How does it feel to know that he'll go down as the single greatest president in the history of the United States. History will remember him as the best President ever, and there is nothing you can do about it. How does it feel?
Why are European faggots so retarded to facts and logic?
Ha what has this nigger accomplished, a shitty corporate welfare healthcare system, an ineffective do-nothing Middle East policy, and a slightly better economy from the shitstorm he was elected in? Obama is not even close to being more than a mediocre president biggest neoliberal hypocrite ever.
I'm telling the truth. Regardless of whether you like it or not, people will read about him like a saint in the coming years.
Learn to read guys, are you implying that people will not praise him like a god 2050 AD?
he hasn't accomplished anything so what will he be praised for?
Especially when president sanders smashes the affordable care act and replaces it with a sensible single payer system, not to mention dealing with the wall st problems the big banks donated for him to ignore.
Fuck whatever legacy he tries to leave behind. If he's thinking about himself and not the country's best interest then why would he be great? This man wanted his own ideals to come to fruition no matter the price of American Citizen's freedoms. Just like with Bush, he's a vicious tyrant for even thinking of pushing a MAJOR change just with the signature of a pen instead of going through the congress, who's sole purpose is to make law. He's made my life harder, and that of my family because he feels his morals are superior to my own. So no, he won't go down as the single greatest president. Nor will they even remember him in history. And I feel relieved about that,
You're not telling the truth, you're telling your opinion. He'll be remembered as the first nigger president and that's it.
He has seriously done nothing to be remembered as anything else.
You delusional faggot
It's not my fucking opinion, it's reality. You already think that the world is insane right? So what make you think that the average burger 40 years from now will not endorse the BBC. Have a free view on the house.
The ignorant people of America elected Obama on the promise of change, and our people politically correct establishment historians will probably write it like he did, when in fact he just turned into a shill for the banks and corporations like the neoliberal scum he is
"In the bag"
Don't make me laugh
>So what make you think that the average burger 40 years from now will not endorse the BBC
Because he's not Reagan or Clinton.
They were at least likeable, which is why they get a pass on being shit. Obama is an arrogant faggot on top of being a shitty president. Nobody outside of seriously brainwashed liberals and niggers actually likes him now.
>everything is burning down
>progressives still think they are on the right side of history
Either the right wins out and he's remembered as an idiot that nearly destroyed Western civilization or the Muslims win and he's remembered as a degenerate American.
Even Hillary thinks Trump is right
The Hippy movement only lasted about 10 years. If you start the SJW movement at the Occupy Wall Street protests then they only got another 2 years before this shit dies out. Obama will be remembered by historians as the first minority president, who's arrogance cost him leaving behind anything meaningful -- since everything Obama did was through executive action if a Republican is the next president they can undo his entire legacy day one of office.
Reminder that Republicans thought he was the literal Anti-Christ
You conservatives keep losing because you equate every political person you don't like as the devil. No wonder no one takes you seriously anymore and everyone is going liberal.
The historians haven't weighed in yet, but they'll put him in the bottom third.
What will hurt him in the rankings when his two terms are tallied, are his major mistakes that you've forgotten:
1) expected 'greatness' never materialized: Nobel Peace Prize
2) very poor, almost non-existent foreign policy
3) failure to work with congress*
4) Fast and Furious scandal
6) Spying on Associated Press
8) Eric Holder
9) interjecting himself in state or local matters (ex: the beer summit, clock Ahmed) to make them racial
10) Ill pass my own laws, circumventing Congress
11) Drone assassinations: Abdulrahman al-Awlaki
12) ignoring due process: arrest of maker of the Mohammed movie (to deflect blame of Benghazi)
13) undermining or attempting to circumvent the Constitution
14) circumventing existing laws: Dream Act
15) increasing racial tensions
16) increasing partisan politics and division
* it is the leaders job to get people working together, and the President's job to work with congress and get them working toward common goals. Many presidents like Johnson, were very successful at getting a divided congress on the same page. But, if like Obama, you alienate all people from the get go, on purpose, by shoving your will down their throats, they tend to get resentful of that and won't work with you at all. And that's what happened from day one: "You have to pass this bill to see what's in it." After that first major and shocking shove down Congressional throats in which Obama alienated Congress, they never would work willingly with Obama again.
Anyone watching the stock market and related news?
China and the US is crashing, bear market soon, after Obama saying the economy is great
Even Walmart is closing 169 stores and laying off 10,000 in the US alone
But who cares, Obama is being interviewed by Youtube stars
if the media can convince people that jimi hendrix was the greatest guitar player, they convince the people that obama was the greatest president.
the issue is really a matter of the media presenting itself as the final authority on opinion