[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sweden is getting conscription for both males and females wi

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Flag_of_Sweden.svg.png (7KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Sweden.svg.png
7KB, 1600x1000px
Sweden is getting conscription for both males and females within the next 1-2 years.

http://www.dt.se/allmant/dalarna/annika-ska-mejsla-fram-den-nya-svenska-varnplikten
>>
http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article22064773.ab
7/10 Swedes want conscription

What does this mean for Sweden? We will have cucks, feminists and betas in an army
>>
>>61089336
Why must it be a women making the investigation, why!?

Fuck me, I'm doing the military training this year but women should not be allowed in the military, only in the civilian parts.
>>
This is a very good thing, as long as the conscripts won't be used to help immigrants or that kind of stuff.
>>
>>61089814
This is Sweden we're talking about, they'll probably send us to Iraq and Syria, to HELP ISIS ESTABLISH AN ISLAMIC STATE!
god fucking damn it
>>
>>61089336
>native born swedes put their lives on the line for their marxist masters and their pet shitskins

Oh boy, that sounds like fun.

What exactly do you guys need the extra manpower for anyway? You aren't planning on going to war any time soon. Your politicians should fuck off and leave you alone.
>>
>>61089814

Oh, you know it will. Definitely, some minister even specifically mentioned it. Also, a great way to prepare for a civil war. Some people who aren't too happy with the government are going to get access to training and guns... OH lordy
>>
>>61089814
They obviously will. Like in Germany were police and military personnel helped build tents and toilets etc.
>>
>>61089336
>AAAAAANOOOOOON CAN YOU HOLD MY BAAAAG PLEEEEEEASE :,,,,( I'M TIIIIIIIIIIIIREEED

women in the army not even once
>>
>>61090076
>>61090078

You can just refuse the service if it comes down to that. Also, the actual training is just good for you.
>>
>>61089336
>Swedish men and some women forced to go off to boot camp
>meanwhile Ahmed is back home fucking your women

Sweden should just conscript everyone with brown skin, give them an AK, and throw them in Syria. Make them fix their own damn country.
>>
>>61090196
Heh, that feel when transferred from the Royal sigs (Lots of women) To the Marines.

Women in the military, just no.
>>
>>61091099
Is it true? Are they like that? Give greentext stories.
>>
>>61089336
Shitloads of non-White scum and slavshits with Sweish citizenship getting military training and experience. What can go wrong.
>>
>>61091723
>women will always fuck upward, the most alpha males - the most "alpha" is your superior officer or sergeant creating
animosity within the ranks. Yes it is not allowed, it happens anyway.
I served with 7 women of rank private in my small signal company. Only 1 of them didn't fuck an officer or sergeant.

>They require special treatment when deployed. 30 guys waiting outside in line to shower, because 1 cunt is in the shower and no men are allowed to use any of the other 5 showerheads while she is in there.

>Feminism - Some women in RAF were granted 100k pounds in compensation because they were treated as men in training and had to do the same shit men had to do.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.