[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Donald Dump is retarded

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 27

File: image.jpg (194KB, 772x1180px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194KB, 772x1180px
I have come to the conclusion that Trump really is stupid.

His vocabulary is laughably simplistic and borderline childish. He repeats the same silly stupid words over and over constantly in the course of speaking and has trouble with his own simple bland rhetoric.

It's pretty sad that Trump supporters can't at least acknowledge this, maybe they are as dumb as him.
>>
>>61101618
cool blog
>>
>>61101618
I agree. He doesn't have any substance, and simply says that he's "gonna be great".

Then again, he could be just pandering to the rednecks down south. Plenty of them can't understand big words. I saw some bitch on CNN a few weeks ago not know the difference between condemn and condone.
>>
>>61101618
You didn't do enough research, who is shortsighted here?
>>
>>61101618
You're retarded, go back to >>>/r/eddit
>>61101787
>.69 cents
How's the dude weed?
>>
>>61101618
Stop responding to the b8
>>
File: Butthurt Spic.jpg (303KB, 738x438px) Image search: [Google]
Butthurt Spic.jpg
303KB, 738x438px
>>61101618

Kill yourself, Paco.
>>
>>61101890
Not the current governments fault actually. As oil prices decrease by $10/barrel, our dollar drops by 4 cents.
>>
>>61101618
Adios, amigo
>>
>>61101618
>libtards still mad that Trump knows how to reach the largest audience
>OP butthurt that he's the only person following his twitter
>>
File: 1450581405380.jpg (7KB, 198x204px) Image search: [Google]
1450581405380.jpg
7KB, 198x204px
>>61101618
>Worth billions.
>Went to an Ivy League School.
>Has produced a world wide recognized brand.
HURR DURR HE DOESN'T USE BIG WORDS
>>
>>61101618

that isnt how you spell obama

> stutters internally and out loud
>>
>>61101618
Have you seen his C-SPAN speeches from the 90s or read any of his books? He's smart but he's gotta pander to stupid fucking rednecks.
>>
>>61101618
>Trump really is stupid.
>His vocabulary is laughably simplistic and borderline childish
>He repeats the same silly stupid words over and over
>pretty sad that Trump supporters can't at least acknowledge this, maybe they are as dumb as him
I dunno OP, you're repeating a lot of things too. And you only wrote four sentences.
>>
>>61101890
>you're retarded

Yep sounds like a trump supporter.
>>
File: stumpurface.jpg (74KB, 369x1025px) Image search: [Google]
stumpurface.jpg
74KB, 369x1025px
>>61101618
you have to go back.
>>
>>61101618

Read Art Of The Deal faggot. If you want to understand what Trump is doing.

>Fixes and changes New York for the better
>Best business book of all time(Art Of The Deal)
>best show for years, and changes television
>not politician, and red pills the world some, and opens up a conversation in America
>Billionaire
>Great kids, great father(everybody agrees with that)

Watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmWOOrwDUug

Stop making the same BS thread here everyday.

Maybe instead investigate for yourself instead of what the liberal media that has been smearing him for months tells you. Or what your facebook ignorant unpatriotic friends tell you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmWOOrwDUug
>>
>>61101618
>I haven't read this book.
>>
>>61101618
>>61101787
you guys still don't get it, do you? all these guys are playing fucking characters on tv. they are playing you. they are playing the rednecks down south. they are playing the hysterical bleeding heart liberals. they are playing a game, and you are buying right into it.

congratulations.
>>
>>61101618
Only a retard would say that with a straight face. Either you're a retard or you're being paid to say it.. or you're baiting.
>>
>>61102248
>great kids
>kike daughter, whore democrat daughter, Clinton pals

lmao

I have listened to some of his early pre presidential talks on Howard Stern and the like, the guy always was a fucking idiot.
>>
>>61101618
Let me guess you could turn a million $$$'s into a billion $$$'s as well right? It's just the silver spoon he was given, he's an idiot with no drive or ability to get things done? Go watch another CEI & have the balls to open your mouth this time you too scared to commit to being a full fledged faggot, faggot.
>>
http://www.ibtimes.com/bernie-sanders-has-most-effective-political-ads-tv-2265338

PRESIDENT SANDERS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOh1IwK4cKM

Bernie Sanders - "Social Security" -- 550
Bernie Sanders - "Real Change" -- 532
Bernie Sanders - "Works For Us All" -- 523
Bernie Sanders - "Mari" -- 519
Ben Carson - "We the People" -- 517
Bernie Sanders - "Real Change" (alternate version) -- 514
Bernie Sanders - "Working Families" -- 512
Joe Biden - "Never Quit" -- 512
John Kasich - "America: Never Give Up" -- 508
Bernie Sanders - "The Bottom 100 Million" -- 504
Hillary Clinton - "Keith" -- 504
John Kasich - "Defending Our Way of Life" -- 502
>>
>>61102370
You mean Trump is even playing a character?
>>
>>61102370
>IM BETTER THAN EVERYONE AND YOU'RE ALL STUPID
>>
>>61102556
not better than everyone, just better than people that take these politicians at face value, and believe everything they see on tv.

>>61102473
yes. absolutely.
>>
>>61101618
>His vocabulary is laughably simplistic and borderline childish. He repeats the same silly stupid words over and over constantly in the course of speaking and has trouble with his own simple bland rhetoric.

I hope you do realize he is trying to appeal to an audience right? 99% of the voters do not understand anything other than basic vocabulary and have the attention span of a dog.

A public speaker who doesn't adapt to their audience fails as a public speaker. This is why Rand Paul failed his campaign, people do not care about WHY you think and HOW you think they only want to know WHAT you think. Trump knows this so he keeps repeating WHAT he thinks and people either agree or disagree with that. It gives him maximum exposure and since he doesn't always fully explain his stances in the main stream it invokes debate.

Do you honestly believe someone who graduated from one of the finest universities as well as managing billion dollar businesses ( inb4 he got it all from daddy ) is retarded? He knows what he is doing and he is perfectly playing the media while appealing to the people.

All successful presidential candidates did and do this. For example look at Obama's "CHANGE" campaign which isn't all that much different from the "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" campaign. Much akin also to Bernie Sanders who keeps calling out wall street, bankers and 'justice' while hardly talking about any real consequences. If you have a campaign based only on rationality and in-depth analysis you will fail whether you are right or wrong. It has never worked because that is not how democracy works, it's a popularity contest and in popularity contests negative attention is better than no attention at all.
>>
>>61102370
True, but come on, let us laugh and have fun until the ship wrecks.
>>
>>61102671
I don't take politicians at face value but like I said, trump has always acted like a fucking retard.
>>
>>61101618
>His vocabulary is laughably simplistic and borderline childish.

Intentional.

>He repeats the same silly stupid words over and over constantly in the course of speaking

Intentional.

>has trouble with his own simple bland rhetoric.

Never happened.
>>
i think that his rhetoric is pretty problematic. its causing rly a lot of troubles in USA and might stir more racist and hatefull reactions.
>>
File: Dimbal Dump.jpg (349KB, 1627x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Dimbal Dump.jpg
349KB, 1627x2048px
>>61101618

He uses simple vocabulary to appeal to the lowest common denominator

But just from how he's played the media so many times, so successfully, there's no way he can be stupid. He's a cunning motherfucker.
>>
>>61102473

He's certainly choosing his words carefully. He speaks at a 4th grade level and practically swallows big words while ending every sentence with scary negatives like problem, stupid, bad,etc.

It's really quite clever, and another part of the reason he's garnered such fame.
>>
>>61102808
>says stupid shit like censor the Internet when he can't even explain what he means

Yep no problems with rhetoric mate
>>
>>61101618
We don't need smart. We need white, violent, and mean
>>
File: 1452739126188.png (8KB, 542x328px) Image search: [Google]
1452739126188.png
8KB, 542x328px
>>
Hes the president we need right now
>>
>>61102839
>>61102861
He has ALWAYS talked like a retard. You guys give this dumbass way too much credit.
>>
>>61103010
CIVIL WAR NOW
>>
>>61102970
>>61103010
>>61103018

civil war when?
>>
>>61101618

I'd rather have a dumb guy fighting for the right things than a useful idiot like Bernie that can talk but is fighting for globalist interests.
>>
>>61102929
He's explained it multiple times, not his fault you're fucking braindead
>>
>>61101618
The fact that he isnt a polished, soulless career politician is also why everyone loves him. Cruz is a fudgepacker.
>>
>>61101618
>retarded to put one's vernacular over their accomplishments and experience in business
>>
>>61103064

Because retard speech sells. Even more so on reality tv.
>>
>>61103108
>right things
>pro NSA, pro surveillance muh military hawk etc.
>>
>>61101618
>all this simplistic analysis.
He does it on purpose you fucking idiot.

Take last night's debate. The most rational person was Kasich. But who gives a shit? People don't want to listen to detailed tax plans. They want someone they can identify with. And right now, millions of americans identify with Donald Trump.

Donald Trump is obviously very smart, you can't a run a billion dollar business by being an idiot.
>>
>>61103108

>Against Citizen's United
>Fighting for globalization

Pick two all you want, but the former certainly would make the latter much more difficult in this country.
>>
>>61103197
>their accomplishments and experience in business

>>declare bankruptcy multiple times, coast on money inherited from a more successful father, makes money renting real estate in literally the most desirable place to pay for property in the world.
>>
His success speaks for itself. He's smart enough to make billions of dollars and lead in the polls so far, I think that's adequate enough for being president.
>>
>>61103302
>hurr he's doing it on purpose

HE HAS ALWAYS talked like that.
>>
>>61103450
I know. Read his book if you want to know why.
>>
File: mexican.jpg (82KB, 619x614px) Image search: [Google]
mexican.jpg
82KB, 619x614px
>>61101618
>It's pretty sad that Trump supporters can't at least acknowledge this, maybe they are as dumb as him.

I can't stand Trump but he's the only one who promises to build wall so I'll vote for him.
>>
>>61103487
>read the retards book

Why can't you all just explain it instead of fucking telling me to read his shitty book?
>>
>>61101618
I am the most basic bitch in the world. I went to a mediocre college and now work a mediocre job. Look how much of a basic bitch I am -OP

hey, OP, do you still use big words to impress, since you are not sure people know you are smart? you are right! how could they? there is nothing to tip them off you are smart, so you have to use big words. This is called signalling.

however, Trump doesn't need this. He has other things, like a shitload of money, a series of hot wives, successful healthy children and an Ivy league degree to prove his worth. so he doesn't do that, because that's not what he's there to do.

he is in the game of owning the hearts of the general public right now. and that means repeating simple messages over and over, and pivoting away only through reframing discussions.
>>
>>61103592
I already explained it. People don't vote for a candidate because they read the policies of every single candidate in the race and decide that this particular candidate has the best policies. People vote for a candidate because they can relate to him.

This is also true for Bernie Sanderstein btw. Braindead college-age liberals identify with the kike, but they don't identify with Shillary.

Trump uses simple language and repetition to get his point across to the maximum number of people.
>>
>>61103812
But like I said, before his run before he even considered it, he talked like this.
>>
>>61103064
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw
>>
>>61103592
This is the average intelligence of americans. I'm sorry everyone that my country has these fucking idiots.
>hur why do i need to read, why cant the tv tell me while i eat my mcfatfuck burger.
>>
>>61103867
>watch me make shit up

See >>61103944

Do you only know trump from his TV show? A TV show designed for the masses?

Read his books, listen to him when he is talking about business. You seem really fucking stupid if you think TV personas are the real person.
>>
File: why Trump will win.png (2MB, 1200x1700px) Image search: [Google]
why Trump will win.png
2MB, 1200x1700px
>>61101618
No anon, YOU are really stupid
>>
File: 5y5qi0gwu2ln9h5241gz1.gif (623KB, 255x184px) Image search: [Google]
5y5qi0gwu2ln9h5241gz1.gif
623KB, 255x184px
>>61101618
How many buildings do you own OP?
>>
>>61101618
He knows...

His audience is stupid or responds better to little information and... leverage of propaganda.

You bought it, you broke it.

Govt. Broke the USA.. now they have to deal with Angry Voters and immanent Anger.

US Banks still write off Sub-Prime Mortgage Loans at a higher rate than in 1988-2005.
>>
>>61101618
>Business magnate
>Billionaire
>Ivy league
>University degree
>In race to become the next president of the US

He's almost literally a genius
>>
>>61103944
He sounds better here but I think that's largely due to how scripted and and formal this is, you can still tell it's the Trump the voters know.
>>
>>61101618
Why do you keep making this thread?
>>
File: 4chan-golden-Trump-strength.jpg (157KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
4chan-golden-Trump-strength.jpg
157KB, 600x800px
>>61102412

>Cant disprove points made/facts. About Trumps accomplishments.
>does not investigate more

>resorts to muh feels, muh moron, muh Hitler, muh whore daughter

>Liberal. or Muslim.

You probably think Bernie, or Hillary, or Mohammad are great.

>protip, he is probably a better father than you had. For its universally agreed his kids are polite, smart, loyal to him, and not insane like most kids of rich people.

>protip, EVERYBODY has admitted he is a genius with what he has done, with spending NO money.

Dont be a player hater. Its a bad trait.
Improve yourself. Trump inspires many to do that.
>>
>>61103944
I'd also like to add for arguments sake, say your right, that this is all a act. Do you really want to vote for someone who does that shit?
>>
File: notre.jpg (29KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
notre.jpg
29KB, 640x360px
Trump is running on the basis of a personality cult. Not as a politician. then again nobody does.
>>
>>61104330
Jesus Christ you memers are sad, you're not even American for Christ sake.

I'm not a leftist, at all. I'm more right wing than trump supporters. Trump is moderate.
>>
>>61104139
Just give me a small loan of a million dollars.
>>
>>61104336
You can't win otherwise. The end. Nothing will change for the good, otherwise, bong.
>>
File: 4chan-alpha-Trump-finger-of-God.jpg (30KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
4chan-alpha-Trump-finger-of-God.jpg
30KB, 500x363px
>>61104137
>>
>>61101618
Trump's Campaign is all part of an upcoming "Nathan For You" movie.
Tim & Eric (Abso Lutely Productions) are producing a feature-length documentary about Nathan Fielder running Donald Trump's presidential campaign. Which is also why Tim & Eric were promoting Trump months ago during their book tour for "Zone Theory".
They got a somewhat higher budget from Comedy Central to produce a "Nathan For You" movie, they got Trump in on it, and then announced his run for president.

They didn't think it would get very far, but it has. They don't need any more money from Comedy Central as the campaign/film is now paying for itself via Trump's huge following.
Perhaps at some point, Trump realized he really could be president if he wanted to and let all the power go to his head.

Now he is really going after the presidency, and Nathan is just along for the ride.
>>
File: 4chan-Trump-Force-One-plane.jpg (357KB, 2152x1614px) Image search: [Google]
4chan-Trump-Force-One-plane.jpg
357KB, 2152x1614px
>>
>>61101618
Most people don't get him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55NxKENplG4

They're also the same ones who thought he said Paris is in Germany and they also don't understand the 2ndAmendment.
>>
File: 4chan-Trump-Super-ben-garrison.jpg (163KB, 600x702px) Image search: [Google]
4chan-Trump-Super-ben-garrison.jpg
163KB, 600x702px
>>61104440
>>
>>61101618
goodbye reddit shill
>>
>>61104440
>gawd you gais, I am totally just like you
>no wait, I am even more hardcore then you
>ignore all the faggot shit I have been spouting off without proof earlier in the thread
>i am totes an edgefag like you guys
>just listen and believe shitlords

You are really pathetic, and should most likely go back to reddit where your unsourced retardation gets upvoted by other retards.
>>
>>61104856
>hurr I'm going to post more stupid meme images

Fuck off cancuck, we all know how good your alls views on politicians are.
>>
>>61104880
Not an edge fag you fucktard, I believe in smaller government and Liberty clearly unlike most the republicunts and unlike trump.
>>
>>61104585
I think Abso Lutely is only Tims company, which is why Tim is worth 33mil and Eric is only 1.5mil.

I would vote for a Trump/Fielder ticket, they both graduated from top business schools with really good grades.
>>
>>61104970
>ignores main point, which was about the unsourced bullshit he has been spewing
>gets mad I called him an edgefag

Hilarious, totes redditor.
>>
File: 4chan-Trump-alpha-lion.jpg (837KB, 2004x1200px) Image search: [Google]
4chan-Trump-alpha-lion.jpg
837KB, 2004x1200px
>>61104336

I think you think that he is running for your favorite librarian. And needs to be nice, and pet you on the head. And you have to be nice and sweet with ISIS, radical Islam. CHINA, North Korea, and show them hugs.

I think you think the world is a Forrest Gump movie.

You sound like a woman.

Going to give you a little secret: Islam only respects strength, fear, and dominance. And anything else they rape, manipulate, push, or fuck to death and garbage like they are doing to Germany, Sweden, Uk, France.
>>
>>61104970
Hur I'm a fagatarian.
Good to know you useless fuck.
>>
>>61101618
Implying verbal diarrhea by politicians contains any nuance at all. They simply cannot explain policy to the people, because you need an innate understanding of policy to discuss it. And if you think that someone's vocabulary is what makes them intelligent you're a complete imbecile.
>>
>>61101618
He's a genius.
Ever wonder why a guy like William F. Buckley never ran for office ?
He couldn't bridge the gap between his own genius and the common man.
>>
>>61101618
I mean its 2016
>>
>>61104793
this. I realized this is what Trump was doing from day one. To the untrained ear, I guess he sounds "stupid" to some, but honestly I think these people have low verbal IQ's.

I think Trump is fascinating to listen to. For someone who is supposedly "stupid", he's managed to breach multiple "forbidden" subjects you aren't allowed to talk about, while simultaneously making it seem like the mainstream press has covered up the truth.

If you don't realize that pundits and professors will be studying this man's campaign for many decades to come (and I mean parsing word by fucking word...) well, then you're probably a braindead Bernie supporter.
>>
>>61105164
>you sound like a woman
>says a trumpfag Canadian when trumps only appeal is emotional rhetoric

Women vote on emotions not logic, Trumpfags are retarded muh feels fags.

>hurr Islam

I don't give a fuck about Islam faggot
>>
>>61101618
Donald Trump is very smart, but that's obviously not what is fueling his campaign and his numbers. On another note, why do always liberals underestimate the Right-wing until they find themselves in concetration camps?
>>
>>61102061
Implying Daddy's money and influence didn't have everything to do with it.
>>
File: Libertarians.png (9KB, 500x984px) Image search: [Google]
Libertarians.png
9KB, 500x984px
>>
>>61101618
Where's your 4 billion dollar company OP? Enjoy your mom's basement retard
>>
File: oh shit I'm cucked.jpg (175KB, 610x991px) Image search: [Google]
oh shit I'm cucked.jpg
175KB, 610x991px
>>61101618
Thanks for trying to have a rational discussion with us instead of sperging out like a massive faggot.....
>>
File: 1451361058664.jpg (26KB, 495x495px) Image search: [Google]
1451361058664.jpg
26KB, 495x495px
>>61101618
>I have come to the conclusion that Trump really is stupid.

IQ of 156

yeah nah
>>
>>61106372
>killing someone is freedom

Fuck off bootlicker
>>
>>61106486
>muh bullshit estimated IQ
>>
File: kim.jpg (95KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
kim.jpg
95KB, 620x413px
>>61101618
I fully agree. Somebody should shut down Trump's internet and see how he likes it, fucking fascist.
>>
>leftists
>>
>>61101618
>implying you aren't fucking retarded
>implying 70% of americans arent fucking retarded
>implying that if he talked like he does to his high IQ ivy league pals to the american retard majority, they would vote for him

this is chess not checkers libfag. I know you are used to the low IQ fuck wads @ reddit, but at least try to pretend you arent retarded.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>61101618

>His vocabulary is laughably simplistic and borderline childish.

Agreed, this billionaire business magnate should abandon his clear, concise language and start talking like a college sophomore because some kissless virgin on 4chan said so. Don't forget to reblog your post to Salon.com.
>>
>/pol/ is this easy to bait

Jesus Christ
>>
>>61106542
>scientifically derived
>NUH UH, I CANT HEAR YOU LALALALALALA

Why are you still in this thread? Have you not been a faggot enough already? I get it, you are jelly as fuck that Trump is actually smart as shit. You have been lied to your entire life, and told the only reason you are poor is because the rich get lucky. That is not true, you are poor because you are not smart enough to be wealthy.
>>
File: 1451744527740.jpg (171KB, 1577x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1451744527740.jpg
171KB, 1577x1600px
>>61101618
if he was stupid the media would have destroyed him by now, like they have countless others, obviously the man knows his way around words and knows how to not fall for trick questions
>>
>>61106839
>were getting screwed by CHINA were making horrible DEALS we are going to NEGOTIATE, I know a lot of great people and we're going to make Mexico pay for the wall, we'll make this country great again!

Keep sticking to your bullshit IQ estimates trumpfag
>>
>>61107246
>Keep sticking to your bullshit IQ estimates trumpfag

What about his speech indicates low IQ?
>>
File: 1452722076037.jpg (67KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1452722076037.jpg
67KB, 960x960px
>>61101618

His language appeals to the lowest common denominator. His experience and talent for business is evidence enough to appeal to the highest common denominator.

The man is a genius.

/thread
>>
File: jew.webmhd.webm (1MB, 736x472px) Image search: [Google]
jew.webmhd.webm
1MB, 736x472px
>>61101618
>>
>>61104443
https://www.usbank.com/small-business/credit-financing/sba-loans.html

US Bank will give you 11 million for a SBA loan. That'll be a good start. Go be a billionaire dipshit.
>>
File: 1452798166264.jpg (30KB, 375x336px) Image search: [Google]
1452798166264.jpg
30KB, 375x336px
>>61103408
>>mfw doesn't understand chap 11 restructuring
>>mfw went against fathers instincts and and went across river to dominate real estate
>>coast??
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.