[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

estrogen in water

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

File: Estrogen in your Drinking Water.jpg (48KB, 375x398px) Image search: [Google]
Estrogen in your Drinking Water.jpg
48KB, 375x398px
What are serious alternatives to avoiding water with estrogen that we get in todays bottles and tap water? There is a church near my town that pumps straight from a well and they are said to have really good water. Anyone figure out an alternative yet?
>>
>>61081473
Gatorade
>>
>estrogen in water
Is this a thing? Source please. I don't feel more feminine bc of the water I drink tbqh
>>
>>61081473
>being concerned about estrogen in water

literally the fluoride talking.
>>
>>61081473
Rain catchers.
>>
>>61081473
Drink distilled water.
>>
>>61081683

Youre telling me you dont think men are feminized and weak these days?

You dont notice any difference because youve probably always drank it.
>>
drink only whiskey
>>
>>61081683
Of course is not a thing.. how retarded do you think people are?
Literally you can inspect your water to any school / college with a microscope and see yourself.
They are forced to put on the paper of bottle every detail about the content, if they fail they'll get sued pretty fast and the product will either be removed or change the content. But that used to happen in a older... world.
>>
>>61081801
There's estrogen in water?
>>
>>61081683

OP is full of shit the estrogen is not in the water but in the material of the plastic bottle. but it only gets in the water if you heat it up. certain plastics have a chemical that mimics estrogen.

but fuck knows, american food industry is so messed up that I could imagine it getting added directly to the water.
>>
>>61081749
Good goy.
>>
>>61081473
If you are so afraid of it just boil all of your water.
>>
>>61081473
How about starting with proving that your premises of there being estrogen in the water is true in the first place faglord
>>
>The U.S. Geological Survey study showed that estrogen exposure reduces a fish's ability to produce proteins that help it ward off disease and pointed to a possible link between the occurrence of intersex fish and recent fish kills in the Potomac and Shenandoah rivers.

>The report, published in the current issue of Fish & Shellfish Immunology, adds to a growing body of research pointing to problems with estrogen in the nation's waterways.

scientificamerican.com/article/estrogen-in-waterways/
>>
>>61081473
It's probably in places like LA where they dump rubberplastic balls into the resivors as a way to deflect heat and avoid losing water, the down side bing that plastic contains xenoestrogens that act just like the real thing. Drink some green tea, it blocks estrogen, do some push ups to get that testosterone flowing.
>>
File: jewder.jpg (493KB, 1256x1028px) Image search: [Google]
jewder.jpg
493KB, 1256x1028px
>>61081881
This.

Xenoestrogens are a big part of bottling processing and for food storage in general. I don't know why it is like it, but I am sure it involves jews.

To be on the safe side we should just kill every jew and see what happens. I think only good things will come from it.

Pic related. Jews who jew.
>>
>>61081473

Rain water. We have tanks to get our own drinking water because the tap water we get is gross.
>>
>>61081473
This should be a serious issue because although this doesn't really affect grown men, any pregnant woman that drinks this water will have a significantly higher level of estrogen in her womb which, in the presence of a male embryo, greatly increases the chances of your son being a homosexual. There's an actual published report that researched the affect of the levels of certain hormones in the womb and how they affect the embryo.
>>
>>61081473
Considering I don't have a dick, is it good for me to drink the water?
>>
>>61082207
LONDON
O
N
D
N
>>
>>61081801
>i observe x
>x uses y
>y causes x
apparently men are also retards
>>
>>61082207
what are you some sort of faggot?
>>
>>61082207
post-op master sex reporting in.
>>
>>61082180
inb4 it turns out that big cities are filled with faggots because high population means higher pollution which means more estrogen going into the drinking water.
>>
>>61082373
>post-op
how's the mangled up piece of thigh muscle holding as a cock ?

i bet ladies love it
>>
Well, nevermind, it seems it's probably worse for women to drink the water than men.

>literal birth control in the water

https://www.arhp.org/publications-and-resources/contraception-journal/august-2011
>>
>>61082357
Nope, I'm straight. You won't be soon enough with the estrogen laved water you're drinking though.
>>
>"i am redpilled"
>falls for the there's something in the water meme
:^)
>>
>>61081840

I expect better from you lad.

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2012/jun/02/water-system-toxic-contraceptive-pill

>Britain faces a £30bn bill to clean up rivers, streams and drinking water supplies contaminated by synthetic hormones from contraceptive pills. Drastic reductions in these chemicals, which have been linked to collapses in fish populations, are proposed in the latest European Union water framework directive.

Not just birth control pills. Plastics leech xenoestrogens (responsible for increasing rates of inter-sex in fish)

http://www.rhtp.org/contraception/documents/UCSFPaper.pdf
>>
Break the conditioning and buy a filter and some fertility pills to make up for your lost T

infowars.com
>>
>>61082650
British water is halal mate, no estrogen is added
>>
>>61082034
im scared, i live in LA

and drink water from a Brita water filter.

got any more tips anon?
>>
File: kill-it-with-fire.jpg (30KB, 500x266px) Image search: [Google]
kill-it-with-fire.jpg
30KB, 500x266px
>>61081473
estrogen in water
fluoride in the water
bisphenol-A in most canned goods
GMO garbage
Chemtrails.

I wouldn't worry about it OP
We'll all be homotrannies in 15 years.
>>
File: 1451081832248.jpg (166KB, 600x953px) Image search: [Google]
1451081832248.jpg
166KB, 600x953px
>>61082742
Comes from plastic leachate, there's absolutely nothing you can do. Pic related will only grow in number.
>>
File: 1450472210806.jpg (109KB, 599x798px) Image search: [Google]
1450472210806.jpg
109KB, 599x798px
>>61081473
A lot of preppers do rain-catching. You could give it a whirl, but you kinda need a house with gutters and hopefully not many bugs around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QT1EVVNPyqg
>>
>>61081683
xenoestrogens
>>
File: klinefelters.jpg (61KB, 638x479px) Image search: [Google]
klinefelters.jpg
61KB, 638x479px
>>61081473
>estrogen in water
it's not significant. drinking water has significantly less estrogen than milk, which also doesn't have significant estrogen. what you should be concerned about are endocrine disruptors in plastic, which are released when it's been sitting in heat for a long time or is heated. so don't drink from plastic waterbottles and don't eat microwave dinners. also, even if you were to drink something that had a significant amount of estrogen in it, there's a reason why birth control pills and such have special chemical compounds that make it survive past your liver. unless it has those special compounds to make it survive it's 99.999% less efficient than if you injected it

the reason you look like pic related is because you eat shit and your idea of exercise is a 15 minute speed walk once a week around the neighborhood
>>
>>61081683
What this anons says >>61081881 but I heard that estrogen gets out of the plastic in smaller quantities even when it's cold.
A year ago I've stopped drinking out of plastic bottles next to my computer and switched to a glass can and I could already tell the difference after a short time. I got manly af. Pic related is my moustache after a day.
>>
File: Horns1.jpg (37KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Horns1.jpg
37KB, 400x300px
>>61083466
>>
File: Ozonator-main.png (162KB, 480x450px) Image search: [Google]
Ozonator-main.png
162KB, 480x450px
>>61081473
>not ozonating your drinking water
>>
>muh estrogen

1. The transfer COULD occur from plastic to water (plastic bottles) IF heated to a certain degree, which close to never happens.

2. There's no estrogen in tap water.

That being said i don't live in United Shabbos Goyim of Thoramica so who the fuck knows what they're doing behind your back, but since i'm not concerned i refute your generalization.
>>
>>61081473
Op once the plastic is in the water there ain't no getting it out, it breaks down to a molecular level
>>
>>61083636
go to bed alex jones
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.