[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Germany NO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: thedailybeast_1452515681.jpg (55KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
thedailybeast_1452515681.jpg
55KB, 600x399px
"German Gangs Are Beating Up Immigrants After Syrian Refugees Sexually Assault Germany's Women"

http://www.indiatimes.com/news/world/german-gangs-are-beating-up-syrians-after-immigrants-sexually-assault-germany-s-women-249310.html

Is it finally happening?
>>
fake
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 725x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 725x1024px
>>61083194
>Gangs
Gangs are not the right people to destroy these invaders.
>>
>>61083194
Unless they are killing the refugees, then it solves nothing.

The muds will live to rape again.
>>
>>61083389
how?
>>
why does nobody want to talk about this?
>>
>>61083389
You're in Germany. How is this fake?
>>
>>61083519

Yuropeons were so busy signalling against the U.S. removing kebab that they actually started to believe that the shitskins were innocent.

It is inevitable that these sub-humans will bring war to Europe. So let it begin here. The lesson of the barbarity of mudslimes needs to be re-learned I suppose.
>>
>>61083404
What is a government, if not a very large and organized gang?
>>
There was a thread on this earlier. The pic related is not related. They're not German men. Check the tattoo on the guys arm, far right. Not sure if the report is fake though
>>
>>61083194
It's just our established sandniggers showing our fresh sandniggers who's the boss around here. Organized crime, nothing else.
>>
>>61083194
Yes it is, I was in Stuttgart last weekend and even in that city people was very aggressive towards refugees!

I'm glad to see that Germany along with some parts of Sweden and Finland are waking up and making resistance!

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
>>
>>61086444

Sounds awfully oversimplified.
>>
>>61087111
do women in sweden actually date shitskins a lot or is that just a meme?
>>
>>61083194
That picture is of a biker gang of Kurds. Notice that one of them has a tattoo that says Allah.
>>
They can't call the gangs racist, some of them are black
>>
>>61087271
Good question!

Most of the swedish women don't date arabs or niggers, but if you're a white woman living in a ghetto filled with niggers the risk is higher that these women will start date niggers and arabs.

Even tough we're facing problems with arabs and niggers dating our women, there are many redpilled white women in sweden. About 300 000 - 400 000 white women voted for our nationalist party 2 years ago, so that's nice.
>>
>>61083194
4th REICH
t
h

R
E
I
C
H
>>
>>61087271
It's largely a meme. All the Scandi countries are way more segregated in practice than UK,France, Belgium, Netherlands etc.
>>
>>61083194
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/05/19/hells-isis/
>>
>>61087271
Probably a meme, I guess only those who promote destroying your lineage would do it.
>>
>>61083389

nice try, Frau Merkel.
>>
File: 1447955242216.jpg (150KB, 714x536px) Image search: [Google]
1447955242216.jpg
150KB, 714x536px
shouldnt Germans also be called asylum seekers too since theyre seeking asylum in their own land?
>>
>>61087271
Every Swede I've talked to has a relation dating an arab.
>>
>>61088740
so 0, mario?
>>
K R I S T A L L N A C H T
>>
>>61088972
Wrong flag, friend.

I used to play vidya with a lot of swedes.
>>
>>61089131
were they guys or grills, and did you call them out on being race traitors?
>>
stupid idiots. The german police will simply arrest them all.

they need to start families and reproduce.
>>
Apparantly the sales for "mein kampf" is rising as well.
Is the race war finally here!?
FUCKING HOPE SO
>>
File: kristallnacht.jpg (55KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
kristallnacht.jpg
55KB, 700x500px
>>61089036
SOON
>>
Der Ubergang
>>
>>61083194

Big guy, little bat?
>>
>>61089447
Removing the mudslimes is a better option, since it is the only way these countries will go back to being homogeneous, white civilizations. Trying to outbreed the mudslimes will likely fail given that the welfare state favors nonwhites at the expense of whites, with the added disadvantage that there will still be a significant mudslime population.
>>
>>61089962
why not do both?
>>
>>61089811
you wanna get smacked by it?
>>
>>61086757

This. Sandniggers beating up sandniggers to show them whose territory it is. At the same time probably an attempt to attract more sandniggers to join their 'bike club' or gang. You want to earn some money? Join us.
>>
>>61089811
regular size bat, he's a giant

big nig on the loose
>>
Meanwhile in Denmark: http://www.thelocal.dk/20160115/refugees-in-denmark-find-unexpected-ally-in-hells-angels
>>
>>61090241
>>61090144

He should be swinging a tree desu family
>>
On the one hand, that a good sized group of men, maybe even angry men, on the other, I just can't quite get up the fear for men with paring knives, tiny bats and New Balance shoes.
>>
>>61091115
>tiny bat/tall guy
lighter swing for impact quantity over quality, but body mass can make up for that and with harder one-handed swings

tip: get in close and try to stay there, dont let him get range to use the bat

>paring knife
dude with big shoulders means he can shank you repeatedly and rapidly for a while before getting tired

tip: doesnt look like he works out his lower body. also arms are bare, try to sever brachial artery

>New Balance Shoes
i got nothing

tip: banana?
>>
>>61083194
>indiatimes

POO IN NEWS
O
O

I
N

N
E
W
S
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.