[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Köln, etc

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: FacebookGermany.png (16KB, 400x353px) Image search: [Google]
FacebookGermany.png
16KB, 400x353px
Facebook (and others, see 2nd link) outsourcing the job of CENSORING anti-migrants posts:

http://www.ibtimes.com/facebook-crack-down-racist-posts-germany-outsourcing-arvato-2267287

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/01/07/cologne-google-facebook-twitter-yield-german-govt-demand-censor-anti-migrant-hate-speech/
>>
File: redpill.jpg (15KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
redpill.jpg
15KB, 520x390px
>>61091391
Here's a good 3 minute clip that describes the:
>absurdity of the current migration policy
>offers a simple proposal on how to fix it
Perfect to redpill even the most bluepilled in a socially acceptable manner.

http://ebpforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8457&sid=c268120a3602625a4367c662150e203c
>>
File: Beer-in.png (45KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
Beer-in.png
45KB, 256x256px
>>61091391
Anyone using services like Facebook or Twitter is part of the problem and deserves all the censorship the Merkels and Erdogans of this world and can afford.
>>
>>61091543
Decent idea if they could get the word out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY
>>
>>61092194
Glad to hear.
I uploaded the video and have done my best to make as many people see it as possible. So far there's more than 9 000 people who have seen it, most pro-refugee people.
Hundreds who have used to be at least leaning to the pro-refugee side have told me that they have turned critical toward the current policy. This includes authentic swedish social democratic party members!
>>
Been banned from facebook 4 times in a row now banned for 30 years for saying things against immigrants.
>>
>>61092834
I keked, but really this shit is absolutely despicable. It may only be social media but it's a huge fucking problem when governments can so blatently censor criticism on it.
>>
>>61091391
"The German government’s demand that social media giants Google, Facebook and Twitter remove what it calls anti-migrant ‘hate speech’ is having its first real test in the wake of the sickening sex attacks in Cologne over New Year’s Eve."

What is going on with the German government? What do they really want?
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 244x274px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 244x274px
>>61094117
>What's going on with the german government?
>>
>>61091391
muh tolerance
muh leftist fascism
>>
>>61094117
>What do they really want?

The death of Europe, isn't it clear?!
>>
File: hilary hahn Sibelius 2.jpg (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
hilary hahn Sibelius 2.jpg
38KB, 500x500px
>>61095078
-- seems like it, but WHY? To what end?
What does anyone gain from that?
>>
>>61095793
That a handful of them get huge bank account payouts that allow their families and themselves to live on an island someplace comfortable for the rest of their lives while everyone else gets murdered.

These politicians are allowing people to get raped, murdered. They refuse to see they have a fucking hand it in.
>>
File: 1452358346698.jpg (19KB, 345x194px) Image search: [Google]
1452358346698.jpg
19KB, 345x194px
On a real note, who the fuck actually uses facebook, how many of you hypocritical faggots cry about
>fagbook
>kikebook
Etc, etc

But then still have a fucking facebook, twitter or both? Who fucking cares if they censor crap like that besides niggers and faggots anyway?
>>
>>61091799
/thread
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>>61091391
It's 1984
>>
> germans also seized the cock.li servers

this is some gay shit
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.