[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If there was no Holocaust, Jews would have died in the camps

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 43

File: Flag_of_Israel.svg.png (3KB, 206x150px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Israel.svg.png
3KB, 206x150px
If there was no Holocaust, Jews would have died in the camps anyway. They weren't holiday resorts, you know.
>>
nah, it happened. like in auschwitz there are eyewitness testimonies of train cars going in full and comping out empty.

also the people that were in the PoW camp beside the death camp, the camp that had the soccer team. there's testimony from prisoners there said they'd smell burning flesh

also people like to compare modern funeral crematoria to the industrial one they had in the death camps. the death camp crematoria relied on constant bodies being put in as fuel, which if you think about it would be the most efficient way of doing such an operation. It would pretty much fuel itself, but you need to constantly add bodies in to burn
>>
>>61144226
My point is, it doesn't matter whether it happened or not. It would have, eventually.
>>
>>61144350
That isn't a point, though. Should we starve you to death, and say "Well, you'd have died sometime of something, so there's really no crime here"?
>>
>>61144226
JIDF go home faggot
>>
>>61146125
No, I'm saying that even if they didn't mass murder them, the Germans still deserved to be slandered.

Nobody messes with the Jews. You should know that.
>>
>>61143689
Your b8 isn't very good, kiwi.
>>
>>61143689
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk

the 6 million figure is a lie
>>
>>61147654
Its not even bait. We New Zealanders don't shit post, we just tell it like it is.

The Jews would have died out eventually in the prison camps. They aren't places where you can raise a family.

The Germans would have killed them all eventually.

We tell it like it is.
>>
>>61143689

Who cares, let's just make sure the extermination of Muslims is real.
>>
File: 1445956627790.png (674KB, 800x4017px) Image search: [Google]
1445956627790.png
674KB, 800x4017px
>>61144226
Meat is not a combustible.
>>
>>61144226
>Eye witness Testimonies
There are also eye witness testimonies that the Nazis had super electric chairs that killed hundreds of people at a time, basements that had pools of water that would electrocute hundreds of people at a time, etc.

Holocaust eye witness testimony is bullshit and inconsistent.

>Bodies as fuel
>wat
>>
>>61143689
The Holocaust is a myth.
>>
>>61144226
Actually, the whole bodies as fuel thing is the most ridiculous of all the stories about the holocaust.

You know what burns on a human body? Fat.
It is completely inconsistent to suggest that they were being worked and starved to death and also used as fuel.
>>
>>61147921
They would have all died anyway. Slowly, the Jews would have died out in the camps.
>>
File: Jews masturbated to death.jpg (130KB, 960x719px) Image search: [Google]
Jews masturbated to death.jpg
130KB, 960x719px
You absolutely can't deny it, those sickening obergruppenfuhrer onaholes claimed too many lives with too much evidence for anyone to claim otherwise.
>>
>>61147673
>>61144226
6 million figure is a lie. Did jews die? probably. 6 million? definitely not. 1 million max. probably fewer than 500,000

https://www.khanacademy.org/computer-programming/spin-off-of-good-thread-op/5421964215058432

there should be far more jews alive today based on average population growth rates if there were 10,000,000 after the holocaust. Instead the growth rate only matches the current amount of jews if you start with 6,000,000 after the holocaust, which just so happened to be the number being thrown around before the holocaust even happened.
>>
>>61144350
he's canadian, ignore him
>>
The Allies bombed nearly every train they saw in Germany in 1945, which included trains bringing in food to the concentration camps.

If anyone is responsible for the deaths of the inmates it is the allies.
>>
File: 1451137203653.png (202KB, 451x634px) Image search: [Google]
1451137203653.png
202KB, 451x634px
>>61147695

they would have sent the surviving Jews in the camps to other countries following the war

why did Israeli pres Benjamin Netanyahu recently state: "Hitler didn't want to exterminate the Jews at the time, he wanted to expel the Jew."

read more: http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.681525

And in fact in 1933 he approved The Transfer Agreement to allow German Jews to emigrate to Israel. So had Germany won the war, there would be no reason to keep people in camps, they would been deported to surrounding countries.
>>
>>61147975

kek masturbation machines? wtf is this nonsense?
>>
>>61148428
Haha, Jews are hilarious. They really are. Its no wonder they control hollywood
>>
Omg, how many times can we do this thread? I have an MA in this subject, and have spent over a decade studying it. I used to do threads where I tried to explain the finer points, I finally gave up on it bc people here can never get it through their heads.
I've studied revisionism and the "official story" (from the "accepted" mainstream historians like Raul Hilberg) for over a decade now.
If you have specific questions, I'll answer them for you and direct you to an appropriate source.
But before this, we need to agree in this thread on a working definition of the term "holocaust."
So before I begin (if anyone gives a give and wants me to begin), I first need a "blue pilled" to give me his definition of "holocaust" so we can first settle on a definition and then move on from there and I will explain to you what's wrong.
When a story is completely true, you don't need to make "laws" against denying them. I wonder if people here realize that in France and Germany, there are laws where you do 5 years in jail for "denying" the holocaust.
And by "denying" I don't mean "No jews died in WW 2," I mean "Well, the nu,bars don't seem to add up from the research and the "gassing" thing is a physically impossibility."
In Germany, that alone is enough to get you 5 years in prison. I'm not joking, ask Ernst Zundel or German Rudolf (well, you can't ask Zundel bc he was illegally kidnapped from his American wife in the USA and flown back to Germany to face charges of "denying the holocaust (while he was living in the US!)
>>
(btw, am working on a nigger-rigged raspberry pi hooked to an old TV while I'm fixing my PC, so my typing/spelling will be a bit off bc I can hardly see on this piece of shit, so don't ride my ass over fucking spelling mistakes, yeah, I know how to spell, but can barely see at 720 on a 40 inch TV).
>>
>>61144226
>nah, it happened. like in auschwitz there are eyewitness testimonies of train cars going in full and comping out empty.
Holocaust "eyewitnesses:"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SQWB36uKkw
>>
>>61147626
Kek, true btw. By now we should all know that we must just accept the Jews and try to live with them.
>>
>>61143689
>Jews would have died in the camps anyway

They let people leave the camps, what are you talking about?

They also had swimming pools, movie theaters, and soccer fields.
>>
>>61144226
>eye witness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6eq-g5gvTM
>>
Jesus Christ, before people try to pretend to be "scholars" of the holocaust, at least know the basic sources?
Eli Weisel, that wonderful humanitarian and honest man (who charges a $50k fee per speaking event), describes on the last page of his book "Night" how he and his father decided to head to the WEST with the wicked Germans after the camps were evacuated, bc they were afraid of the Reds.
Why wouldn't the wicked Germans have just shot the Jews, rather than let them flee to the West wit them?
Everyone is a holocaust scholar, but no one fucking knows even the most basic facts.
>>
>>61149940
thanks mate, I should have made sure that video was embedded. And BTW, this Jews is not even an extreme example.
If one examines the "eyewitnesses" from Nuremberg, most notably men like Werner, the credibility issues are the same if not worse.
>>
File: 6sf02x[1].jpg (46KB, 552x289px) Image search: [Google]
6sf02x[1].jpg
46KB, 552x289px
>>61148428
Welcome to the holocaust. Where everyone has free reign to make up whatever they want and claim it as facts because of " MIUH SIX GORILLION"
>>
>>61144226
Surely they have more evidence than testimonies.
>>
>>61148268
This report just makes me realize that anyone still in Germany must leave their homeland, if they are raising children.

If Netanyahu is coming out and round-about-ly denying the Holocaust, while Germany is simultaneously trying to institute harsher laws on Holocaust denial, they will make Germany a 3rd world country, with shit education. Just one man's opinion.
>>
>>61143689
>swimming pools
>not cozy holiday camps to keep jews safe from war
Jew harder nigger.
>>
>>61143689

if there was a holocaust why are there still jews?

checkmate jeews
>>
>>61150212
Well I remember the smell of the kosher meals every day.
>>
File: the witnesses.png (504KB, 1334x2465px) Image search: [Google]
the witnesses.png
504KB, 1334x2465px
>>61144226
>muh witness
>muh witness
>but the witnesses!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j30sWIOMIak
>>
Jews did die in the war and in the camps, that's not up for debate. The reasons they died, however, are twofold: in the camps, they died bc the allies had bombed German industry and transportation infrastructure to such shit that even normal Germans were starving. The very zkklon-b that was used to prevent lice and thus typhus epidemics was later used against the Germans as "evidence" that they were using the substance to "gas" Jews.
On the Eastern front, Jews died bc firstly, they were fanatically procommunist and were behind just about all the partisan sabotage. Thus, all the collaborators in the east who were rounded up and shot were shot bc they were bolshevik partisans, not bc they were Jews.
Secondly, Jews were killed in the East bc once the Reds fled, locals in places like Ukraine and Lithuania who had suffered under the Jewish commissars and NKVD began killing them to make up for things like the Holodomor and other atrocities the Jews had committed against them before the Germans could restore order.
>>
>>61150456
Do you have the following posts or should I try to find an archive?
>>
>>61150816
archive it
>>
>>61150816
Nevermind I found it

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/57481835/#57491019
>>
This thread has restored my faith in pol, lads. For the first time in over a month, an actual thread where I'm not battling alone against an entire thread of "Christian zionists" (or outright Jew shills) telling me how great the Jews and Israel are.
Where have you guys been for the past month?
#Openbordersforisrael
>>
File: 1402998842628.jpg (77KB, 676x366px) Image search: [Google]
1402998842628.jpg
77KB, 676x366px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j30sWIOMIak

"It wasn't a lie. It was my imagination and in my imagination in my mind I believed it. And I still believe it."

"Yes, It's not true. But in my imagination it was true."
>>
>>61150571
>you see here guys, holocaust was just revenge on communists
You're fucked up in the head, aren't you.
>>
>>61147771
Grandfather lived in Hungary, confirms that there was a holocaust, however the numbers were greatly inflated.
>>
You guys are fuckin retarded, who in their right mind still debates this.
>>
>>61147725
I'd be good with both desu
>>
>>61151175
The idiots are coming, this thread doesn't even have 50 posts yet.

I usually post on holohoax threads and so does an anon from macedonia, but oh well.
>>
File: Jordyn Jones.jpg (139KB, 577x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Jordyn Jones.jpg
139KB, 577x1024px
>>61143689
if Jews Agenda wasn't to exterminate white ppl why are we missing 500 Million of our population?
>>
>>61144226
>the death camp crematoria relied on constant bodies being put in as fuel, which if you think about it would be the most efficient way of doing such an operation. It would pretty much fuel itself, but you need to constantly add bodies in to burn
Yeah, and women burned better than men, and the flames were a different colour for each type of prisoner being burned.
>>
>>61148941
I'd love to hear more
>>
File: the real dindus.png (104KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
the real dindus.png
104KB, 600x600px
>>61151332
>and the flames were a different colour for each type of prisoner being burned
I love this one, trying to find the pic but my folder is huge.
>>
>>61151332
Don't forget the blood geyser from burned bodys, Because you know, blood survives the harsh temperatures of fire.
>>
File: 1402638422317.jpg (567KB, 1100x3141px) Image search: [Google]
1402638422317.jpg
567KB, 1100x3141px
>>
File: 1402999134415.png (1MB, 1574x1830px) Image search: [Google]
1402999134415.png
1MB, 1574x1830px
>>
>>61151247
>You're fucked up in the head, aren't you.
Lol, idiot, I've studied this topic for over a decade, I'll be happy to give you sources.
In the eastern front, the vast majority of Jews killed was indeed for their role as communist partisans and the local populace who were rising up to get revenge for things like Vinnitsa and other atrocities committed by the Jews.
According to Solzhenitsyn (who was a captain in the red army, BTW) over 70% of the NKVD were Jewish.
He was in the gulags for 11 years and saw who was running it with his own eyes.
Did you? See his book "200 Years Together." It hasn't been officially translated to English (the first example of a major work of a Nobel prize winner not being translated from Russian into any other language), but you can find some chapters of it on Dr. Kevin MacDonald's site.
Go read "200 Years Together" and then come back and talk to me about the Jewish role in Bolshevism.
Why do you think the Ukrainians formed their own divisions of SS? After the war had ended, the Poles themselves (not "Nazis") were hanging Jews as fast as they could get their hands on them before the Reds came in.
Why do you think this is?
>>
>>61151655
>Lol, idiot, I've studied this topic for over a decade
Apparently to no avail.
>>
File: 1433900714575.png (1MB, 1092x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1433900714575.png
1MB, 1092x1020px
>>
>>61144226
>eyewitness testimonies of train cars going in full and comping out empty.

wouldn't be much of a fucking prison camp if the cars were going in full and coming out full you knob
>>
File: russian3i.jpg (165KB, 633x800px) Image search: [Google]
russian3i.jpg
165KB, 633x800px
>>61143689
>falling for 1940s photoshop technique
>>
File: 1402998172262.jpg (70KB, 493x811px) Image search: [Google]
1402998172262.jpg
70KB, 493x811px
>>61151802
It's called airbrushing Anon.
>>
People who claim that the Holocaust never happened always fail to mention the Slavic towns and villages completely wiped out by German soldiers once they were captured. All they do is pick at that 6 million Jews estimate.
>>
>>61151678
I know, right? People who disagree with the government should just go straight to jail.
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 460x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 460x320px
>>61151457
>the flames were brown
>>
>>61151655
>the first example of a major work of a Nobel prize winner not being translated from Russian into any other language

http://www.amazon.de/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?__mk_de_DE=%C3%85M%C3%85%C5%BD%C3%95%C3%91&url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=Zweihundert+Jahre+zusammen

>into any other language

Uh huh. You see, this is why you're full of shit. You claim some MA bullshit yet you either outright lie or are too dumb for a simple google or Amazon search in German. Which ater self-proclaimed 10 years you should probably sprechen können, aber das bezweifle ich jetzt einfach mal, weil du einfach ein dummes Arschloch bist.
>>
File: 1365111121911.png (214KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
1365111121911.png
214KB, 400x399px
>>61148011
>if there were 10 million jews left after the holocaust as history says, there would be 25 million jews today
>if there were 6-7 million jews flat and the holocaust never happened, there would be 14-15 million jews today
>tfw there are actually 15 million jews today
>>
Fun fact: The vast majority of camp deaths occurred toward the end of the war as a direct result of the allied bombing of German supply lines.

The Jews were never intentionally killed. There was no systemic genocide campaign led against them. Most of them died from starvation and disease - namely typhus and typhoid.

The alleged "homicidal gas chambers" were actually delousing chambers used to kill lice on clothing and other items in an effort to curtail the spread of typhus. Zyklon-B just so happened to be the most effective pesticide at the time for killing body lice. Ever wonder why all of the prisoners heads were shaved? To get rid of lice!

The holocaust is one of the greatest lies in human history.
>>
>>61151271
>Grandfather lived in Hungary, confirms that there was a holocaust, however the numbers were greatly inflated.
This is the point. No rational person denies that Jews died in WW 2. No rational person denies there were camps for Jews in WW 2.
I've known and talked to SS men. There is (or was, almost all dead at this point) a fairly sizable number of them in Arizona a few hours outside the Phoenix area.
They don't advertise themselves obviously, but if you knew the right people at the time and they learned they could trust you, they were happy to tell their stories and they were very candid with you ( or with me, at least).
Jews certainly died in WW 2, and if they want to call that a "Holocaust" among themselves, that's fine by me.
What rational people dispute is: 1. The numbers- just don't add up, and the number "6 million dead Jews" had been thrown around for literally centuries prior.
2. The nature of the camps. They were not "death camps" and there were no "gassings." The Brits had broken "Enigma" and from early in 1943 on (when they Jews claim all these gassings took place), the Brits intercepted daily reports from Auschwitz sent by Hoess as to how many Jews had come in, how many had departed, and how many died.
This, combined with he death certificates obtained once the Soviets opened their archives along with the Red cross, give us exact numbers.
It is nowhere near "6 million" and there were no "gassings." Go on youtube and see David Cohen getting the curator if the museum at Auschwitz to admit that the "gas chambers" they show tourists are forgeries.
Because of this, Choen had to go into hiding (the crazy kikes led by "Irv Rubin--" a jew eventually caught literally red-handed wiring a bomb meant for the office of a muslim congressman-- were threatening his life.
Just like they did to Goldstone to force him to recant after his report on the war crimes the IDF had committed in Gaza.
>>
>>61152127
>The Jews were never intentionally killed. There was no systemic genocide campaign led against them.
And another one fucked up in the head.
>>
Here are a few good documentaries.

>Holocaust, Hate Speech and Were the Germans so Stupid? — Updated
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uJEE3thwmk [Embed]

>The Holocaust Debunked - Ernst Zundel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bp85rXHDJCo [Embed]

>Revisionism in 30 min, by Vincent Reynouard. French w/ English subtitles.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLjLEnlpAFs [Embed]

>Robert Faurisson - The gas chambers problem
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tL7QjxX7TPU [Embed]

>David Cole in Auschwitz full documentary 1992
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs [Embed]

>Holocaust History - Dr. Frederick Toben (2003)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AtsopSjooA [Embed]
>>
>>61151678
>Apparently to no avail
You haven't answered any of my points. Snarky attempts at witty comebacks (which fall dreadfully short) don't count as refuting sources.
>>
>>61148941
yea I agree that if something is true then there should be no need for a law that makes questioning impossible.
>>
File: 1451804363106.jpg (270KB, 542x1099px) Image search: [Google]
1451804363106.jpg
270KB, 542x1099px
>>
>>61152175
>Go on youtube
Where you've done 10 years of "reasearch" no doubt. Apart from chumming with literal Nazis and gobbling up their stories.
>>
>>61151928
>Uh huh. You see, this is why you're full of shit. You claim some MA bullshit yet you either outright lie or are too dumb for a simple google or Amazon search in German. Which ater self-proclaimed 10 years you should probably sprechen können, aber das bezweifle ich jetzt einfach mal, weil du einfach ein dummes Arschloch bist
Eish, dumb shit, that's an edited down version and a compilation of a completely different work, edited down to where it's nothing.
I said there are no direct translations of "200 Years together." There are not. Thus the reason the campaign started by Dr. Macdonald to get volunteers to do a direct translation, which has been just completed all but for a few chapters.
They won't even allow Germans a direct translation of "Mein Kampf" without 500 pages of Jews explaining why AH was a crazy and the poor, innocent Jews did nothing wrong.
I can assure you, Jewish academia in Germany has not--and never will-- allow a direct translation of "200 years together."
>>
>>61152226
You're full of shit, I don't have to answer any of your bullshit. You believe kooks and snake oil peddlers.

You're probably some Neonazi trying to whitewash Nazi crimes by denying the Holocaust, somehow thinking it will make any of the other parts any more acceptable.
>>
>>61152196
Wait, did the mods change the german flag again? I could swear I saw it with the moon and star in it just a few days ago.

https://www.reddit.com/r/holocaust/wiki/articles

Have fun Schlomo.
>>
>>61152308
The Nazi's haven't existed for over 70 years, sorry to have to tell you
>>
>>61152384
>There are not.

No one cares. Apparently it was a poorly written book with shitty sourcing (to your taste, obviously), Nobel Prize or not.

>They won't even allow Germans a direct translation of "Mein Kampf"
Why would any German need a translation of a work written in German? Who is "they"? "The Joos" in your head?

Laughable really.
>>
>>61152196
I posted a population growth rate simulator coded in javascript in this thread. It compares reported numbers of jewish alive right after the holocaust to the number of jews alive today. The numbers dont match up unless there were only about 6,000,000 jews alive after the holocaust ("about 6,000,000 jews" is a number that floated around in newspapers even 30 years before Hitler), even though jews say there were 10,000,000 jews alive after the holocaust and 16,000,000 before the holocaust.

Shit is bonkers, hanz
>>
>>61152308
>Where you've done 10 years of "reasearch" no doubt. Apart from chumming with literal Nazis and gobbling up their stories.
Yes, Shlomo. Everyone who doesn't buy the official narrative put out by Jewish academia is White trash who lives in a trailer park and fucks his sister.
none of us have gone through elite universities , gone on to get advanced degrees, and decided we have the right to make up our own minds.
You are a Jew. Not only a Jew, a jew in GERMANY, a people where you have inflicted more guilt and sucked more money per capita than any place on earth.
When you and your kin aren't around and it isn't being put on the internet where it will never disappear, do you really think people in grad schools don't talk about what we all knew to be the truth?
What's your Yiddish word, "foppish goy?" Not all o fun "think like a stupid Gentile," Chaim. Just bc they don't say it to your face where you could have them jailed doesn't mean they don't say it behind your back.
If you'll excuse me, I'm off to burn a cross. Because, yo know, everyone who doesn't buy the official, Kosher-aporved narrative is in the Klan and is trailer trash, of course.
You are going to be in for a rude awakening Chaim.
>>
File: 1449070871233s.jpg (3KB, 125x99px) Image search: [Google]
1449070871233s.jpg
3KB, 125x99px
>>61152392
>You're full of shit, I don't have to answer any of your bullshit. You believe kooks and snake oil peddlers.
>You're probably some Neonazi trying to whitewash Nazi crimes by denying the Holocaust, somehow thinking it will make any of the other parts any more acceptable.
Of course, Moshe. anyone who ever went out to do real world research and talk to people who were actually there, on both sides of the war, is a "literal Nazi" and you "don't have to talk to me" bc you realize you've actually met a goy who knows the subject and your usual bullshit "canards" (one of the ADL's favorite words!) aren't going to work.
It must make you insane that you can't have me jailed for calling you out on your bullshit like you can do to the people in Germany, doesn't it?
You can trust me on this-- more Germans know the truth of that era than you can ever imagine. And what I've always found (and thus the reason why your tribe hates them so much), is that it was the German women who truly never forgot what it was like during the Weimar and what was going on with your tribe at the time, and were the most willing to talk once they knew you were an actual grad student and not out to fuck them over.
>>
>>61152577
>the official narrative
>put out by Jewish academia

You realize you're talking out of your ass again, don't you? There's a wealth of German "non Jewish" research you are apparently oblivious to. Instead you cling to some obscure kooky holocaust deniers and youtube videos of them.

>and decided we have the right to make up our own minds.
You can make up your mind and supplant it with shit from your bowels, but you can't make up your own facts like you're doing.

>You are a Jew.
If the Nazis were any thorough, my grandpa's Ahnenausweis says otherwise.

>When you and your kin
So it really just is your irrational Antisemitism driving your holocaust denial.

>If you'll excuse me, I'm off to burn a cross. Because, yo know, everyone who doesn't buy the official, Kosher-aporved narrative is in the Klan and is trailer trash, of course.

It's really funny. I wonder if you're the mentally disturbed American from the other day, who worked himself out of the gutter and whined like a bitch about his single mom past all the time, displaying a mental breakdown over the internet.
>>
File: voltaire.jpg (84KB, 573x432px) Image search: [Google]
voltaire.jpg
84KB, 573x432px
>>61152781
>be german
>even dare question the holocaust in any way
>be sent to jail

We are still waiting for you to support your narrative in any way.
>>
>>61152780
>anyone who ever went out to do real world research and talk to people who were actually there

You talked to people who are fucked up in the head who could probably not explain their defeat except for the Joos in their heads. And you swallowed their bullshit.

>a goy who knows the subject
Again with your mental disorder.

>your tribe
Seriously, go see a professional about this.
>>
>>61152921
>da Joos

Jew confirmed
>>
Juden, again with "holycost denail." If you'd read any of what I've written, you've seen that I said "Jews were killed, and if the Jews want to call that a holycost, that's fine with me."
Anyone who disagrees with your narrative and wants to ask questions is a "Nazi." Once you have LAWS that put people in jail for questioning your official, bullshit narrative it's no longer an academic question-- you've made "muh holocaust" into a religion in Europe, an article of faith which one is not allowed to question or will face actual years in prison.
"Holocaust Denier." Always the same Jewish smear tactics. Ironically, the last elements of the Inquisition we have left in Europe is run by the Jews. It's frighteningly similar to people who were burned at the stake for not believing in the trinity or for denying that the Eucharist was the literal body and blood of Christ.
A Jew in GERMANY who thinks it's perfectly acceptable to put people in JAIL who question his holycost narrative. And he sits here with the chutzpah to call ME a fascist.
Only a Jew.
>>
File: 1451013825534.jpg (24KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1451013825534.jpg
24KB, 251x251px
>>61152921
können Sie Mathematik tun?
>>
Has it even been proven that it is not possible to cremate a bunch of bodies in the ovens of the camps?

I've seen pictures that compare times it takes to burn a single body in a modern crematorium, but they're obviously not working at the pace a prisoner would be.
>>
>this fucking thread
>>
>>61152914
You know, I'm quite happy not having to see this garbage in the public sphere or giving those kooks any legitimacy whatsover.
>>
>>61153036
>If you'd read any of what I've written, you've seen that I said "Jews were killed, and if the Jews want to call that a holycost, that's fine with me."

Oh I've seen what you've written, a lot of it was showing your psychosis to the internet. Now you're trying to weasle your way out of it like the kooks you support.

>and wants to ask questions is a "Nazi."
Stop this meme. You're not asking questions, you have your answers in your head already.
>>
>>61143689
many jews died in world war 2.

they died because of typhoid and starvation after allied saturation bombings destroyed their supply lines.

the concentration camps where the main source of weapons, arms and ammunition for the nazi war machine. why would you kill your workers?
>>
File: auschwitz ovens2.jpg (58KB, 648x432px) Image search: [Google]
auschwitz ovens2.jpg
58KB, 648x432px
>>61153054
Gee, you tell me. Their ovens back then couldn't even fit a chubby person in them.

And it takes at least an hour to burn up a body in any cremation oven, it's a physical process that takes time. To think that these fucking ovens could do it in 15 minutes or less with more than one body at a time is ludicrous.

>>61153103
>everything I don't like is illegitimate and should be banned
Hello Mr.Stalin, I'm sorry to inform you that your attempt to burn and censor the protocols of zion was a failure.
>>
If you aren't a Jew (which I highly doubt), it's testament to the one really successful campaign the Allies ever had in Europe during the war.
It's described in a boo called "German yon the Couch" and describes the truly satanic "de-nazification" process, where armies of psychologists and psychologists (vast majority Jewish) were brought into West Germany after the war to brainwash the people.
The americans wanted to see what "made the Germans tick" and see how best to subvert them. And we see this process working still today.
There's a reason that Germany has willingly allowed an army of military age, male foreigners to invade their nation without any sort of true resistance.
Here we still see the fruits of the "de-nazification" program in action. I you aren't a Jew, you're even more laughable because you are a dupe of your American-Zionist masters without even knowing it.
>>
>>61153211
Sholo--, err, Hans, do you think the muslim invasion of your nation is a good thing? 1.2 million (official numbers, you can probably double that) this year alone?
Why do you suppose the Germans, of all the peoples in Europe, willing accepted this?
Do you truly believe it has nothing to do with the guilt instilled in them after WW 2 by the "de-nazification" program?
Even if we believe the "official" story (by which I mean, you go to jail for 5 years if you dissent), the Japanese committed far worse crimes against foreigners (ask the Korean "comfort women, ask the people who survived "the rape of Nanjing")
Why do you suppose Japan hasn't offered to take in 1.2 million uneducated, military-age male foreigners from a completely different culture who are in the midst of a civil war?
>>
>>61153263
>>everything I don't like

You know, it should really read

>all the lies and distortions by kooks I want to bring into the public sphere in order to whitewash Nazism so I can feel better about myself with my fucked up head

>protocols of zion
Fucked up in the head, as I said.
>>
File: hellojuden.jpg (59KB, 513x510px) Image search: [Google]
hellojuden.jpg
59KB, 513x510px
>>61153620
>>
>>61153283
>If you aren't a Jew (which I highly doubt)
Do some 10 year youtube research on it then. Oh wait, you don't have to, because you already have the answer.

>American-Zionist masters
>muslim invasion of your nation
>the "official" story
>you go to jail for 5 years if you dissent
>offered to take in 1.2 million

And again, fucked up in the head.
>>
>>61153620
I await an answer. Are the 1.2 million things in "your country" (we know your country isn't Israel, of course) a good thing?
If not, why do you think Germany accepted them, while Japan has refused to do any such thing, with their foreign minister quoted as saying (and this was back in September): "we wish to avoid the cultural wars we now see in Europe."
I know a good deal about the Japanese war crimes and the Tokyo Tribunal. I've also done research in Manchuria re: post WW 2 aftermath.
So why Germany, and not Japan, who feels the guilt to literally destroy itself?
>>
File: 1448728661376.png (118KB, 330x390px) Image search: [Google]
1448728661376.png
118KB, 330x390px
>>61153620
Go uncuck your country (assuming it's not a vpn) before I can call you brazilian. Oh and I'm bringing the thread back to topic since you're doing your very best at derailing it.

Have a smugface, that's pretty much all you deserve right now.
>>
>>61153755
>1.2 million things

They're people, ya know?

>If not, why do you think

You don't care what I think. If you're such a top notch scholar you'd easily find reasons for the differences.

>I know a good deal about the Japanese war crimes and the Tokyo Tribunal. I've also done research in Manchuria re: post WW 2 aftermath.

What, you watched the extended version on youtube or something?

>the guilt to literally destroy itself
And again.
>>
File: keep the jews healthy 1.jpg (117KB, 850x900px) Image search: [Google]
keep the jews healthy 1.jpg
117KB, 850x900px
We must keep a person healthy before we kill them, duh.
>>
File: keep the jews healthy 2.jpg (102KB, 850x900px) Image search: [Google]
keep the jews healthy 2.jpg
102KB, 850x900px
>>61153855
>>
File: jewish science.png (1MB, 964x3502px) Image search: [Google]
jewish science.png
1MB, 964x3502px
Did you know that the holocaust was an event so terrible that it got writen into the survivor's genes?
>>
>>61153855
Yeah for slave labour.
>>
>>61153748
>>you go to jail for 5 years if you dissent
Yes, you go to jail for 5 years if you dissent. See Ernst Zundel, see Germar Rudolph, I'll give you 50 other names of men in jail for the same thing whose trials haven't been publicized. 5 years.
Do us a favor, "German" anon. Go out tomorrow, in a central location near police, and raise you right hand and say "I think the snowfall will be THIS high by the end of winer" and hold out your right hand out, straight roughly straight and directly out from your shoulder.
Video it, then come back and link it. Deal?
Then you can prove how I'm delusional, and I'll go work for the ADL tomorrow for free for the rest of my life.
You call others delusional? And please stop with the bullshit, you're a Jew. If you aren't a Jew, you are such a puppet of Zionist America Yes, America is zionist-- I'll link you to a site of a senate bill of the US senate voting unanimously for Israel's "right to remain an Jewish state. By Hertzel's definition, that makes them Zionists.
>>
File: Auschwitz gates.jpg (1MB, 2032x1524px) Image search: [Google]
Auschwitz gates.jpg
1MB, 2032x1524px
>>61154012
You don't say? What could possibly make you think that? The purpose of the camps is literally writen on the entrance..
>>
File: do_the_math.png (1MB, 800x868px) Image search: [Google]
do_the_math.png
1MB, 800x868px
Oy vey, you fucked up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47rbRNSGQUs
>>
If you are not a Jew (which I very much doubt), you don't even realize...ever heard what the american (jewish) secretary of state wanted to do to Germany?
Other books I can recommend to you are "Other Losses" and "After The Reich," which describe post- WW 2 Germany. Far more Germans died during the expulsion of all Germanic peoples from the Baltic states, from the "new" Poland, and from Czechoslovakia than Jews died during the war.
Actually have a copy of : "After The Reich: the brutal history of the allied occupation" By Giles MacDonald right here.
The book was reviewed by "The Washington Post Book World" so it's certified Kosher. Want some quotes from it?
>>
>>61154021
>Yes, you go to jail for 5 years if you dissent.
Dissent equals displaying a central symbolic element of our past's most horrific era? In your fucked head.

>See Ernst Zundel, see Germar Rudolph, I'll give you 50 other names of
What of? Antisemites who want to whitewash Nazism so they can somehow make it acceptable?

>you're a Jew. If you aren't a Jew

Well which am I? Having some trouble in your fucked up head?

>you are such a puppet of Zionist America Yes, America is zionist-- I'll link you to a site

Yes, please, link me to some obscure website. Fucked. In. The. Head.
>>
>>61153924
>American Blacks also now have a slavery gene
>every black American alive today suffers from genetic slavery
WE
WANTZ
REPMARATIONS
CRACKAS
>>
>>61154246
>ever heard what
Oh god here comes the Morgenthau-Plan. You do realize I'm German, right?

>The book was reviewed by "The Washington Post Book World" so it's certified Kosher.
>book review
>making something kosher
You really do have some issues, don't you? First I'm a Jew, then I'm not, then you think you need some "seal of kosher approval" from the Joos, bla bla.

It's quite amusing.
>>
>>61154290
>former british colonies now have colonial genes
WE DEMAND REPARATIONS
>>
>>61150456
>>61150910
>>61151281
>>61151457
>>61152406
>>61152914
>>61153263
>>61153798
>>61153855
>>61153875
>>61153924
>>61154140
>>61154235
samefag posting obsessively in any possible thread for the last days
>>
>>61154283
>Yes, please, link me to some obscure website. Fucked. In. The. Head.
An obscure website? No, the bill is on the official website of the US Senate, with a .gov address. Here, let's find it.
You still won't address the issue of Japan. Japan's military occupation history is far more brutal than that of Germany. You do know that american GIs who tried to sue Mitsubishi and other big Japanese companies for using them as slave labor were all turned turned down, with the Help of amicus curiae briefs from Madeline Albright's state department.
Albright was a Czech Jew. You do know that, right? A Czech Jew who robbed every item from the home a wealthy family in Prague they moved into after the war, when Jews were allowed to move back but natives were not.
Would you like proof of Madeline Albright being a Jew and her family's robbery of that home, right down to the silver, artwork, and tapestries?
Were I at my office, I could provide the actual documents right from lexis-nexus or martingale hubblle. The family filed suit in US courts.
>>
>>61154642
Sup in Israel these days? Golan quiet?
>>
>>61154649
>Would you like proof of Madeline Albright being a Jew

With tea, please. lol

>Were I at my office
Oh great, you have an imaginary office where you keep all the nostalgia and fucked up things in your head. Right on.
>>
File: 1452638385270.jpg (2MB, 3816x3464px) Image search: [Google]
1452638385270.jpg
2MB, 3816x3464px
>>61143689
Oh they were close
>>
>>61154391 Below is the "obscure site" recognizing Israel as a Jewish state: congress.gov, the official site of the US Congress.
United States-Israel Enhanced Security Cooperation Act of 2012 - (Sec. 3) States that it is U.S. policy to: (1) reaffirm the commitment to Israel's security as a Jewish state, (2) support Israel's right to self-defense and help Israel preserve its qualitative military edge, (3) expand military and civilian cooperation, (4) assist in a negotiated settlement of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict that results in two states living side-by-side in peace and security, and (5) veto any one-sided anti-Israel U.N. Security Council resolutions. https://www.congress.gov/bill/112th-congress/senate-bill/2165
>>
>>61154669
>Sup in Israel these days?
business as usual
>Golan quiet?
yes, hezbollah has enough problems
>>
>>61144226
And the testimonies said the color of the smoke could tell how old somebody was
>>
>>61154827
>>Would you like proof of Madeline Albright being a JewAlbright was raised Catholic, but converted to Episcopalianism at the time of her marriage in 1959. She did not learn until adulthood that her parents were originally Jewish and that many of her Jewish relatives in Czechoslovakia had perished in the Holocaust, including three of her grandparents.
Madeleine Albright - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madeleine_AlbrightWikipedia
(Of course, she didn't realize she was a Jew until adulthood! Amazing! Her family got that free house in Pargue bc they were good catholics)
>>
Albright was raised Catholic, but converted to Episcopalianism at the time of her marriage in 1959. She did not learn until adulthood that her parents were originally Jewish and that many of her Jewish relatives in Czechoslovakia had perished in the Holocaust, including three of her grandparents.
>>
File: jidf.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
jidf.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
>>61144226
>flesh as fuel
>>
>>61154905
>Below is the "obscure site"
I'm sorry, I cannot anticipate what obscure website you pull out of your ass backing your insanity from your formative years of internet "research".

Anyway, something wrong with the bill? Other than you not liking it.
>>
>>61144226
jidf plz
>>
File: madeline-jew.png (476KB, 1451x668px) Image search: [Google]
madeline-jew.png
476KB, 1451x668px
>>61154827
Look, I made the sake image! Maybe i made it in my non-existent office!
>>
>>61154898
That's very antisemitic of you. Maybe you should stop being such a bigot.
>>
>>61154992
Dude, you're all over the place with your Joo obsession. Go get your head checked out.
>>
>>61155085
lmao, congress.org; the official site of the Us congress-- is obscure?
Also, you thought that Albright being Jewish was "funny."
What now, Juden? Oi vey, they are onto me!
You're fucking pathetic kike.
>>
>>61151570
very funny schlomo
>>
>>61153850
confirmed for turk sage him and move on
>>
File: imaginary-jew.png (197KB, 1470x679px) Image search: [Google]
imaginary-jew.png
197KB, 1470x679px
>>61155185
Look what else I made in my imaginary office! I'm now forging official US congressional bills, a felony! I sure am delusional!
>>
>>61155191
>lmao, congress.org; the official site of the Us congress-- is obscure?

Never said that, but keep believing if it makes you feel better.

>Also, you thought that Albright being Jewish was "funny."

No, I find your insane obsession with anything Joo funny.

>You're fucking pathetic kike.

And with the Antisemitism again. Get your head checked.
>>
File: 1442753850468.jpg (27KB, 300x295px) Image search: [Google]
1442753850468.jpg
27KB, 300x295px
notice the Israeli is just keeping his mouth shut. Even he realizes his brother Jew in Germany has no concept of the real world.
So, my very German, clearly non-Jewish friend-- I've provided concrete proof refuting everything you've said. But, of course, these cal could be forgeries from my imaginary office.
This is the part where an actual German would say "I never knew this...I can't believe it!" But a Jew would just keep on with his ad hominem attacks.
>>
>>61155393
>>lmao, congress.org; the official site of the Us congress-- is obscure?
>Never said that, but keep believing if it makes you feel better.
>>Also, you thought that Albright being Jewish was "funny."
>No, I find your insane obsession with anything Joo funny.
>>You're fucking pathetic kike.
>And with the Antisemitism again. Get your head checked.
Juden, I told you that Albright was a Czech Jew. You laughed and dared me to prove it. I did.
You told me there was no such bill that existed from the Us senate recognizing Israel as a Jewish State. I've provided you with a screenshot straight from the US congressional site.
You can't even keep your fucking lies straight. Go back and read what you wrote, hymie.
It's not even fun when Jews are this stupid bc it's like shooting fish in a barrel.
>>
>>61155085I'm sorry, I cannot anticipate what OBSCURE WEBSITE you pull out of your ass backing your insanity from your formative years of internet "research".

>>Never said that, but keep believing if it makes you feel better.
>>
File: image.jpg (171KB, 612x792px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171KB, 612x792px
>>
Hysterical to see a kike in Germany get revealed to be a lying, greasy, hook-nosed kike and then try to go back and weasel out of it, when his lies are there for anyone to go back and see.
>>
>>61155865
This. Thank you for posting. It's truly amazing how their mindset rains consistent throughout thousands of years.
Even when people can read what they've said in writing just a few minutes ago, they try to deny what they said despite the fact that it's written only a few posts above.
Then try to frame the argument differently that "you are obsessed with Jews" along with ad hominems.
Interesting, you can go back to Cicero or Strabo and see almost identical things written about them.
When they run into someone who actually knows facts and can prove them, they curl up like a slug that's been covered in salt.
>>
>>61154827
>>Were I at my office
>Oh great, you have an imaginary office where you keep all the nostalgia and fucked up things in your head. Right on.
lol, actually my "imaginary office" for my nostalgia is on 6th ave., where I practice Securities Law. I mentioned it simply bc I have easier access to lexus-neus and martingale-hubble there, thus easier for me to bring up any legal research, related to constitutional law or otherwise.
I do love that the Jews refuse to ever let go of the trope that those who dare to question them are either "White Trash" in a trailer park or some failure in his mother's basement.
I have more bad news for you, Shlomo (speaking of Shlomo, we saw another great Jewish trick to get himself good PR for his generosity in "buying his workers lottery tickets" in a complete scam.
>>
File: jOspZ8d.png (2MB, 1500x4091px) Image search: [Google]
jOspZ8d.png
2MB, 1500x4091px
http://imgur.com/a/PSmeN
so which of these things are false then?
>>
>>61143689
The holohoax is fake
>>
File: F9Zeu2x.png (2MB, 1500x3444px) Image search: [Google]
F9Zeu2x.png
2MB, 1500x3444px
I'll post some more pics of the link
>>
>>61156449
/thread
>>
File: yp3pvaL.jpg (666KB, 1807x1236px) Image search: [Google]
yp3pvaL.jpg
666KB, 1807x1236px
Just posting counter arguments for the sake of a debate.
>>
File: 1450975429510.jpg (1MB, 2000x1074px) Image search: [Google]
1450975429510.jpg
1MB, 2000x1074px
>>61156409
>all those ad homs
>all those appeals to authority
>all those lies
>all those assumptions about the documents
>all those muh witness
Woah there, that almost cut me.
It was funny to watch the angry jidf who made those get fucked a few months ago.
>>
File: 1445456130987.jpg (22KB, 265x259px) Image search: [Google]
1445456130987.jpg
22KB, 265x259px
>>61153061
>>
File: no more room.jpg (356KB, 801x939px) Image search: [Google]
no more room.jpg
356KB, 801x939px
>>61156676
>that shitty design again
Are you even aware that the germans would have fucking died to the gas too if it was used for that purpose on the cremas? For goodness' sake, the oven chimney is 10 times higher than the deadly gas ones which would literally flood the entire roof of that room once opened.

Long vid incoming.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

>>61156739
>4756 people every 24 hours
>3 every minute
Fucking germans man, why did they lose this technology?

>muh nuremberg testimonies are legit sauces in these sites

Nuremberg Trial Proceedings Volume 1
Article 19
http://avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/imtconst.asp#art19
>The Tribunal shall not be bound by technical rules of evidence. It shall adopt and apply to the greatest possible extent expeditious and nontechnical procedure, and shall admit any evidence which it deems to be of probative value.

Nuremberg Trial Proceedings Volume 1
Article 21
http://avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/imtconst.asp#art21
>The Tribunal shall not require proof of facts of common knowledge but shall take judicial notice thereof. It shall also take judicial notice of official governmental documents and reports of the United Nations, including the acts and documents of the committees set up in the various allied countries for the investigation of war crimes, and of records and findings of military or other Tribunals of any of the United Nations.

>About 1,500,000 persons were exterminated in Maidanek and about 4,000,000 persons were exterminated in Auschwitz, among whom were citizens of Poland, the U.S.S.R., the United States of America, Great Britain, Czechoslovakia, France, and other countries.
>>
File: 1452341658502.jpg (34KB, 720x448px) Image search: [Google]
1452341658502.jpg
34KB, 720x448px
>The Tribunal shall not be bound by technical rules of evidence. It shall adopt and apply to the greatest possible extent expeditious and nontechnical procedure, and shall admit any evidence which it deems to be of probative value.

>The Tribunal shall not require proof of facts of common knowledge but shall take judicial notice thereof. It shall also take judicial notice of official governmental documents and reports of the United Nations, including the acts and documents of the committees set up in the various allied countries for the investigation of war crimes, and of records and findings of military or other Tribunals of any of the United Nations.

Holy shit. I never thought it would be so obviously documented that they were taking lies into account for a horrible verdict against the germans.
>>
>>61157144
>>61156765

Thanks for the reply Brazil bro
>>
File: 1451801287367.jpg (64KB, 640x472px) Image search: [Google]
1451801287367.jpg
64KB, 640x472px
>>61143689
>If there was no Holocaust
>>
>>61152196
Guys, I think he's agreeing with you, but he's too afraid of going to prison to actually say so
>>
>>61151842

how would a couple women even wind up behind a machine gun crying while some guy in the middle of an open field with clean boots shoots them

the image is patently ridiculous
>>
>>61156094
the horror is that they're teaching other people to behave like that. this is exactly how any modern leftist liberal behaves.
>>
>>61144226
>being this stupid
>>
>>61148941
This
>>
>>61148941
holocaust:
intentional act of rounding up jews and killing them with the intention of creating "jew free" zones, leading to millions of them dying during the early 40's.
go.
>>
>>61156449
It doesn't matter. Jews would have died in the camps eventually.
>>
>>61163481
>jews screw germany over during ww1 because they want palestine
>jews try a commie revolt in germany shortly after the war
>jews fail and fill the nation with commie propaganda and pure degeneracy
>jews from outside the nation start buying german land for nothing because of hyperinflation
>jews declare war on germany
>jews make their puppets drag germany into war

>jews would have eventually died in the camps anyway
And this is bad because?..
>>
>>61151175
Yo nigga, if you wanna gas these shills just Google the fact that jews owned the bataclan theatre and rothschils bought up Charlie hebdo. Let's gets these kikes in damage control. There is a times of Israel article that says jews owned the theatre and sold it on Sept 11th right before the attack.
>>
>>61165529
I kid you not, it makes good sense to sell when the Jews do. I kid you not.
Thread posts: 163
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.