[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RAND CAN STILL WIN

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (91KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 640x640px
If you think Rand has no chance, you're playing into the media's narrative and you have no idea what you're talking about. He still has many ways he can win Iowa and the nomination.

Firstly, the polls are grossly inaccurate. Calling old people on land lines is not a good way to get accurate data; especially when Rand's base is young people.

Rand is by far the most popular candidate among young people. And it turns out, the Iowa caucuses are not during the holidays for the first time in 3 election cycles. This means that school will be in session and students won't be home for the holidays. If he gets enough kids caucusing for him, he can easily shift the vote.

Also, he has over a thousand precinct captains in Iowa. That's more than 2/3 of the total number of pc's in Iowa. Precinct captains are usually distinguishing figures in the community that lots of people respect and therefore vote for the same person they support. It's how Rick Santorum won Iowa in 2012. Even if you think that not everyone will support who their pc wants them to support in the caucuses, statistically speaking a large number of people will.

Rand will win Iowa.
>>
File: image.jpg (170KB, 900x701px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170KB, 900x701px
>>
You give me hope, OP, but I don't think it's likely. I'm worried that getting kicked from the debate will hurt his reputation as casual voters believe he's not worth considering.
>>
Jesus Christ rand might be more pathetic than jeb and op combined
>>
I wish /pol/ didn't put all their eggs in one basket.
>>
File: image.png (123KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
123KB, 640x1136px
>>
Rand's Twitter Town Hall was definitely better for him than doing the Kids' Table Debate.
>>
personally I would like to see Pres. Trump and VP Rand.

Rand seems like he would be a good foil for Trump on some issues.
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 608x564px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 608x564px
I agree OP.

The media is trying to take the focus off the true savior of the U.S.
>>
>>61087117
Trump needs to pick up Webb as his VP.

If Rand can't win the White House. He needs to be in the Senate. Where he can still cause the most good. As VP he would be neutered.
>>
>>61087588
Being vp could help him in an election to be president later tho. We still have Sessions, Mike Lee and Ted Cruz in the senate so I don't think it's that big of a deal.
>>
File: 1449515435954.jpg (27KB, 749x411px) Image search: [Google]
1449515435954.jpg
27KB, 749x411px
>>61083922
>>
>>61083922
>by far the most popular candidate among young people
This simply isn't true.
>>
>>61088016
You're kidding yourself. The "silent majority" among the youth are libertarians, not Bernie fags. Trump hate is nearly universal
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.