[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PUTIN

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 18

File: vladimir-putin_416x416[1].jpg (34KB, 416x416px) Image search: [Google]
vladimir-putin_416x416[1].jpg
34KB, 416x416px
Red pill me on Vladimir Putin

Some vilify him and some call him a hero. I don't know jack-shit about Putin so can you help me understand why so many people have mixed feelings about him?
>>
>>61091431
Look at what hes done. Decide for youself like a true red pilled faggot not a blue pilled sheep shagging faggot.
>>
Slavic kike.
>>
he really is a monster
a monster i want to cuddle
>>
>>61091431
Check his salary.
Check his actual wealth.

Think.
>>
>>61091518
How about we start there. What HAS he done?
>>
Shit anon, what's there to know? He just wants to rule the world. I can't help but admire his ambition even if he's not the guy I'd want in charge of all humanity.
>>
>>61091518
It's really hard to get an unbiased opinion of Putin in the US. Everyone here is under the impression that he's pure evil.
>>
>>61091431
Some say he's a dying bear, showing his muscles and teeth just to scare off the wolves; others say he's the last hope of the European people. I want to believe the second one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DM5R3yuZQyo
>>
File: SYriachan.png (1MB, 1300x1400px) Image search: [Google]
SYriachan.png
1MB, 1300x1400px
>>61091431
He controls Russia like a cartel with his oligarchs but he knows what the Russian people want and doesn't take all of their money, only most of it.

Pretty ok dude by Russian head of state standards.
>>
I should be revising for an exam right now but fuck it.

The reason for western hate for Uncle Vlad is simple.

After the Soviet Union fell, Russian assets were illegally privatized by Corps like Yukos, To the benefit of Mikhail Khodorkovsky who made millions from it. These assets included much of the Russian state infrastructure and utilities, energy and the financial sector. While this DID shift russia into a regulated market economy, much of the wealth fell into the hands of the very few, and the russian people were left skint, with no employment opportunities or access to good education, Because Russia was now ready to trade with the west(selling valuable materials, oil, steel, etc etc) many Western businesses and Corporations made a lot of money. Enter Vladimir Putin, a Nationalist and Patriot, intent on rebuilding Russia into a force to be reckoned with. Under him, the Russian government seized many of the previously privatized assets and returned them to state control. This benefited the Russian people greatly and insured his presidency for years to come.

So who lost? Russian monopolies and oligarchs, Western Corporations and Lobbyists who fund Big Government and the EU.

TL;DR: Putin told the jews to get fucked
>>
Interesting article on Putin: https://realcurrencies.wordpress.com/2014/03/27/enough-of-the-putin-worship/
>>
>>61091947
>He controls Russia like a cartel with his oligarchs

There is literally nothing wrong with beating degenerate pussy riot hippies and assassinating evil communist marxists.

Also Putin has always been an enemy of the oligarchs, but they know if they chat shit they get banged.
>>
>>61091947
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnDuaDzwRIQ

Can the butthurt belt please sit down?

>>61091720
>He just wants to rule the world
And the US doesn't?
>>
File: putin's kleptocracy.jpg (11KB, 316x475px) Image search: [Google]
putin's kleptocracy.jpg
11KB, 316x475px
>>61091431

Some people swallow the the Western media narrative without question

Some people swallow the Russian state media narrative without question

Some people actually bother to read the wealth of in-depth investigative journalism that exists on Putin and his cronies.
>>
>>61093057
We've got three powers that have the ability and the desire to rule the world. The US, Russia, and China. If there's any country we have to be wary of it's China. Right now they're playing the helpful economic ally with the the US, Russia, and other developing countries. They know in time, as they gradually increase their influence, they will seize economic power of all major countries. After that happens we will all be subjected to the wiles of Chinese government.

I'd rather be ruled by the jews than ruled by the Chinese. The jews may be money hungry and hell bent on destroying Judea Christian values, but at least they're not Chinese.
>>
>>61093451
>Book written by an american that attended russian and post-soviet studies in college
>relevant

Nope. You have to be there to see whats happening.

Hell i'm watching an interview right now where a faggot is saying that Russia is sabotaging Rep. of Moldova and thats why they have a political crisis now BUT ignore the fucking statistics where 70% of moldavians are leaning towards Russia.

Today's world has gone rabid against Russia just because big daddy told them to and they have no idea why they are doing it.
>>
>>61093057
>Vladimir Putin Gets Things Done
The only thing he really got done is assembling a nice PR team.
>>
>>61094393
So then what exactly did he do while he was in office around 1999-2008? I read that incomes in Russia rose by a factor of 2.5, while real wages more than tripled; unemployment and poverty more than halved.

That's one hell of a PR team
>>
He's a pretty corrupt and self-serving politician.

Russian people are sados of the highest degree, they are effectively voting as battered wives, the next guy could be worse.
>>
File: Putin.jpg (719KB, 1037x967px) Image search: [Google]
Putin.jpg
719KB, 1037x967px
>>61091431
Corrupt as fuck.
>>
>>61094728
Well, to say that he did absolutely nothing would be extremely ingorant.
But it's pretty well known what he did: he put Russia on track with natural resources business with oil as the cornerstone. It was a nice combination of a common sense and "you can't fall any further when you hit rock bottom". You can see that as oil price gradually risen economy of Russia got better. When it crashed economy crashed too.
The other thing he did well (IMO) is fighting terrorism in Chechnya. It went from shithole tier to "okay tier" but that's a long and twisted story.
Also, he did not fuck up military but that does not help common folk that much.
>>
File: 1452305170025.jpg (72KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1452305170025.jpg
72KB, 250x250px
>>61093779
is it true that the chinese do not have souls? i heard about this but i want clarification
>>
File: cyka need good borders.png (1MB, 862x471px) Image search: [Google]
cyka need good borders.png
1MB, 862x471px
he is little of an ashole little of a hero, hes paranoia of the west i would say was his biggest weakness. but hey its looking like its paying of.
Check out the guy called caspianreport, i dont agree on everything. but his commentary on russia is really well made.

https://www.youtube.com/user/CaspianReport
>>
File: flamby.png (52KB, 192x181px) Image search: [Google]
flamby.png
52KB, 192x181px
>muh corruption
Implying western leaders aren't corrupt. Implying there are leaders that are not corrupt in the world.

I don't mind my leaders taking the lion's share, as long as they are lions, pic related is not.
>>
>>61092449
Holy shit man you're a faggot.
Also you're article is complete shit.
>>
>>61095221
It is true
>>
File: 1437067428238.jpg (83KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1437067428238.jpg
83KB, 640x800px
>>61095236
This. Or rather, "these".

Putin is a corrupt, paranoid asshole.

He's given leeway by his people for saving them (some of them, God knows most of Russia is a shithole.) from economic disaster and appealing to a wounded sense of nationalism.

Most news outlets in Russia are propaganda, with RT being their premier international bullshit machine.

Putin's entire foreign policy can be summed up with "muh buffer states". He is personally offended whenever a country that borders Russia cuts a deal with the west, and is doubly offended when the west interferes with Eastern Europe or the Near East (even when they're stopping a genocide, lel.)

Lately he's sought to salvage esteem by stealing clay in Europe, backing/funding terrorists and propping up dictators. The only problem is that Russia in the 21st century is broke as shit (poorer than Italy, or even the state of California) and has way less power, so more people are able to call them out than, say, the United States.
>>
>>61096281
>paranoid
I never got this sentiment. Why is he paranoid?
>>
File: vladivostok3.jpg (155KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
vladivostok3.jpg
155KB, 800x533px
>>61096281
>God knows most Russia is a shithole

Kakol zhid detected
>>
>>61097253
>Vladivostok
It's not bad but come on.
>>
>>61091431
old /pol/ loved Putin

neo /pol/ and the edgy contrarians dislike him and they happen to be more vocal
>>
>>61091431
Opportunist.

Doesn't strike me as excessively 'evil' at all, just completely amoral and opportunistic.

He's your ideal power player, really.
>>
>>61096281
>(Poorer than Italy, or even the state of California)

This can't be true
>>
File: 14514174712780.jpg (55KB, 599x428px) Image search: [Google]
14514174712780.jpg
55KB, 599x428px
>>61091710
1) stolen billions from the russian budget
2) disregarded the constitution
3) usurped power
>>
>>61091431
>Putin
>Red pill
doesn't compute
>>
>>61097855
Depends on how you measure it. If you cosider GDP with PPP then Italy and UK is worse than Russia, it you don't then UK and Italy are better.
Cali's GDP was higher too a few years ago.
>>
>>61097855
>The economy of California is large enough to be comparable to that of the largest of countries. As of 2013, the gross state product (GSP) is about $2.203 trillion, the largest in the United States.[136] California is responsible for 13.2 percent of the United States' approximate $16.7 trillion gross domestic product (GDP).[136] California's GDP is larger than that of all but 7 countries in dollar terms (the United States, China, Japan, Germany, France, Brazil, and the United Kingdom),[137][138] larger than Russia, Italy, India, Canada, Australia, and Spain. In Purchasing Power Parity,[139] it is larger than all but 10 countries (the United States, China, India, Japan, Germany, Russia, Brazil, France, the United Kingdom, and Indonesia), larger than Italy, Mexico, Spain, South Korea, Saudi Arabia, and Canada.[140]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California#Economy

There's also this article:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_between_U.S._states_and_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)

...but the source is from a few years ago, before Russia got megafucked by sanctions and low oil prices.
>>
File: vardy.jpg (43KB, 599x327px) Image search: [Google]
vardy.jpg
43KB, 599x327px
>>61092972
I understood that reference.
>>
File: LoL.png (60KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
LoL.png
60KB, 1000x500px
INCOMPETENT
>>
>>61095399
Not a single western country is as corupt.
Also could you please refrain from whataboutism and mentioning western world. THis is thread about pu, not hollande.
>>
>>61092972
>Also Putin has always been an enemy of the oligarchs,
LoL which is why the number of oligarchs grew and why Russia has biggest wealth inequality in the world.
>>
>>61094965
rotenberg, sechi, miller, fursenko, kozin...
half of these are jews....
>>
>>61099139
>Not a single western country is as corupt.
Nigga shut up.
>>
>>61091431
Greatest current leader in the world. I want to drink smooth, delicious Russian vodka and burn Soros' books with him around a campfire with a pet bear and those giant fur hats, then do that wild little kick dance with my arms crossed.
>>
>>61091431
Also, Russian men are what Western cuck fags need to look to on how to behave. They act like we did at one time; basically, not pussies. You won't see snackbars and dindus robbing, raping, and attacking people in Red Square anytime soon, that's fo sho.
>>
>>61093779

I tend to think that Chinas growth may lead to some instability for itself, and thus make it more harmless as foreign power - looking at a longer perspective of 15-20 years that is.
>>
>>61091431
LOL, the retards in here, it's disturbing.

OK, actual unbiased opinion from someone who can actually both speak cyka and English well and has been to both places:

Putin is far from what he is portrayed in Russian media (bare-chested demigod) and what he's portrayed in western media (Bond villain).

The reality is that Putin's foreign policies are way less devious than Western policies, way less expansionist, and Russia was an absolute wasted shithole before he rose to power, don't believe the Shlomos saying otherwise, ask anyone who has been to Moscow in the nineties and 2015 and they will know. There's a reason Ruskis love Putin when you drink beer with them and somehow hate him on western forums, don't buy the shit

Despite the good things and the obvious fuckery against him, he has done some shit, introduced some policies that aren't good for anyone, is creating a shitfest to flex his muscles - I do believe he does just want to be left alone but the way he does it isn't really something anyone should approve. He is also be a filthy fucking liar, but what politician isn't?

Anti-Putin propaganda is way more clever than Pro-Putin propaganda, anti-Putin actually FOCUSES on everything shitty he does, and just selectively report on bad things - pro-Putin is just childish and laughably naive (Putin went diving yesterday and found these hidden insanely valuable artifacts at the bottom of the lake! - actual daily news)

Like it is with everything don't believe the shit you're fed, everyone is a cunt trying to force their views on you, imagine if every single time Obama came up on any news outlets, it was related to the death toll of Iraqi kids and nothing else - you would hate him too
>>
>>61099004

That can be attributed to price of oil and sanctions for Crimea.
>>
>>61102546
this.
>>
>>61102546
Yes, the fact that it only took to lover oil prices to ruin pu's economy, show how incompetend he is, and the fact that xoxols were able to just maidan while pu was shiting in his pants show ho weak he is.
USA just gave xoxols couple bucks and they maidaned, meanwhile pu counlt even aford to keep xoxols under Russian influence because Russia is poor because pu is incompetend.
>>
>>61098037
>2) disregarded the constitution

kek, what constitution?
>>
File: 1426462750319.jpg (24KB, 308x450px) Image search: [Google]
1426462750319.jpg
24KB, 308x450px
>>61091431
he is basically the same as our big man but white
>block media freedom
>invade neighboring countries in search for former glory
>make old allies enemies for little to no reason
>increase religiosity
>control elections through illegal means
>divide your opposition so that they can never rise up against you

the only people that like putin on this board are non-russians it seems to me, which means very good pr on his part

and i don't blame the man the new russian propaganda machine is fantastic
>>
>>61102097
This is almost true, but you missed out the part where Putin stole an ungodly amount of wealth from the Russian people and runs the country like a crime syndicate, while giving his buddies even more of the stolen wealth.

If it weren't for that shit, everything you've said would be fairly accurate though.
>>
File: 14500424622210.jpg (117KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
14500424622210.jpg
117KB, 724x1024px
>>61103457
Pu by the way stole oil money, Russia doesen't create anything,it only sales oil.
>>
>>61103368
Your big man has too little self-control and makes himself look like a fucking idiot at every opportunity.

Putin has actually convinced a disturbing number of people that he's really an ok guy, and he's considerably more intelligent than Erdonigger, who is not white.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0ndz20w2Oc
>>
>>61103529
This is also basically true.

Russia's days are numbered. Expect shit to hit the fan around 2016-2017.
>>
>>61102546
>let's ignore the fact that makes me feel bad about someone so that i can still be gay for him
>>
>>61103550
>Putin has actually convinced a disturbing number of people that he's really an ok guy
I can understand our people feeling better for bulying weak and pathetic countries. Why are you so happy? Are you a cuck?
>>
>>61104611
>Why are you so happy?

About what? Your post makes virtually no sense. The 'REMOVE KEBAB' pasta is more legible than this shit.
>>
>>61103719

soon pls

Russian Maidan when?
>>
>>61105456
How is Ukraine doing these days?

We don't hear much about you anymore. Is Russia still interfering?
>>
File: 1452308607537.png (265KB, 334x393px) Image search: [Google]
1452308607537.png
265KB, 334x393px
>People in this thread not knowing history of Russia from 1991-2001
>'Russia you can into free market and capitalism now! Is fun we show you! Making things 100x the better!'
>Western capitalist banks/private companies coming and completely ass blasting the Russian economy, privatizing things left right and center and looting untold wealth from the country
>'Make coming into NATO Russia! You see, will be great funs! Big friend now USA promise!'Just give compromising on issue this this and that!'
>lol nevermind you stupid Slav fucks, you thought we would honor our word? lol fucking US doesn't work like that lol what a bunch of dummies
>oh btw yea we're gonna keep expanding NATO to the east, enjoy

And people wonder why you can't have a fucking good discussion about RU/US relations, when most people can't remember last week let alone the last 25 years
>>
>>61105821

Yes. Still get a few people dead in the east every day, but there hasn't been anyone I've known, which is lucky. At this point we're headed towards frozen conflict land, at least until the ruble goes down enough that russia gets democracy.
>>
>>61106225
also

>implying that the pillaging of russia wasn't the responsibility of ex-soviet bureaucrats
>>
>>61106225
>>61106460
It was both, let's be honest here
>>
File: eDUDBpr.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
eDUDBpr.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>61106460

Fair enough my Ukraine-bro. I'm just trying to build a comprehensive over view of the situation as it stands now.

The assumption in the West is that Putin BROUGHT the bad times with him. That he personally assembled a hit squad of KGB ninjas looting the Russian treasury, and they now make up to a T 100% of the 'evil Russia oligarchs' we talk about over here all the time.

But what if I told you they were there LONG before Putin (as we both know)? What if I told you he has SOME allies within that oligarchic class now (as we both know)? What if I told you he is constantly trying to balance the demands and needs of the oligarch class against the needs of the Russian state and the majority of it's people (as I think we both realize)?

He is no saint but the propaganda against him is hysterical.

I hope Trump wins so we can rejuvenate relations between our countries and hopefully bring a peaceful end to what's happening in your country.
>>
>>61091431

Ex-KGB

keeps the peace in the worlds largest nation

reasonable guy who plays nice with the west even though he doesn't have to.
>>
>>61107214
I don't think the Ukrainian government can function with peace.
>>
>>61091431
He saved Russia from balkanization.
That's all I need to know.
>>
>>61107214

Okay, fair enough. Your first post just seemed to be placing an inordinate amount of blame specifically on Westerners, whereas while Western institutions were involved, I'd argue the people responsible were primarily those native oligarchs.
>>
File: putin_bratboga2.jpg (127KB, 794x754px) Image search: [Google]
putin_bratboga2.jpg
127KB, 794x754px
>>61091431
>mixed feelings about him
cheap western propaganda for monkeys
power of light and truth
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.