[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nearly all national news in USA is stationed in NY. They're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 21

File: 5698a0652a00002c0003093f.jpg (154KB, 630x813px) Image search: [Google]
5698a0652a00002c0003093f.jpg
154KB, 630x813px
Nearly all national news in USA is stationed in NY. They're going to destroy him over his NY comments, Cruz just stumped himself.
>>
cruz is a faggot
>>
Everybody hates New York. He did himself a favor.
>>
File: vote trump.jpg (45KB, 466x810px) Image search: [Google]
vote trump.jpg
45KB, 466x810px
This is why Trump will win in the end.

No matter how good things look for Hillary, Bernie, or any of the Republican contenders, Trump has one thing they don't, and that's invulnerability. Every gaffe, every mistake, every scandal the other candidates suffer, they take damage. Trump takes no damage from any of these things.

Once Trump puts you in his gun sights, your campaign is over. Because you take damage, and he doesn't.
>>
NYC is a shit hole, and people that grow up there are mostly psychotic.
>>
>>61133633
This is absolutely true but fuck Ted Cruz. He was a kike cock sucking shill and now at the very best, Trump is going to use this to get the people of NY on his side.

Will NY turn red? Not in a million years, but this will help put up a fight.
>>
>>61133171
Cruz isn't wrong. NY is a shit hole.
>>
I want nothing to do with New York City either, but Cruz is still a colossal faggot.
>>
>>61133171
>New Yorkers
>Human
>>
>>61133694
NY will be red. I am a New Yorker, we all love Trump

Screen this, I guarantee New York will be a Red State this year.
>>
File: 1390074820658.png (96KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
1390074820658.png
96KB, 241x228px
>>61133171
>people actually still buy newspapers
>its $1
holy shit, is this real?
>>
>>61133874
I see California going red as well.
>>
Cruz is a political chameleon who basically chose to be part of the Tea Party because he thought it was the best way to gain power.

He's a narcissistic, egotistical phony without a shred of authenticity or credibility.

A serial panderer.

Fuck Ted Cruz.
>>
Cruz can't handle the media. He doesn't have Trump's magic, his charm, his ability to disarm reporters and spin a story in his direction. Cruz is nothing more than a lawyer with a Senate seat, running around with his practiced, forced phony politician voice, saying stupid shit and then hiding behind weak ass "l-let's just talk about this issues" lines whenever he gets confronted.

That is not going to carry that man into the White House. The media is going to eat him alive.
>>
>>61134039

And nevermind the fact that he claims to be anti-establishment but he's probably the most connected of any candidate besides Hillary. A neocon with a faux tea partier mask, goldman sachs puppet.
>>
>New York Values

say what you mean you Texas Fuckwit. East Coast Values!

Seriously, its not just New York Cruz pissed off.
>>
New York -may- be a shithole that I would never, ever want to live in...but you cannot run for President by throwing State populations under the bus.

Or call out people as liberal based on geography when you are from fucking Canada.
>>
>>61133874
Nassau County here, Trump can win.
>>
>>61133944
Never going to happen. If there is one state that Trump can't win, it's California.
>>
>>61133535
He is the Achilles of US political campaigns. I'm sure he has a weakness, but we'll never find it. He's smarter than Achilles was.
>>
NYer here. My muslim friend earlier today said he was "concerned" about Trump but was open to the idea that Trump has a lot of good policies.

If even muslims here aren't totally against him, NY is definitely rallying behind Trump for the general election.
>>
>>61133171
As a commiefornian, NYC is a place even we are embarrassed to consider part of America. Our faggiest politicians, the ones that turn this state into a shithole, do so when they attempt to emulate western Europe and NYC. Fuck that city so hard.
>>
You know you might have to be Canadian to see it but Ted Cruz really looks like a Canadian. Like in the face. It's an ugly face, but that's a really Canadian looking ugly face.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TJmF1Lo5fU
>>
I thought Cruz was doing well with the birther topic. He almost straight stumped Trump. But Trump is so charismatic, so witty, that he was able to spin the little New Yorker gaffe into a spear with which to gore Cruz straight up his rectum. The man is a God. Even if you somehow, against the odds, win an encounter,
Trump comes back and levels your campaign in a few moments. You can't stump that. No one can.
>>
File: 2438388.jpg (980KB, 2541x3000px) Image search: [Google]
2438388.jpg
980KB, 2541x3000px
Can you imagine if a Democrat had insulted an entire red state for their "values" on national TV?

Stuff like what Cruz said really is divisive, and it really does paint the picture that the Republicans are this party of hate.

He might've handed Trump the nomination because at this point after those comments, everyone who didn't condemn Cruz looks like they side with Cruz in their diviseness and hatred
>>
>>61133535
Maybe Hillary should kick him in the ankle
>>
Dubs California will vote Republican.
>>
>Trumpfags siding with Trump's tired 9/11 defense
>Trumpfags resorting to political correctness as a shield
>Trumpfags finding natural allies with NY Democrat politicians
>Trumpfags finding natural allies with national media
>Trumpfags finding natural allies with liberal law professors
>Trumpfags finding natural allies with the next thing to come down the pike that most of America doesn't like and will vote against when given an opportunity
>>
No matter what my feelings are toward NY, no Cuban-Canadian gets to talk shit on national television
>>
>>61134720
>cruzfags will ignore the fact that those liberal professors taught cruz
>cruzfags will support a Canadian spic with commie parents for president
>>
>>61133171

Good to see New Yorkers reacting to this mild insult with their characteristic grace and class.

This is why the rest of the country hates you.
>>
>>61134893
9/11 tho m8
>>
>>61134611
>I thought Cruz was doing well with the birther topic. He almost straight stumped Trump.

Except for things like, you know, the actual facts. And that Cruz is being sued over his eligibility by a Democrat right now.
>>
File: KehNfXryPvw.jpg (69KB, 314x772px) Image search: [Google]
KehNfXryPvw.jpg
69KB, 314x772px
Cruz tried his shot at memeing New York, like people here do too, to claim some of meme magic Trump is getting. So did it work?
>>
>>61134622
>Can you imagine if a Democrat had insulted an entire red state for their "values"

yes....yes I can imagine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTxXUufI3jA
>>
>>61134720
This was the first time he's ever pulled the 9/11 card, dipshit.
>>
>>61134720
>Trumpfags siding with Trump's tired 9/11 defense

it did resonate with me

I think part of what made Trumps 9/11 card better than everyone else's 9/11 card is that Trump didn't make it about him

when Christie played 9/11, it was "I was the east coast governor saving my state during 9/11" same with Hillary "I was Senator and I rebuilt NY after 9/11" and so on. Trump was talking about 9/11 in the context of how the New Yorkers bounced back from it, and they did. there was a great nationalism and pride and togetherness post 9/11 and it came from new york going outwards
>>
>>61135005

and we completely hate Obama for how he's divided the country. That's my point.

he has turned this into a country of factions, who look at each other as enemies.

we can't be hypocrites if Cruz is doing the same thing from the other side of the aisle.
>>
As a NYer who also smelled 9/11 myself, Cruz fucked it up by turning it into a jab at Trump. I don't even know if Cruz meant to do that or not, but you have to be pretty far behind the curve by this point to not think Trump is going to knock you if you insult him.
>>
Except CNN which is based in Atlanta for some insane reason.
>>
>>61134893
And what's even more delicious? It wasn't so much of an insult (only when Trump tried to turn it that way with the 9/11 "defense") as it was a reminder of previous Trump statements.

http://www.wor710.com/onair/len-berman-and-todd-schnitt-in-55864/donald-trump-with-tim-russert-in-14279906/
>>
>>61134893
>LOLZ YOU GUYIZE R LOSERZ NO VALUES LOLZ

get btfo

>h-hey guys,why are you so rude?
>>
>>61134322
His weakness is that once you look at the entire electorate, a supermajority of voters detests him to the point of ruling out to ever vote for him under any circumstances.
>>
>>61134611
I disagree with the birther part. He didn't address the fact that the Democrats will pull every trick imaginable to ensure he can't become President.

As for the New York bit, Trump stump him in half. Cruz is trained as a debater, that's his deal. He walked right into a stumping. He either had to admit that Trump was right, or attack his own technique of championing a noble fight against terrorism.
>>
>>61135379

The "birthed" thing will turn into yet another of those things that Trump is "OMG HOW CAN HE SAY SUCH AN OUTRAGEOUS AND INSULTNG THING!?!?!?" then in a few weeks as the facts filter out to the public will turn out he is 100% right.
>>
>>61133633
That might be true but Cruz is a pretender fuck who has no genuine "Southern values". He has Harvard values, Princeton values, Goldman-Sachs values, but no Iowa/NC values.
>>
>>61135516
Don't forget that last time Trump got involved he did so by helping to create the need for a word like "birther."

Trump already has his cards lined up, and he's already playing them.
>>
>>61133633
Ahh America
>>
>>61134238
We're sorry, we didn't train our plant well enough this time, we'll take this data and make our next one undetectable.
>>
>>61135016
>>61135046
What need of there was there for the 9/11 card to begin with?

To distract.

Ted's reference was directly referential to an old interview Trump did with Tim Russert when Trump was flirting with a presidential run heading into the 2000 elections. "New York values" is--by Trump--that gays should have the right to marriage, gays in the military, being so pro-choice he was for partial-birth abortion. In fact Trump openly declared back then that his values weren't "Iowan values." >>61135199

Cruz started using this term to remind voters of that and Trump went all 9/11 to shield himself from his own past statements.

Trump having to resort to the sob story of others was a cheep and callus ploy for political gain.
>>
>>61134238
>but you cannot run for President by throwing State populations under the bus.

This is precisely my whole problem with this.
>>
>>61133171
People in NYC are buttmad, rest of the state isn't arguing.
>>
Texasfag here, Cruz is a cunt andh
has the most punchable face in history.
>>
>>61135227
Most people in America vote against candidates rather than for them. The downside of the two-party system is that you end up with a candidate you absolutely despise and one you kind of agree with on most things. Trump doesn't need to be loved or even liked. He just has to make his opponent hated.
>>
>>61135227
Blacks won't vote, hispanics won't vote, red states will always vote red and blue states will always vote blue. What counts are the few votes in the swing states, in which Trump definitely has a good chance.
>>
>>61134039
There's a reason everyone compares him to the Smiler from Transmetropolitan.
>>
He also immediately apologized, which makes him look weak.
>>
>>61135821
A sob story would have been how long it took to build a replacement WTC or something.

Trump quite correctly played on the effective response to things like Superstorm Sandy, where asshole NYers of every ilk kept orderly and worked to help each other fix the problems and get back to normal life. This extends to other similar events. You'll notice Cruz went back to talking about the Federal Reserve instead of trying to say that NY and NYC aren't both very mixed places that would rather go back to having a NY attitude instead of crying and fighting about everything.
>>
>>61135821
Nobody cares about some old ass interview and the Canadian's sleazy lawyer tricks. Ted got his spic ass knocked flat. Nobody except his most autistic hardcore supporters who are nothing but progressives anyway are going to watch some ancient video and give a fuck about it.

Meanwhile, millions of more Americans just recently learned that Ted Cruz probably isn't even eligible to be President in the first place. And the hits just keep on coming!
>>
>>61134893

Btw Euros this is how you sound when talking about the US.
>>
>>61135821
it will be too late mooseman, we invade as soon as Trump finishes covering the White House in gold.
>>
>>61135853

no one is buttmad, Ted Cruz just looks like a dick. which is is. He's a naturally sleazy and creepy guy.
>>
>>61136128
lol woops
>>
File: CYkuR4RWMAAUNbJ.jpg (64KB, 600x313px) Image search: [Google]
CYkuR4RWMAAUNbJ.jpg
64KB, 600x313px
>>61134137
>>61134039
yea its insane. where are the cruz supporters why don't they confront this info? he claims to be non establishment but directly linked to goldman sachs and the bush neocon administration wtf
>>
>>61136106
It wasn't an apology, it was an advertisement saying Cruz wasn't liberal and trying to change the subject back to Cuomo.
>>
>>61133633
Fuck you.
>>
>>61134039
>egotistical phony without a shred of authenticity or credibility

You mean most Jewish puppets in office since forever.
>>
>>61136319
I'm not convinced Cruz isn't a Jew himself. He sure as fuck looks Jewish. And then there's this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Cuba
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marrano
>>
>>61134893
Eat a dick.
>>
>>Libs use appeal to emotion and conservatives call them out

>>conservatives use appeal to emotion and Cruz is stumped

Nah.
>>
>>61136272
It was a way of saying he understood that he'd slipped that one up, and was happy to have not been raked over the coals about it, and doesn't want to lose his social place.
>>
My theory is that all was planned by the GOP to paint Trump as NY defender and thus make NY red on the general election. So simple, yet beautiful.
>>
Trump will have Ben Carson as VP.
>>
File: 1437104120582.gif (2MB, 320x382px) Image search: [Google]
1437104120582.gif
2MB, 320x382px
>>61136525
So there is still hope...
>>
>>61136525

lol no
>>
>>61134478
I see it too. He looks like a mix of Harper and Colin Mochrie.
>>
>>61136525
Ben Carson is better than Cruz at least. Carson is just insane, but at least he's authentic. Cruz is a complete phony.
>>
>>61136525
too low energy.
>>
>>61136617
Carson is the only one where people keep grabing by the arm and try to laugh and slap him on the back, and it's like he's really on tranqs every time.

Let's just hope they keep him on the big stage. He brings a good angle to the table.
>>
>>61136824
Carson might come off as a bit insane but hes a thousand times better then Cruz and besides him who else is there for VP? Rand would be a good choice but thats not going to happen so Carson seems the best fitted plus it will help to stop the claims that Trump is a racist
>>
>>61137025
I honestly have always like Carson and have never stopped liking him.

I wouldn't call him presidential material, but I love what he brings to the game. To be honest, I care more that they cut Rand out of the game.
>>
File: tedcruz.png (343KB, 615x394px) Image search: [Google]
tedcruz.png
343KB, 615x394px
Cruz is so goddamn phony. He's like a bad used car salesman that never meets quota but his dad owns the place so he sticks around.
>>
File: ted-cruz-united-nations.jpg (247KB, 1000x523px) Image search: [Google]
ted-cruz-united-nations.jpg
247KB, 1000x523px
>>61136476
>It was a way of saying he understood that he'd slipped that one up, and was happy to have not been raked over the coals about it, and doesn't want to lose his social place.

No. It was a way of saying fuck your fake appeal and your hiding behind political correctness, Donald J. Trump. You're not going to knock me off my point.

Here. Imma make it again.
>This is what I think of New York values
>>
File: 1452912135955.jpg (31KB, 275x356px) Image search: [Google]
1452912135955.jpg
31KB, 275x356px
Trump has to worry more about Jeb!, than anything.
>>
File: harper colin mochrie.jpg (67KB, 734x369px) Image search: [Google]
harper colin mochrie.jpg
67KB, 734x369px
>>61136743
Holy shit you're right. Canadian citizenship confirmed, Cruz officially on suicide watch
>>
>>61133633
I was born in NYC despite living in another state for most of my life. You have a problem with New York?
>>
File: 1449786502433.gif (2MB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
1449786502433.gif
2MB, 160x120px
>>61137137
In the end Rand was just a Manlet after all
>>
>>61133171

He wants the media to attack him like they do Trump. It's a bold manuever but it's too late and he doesn't have the meme magic.
>>
>>61136044

You seriously think that'll hold for Trump?
>>
>>61137464
OK OK TED, TELL US ABOUT HOW YOU'RE GOING TO DEAL WITH NEW YORK VALUES, AND I ASSUME YOU MEAN HOW TO DEAL WITH IRS, TED, AND MANY OTHER ORGANIZATIONS, AND NOT JUST LIBERALS AND BANNING SODAS OVER A CERTAIN SIZE, OK TED?

YOU MIGHT BE A CANADIAN TRYING TO POSE AS A TEXAN, TED, WHICH WOULD HONESTLY BE PRETTY EASY TO RESOLVE, TED, IF YOU KNEW THE LAW, BUT YOU'RE NOT USING THE HEAD AND YOU'RE NOT USING THE HEART.
>>
File: President Trump Speaks.jpg (32KB, 653x435px) Image search: [Google]
President Trump Speaks.jpg
32KB, 653x435px
>>61134720
Yes.

Because we'd actually like to win for a change.
>>
File: yebs turtles.png (239KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
yebs turtles.png
239KB, 480x360px
>>61137398
I definitely get the "slimy used car salesman" vibe from him. He's a slick-talking rat-faced Texan, a walking stereotype.

>>61137471
Maybe Trump will give Yeb a position as Minister of Turtle Conservation or something.
>>
>>61134322
Trumps achillies heel is probably his statements and positions in the past that were very socially moderate/liberal (aka not retarded)

That is another reason why I think the republican primary is his hardest test, Rubio or Cruz will give him the toughest challenge of the whole race to POTUS

Once in the general he will half heartily denounce, but make it no secret he is a social moderate, this will only make him more electable

>Hillary attack add
>ONE TIME TRUMP SAID HE DONS'T REALLY CARE IF PEOPLE GET ABORTIONS
>>
>>61133171
There is no way in Hell, a fucking subject to the Queen of England is going to become our President. We fought a war to throw off the yoke of the Limeys. Sorry Tedly you can't be a Turncoat. You were born in MapleFag land and a Maple Fag you will always be. U R DONE>
>>
>>61137787
You sound emotional.

>>61137816
Then you should be supporting Ted Cruz. The guy who can unity the party, already beats Hillary in polling and hasn't motivated half the country to vote against him.
>>
>>61138228
>Then you should be supporting Ted Cruz. The guy who can unity the party, already beats Hillary in polling and hasn't motivated half the country to vote against him.
Sorry ineligible.
>>
File: 1452306651666.png (824KB, 714x1088px) Image search: [Google]
1452306651666.png
824KB, 714x1088px
>>61137979
Hahah, Shillary is gonna get schlonged. She can't use Trump's liberal past against him, and people are already immune to the pile of dirt the media has been trying to make stick to Teflon Don.

All of the ammunition against Trump has already been wasted. There is literally nothing left, not even pedophile or Hitler attacks.

On the other hand Trump has only HINTED at the pain he is going to bring Hillary we he can focus on her 1v1.
>>
>>61136525

M A T T I S
A
T
T
I
S
>>
...waiting for Trump to trash talk NY

Then watch all the Trumpfags flip just as fast as Trump flips and they start trashing NY too
>>
>>61138675
kek

Entirely possible.
>>
>>61138395
JAPAN? JAPAN IS THE BEST EXAMPLE OF WHAT NOT TO DO.

JAPAN DEVALUES ITS CURRENCY, THEY CALL IT ABENOMICS, JAPAN, JAPAN CAN'T EVEN REPLACE ITS POPULATION, YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE IT BUT THE GUYS HIDE IN THEIR ROOMS INSTEAD OF HAVING TO MAKE A FAMILY, IT'S BEEN CALLED A DEFLATIONARY NIGHTMARE FOR DECADES, THIS GUY "ABE" KEEPS GOING ALL IN, AND THEY WANT TO BE THE NEXT PRODUCTIVE POWERHOUSE?

AND THIS IS HOW STUPID WE WANT OUR POLITICIANS TO BE? THUMBS-DOWN. WE DON'T NEED IT. WE DON'T NEED IT ANYMORE. WE DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT. OUR COUNTRY ISN'T GREAT ANYMORE, WE DON'T USE OUR SMART PEOPLE, AND WHAT WE ARE GOING TO DO IS MAKE SURE OUR YOUNG PEOPLE, OUR VERY SMART YOUNG PEOPLE, AND WE ARE GOING TO GIVE THEM ACCESS TO EDUCATION AND NOT GOING TO FORCE THEM INTO DEALS WHERE THEY CAN'T EVEN GO BANKRUPT ON THEIR LOANS IF THE OTHER PARTY WASN'T PLAYING BY THE RIGHT RULES, TO BE HONEST, WHY WOULD ANYBODY MAKE A DEAL LIKE THAT, THESE PEOPLE ARE SIMPLY UNEDUCATED.

WE ARE GOING TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.
>>
>>61134254
Suffolk County reporting, I second this
>>
File: 1452881154887.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1452881154887.gif
1MB, 250x250px
>>61138395
>mfw its time for the First Shillary Kilton Vs Trump debate

>mfw it has better ratings than the superbowl

>mfw the first mega stumping of Hillary happens

dis gon be gud
>>
>>61138395
On the other hand Trump has only HINTED at the pain he is going to bring Hillary we he can focus on her 1v1
DJ Trump is gonna rip Hills ass so far Open it will look like Lewinskys mouth.
>>
>>61133912
no
>>
>>61134622
He didn't hand him the nomination

Trump took the nomination like the real man that he is

None of the other candidates have that kind of power
>>
File: 1442781486928.jpg (55KB, 720x691px) Image search: [Google]
1442781486928.jpg
55KB, 720x691px
I don't think NYC is liberal in the same way that California is liberal
>>
>>61138987
Hillary doesn't get stumped, she gets schlonged. We've been through this already.
>>
>>61139726
This. NYC, like many of the old Northeast cities are more blue-collar type liberal. The Californians are largely feel-good liberal faggots that have been poisoned by Mexican mentality.
>>
File: 1452734725661.png (193KB, 393x494px) Image search: [Google]
1452734725661.png
193KB, 393x494px
>>61134893
You mean the irrelevant flyover states? :^]
>>
>>61137572

>I was born in NYC despite living in another state for most of my life

lol the most fucking pathetic people I've ever met

>I'm kind of a big deal, I was born in ____ city it's kind of a big deal
>I grew up in the middle of nowhere 2000 miles from there tho
>>
yeah, not very bright of him

specially when you send a email asking for money the next day, and I'm from NYC
>>
>>61138811
It is predictable.
Look at all the people Trump said were great.
All they have to do is disagree on one issue and they become "a very bad person".

It isn't a matter of if it will happen, it is a matter of when.

Like when polls in NY show Hillary kicking his ass.
>>
>>61133171
I'm still trying to figure out who he appeals to
I know hispanics don't like him
>>
>>61138228
Hillary is weak regardless. And considering how much Democrats hate her she is looking less and less likely to be the nominee
>>
>>61140899
Who? Cruz?
>>
File: rVcJNFb.jpg (69KB, 430x292px) Image search: [Google]
rVcJNFb.jpg
69KB, 430x292px
Not this time.
>>
>>61138228
>Then you should be supporting Ted Cruz. The guy who can unity the party, already beats Hillary in polling and hasn't motivated half the country to vote against him.
So does Rubio and I don't see you supporting him plus Cruz is too far right to attract moderates and Cruz is as electable as the Commie Jew
>>
>>61137689
No. This election is bound to have a lot of surprises which we'll see before the end. One of the biggest I imagine is that he might even win NY lel
>>
>>61134715
Singles Trump will win the Presidency.
>>
>>61140630
Never said I was a big deal, ladyboy

Just got a bit offended because I did live there in my childhood and I have an attachment to it.

kek, so many people where I live are NYC transplants anyways, we don't make a big deal about it unless people start talking shit.

I live in Orlando, FL. It's a shithole like the rest of the state but it's the tourist capital of the world, hardly what anyone would call the "middle of nowhere."
>>
>>61134893
Big talk from some loser city that didn't produce Trump.
>>
>>61140700
Just goes to show how little you know your enemy. Shameful. Trump is wedded to NYC, for better or worse. He spent the entire 1990s being trashed daily by NY tabloids over his divorce and financial troubles. He never abandoned his city.

But see, that sort of loyalty may not make sense to a Cruz supporter. After all, Ted Cruz abandoned his country and came to ours.
>>
>>61134254
Hey, Ant.
>>
>>61135227
DE shows his ignorance
>>
>>61134478
>>61137902
>>61137902
>>61137902
>>
>>61141415

Cruz supporters are just mostly faggots who don't like Trump and are bandwagoning their last chance before we destroy them :^)
>>
>>61137902
That's a very aesthetic meme, I'm going to be taking it.
>>
>>61133633
What about Spider-Man?
>>
File: jew_angry.jpg (16KB, 202x249px) Image search: [Google]
jew_angry.jpg
16KB, 202x249px
>>61133256
>Hating New York
>repercussions ensue
>>
>>61137902
>yeb
>tortuga
>>
It's obvious Cruz really messed up on this one.

He gained some clear popularity early on because he was one of the few candidates not going after Trump. He should've taken the fact that Donald was offering to bring him on as VP and not gone after him personally - and New York definitely - and said something more akin to:

"Donald, Personally, and I know there are some Americans out there that agree with me on this, are skeptical about the switch in views and were wondering if you could expound upon that. If not right now, in the near future."

My mother personally has been a big fan of Cruz and is skeptical to ends of the earth about Trump considering his record. knowing her earlier thoughts, she'd be glad to get behind Trump if she'd think she could trust him.
Thread posts: 133
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.