[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ted cruz fucked up big time with that new york values remark,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 36

File: CYwcl80WcAAwYN9.jpg (142KB, 600x775px) Image search: [Google]
CYwcl80WcAAwYN9.jpg
142KB, 600x775px
ted cruz fucked up big time with that new york values remark, and it will haunt him for the rest of the campaign. Let's see:
>trump had a great response, which seems to transcend politics and genuinely come from trump's heart
>he gave almost exactly the same response earlier in the day during an interview, cruz should have known better
>this remark is sure to catch heat from the major news networks which are primarily based in new york
>fox especially, the conservative news network, is filled with conservative new yorkers, many born and raised, and this is certain to make their blood boil
this comes at a time when cruz's own values are being questioned:
>born in canada
>harvard elitist known have to been an incredible snob even by harvard standards
>globalist, goldman sachs wife
>accepts money from gay new york jews

there is one universal new york value and that's having no tolerance for people who front, and ted cruz fronts like no one else
>>
>>61095147
I'm a Trump supporter, and I have to say that Ted Cruz is right this time. Jew York Shitty is the worst asshole in this country. They elected a fucking communist mayor, for Christ's sake, who celebrated the assassination of his own cop. There's your new york values.
>>
yep, I have no idea what he was going for when he started flapping his lips.

You could just see trump harnessing his saiyan energies when it was happening.
>>
>>61095319
go fuck yourself

New York routinely elects centrist/conservative mayors. Bill De Blasio will be voted out after one term and we'll get another centrist. Bloomberg was a liberal in many ways but business orientated and has fluctuated between being independent, democrat, and republican. Giuliani was conservative. Dinkins was liberal, but a one term mayor. Ed Koch was a law and order self described "liberal with sanity," and frankly one of the greatest mayors to have ever lived. New York is overall liberal, but has many conservatives and a large number of prominent conservatives come from here. Whites from queen and staten island especially are majority conservative. Antonin Scalia is from Queens! It's retarded to generalize like so, again, Cruz is went to Harvard law which is one of the most liberal places on earth.
>>
>>61096265
Harvard was traditionally the most conservative Ivy League school. It's only recently become infested with cultural marxists like the rest of academia. Meanwhile, jew york shitty is so far out in looney land that it turns the rest of the state blue. You want "new york values?" Try seizing responsible citizens' guns. That wouldn't even fly in Commiefornia.

btw Koch and Trump were personal enemies. Those guys hated each other.

Koch and Trump were personal enemies. Those guys hated each other.
>>
>>61097096
Princeton is the more conservative ivy. By the time Cruz passed through, his peers were overwhelmingly liberal.

Why are you lying? You can lie to 4chan but you can't lie to yourself. The safe act did the standard stuff, e.g., meme magazine size regulations, no assault rifles, and allowing the seizure of guns from declared mentally insane people.

koch hated trump because trump was a bit of a crook in the 70s and 80s desu
>>
File: surrender[1].gif (64KB, 384x237px) Image search: [Google]
surrender[1].gif
64KB, 384x237px
>>61097493
>The safe act did the standard stuff
new york values. gun grabbing is "standard." stay the fuck there, you carpet bagging yankee. choke on your blacks and mexicans and stay in your sardine tin "city."
>>
>>61098036
you sound pretty angry. Did your sister leave you? Don't mind me, living in a high HDI state, high educational attainment, one of the safest large cities in america.

>new york values.
law is not congruent to "values"
values are a level above that

>gun grabbing is "standard."
it doesn't confiscate weapons, it just does the standard democrat talking points. What the fuck do you think some random cropped image is suppose to prove? I live here and I own a shotgun.

>choke on your blacks and mexicans and stay in your sardine tin "city."
very eloquent, 3rd grade taught you well. Living in one of the only real cities in the country.
>>
File: nypd_gun_confiscation_order[1].jpg (98KB, 741x960px) Image search: [Google]
nypd_gun_confiscation_order[1].jpg
98KB, 741x960px
>>61098616
>jew york shitty
>safe
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tell me. How does it feel to be jostled and bumped by thousands of strangers every day that hate you so much they constantly scowl at you? Do you even realize how rude you all are to one another, or is it like a fish that can't see the water?

Your "shotgun" better not hold more than 5 rounds, bro. Otherwise they're going to come for you.
>>
>>61099012
i don't even think my shotgun holds more than 5 rounds and i'm from the south. how many rounds do you want? its not like you're going to miss an intruder with a shotgun anyways
>>
>>61099012
It doesn't. Why would it need to? It's for killing a home intruder, not shooting up a school.
statistically (this is a big word, I'm not sure if they got to statistics in your middle school education), new york city's per capita murder rate is very low. New York state's in general is fairly low, significantly lower than that of the deep south. So empirically, you're completely wrong.
>>
>>61095147

is that literally the daily news front page?

i wouldn't be surprised actually
>>
>>61095147

Ted Cruz was obviously trying to pander to middle America.For a smart person, he really can be stupid
>>
>>61095147
He's not even eligible
>>
>>61099292
it's a sign of intense desperation. Basically shows he's finished if he doesn't win iowa, willing to smugly put down part of the country to try to win it. Combined with rubio's tactical nuke, cruz is finished.
>>
>>61095319
yeah but they also elected based Giuliani
>>
>>61099227
You fundamentally fail to understand the purpose of weapons, but I can't be surprised. No wonder you're from the same place that has to ban assault sodas. New York values!

Oh, and here's a free tip for you. If you're going to get snarky about being educated, you should get your facts straight. Jew York's violent crime rate is about double the national average. I guess you're proving what a Jew York education is worth.
>>
>>61099310
Yes he is.
>>
>>61100172

No he isn't.
>>
>>61100065
Giuliani is not based. They only elected him because he preened with his Gotti persecution, caring more about his own celebrity than about stopping crime.
>>
>>61100314
Why not?
>>
>>61097096
>those 2 red counties upstate
>hippies in ithaca
>niggers in albany
>>
>>61100314

Read the Constitution, and what the Framers wrote when writing the Constitution. Cruz is not a natural born U.S. citizen.
>>
File: 1435382108812.jpg (1MB, 1762x1992px) Image search: [Google]
1435382108812.jpg
1MB, 1762x1992px
>>61100139
assault sodas was a meme that was universally derided. You won't even say where you're from, too ashamed of being from a shithole, I guess! I mentioned murder rate, not violent crime rate. Indeed New York's homicide rate is one of the lowest for large urban areas, less than the national average (despite the city having significant numbers of blacks and hispanics). Violent crime is generally higher in big cities, and new york city is totally at the lower end of the spectrum. It's inflated by physical assaults in the bronx, home invasions and the like are pretty low nowadays.

So much for your reading comprehension, reading is an advanced subject though.
>>
>>61095147
Reminder that NY isnt as blue as you think.

Half the population lives upstate, and is very conservative. A good chunk of italians, irish, polish, asians, and hispanics downstate are quite conservative. If people come out of the woodwork to vote trump, which very well could happen, the state could turn red for the election.
>>
>>61095319
and "you" elected obama,right?

dumb fuck
>>
>>61100543

Meant

>>61100445
>>
>>61100139

>Jew York's violent crime rate
>other guy brings up per capita murder rate

Would you be surprised if I told you that more people are murdered in the US than the UK?
>>
>>61100787
its redneck tribal mentality. People are equal to the politicians they as a bulk elect who are equal to the laws they make
>>
>>61100690
What the fuck is going on in Mississippi?
>>
>>61095147
I just watched the new york values clip
what the fuck was going through Cruz's head when he thought saying that was a good idea?
I swear, not all Canadians are that stupid
>>
>>61101018
niggers
but the white people aren't too much better.
>>
>>61101018

Niggers.
>>
>>61101018
nigger infested shithole,like the rest of the south
>>
>>61101151
>>61101154
>>61101178
niggermind
>>
>>61100690
Sure, which is why murders in jew york shitty increased by 20% last year, right? You're safe the way you're polite, which is to say not at all. Honestly, the rest of the country would gladly cut you away and let you fall into the ocean if we could. Your own arrogance blinds you to that, though. Cruz is right on this one. Nobody else wants your shitty values.
>>
>>61100065

>Jew-liani

always right
>>
>>61095147
When I think of New York I picture money grubbing degererate gay drug binging gun grabbing immigrant loving criminals who need a LITTERAL ARMY of police to keep everything from boiling over.

I picture homeless people, niggers, tranny degenerates, piles of trash, trashcan fires, wall street, and the smell of garbage. Loose sheets of newspaper just blow around on the wind. I hear a hispanic couple shouting at each other from a nearby apartment in that awful brooklyn accent. A hobo asks me for 5 dollars and then gets mad when I dont pay him.

How accurate this picture is I dunno. This is just what comes to mind. I know exactly what ted cruz is talking about without even having to think about it. New York is maybe the second worst city in america, just a little behind Las Vegas. Washington DC is 3rd.

If you count Detroit it might be the worst, but its sort of a ghost town now.
>>
>>61100787
In a very real way, I did. People get the governments they deserve. If we didn't work hard enough to prevent Osama from being elected, then we need to deal with the consequences of his regime.

Jew York's been a liberal shithole for decades. The Jew Yorkers absolutely are to blame for it.
>>
>>61100543
His mother was an American citizen, he's an American citizen.
>>
>>61095147
>ted cruz fucked up big time with that new york values remark, and it will haunt him for the rest of the campaign

I disagree. Ted Cruz knows his base. I don't think that New Yorkers realize that people from the rest of the country dislike them. Shit talking New York will only get him votes, and it's not like he's going to carry New York anyway.
>>
>>61095147

>Trumps heart

That half-assed "muh 9/11" feels-bad bullshit seemed very devoted.
>>
>>61101325
His mother was a dirty liberal communist that renounced her US citizenship before Ted was born.
>>
>>61101299
so who the fuck are you or Rafael to criticize new yorkers?
>>
>>61101325
>His mother was an American citizen, he's an American citizen.

That doesn't make he a natural born citizen you retarded fuckface.

You have to be BORN in the USA or territories of the USA.
>>
>>61095147
Cruz also got loans from the bank his wife works at to fund his Senate bid... and it wasn't reported in the campaign fund disclosures. Uh oh.
>>
>Is Ted a citizen if he was conceived inside of an American woman before she renounced her citizenship.

that is the real question
>>
>>61101495
or born to American parents.
>>
>>61101539
Fuck me, he's a Goldman plant too aparently
>>
>>61101559
>or born to American parents.

No
>>
>>61101559
yes.

parents with an s as in two.
>>
>>61101447
I'm the guy that doesn't want NY SAFE act passed for the rest of the nation.

Believe it or not, most of this country is incredibly hostile to jew yorkers trying to shove their shit on the rest of us.
>>
>>61101617

John McCain was born overseas as well.

Being born to American parents counts.
>>
>>61101289
not accurate.

Most of the 5 boroughs is just working class people and business professionals. The police are there but they dont fuck with you unless youre doing something stupid. Manhattan has lots of young dumb kids from all over the country living on daddys credit card. Brooklyn, queens, and bronx have many different ethic enclaves that divides the neighborhoods. Bronx is shitty, but has some nicer parts. I love queens, used to live in astoria, but it definitely has some shitty neighborhoods. Brooklyn is infested with niggers. Always will be, no matter how much gentrification happens. Manhattan is annoying, but definitely interesting. SI is old italian suburbs with shithead mexicans here and there.

Overall its probably a lot more human than you would think.
>>
>>61101617
yes
>>61101620
one's enough. Trump's mother was a foreigner.
>>
>>61101217
>Sure, which is why murders in jew york shitty increased by 20% last year, right?
below average + 20% is still below average.
>You're safe the way you're polite, which is to say not at all.
the word is honesty. You're the angry one who wants us to "fall into the ocean." Whenever I deal with southerns in work its awful - they're superficially nice, but actually very backhanded in a way. Likewise, cruz pretends to be a country bumpkin, but is in reality an elitist POS.
>Nobody else wants your shitty values.
New York Values-
honesty, authenticity, compassion, calling it like it is and standing up for yourself. The belief that you can start over in New York. There are the true universal new york values. Both ends of the political spectrum can result from these believes. Trump's intense honesty and authenticity is the reason why he is winning. Bernie Sanders likewise is also slowly crushing shillary because people are attracted to his honesty and authenticity. Very different candidates, same values.

Go fuck yourself, you coward who can't even admit to where he lives.
>>
>>61101325

he was not born in the us
>>
>>61101665
>John McCain was born overseas as well.

He was born in the Panama Canal Zone a US TERRITORY you retarded Cruzfags

But nice try.
>>
File: 4chan-alpha-leo-keks-kek.jpg (7KB, 267x323px) Image search: [Google]
4chan-alpha-leo-keks-kek.jpg
7KB, 267x323px
>>61101098

>Canadian

lel
>>
File: pol in a nutshell.jpg (479KB, 640x1120px) Image search: [Google]
pol in a nutshell.jpg
479KB, 640x1120px
>>61095319
>>
>>61101630
"the rest of you" let Obama win

what the fuck do i care what hypocrite have to think?
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panama_Canal_Zone

>The Panama Canal Zone (Spanish: Zona del Canal de Panamá) was an unorganized territory of the United States from 1903 to 1979, centered on the Panama Canal in the Republic of Panama.

TED CRUZ FIGHTS FOR THE CONSTITUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTION

EXPECT THAT NATURAL BORN CITIZEN PARTY
>>
Who is USA?
>>
>>61101704
who was naturalized at the time of trumps birth,on AMERICAN SOIL
>>
>>61100445

He only renounced his Canadian citizenship the other year, when he decided to run for President. He's the first person born a Canadian citizen to run for President, and that has problems under the "natural born" requirement

Give him back, we need him more than you do
>>
File: 1452884670816.jpg (67KB, 600x264px) Image search: [Google]
1452884670816.jpg
67KB, 600x264px
>>61101704
It's the father that matters
>>
>>61099227
>defending gun grabbing
>ever

I just lost even more respect for new york. I didnt even know that was possible. Reading his posts is like observing the train of thought of one of the most perverse creatures imaginable.
>>
Cruz can't run for president
His dad was Cuban and he was born in Canada
>>
>>61101704
Also Trump was born in the US you dumb fuck
>>
>>61095147
>statue of liberty flipping him off
that's pretty poor taste tbqh
>>
>>61101325

His mother renounced her citizenship and his father didn't have it yet. Regardless, Cruz was born on Canadian soil which is what matters Constitutionally.
>>
>>trump had a great response, which seems to transcend politics and genuinely come from trump's heart

No he effectively used a red heirring.

But anyways I kind of agree with Cruz's sentiment about new york city people. They are the most arrogant, smug, conceiteted and degenerate people in the country (next to LA and hollywood fags).

But it was a stupid statement that has surely cost him his chance. You don't rule America by insulting americans.
>>
>>61101677
this is accurate
>russians, poles, and other eastern europeans don't take shit. They dominate parts of staten island and queens, and their are russian enclaves in the bronx.
>>
>>61102105
>But anyways I kind of agree with Cruz's sentiment about new york city people

Do yo agree with Cruz getting loans from Goldman Sachs as well?
>>
>>61101850
Cruz walked into that one so blindly that I almost want to call it the tell of a plant, but I accept it as a straightforward miscalculation.
[walks away grumbling about the melting point of steel]
>>
WAIT WAIT WAIT WHAT THE FUCK.
Ted Cruz is born in Canada, he can't run for President of USA ..?
>>
>>61102105
even if you're a retard and think that, it's a still a bullshit argument to say that because someone is from a liberal place, they can't be a conservative leader. Especially when you yourself were.. born in canada
>>
>>61095319
That's not the point the point is Ted "Slippery Snake" Cruz just fucked himself. He's over, and he knew he was from the minute he got that question. There was no way in hell he could of done anything else. That's what happens when you open your mouth and try to stump Trump. Establishment is literally desperate right now.
>>
>>61099227

Aaand Jew York raises its ugly head.
>>
>tfw Turdeau won't even be the best Canadian head of state
>>
>>61102225
>Ted Cruz is born in Canada, he can't run for President of USA ..?

The requirement to be president in the USA is you have to be a "natural born citizen"

Natural means being born in the USA or territories of the USA.
>>
File: 1452827739440.jpg (41KB, 494x337px) Image search: [Google]
1452827739440.jpg
41KB, 494x337px
>>61101850
I love how Cruz applauded as he STFU and accepted his BTFO status.
>>
>>61102105
>YOU GUIIZE R STUPID ARROGANT RETARDS WHY CAN'T BE AS GOOD AS US

yes,all you non-new yorkers are SO fucking humble
>>
File: does-not-play-well.jpg (283KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
does-not-play-well.jpg
283KB, 1600x900px
>>61102225

Courts haven't ruled on this. The constitution doesn't specifically mention this case, and the rest of Congress hates him so much that they won't pass a resolution granting him the right.
>>
>>61101709
LoL this entire thread is you whining that a politician called you out for your shallowness and vile nature. You pretend to be "honest," but in reality you're just in a pissing contest over who can be the biggest jerk. Then as soon as someone says the smallest thing that's mildly critical of you, you fold like a cheap towel. You are the most rude people on the planet, and then the most thin skinned. You let the jews manipulate you all day long, then build a triumphalist mosque in the shadow of the World Trade Center. Which, by the way, took you a decade to squabble over before you could even rebuild it, and then what you made looks like complete shit. You have muggings, stabbings, and assaults incessantly all around you, and people slam heroin and smoke crack in the doorways of your tenements. But all you can do is desperately look for things to criticize in others, rather than defend your own bad behavior. Way to go. Every post you make reminds everyone why you're such rotten people.
>>
>>61101718
Doesn't need to be.
>>
>getting lectured on morals by a guy that was too scared to volunteer for the Vietnam war, but has no problem shit talking american POWs

TopCuck.jpg
>>
>>61095147
New York is fucking gay, look at all of these foreigners trying to defend New York, when every other day of the week they'd be getting shit on.

With all of that said, Trump's comment slides with me, because Trump said it and it's good for his campaign.
>>
>>61102413
>they say while being a rude arrogant shitheads
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 391x335px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 391x335px
>>61096265
TELL 'EM, STEVE DAVE!
>>
>>61102386
Shouldn't this have been put to rest one way or another before Cruz did all of the campaigning?
>>
>>61102449
Right. He needs to be born to a father that is a US citizen.

Which didn't happen.

Sucks to be Cruz supporter ;-(
>>
>>61101863
Funny, I'm pretty sure Jew York gave its electoral votes to Osama.
>>
>>61102413
>calls us rotten, arrogant, dishonest
>while being extremely rotten, arrogant, and dishonest

but thanks for proving my point familia
>>
>>61102225

The Founding Fathers were concerned that it may be possible for a fucking Tory cuck Brit immigrant, or an American born and raised in Britain with cucky British values could come to America and run for President. Given that we had just kicked their tyrannical asses out we didn't want to invite them back in via election. So they made being born here a requirement to be President.
>>
>>61101992
I don't think he wants you guys. Looking at your bullshit, I don't blame him.
>>
>>61102386
>Courts haven't ruled on this

Because they had never had to because it should be goddamn obvious, especially because the framers wrote what they were thinking when they put this in. No foreigner Presidents.
>>
>>61102560
>People get the governments they deserve
you should have worked harder,everyone knows how new york votes
>>
>>61099138
>nogunz faggot
>le can't miss with a shotgun meme

If you're from the South you need to shut the fuck up and let superior men speak. You bring shame to our region.
>>
File: keks.jpg (75KB, 940x780px) Image search: [Google]
keks.jpg
75KB, 940x780px
>>61101999
>>
>>61095147
>this thread
>All this buttdevastation on pol

I don't even need to watch the debate to know that Cruz stumped the Trump.
>>
>>61102560
obama would have won even if new york didn't exist

try again
>>
>>61101999
Old interpretation. By that standard we wouldn't have anchor babies.

Besides, who says that Cruz's father never resided in America?
>>
>>61102050
If you count Jew York as being in the USA. Given the cock guzzling OP, I'm not really so sure any longer. He sure seems dead set on proving it's apart.
>>
>>61100172
No he's seriously not. The framers defined it as anyone born on U.S. soil which doesn't include Canada. The "american parent" was a part of the 14th amendment, but the 14th amendment was about citizenship, not NATURAL born citizenship. Even the writer of the 14th amendment acknowledged the difference. It has never once been ruled upon by the Supreme court and this attitude has only come about because of the massive brainwashing by Obama.
>>
>>61102915
IT'S 2016

ayy lmao,i hate you cruz faggots more than anything
>>
>>61101325
>American citizen =/= natural born citizen
>>
>>61102915
How could Cruz be an anchor baby if he was born in Canada?
>>
>>61102225
He's American, it'll be fine.

He can't beat Trump, though. He might take Iowa.
>>
>>61101325
There is mounting evidence that Elanor renounced her citizenship years before Ted was born.
>>
>>61102269
Honestly, people are making more out of it than matters. Everyone knows the people of Jew York are awful, but it's not something to run a campaign on.
>>
>>61102983
I completely destroyed you. Don't pretend you're some impartial observer who has just been flipped, you're a little rat too afraid to argue directly or reveal where he lives. Are this non-new york values? Dishonesty, indirectness?
>>
Good, fuck Cruz and fuck all his shills that have popped up here in the last month or so.
>>
>>61102386
It's very simple. If you're born on U.S. soil you can run for president end of story. If you're born to two U.S. citizens you can for president. That's it.
>>
>>61095319
True, but you cant say that for that populous of a state.
>>
>>61103121

And his father wasn't a citizen yet when Cruz was born, so...where does Cruz get his citizenship again? Is he even an American at all?
>>
>>61103170
Face it Cruz cuck. He's over absolutely finished. You can't insult a state and that have a president from that state bring up 9/11 to prove how great it is and survive. It simply isn't possible. It started with people from New York hating Ted and now America hates him. He will not even win Iowa.
>>
>>61103085

Meh. In the past 7 elections Iowa has only predicted the president 3 times.

Now Ohio on the other hand... since 1904 Ohio has predicted the winner 25 of 27 times. Since 1960 they've had a 100% prediction rate.
>>
File: eSkLPZbXAv8.jpg (44KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
eSkLPZbXAv8.jpg
44KB, 600x600px
>>61095147
New York is the home of Trump, isn't it?
>>
>>61102503
>>61102580
You asked for it, you can choke on it. Keep your Jew York values in Jew York.
>>
>>61095147
Every single person in new york can suck my dick and die
This should have been his answer
>>
>>61095147
>there is one universal new york value and that's having no tolerance for people who front, and ted cruz fronts like no one else

this is true, but, he's right about new york

it's a cesspool, and he was never going to win the state anyway

trashing liberal nyc works pretty well in the states he needs to win to get the nomination, and the presidency
>>
>>61095147
trump doesn't have a heart
>>
>>61102547
I don't know how far you'll get with the patrilineal citizenship thing. seems a losing argument.
>>
>>61102770
jew york values.
>>
>>61095147

>after he disparaged our values
>values

what values?

>kill babies
>be a whore
>muh fags
>gun control

those aren't values, that's dementia

get fucked

still saging
>>
>>61103617
>he still thinks it only affected people in New York
After Trump brought up 9/11 it affected everyone. They think he's a complete asshole now. His poll numbers will drastically drop in every state. His campaign is OVER.
>>
>>61102827
maybe. we'll never know now.
>>
>>61103617
see
>>61100690
ted cruz is the one trying to get the cesspool vote senpai
>>61103536
so much anger
please keep your anger in burgeristan instead of dragging us into more wars for israel
>>
>>61103726
just based on electoral votes
>>
File: but muh white south.jpg (1MB, 7129x3833px) Image search: [Google]
but muh white south.jpg
1MB, 7129x3833px
>>61101289
When I picture the south I picture retards, inbreds, closet homosexuals, incest fetishists, niggers who need to LITERALLY BASH any state outside of the South. I picture toothless diseases on legs, trashcan fires, bonfires, retards on 4 wheelers, and the smell of nigger and fried chicken. Loose sheets from the nigger Baptist church flying by. A bunch of bumbling rednecks shout "MUH SUTH WILL RAISE AGEN". Somewhere the boy from Deliverance is playing his banjo and gets angry when I don't buy his homemade confederate flag

This is how you sound you fucking retard. Good job having the highest amount of niggers and inbreds in the country
>>
>>61102993
Okay. Why don't you sue, then. By the time it's adjudicated, the election will be over.
>>
>>61103008
Son, if you don't understand that newer laws have been piled on top of older ones for the past 226 years, then I really don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>61103062
Other way around. Anchor babies have neither parent as citizens, but they gain citizenship.
>>
>>61103190
You haven't destroyed anything more than your own credibility LOL. You can't defend yourself, so you are just desperately searching for something about me to criticize. It's really infuriating you that you can't.
>>
>>61103378
People from new york hate everyone, as OP has already proved all over this thread. They even hate themselves.
>>
>>61103421
What is the law of independent trials?
>>
>>61102915
They only want anchor babies around so they can use them for cheap labour.
>>
>>61103974
I've empirically shown new york to be pretty great. All you can do is resort to >muh feels! a new yorker once called me an asshole and it made me scared! If you didn't live in a shithole you would have said already, so at this point it's safe to say you're coming from a place of deep insecurity :^)
>>
>>61103677
>hurr my true suthern roots and values
Fuck off. Most New Yorkers, who have Polish, Italian, Russian, or Irish immigrant families all grow up in conservative households with Catholic parents. There's a Church on every corner in NY. You must get your ideals from movies and magazines. If anything, New Yorkers believe in the American Dream and hard work because of their background. Half of the South is niggers. It must be painful being an irrelevant and obnoxious piece of the US
>>
>>61103752
Son, you created this thread to express your impotent rage. Pretending others are angry doesn't help you any.
>>
>>61103790
Which would have been different if Jew York had been different. You may have an island, but you're not one.
>>
>>61102606
Correct, and Maple niggers must remain Loyal to the Queen.
>>
>>61095147
I don't agree, NY will go Democrat regardless, he probably just riled up the rest of the conservative country because nobody likes New Yorkers. Everyone agrees.
>>
>>61095147
>ted cruz fucked up big time with that new york values remark,

Yes, it was politically clumsy

>and it will haunt him for the rest of the campaign.

No, the people offended were not going to vote for him in a primary, and (assuming he would be the nominee) he was not going to carry New York anyway.
>>
>>61103802
The reason you think that is because history is written by the victors. Propagandists have been slandering the south for 150 years, and you're dumb enough to buy it.
>>
>>61104238
>implying it will go democrat if trump wins the nomination
anon plz, its been proven you typically win the state you are from regardless of party affiliation, if shillary legitimately wanted new york, she will need to both throw a fuckton of effort into that and in addition actually be human.
>>
>>61103817
I don't have enough money to sue. The supreme court should of took the case of Kercher vs. Obama. He really isn't eligible to run for president at all it's a convenient fact people like to ignore proving that he is indeed true establishment breed. All the media articles covering it are citing the 14th amendment which . There is literally no point even claiming Cruz is eligible when according to the very words of the person who wrote it he isn't. http://beforeitsnews.com/obama-birthplace-controversy/2016/01/john-bingham-drafter-of-the-14th-amendment-natural-born-citizen-is-born-in-the-u-s-territories-to-parents-who-didnt-owe-allegiance-to-other-sovereignties-2498006.html
>>
>>61104062
I like people from new england, the midwest, the northwest, the great plains, rocky mountains. I generally got along with non butthurt people from the south. Californians are the only people who mostly annoy me.
>>61104159
New Yorkers didn't strike first. Once again people came out of the woodworks to say hurr hurr fuck new york with the most incredibly searing rage mankind has ever witnessed. If you can't stand the heat when the empire strikes back, get out of the kitchen.
>>61104204
I was arguing against the retard routinely using "you" to categorize an entire state, "you" passed the safe act, "you" vote for a communist mayor, etc etc. Likewise, another anon pointed out that by the same logic "you" elected obama, referring to how the rest of the nation was gave obama more electoral votes.
>>
>>61104119
You haven't shown anything that's good about jew york. The closest you came was to say, "b-but we don't kill one another *quite as much* as they do in LA!" While at the same time completely ignoring that your violent crime rate is 50% higher. Then you keep desperately trying to bait me into giving you something to attack, but I'm just not going to do it. You're simply not subtle enough. Keep trying, though. Your futile attempts amuse me.
>>
>>61095147
Cruz is a Trump lite. while Cruz copies Trump's positions even more so than the other candidates, Trump is much more intelligent, charismatic and competent. Cruz should have never tried to mess with Trump. but he did. and he got stumped and shlonged
>>
>>61095147

you know he just won NY for Trump, right?
>>
>>61095147
>this is considered professional journalism
>>
>>61104270
actually historians were completely suckers for the south for a solid 100 years following the civil war. Gone with the wind is basically how america viewed pre-war south after the civil war.
>>
>>61104090
>>61104062
>>61103974
>>61103907
>>61103866
>>61103817

You can reply to multiple posts at once. See?

Also, please take note of the alphanumeric code to the right of "Anonymous" on your posts. That is your thread specific ID. All posts made by your IP address are given that code in this thread. Welcome to 4chan.
>>
>>61104413
Well, the deal is that if the Supreme Court did find Osama ineligible to be President, then what? You going to vacate every law he ever signed? They won't willingly walk into that mess.
>>
People are overthinking that Cruz insult to NY will fuck him over. Most people really do have a negative opinion on NY specifically the city. Ask any New Jerseyan, Connecticut or PA resident on their opinions on NYers.
>>
>61095147

>trump had a great response, which seems to transcend politics and genuinely come from trump's heart

what was his response?
>>
>>61104270
>hurr history is written by victors
>have a picture with actual statistics
Yeah, I guess those statistics are just lies? You're from the South so youre probably dumb enough to believe that. You lost the war, get over it. I think that because I lived in GA for high school and it was literally hell. If it wasn't the boonies, it was fucking Atlanta aka Nigger Heaven. They all could be extras in Deliverance. It's funny considering the post I was replying to literally said the same thing, except it slandered NY. If the South was so stronk and so great, why didnt it win?
>>
File: election flowchart.png (82KB, 2410x1080px) Image search: [Google]
election flowchart.png
82KB, 2410x1080px
>>61095147

Cruz is fucked beyond all comprehension. When the next round comes out on RCP I expect him to have declined by 3-5 points nationally.

He's also now behind Trump in Iowa folks.
>>
>>61104423
Don't lie, you hate everyone. You even hate yourself. That's why you're so thin skinned and angry. That's why you can't stand it when Ted Cruz gives the merest hint that your values are out of touch with the rest of the country (which they are).

You is the second person plural pronoun in the English language. So, yes, YOU passed the SAFE act and elected a communist mayor. So much for your great education, huh?
>>
>>61104439
>homicide rate lower than national average
>violent crime rate one of the lowest for cities in america
>higher levels of educational attainment
>high hdi
>high median income
>despite frequent characterizations otherwise, contributes far more to federal government than it receives in benefits
everything else good is subjective, and I fully understand if those subjective elements don't appeal to you. It isn't for everyone. But to say its a cesspool is a fully unsupported statement by the facts. If you want to play the cesspool game, mississippi, alabama, louisiana, georgia, etc are the places to look at.
>>
>>61104570
Go outside of that area and most people don't have a negative opinion of the city. NYC is a major tourist attraction for most Americans and people still care about 9/11
>>
>>61103472
Lol does anyone have a picture of the trump character on the back of the book?

that shits 10/10
>>
>>61104526
>Gone With the Wind
>History
You really are out of touch.
>>
>>61095147
>NY Daily Jews

They make Trump-Nazi comparisons all the time, I wouldn't give a shit about what they print.
>>
>>61104560
No they should of taken the case before he was elected? Are you moronic or something?
>>
>>61104554
Why, does my posting upset you? Are you angry?
>>
>>61104570
the real world isn't the 4chan hate machine. To say that a group of americans are so bad that anyone to emerge from them should not be president is far more than most people are comfortable with.
>>
>>61104667
9/11. His tone was somber and he sounded completely serious. It was an absolute perfect delivery. No doubt he got more states to hate Cruz after his statements.
>>
>>61095147
Jesus Christ Trump just posted 'I was born here' That was it. Three fucking words. The absolute Madman
>>
>>61104783
the hatred of NY is mostly aimed at specifically the city of NY. John Rocker the former pitcher of the Atlanta Braves basically sums up the attitude people have of NYC perfectly.
>>
File: huff1[1].jpg (476KB, 1428x1856px) Image search: [Google]
huff1[1].jpg
476KB, 1428x1856px
>>61104706
That picture doesn't say what you think it says. Here's a picture that will help you. It's from a book you never read entitled, "How to Lie with Statistics."

I bet you just hated High School in Georgia, didn't you, you poor sweet thing. It must have been so tough for the people to not understand why you were a colossal asshole with a spray tan.
>>
>>61104910

interesting - I'm looking forward to watching it... Ted Cruz is finished
>>
>>61104739
>Don't lie, you hate everyone. You even hate yourself. That's why you're so thin skinned and angry. That's why you can't stand it when Ted Cruz gives the merest hint that your values are out of touch with the rest of the country (which they are).
its actually laughable. We have people on 4chan talking about sinking new york to the bottom of the ocean. THAT is intense primal anger, someone just seething at their keyboard.
>You is the second person plural pronoun in the English language. So, yes, YOU passed the SAFE act and elected a communist mayor. So much for your great education, huh?
Just because 60% of people vote for something, doesn't mean 100% people all agree with that! Pretty simple, try to wrap your brain around it.
>>61104795
did I say it was history? Can you read? I said it was representative of how america viewed the pre-war south. I know you can't read, but you'll have to really try here.
>>
>>61103676
And without them, the US would have a per capita GDP in line with Croatia. Do the math yourself, remove the tri-state from your pc GDP calculation and see what the result is.
>>
File: front[1].jpg (3MB, 3100x3468px) Image search: [Google]
front[1].jpg
3MB, 3100x3468px
>>61104753
Yup, completely subjective. You're right, New York's an absolute paradise!
>>
>>61105161
The bastard literally was dead silent right after it. Then he gave a shit eating grin because he knew he got absolutely destroyed.
>>
>>61104836
would have
could have
should have
>>
>>61100690
But which is the best for development, has cheap land and resources, and is not affected by the Yellowstone Supervolcano?
>>
>>61104270
Quite possibly, it may just be the South is shit. I don't need to talk with the obese cashier at the Piggly Wiggly for 20 minutes every time I get a can of beans.
>>
>>61105127
>statistics ez racis
average IQ, life expectancy, incarceration rates, etc are pretty straight forward. stop making excuses.
>>
>>61095147
Everybody knew exactly what Cruz meant when he said NY values. Typical Jew Yorkers overreacting to being told their city is mostly a degenerate shithole.
>>
>>61105343
Definitely not new york, except for maybe parts of upstate. My prime suggestion would be inland Maine.
>>
>>61105169
The world would be a better place without New York, that's for certain. But if there's anyone angry here, it's you.
>WAAAA someone said New York values are out of touch! WAAAAAA what a meanie head!

And then you continue to conflate fiction with history. What a good goyim you are. Typical jew yorker.
>>
>>61105305
Try putting 9 million people in one place with none of them being homeless, crazy etc. I know most of /pol/ wants to live in Arkansas, and I'll happily let them do it! I'll keep the little house on the prairie stuff for someone else.
>>
>>61105208
Their business would just go to other places like Chicago, and we would divest a lot of our welfare problems.
>>
File: 1452723011493.jpg (151KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1452723011493.jpg
151KB, 800x600px
>>61095147
>accepts money from gay new york jews
>>
>>61095147
Its easy to be a Texas Republican

Try being a conservative in the northeast

Fuck Cruz he is a slimy piece of shit

Trump all the way
>>
>>61105326
That's why I said the first time is that they SHOULD have taken the case. They were kikes of course, and they new Obama wouldn't be ineligible. Perhaps a few more years of propaganda till they can erase the Constitution and get whomever they want elected.
>>
Ted Cruz is not an American.
>>
>>61105305
Well they recently got rid of hotspotting because racism or w/e, which drastically lowered the crime rate from the nightmare of the 80s by targeting the most dangerous neighborhoods (nagger infested).

Once crime returns to a certain intolerable level that jews and rich libshits can't enjoy Manhattan, they'll probably overlook their ideology it and reelect a crime-fighting mayor who does what needs to be done.
>>
>>61105357
Now you're throwing racism into the argument? That's rich! Man, I didn't think you could possibly get any saltier, and then you did this!
>>
Cruz came out of that looking like he'll be another Divider-in-Chief. It blew up in his face.
>>
>>61105357
Yes, same for niggers as well.
>>
NO GOP Candidate will ever carry NY again.

So he shouldn't care.
>>
>>61105534
Then try forcing everyone who isn't crazy and homeless to interact with those who are every single day. Isn't that utopia? Isn't that how everyone should live?
>>
>>61105455
Duly noted.
>>
>>61105520
are you perhaps merely pretending to be retarded?
>Now you're throwing racism into the argument? That's rich! Man, I didn't think you could possibly get any saltier, and then you did this!
enlighten me, how do such statistics lie about south?
>>
>>61105636
so wait, who did "they" just become?
>>
>>61105757
I'm sure he won't care about the NY delegates either. Well, he shouldn't because he's not getting the 20% needed to get any of them now.
>>
>>61103725

>his campign is OVER

how many times have we heard that one before?

people trash NYC all the time; most Americans reject the liberal degeneracy of that city

>>61103752

we're not just talking about murder and violent crime. we're talking about destructive and self-destructive degenerate social policies, as well as the politics of division (blm, feminism, etc.)

>>61104126

>There's a Church on every corner in NY.

relics

>It must be painful being an irrelevant and obnoxious piece of the US

I'm just fine here in Colorado.

http://nypost.com/2014/03/25/obamas-top-fear-is-manhattan-getting-nuked/
>>
>>61105757
Do you understand that only the NYC region is liberal? Maybe Albany and Buffalo

The entire state is like Alabama once you get north.

Two different worlds
>>
>>61105674
So those are your options? Private security armies (doormen, bouncers, etc) or Public security armies in the form of police who accost anyone they feel like for no reason?

No, thanks. I'd rather just not have the niggers in the first place.
>>
>>61105875

People have said that about Trump; who is unstumpable.

Cruz on the other hand is just a babyfaced, Nixon-nosed canadian little twatfuck and everyone knows it. He's going to crash faster than Oprah Winfrey's blood sugar on the first day of her bi-monthly fasting diet.
>>
>>61105843
The "they" are the kikes in our government including the Supreme Court.
>>
File: white southerners.jpg (33KB, 506x211px) Image search: [Google]
white southerners.jpg
33KB, 506x211px
>>61105127
No, I hated retarded rednecks who's only argument when it came to politics was "Hurr Im a republicans because of muh guns and muh roots". It was literal parroting from their inbred parents. I also couldn't stand the niggers and dirty Protestants. Half of the people legitamately asked if I was from a different country when I spoke. That's the average southerner, so stupid they aren't even aware of how people from different parts of the US sound
>>
>>61105794
No, I'm not finished laughing at you crying racism. This thread is the funniest fucking thing I've seen all day.
>>
File: rudy_giuliani_drag3.jpg (34KB, 500x339px) Image search: [Google]
rudy_giuliani_drag3.jpg
34KB, 500x339px
>>61100065
>yeah but they also elected based Giuliani
Shills for 9-11
>America's Mayor
Nope Also he's a transvestite.
>>
>>61105317

he's a fucking scumbag weasel - I just watched the clip

it's embarrassing and underscores his absurd ignorance and smugness
>>
>>61095147
Cruz miscalculated badly and wound up getting hit by his own Cruz missile.

It's the best thing that could've happened to Trump too. The upstate was already his to lose, but now the city needs to defend him too.

Trump could actually win NY state because of this.
>>
Pretty hilarious Ted Cruz managed to make the Murdoch owned rag turn against him. Trump is totally going to win this.
>>
>>61105875
>we're not just talking about murder and violent crime. we're talking about destructive and self-destructive degenerate social policies, as well as the politics of division (blm, feminism, etc.)
once you get back in the real world, most new yorkers outside of college students and transplants living in brooklyn are just average joes, not some swarming mass of 9 million SJWs. I wouldn't say college students and transplants are "real new yorkers" with new york values.
>>
>>61105875
>how many times have we heard that one before?
>people trash NYC all the time; most Americans reject the liberal degeneracy of that city

Cruz is not Trump. Nice try. When you bring up 9/11 in such an eloquent way you can't survive. Trump effectively made it transition to a New York insult to one of the entire nation.
>>
>>61105757
No, but Florida is up for grabs and there's a shit ton of old New York retirees living in Florida.

There's also a lot of Cuban Republicans in Florida who might not like the fact that Ted Cruz's father was a communist terrorist under Castro.
>>
>>61098036
>new york values. gun grabbing is "standard."
fed and joo york gun control laws will work as good as fed and joo york narcotics laws.
>>
>>61105875
>relics
That's funny when they have full attendance Catholic schools attached to them and thousands of attendees. Go smoke some weed you colossal faggot. We've already been hit once, and we are strong enough to get back up
>>
>>61106005
can you read? I wasn't crying racism, I was mocking the fact that you sound just like liberals who cry racism at statistics. Again, I know your IQ is very low so this is hard for you.
>>
>>61106002
Well, looking at the democrat agenda, being Republican because you're pro2nd amendment seems like a very reasonable position. And if you were speaking in a filthy bronx accent, how do you expect people to respond? That's basically low class personified. Besides, they were probably just screwing with you. "Fuck the yankee" is a treasured game in the south.
>>
>>61106147
Most likely true, with the side effect of getting more people shot if they ever do try to come and take them.
>>
>>61106220
>"Fuck the yankee" is a treasured game in the south.
only game you have when most of the population is living in poverty
>>
File: So is it the Jews.jpg (106KB, 599x549px) Image search: [Google]
So is it the Jews.jpg
106KB, 599x549px
>>61105757
All states, after early April, are winner-take-all states.

And there will be no delegates going to the GOP in the general.

So there.
>>
File: 1343057292005.gif (2MB, 440x291px) Image search: [Google]
1343057292005.gif
2MB, 440x291px
>Shitting yourself every time a plane flies overhead
New York Valuesâ„¢
>>
>>61099012

I've lived in New York City my whole life. The city is pretty safe. There's really too many people for there to be any hardcore crimes.
>>
>>61106194
Yeah, sure kid. You were just making a "complicated metaphor." By throwing racism into a debate that had nothing to do with it, just so you could then mock the idea of throwing racism into debates that have nothing to do with it. Carry on. Tell me another good one next, this is great. I'm going to go microwave some popcorn.
>>
Can the American version of "DUDE WEED LMAO" stop mocking our national tragedies and fuck off back to quebec arleady?
>>
File: conan-pizza-rat.jpg (38KB, 890x510px) Image search: [Google]
conan-pizza-rat.jpg
38KB, 890x510px
#NewYorkValues

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A84-5o5tKTA
>>
>>61106339
Na, bullets are cheap. But you wouldn't understand. Your "shotgun" holds less than five rounds.

When's the last time you shot it, by the way? Three years ago? Did they call the cops on you when you took it into the subway to go to the indoor range across town?
>>
>>61106419
lmfao
>I bring statistics demonstrating south to be objectively worse than new york
>"statistics lie!"
>I mock you
>you continue to refuse to back your reasoning behind doubting such statistics

K.. keep me posted
>>
>>61106220
Long Island accent you inbred :). And no, I very legitamately had inbreds asking me if I was from Germany, you can tell when the one eye that's lower than the other glazes over and their mouths hang open. Low class personified? Walk into any US trailer park and you'll get a bunch of degenerates who sound like they are speaking in slow motion. No, running around screaming about your guns is not the only reason to be conservative. Yeah, fuck the yankee, considering he beat the shit out of you, burned your states, and has the most recognizable city in the world with the most white European families
>>
>>61095147
Yeah he's pretty much on suicide watch now.

New meme potential, Ted + 911? Anyway last night was his 911.
>>
>>61106414
I used to know a guy who was a career criminal from New York. He said there were so many people that he would just walk up to some random stranger, punch them in the face and steal their money, then run three blocks away. Then do it again. He never got caught because it's impossible to find one person in crowds that big.

But yeah, it's totally safe, I'm sure. No real crime there, naw.
>>
>>61106548

>shotguns aren't real shotguns unless they hold more than 5 rounds

have you even held a break action before?
>>
>>61106548
> in 2011, there were 14,675 unintentional, non-fatal firearms injuries in the US. Some percentage of these are self-inflicted.
be careful down there! You guys 9/11 yourselves every few months
>>
>>61106599
Ooh, memery. Can you do that again, but with a frog picture?
>>
>>61106343
>there will be no delegates going to the GOP in the general
What are you talking about? The nomination process isn't over, there's gonna be republican primaries in NY and you need to get at least 20% to get any delegates out of it. Cruz just locked himself out of it.
>>
>>61106602
Jeeze, that sounds absolutely triggering. Would you like me to get a doll so you can point to where they touched you, too?
>>
>>61106729
I'll be waiting for you to refute statistics
speaking of statistics, I look forward to trump crushing cruz in the coming weeks.
>>
>>61105875
Polls, Cruz is toast, it's over. Your bosses are going to lose.
>>
>>61106815
we're not triggered by you guys, just embarrassed on your behalf
>>
>>61106728
Thanks for your concern. Try not to fall out a window. It's a long way down. And we all know that nobody ever dies from accidents in the city.
>>
File: chuot.jpg (38KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
chuot.jpg
38KB, 500x338px
>MUH 9/11

Every time. New Yorkers are scum.
>>
>>61095319

Agreed completely. Jew Yorkers live in a bubble, and their beliefs are the most smug and provincial in the entire nation.
>>
File: Untitled.png (75KB, 783x685px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
75KB, 783x685px
>>61105970

people say all kinds of things. fact remains he's surging in the polls. most of the polls also say Cruz won last night's debate. so much for that

Trump is a bankruptcy addicted moron who spent most of his adult life as a liberal.

>>61106103

you elected de blasio. you elected hillary. the facts speak for themselves. A Republican has virtually no chance of winning New York in 2016

>>61106131

>muh 9/11

nah, there's more to the race and the debate than just that. it was opportunistic of Trump but he still lost last night

>>61106170

>Catholics
>conservative

pick 1

>We've already been hit once, and we are strong enough to get back up

good luck getting back up from a nuke, moron

leave the city while you still can
>>
File: all that fried food Billy bob.jpg (98KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
all that fried food Billy bob.jpg
98KB, 960x720px
>>61106815
It's funny because you can't comeback aganist my argument. You and your state is everything wrong with the US. Youre a degenerate and disgusting. I wish we could burn you guys down again. Now go fuck Cletus' sister before he get to her first
>>
>>61106823
Well see, what you'd know if you ever actually read Darrel Huff is that it's not so much the statistics lying. It's you.

4 out 5 experts agree.
>>
>>61106920
I dunno bro, he seems pretty triggered. OP is so triggered he made this thread to whine.
>>
>>61106910

Polls say Cruz won the debate. see >>61107035

>Your bosses

Look, I'm not going to vote for Cruz. he is 2 faced. but, he's right about NYC and trump

Trump spent most of his time and money supporting liberal democrats like the Clintons, like Pelosi, Reid, Schumer, Weiner, etc.
>>
File: the religious and pure south.png (184KB, 550x387px) Image search: [Google]
the religious and pure south.png
184KB, 550x387px
>>61107035
>Catholics are not conservative meme
Ok you Cletus, keep telling yourself that :). I dont live in fear of nukes because it won't fucking happen. Go string the banjo in your Baptist church
>>
>>61102011
newyorker here don't listen to that retard safe act is only appealing to pampered liberals everywhere else long island included was opposed to it
>>
File: nyc-garbage.jpg (233KB, 575x352px) Image search: [Google]
nyc-garbage.jpg
233KB, 575x352px
>Trump defending Jew Yorkers
The only thing he's done wrong so far.
>>
>>61107070
lmfao
you actually believe no statistics can ever be trusted? Wow you're retarded. Well, if that's what it takes to not acknowledge your home is shit..
>>
>>61107070
That map of diabetes frequency is pretty much identical to the map of black population. The blackest areas have the highest level of diabetes.
>>
>>61107305
Trump is a New Yorker, you fucking idiot. Why would he not defend New Yokers? He is one.

Faggots like this praise Trump in one breath, and then attack New York in the other.
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 639x341px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 639x341px
>>61095147
YOU MESS WITH ONE OF US YOU MESS WITH ALL OF US
>>
>>61102413
>then build a triumphalist mosque in the shadow of the World Trade Center
this never happened retard

>muggings, stabbings, and assaults incessantly all around you, and people slam heroin and smoke crack in the doorways of your tenements
lowest crime rate of any major city in the country

>what you made looks like complete shit
better than the trailer you live in
>>
>>61107070
Hint: you mapped the cotton belt (blacks) and WV
>>
File: how nice.jpg (77KB, 621x830px) Image search: [Google]
how nice.jpg
77KB, 621x830px
>>61107310
Ok senpai. Keep telling yourself that the CDC is lying when it comes to medical statistics. You are an embarrassment to the US. You are living in denial
>>
>>61101325
You're missing the point friend.

There is enough doubt in the wind for the liberals to sue and make shit gets tied up in court long enough for him to have to give up the bid.

People questioned Obama but he got around this because he truly was born in Hawii and had an American parent. He just choose to break out his birth certificate long after he won.

And honestly I can't see it not going to court somehow. The area is too ambiguous not to have the supreme court rule on it someday.
>>
>>61107229

If you think NYC catholics are more conservative than the south, you're a moron

the facts speak for themselves

>divorce

NYC people stopped getting married a long time ago

You're going to pretend that Massachusetts, Connecticut, New York, and New Jersey are more conservative than Oklahoma, Kentucky, Arkansas, Utah, Wyoming, Kansas, and nearly every other state in the country? stay retarded

lies and statistics
>>
File: 1452829873291.png (565KB, 525x535px) Image search: [Google]
1452829873291.png
565KB, 525x535px
>>61102825
He wasn't though, watch it you nigger
>>
File: le happy merchant.png (48KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
le happy merchant.png
48KB, 200x200px
>>61106744
The Donald will get more than half of the votes in every district. If so, he will get all of the delegates.

So, moving onward, Trump carries all NY delegates.

And the general wont matter because all of the Jews in NYC completely invalidate every other vote in the state.

And the Jews will vote Democrat.
>>
File: 1452849292207.png (495KB, 780x780px) Image search: [Google]
1452849292207.png
495KB, 780x780px
Im glad Cruz fucked up so bad, he was such an obvious shill from the start now his numbers should start to drop and just help increase Trumps numbers
>>
>>61107553
Italian Americans, in my experience at least, are the most conservative socially by far.
>>
>>61107530
Aren't those the states that also have the most blacks and mexicans? I find it funny that liberals are always criticizing the bible belt for their shitty statistics when in reality it's niggers who just bring the averages closer to their level
>>
>>61105305
Man I love the Post. Pretty much the only paper in the Tristate area that's still worth reading, just because the editors don't give a shit about who they upset with their sense of humor.
>>
Honestly at this fucking point I just dont want Bernie or Hillary in the White House. Any fucking republican would be fine
>>
>>61105784
nobody is forced to interact with anybody in new york city, in fact it's discouraged; it's obvious you've never been here
>>
>>61107553
Yes, the Catholic ones are. No, they didn't. This also proves how stupid you are because when you think of NY, you think of Manhattan. Not Long Island or the 5 boroughs. The statistic I posted proves that you are all heretics who get divorced and see nothing wrong with it. Keep living in a inbred dream world with the highest rate of teen pregnancies in the country
>>
>>61107530
You realize this graph lines up perfectly with the black population distribution in the US
>>
>>61106672
statistics contradict your baseless anecdote, stupid; I know they don't teach statistics in the south but come on now
>>
>>61099012
Literally every other Southern small town with over 10,000 people and city has a worse violent crime rate than the worst part of New York City (Bronx). Cities like Little Rock, Atlanta, Memphis, and Houston top crime rates every year, while New York City has less and less crime. Only DiBlasio is regressing this as hard as he can (in b4 BUT ITS THE NIGGERS, NYC has niggers AND puerto ricans)

And it's nice. Feels anonymous. People have places to go and things to do. I don't even know my neighbors name after living in the same apartment building since I was 12. It's great. No small town gossip or bullshit.
>>
https://twitter.com/benshapiro

Ben Shapiro has been in Cruz damage control all day. Sad to see to be honest family.
>>
Have there been any polls showing Ted's numbers since the debate? Any change?
>>
>>61107677

whether or not that's true, first, italian new yorkers are more liberal than most italian americans. also, nyc is much more than just italians

look, again - the votes speak for themselves

nyc elect de blasio, schumer, hillary, weiner, obama, etc. is that conservative?
>>
>>61101289
You clearly haven't been to New Orleans

Or Atlanta for that matter.
>>
File: R. Money wins his first Emmy.gif (2MB, 190x150px) Image search: [Google]
R. Money wins his first Emmy.gif
2MB, 190x150px
>>61107682
So you are admitting that the South is a shithole filled with blacks and Mexicans and not a white paradise? Good job admitting you are the cancer of the US. Just remember the most based man in the US right now is a home grown New Yorker :)
>>
>>61107845
Yes, because the South is a shithole filled with blacks, mexicans, and inbreds
>>
>>61103802
They used a pan-African racial identity for blacks and only one color for Hispanics as well but split up Caucasians by nationality. This map is useless.
>>
>>61108126
>you
nope
>>
Yes, New York is liberal shit. Its also the state with the 3rd highest # of electoral votes. Reagan won it in 1988. Trump is beloved by New Yorkers. If he could get Dems to have to spend any money there at all it would be a huge victory. And if the Republicans could ever win New York state or even make it a competitive swing state, they would own the White House for generations.

So you can pick the guy who wants to insult the 3rd most populous state in the country, or the guy who wants to win it.
>>
>>61101495
But it's totes okay when Obama does it and anyone who questions it is a conspiracy theorist retard!!!11!!one!!
>>
>>61100422
>nigger confirmed
mad coke addict confirmed. jules fucked up the drug trade big time.
>>
File: religion.jpg (219KB, 1026x548px) Image search: [Google]
religion.jpg
219KB, 1026x548px
>>61108185
keep telling yourself that Cletus
>>61106002
>>
>>61102413
The south is under a huge meth epidemic right now and also has idiots blowing themselves up with moonshine.

You really don't have the drug high ground.
>>
>>61102825
>I don't even need to watch the debate to know that Cruz stumped the Trump.
kek

This. It really is obvious.
>>
>>61108210
Yes, you said that those states have the most blacks and mexicans and shitty stats. You just admitted you live in a non-white 3rd world tier hell hole
>>
>>61107831
see >>61108058

most of the 5 boroughs are liberal too. see all the hipster fags in Brooklyn

the majority of Catholics use birth control

58% of catholics in NYC are pro-abortion; 66% of NYC catholics support "gay marriage"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2015/09/11/how-catholics-feel-about-abortion-immigration-and-gay-marriage-in-d-c-philadelphia-and-new-york/

you want to talk about heresy, there you go

>proves that you are all heretics who get divorced

no, you pointed to a small fraction of the population getting divorced. I already explained why the stats are bullshit. in more conservative states, people are MORE likely to get married. If you never get married, you can never get divorced

anybody pretending New York, New Jersey, and Massachusetts are more conservative than Kansas and Wyoming are pants-on-head retarded
>>
Cruz supporters are mostly retarded Tea Party and libertarians. :^)
>>
>>61095147
Is this an actual front page for a newspaper? I've seen seen some ridiculous shit in Brit tabloids, but I've never seen a massive middle finger right in the center of the front page.
>>
>>61108058
NYC votes democrat for three reasons, listed in order of significance

>minorities who want welfare
>people who have a family tradition of voting democrat (immigrants, laborers etc)
>massive faggots and kikes that plague manhattan south of 96th street as well some enclaves in other boroughs

The old culture of New York has been evaporating thanks to all this gay jewish propaganda and globalization nonsense but where you do find it it is the epitome of masculinity and social conservatism.
>>
>>61108307

Oh, I have no opinion on the racial composition of the South as a positive or negative. That's just a poorly made map, that's all. Funny meme doe
>>
>>61103249

Only correct answer in the whole thread.
born on soil
or
BOTH parents

Cruz is a maplenigger
>>
>>61108457
NY Daily news is the same "paper" that victim blamed the Jew who got shot in San Bernardino. He made posts attacking the religion of Peace and got schwacked by the religion of Peace. So they said he was a piece of shit after he got murdered.
>>
>>61102413
>this triggered by NY'ers
what a babby
>>
>>61103249

True
>>
>>61108486
see >>61108423

abortion and "gay marriage". NYC catholics are liberal af

>but where you do find it it is the epitome of masculinity and social conservatism.

You've obviously never been to Colorado Springs

>military everywhere
>christians everywhere
>US Olympic Comittee
>NORAD
>US Air Force Academy
etc
>>
>>61105636
Could you explain how he was ineligible? Born in Hawaii with a legal parent seems pretty straight forward.
>>
>>61095147

Cruz fucked up so bad his national co-chair said he fucked up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZjCc0PbcNY
>>
>>61101289
5th gen native here (Brooklyn, Queens, and Staten Island). Moved to Philly ~10-yrs. ago. New York used to be fairly working-class (minus a scant-few areas and most of Manhattan during the mid-late 90's). Now it's mostly hipsters and rich people. Many natives and generations have left (displaced rather) and refer to NY as Disneyland now. Culture and population are different (sucks). Cops will fuck with you for no reason, because they need to cater to the new, sterile, limp-wristed, pampered populace. New York now isn't New York, it's just a bunch of jerkoffs from Utah who live in condos, all trying to buy a personality and substance. Imagine, people would've rather been shot in some shit neighborhood, rather than live around the snobs who inhabit those areas today. As a native, I still like the place I consider home, but it's not the same place I grew up in... It's sort of like how 4chan sucks now and is a government sponsored data-mine/psy-op, with a few culturally void millenials running around.

New York always had a working-class, but they knew how the Jews, poverty pimps, and wealthy/connected ran things, so we just went about our business. We know the game is rigged, so we don't get involved. I always liked the fact that a native would have no problem telling someone like Trump to get the fuck out of their way if they crossed paths. I remember being a boy, and Al Sharpton got chased out of Brooklyn. People were throwing watermelons at him (hurting his posse), and he ultimately got stabbed in Bensonhurst... Now it's all gooks.

New York's actually a small place. If you stay here long enough, you'll realize it's got a small town feel, and you'll run into the same people and places lot. Tourists don't have a clue what it's actually like.

I'm speaking about the 90's/Giuliani era, since that's when I spent my teens, and that's the change we're coming from. High taxes pay for corruption, exploitation, and stupidity. Trump was [mostly] right. Fuck Cruz.
>>
>>61095147
New York has heavy media presence. Cruz' remark will affect him nationwide. Trump is playing the media against him in case this whole natural-born citizen thing doesn't pan out.

Trump is the only GOP candidate who could potentially win NYC. Of course he'll defend it.
>>
>>61108423
No they aren't. Hipster fags happen to be a loud minority. Most houses are owned by old people who lived there their whole lives in Brooklyn, like Avenue K. The majortiy of the US uses birth control. In fact, the South has the highest rates of teen pregnancy. That doesn't sound too conservative Cletus. Those are cultural catholics. No doubt NYC is liberal, the rest of the state isnt. But you're so retarded you think Manhattan = NY state. No, NY'ers arent getting married less. The South just proves Southern men and women cant hold a family together after marriage and throws away a commitment the made in the eyes of God
>>
>>61099227
I guess you have to tell yourself this because the state wont let you into your own 2A rights
>>
>>61108683
You've obviously never been to New York, except maybe in tourist shithole areas that nobody who lives here ever finds themselves in.

>most people in New York support abortion and gay marriage
So do most people in the country as a whole, retard.

I can tell you've never experienced actual NYC culture. It's entirely in-your-face, no-nonsense, and pragmatic.

>Colorado
dude weed lmao
>>
Trailer park conservatives and big buisness big city republicans, there have always been a divide between them.

Just another fracture in the GOP. Too many groups who are wildly different from each other forced to be on the same team.
>>
>>61108759
This is very true and very sad.
>>
>>61107035
>>61107151

There were like 21 polls and that was the ONE cruz won.

The rest trump won and cruz got btfo in all of them. It wouldn't even close. Even establishment shill force fox news thought trump won.
>>
>>61109223
>Too many groups who are wildly different from each other forced to be on the same team.
America's failed political state, in one sentence.
>>
File: 00.jpg (15KB, 318x319px) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
15KB, 318x319px
>>61098616
>Don't mind me, living in a high HDI state, high educational attainment, one of the safest large cities in america.
>new york values.

Fuck you, smug faggot. I'm glad new york will be the first to go in a foreign attack. You are a faggot and new york is one of the worst cities in the world. Do the rest of the US a favor and kill yourself.
>>
>>61103802
>surprised that former slaveholding regions have loads of blacks
>takes antibiotics for every little sniffle
>can only afford a 2 room apartment
>cant own guns
>no shooting ranges
>cant hunt
And the north is somehow superior to niggers and methheads?
>T. Texan
Thread posts: 310
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.