[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your wife of 10 years has just birthed a baby girl/boy Post

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 11

File: 1395379467645.jpg (54KB, 474x720px) Image search: [Google]
1395379467645.jpg
54KB, 474x720px
Your wife of 10 years has just birthed a baby girl/boy

Post your timeline for training this kid to not be a tech retard like 90% of his peers?
(/pol/ Bonus: Raise your kid to be free from SJW and JEW propaganda)

>Year 2: Basic Reading & Writing & Introduction to Basic arithmetic with introduction to Algebra concepts (Variable, left-right equality, transposition, etc..)

>Year 4: Basic Linux & Windows; First Novel introduced; Intermediate Linear Algebra

>Year 5: Intermediate Linux; Brief Introduction to BASIC; Exhaustive intro to Python

>Year 6: Computing Basic (bits, bytes, architecture, caching, low-level stuff); Office Basic (MSOffice, File formats, libre formats, libre alternatives)

>Year 7: First Android Phone introduced; First low power netbook (regulated via router; no pron, no 4chan); Extracurriculars (Swimming, Band, Martial Arts); Advanced Linear Algebra (solving quadratics, intermediate Trig)

>Year 8-10: PreCalc Concepts; Mandatory 2 Novels a year enforced;

>Year 12-16 (teen years): Introduced Uni Calc 101; Freedom to pick Phone OS/Maker; Introduced Mandatory Cardio activity (if Extracurricular is not Cardio); Intro to meditation

>Year 17: Intro to BodyBuilding; Freedom to choose laptop/OS; Router filters removed; Intro to Drugs in Culture and Spirituality; Intro to Social and Political Systems; Intro to Philosophy; Intro Ideology

>Year 18: Presumably at a good uni, if not already. Freedom; Free Rent Until 25; Mandatory Part-time job (if possible)
>>
1 year later he comes back as a tri asexuate homoheterous xhomen
>>
>>>/g/52437059
>>
>>61086198
I linked back here for the Propaganda Version of the experiment
>>
>Drugs in culture and spirituality

>Philosophy

Why are you even on /Trump/ ?

This is a Christian board please leave
>>
>>61086065
>Meanwhile, the boy's father has to do his part. He needs to mirror and affirm his son's maleness. He can play rough-and-tumble games with his son, in ways that are decidedly different from the games he would play with a little girl. He can help his son learn to throw and catch a ball. He can teach him to pound a square wooden peg into a square hole in a pegboard. He can even take his son with him into the shower, where the boy cannot help but notice that Dad has a penis, just like his, only bigger.

t. Dr. James Dobson
>>
>>61086286
Britfag,
you can't deny the influence of drugs in society and religion.

If your child is social he/she will encounter drugs.
Better train them with the perception that drug isnt just an escape tool and has ritualistic and therapeutic value for some (excluding hard drugs like krokodil or crystal meth).
>>
>>61086432
That's extracurriculars. Play time is not included on the training schedule, picnics and excursions, father-son games etc are not included.
>>
Dont raise your kids to be a nerd. Team sports is the best way to get him to succeed in life.
>>
>>61086065
Add 2 to your numbers and you might have better results. Here's a more realistic goal to start with
>year 2: teach kid not to eat litter out of the litter box
>>
>>61086065
Move year two to year three and fill year two with educational toys like lego and other blocks. Read and speak to it very often. Oh and raise that mandatory novel reading to more than 2 a year. Better yet, make it so that the child will never even notice there's a minimum by employing crafty psychology. "That book is too hard for you, you wouldn't understand it" or "that book isn't suitable for younger readers" always did the trick for me. Even with my father's postgraduate mathematics books, I read them when I was like 6. Not that I understood a fucking thing from it except the short introductions with stories about past mathematicians, but I damn well tried. Reverse psychology is real
>>
>>61086633

Finfag,

You can't deny the influence of technology in our socieities. We don't want to raise kids like sheeplings, lining up for the hottest botnet device on their wrists.

Extracurriculars can introduce sports. Play time is not included in the timeline.
>>
>first day of school
>so anon what do u do at home?
>oh my loser dad has me read computer and math books, what about you
>i play outside with my friends
>>
File: 1326831551941.jpg (114KB, 919x719px) Image search: [Google]
1326831551941.jpg
114KB, 919x719px
This kind of educacion always backfires and you will end up with a trans furry polygender
>>
>>61086891
That's why you let your child have some cool things like booze and cigarettes (not to excess of course) and have it practice a martial art from a young age.
>>
I'd just homeschool him/her in maths. That's what Western educational system fails at.

Apart from that, I'd rather concentrate in letting my kids enjoy their childhood and letting them freely choose and follow their own path. I couldn't care less about my offspring's political views or intelligence. A minimum of common sense is more than enough for me, and I'm afraid that's not my responsibility.
>>
OP if you do that your kid will end up shooting his school.

You're not programming a robot god damn it.
>>
>>61087109
I just want him to be aware of the freedom he has, for example, his freedom in software and computing (which is increasingly becoming a distant fantasy). At our current rate, the world will be enslaved by tech lords under the whims of secret government deals.
>>
>no pr0n
>no 4chan
WHAT ARE YOU DOING NO THIS WILL RUIN THE CHILD
JUST BLOCK YELLOW BOARDS UNTIL HE'S A BIT OLDER
ALSO BLOCK SYS.4CHAN.ORG I DO NOT LIKE NEWFAGS
>>
>>61086565
That is how ensure your son doesn't turn gay. You want a faggot son?
>>
>>61086065
I learned how to program in pascal when I ws 10year old and c++ at 13 year old. I wonder where I could be now if I had parent or some family member with CS degree when I was 5yo.

;_;
>>
File: 1269839294501.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1269839294501.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>61087621
You are still in Poland tho lmao
>>
>>61087519
No I meant it's not included in the timeline.

Play time is not listed on the curriculum. You can do whatever you want on playtime and bonding moments.
>>
File: 1452653431949.gif (1MB, 224x178px) Image search: [Google]
1452653431949.gif
1MB, 224x178px
>>61086065
Jesus dude.
At least teach him engineering so he won't end up a screw up like you.
>>
where's the non computer training, no life skills included your kid can't make a budget, he can't repair his home, no technical knowledge although he will make his jew boss lots of money
>>
>>61087815
Good man, but Im not in Engineering.

I leave those to the experts in Uni. My basic goal is to not raise a tech sheep that is not aware of his online footprint and spends their hard earned money on Flavour of the month botnet device.
>>
>>61087944
Draft your own timeline bro Im interested to see some
>>
>>61086065
also wife of 10 years also means autism, assuming you are ~20
>>
>>61087678
SO?
I can walk everywhere I want and I am not afraid that somebody will try to behead me on metro or shoot on the stree.

I am not afraid that group of bronze males will try to beat me up because I am white.

I can work remotly earning as much as guy in west eu or usa while costs of living are several times lower.

When I am drininking coffie in the morning on warsaw street I am not afraid that some allu allu with kalashnikov will try to shoot everybody.
>>
>>61087951
Just get a tutor for math and physics and get him to play a competitive sport or two and maybe he won't kill himself by the time he's 16.
>>
If you want your child to be anti-sjw, you have to teach him thug economics Tbh family
>>
>>61086725
SO IS DIRECT PSYCHOLOGY, SOMETIMES WHEN YOU TELL YOUR KID ITS TOO HARD FOR HIM HE WONT DO IT, FAGGOT.
>>
smother it
>>
>>61088266
If your child readily accepts being that inferior, it's a lost cause already. But you would know everything about that, wouldn't you, canacuck?
>>
File: notuchycumycummy0.jpg (546KB, 1150x863px) Image search: [Google]
notuchycumycummy0.jpg
546KB, 1150x863px
Just make sure you can afford a feeder higher school if you want her/him to win at life. Those highschools are like a normies college degree.
My friend (asain) learned high lvl multivariable calculus by age 13/14 but was still behind in life because he didn't have the connections or paper to get him anywhere.
-
Also read 'the meritocracy myth '
>>
>>61086065
>Post your timeline for training this kid to not be a tech retard like 90% of his peers?

Year 1: Enrollment in Hitler Youth
Year 18: He gets promoted to Oberbereitschaftsleiter
>>
>>61086065
I would teach his some logical game like chess and explain basic of math and physic.

Make him curious about how world and law of physics work.

Physic is a beautifull thing and you can admire simplest everyday activities, but school tends to kill your curiosity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmTmGLzPVyM
>>
just give him the quran when he is two years old

it has everything you need to be happy
>>
>>61088044
you are pretty stupid aren't you

>>61086065
>intro to philosophy @ 17
Jesus.

>>61089186
good.
>>
>>61086065
How to make your kid the ultimate cuck: The guide.
>>
OP you are going to be very disappointed.

I volunteer at a local school with gifted kids. Years 2-7 are unrealistic even for them.

Basic reading can be done at 3-4. They can understand addition and subtraction by 5. Age 6-7 and the high achievers are getting into multiplication and subtraction and reading novel sized books. They are capable of using technology at this point though, so you are ok there, though I doubt the abstractness of computing basics are going to be understandable or interesting to a 6 year old at all.

Advanced Linear Algebra at 7?
Not going to happen unless you have a super genius kid. Even the Indian kids whose parents push them into Kumon at age 2 aren't getting that far by that age.

The kids I know aren't capable of that, and they are all very bright kids, most of them come from high achieving families where both parents have PhDs, and they push their kids HARD.

Now for what you can do:

Tablets can be introduced as early as you like.
Both apple and android are very easy for children to use and they can master them by 3.

You can help them understand the concept of the internet at this point, it's easier if those devices are wifi only. (i.e. we get in the car, and Netflix stops playing when we are too far from the house)

Regular PCs are a bit more boring, but once they can read they can use them.

Once they hit 8-10 if they like to read at all they will go though a lot more than 2 novels a year,

Music can start a 4-5 (piano or something similar) but getting them to practice is going to be a huge pain.

You should begin talking to them about drugs WAY before age 17. Body building should be taught earlier than that as well.

>Year 18 Mandatory Part-time job (if possible)

Why would you do all that preparation work and fuck it up by requiring they have a job while in university?
Don't do that.

And you should know: they pop out bloody and screaming with personalities premade.

Keep that in mind.
>>
File: 1451197622116.png (439KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1451197622116.png
439KB, 500x500px
>>61086921
RABBITPOSTER FUCK OFF
>>
Considering jews are one of the most powerful people on earth, with the most money and nearly every single one I have ever known is very well educated, I don't see the problem with them.

My child doesn't need to know Linux or whatever bullshit you nerds rile up about.

I'm going to teach him how to use a mac.

He's much better off using that time to learn how to play piano and teaching him math and English ahead of public schools.
>>
File: 1352313104001.jpg (77KB, 560x451px) Image search: [Google]
1352313104001.jpg
77KB, 560x451px
>>61086065
If this would work, why wouldn't some totalitarian state already succeeded with producing superhumans?

Just do to your son whatever your father did to you. You're grown up to be a normal healthy person and found your place in society. So why wouldn't your son?

If you aren't the person described above, maybe just kill yourself instead of repeating your father's mistakes by reproducing any further.
>>
>>61086065

>thinking linux, android, windows, BASIC is going to be relevant in 10 years. sure it might be but there's no guarantee. eventually copmuters will just program themselves with an idiot's simple verbal commands.
>>
>>61088054
DO NOT REPLY TO ANIME REACTION IMAGES TROLL RABBITPOSTER
>>
>>61086065
Who is this semen demon?
>>
>>61086065
First get it to take this test and THEN come back and ask us if you still care.
https://canadiandnaservices.ca/
>>
>>61090851
>I'm going to teach him how to use a mac.

That's how you make sure your kid becomes a faggot.
>>
>>61090851
to add to that: I will make sure he learns the dangers of dindus, shitskins, anyone who is not white and also the basics of degeneracy and avoid those people. He will make their lives a living hell; making sure he stomps all over them, bullies them, reports them to school authorities for any little violation, etc.
>>
File: red-star-launcher-os-x.jpg (99KB, 620x464px) Image search: [Google]
red-star-launcher-os-x.jpg
99KB, 620x464px
is redstar an acceptable os although it's a blatant ripoff of apple OS
>>
>>61086065
My daughter is 1.5yrs old. Counts to 5, hums the ABCs and is talkative as fuck. But god is she fucking stupid and cries randomly for no reason.
>>
>>61086065
>mandatory cardio
>raising a no gains faggot

Go die Canada. you are not like us.
>>
>>61086065
>waiting 12 years for calc

you have to get those Riemann integral in early man, you have to build the instinct
>>
File: supa-hot-fire.webm (432KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
supa-hot-fire.webm
432KB, 320x240px
>>61091032
>That's how you make sure your kid becomes a faggot
BTFO, EH?
T
F
O
E
H
?
>>
>>61091032
I use macs for mostly everything.

I'm a medical professional, married to a gorgeous blonde and blue eyed wife with no kids yet, but soon.

You're probably a kissless virgin who still rages over mac vs pc. You're the faggot here.
>>
>>61091528
Nice blog, and then you woke up, et al.
>>
>>61086065
He'll born jewish, therefore naturally superior
>>
>>61091528
Whatever makes you feel better loser.
>>
File: 1445082217655.jpg (106KB, 599x549px) Image search: [Google]
1445082217655.jpg
106KB, 599x549px
>>61086185
underrated post

>universities suck
>>
>>61086065
>Took 10 to make a baby on his wife
>complains about white genocide
Jeez put your shit togheter
>>
>>61088266
Each child has its own personality reductionist faggot
>>
>married 10 years before having a child

Thanks for the advice Rabbi.
>>
Why do I have a 10yo wife? Did ISIS take over?
>>
File: 1452811574576.jpg (42KB, 600x416px) Image search: [Google]
1452811574576.jpg
42KB, 600x416px
>>61088981
I learned some mv calculus when 15yo/16, should have just followed the school program even tough it was boring and focused on social skills building by doing voluntary work or actual payed work(this gives moneys too) instead of being s nerd faggot. I gonna need to see it all over again on engineering
>>
>>61093225
>Each child has its own personality reductionist faggot
I have 4 kids and this is the the absolute correct answer. Nothing worse than a parent trying to live vicariously through their children by trying to force bullshit down their throats that the kids aren't interested in.

If the boy grows up right, he'll take all your manlet Apple products and crush them under his varsity football cleats.
>>
>>61086065
>Your wife of 10 years has just birthed a baby girl/boy
Reported you to FBI
It is of no wonder your country is such a cuckshed if you have sick pedo fucks walking around
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.