[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The Chinese are so superior to us because they have high

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: yulin-dog-meat-festival.jpg (91KB, 720x492px) Image search: [Google]
yulin-dog-meat-festival.jpg
91KB, 720x492px
>The Chinese are so superior to us because they have higher IQs!!! I for one welcome our Chinese overlords XD- White Nationalist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUkgaku9FSE
>>
>>61091715
I think I saw pic related in a supermutant camp in fallout 4
>>
>luk at wat we found thlis week
>anemel cluelty

fuck off smelly chinks
>>
cute doges desu
>>
Sad
>>
>>61091715

Actually it is East Asians (Japan and Korea) that are rated as having higher average IQ

China is a big country with more than 1 billion people

Lots of people in China live in rural areas with no formal education

Do you think that might skew their perceptions of animals a bit?
>>
Daily reminder that dogs are WHITE mans best friend only non whites are capable of hurting dogs
>>
>>61091715
Maaaan fuck the chi-NESE!
>>
>>61093584
Koreans still eat dogs and have literal dog farms to raise and eat their dogs.

And I'm talking about South Koreans, not the Norkies.
>>
It's fine, I see nothing wrong in this video, just the top cuter animals survive because the bottom ones soften their fall... nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>61091715
GAS THE GOOKS
>>
>>61091715
Whites are the only decent humans on the planet. I don't know why our maker even bothered with the rest of the races.
>>
File: 1452399249274.jpg (121KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
1452399249274.jpg
121KB, 800x500px
>>61091715
No white nationalist would hope for the domination of his people by a foreign power, Jew.

That being said, my heart goes out to the Chinese people suffering under Communism. I hope that a proper nationalist government can be installed soon and the old order communist criminals will be swiftly executed, and any idols of Mao destroyed.
>>
>>61096341
This. The sand niggs are STILL blowing each other up after 1400 years, the niggs are chimping themselves out of existence as per and the East Asians are all getting surgery to look more like the whites.
>>
>>61096341
This basically
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.