[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taiwan Independence Voting Happening

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 329
Thread images: 55

File: tzuyu2.jpg (77KB, 804x768px) Image search: [Google]
tzuyu2.jpg
77KB, 804x768px
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-35320445

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t57URqSp5Ew

Tzuyu, 16 Taiwanese, forced by Chinese scum to apologize for holding Taiwan flag.

When will Chinese people stop oppressing the Taiwanese people?
>>
>>61130420
We just had a 300 reply thread about this so fuck off
>>
File: 47260045.cms.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
47260045.cms.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>picture is a woman who is going to stand up for the Taiwan country and Taiwanese people.

Taiwan has begun voting in polls that could see the island elect its first female leader and set an uncertain course for future relations with China.

China sees the island as a breakaway province, which it has threatened to take back by force if necessary.

If Tsai Ing-wen leads her opposition Democratic Progressive Party to power, it will be a victory for Taiwan's pro-independence camp.

Eric Chu will stand for the ruling KMT, which oversaw improved ties with China.

China is bound to be watching these presidential and parliamentary election results closely.

Saturday's polls come just months after a historic meeting between the leaders of the two sides, the first in more than 60 years when outgoing Kuomintang (KMT) President Ma Ying-jeou met Chinese President Xi Jinping in Singapore in November for talks that were seen as largely symbolic.

But it is the flagging economy as well as Taiwan's relationship with China that are the key issues for voters.
>>
If Taiwan goes independent, China will construct an inside job in Taiwan against themselves, so that they have a casus belli to attack and reclaim Taiwan.
>>
File: large.jpg (54KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
54KB, 500x354px
Chinese punished, assaulted, and attacked this cute 16 year old kpop idol over holding a Taiwanese flag she was handed on a show.

Because of this Taiwan will declare independence to protect the girl's honor. Starting ww3.

>>61130518
Taiwan election is happening.
>>
NOBODY BUT BRAINWASHED CHINKS CARE
Taiwanese are a bunch of overly effeminate faggots, who cares what happens to them.
>>
>>61130728
Wtf they are already 2 different countries, there will be no ww3
>>
She's hot.
>>
File: tzuyu.png (212KB, 550x726px) Image search: [Google]
tzuyu.png
212KB, 550x726px
http://www.business-standard.com/article/pti-stories/popular-singer-s-shows-in-china-cancelled-over-taiwan-issue-116011500252_1.html

poor girl bullied by chinese
>>
File: 1451641694162.webm (3MB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
1451641694162.webm
3MB, 950x534px
justice for chewy!
>>
>>61130817
>China sees the island as a breakaway province, which it has threatened to take back by force if necessary.

Mainland china is mad Taiwan is a nicer place to live
>>
>>61130798
Ausfags confirmed chink vassal state along with Canada.
>>
>>61130889
Lmao it's more like Chiang got defeated by a bunch of fucking farmers so he had to run away to Taiwan
>>
>>61130420
Is it smart to vote for independence against a vastly superior force?

Who do they expect will defend them? Will they have their own military??
>>
---Daily Reminder---

The USA will never, ever, go to war with China for any reason. Have fun getting the absolute Lord blasted out of you.
>>
File: ai_fuck1.jpg (70KB, 550x384px) Image search: [Google]
ai_fuck1.jpg
70KB, 550x384px
>>61130420
>mfw i just voted DPP
feels good man

Remove commies
>>
Jiang kai shek forever KMT all the way!
>>
>>61130889
They both see each other as breakaway provinces.
>>
>>61131165
We have a military, but we don't expect to beat China in a conventional war. The plan is to maintain our de facto independence, and wait till China's inevitable collapse. It may take another generation, but the younger generation know they'll live to see it.

It will be glorious.
>>
>>61130889
>Mainland china is mad Taiwan is a nicer place to live
Pretty much Taiwan and Hong Kong are livable places mainland Chinese are jealous
>>
>>61131417
maybe 50 years ago, when Taiwan realized it wasn't militarily feasible to take back China anymore it kinda just created its own nation.

Honestly when I first read that part of history, I was surprised at how keked Taiwan was.

Can you imagine if the United States gets exiled to Puerto Rico because they lost a civil war to a bunch of peasant commies. And then they didn't even try to take back continental US and pretended Puerto Rico to be USA.
>>
>>61130420
would marry
>>
File: ijerph-11-08909-g001-1024.png (1MB, 1024x959px) Image search: [Google]
ijerph-11-08909-g001-1024.png
1MB, 1024x959px
>>61131879
I'm sure they felt keked watching mainland China starve to death and anyone intelligent purged along with any cultural artifacts.
>>
>>61130420
Are you retarded? Taiwan will never fight for independence. It depends on China economically than China depends on it. All you hear from that bitch spewing out of her mouth is simple election rhetoric.

She wouldn't have the balls to do what she preaches once she reaches the presidential estate.
>>
>>61130959
While chaing lost fair and square that doesn't explain mainland china's buttdevistaion when it comes to Taiwan.
>>
>>61132149
In addition, she wouldn't even begin to dare to imagine the economic impact of creating a hostile environment with China no matter how bad she thinks the Chinese is. Chinese tourism is a large chunk of the Taiwanese economy and all it takes is for Xi to say no to travelers and Taiwan will be brought to its knees.

>Technological edge
Not when the Chinks are outoffering Taiwanese talent on all fronts

>Mfg. Q&A control
Taiwan used to have an edge. China has now caught up both in capacity, cost, and quality.

Not much left for the tiny island.
>>
>>61132224
They are the same way on anything national. It's just ingrained in every Chinese person since they are little kids.

>5000 year old history
>China is masters of humanity
>China invent everything
>just 100 years of humiliation
>everything belong to china

Insecurity is built into Chinese people since young.
>>
>>61130420

I dont know your identity. But you keep making anti-Chinese threads about this matter.

This is between Han Chinese so fucking stay out and mind your own business.

If you don't iunderstand the history between China and the island which has been part of China for long time then you have no right to tell Chinese what to do.

This is a very personal matter to Chinese so please just fuck out.
>>
>>61132345
still makes no sense why they have such a boner for Taiwan, I mean they were enemy states for like 30 years after the civil war and had no contact with each other.

The two systems are so different and Taiwan people hate mainlanders. The hell's the point

I think it has more to do with strategic importance from a military perspective
>>
>>61132338
Yes, but China is terrible at being "friendly" with Taiwan. Which is far more important than economics. There have been many, many, countries with high amount of trade that have gone to war in the past. That isn't actually a deterrent.

She won't do anything rash though.
>>
>>61132514
They are brought up being taught this. It's ingrained.

"Taiwan is like a child who ran away from it's parents and refuses to identify with them" etc.

Since young, ingrained along with nationalistic pride. Also they will never, ever hear anything to the contrary.
>>
>>61131292
idiot, CKS is the same as Mao and KMT is pro One China.
>>
>>61132563
Comes the day when China sets a deadline for Taiwan like it did for HK, Americans won't step in. For Taiwan like is the case for Japan, the US will continue playing the juggling game in order to maintain a foothold in the region they can actually land troops on in case they go to war. But the DPP will never get the full autonomy that it and the youths that follow behind it want.
>>
>>61132712
On top of this, CKS's rule is almost equivalent to Mao's in the early days. It's not until 1970s that democratic proceedings started trickling down from the government level to the people.
>>
>>61130420
>Taiwanese

Dont you mean Chinese Taipai?
>>
>>61132734
It's a very different case than HK.
>>
Honestly I think most of us really just want to see a united China again. Seeing that Taiwan are a bunch of keks that lack the strength to conquer mainland and would sellout to be a Burger/Jap bitch, mainland is our best bet at accomplishing unity.
>>
>>61130420
I'd oppress her with my dick to be honest
>>
>>61130420
Fuck is Taiwan?

Are you reffering to chinese Taipei?
>>
>>61132734
would never happen, HK was a loan/colony to the UK.

Taiwan has always had its own governing body formed by Han Chinese.
>>
>>61130420

Taiwan's not a recognized country by the UN so it's really only a matter of time before China declares a deadline for Taiwanese accession. But honestly I thin what will happen is either Taiwan will become a special administrative region like Taiwan and have autonomy, or China might decide to become a Federation.
>>
File: China-ed-policy.jpg (47KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
China-ed-policy.jpg
47KB, 500x300px
>>61132920
poor chink

>forcing successful Taiwan to merge with China and become worse is a great thing
>>
>>61130798
Final fuckingly! NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT TAIWAN and that's why they should be handed over to the Chinese.
>>
>>61131262
What a fucking cuck.
>>
File: yzfMcJp.jpg (133KB, 749x938px) Image search: [Google]
yzfMcJp.jpg
133KB, 749x938px
President of Taiwan apologizes for Tzuyu

This person is in the favorable to China party.
>>
ITT a pack of assmad chinks shitposting about their grorious shitty 9th world fuckhole.
go back to your smoggy shitpit and enjoy your cancer faggots.
>>
1989 TS
>>
>>61133104
to.you poor children in rural areas having access to school is a bad thing ?
>>
>>61133276
Okay you balding, obese, impotent, hairy, smelly, constant sweating garbage
>>
Republic of China, should be taken off by Taiwanese, and change the name of the country to Taiwan.
>>
>>61132361
>>61132859
>>61132920
>>61132991
>>61133075
>>61133204
>>61133137

Chinese shills living the dream of living anywhere but China. But the shilling never ends!

Given how many offsprings of top CPC members live permanently abroad, shows how much of a hopeless shithole their own motherland is. Keep barking.
>>
Taiwan independence has two obstacles, first being that UN won't recognize it as its position in security council was given to China in 60s. Second is idea of one China still held by vast majority in both mainland and Formosa. This is just some kikeshit clickbait..
>>
Taiwan should speak English.
I want to sex Taiwan
>>
>>61130420
Who's this cutie patootie
>>
>>61130420
Its Chinese Taipei, and rightful property of Zhuggao
>>
>>61134485
My wife, back off.
>>
>>61133980
Implying pro separation degenerates aren't native niggers. Your "successful Taiwan" wouldn't have existed without us Han's cultural enrichment.
>>
>>61130889
Taiwan has a murder rate 4 times higher than mainland China's, is poor too, and is basically not a real country rofl
>>
>>61132920
The communist rats on the mainland aren't real chinese, no thanks to grorious chairman mao and the great leap down the shitter

At least the taiwanese still know how to write their own language properly
>>
>>61134756
How's her son doing?
>>
>>61134809
fine thank you :)
>>
The vote will fail. China will just rig that shit. Prove me wrong
>>
>>61130420
Taiwanese are fucking traitorous scum and will be dealt with accordingly.
>>
>>61130420
>Taiwan
>Real country
pick one
>>
File: 1452852401484.jpg (591KB, 2500x2930px) Image search: [Google]
1452852401484.jpg
591KB, 2500x2930px
>>61130420
oh herro prease
>>
>>61130420
My high school physics teacher was tawainese,we talked a lot about politics before and after the class,he really hated the chinks.Chinks are worse than cockroachs imo
>>
>>61134795
Canada and USA have higher murder rates too.

Must be worse countries to live in.
>>
>>61134775
We never deny we are Han descendants. However, the only "real" cultural enrichment Taiwan ever had was the 50 year long Japanization. Not the 70 years plus of KMT pillaging.

When are you going back to your shithole motherland, and be a real Chinese?
>>
>>61134775
Shut the fuck up subhuman
>>61133980
Godspeed friend
>>
>>61135127
This statement coming from Ireland is very fucking funny
>>
>>61135246
Thank you Brazilian bro.
>>
>>61131165
Do you even America?
>>
MORDETH13 IS THAT YOU?
>>
>>61135330
>Black portugal
people in glass houses mate
>>
>>61133980
Yes it's painfully obvious who the butthurt chinks are. Every person I know, be it Jap, American, Swede, etc who has visited Taiwan said that it is a great place where people are actually really nice. Especially compared to mainland China where everyone is dirty and rude
>>
>>61135057
Truth. Even the Cantonese didn't abandon the race after the commies tried to get rid of our language.

You guys talk the same, you literally have nothing except the fact that Taiwan wants to remain a puppet by the USA.

Sellouts.
>>
http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/watch-taiwan-presidential-frontrunner-officially-endorses-marriage-equality/

Theres a shit ton of lesbians in taiwan for some reason. Quite the opposite from here where its mainly guys who are gay.

>>61135234
>When are you going back to your shithole motherland, and be a real Chinese?

kek a sexpat
>>
>>61135636
Swedecuck, We're talking about race unity here. Please go back to your bull. The grownups are talking.

If you can't see that Taiwan is literally Chinas Ukraine's Dontsek region, you're retarded.
>>
File: talbertobarbosa.jpg (7KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
talbertobarbosa.jpg
7KB, 184x184px
>>61135506
HOL UP *SMACK LIPS* U BE SAYING WE WUZ EMPIRE N SHEIT?
>>
>>61135749
how's your acid rain huehuehue
>>
>>61135652
>commies tried to get rid of our language.
second generation cantonese here, i actually like learning mandarin than canto. Its easier than canto and sounds better. Learning just one language instead of two is much eaiser and i hope mandarin displaces the other chinese languages. And then we dont have to argue about useless language fights.
>>
>>61135893
Please. Cantonese is the higher brow and easier one to speak. Six tones vs four(five) and the only Chinese cities worth visiting speak Canto. Including pretty much every major China town in history. Mainlanders fucked up spreading the Cantos around the world.
>>
>>61135707
I was born here, did my military service here, just voted here - how does that make me an expat? And regarding our lesbians, I haven't seen single bull-dyke, transracial, sjw type around here. We respect most of our homos because they act respectable. Whereas American homos...

>>61135748
What race unity? Like those rich/poor Chinese fleeing their own country and live off Canada?
>>
>>61135748
Look, a Chinese Canadian, that's rare.
>Taiwan is the same as Donetsk
Even if I'd pretend that Russia handled that rationally it still doesn't compare. No one in Taiwan, except maybe a handfull of crazy commies, want to reunite with China. They despise the main landers, as does all Chinese who are civilized (Hong Kong etc). Shut down your chink restaurant and go back to your smog filled shithole
>>
>>61136229
We're still apart of the country. We'll spark the democratic revolution. You pussies will join in afterwards I bet. Like usual claiming everyone elses work as your own. Now you're gonna go with this bullshit party and suck the Americans cock for the next decade? Good job. Literally all your gains have come from the USA and your immigrants who fled your shitty typhoon plagued island. Think about it. 8000 years of history and you shit on it in 60 years. To be an american puppet state non the less. Grow a spine.

>>61136321
Explain why HK is trying to stay, and push democratic reforms? You fucking cuck. Stop talking like you understand Chinese politics or history. Taiwan are race traitors clean and simple. C'mon. South America calls their bullshit leaders on it. So does everywhere else in the world. Taiwan is an american puppet now.
>>
>>61136597
>You are just an american puppet
>Because you're not our puppet

Doesn't work that way, little chink. The only puppets we have are the ones in Taipei, with another 4 months to pack their bags. If we are self aware enough to unshackle ourselves from the chinese interests, of course we can do the same for the americans.

And what democratic revolution? From your nice Canandian suburb? Do you know how many actual chinese dissidents are given asylum in Taiwan? I live and pay taxes here. Why don't you and your kind GTFO of Canada, go back to your country, and make it passable enough so your miserable compatriots don't have to sell their arms and legs to get out.
>>
>>61130420

>Taiwan

Taiwan is the legitimate chines goverment. Taiwan should consider the mainland the breakaway province and take it back by force.
>>
>>61136597
>HK is trying to stay
Don they have a choice? And how is that democracy coming? Not one mainlander I've talked to wanted democratic reforms, why would the party care about what some people in Hong Kong think? And how is not wanting to be a commie being a "race traitor"?
Oh? The commie leaders in South America is backing your commie dictatorship? That's a huge fucking surprise. You need a reality check, badly.
>>
>>61136597
Implying Canada gives fuck one about what happens in chinktown?

Oh wait, it's not Canada anymore... It's Chinada. You live in Toronto, don't you.

God my sides, Taiwan threads really are the cream of internet politics forums, like sucking the eyeball juices when you're done eating the fish.
>>
File: 1408544849209.jpg (78KB, 500x596px) Image search: [Google]
1408544849209.jpg
78KB, 500x596px
>tfw no Taiwanese qt3.14 gf to remove commie scum with
>>
>>61135165
I know a lot of Chinese-Americans and they hate the shit out of the chinks too.
>>
Cantonese sounds better than mandarin? you have to be fucking kidding me. Canto is like the top of the shit tier low class sounding languages. Its definitely in the top 3 which includes vietnamese and tagalog. Cantonese literally sounds like a person imitating someone talking that has downsyndrome.
>>
If Taiwan declares independence, is China going to Maidan their ass?

Or just get mad like Kim Jong Un?
>>
So many Americana shills here.

I bet you all loved Obama too.

Shit, this jap pedo board has really lost its edges

>>61138065
Chinese would create the Taiwan bay.

Expect the vote to look weird. Alot of ballots to go missing.
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 439x335px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 439x335px
>>61136597
>8000 years of history and you shit on it in 10 years.
Yeah i know right, it's pretty shocking what the communists did. Erasing the Four Olds (Cultures, Customs, Habits and Ideas and all, destroying/defacing imperial era artifacfs and changing the writing system

Are today's mainlanders even chinese anymore? Not bloody likely. More like a blank, red mass with no culture or identity outside the party line
>>
What are the major parties?

who is most likely to win?

Who typically wins?

why is this significant?

SO MANY QUESTIONS

0 ANSWERS
>>
Hello as a northern Chinese master race Han Chinese. I'd just like to say you are all acting like evil zionists by trying to enforce divide and conquer. Whites are no different when it comes to this. China and Han Chinese only work when unified, any loser who wants separation is a selfish weakling who'd rather abandon the country than improve it. Han is always and forever Chinese. Chinese includes all the ethnicities in our borders.

Thanks for listening subhumans.
>>
Everything in South East Asia is rightful Zhuonguo clay especially Taiwan
>>
>>61138126

So basically: you're living in one of the richest white countries, but you're shitting on Taiwan for being traitors, because they did not want to go full communism?

History as proved them right. They did the right thing, and now they have a nice country.
>>
>>61130420
I fucking HATE the PRC. holy shit. Fucking scum. Ill literally kill them for oppressing muh Taiwanese waifu
>>
>>61138330
>Implying the Taiwanese kept anything either.

>>61138466
I'm saying they need to come back into the fold. They're gonna divide and conquer TW without a gunshot. KMT loses and they become another Japan, SK, Bunbun.
>>
>>61138466

Ah, another Chinese from a white country...

Why does it matter whether Taiwan is integrated in China or not?

The countries can still trade and work together.

We're not butthurt that Australia and New Zealand are not the same country.
>>
>>61138531
>Implying HK ditching and returning did anything to slow it's economic growth.
>Taiwan has a nice "country" It's an island you can drive up and down in a day in an earthquake, tsunami and typhoon zone lol.

>>61138629
Ya lets let the Americans subvert and divide another country.. Cause they have no reason to influence Chinese policy or box them in.
>>
I do not understand Taiwan flag calling Chinese chinks

aren't they both chinks

do North Koreans call South Koreans gooks
>>
>>61138504
True 家庭。We need to create a sinosphere. Should we do mass migration, incinerate their jungles or just make the sea Chinese out breed them?
>>
>>61138345
Pro-China Party, Pro-Independence Party.

Pro-Independence.

It's been back and forth since they started having elections.

Pro-China would be closer with China. Pro-Independence would be closer to everyone else, like the US.
>>
>>61130420
FREE TAIWAN
R
E
E

TAIWAN
>>
>>61138818
It's like white americans call black americans niggers.
>>
>>61130420
China should just annex them and nepal at this point holy shit.

I want to see a natalia of taiwan as a figurehead for chinese annexation.
>>
>>61138711

So Taiwan should just hand over its goverment to unlawful bandits that sized the country due to Russian financing?

Taiwan would be smart to remove PRC influence from it's goverment until china has a goverment that it can deal with it fairly.
>>
>>61138711
Shut the fuck up chink. You Mainland Chinese are the kings of all cucks. Literally rejecting any prospect of freedom from the central communist regime. Your day of the rope is coming.
>>
>>61138711
America isn't doing anything. No one in Taiwan wants to become the next Hong Kong. It's not some secret plot, but the fact they know mainland Chinese government is shit compared to their own government. That if they reunite the country will get flooded by 40 million mainlanders who will shit up everything.

They want to stay independent because mainlanders are such jackasses.

China lacks any tact and attacking a 16 year old shows it. No one is going to willingly join China. Hell, most elites leaving the country or setting up their children to leave the country.

So much for "loyalty" when your Xi Jinpings daughter is in Harvard.

The nationalism / chinese identity is just a fabricated mythos to keep the drone/pleb chinks in line.

So they can rally all about how Taiwan should be reunited for glorious china all the while they try their best to move to someplace not China.
>>
>>61138835

Once you've created your sinosphere, are you going to move out and join it, or keep enjoying life in Australia?

Is it that you expats are more nationalistic than the others, or if China did not have this censorship firewall we would realize that mainland Chinamen are even worse?.
>>
>>61138711
>muh evubl american capitalists
Stop trying to hide the fact that 98% of the Taiwanese hate China and would rather die than become a part of that shit again.
Don't you have some islands to build outside of the Philippine coast? That sea isn't going to illegally claim itself.
>>
SOMEONE UPDATE US ON THE VOTING
>>
>>61130420
But Taiwan is China, silly.
>>
>>61138913
that literally makes zero sense

they are the same race

black and white are not the same race
>>
>>61138345
Main parties:
KMT - Chinese nationalists.
DPP - Taiwanese nationalists.

Current third parties are irrelevant.

The KMT is expected to loose both the presidency and the parliament. The latter which they've held onto since it first existed. This is significant because once they loose the majority, we can finally halt all that groundwork for Chinese annexation, and have some sorely needed reforms (labor, consumer protections etc).

Should the chinese realize their annexation dream is impossible, it will seriously erode their faith in their already shaky regime. For this invasion was promised to them since Mao's era.

Keep barking, shills
>>
Is 4chan actually banned in China? I never seen any chinese flag here? Or maybe im just a newfag.
>>
File: gonnaget.jpg (483KB, 1166x720px) Image search: [Google]
gonnaget.jpg
483KB, 1166x720px
ummm.. such a sweet girl, the things they must have done to her in that deep underground prison cell
>>
>>61139162
How about white american hipsters and white american rednecks?
>>
we ABC news NOW

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory/taiwanese-rally-flag-waiving-pop-star-36327940

poor tzuyu
>>
>>61130420
>Taiwanese
m8 you do realize Taiwan is the remains of the Republic of China. People in Taiwan are just civilized chinese.
>>
>>61139267
happens very unoften
>>
>>61139267
Yes, free thought is banned in China.
>>
>>61139267

They censor the fucking New York Times website, so the last thing they want is them getting red pilled on 4chan...
>>
>>61138629
>from a white country
I was born in China and went to Australia when I was 4. I can see the propaganda from the east and west and know exactly why they think the way they do. Also makes me redpill on the way different races are. My family were soldiers of the glorious communist party, landlords and farmers. Growing up amongst the subhuman rejects of south east Asia, the petty merchant class of China, the subhuman whites of Australia and all the other rejects from different countries of the world was quite an interesting experience.

It still amazes me why westernised Chinese are so self deprecating and have low self esteem. It is getting better though.

China has to stay together because that way China is strong. It's the only way it can succeed as a country. The reason is that the only flaw I can admit about the Chinese is that too many of us betray our own kind, either for personal gain, emotional satisfaction, a sense of pride or hurt feelings. Every other flaw of the Chines originates from betrayal, Chinese parents betray their kids trust which makes their kids shun their parents values. This is why China has been a dictatorship throughout its history. This is because Chinese people are actually very individualistic and are always thinking of how to further their own gains. The very fact that Chinese people are the only Asian race ruling multiple countries in Asia aside from the Arabs and Turks shows our individuality. We need to unite.

tl;dr: Different Chinese countries don't cooperate well, they'd rather back stab each other. You can see evidence in the Taiwanese cuck in this thread using the word chink while claiming Han descent. This is why Chinese people can only be great as one nation.
>>
>>61132361
>p-prease stop paying attention to teh bad tingz we are doing over here..
>this is vewy offensive prease keep you whitu piggu noses out of tis
>>
>>61139267

I saw one the day before yesterday and was like whoa
>>
>>61139173
wait invasion which way?
>>
>>61138580
>>Implying the Taiwanese kept anything either.
They sure did. They kept their language, for one :^)

I bet you use the simplified monkey characters

Cuck
>>
I love Taiwan politics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZ-hNVfTZqw
>>
File: dorisyeh1.jpg (98KB, 720x963px) Image search: [Google]
dorisyeh1.jpg
98KB, 720x963px
>>61139267
>>61139053
Real chinese shills live abroad - because even they don't want to go near that cesspool they're shilling for. lol

>>61139038
TRUTH

>>61138943
We already have a goddess for Taiwan nationalism. Meanwhile you have a nigger for a president, and a bulldyke psychopath as his successor.
>>
>>61139550
>China has to stay together because Taiwan an island with like 32 million and 500 billion revenue is important

lel

China is going to be invaded by the UK any day now. The only way to stop that is for Taiwan to lose any self governance and become bitches to chinese oligarchy.

OR China could just be rational humans instead of savages and work out improving relations and become aligned like US/UK or other tight relationships.

Instead China has to threaten them so much that they get to spend a lot on USA armament to defend themselves from rabid chinks.
>>
File: SS Legions.jpg (106KB, 400x756px) Image search: [Google]
SS Legions.jpg
106KB, 400x756px
>>61139173
When will you start accepting volunteers who want to help you in the fight against the communist dogs?
>>
>>61139550
>glorious
The only thing glorious about the chinese communist party is their chinese kill count.
>>
Goddamn. What a cutey
>>
>>61139673
What's your opinion on Jolin?
>>
>>61139173
So let me get this straight

KMT is sort of like the exiled former capitalist government of china in Taiwan and want a reunified capitalist china while DPP considers Taiwan separate from chine and wants to focus on social issues in the country?
>>
>>61138711
>Ya lets let the Americans subvert and divide another country

You could say the same for the Soviets, who had no business helping the Chinese communists in the early 20th century.
>>
>>61139173
You're under commie rule either way. Afaik, commie companies own everything on your island.
>>
>>61139550

So when are you going back?

I see quite a few Chinese nationalists here and in Canada, and in the US they have Chinese people who subscribe to identity politics and want to blame white Americans for keeping them down.

But your opinion is worthless if you don't put your money where your mouth is.

It's easy to enjoy an easy life in a rich western country and tell others what to do.

Are you going to move to Taiwan if it ever gets unified with mainland China? Or keep enjoying the comfy life in a rich capitalist country run by white people?
>>
>>61138629
Also you forget that Australia and New Zealand are multicultural colonies so there isn't a strong racial identity. China is 90% Han Chinese so there's a strong national identity it needs to maintain. Basically imagine if the Maoris and Indigenous Australians wanted independence from white rule and wanted to break off chunks of Australia and New Zealand to call their own. It would create chaos. Look at East Timor and the fact that Papua New Guinea wants to free the western half of their island (not that indoshits deserve anything).
>>
>>61139267
The vast majority of the internet is blocked in mainland China. The Chinese government deliberately blocks its citizens from information that may or may not inspire difference to the regime. There have been some PRC posts on 4chan, but they are usually through non-Chinese posters,, proxy, etc
>>
File: julius evola.jpg (22KB, 363x501px) Image search: [Google]
julius evola.jpg
22KB, 363x501px
>>61138875
>>61139173
ty
>>
File: CKLZAiqUMAAjx4A.jpg (100KB, 600x799px) Image search: [Google]
CKLZAiqUMAAjx4A.jpg
100KB, 600x799px
>>61139879
They aren't "breaking free".

CCP never controlled Taiwan in it's entire history.

It's like USA asking for the UK to become a state.
>>
>>61130420
>>61139755
thats all i thought at first man
>>
>>61139550

You are dumb as fuck. The PRC was a foreign backs army the destroyed the legitimate and Representative goverment of china.

Taiwan are the people who still have their souls as chines, the main land goverment is a machine that wants to destroy heritage and honor for the sake of obedience and slavery.

Who started communism? was it a chines person? No! it was a Jew, how can people who follow the teaching of a western Jew even consider themselves chines.
>>
I just got back from Taiwan and Korea with my American-Taiwanese gf, and holy shit, look at all these fucking Chinese shills. The case for Taiwan vs China is not even fucking close.

Taiwan
>US ally
>Relatively free-market economy, extremely rich compared to mainland China (Taipei is full of BMWs and smartphones)
>Still pretty conservative and not rife with degenerate, sex-obsessed culture. Family is EVERYTHING
>Have been the scrappy underdogs in an extremely one-sided 60-year standoff

China
>COMMUNIST
>So shitty and polluted that the air is literal poison and you can't see the sun
>Corrupt to the core - you can't do anything without paying off the party
>Comically evil. Mass internet/media censorship, roving execution vans, convictions for the sake of organ harvesting
>Repeatedly genocided themselves in the 20th century, then did their best to destroy ANYTHING of historical or intellectual value in the Cultural Revolution
>95% of the country is still a 3rd world shithole, enslaved via internal passport systems to prop up the rich cities (which, again, have poison air)
>Total "nigger rich" culture of flashing expensive shit the second you can afford it - rich Chinese kids go to western colleges, cheat on their tests, and crash their German cars

If you think otherwise you're a fucking retard. Go visit both countries then tell me where you'd rather live.

PS: Korean food is amazing
>>
>>61139867
Your argument makes 0 sense in relevance. My opinion is my opinion regardless of anything you say. I don't need to move back to China or anything since 99% of my family lives there. I live in Australia because I am an Australian Chinese. Easy life? It's like you've never left your fucking basement. My life is far from easy as a Uni student working 3 jobs. I don't need to put my money where my mouth is because there isn't any need in my life to atm. Your arguments make no sense. You should be saying this shit to the separatists in Hong Kong protesting instead of getting into politics in China.
>>
File: shlomo.jpg (92KB, 879x608px) Image search: [Google]
shlomo.jpg
92KB, 879x608px
>>61130420
>jew detected
>>
>>61130420
Inb4 the Chinese count the votes and find 99% are in favor of remaining part of China. Objectors are summarily shot.
>>
>>61138943
a lot of american blood will be spilled though

taiwan gave and lend the bankers that established the federal reserver a lot of gold in return for protection back in the 30s to 40s. giving taiwan back means the feds lose the rights to the gold that backed the USD and the gold that are being circulated. The western bankers will never allow it and will rather send in american troops to fight the chinese than to return the gold.

the amount of gold we are talking is in tens of trillions (basically most of the gold won and fought by the chinese through out asia for 5000 years history) The KMT took the gold and ran with it when the commies took over

the jew really really loves their gold no joke
>>
>>61140045
Your a fool. You misunderstood my argument. I'm talking about the Chinese race remaining as one nation regardless of what government is ruling it so long as it is united and the government is Chinese. You mericlaps are truly dumb.
>>
>>61140089
>PS: Korean food is amazing

This is true but for some reason it gets no credit in America.
>>
>>61138345

KMT(pro-reunification)

DPP(pro-independence)

PFP(Pro-independence anti KMT)

DPP with 55% and the rest split by the proindependence party.

Same shit in the US. eight years for one party 8 years for the second party once people get tired of the first party, then second party wins because of dissatisfaction with the other party and rinse and repeat.

Because im bored

>>61140045

Taiwanese look nothing like koreans you gook.
>>
I thought that Taiwan didn't want to say they are separate from China because they consider themselves the real China, and China doesn't want to admit that Taiwan has been independant
>>
File: UP9hJR9.jpg (106KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
UP9hJR9.jpg
106KB, 1920x1080px
PLZ HELP BTFO MUSLIMS

>>61140050
>>61140050

>>61140050
>>61140050
>>61140050
>>
>>61139879
Maori signed on as British citizens, new zealand and australia as nations was not a concept before British colonization.
Maori would never ever demand seperation because they're utterly reliant on the gov for handouts and are completely pacified.
>>
>>61140200

jesus christ dude how the fuck do you breathe?

you also hyper overestimated the value of gold.
>>
>>61140219

It is better to stand up and change things than submit to a government the represents nothing of what it means to be chines.
>>
>>61135246
>not even white
and never will be
>>
>>61139267
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/country/CN/
Mostly proxies, followed by HK
>>
>>61140083
Lol you're a fucking dumb cunt. There's a very good reason why the communists won in the end despite having less money, influence and resources than the nationalists. Chiang Kai shek fucked up Sun Yat-sen's wonderful administration and betrayed the Chinese. Yes, a Jew started communism. But which countries are being ruled by Jews right now? Democratic ones such as all the western counties. Which countries are oppressing the zionists and their puppets? China and its allies.

Quit shitting in your own mouth subhuman.
>>
>>61135234
>Implying I'm not on a sacred mission to enrich Americans
>>
File: chiang_kai_shek.jpg (132KB, 800x715px) Image search: [Google]
chiang_kai_shek.jpg
132KB, 800x715px
Taiwan ROC is the legitimate government of all of China, and is merely in exile until they can retake the mainland.
>>
>>61140219
how is it "united" if it requires China invading and subjugating people who don't want to join?

I don't know if you realize that but it would be a horrible thing for all Chinese for that to happen.

If you are not subhuman IQ you'd realize this. China has done nothing but make Taiwan not want to be annexed. They mismanaged it.

It has nothing to do with Taiwan. Do you understand?

Hong Kong's assurances of democracy became completely corrupted after reunification. China has an aggressive stance on Taiwan.

Neither of these things are going to lead to reunification. If China invades Taiwan one day, the international backlash and possible ww3 will hurt China more than having an extra island would.

This is the problem with China's relations in the region, they just fuck everything up and make it easy as fuck for everyone to unite, against chinese.
>>
>>61140326
if you think the bankers will just give up the gold without a fight you are dreaming.

before the usd become fiat the bankers need to back the currency with gold to gain confidence.

wanna know why gaddafi was assasinated? because he wanted to back his currency with oil and gold.

the jewish bankers WILL send american troops to protect the ownership of said gold trust me.
>>
>>61140089
This
>>
>>61138835
I'm not even chink but SEA Countrys would be better united
>>
台灣加油讚!!!
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 320x180px
I don't get it /pol. You give Germany never ending grief for picrelated, but don't side with Taiwan on this one?

> in b4 Taiwan is not a country

It sure as hell is. Has it's own unique culture which is much more different (and superior) to China and its own ethnic people
>>
>>61130420
Why exactly does China care about Taiwan so much? Even they have to realize that the island has been basically independent for 50+ years.
>>
DEATH TO TAIWAN!
>>
>>61140646
this

Taiwan, internationally, is considered to be the not-shit version of China.

China needs to get its shit together and stop being angry 12 year olds before they can reunite. Also after breaking every promise to HK, how can they expect any trust from Taiwan?
>>
>>61140646
As you can see in this thread, /pol/ is full of butthurt chinese that fled the mainland but were too stupid to drop the mindset they fled from.
>>
>>61135057
>>61135652
^these chinks in my country. When will it be time to remove eggroll?
>>
>>61140531
Why would they send troops unless China invades Taiwan? You're fucking insane.
>>61140646
If you actually read through the thread you'd see that the only people who aren't pro-Taiwan are communist shills
>>
>>61140348
Submit? Lol I like the communists. My family was communist and we knew the good, bad and ugly of the party and why they acted the way they did. It all comes down to a few bad people at the top controlling all the actions of the good communists (eg the gang of 4).

Everyone in China knows how bad the communists are but the Chinese are much more tolerant and forgiving to their governments.

Regardless of what the communists did, under communist rule China has had more freedom, wealth, influence and power than they ever did in the past. The nationalists? Great under Sun Yat-Sen (great man) but horrible under autistic Chiang Kai shek. Many communist leaders were nationalists who believed the communists held a better future for China which it did.

Some examples of nationalists who joined the communists include Deng Xiaoping a former Chairman and Zhou Enlai, one of the greatest military leaders of the World War II and Cold War era.
>>
>>61140710
because if taiwan belongs to china the amount of gold that was shipped to the states rightfully belongs to china in that case not to mention the GDP yielded by the island will now go straight to the chinese government. the island is pretty much "gold" to china
>>
File: gook.jpg (6KB, 225x191px) Image search: [Google]
gook.jpg
6KB, 225x191px
ITT: chinks & gooks

noone cares about the destiny of your subhuman demonic insect races.

/thread
>>
>>61140710
It cockblocks China's sea accessibility. The only thing stopping China from steamrolling Taiwan is international treaties
>>
https://www.yahoo.com/news/taiwan-k-pop-star-flag-row-escalates-apology-051021252.html

yahoo news now

Good job attacking a little girl chinks.
>>
>>61140422

>There's a very good reason why the communists won in the end despite having less money, influence and resources than the nationalists.

except they didn't, the nationals put more resources into fighting japan because they were actual patriots.

meanwhile the communist had Russia backing them up because the couldn't wait to serve foreign masters for power.

> oppressing the zionists and their puppets? China and its allies.

hah that is a good one, as the PRC has pad locks on factories that make smart phones.
>>
>>61140819
Go watch your wife take Turkish dick faggot.

>>61140833
t. faggot with no national pride
>>
>>61140467
That's what unity is dumb cunt. Invasion and subjugation followed by assimilation or recognition of common cultural values. America and Rome itself were created in this way. Again, you shit in your own mouth.
>>
>>61140796
sorry yea only if china invades taiwan i forgot to say that. usa and taiwan is bounded by a treaty where usa is required to help taiwan in the event of a chinese invasion.
>>
>>61140110
>Separatists
>Leased from the Qing Dynasty
>Regime change
>Brought back into the fold of the new regime
>Identify more with the Tigers and the West
>Not politically separate from the beginning
>>
>>61140227
I went to school next to Koreatown in LA (you know, the one where they got on the rooftops and shot blacks in the 91 riots), and I ate there multiple times a week. Not just KBBQ, but bibimbaps, dumplings, all their shit, I love it. Food in actual Korea is like that but even better, and with way more variety. I definitely want to go back to Seoul, but preferably at a time of year where it isn't so fucking cold.
To stay on topic: Taiwan #1. Chinese are angry poorfags who have to be ultra-supportive of their horrific government to emotionally cover for the fact that they nigged out and destroyed their entire heritage and culture with communism.
>>
The Chinese in SEA are kind of different from their counterparts in East Asia. They are very united in many aspects, overcoming political and social discrimination. It's almost impossible to secure any sort of government aid in public sectors without being treated like 2nd class citizens resorting in having to create their own private businesses and rely on their social connections for safety and betterment.

After generations of succumbing to its discriminatory effects, the results are a strong, close-knit, self-reliant community
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 500x209px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 500x209px
>>61140422
>Chinese calling Anglos subhuman.
>Forgets that Anglos btfo China on several occasions and caused the whole country to be addicted to opioids. While taking Hong Kong for 100 years.
>Forgets that Anglos and Americans backed them up in WW2.
>Forgets that without the Burma Road and Weapon/Logistic support China would be a Japanese colony.
>Forgets Chinese idolize Western culture, technology and Caucasian appearance to the point of outright copying it.

I dunno.. Seems like you're the subhumans here. Getting partly colonised and all. I hope you're enjoying your time in our superior nations. Keep shilling for the CCP :^)
>>
>>61140891
Yes, so the best move for China is to invade Taiwan tomorrow?

I'm sure that move will work out the best.
>>
>>61131631

It will be. It really will.
>>
>>61140819
Oh look, a subhuman cuckrace that's about to be erased off the face of the earth whose only achievements of any relevance happened in the last 500 years. No one cares about you hurry up and die.
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 429x581px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 429x581px
R.O.C. is best China.
>>
>>61139038
It's literally written into US law that they must defend, militarily, Taiwan if they were to ever be attacked.
>>
>>61140809

As you keep posting from Australia. Communism has a short lifespan it is already starting to unravel. Better for Taiwan to wait thing out and deal with the next government.
>>
>>61140891

If there are common cultural values then why do you need to invade them against their will?

We have common values with the rest of the anglosphere. But the US is not trying to invade all of us. It's voluntary, based on shared history, values, etc.

In the China vs Taiwan case, it does not seem to be based on any actual legitimacy, but on who has the bigger army. That doesn't make them right.
>>
How can brutal mainland Chinese even claim to be Chinese when they butcher and simplify Hanzi characters for ignorant peasants?

This is the civilized way to write "China": 中國
This is the barbaric way to write "China": 中国
>>
>>61139692
To be a friend of Taiwan. All you need to do is to smack some common sense into any delusional chinaman you come across. Also, stay nationalist, love your countrymen, and support nationalism (not expansionist-nationalism like the chinese type) worldwide.

>>61139797
Uninspiring.

>>61139800
Pretty much. Except KMT is more crony-capitalist. More so on the cronyism side.

>>61139856
Even chairman Xi couldn't stop me from voting today. Also, the chinese may have a significant share of our economy, the same could be said vice versa. The largest private employer in china is Taiwanese: Foxconn

>>61140452
Lol dementia
>>
>>61141014
any tips to do in Singapore? I am going there next week, hook up a bro.
>>
>Taiwan has 23 million people
When the fuck did this happen, holy fuck they're a small island and they got 23 MILLION FUCKING PEOPLE, sheeit.
Also I think they should be independent, its like Britain complaining about its island colonys and shit, China needs to chill
>>
>>61130420

台湾是中国的土地

Also hong kong is China too, also macau

and also sinapore and also vancouver

Fuck off you traitors.
>>
File: overseas chinese.jpg (51KB, 259x701px) Image search: [Google]
overseas chinese.jpg
51KB, 259x701px
Reminder to the overseas rats and sympathics shilling for the CPC; you all are worthless trash and should immediately drown yourselves in the nearest septic tank.
>>
>>61141098
Ant

Just be quiet online. Your viewpoints are only useful when you keep them to yourself and be a good factory worker for $1 a week.
>>
>>61141219
Why don't you guys go back to China if it's so great? I don't understand the mindset of the Chinese diaspora.
>>
File: 1429748505918.png (368KB, 541x703px) Image search: [Google]
1429748505918.png
368KB, 541x703px
>>61131262
When you go independent, please annex Hong Kong, Macau, and Singapore, creating a democratic federation of rich Chinese islands.
>>
>>61141098
>whose only achievements of any relevance happened in the last 500 years

The (idiotic) economic and political ideology you are defending was invented by a German.

Just saying...
>>
>>61141023
>thinks a few decades shows anything

In China's entire existence Britain has been invaded and raped repeatedly by mainland Europeans, had its former empire ripped apart by itself and thinks it can talk to big China?

We've outlasted so many empires and we still exist today. It ain't about conquering, it's about ruling my little barbarian. Tell me who's being genetically erased by the same subhumans China cuckolded? The kebabs.
>>
File: bow.gif (1MB, 500x343px) Image search: [Google]
bow.gif
1MB, 500x343px
>>61141298
We are here to take over of course.
>>
>>61141219
Word. Traitors must be re-educated :^)
>>
>>61141298

I was born in Canada, but I still believe in a united chinese people/nation.
>>
>>61130420
my chinese teacher is from Taiwan and is cute
>>
>>61141098
>China
>8000 years of infighting, killing, and eating rice
Have you read Chinese history?

Chinese Unity is a myth historically. Chinese helped Mongolians conquer China for fucks sake. You go back in history and you're all killing each other like everyone else in history.

I guess USA would be better off if we told Europe

"Europe, submit to USA rule or we will invade you".

Yes, that will surely advance American interests the most.

The thing you need to realize is China loses 1000x more invading Taiwan, and needs to work for poltical/social closeness instead of just saying "we will invade you chinks".
>>
>>61141206
frankly speaking, there's really nothing much you can do here where you can do it better in your own country. Its pretty much a glorified concrete jungle. Are you here on business?
>>
>>61138466
Hello, slave. Japanese expatriate here.

If I say "Unit 731" enough times, would you be triggered?
>>
>>61141219
>中国
Fucking savage, this is how it's written: 中國

ROC is the legitimate government of China and commies are the traitorous rebels.
>>
>>61141308
The paper your society can't function without and the gunpowder and artillery your country wouldn't exist without thr Chinese you know.

Btw it's fucking hilarious how /pol/ losers act so buttmad when they see the nationalism in Chinese that they can never see in their own endangered race.
>>
File: flag.jpg (56KB, 1250x517px) Image search: [Google]
flag.jpg
56KB, 1250x517px
>>61140833
don't you have your own flag flap Goldberg?
>>
>>61140125
Chinese authorities are not physically present in Taiwan :o
Because of, ionno, the Taiwanese army.
>>
>>61141527

You don't have nationalism you just want to be a slave. Taiwan actuly want to be chines.
>>
File: 12134456354905.jpg (51KB, 789x502px) Image search: [Google]
12134456354905.jpg
51KB, 789x502px
>>61141200
But I want to take up arms and die defending a Taiwanese beach from communist cockroaches

>love your countrymen
>Sweden
Yeah, I think it's a bit too late for that
>>
>>61141411
Would you think it is rational for me to claim that Puerto Rico, Guam, and the United States (ignoring shitskins) belong to England because I believe in a united British people/nation?
>>
>>61141505
Why do you insist on traditional chinese characters but reject traditional english spellings?
>>
>>61131262
God bless you sir.

FUCK COMMUNISM!
>>
>>61141527
Do you know who used gunpowder in Europe first?

Mongolians.
>>
>>61141472
Demon spawn. My grandparents made a living killing your kind and then got hailed as heroes. Now we can erase your country in 2 minutes. How do you feel? How does it feel that your country will cease to exist as soon as the white man pulls out his cock?
>>
>>61141470

There is a cool wheel you can take to see the city from above.

And they have a very nice indoor plant garden close to that cool tripod hotel.
>>
>>61141656
Chinese little dick fury.
>>
God damn, I love you /pol/.
>>
>>61141621
Big difference. Simplifying Hanzi is defacing something millennia old just to get some stupid peasant to read, while minor differences is spelling are not so aesthetically distasteful.
>>
>>61141527

Yeah, I know, paper, gunpowder and, what else, the fucking compass or something?

Thanks Chinabros.
>>
>>61135893
>>61136122
Personally, I think canto sounds like absolute shit
>>
By the way, the DPP are a SJW progressive party. They are the equivalent to Barack Obama.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Progressive_Party

>>61141788
In your opinion. I think American spellings downgrade the beauty of the written word.
>>
File: 1438305975718.jpg (184KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1438305975718.jpg
184KB, 600x900px
>>61140775
You mad, white boi?
>>
>>61141656

Lol.

Who else are you angry at? Botswana and Peru?
>>
File: africa1.jpg (28KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
africa1.jpg
28KB, 400x266px
>>61141843
The future of china is a black china.
>>
>>61141505

Honestly I grew up with Traditional characters, but what's the point of keeping that system? Simplified Chinese is better.
I'm a native cantonese speaker, but mandarin is the chinese standard. Taiwanese speakers, cantonese speakers, and all other 方言 speakers will be forced into mandatory mandarin classes to unlearn their barbaric ways.
>>
>>61141843
They are progressive in the sense European left party were progressive 20 years ago.
Nothing to do with genderZebra bifluid aromantic parasite from the West today.
>>
File: 1388408803954.jpg (516KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1388408803954.jpg
516KB, 1280x720px
If you overseas Chinese guys love Communist China and it's law so much that you wish to end Taiwans freedom and independence, you should practice what you preach and stop going on sites like this. After all, they're banned in mainland China.

If you wish to end the freedom of the Chinese people in China, it's hypocritical to want to keep indulging in these liberties yourself.
>>
>>61130420
That's the most attractive Asian woman I've ever seen to be completely honest with you. Only one I'd racemix with
>>
>>61141947
I think the reason they ban them is to stop the nationalism from making everyone hate them

IT's sort of like how American nationalism has become "ironic" online. Unleashing the chinese population on the internet would make everyone hate Chinese.
>>
>>61141719
Jew little snipped dick fury.
>>
File: BIG.png (219KB, 1100x780px) Image search: [Google]
BIG.png
219KB, 1100x780px
>>61141911
>This is what cuckolded Americans actually believe
Picture related, you are BLACKED American.

>>61141945
20 years ago was people like Tony Blair kek, they were what led the west into what it is now. Learn some political history.

>>61141947
4chan is not banned in mainland China. Stupid idiot. You just need to buy a pass to post.
>>
>>61141874
>Be assblasted about the ROC being better than the mainland in everyway.
>accuse others of being mad
Chink commies everyone.
>>
>>61141936
>barbaric ways

Oh boy, says the street shitter only surpassed by India.
>>
File: 1452192923344.gif (607KB, 800x792px) Image search: [Google]
1452192923344.gif
607KB, 800x792px
>>61141719
How does it feel to be bred out of existence, f a m?
>>
File: 1415666523389.png (747KB, 1020x746px) Image search: [Google]
1415666523389.png
747KB, 1020x746px
>>61141314
>Comparing Normans and Vikings to entirely foreign nations from the other side of the planet
Yeah completely different then an Industrial Empire coming from across the the Pacific ocean and Indian oceans. An invasion force more advanced with intent on seizing land. The French and Germans took chunks of China as well. And the fucking Japanese. You even lost all of Manchuria to Russia then Japan after. Pretty sad senpai.

>think you can talk big to china
Yeah and you were invaded by the Huns, Mongolians,(who established rulers on your lands as well) and several European nations. Along with Americans as well. You're just as cucked.

>we still exist today
Purely because the Allies stomped Japans shit in. If it wasn't for us backing up the KMT you'd be a Japanese colony and they'd be treating you like the subhumans you are. It was only when you Communists crawled out of the woodwork to strike when the KMT was weak from fighting Japan did the CCP get an advantage. Pretty slimey. Then again that's fitting for a slant eye anyways.

>barbarian
Lol look up that definition. Ironic how you copy the West in everything and still call us barbarians. How cute. The Chinese think they're more advanced then us.

>cuck
>litterally cucked by white men
Don't worry I'll enjoy sleeping with a couple more Chinese girls before I die. They love us. They always say how much better we are then you anyways :^)
>>
>>61142040

They have a program to tell their tourists how to behave abroad (don't shit on the ground like they do in India, don't carve your name in museum artefacts, this kind of stuff).

Maybe they could do the same thing for online stuff.
>>
>>61141936
>Im having trouble with characters that my barbaric ancestors mastered thousands of years ago
> Better erase thousands of years of my own history just so i can write my degenerate monkey simplified characters!
Communist education, everyone. You cant beat it :^)
>>
>>61142100
Go back to China, Chang
>>
>>61141392
I love when overseas chinese use that as sole argument for refusing to return. But we all know the minute the host country becomes just as shitty as back home, they're on the first plane out!

>>61141612
I feel sorry for Europe. If you can be respectable around our women, I'm sure you can find a home here.
>>
>>61130420
She's cute.
>>
>>61141206
Some of your soldiers are still hiding in the jungles, find them and bring them back
>>
File: madame-chiang-kai-shek.jpg (2MB, 2836x3660px) Image search: [Google]
madame-chiang-kai-shek.jpg
2MB, 2836x3660px
Soon, commies, soon...
>>
>>61142127
Post related >>61142181
>>
File: D1731as.jpg (56KB, 883x709px) Image search: [Google]
D1731as.jpg
56KB, 883x709px
>>61142181
sooo hungry

Thank you Mao!
>>
>All these Chinese "Americans", Chinese "Australians" & Chinese "Canadians" ITT

fucking LMAO

Good luck, Taiwan anon.
>>
>>61142238
Jew bro little snipped dick fury.
>>
>>61142308
Our past, your future.
>>
File: starving-children-china.jpg (113KB, 500x410px) Image search: [Google]
starving-children-china.jpg
113KB, 500x410px
These Chinese wonder why Taiwan didn't surrender to Mao and the glorious mainland!

Then they go look for some rice scraps before they finally die.
>>
>>61132361
Chinaman detected.
>>
>>61142307
Ehh, us slavs are doing pretty good, btw how's the reconquest of outer Mongolia and Manchuko goin?
>>
File: Sad UK.gif (303KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Sad UK.gif
303KB, 400x300px
>>61142104
>Blair's Britain
Benjamin Schwartz redpilled me on Blair. Sorry about that.
>>
>>61133980
I believe in you Taiwan. One day you will be free of the Commies
>>
File: JihadiJohn.jpg (128KB, 593x670px) Image search: [Google]
JihadiJohn.jpg
128KB, 593x670px
>>61142308
sooo dead

Thank you Shlomo!
>>
>>61130959
Say, Ping, whatcha doing in a white country?
>>
>>61142040
>You just need to buy a pass to post.

Why's that? Surprising though, considering they banned plenty of things like google, youtube, several news sites, twitter, porn sites, and filesharing sites.

You'd think if they banned porn/news/filesharing sites, they'd ban here too, seeing as you can find all that stuff on here.
>>
>>61133763
No, seriously, get the fuck out. No one wants tacky nouveau rich mainland faggots around. Go home.
>>
File: Deng-Xiao-Ping.jpg (583KB, 1000x1011px) Image search: [Google]
Deng-Xiao-Ping.jpg
583KB, 1000x1011px
>>61142606
>>
>>61142660
>Why's that?
Gets no substantial Chinese traffic.
>>
>>61142135
>>61142230

我真的不相信那些海外华人会背叛自己的民族和国家。

You guys think you‘re better than mainlanders because if your western upbringing, but you forgot your history. Some of you even refuse to learn the language and suck white dick for breakfast.

太丢脸.
>>
>>61142441
Ha ha hah a . So fucking clever.

I've seen all your kinds. Fat, sweating all the time, smells like rats, hairy, bald starts at age 22, etc.

8)
>>
>>61142660
>>61142712
Oh, you need a pass because the captcha is google which is banned.
>>
>>61141656
My grandfather sure had a lovely time bayoneting your little ching chong babies to death. Allegedly, of course.
>>
File: 1.jpg (158KB, 1090x1118px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
158KB, 1090x1118px
>>61142457
Just trolling senpai

I'm whiter than snow
>>
https://youtu.be/xN0vUlljX0I?t=2m13s
>>
File: 1436453491041.png (525KB, 600x595px) Image search: [Google]
1436453491041.png
525KB, 600x595px
>>61142740
>Some of you even refuse to learn the language and suck white dick for breakfast.
>>
File: Mao_Zedong_portrait.jpg (455KB, 689x912px) Image search: [Google]
Mao_Zedong_portrait.jpg
455KB, 689x912px
>>61142756
>bald starts at age 22
Comrade Mao didn't have too much up above, did he? Bald as a cue ball.
>>
>>61130420
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShS77sP8ERs
Every time
>>
File: 1289749924734.jpg (7KB, 252x240px) Image search: [Google]
1289749924734.jpg
7KB, 252x240px
>>61142833
>>
>>61136597
Go back to China and get the fucking ball rolling, asshole. If you aren't committed to being a Canadian then get the fuck out of this country.

Fuck.
>>
I like how /pol/ is scared of Jews trying to control discussion, when it's obvious IN THIS THREAD that Chinese with proxys are already doing it.
>>
>>61142978

Word. Apparently we have the same problem here. Or maybe they're just mainlanders using proxies (I know a few Chinabros here and they're cool).
>>
>>61139550
So China cannot succeed because a tiny ass island has seceded and wants to play indipendence? Grow up, seriously, you don't see any country in the world doing this, not even the South Koreans which have half of their clay infested by communist scum.
>>
>>61143083
They're not Chinese with proxies.

They're Chinese flooding Western countries.
>>
>>61142978
>Commited to being a Canadian

Sounds pathetic
>>
>>61138818

Long story short

>Commie and Nationalist Chinese civil war
>WWII happens
>Both sides "ally" to fend off the Japanese
>Nationalists do most of the fighting while Commies cower and backstab at every opportunity
>Exhausted Nationalists forced to retreat to Taiwan when the war is over and the fresh Commies gobble the mainland up
>Commies go full 1984 and begin the "Cultural Revolution". Culture, history, language, religion, almost all destroyed.
>Taiwan ends up as the true successor to China by default due to the mainland being a soulless abomination straight out of a globalist Jew's wet dream
>Hong Kong's downward spiral after making the mistake of leaving Britain for the mainland serves as a warning of what could happen to Taiwan
>>
>>61143083
>What is a diaspora

>>61142978
Why would anyone want to commit to being a faggot Canadian?
>>
>>61142242
I appreciate the offer and yes I can since I'm not some douchebag expat. I'm not confident that I would be able to learn Taiwanese though so I might have to pass. But I'll go visit you some day for sure
>>
>>61137249
[Support for the Republic of China intensifies]
>>
File: niceteeth.jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
niceteeth.jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
>>61142756
Your not exactly a supermodel yourself, cuck.
>>
>>61141219
Go back to fucking china then.
>>
File: hahaha.jpg (278KB, 643x697px) Image search: [Google]
hahaha.jpg
278KB, 643x697px
reminder that without authoritarian communist government, taiwan will be flooded with muslims in no time
>>
>>61136597

>We're still apart of the country
>>
>>61137249
best post in the thread
>>
>>61143287

Vancouver region is also China, therefore I am in China.

>being a retard cantocuck
>>
>>61143316
How does China burning down their muslims have any impact on other countries ?

Taiwan doesn't have parasitic migrants because no welfare here.
>>
>>61137494
Canada has 76% white Europeans. You cannot say the same, Ameribrother.
>>
>>61143428
You will get migrants soon once your DPP gets its way.
>>
File: download (45).jpg (10KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (45).jpg
10KB, 275x183px
>>61143428
there will be flooding in asia in the future. They are already in hongkong and japan. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFkJiPczCTA
>>
Fun Fact: The priceless treasures of the Palace Museum were saved by the Nationalists and placed in National Palace Museum in Taiwan. Savage mainland commie Red Guards would have destroyed these priceless treasures in one of their sick purges worthy of the Taliban destroying Buddhas or ISIS blowing up ancient ruins.
>>
>>61143372
Are you retarded? Drinking too much 三鹿? Go back to your glorious 支那
>>
>>61143466
Considering how "left-wing" taiwanese are very realist about the rapefest happening in Europe, I doubt it.

Perhaps hand-picking a few women & kids like Canada said; leaving the swarm of single rapist men in Europe.
>>
>>61143741
no muslims should be in east asian countries in the first place.
>>
>>61138466
>China and Han Chinese only work when unified, any loser who wants separation is a selfish weakling who'd rather abandon the country than improve it.
>Posting with an Australian flag.

There has never been a clearer example of the fact that they're colonists and that Multiculturalism is a failure.
>>
>>61143567
This is the reason why I laugh at white people who go to Mainland China to visit museums when most of the good stuff was sent to Taiwan before Mao would have destroyed them all.

China only has the crumbling Great Wall
>>
File: 1450561323966.jpg (500KB, 1955x1661px) Image search: [Google]
1450561323966.jpg
500KB, 1955x1661px
>>61143741
>>61143741
No niggers too
>>
>>61143708

I'm also cantonese, but I realize it is a barbaric language. Please see the error of your ways and seek reeducation.

广东话唔文明,希望你学个真正语言!我
>>
>>61143741
>>61143741
also how is the rapefugee and muslim isis shit being broadcasted in your networks? are ppl pro refugee there?
>>
>>61143878
sorry can't read 殘體字 go fuck yourself
>>
File: 1403749240640.jpg (84KB, 508x504px) Image search: [Google]
1403749240640.jpg
84KB, 508x504px
>>61137249
>Why don't you and your kind GTFO of Canada, go back to your country, and make it passable enough so your miserable compatriots don't have to sell their arms and legs to get out.

Kek horry shit, based Taiwan
>>
>>61142978
I actually 100% want to go back to the US.
>>
>>61131631
>>61141084
why will it collapse
>>
>>61144162
it will never collapse
There is no way it can happen

The party is too strong
>>
>>61144289
>The party is too strong
A bunch of corrupt oligarchs who line their pockets with all they can steal. Look at how much butchers like Li Peng and Chiang Tse-Min are worth, pure corruption.
>>
>>61144289
Economic downturn for long enough. Some type of internal power struggle. etc

It's not at all likely but completely possible.
>>
>>61141314
>He thinks we don't know about the Mongols.
>>
>>61143828

Story?
>>
>>61145281
Jamal got ooga-booga with a unwilling Chinese girl and the locals quickly acted on the street to correct the problem.
>>
>>61142756
That might be true, but at least I'm not Chinese.

>Effeminate.
>Beta.
>Insecure to the point of absurdity.
>Hair I'd be ashamed to see on a horse.
>Fucked up teeth.
>Bad breath.
>Constantly shuffling your fucking feet.
>Socially awkward.
>Terrible neighbors.
>Materialistic.

I'd rather be bald, fat and gay than a Chinaman.
>>
>>61144289
Same chinadian who made the based china threads with the same pictures
>>
>>61145281
Dindu raped a chinese girl studying in a university in Guangzhou
Angry mob turned the BBC into NBC

Apparently some facebook dindus later claimed that the dindu was a good boi, wuz kangz, in a relationship with the girl, broke up with her and then the girl proceeded to get her boys to perform forced sterilization
>>
>>61143187
Seriously, you can get the fuck out at any time.
>>
>>61143242
My Scottish ancestors did. That's good enough for me.
>>
>>61145555
wow that's pretty based
>>
>>61131165
>Is it smart to vote for independence against a vastly superior force?
>>
>>61130420

>Previous Thread >>61119330

>Jews of the East strikes again.

>White people be wary of the people trying to take over all your ports.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Asian_Jews

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaifeng_Jews

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Asian_Jews

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_China
>>
>>61144289
Most of my mainland friends seem to think otherwise.

>>61145471
>>61145555
Haha good shit.
Thread posts: 329
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.