[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does this man hate Trump so much? I listen to his xm show

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

File: 56725eeb1f0000c000e9c037-1-1.jpg (30KB, 160x216px) Image search: [Google]
56725eeb1f0000c000e9c037-1-1.jpg
30KB, 160x216px
Why does this man hate Trump so much? I listen to his xm show in the mornings on the way to work (mostly due to lack of options in talk radio during this time) and he is consistently mocking/bashing trump. Him and his co-hosts are constently warning americans about how dangerous Trump is. This morning, he even went as far as to compare 2016 Trump to 2008 Obama. Why would a so called conservative be so outwardly against the clear republican fromt runner, and does it even matter what he says?
>>
>2016
>Glenn Beck
>>
literally who
>>
>>61091086
Because Beck is, and always has been, a fucking cuck
>>
>>61091263
Glenn beck
>>
>>61091086
he is a republican shill. the GOP doesnt want trump as much as the democrats. they are scared and should be that he will change the status quo.
>>
>>61091086
Glenn "Good Goy" Beck hates Trump because Trump isn't strongly religious and he has thinks deporting illegals is inhumane. He loves illegals and has even brought supplies to them at the border before.
>>
Because he's a cuckservative.
>>
He claims Trump supporters as backing Trump because they believe he is the best canidaate to Manage the country. Beck spun this as a negative, stating Trump doesnt believe in shrinking givernment, but just in managing it differently, which will only continue to grow government. Does he have a point?
>>
He is heavily evangelical and a Cruz supporter and sees Trump as an NYC liberal that was friends with Hillary pretending to be a conservative to run the country to further his corporate interests.

also
>>61091859
>>
File: 1448944929050.jpg (47KB, 650x511px) Image search: [Google]
1448944929050.jpg
47KB, 650x511px
I liked his disgust of Lindsey Graham. I liked his disappointment with Jeb Bush.

He despises Trump but refuses to consider and honestly evaluate the evidence against the childish propaganda of the so-called holocaust.

Beck also assumes that the planes flown by the Arabs brought the WTC buildings down by themselves. Even his once-friend Judge Napolitano has expressed doubt about the official story there, per wiki.

Beck is against Trump and his opposition seems to wax and wane, depending on how well Trump is doing in the polls or in a debate, etc.

I started listening to Beck because I thought he was honest and blunt.

Now I think he is a scared little boy, afraid to follow the truth into every place it is.

Beck seems to have a good mind, if he would only unleash it.
>>
>>61091086
>Why does this man hate Trump so much?

Because he is a neo-conservative constitutionalist. A neo-conservative who dreams about bombing the rest of the world into "democracy", whereas Trump has always criticized the war against Iraq.

Also, Beck is the prototypical colorblind constitutionalist, whereas Trump is more of a nationalist with the wall and his stance against migration. He even said recently that he "evolved" economically and praised "nationalism" when it comes to economics.
>>
>>61093298
I honestly enjoyed beck better when he was an alcoholic
>>
File: 1448948296416.jpg (184KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1448948296416.jpg
184KB, 960x720px
>>61094043
I don't think I listened to him then.

>Or maybe I just didn't know it.

Was he edgier or something?

Did he name the Jew, lol?
>>
>>61094189
Beck used to do a morning zoo show in FL back in the day.
>>
>>61091086
literally because he's a cuck

he despises alex jones too, even tho glen is pretty much a less succesfull even more neurotic copy of him, except with more whitewashed news
>>
Because Trump is an ass clown and every professional politician and critic knows this.

He'd be the first president with 0 (zero) experience in politics and/or the military. The smart Republicans won't vote for him, he's practically handing the POTUS to the Democrats.
>>
>>61091859
No. Beck is a fucking alcoholic loser that spent his life as a failed disc jockey, never understanding any aspect of business or management. Good management reduces costs, it eliminates redundancies, it promotes competent mid-level management, and generally makes operations more efficient. It would result in a smaller, less wasteful government.

But I'm sure the career bureaucrat whose biggest claim to fame is yelling and screaming in the Senate will make a better manager than the guy who's been doing it for over 40 years now.
>>
http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-glenn-beck-nut-job-2015-10

but mainly because

>>61091343
>>
>>61094533
Only a very uninformed person/ libtard/ just plain retard would think that having political experience is a good thing. America needs less politicians.
>>
>>61091086
Remember the tag line in his show's intro: "a mixture if entedrtainment and information."

Suppose you needed market share for your show. Would you stand out from the pack if you were on the Trump bandwagon?

That, and I get the impression that he's a pretty idealistic guy. Built his own empire, so he can pretty much call his own shots.
>>
>>61094533
Are you autistic? By those standards, John McCain would have been elected. Kill yourself
>>
>>61091086
He is part of the establishment. A controlled loonie.
>>
>>61095882
I disagree, i wouldnt consider him establishment at all. I just dont understand the Trump hate. I guess hes just butt hurt that Trump called him out personally a month or so ago
>>
File: 1403923133921.jpg (75KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
1403923133921.jpg
75KB, 500x385px
>>61094302
Ahh

Back in the cool 80s?

How do alcoholics do what they do?
>>
File: 1449398907602.jpg (92KB, 640x649px) Image search: [Google]
1449398907602.jpg
92KB, 640x649px
>>61096535
>I guess hes just butt hurt that Trump called him out personally a month or so ago

Woooooah! I hadn't heard about that!
>>
>>61099228
Yeah he called beck out on getting fired and said he was irrelevent. It was pretty funny
>>
Beck doesn't have real opinions idiot, he's a paid-off parrot for GOP super pacs.
>>
>>61091086
Because:

1. He's not boring enough for a politician
2. He's from New York
3. He dared give money to Democrats while living in left wing states
4. They ignore all his campaigning against Obama and support for Republicans
5. He doesn't understand that business men have to keep up images with everyone rather than just their own party
6. He likes Cruz so he will make up any excuse

And the most important. He doesn't want to admit he's wrong about anything. I think he still pushes that he's a plant the last time I checked.
>>
>>61091086
He wants to be kingmaker and thought Trump wouldnt stand a chance and went all in on Cruz.

Now it's too late and he can't backpedal because he's already galvanized his audience.
>>
>>61091086
He's a massive cuck. Probably brain damaged from all the drugs and booze he did in the 80s. Even follow Mormons rank on is pathetic ass. Ignore him and shill site. Both will go down in flames once we Make America Great Again.
>>
>>61091086

Beck is a religious cuck, protestant if I remember correctly.

As such, although he gets about 1/3 of things right (due to being an anti-leftist constitutional type), he gets everything else completely fucking wrong because he's wearing crazy goggles.
>>
>>61091322

this right here

beck is a major mouthpiece for cuckery.

sean hannity is just as bad. hannity goes out of his way to get niggers on his show as much as possible. fucking drives me insane.
>>
>>61091086
Is Glenn Beck still relevant?

Fuck Glenn Beck.
>>
>>61094189

fuck no.

beck is the #1 supporter of 'our greatest ally'.

all beck talks about is how great the fucking jews are. every single show he mentions how great the jew is. not joking.
>>
>>61101543

he's a fucking mormon.
>>
>>61091086
Why is this man a Mormon?
Why has this man made dramatic ideological reversals several times?
Why did this man attempt to trick Claven Bundy into self-incriminating?
Why did this man gratuitously misrepresent Alex Jones?
Why did this man gushingly endorse Spiderman: Turn Off The Dark?
>>
>>61091086
Every now and then a candidate runs in a party under his own power, rather than being a pawn of the party's establishment. They don't like the idea of somebody becoming president and not being in their pocket.
>>
OP here.. so in conclusion, hes an irrelevent cuck establishment jew loving morman shill. Got it. Did i miss anything?
>>
File: 1433132302848.gif (3MB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
1433132302848.gif
3MB, 400x200px
>>61102448
>Why did this man attempt to trick Claven Bundy into self-incriminating?

Oh shit. Why would he do something like that?

He comes on the air over and over to say that America is fucked because our values are way out of whack.

But besides praying and voting and hugging our black brethren -- Apparently Blacks kill us and rape us and steal from us because they need hugs -- he has no real ideas that I have heard.

Other than vote in the Cruz.

I love me some Ted Cruz, btw. I just think he ought to be the VP for Trump.
>>
>>61091086
neocon mormon faggot who would sell his wife to Israel
>>
>>61091086

I didn't know Glenn Beck was still a thing.
>>
>>61103393
Yeah he created Theblaze and hosts the glenn beck show m-f 8:00am on siriusXM.
>>
File: 1452891126060.png (208KB, 520x650px) Image search: [Google]
1452891126060.png
208KB, 520x650px
>>61103044

He is really up on buying gold even though, should TEOTWAWKI come, America will likely not give a shit about gold and will in fact care a lot more about bartering cans of tuna, bottles of water, and 9 mm shells.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.