[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well we got this warning last night http://globalnews.ca/ne

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: Canada is fully subverted.png (524KB, 1043x747px) Image search: [Google]
Canada is fully subverted.png
524KB, 1043x747px
Well we got this warning last night

http://globalnews.ca/news/2455654/vancouver-police-looking-for-individuals-who-took-video-of-pacific-centre/

Now I'm looking through twitter and all these femmbots are tweeting the exact same thing.

Not Retweets, Tweets.

It's really weird.

If I get v& telll the aussies I shitpost more than they do.
>>
A lot of bot accounts are set to tweet the same things as popular accounts. If a popular account said it, there's no surprise it'll be found elsewhere shortly after.
>>
File: PC warning.png (410KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
PC warning.png
410KB, 720x480px
Pic that was released.

CTV keeps repeating it once an hour on Twitter as well.

>Vancouver Police looking for individuals who took video of Pacific Centre
>>
>>61083163
Here's the thing though, they're all unique posters, diff locations and all diff info on the accounts.

I'm so confused.
>>
It would be pretty funny if you got all these libs defending a couple of terrorists who then actually carried out an attack on the place they were videoing.
>>
>>61083072
looks like happening in canadistan soon.
>>
>>61083072
false flag imminent? super weird.
>>
>>61083072
Very very strange.

>>61083163
Most likely explanation.

These bot accounts have a really convincing surface-level cover.
>>
File: 1452549118977.jpg (140KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1452549118977.jpg
140KB, 640x640px
>>61083072
wow, im not kidding this is fucking weird.
>>
>>61083540
doesn't make any sense. Seriously search up the tweet in twitter and look at all of them. I lost count 12-14 + I made the OP pic in like 4 seconds.

Gonna look more into this. Reminds me of the Paris twitter bot incident
>>
Shills being shills. Good job on spotting them. Most people are too dumb to care though. That tweet is retarded. Wow what a pretty mall, let me run around and take picture of the entrances.
>>
>>61083072
may i interject here
>>
>>61083384
>>61083393
This is what I'm worried about.

>>61083284
only 1 is from BC...?

>>61083717
The mall is shit too. one aisle and like two blocks. one and a half floors with one department store. Literally they've done floor work a few times and that's it. It's a mall from the 90's.

>>61083839
Oh god. Alphabet soup
>>
Sounds a lot like racial profiling. Didn't think it would ever come to my country
>>
Nothing to see here goym, move along, you're not a conspiritard are you?
>>
>>61083932
Agreed, I thought we, Canadians, were better than this. What about the freedom of recording property and not being victimized by the base of their race or looks. #its2016
>>
>>61083072

well thats fucking creepy
>>
I googled Pacific Centre Mall, That place looks cool as fuck, especially to tourists, I'm white and I would take a pic of Pacific Centre Mall
>>
>>61083072

Here's a great big ole redpill for you.

A lot of social media accounts are bots. It's intended to gain them followers and retweets so they can later either convert the accounts to spambots or sell them to people needing pre-established bases.

You probably have "friends" that aren't even real online. Thats how savy these botting operations have become. Even websites, facebook pages, blogs, all sorts of stuff isn't "real" in the sense you think it is. It's manufactured.
>>
The fuck kind of name is Sadhbh?
>>
>>61083932
>>61084064
>>61083932
>>61084028
>>61084239
hi shills
>>
>>61083659
Got any pics of the Paris twitter bots?
>>
>>61084267
brown
>>
>>61084239
english translation pls
>>
black helicopters.

Wow didn`t expect that.

if you`re in van you should be able to see it... v& confirmed.

fuck fuck fuck. find out what the bots mean.
>>
Bumping just so anons are aware of bots.
>>
>>61083171
Wow that does look suspicious as fuck.

>inb4 Syrian rapefugees that entered canada late last year.
>>
>>61084239
True. Same with all the cuck accounts. All run by the same people under different names using random peoples photo's.
>>
>>61083226

do you not know what a fucking bot account is, people set up twitter's with hot girl pics and spam the same shit to build up followers, then they use the twitters to get advertising revenue.
>>
>>61083072

VANCOUVER IS INFAMOUS FOR ITS LIEBERTARD POPULATION FULL OF TRENDY HIPSTERS, SJWS, FEMNAZIS, AND OTHER BRAINWASHED DEGENERATES. NOTHING OF VALUE WILL BE MISSED WHEN THE MUDSLIMS FINALLY GET TO THEM
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.