homosexual propaganda? It's well understood that if you give someone a 6 point scale, they will tend to not rate themselves in the first or sixth point so as not to consider themselves extreme. Yet, only 3.5% of Americans are any form of homosexual. That scale represents 96.5% of people in block 1, and 3.5% in blocks 2-6. But it's not really to see how gay they are, it's to make them think they're more gay than they actually are.
>>
>>61155350
ok, but what is exactly the reason for this huge suicide rate? I just looked at the study and it has 63 pages, that's kind of a lot.
>>
>>61155505
Can't measure what you can't find.
>>
>>61155505
I don't know that's a measurable variable, nor how you would control for it. Why don't you conduct your own study?

Meanwhile, our society is more accepting and permissive of faggotry than it has ever been in our entire history. For fuck's sake, Bruce Jenner can murder a woman, and win a courage award over a woman that survived cancer, and a war hero who lost two limbs. Homosexuality is outright celebrated.

Yet the homos are still murdering themselves in record numbers. Clearly they are motivated by something other than societal pressures.
>>
>>61155574
Sorry, what would you prefer as evidence? A 140 character tweet?

No one can truly determine the "reason" for suicide rates, because sociology is a pseudoscience. We can show objective correlation, though. There is no measure of sucidiality that does not show homosexuals (in the United States, I don't know anything about Japan) are not vastly more suicidal than everyone else. And yet they are a paltry percentage of the population. 3.5%, according to a Pew poll, and a CDC study which used independent methodologies from one another.

So, you'll see like >>61155505 people pop out to pretend that they're killing themselves because they're bullied, or some such nonsense. Fortunately, their counterarguments are easy to refute. The one common factor in these suicide rates is the one that is measured: homosexuality.
>>
File: 1366001011345.jpg (44KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1366001011345.jpg
44KB, 300x400px
>>61147852

Reactionaries, as in people who believe that absolute monarchy is the best system.

They act like justin bieber fans with the monarch being said pop singer.

A monarch is this magical creature which will always perfectly agree with them and will always perfectly work in their specific interest and not just the monarch but all of his descendants till the end of time too.
>>
>>61155574
>ok, but what is exactly the reason for this huge suicide rate?

My fellow AmeriBro >>61155350, JapanBro seriously needs this information in a timely manor. When ya give it to him, could you make sure he doesnt start walking towards any forests?
>>
File: The Viking of Disapproval.jpg (118KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
The Viking of Disapproval.jpg
118KB, 520x390px
>>61155616

Not that guy you were talking to, but you need to get over yourself. Your opinions on what is or is not harmful and how it does or does not influence people in general are not only irrelevant, they are fucking stupid.

I'm sure if a study was conducted there would be a strong positive correlation to people who spend lots of time on the internet with suicide rates. So what, should the government start putting limits on that?

This neoreactionary muh Christianity muh masculinity bullshit is the worst crap to come off a /pol/ in years. Jump off a bridge.
>>
>>61155616
Completely out of my arse of course, but I imagine it went something like this:

>Be gay
>Be suicidal
>Blame society
>Fight to change society. This promise of a better future keeps you from ending it
>After much struggle, finally reach your goal of a society that accepts what you are
>Cold realisation sets in that you are more miserable than ever yet now you have ruined society too.
>Maybe it *was* me all along
>An hero.
>>
File: culturally as well.jpg (73KB, 720x591px) Image search: [Google]
culturally as well.jpg
73KB, 720x591px
>>61148535
>literally actually said they're being "culturally enriched"

i want /pol/ to be wrong for once
>>
>>61155803
If he's going for the forest, it's almost certainly not because he's a homosexual. They prefer to off themselves in either more flamboyant, or else more public ways.
>>
>>61155804
Interesting criticism.

First of all, apply your criticism to yourself.

Secondly, if you're so confident, conduct your own study.

Until then, you should learn the lesson of those who live in glass houses and cast stones.
>>
>>61155844
Yeah, here's the problem with that sort of thing.

You can rationalize anything in your own mind. Don't get me wrong, I think that sort of reasoning is valuable because it's an exercise in empathy. But at best it's an unfounded hypothesis.

Which, again, isn't necessarily bad. But you need to take the next step. Which is to construct an experiment which isolates variables to prove or disprove your hypothesis. If you can actually do it, you'll have added to the knowledge of mankind.
>>
>"We live in this society as it is now because, as a whole, we are racist"

>"all religions are barbaric if you read about them"

>"terrorists are no true muslims"

>"what happened in germany wasn't really rape"
>>
File: 1436526887448.jpg (303KB, 970x1455px) Image search: [Google]
1436526887448.jpg
303KB, 970x1455px
>Smoking weed is a crime, thus we shouldn't legalize it

In Finnish national television.
>>
>>61147852
cis woman being better than traps
>>
>>61156007
That's why I added "out of my arse".
>>
>>61147852
anyone who misunderstands "X is a social construct" as "X doesn't exist"
>>
>>61155244
>Hey you guise, its a catchy rhyme so it trumps everything!
What about piss, blood and yeast?
>>61155350
Being someone that whites/blacks/muslims/hindus/christians/atheists have all at one point hated is kind of overwhelming. People using the word gay to describe something gross or annoying. Knowing that you'd probably be killed in more than half the countries of the world. Knowing that even if you get married it isnt respected or acknowledged in many parts of the world. Knowing that you cant even adopt the kids straight people didn't want in most places. Being associated with people who fuck animals, dead people, and children. Being associated in the mainstream media with a 'hero' that fucking murdered somebody with his car and walked free.

Even if it is a mental illness, unlike many others instead of being met with fear/sympathy it has been rage for centuries. Even if it wasn't a mental illness, the fact that some are forced to live a double life would probably help develop and actual one.

Fuck it though, I can tell you'll never change the mentality from the third line in your paragraph "higher than among normal people".

>Worst argument/opinion i ever witnessed
2:10-2:45 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=as4m-dDubjg
>>
>>61147852

>KINDER EGGS ARE ILLEGAL IN AMERICA BECAUSE THEY ARE AFRAID THAT THE KIDS WILL CHOKE ON IT

American laws

literally assuming

that you're braindead retarded from the day you are born

(I'm really mad because I took some Kinder Eggs with me on my trip to America and I was arrested at the airport and thrown in the jail)
>>
File: 7890.jpg (50KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
7890.jpg
50KB, 500x365px
>Speaking to liberal sister about rapes in Cologne
>She unsurprisingly starts to defend the refugees
>Points out that it isn't there fault and they aren't used to women in light clothing
>asks me what I would do in the UAE if I saw a woman in a burka
>I say I wouldn't rape her
>sister smugly smiles
>'exactly. because of the way she is dressed. Even though you are white male and you usually would rape at the first chance. Just like the refugees wouldn't rape usually and did by misake'
>I can't really respond to that
>she just smiles at me with a disgusting smug grin
>continues on
>tells me that she is donating several porn magazines to calais to try and get them used to the way western women dress
>seems to think this will actually solve the problem

This is even worse than after Rotherham when she wrote down a list of every 'white grooming gang' that she walked past in the street including a group of builders who briefly looked at her and a group of businessmen who stood behind her in the line at Burger King (she is fat, but she thought they were trying to rape her because they ordered whoppers which is aparently business slang for vagina)
>>
File: ElaborateRuse.jpg (54KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
ElaborateRuse.jpg
54KB, 500x338px
>>61156319

I don't even know if this is banter or bait anymore.
>>
File: 1440535047464.jpg (42KB, 341x500px) Image search: [Google]
1440535047464.jpg
42KB, 341x500px
>>61156319
why the fuck aren't millions of people rioting in the streets in europe right now
>>
>>61156260
>Knowing that you'd probably be killed in more than half the countries of the world. Knowing that even if you get married it isnt respected or acknowledged in many parts of the world.

>I will not be happy until my faggotry has touched all four corners of the earth

A gay narcissist. Damn, that's rare...
>>
>>61156260
Whatever else you want to say about homosexuality, it is certainly abnormal. Even if you want to say it's not a mental illness (which I would say it certainly is) it is not normal. 86.5% - 3.5%.

Can you at least agree with me on that?
>>
>>61156626
Excuse me, 96.5%-3.5%. Typo.
>>
File: 1452883902890.gif (1MB, 346x261px) Image search: [Google]
1452883902890.gif
1MB, 346x261px
>>61148860
Mfw he thinks the equator is a real line
>>
Foreigners on here saying Trump won't win.

Every single time it's a foreigner, usually Canadian.
>>
>>61156319

The proper response would have been to rape her on the spot since you are a white male and you would rape at the first sight of woman right?
>>
>>61148642
if you're referring to that fake document presented at Nuremberg, I'm afraid you're a bit off. all of the real killing took place in the east. about 2 million people were shot into pits by the einsatzkommando under himmler's orders. hitler knew nothing of this. he had ordered that the jews be resettled in the east because they had caused too much strife in europe. from the radio intercepts and captured documents you see a pattern of keeping things "camouflaged" so that "the highest authority" (hitler) won't see the full details of what is going on. it's quite intriguing. I recommend you look it up if you have the time.
>>
>>61156692
Interesting idea. I mean, the globe is a roughly oblate spheroid. From a mathematical perspective, there must be a midline. What lines exist, would you say, that are real by your definition?
>>
>>61156724
I know an illegal Saudi girl who thinks Trump has no chance. I told her to prepare her anus.
>>
>>61156724
for what it's worth i think he's the saviour of western society and from everything i've read he has a fighting chance but nobody wants to admit it
>>
>>61149003

>this MGTOW thing is juvenile

It's the male equivalent of the fat acceptance bitches from Tumblr. I mean look at that image. I guarantee you none of the MGTOW will ever be able to fuck women like that. They're delusional
>>
>>61156018
>wanting weed to be legal

as if society isn't fucked enough already
>>
The wage gap would have to be pretty far up there.
Have there been any other arguments proven to be blatant lies that are still spouted as truth years later?
>>
>>61150051

If they have no feelings why the fuck was Sean Pertwee telling people horror stories all day? They wouldn't give a fuck
>>
>>61156505
>>61156260

While I'm on the subject - Narcissus fell in love with himself reflected in the water. Homosexuality. Being attracted to one's own sex.

There's something in that.

------
Hotchkiss identified what she called the seven deadly sins of narcissism:[9]

Shamelessness: Shame is the feeling that lurks beneath all unhealthy narcissism, and the inability to process shame in healthy ways.
Magical thinking: Narcissists see themselves as perfect, using distortion and illusion known as magical thinking. They also use projection to dump shame onto others.
Arrogance: A narcissist who is feeling deflated may reinflate by diminishing, debasing, or degrading somebody else.
Envy: A narcissist may secure a sense of superiority in the face of another person's ability by using contempt to minimize the other person.
Entitlement: Narcissists hold unreasonable expectations of particularly favorable treatment and automatic compliance because they consider themselves special. Failure to comply is considered an attack on their superiority, and the perpetrator is considered an "awkward" or "difficult" person. Defiance of their will is a narcissistic injury that can trigger narcissistic rage.
Exploitation: Can take many forms but always involves the exploitation of others without regard for their feelings or interests. Often the other person is in a subservient position where resistance would be difficult or even impossible. Sometimes the subservience is not so much real as assumed.
Bad boundaries: Narcissists do not recognize that they have boundaries and that others are separate and are not extensions of themselves. Others either exist to meet their needs or may as well not exist at all. Those who provide narcissistic supply to the narcissist are treated as if they are part of the narcissist and are expected to live up to those expectations. In the mind of a narcissist, there is no boundary between self and other.

------

Really, there is.
>>
>>61148858
>Oh yeah! And let a genocidal maniac just run loose! He gassed his own people!

Another one for you
>>
>>61147852
Come on its <current year> and we don't <topic>
>>
>>61148956
Church
Church
Church
Church
It happened more than 300 years ago, get over it
Sold into slavery by blacks, also happened centuries ago and no one still does it, get over it
You got that one
Idk what that is
Led by a madman
Communism is a system, not white
Segregation wasn't as bad as you make it out to be, compared to what you have here
Apartheid is actually Black
Wtf is that
Sadam wasn't exactly white, and that whole thing was the US government, not white people
Jihadi aren't white
>>
>>61149839

>The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) found that the medical benefits of circumcision outweigh the risks.

https://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/circumcision.html

http://www.who.int/hiv/topics/malecircumcision/en/

http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/130/3/585
>>
"jews dis jews dat"
>>
>>61157490

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Spain
>>
>>61150925
>Bestiality
Sex with an animal that cannot consent, can easily be forced
>Necrophilia
Its a fucking dead body. There isn't any real comparison here
>Incest
Natural development of disgust in order to promote biodiversity doesn't form due to many factors
>>
>The Jews are pushing all the Muslim migration!
>The Jews want the entire world to be full of people who hate them
>>
>>61147852
someone unironically told me they thought Hotline Miami 2 hard mode was better than Hotline Miami 1
>>
>>61149536

>Where did white people come from?
>>
>>61147852
This weeks Question Time (britfag politics discussion show) had someone state we should stay in the EU because it makes checking in at the Airport easier.
>>
>>61157839
On the panel or was it Obvious Audience Plant #23?
>>
>>61156754
This.
>>
>>61157770
You see they're smart.
They're weakening whitey to breaking point, by the time the cracka realizes he's been invaded and he's on the verge of extinction it'll be too late for him, when he fights back he'll be forced to resort to WMD's in a futile effort to get rid of sand niggers.
Both honky and shitskin have mostly been taken care of so the jews can take over.
>>
>>61147852
This was a good thread
>>
>>61156505
>Narcissist
>Seeing what you want to see
I can't even take my shirt off in front of mates from being so self-conscious.

I don't ever expect that to happen, as i don't expect there to ever be racial harmony. Its impossible imho. What i am trying to say is, that we all have to suffer through the shit of this world. You can forget that if even momentarily by kissing/holding/fucking someone you care about. For a gay person, that's just an extra scoop for the pile, 'in most parts of the world'.

I have never had a problem and wouldn't dare to claim i did. My country is amazing in that sense. I just think its retarded for someone to push a kid down in the playground, gather people up and point at them saying what a freak they are, watch them cry and then say they are crying cause they are a freak and not because you fucking pushed them and had to get everyone else to join in. Like holy fucking shit.
>You push something hard enough, it eventually falls over

>>61156626
I would say its abnormal because obviously procreation is normal and anything outside of that can clearly be seen as out of the norm. That doesn't mean they don't serve a purpose. I hate spiders, but if given the chance i wouldn't wipe them off the face of the earth because they combat house flies.
Also I never usually trust statistics, especially in one of a homosexuality census. You can feel free to though, its not like anybody has ever lied about their sexuality before.

>Narcissus fell in love with himself reflected in the water. Homosexuality. Being attracted to one's own sex.
Wouldn't that make him like an autosexual? The men i am attracted to look nothing like me.
Also i despise people with entitlement, superiority and exploitation issues. Most of my straight friends exhibit bad boundaries, shamelessness and arrogance.

You could even arguing that you are using magical thinking from the fact that you are trying to make narcissism exclusive to homosexuality.
>>
>>61147852
"Standard oil was a monopoly because the supreme court said so"

"Germany was wrong in its actions in WW2 because it did not get approval from other governments."
>>
>>61151112
>>61151757
not an argument
>>
>>61158014
WMD?
>>
>>61158198
Weapons of Mass Destruction of course.
>>
File: 1338129021881.gif (2MB, 384x352px) Image search: [Google]
1338129021881.gif
2MB, 384x352px
>>61147852
>THE HOLOHOAX NEVER HAPPENED

>LOOK AT MY ARTIFACTED JPEGS

>VIEW THIS DISCREDITED WEBSITE

>WATCH 10 HOURS OF YOUTUBE VIDEOS IF YOU DONT I WIN
>>
>>61157941
Not the panel.

The panel had this specimen on it though
>Cat Smith
>graduated with a BA in Sociology and Gender Studies
>She identifies herself as a Christian, socialist, feminist, republican and trade unionist. She is one of twenty-seven LGBTI MPs elected at the 2015 general election, identifying as bisexual, and her partner is a man called Ben Soffa
>>
Ronald Reagan, then Governor of California, told state legislators in 1971:

>"Ezekiel tells us that Gog, the nation that will lead all of the other powers of darkness against Israel, will come out of the north. Biblical scholars have been saying for generations that Gog must be Russia. What other powerful nation is to the north of Israel? None. But it didn't seem to make sense before the Russian revolution, when Russia was a Christian country. Now it does, now that Russia has become Communistic and atheistic, now that Russia has set itself against God. Now it fits the description of Gog perfectly."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gog_and_Magog
>>
>>61158282
Calm down shitposter, if you type in all caps no one will fall for the bait.
>>
File: the wolrd has gone mad.png (275KB, 364x477px) Image search: [Google]
the wolrd has gone mad.png
275KB, 364x477px
>>61147852
Pretty much every one of these videos:

https://youtu.be/xV3FUpRwUDU

They are more like exclamations than actual arguments but still......
>>
>>61158088
>I can't even take my shirt off in front of mates from being so self-conscious.

Shame is the emotion that drives a narcissist. I'm not trying to write a study here - Just throwing things against the wall.

I don't know if shame drives gays to become narcissists, or if being one drives you towards homosexuality. Possibly both.

Would you say any of these resonate with you:

An oversensitive temperament (personality traits) at birth.

Excessive admiration that is never balanced with realistic feedback.

Excessive praise for good behaviors or excessive criticism for bad behaviors in childhood.

Overindulgence and overvaluation by parents, other family members, or peers.

Being praised for perceived exceptional looks or abilities by adults.

Severe emotional abuse in childhood.

Unpredictable or unreliable caregiving from parents.

Learning manipulative behaviors from parents or peers.

Valued by parents as a means to regulate their own self-esteem.
>>
File: roach-dinner.gif (4MB, 397x223px) Image search: [Google]
roach-dinner.gif
4MB, 397x223px
>>61147852
"there's no beheadings going on in america, so why should we ban muslims from entering?"

t. ~99% white school potheads
>>
>>61154423
Anglos got up and left.
>>
File: mfw2.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
mfw2.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
>>61151198
>Charlie Sheen
You mean Carlos Estevez
>>
>>61149441
You fucking monster. How can you not admit to your crimes?
>>
>>61158282
>uses the term "discredited" as an argument
typical faggot behaviour
>>
File: 1404179739326.jpg (217KB, 742x1122px) Image search: [Google]
1404179739326.jpg
217KB, 742x1122px
>>61158088
>I would say its abnormal because obviously procreation is normal and anything outside of that can clearly be seen as out of the norm
No, homosexuality is abnormal because so few people practice it. That's literally the definition of abnormal. Normal people are not homosexual. Homosexuals are abnormal. Necrophiles are abnormal not because they're disgusting (which they are) but because almost no one is a necrophiliac. You're doing a typical thing for homos in attempting to redefine what normal means. Sorry, words have meaning.

>Also I never usually trust statistics, especially in one of a homosexuality census. You can feel free to though, its not like anybody has ever lied about their sexuality before.
Go on pointing to lack of evidence in order to refute evidence. You'll only convince those who already agree with you, but that's never stopped homos before. Also part of why homos propagandize children.
>>
File: 1448211454474.jpg (78KB, 861x564px) Image search: [Google]
1448211454474.jpg
78KB, 861x564px
>>61148956
>>
>>61158443
>Just throwing things against the wall.
Fair enough. Respect that you're actually just interested in the correlation and causation aspect of it. Instead of hurr durr they don't like what i like therefore they're wrong.

I have had times where I was oversensitive, yet times where i was completely callous.

No

Pretty average to be honest, I did quite well in school and got praised but my parents were preoccupied with the bad behavior of my sister.

A slight bit of overindulgence but not overvaluation. My mom always said she just wanted us to be happy, if we believed that was in monetary success, then we would have to hard for it. She said i was intelligence but that doesn't mean i don't have to work for it.

I have been told i had a face for t.v and that I have good features but not nearly to the extent of a lot of other guys I know.

My sister did pull a number on me but I have to say that i noticed an attraction to men before that started
>Inb4 sister fucked up your view on women

Always had a meal on the table, a blanket for my bed and a roof for the rain. Considering what many kids go through, I was very lucky.

Father was/is very manipulative and I would say that he in part is a reason why i have a tendency towards manipulative friends. I'm pretty certain i would do quite well in politics from how much I learned from them.

My father definitely would use any achievements i had to brag to his family, his mother is the exact same way so i can't even blame him, My mother just wants us to be happy as thats what makes her happy.
>>
>>61152859
fuck off nigger
>>
>>61159525
>my parents were preoccupied with the bad behavior of my sister.

Would you say this lead you to feel neglected?

>Always had a meal on the table, a blanket for my bed and a roof for the rain. Considering what many kids go through, I was very lucky.

While likely true, mental stuff is all about how you feel about the situation.

>My father definitely would use any achievements i had to brag to his family, his mother is the exact same way so i can't even blame him

So a humongous tick beside the last one then, as well as through that possibly related -

- Excessive admiration that is never balanced with realistic feedback.

- Overindulgence and overvaluation by parents, other family members, or peers.

- Learning manipulative behaviors from parents or peers.

Am I on to something, or am I just falling into the trap of confirmation bias? We shall likely never know as this thread is about to fall off the end.
>>
>>61159194
Literally what i said. Your hate and anger is actually blinding you. I said procreation is normal because it is and anything outside of that, ergo; homos, can clearly be seen as out of the normal; abnormal.

>A typical ting for homos in attempting to redefine what normal means
>You ad hominem is showing

Pretty much every culture had been doing that since the dawn of time. Mohammad isn't judged by muslims for aisha because it was normal the time. It was normal for women to be used in trades for marriages. Was normal for public whippings, etc,.

If you want to address in the literal sense that homos typically try and reinvent definitions;
>Gay went from happy to homos to weird/annoying/gross
>Queer went from strange to gay
>Faggot went from a bundle of sticks to a bundle of cocks
Clearly they don't have that much meaning since they are subject to change every decade or two.

I am not refuting evidence, there is definitely much less homos than heteros. You can figure that out from common sense and logic. I was just simply saying the gap may not be as gargantuan as you believe it is. The statistics don't get every closet case or bisexual for that matter.
>>
File: 1451605024745.jpg (21KB, 600x636px) Image search: [Google]
1451605024745.jpg
21KB, 600x636px
>>61149905
>>
>>61160108
Not neglected. I actually appreciated being left alone. I read a lot. I had friends but nothing beat reading a book in my room.

Fair point.

You can argue thats a positive or a negative. Many parents are proud of their children's' achievement. It's a very common thing.

I sincerely doubt it, I have met many people who have similar experiences and are straight as an arrow.
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 62

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.