[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I will die in about 2 months. Significant chance I have one type

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 192
Thread images: 28

I will die in about 2 months.
Significant chance I have one type of cancer. Drastic surgery would be needed to prevent another kind. I would be left helpless, a dead weight on everyone, as I went through the agony of surgery, recovery, treatment, and chemo. Fuck that. If tests come back positive, I plan to set all my shit in order, and helium hood my way out peacefully.

I've been hugely worried about politics, social changes, radical Islam, refugees, and all sorts of other shit for years. Watching it all, as everything slowly, and sometimes not so slowly, got worse and worse, and a sizable segment of people got more and more dumb.

It is no longer my problem. Hillary wins? Don't care. Won't be here. Feminism rampages? Don't care. Won't be here. US economy is crippled because of bullshit climate change laws? Don't care. Won't be here. Islam burns Europe to the ground? Don't care. Won't be here.
And I don't have any kids whose future I need to worry about either. Planned to, but never happened, and because of how things will end, now are confirmed to never happen.

Good luck to all of you. I hope you either clean shit up, learn to live in 1984's future under feminist Big Brother while dodging shells from Muslims at the gates, or that you finally do your revolution should they come to power. As for me? Not my fucking problem any more. And it feels fucking great!
>>
Godspeed anon
>>
>>61105075
My condolances
>>
File: C34J2Th.jpg (449KB, 1104x959px) Image search: [Google]
C34J2Th.jpg
449KB, 1104x959px
Sounds like you've thought about it and if you feel like that is the way to go, please atleast spend the rest of your days like a king.

You know what that means. Go make your dreams come true, whatever of them are still possible
>>
Tis a pity OP was a whore
>>
>>61106015
appreciated. I'm taking it well. Things will end well before pain, I have time to set everything I need in order, write notes, see people, etc. When I go, people will know why, and that it's not just something sad like giving in to momentary depression or a cry for help that went wrong.

Some things to break my heart though. Neither Grandmother should lose a grandkid, be it to war, crime, disease, or suicide done for any reason. feel bad for them.

Also, always liked space. Pretty pissed off I won't live to see anyone get back to the Moon, let alone Mars.
>>
File: 1449543017005.gif (2MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1449543017005.gif
2MB, 300x200px
>>61105075
Your a ginormous faggot.

You'll just turn yourself into a vegetable with that shitty helium bag and even if it works, you will be a terrible, painful memory that will never heal to all your friends, family, and a stain on all your relatives.

A relative dies of cancer? We all gotta go. A faggot, single uncle offs himself with a grotesque helium rig? That will be a horrifying shame on everyone else you're related to.

You sound completely selfish though, so I expect you to do it.
>>
>>61105309
>>61106015
>>61106221

Party in Finland.

Sorry to hear it OP, but it sounds like you are at peace with the fact.
>>
>>61106221
I see what you're doing there, sneaky Finn.
>>
Wish you the best in death?

I guess?
>>
>>61105075
If it's treatable it's treatable. Don't get killed by the American healthcare system while crying about refugees lmao
>>
>>61105075
Good faggot u won't be missed
>>
File: God_I_wish_that_were_me.jpg (49KB, 640x638px) Image search: [Google]
God_I_wish_that_were_me.jpg
49KB, 640x638px
>>61105075
Do something interesting at least. Rob a bank or something. You have a car right? Commit a crime and see how long it takes the police to catch you when you have no regard for your life.
>>
>>61105075
See you on the other side friend. What will you be doing with the rest of your life?
>>
>>61106453
Helium thing works, if done right. I don't plan to fuck it up.

After the 3 surgeries needed to prevent the one cancer, all the medical needs the other would require, including surgery and chemo, how do you think I will, as I sleep 18 hours a day, shit into a bag, vomit up my food, and eat pain killers like candy during the 6 hours a day I am awake NOT make me a strain on my family?

Talked to my brothers about it. They understand the pain my situation will cause me in a very short amount of time, and they realize my going out is not irrational. They aren't happy, and made sure I was in no rush and would wait for results from tests to come back, but they both understand.

This was not a decisions made lightly, but it is not the wrong choice, either.
>>
Gr8 final8 b8 m8 I comiser8 and contempl8 wo h8 m8 cya l8
>>
File: 1451276679849.jpg (85KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1451276679849.jpg
85KB, 500x600px
>>61105075
The only cancer you have is what you post on /pol/
You're not dying
You don't have cancer
But please continue to an hero, it will benefit us all
>>
File: saber_phone.jpg (357KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
saber_phone.jpg
357KB, 640x960px
>>61106689

>Rob a bank
>Just to get caught and put to jail

Just don't be a fucking retard about it.. there are plenty of ways to do cool shit without it affecting negatively to MOST COMMON FOLK and the important thing being that you'll be off the hook by the time you decide to end it.

Good luck; remember that we all got to go at some point. No one lives forever, except those who will still be alive by the time the grail is discovered. And I wouldn't get too hyped about that.
>>
>>61105075
If your life is going to end anyway, you might as well sacrifice it for a good cause. I know you don't think it's your problem but think about your fellow man.
>>
>>61105075

I will pray for you, remember Jesus loves you and forgives you.
>>
>>61106505
>Party in Finland.
right? I appreciate it, Fins, but three of you being my first replies was pretty odd, though amusing.

Thanks. I am. We all die. I have an idea when I will, and that means I can plan for it. That's a big deal.

>>61106630
I'm hoping for the best in death too. Curious how it'll work out.

>>61106651
I know

>>61106650
One is treatable after several surgeries with long, painful healing times, that involve removing my entire large intestine and shitting in a bag the rest of my life.

The other is thyroid. May not be treatable, high fatality rate anyways. Add the pain of chemo to that? No. I've watched people extend their life a decade and live in hell with chemo. I'd rather set up my shit, say my good byes, and pass on peacefully. no cutting, no gutting, no slow agonized healing, no chemo, and no beating it all just to test positive for cancer again in 18 months. I'm not playing that game.
>>
>>61106829
>>This was not a decisions made lightly, but it is not the wrong choice, either.

Nigger I don't care if you don't get chemo. I don't blame you a bit for that.

Your brothers are just being nice by not telling you what a faggot you are and how you fucking *shame* all your family by doing this. You'll always be remembered as that suicide faggot. It's a horrible thing to do to them.

You can go in hospice or whatever, you'll have your pain managed. Suicide is the shittiest, most selfish thing you can do.

Did you even talk to a priest, anon? Are you such a worthless POS that you can't find ten minutes to do that for yourself?
>>
>>61106650
The risk is the treatment makes you so feeble and weak that you won't even have the strength to die on your own terms. Plus you live in constant fear of it coming back if you do recover. Cancer is a death sentence no matter the outcome.
>>
>>61106971
this, go fix germanys problem and go off merkel or some shit, if you can't be assed to give half a singular fuck about the world at least do one good thing on the way out instead of being a complete piece of shit.
>>
I hope you find your way to the other side

God Speed
>>
>>61107092
>Jesus loves you and forgives you.

Fuck no he doesn't if you suicide. That's a trip to hell forever. Dying from cancer is a breeze compared to that.
>>
>>61106689
I never said I have no regard for my life. Why would I choose to maybe die painfully after a police chase over maybe living painfully after a shit ton of surgery and chemo?

>>61106818
live slow and boring. relax. spend time with brothers and mom. wait for tests to come back before i make a final decision. eat food that i'm not supposed to eat because it might effect my colitis. thought about doing something big, just don't care enough too.

>>61106865
not final. i have a few months before it happens

>>61106909
>no on on 4chan has ever, or will ever, develop something as common as cancer
>>
>>61107162
>Suicide is selfish fallacy
>>
>>61105075
>I will die in about 2 months.

You have just enough time to scope out a few local corrupt politicians. Get a gun, and slaughter 'em.

Not even joking.
>>
>>61106971
no interest in being a martyr. i'm not fucking muslim. besides, people who react violently make their entire cause look worse to the rest of the world who might otherwise be sympathetic to it.

>>61107092
i know. i do not believe in a God that says "suicide is a one way trip to hell! I expect you to lie there, useless, burdening your family, and in pain, until you die naturally, otherwise you are damned!"
>>
>>61107478
tips fedora
>>
>>61105075
>going to die for sure and you're not even gonna take some dirty commies with you
Go assassinate Bernie or some shit, you fucking cuck. Even if you fail it would be glorious and inspiring. Inb4 cowards denounce this post because they have no balls and won't do anything in real life.
>>
>>61105075
Make history before you die man
So many things you can do if you have nothing to lose.

Sincerely

Heisenberg
>>
File: 1426696558784.png (38KB, 185x233px) Image search: [Google]
1426696558784.png
38KB, 185x233px
>>61107417
>>
>>61107527

This. You have the power to alter history. Just make sure to aim true.
>>
>>61107557
I'm Christian, but apparently believe in a kinder God than you.
>>
>>61107162
LOL, talk to a priest.
>>
>>61105075
Godspeed anon.
>>
>>61105075
If this id b8 then fuck you, but if not then hope you find something for you in the afterlife whatever that may be. Its a shame you wont get to deus vult and cleanse the world of bullshit, we'll all do it for somebody I guess, just include some random guy with cancer from /pol/ on my list of motivations to keep up the fight. Hope you aint gotta go painfully.
>>
>>61107162
no. having family be forced to wait on my miserable, useless ass as i lay in bed in pain is the most selfish thing I can do.
expecting tax payer funded healthcare to pay for 3 surgeries or more, plus all the medication, plus recovery time in an outpatient center, plus chemo, costing hundreds of thousands of dollars, that is one of the most selfish things I can do.

And I intend to talk to a priest, but I do not intend to change my mind. The instant he tells me pain and cancer are part of God's plan for me, I'll tell him to fuck off, remind him God gave us free will, and that I intend to utilize it.
>>
File: 1452779972374.jpg (1MB, 5628x3348px) Image search: [Google]
1452779972374.jpg
1MB, 5628x3348px
>>61106345
>Tis
>>
>>61105075
Thank god. One less autist to worry about.
>>
>>61107162
>Suicide
>Selfish
This is what americucks actually believe
>>
>>61107527
if i did such a thing, no matter how much they deserved it, I would be making them a martyr, and strengthening support for their side, while damaging my own.
it's really terrifying you don't see that.
Unless you launch an all-out revolution, and replace those in power with your own people, any act of violence you take is more likely to backfire against your cause.
>>
File: 1337009839117123.png (1MB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1337009839117123.png
1MB, 1400x1400px
>>61107866

Haha - I don't think you even realize it but the joke's on you. Better read the definition of that word you keep using, because I don't think you know what it means...
>>
>>61105075
go kill some gooks and shitskins, otherwise fuck off
>>
>>61107866
also one less vote to counter some fool who picks "Sanders" or "Clinton" this November. Unless that's a good thing, to you. In which case, i think the wrong person here has cancer.
>>
>>61108094
you don't get it. They're your problem. Have fun. Post fucking one I made it clear: not my concern any more!
>>
>>61107812
look. You've got tunnel vision right now and not thinking straight. That's perfectly normal.

You have more than just a couple options, anon.

If you have balls enough to talk to a real Catholic priest, then I will be impressed. I don't think that's easy for most people.

>Protestant clergy don't count

Good luck, anon.

These are very grave matters you're deciding.
>>
File: 1449446745554.png (97KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1449446745554.png
97KB, 512x512px
>>61105075
Pledge your support to Trump and he will pay for your treatment.

You did not hear it from me.
>>
>>61105075
>>61106437
>>61106829
>>61107131
>>61107417
>>61107555
>>61107812
>>61107996
>>61108122
>>61108203
Unless you can provide paperwork of your diagnosis, you are a lying, shitposting faggot
>>
>>61105075
Happy trails, anon. Don't ever let someone else decide when you die.
>>
>>61105075
Yawn, cannabis oil would save yoir life but not with your attitude
>>
>>61105075

Go out with a bang, take some jews or muslims or blacks with you. You name would live on in /pol glory forever.
>>
>>61105075
Sorry to hear that anon, few people have the luxury of knowing when they'll die, and though it is too soon I hope you make your days count.
>>
>>61105075
Anon, you get right in the Catholic church, then your problems really are over.

You know your days are short, so you can stay in a state of grace and know you'll make it to heaven.

This is literally the only thing you have to get right in your entire life.
>>
>>61108328
>Catholic
ha.
Look, I have nothing against most Catholics, and unlike some people, I actually believe many are saved and will see God, but the fact that, despite a history of hiding God's teachings from people by executing non clergy who owned Bibles and keeping services done in a language people didn't speak, despite the belief that people could perform miracles, could be "voted" to sainthood by mortal men, and were worthy of being prayed to, despite practices that put ritual ahead of teaching, despite telling people they had no right to pray to God and that they should get a priest to pray for them as if he had more authority, or they should pray to dead people to intercede for them, despite the fact that they deny Mary every had sex with her husband, had other kids, and think she is elevated to some kind of deity by way of God choosing her to bear Jesus? People who believe all this, and you think you have some special connection to God?
No. I will spend time, in prayer, talking to God myself (and no, I do not expect him to answer), and if I talk to a priest, it WILL be protestant.

sorry. didn't mean to be so salty, but fuck the catholic belief that they, and only they, have any connection to God.
>>
>>61105075
Fair winds and following seas.
>>
>>61108558
If I could prove it today, I wouldn't be putting things off.
>>
>>61108701
No, potfag, it will not.
I support legal pot for recreation. I believe it has some medical benefits.
The idea that pot will cure multiple forms of cancer is as fucking stupid as flat earth theory. especially if you think attitude effects whether the pot would effect the disease or not.
>>
>>61108701
It will also unclog your drains and cure an overactive intellect.
>>
>>61105075
'_'7
go in peace, op. id tell you to fight it out, but thats your call to make, and youve made it. goodnight, sweet prince.

but seriously, try some dudeweedlmao and its derivatives. youve got nothing to lose.
>>
File: 420.jpg (50KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
420.jpg
50KB, 500x485px
>>61109155

who knows?
>>
>>61109554
i might, but if i do, it'll be more for shits and giggles than for any supposed medical benefits.
>>
>>61108987

The Catholic church, despite its flaws, was still the *only* church for 1500+ years. They started the whole thing.

I wish there were more time to discuss.

I think if you're truly fearless you will talk to a priest and see what he has to say. Most people are terrified of the thought.

I used to be a Protestant myself.

It's your eternity, anon. Find an hour to go to confession on a Saturday and talk to a priest. Masstimes.org for local parishes.
>>
>>61108701
>that flag
Even to a dying man, Canadians can't help but shitpost
>>
File: for_real_nigga.jpg (34KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
for_real_nigga.jpg
34KB, 640x360px
>>61105075
>helium
>not overdosing on morphine
nigga please
>>
>>61110625
i'm looking for cheap and painless here. not potentially expensive, potentially very painful or at least uncomfortable, and potentially very reversible should a paramedic show up, leaving me in a methadone clinic on top of all my other problems
>>
>>61105075
If the test does come back positive (God forbid) don't worry OP, people are steadily becoming more conscious of the problems around them and peering through the PC tinted glass. We'll carry on, we always do, just worry about yourself mate.
>>
Don't give up anon. It's clear you really care. Get the chemo and join the fight.
>>
>>61105075
You know, anon, jungle voodoo, despite its flaws, was here 10000 years before Christianity. In fact, it started the whole concept of religion.

It's your oblivion, but I really think you should see a Witch doctor before you do anything.
He'll strangle a chicken, rub some boiled eggs on his nipples, and smoke a huge torpedo.
It won't do you any good but it will make me feel better about my assanine beliefs.

PS, I intend to go out the same way you're going.
Quite and peaceful, no fuss to anybody.
>>
>>61110008
There are and were other religions. You don't have a monopoly on batshit crazy.
>>
>>61111434
says the guy who thinks so little of himself he's going to breathe his last breath in a sad, little bag of helium.

>someone's going to find you, anon, sitting in your own filth with a bag over your head.
>>
>>61111153
>You know, anon, jungle voodoo, despite its flaws, was here 10000 years before Christianity. In fact, it started the whole concept of religion.

kek
the atheists fully support you, anon.
Does that tell you anything about what you're doing?
>>
>>61111624
no one is going to find me. my brothers will be with me as I pass.
And one has had his own experiences in life. He's seen much worse than someone peacefully pass on, quickly and painlessly.

>>61111817
>the atheists fully support you, anon.
>Does that tell you anything about what you're doing?
It tells me they're less judgmental than some of you supposed Christian fucks, you obviously didn't pay a lot of attention to Christ's teachings about how judgement was his domain, not yours.
>>
>>61111817
For people who claim to believe in heaven, you nutters sure put up a fight against the inevitable.
>>
>>61105075

Go FULL Breivik, so at least you get a Wikipedia entry before you check out.
>>
>>61105075
>helium hood
>not embracing your second amendment right to go out in style

Be the hero /pol/ needs.
>>
>>61111996
what a disgrace, your mom should of swallowed you.

At least do something epic that you will die from, like fighting a bear or a lion with your hands or something.

Sometimes I get sad and then I see people like you making rash decisions because its easy.

Enjoy being forgotten, or remembered as uncle helium
>>
>dying
>not doing something good for humanity like killing Hillary Clinton, corrrupt politicians, crucked crops, pedophiles who are on probation etc....

You are disgrace of life and I don't feel anything for you.
>>
>>61112063
Like if guns,ammo, equipment and training will fall from the sky
>>
>>61105075
It is odd how some peeps are so angry about your decision.
To me, you come across as calm, rational, and dignified.
Is there something wrong with living a peaceful and gentle life?
>>
>>61112626

He's murrican, of course they do there.
>>
>>61112371
Easy there nutter.
Maybe you can find an elementary school to shoot up so you'll feel better.
>>
>>61107131
Sorry to hear about your prognosis, friend. But you are right to get your stuff in order. I know it's filled with liberal faggots, but Oregon has the right to die with dignity law or whatever, and they supply terminal patients with a way out in the form of a powder you take which lets you go out quickly and peacefully. Not sure how one would go about getting you some, but I'm sure there are wats. There was a documentary on HBO about it a few years back, but I can't for the life of me remember what it was called. Anyone else know what I'm talking about?

Anyway, make the best of it while it lasts, OP. Personally, as cliche as it sounds, I would take a road trip and see all the shit I never did when I was full of life. Kerouac style. Or Thompson style. Godspeed, friend. I hope your family will find peace once your gone.
>>
>>61112845
You ain't go no room to talk you pistol totin bandido.
>>
>>61112885
Aren't you supposed to be watching someone fuck your wife, Bernie?
>>
Why dont do something significant if u are going for a peaceful death or if not something at least better than doctors with the money?

U could document ur journey or try to get something good for others who are in ur position or make a real impact onto others life...

maybe whit that u will find that ur life matters and life is something worth fight for.

If ur lying u know chuck will seek and destroy u right?
>>
>>61113147
Shouldn't you be visiting your siblings at the orangutan exhibit, Donald?
>>
>>61113429
I'm sorry, I'm too busy making America Great Again.
>>
>>61112545
I'm not explaining the same point again in this thread. not my fault if you're to lazy to read.

besides, i'm laughing at people like you. she's, and any other societal problems, are your problem.
actually, it's kind of funny. so much advise from people to take out someone and go out in style. why don't any of you do it? answer: you're cowards who would rather live in the status quo and bitch about it online.

if I die and don't take them with me, i'm a disgrace?
every day you live and they stay in power, you are a disgrace.
>>
>>61113799
>asking healthy people why they don't want to kill their self

really?

here's your (you), now die faggot.
>>
File: 1452807917148.jpg (369KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1452807917148.jpg
369KB, 1024x683px
OP if you didn't do it in the past you really need to smoke DMT before you go.
It will show you the other side :)

And if there's extra time I advise you get heavily into opiates. Literally no downsides if you know you wont be around for long
Heaven on earth.

But I guess having cancer you already have some experience with opiates.

DO DMT
>>
>>61113932
i didn't say he should kill himself. i said he should do something to find a way to bring about change, rather than be a keyboard warrior faggot who rages when someone who is soon to die decides against being his personal martyr.

>>61113971
I'd like DMT. Would love just one trip of good, pure LSD.
Will likely die without trying either. Oh well.
>>
>>61113971
>OP if you didn't do it in the past you really need to smoke DMT before you go.
>It will show you the other side

very bad suggestion for a person with depression and anxiety being trapped in a terminal cancer state.it would probably be a hellish trip

>And if there's extra time I advise you get heavily into opiates. Literally no downsides if you know you wont be around for long

I agree on that.Nice time to enjoy morphin
>>
>>61114069
Go try some of them drugs, not like you have much to lose.

See you on the other side my nigga.
>>
File: 1448825537944s.jpg (2KB, 115x125px) Image search: [Google]
1448825537944s.jpg
2KB, 115x125px
>>61105075
Pull an Anders Brevik on your way out please
>>
>>61105075
Finally allowed to gracefully leave the ride. Godspeed.
>>
>>61113677
I didn't know Bernie had a dog.
>>
>>61114253
and ruin all sympathy for a legitimate grievance by shooting up kids trapped on an island?
Some of you fools are so quick to find a hero, I don't think you really know what they did, or how they damaged what would otherwise be a worthy goal they fought for....
>>
>>61105309
/thread
>>
>>61105075
Do you have any regrets? People you'd have treated differently? Etc?

Any family?

I've also got a terminal disease. I'm not quite where you are but I'm close. I've been thinking exit bag, too. Or I might hang myself.
>>
>>61114158
>very bad suggestion for a person with depression and anxiety being trapped in a terminal cancer state.it would probably be a hellish trip
If he is sincere in his decision I disagree. Also despite being stronger DMT has in this case lower risk of hellish trip than shrooms or LSD imho

OP you can get any drug you'd like to try easily in good quality without dealing with any shady characters IRL. You know where.
>>
>>61112626
In USA they do
>>
>>61114512

Go curb stomp George Soros or something then

If you don't die in battle you don't go to Valhalla and your ancestors will call you a pussy
>>
>>61114546
regrets? sure. i made some pretty dumb choices i'd love to undo.
people i'd treat differently? don't think so. everyone who has walked out of my life has done so despite me trying to heal rifts. humility aside, I was often the bigger person, willing to forgive and forget major slights, and they got butthurt if i did not do what they wanted. I miss them, because of time spent together, but i do not regret the relationships ending. just that they did not end sooner, giving me time to move on to other people.

most the family will understand. those who are hurt will still find reasons to go on. a lot of family won't care. family is fucking weird. almost like a caste, due to how big we are. And me? I was low caste.

And, yeah, I am quitting. But there are times when the fight is really not worth fighting. If I thought there were a decent chance I could over come this and have a real life again in a few years, I might consider that. But I don't see that being there.
>>
>>61114685
For some reason, this argument sounds more rational than the christian angst.
Still illegitimate and childish, of course.
>>
>>61114657
well no matter how chill he seems to be about the fact that he's dying he cant have the right mindset to enjoy any psychedelic.his subconscious part will revolt.maybe some mdma would be cool imo

this is the time for pure prescription opiates abuse,spending his last days in mind and body peace
>>
>>61114974
i'm.... surprisingly comfortable in the quiet of my own mind.
something like LSD might be great to experience for the experience, but when it comes to peace of mind, I'm actually pretty set on that.
>>
>>61114974
There have actually been studies which were solely on administering DMT to dying patients.

Good but slightly overproduced documentary on DMT and those studies:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtT6Xkk-kzk
>>
>>61114158
DMT doesn't work like acid.
>>
>>61114676
What absurd notions you have of us, Hans.
The last time I even saw a gun was...just now.
LOL, some faggot just tripped over a shot gun lying on the curb.
>>
>>61115232
hey, yeah! I saw that one.
Know a guy who LOVES his drug documentaries. This one was actually one of the few he made me sit through i found really interesting.
>>
Hey OP, I'm sorry to hear about your bleak situation. As someone who has never had first-hand experience with a cancer patient, let alone any experience of any type of cancer, I could never understand the pain, both physical and emotional, that you and those close to you must bear.

That being said, I encourage you to re-evaluate your decision, regardless of your test results. As you mentioned before, humanity has been given free will, but that is the free will to turn away from God and go against His wishes. Yes, we have the free will to kill others or ourselves, but that is contrary to what God wishes, as He is a part of all of us. To kill yourself prematurely may be a mistake, so if nothing else I am glad that you are carefully evaluating your situation and are considering talking to someone about your issues.

As another suggestion, I would recommend spending some of your remaining time either speaking to members of the community, universities, or any other organization to advocate for a cause you support, or if nothing else, how you accepted death as a very real and unstoppable reality. Perhaps helping others get over their fears of death was your purpose all along?

Regardless, I hope that your test results come return with positive information, and that you take into serious consideration that actions you are contemplating. There is no going back from this decision, as you are well aware of.

Best of luck, and may you find peace.
>>
>>61105075
That's rough op, I hope you got to do everything with your life that you wanted to.

Want to send me $400 for rent this month?
>>
>>61115128
Good for you m8 but subconscious is a bitch sometimes.I would go for the opiates if I were you.Anyway if you are feeling like it go for it
>>61115264
I know man but a very intense and unpleasant half hour trip is very propable for a dying patient
>>61115232
i've seen this and I dont like it.Movies like enter the void or this documentary are glorifying a drug while attracting idiots to it that dont respect and things ends up to distort psychedelic culture into a stoner-junkie attitude
>>
File: 1445909852354.jpg (11KB, 201x199px) Image search: [Google]
1445909852354.jpg
11KB, 201x199px
>>61107323
true. OP you do need to consider your soul and eternity, etc.
>>
>>61105075
>helium hood

no
>sleeping pills diluted in tea
>nice bottle of booze you enjoy
>walk in forrest in a winter night

dring tea and booze in turns and watch the stars/dawn after you undressed your heavy winter gear.

painless, cheap, irreversible and most people like the forrest/nightsky
>>
>>61109155
Glad you're dying. Can't wait til you are off this earth. While this potfag becomes immune to cancer, either through placebo or cannabis, you will be rotting in the ground. PS hell awaits for you cause cannabis is part of the Spirit and could actually save your life, but its clear you choose death yourself. Die die die faggot. Hope you burn in your last moments.
>>
>>61115872
what kind of sleeping pills do you get in Austria? In burgerland we just eat a couple pizzas to go to sleep.
>>
File: dub my shit up.jpg (32KB, 600x763px) Image search: [Google]
dub my shit up.jpg
32KB, 600x763px
>>61115963
>mfw hell has a beer volcano with stale beer and a stripper factory (all strippers have VD though)
>>
>>61115872
>sleeping pills
Way too generic advice. DPH are sleeping pills too you know... topkek

Using pills also can go very wrong when using the correct combo, for instance high doses of diazepam or xanax + oxies + booze (for repiratory failure)
>>
>>61116027
>In burgerland we just eat a couple pizzas to go to sleep

I thought everyone on burgerland is on benzos or SSRIs
>>
>>61115461
no. if you're not incapable of working, you should get a job. filthy hippy.
and if you are not able to work, like me currently, be frugal.
My money is going to my family to go towards cremation. dead bodies are expensive, and i'm not dumping that cost on my family.

>>61115822
I have. more than most. even more than most who consider themselves religious. i'm at peace with my choice.
>>
>>61105075
wishing you every success on the other side anon
>>
>>61116189
>Using pills also can go very wrong
you don't have to die from the pills, they just have to ease you up. getting asleep undressed in a -10°C environment will off you quickly

>>61116027
Rohypnol based pills with prescription
>>
>>61115963
Canada is trying to evolve into Australia, it seems.
Just remember, when you get sick and start to painfully die? Steve Jobs swore to everyone he would beat his cancer, and that carrot juice would save him.

seriously, you retards and your wonder drugs. why not just stick with tried-and-true snake oil?
>>
>>61105075
Sorry to hear that OP, really hope it isn't a second type of cancer waiting for you.

That said, go out like a king and use the moeny to buy every decent hooker around you and party like a rockstar.

Then when it's time to go take some kebab with you. Plenty to find if you are in a big city.

Take it easy space cowboy.
>>
>>61115963
Hey potfag, guess what northern California town I was in yesterday.
Guess.
I bet you can't guess.
I'll give you a hint.
It's at the foot of mt. Shasta.
I'm only giving you one guess, faggot!
>>
>>61115872
sleep apnea mask, fitted tubing, and a helium tank. fast, painless. I get the comfort of being in my own bed. Family can be there if they want to be. better than pills, booze, and freezing alone.
>>
I'm sorry anon, but I understand your decision. May you pass on peacefully, and be at peace, should those results come back positive.

Fuck those that are trying to rile you. Your decision is clearheaded and valid.
>>
>>61116399
Why wouldn't you use nitrous oxide? It's an anesthetic and suffocating. No need to combine things.
>>
File: 1319578868052.jpg (85KB, 360x351px) Image search: [Google]
1319578868052.jpg
85KB, 360x351px
>>61105075
yeah none of this stuff matters...

but what if reincarnation is real...and you are reborn as a short transsexual mud otherkin because /pol didnt fight hard enough.

death is no escape
>>
>>61116607
then i get to terrorize you as i push for special rights, and it is all your fault got not fighting hard enough
>>
>>61116437
Mhm. Die already faggot. Cannabis Oil has over 50,000 proven cases of curing cancer yet its snake oil. Gawd ur a fucking nigger, Americas average iq will significantly rise after you rot in hell. >>61116540
Ask me if I care, just ask me.
>>
>>61105075
Reminds me of a guy my friend knew. Heard he was going to die and went on a pilgramage of sorts, flew to South East Asia and just wandered around, seeing what he could learn. Apparently, on the day of his death, he went to the coast and just wandered into the ocean, knowing he didn't have much longer to live and thus drowning himself. Make these last few months count, anon, you will be missed.
>>
>>61116289
i was just messing around, glad you found peace. Godspeed on your decision either way.
>>
OP if you survive all that is there a chance you'll fully recover and be able to live normally?
>>
>>61116723
You are aggressive from constant weed abuse. Seek help.
>>
>>61116893
OK Ahmed. My God is a based God and will be beheading you mudslime soon. I'm hoping you enjoyed raping those women on NYE.
>>
>>61116723
Oh, you'll care.
You will really, really, really care.
It's a town with only 4 letters in it's name.
4 letters that are the most awesomest 4 letters you have ever known when arranged properly.
>>
>>61116988
Dude, I'm Bernd and probably whiter than you, since I don't abuse a rastamon drug.
>>
>>61116269
that is true, I read that nearly 60% of all U.S. adults are on prescription drugs.
>>
>>61116876
don't know.
large intestine gone for good. whether they would rebuild me to be able to shit by attaching my small intestine to my asshole, or whether i'd be stuck with a bag, i don't know.
With either, there is still pain and healing, especially as at LEAST 2 surgeries are needed. Also, things could rip, tear, break, whatever, leading to problems and repair surgeries. But with no large intestine, colon cancer risk is gone.

as for lymph nodes? I know less about it. I do know some kinds of lymphoma are really not treatable, and will end in death, but I don't know for sure that i have lymphoma, let alone what kind. if not the terminal kind, if i muscled through chemo, i could survive. but who knows how long chemo would take, and how destroyed my system would be because of it? and cancer can always come back later.

And if I have 2 forms of cancer at 32, my over all health is pretty fucked. god knows what 5 years from now would bring.
>>
>>61117050
Ask me if I care.

>>61117204
Mhm faggot. How's the fucking going?? At least in Canada we have thousands of kilometers of open land where the mudwhores won't go.
>>
>>61117204
No Hans.
Now you done it.
You went and insulted the most important person...uh...plant in his vast life.
>>
File: natural born mother fuckers.png (923KB, 1037x1229px) Image search: [Google]
natural born mother fuckers.png
923KB, 1037x1229px
>this thread

jesus christ we need to invade canada now
>>
>>61117383
>>61116893
>>
File: NVNedDf.gif (442KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
NVNedDf.gif
442KB, 500x375px
I promise to raise my children to fight for a better future and not be degenerates. There is a very small amount of hope for the future anon. Rest well and enjoy your remaining time.
>>
>>61117383
Trust me, canada.
This is something very, very, very important to you.
This is gonna blow your mind the rest of the day.
I've given you two hints.
1) Town in northern California
2) At foot of Mount Shasta
3) 4 letters in name.
3 hints. OK. 3 hints.
>>
>>61112371
>Enjoy being forgotten, or remembered as uncle helium

And who or why the fuck would anyone remember your bitch ass? Sitting on a mongolian shitposting website all day is just as useless as someone who kills themselves.

Or are you so deluded as to think you even remotely matter either in this moment, era, or at all.
>>
I think you're scared of dying and are trying to justify it
>>
File: mausoleum.jpg (14KB, 450x319px) Image search: [Google]
mausoleum.jpg
14KB, 450x319px
>>61117857
>what is weed for $400 alex.

dubs checkem
>>
>>61117857
Ask me. Just ask.

>>61117518
Germany new cuck meme. Funny cause everyone thinks God is going to be nice to everyone when He returns, He will be worse than me.
>>
>>61118104
More scared of dying than death, more scared of living in pain than of dying. nothing to justify. I do not deceive myself, even about thoughts, feelings, or desires I am not proud of.
many people are afraid of many things. being honest with myself is, at the very least, not something i fear.
>>
>>61105075
If it turns out you've got a death sentence, why not do something useful with your death instead of helium bagging?
Assassinate a candidate you don't like, drive a car through a BLM rally, buy a one-way plane ticket to Germany and help them out with their immigrant problem.

If you'd be dead in a month anyway, you'd have nothing to lose, and could have a little fun on your way out.
>>
>>61118133
THE WINNER!!!!
DID YOU SEE THIS CANADA!!!
WEED, MAN!!! THE TOWNS NAME IS WEED!!!
WEED, CALIFORNIA!!!!
FUCKIN WEED CALIFORNIA! !!
MOST BAKED PLACE ON THE WHOLE FUCKING PLANET, MAN!!!
WEEEEEEED!!!
>>
>>61118427
if you have the time you reply to a thread, why not do something useful and check to see how many other people, whether jokingly, or as legitimate retards, asked the same things, and if i gave any of them answers?
>>
>>61118526
Ask. Just ask me if I care.

>>61118247
Go die faggot.
>>
File: Shiny and chrome.jpg (161KB, 508x610px) Image search: [Google]
Shiny and chrome.jpg
161KB, 508x610px
>>61105075

Save me a bar stool on the other side brother.
>>
>>61118713
go smoke another blunt while slumped on your couch, covered in old dorito dust.
In death I will still be more useful than your worthless ass is in life.

fuck, you can't even live up to the peaceful stoner stereotype. some dares question whether pot can cure any disease known to man, and you froth at the mouth. or maybe that's bong water. can't fucking tell.
>>
>>61118685
It sounds like you're just worried about damaging the "cause" by making the victims into martyrs. That's stupid.

If you kill a presidential candidate, sure they may be a martyr, but they'll still never be president. The goal is to kill them, not to garner support for some ideological movement by doing so.
>>
>>61118713
Ah, man.
German bro is right about you.
You've changed, man.
You've changed.
We use to be bros.
What happened, man.
German bro's right, you need rehab.
>>
>>61117325
Christ, nigga. You can do it, pull trough it. Yes, there's oh so much that could go wrong but there's always the possibility it can end well.
>>
>>61119124
if you are against an idea, and you target a proponent of that idea, you take out an individual. if you make him a martyr of that idea, you are, in the end, harming yourself and others who share your opposition, because your actions are likely to swing public opinion further in favor of what you oppose.
if your action can be used to strengthen what you stand against, you should not have taken that action.

>>61119601
after pain i don't want to suffer through. no. we all will die. all of us. i am choosing where, when, and how i will. most people never have that option, and never really prepare for how things will happen when they are gone
>>
>>61105075
Can't agree more with you, OP. You're making the right choice, in my opinion. I would've done some other things though, like traveling through the world and stuff. Anyway, good luck on the other side. May God forgive you.
>>
Good bye, I kinda envy you, being able to escape society's horrors. If you are going to commit suicide put some nice music on. I think its kinda selfish though, besides you never know if your going to hell for doing so.
>>
>>61118988
Checked. Nope, I know who I am and I know who you are. After the resurrection you will be a working zombie faggot and I will make sure to spit in your face. Peaceful is not useful, nor is it of God. God is all about death and arrogance.

>>61119154
Tired of the faggotry this earth has become. Ur cool cause ur a stonerbro just caught me atthe right place wrong time.
>>
>>61119736
>if you are against an idea
So don't do something that's for the sake of opposing an idea. Do something that's for the sake of opposing an event.

The reason to kill a member of political office isn't to gain support for your idea or remove support for their idea. It's to prevent that person, specifically, from effecting any more change in the country using their position in office.

Like I said, if you choose to assassinate a presidential candidate, it doesn't matter if it makes them a martyr because you're not doing it for the sake of an idea. You're doing it to ensure that that person will, with 100% certainty, never be president.
An assassination accomplishes that goal just fine.

In the same way if you were to go to Germany and kill refugees, you wouldn't be doing it to gain support for some idea. You would be doing it because the refugees are subhuman and by removing them from the planet, you'd be making Germany's state of affairs slightly better. Maybe some girl would now not get raped because you killed the refugee that would've done it.

If you want to kill people, your entire goal should be removing that person from the planet in order to cause some event or prevent some event from happening.
A single person killing in order to garner support for a cause is going about it in entirely the wrong manner.
>>
>>61107131
I had an uncle who was diagnosed with cancer and the doctors basically told him to say goodbye to the family because he only had a month to live. The old motherfucker had apparently been reading some article about how carrots can be helpful in preventing cancer and he went off the deep end, eating nothing but carrots and only drinking carrot juice. He turned orange, but the man lived another 15 years without having to go through chemo or anything. Point is, you should try carrots before you an hero.
>>
Cancer treatment options are expanding with immunotherapy which is not nearly hard on your body as chemo. The advances in cancer treatments have come a long way in the past couple of years. Get a second and third opinion. Also look into clinical trials.
>>
>>61120069
It's cool bro, the bad days pass, just let em slide on by.
Weed, California...the place is pretty.
Up in the mountains in the pine forest.
Big ass volcano towering over everything.
Cool people, strolling through town.
>>
>>61105075
Cannabis.
Find out what you have and atleast try and treat it.
>>
>>61121437
We just had a scuffle with Canada bro over weed. Don't you start, m8.
>>
>>61120768
this is funny, because i'm pretty sure I already pointed out how Steve Jobs thought carrots would save his life, tried the same thing, and died anyways.
>>
>>61121364
Tbh I would probably love that place, share a connection with pine trees lol. Anyways its annoying when people claim cannabis doesn't cure cancer without trying it at least. Anywho not my concern, op choose his fate long ago it seems e
>>
>>61105075

Any advice or observations on life for the rest of us?
>>
>>61105075
enjoy waking back up again to this shit, faggot
>>
File: svtwQPV.jpg (141KB, 940x767px) Image search: [Google]
svtwQPV.jpg
141KB, 940x767px
>>61105075
Rest in Peace anon, Tell whatever god/s or goddess/s Anon says 'Hello and that he will stack the corpses as high as necessary to reach and slay you'. Thanks
>>
>>61105075
I hope you are at peace all the way to the end OP...

God speed.
>>
>>61121811
Avoid GMO food if you can.
Diseases like Crohns, colitis, diverticulitis, and celiac used to be rather rare. They are much less so now. There is a reason.
Just as some people are so predisposed to cancer they will get it if they never smoke, and some so resistant they can smoke all their lives and stay healthy, so to with GMO foods and intestinal disease. People who have a higher predisposition to certain conditions, but avoid the trigger, stay fine. If they experience the trigger, they're fucked.
As more and more GMO food has been put out, and made more unavoidable, more people have experienced gut diseases. Their moderate disposition would rarely be enough to trigger the disease alone, but with this stimulus, now you have loads of ill people.
And these conditions, already unpleasant? By themselves, things like crohns and colitis make you more prone to colon cancer. medication for crohns and colitis makes you more prone to lymph node cancers.
Put poison in your body, and watch as problems happen.

I buy into VERY FEW conspiracies, but GMOs are one of them. No, they did not cause this. It requires predisposition and trigger. but I, and many other people, would be arguably much healthier today is companies like Monsanto did not push their shit through government testings, and put it on the market, while maneuvering to remove things not grown from their seed from the market.

Treat your body well, and you have a much better chance of living longer, better, and happier.
>>
File: 1449931766412.gif (993KB, 290x198px) Image search: [Google]
1449931766412.gif
993KB, 290x198px
See you on the other side. Don't forget, one way or another - you're here forever.
>>
Nothing to witness. No valhalla for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNV33S5_jmQ
>>
OP if you're really dying start a YT channel and just be RP as fuck about all topics, call it ThoughtsFromADyingGuy or something to that effect, at least RP the world since you have nothing to lose.
>>
>>61122714
Nope. Most will become bodiless zombies, just like they lived
>>
>>61123228
He's got better shit to do with his limited time than to vblog to some neet losers from a traditional mongolian cooking board.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-12-30-15h18m05s32.png (86KB, 352x262px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-12-30-15h18m05s32.png
86KB, 352x262px
>>61123354
No. Sad tune is... he really doesn't
>>
>>61105075
one way ticket to berlin, find my contact muhammed and he will let you know what to do.
>>
File: 1452647035898.jpg (52KB, 617x464px) Image search: [Google]
1452647035898.jpg
52KB, 617x464px
>>61105075

DUDE WEED, EAT HEALTHY AND BOOST YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM... If you're going to give up like that, then you're missing out on the greatest Happening of our time.
>>
>>61111111
Dont mind me
>>
>>61107323
>>61115822
nothing left to say exept
this
>>
File: 1448492270201.jpg (49KB, 400x341px) Image search: [Google]
1448492270201.jpg
49KB, 400x341px
>>61125053

DON'T LISTEN TO THESE DO NOTHING DICKSQUEEZERS! IF YOU NEED SOMETHING TO LIVE FOR, LET IT BETHE HAPPENING! LET THAT TIME BE AWAITED.

THEN ON THAT DAY YOU MAY JOURNEY HISTORIC, UPON THE FURY ROAD! LET YOUR DEEDS BE WITNESSED, FUNNY CAR BURNING HI-OCTANE GUZZEEN AS YOU ENTER ETERNITY, MOST SHOINEY AND CHROME!

GODSPEED AND V8!
Thread posts: 192
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.