[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Negroes are the worst fucking tippers in the whole country. Seriously

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 13

File: 1452864897797.jpg (8KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1452864897797.jpg
8KB, 236x236px
Negroes are the worst fucking tippers in the whole country. Seriously these obnoxious fucks spend the whole time being loud and running you all around for them and leave you NOTHING.

Literally $0 on an $90 check

REEEEEEEEE

t. flustered waiter
>>
don't some places automatically give the waiter gratuity based on the size of the party?
>>
I never tipped when I was spending my vacation in the US. Granted, I never went to the same place twice. Waiters are not entitled to shit, how about you get yourself an education and a proper job?
>>
>>61080842
>deliver pizza to some black dudes
>they tip me like 10%
>okay with that
>someone fucked up one of their pizzas, so we gotta send out another one and pick up the fucked up one
>a girl is supposed to take the delivery this time
>"i know they are niggers, i'll skip them a few times"
>i end up taking it for whatever reason i forget
>make them my first stop
>tell them that if they didn't have me bringing the pizza, they would've gotten a cold pizza cause of some bitch
>"das it mane"
>they tip me again

i'll admit that black people tip the least, but when they tip, don't be a fucking cunt.
>>
You're right OP. I worked as a bus boy at a restaurant and as a valet driver for a different upscale restaurant. Literally every race of human beings tipped except "Canadians," or "Mondays." Why did we call niggers "Mondays?" Because nobody likes the Mondays.

That being said. It's not a political post at all. So be mindful of board integrity the next time you post here.
>>
on my trip to the US I didn't tip a single person and you could tell they were being extra polite for the tourist tip lmao
>>
>Work at a 5 star hotel where im getting paid 44k a year not including tips
>Americans tip 10%-15%

I love you guys, sometimes i dont even need to talk to you and i get tipped for taking your order
>>
>>61080966
>some places
"Some"

This comes back to the same accusation of white Americans refusing to do the jobs illegals do. People will work all kinds of shitty jobs because they take whatever they can get. Most restaurants do not do this, but that doesn't mean everyone automatically works at the ones that do.
>>
File: unspecified (1).jpg (34KB, 372x536px) Image search: [Google]
unspecified (1).jpg
34KB, 372x536px
we should hang them
>>
>>61081146
That's harsh even by /pol/ standards. Waiters in the states make literally 3$/h. If you're in Canada I'm all for you but dayuuumm
>>
>>61080842
being a servant to a nigger...
kill yourself
>>
>>61083444
>land in Australia
>start clapping
>>
>>61080842
>Negroes are the worst fucking tippers in the whole country.
>>
>>61083714

Then don't be a fucking waiter, I sure as hell wouldn't work for 3 dollars an hour. The tipping culture is toxic and should be replaced with a fair and steady salary.
>>
>>61081606
>"Canadians,"

I'm a Canadian and I was on a trip through the US. I heard one of the servers say they hated serving "Canadians" to another server and I got really fucking mad that she said this about me and my fiancee.

I asked for the manager, told him the waitress disrespected us for NO reason.

Told manager that they said bad things about us just because we're Canadians. Everyone looked REALLY uncomfortable, I just thought it was because I was complaining and I heard what they said.

When I got back to our hotel I told one of my relatives who owns a restaurant what happened. He told me it's slang for niggers.

Whoops. Well I got a free dessert at least.
>>
>>61080842
Too bad you can't _actually_ refuse service to anyone.
>>
>>61080842

>Flustered

You sound a like a faggot
>>
Get a real job, faggot. I don't tip and I never will.
>>
>>61080842
>go to restaurant with friends
>everyone pays their own shit
>"anon are you not tipping?"
>no, i think the concept of tipping is retarded.
>Someone always ends up tipping for me
>give them their money back and place my own tip
Why, why tip for someone else god damn.
>>
>>61080842
fuck you and your tipping, if you require tips then it isn't a good will gesture or charity is it, its part of the expected bill, so just fucking add it to the price of the overpriced shit food and make no tipping a policy.
>>
>>61080842
>Current year
>Not including gratuity in the bill
It's your fault for working for a boss that doesn't tag on an extra 10 percent like the Chinese restaurants in my area do.
>>
>>61084254
>give them their money back and place my own tip
This is the most beta thing i've read all day
>>
File: 2016 tipping.jpg (455KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
2016 tipping.jpg
455KB, 2448x3264px
>gibs me muh tips

that feel when no tipping culture here. feels good to have people just do their jobs and not be entitled to a tip.

don't like it? you willingly took the job, didn't go to school, etc
>>
>>61084584
>I'm an antsocial retard
>>
>>61084261
>Implying fucking waiters control that

Tell it to the restaurant owners you fucks. If you don't tip in the US your nigger scum.
>>
>not tipping

Great idea, if only everyone would follow suit. Then ppl wouldn't be shamed into paying for food to be delivered to their table. Something the restaurant should do for you at no extra charge as a courtesy
>>
Worst tippers around here are Baptists at lunch after sunday service. Nigger tier.
>>
>>61084802

The waiters are the ones being niggers, being dumb enough to take a severely underpaid job.
>>
>>61084962
Somebody has to do it. We have a min wage for a fucking reason. Or are you a retarded libertarian that thinks business owners should be able to rape their employees cause "muh capitalism".
>>
>>61080842
No OP, Indians are the absolute filth of the service world's customers. Theyre like turbo jews.

Its better to get $0 for a tip, than to be insulted with 50 cents.
>>
>>61085132
Stop begging and do your job, scumbag.
>>
>>61085132
>Agreeing to get paid a certain amount for certain work=getting raped
>Muh Wage Slavery!
>>
>>61080842
Whoa calm down it's just money
>>
>>61080842
ive waited tables for like 5 years. any race tipps shitty if the representant is a dick.
>>
>>61080842

If niggers are number 1 worst that makes "servers" number 2. Go fuck yourself with a fork bitch fag.
>>
>>61084022
What are you doing in ISIS canuck?
>>
>>61085132
>somebody has to do it
No, no they don't. I order my food, I can get from the cook myself. I don't need a college kid to hand it to me and expect like 20% of the bill. Your job is meaningless is fulfills no purpose. You are not entitled to a tip. Get a job that actually pays you and stop bitching.
>>
>>61085251
So you want literal chinese slave labor. Yep, typical libertarians! Don't complain poor worker, be a good goy wagecuck and work for us for pennies while we go swim in our shekel pools!
>>
>>61084806
No, then the cost of service would just be embedded in the bill, and you would have no choice to tip based on quality of service, which means service will be worse. Is this so hard to understand?
>>
>>61085636
If you don't like it

THEN

GET

A

DIFFERENT

JOB
>>
>>61085661
you are talking out of your ass

http://www.slate.com/articles/life/culturebox/2013/08/tipless_restaurants_the_linkery_s_owner_explains_why_abolishing_tipping.html
>>
>>61085894
>replacing tipping with a service charge
Exactly what I said would happen, and now people are essentially giving 20% regardless of how well they were served.
>>
Tipping sounds like a bunch of stress and bullshit for no good reason.

All because burger restaurant owners want to jew their workers out of a wage.
>>
File: 1414118073364.jpg (21KB, 318x315px) Image search: [Google]
1414118073364.jpg
21KB, 318x315px
>Be part of management
>Nigger comes to restaurant
>Nigger can't be civilized
>Treats co-workers like shit
>mfw I purposely make their food like shit and treat them like they're stupid
>They get infuriated and say they'll speak to higher ups
>Nobody cares about the opinion of some raging baboon
>>
>>61085411
Who else could do the "There is dick everywhere" relativistic speech...
>>
>>61085132
>Somebody has to do it

No, not really. Only a retard would work for such a low wage, if what >>61083714 said is true and the wage is meager 3 dollars an hour then I'd seriously reconsider what I'm doing with my life if I'm stuck with such a job.
>>
>>61085636
Shut up maggot, you're already getting paid. You didn't even cook the food
The patrons owe you nothing, they're already paying your shitty salary. It's your own fault for taking a job you hate. If you don't like it, quit
>>
>>61083997
>Gettting to choose where you work
>Not taking whatever opportunities you have
>>
>>61080842

Get a better job you sack of fucking shit
>>
>>61083997
>>61083997
This, its the employers job to pay you a living wage, not mine. Japanese servers get paid 900 yen or so per hour and tips are not allowed. Seems to work out just fine here and our food prices are ridiculous compared to ameriburger.

cry harder tipcucks.
>tfw wagecuck is an improvement
>>
>>61081146

>I never tipped when I was spending my vacation in the US.

Jew detected

>Waiters are not entitled to shit, how about you get yourself an education and a proper job?

Are you jobs in labor are not proper? You're the entitled shit. Whether it be farmers, coal miners, truck drivers, engineers, plumbers, janitors, constructors, or waiters, these are the people that pump blood into this country. Let me guess, your idea of a 'proper job' is a social activist or women's studies blog writer?

Also, if you get rid of tips in the country, the price of food increases. Tips are meant to act as a reward for good service. You do well, the higher the tip will be. If you're a lazy fuck who isn't there at command for the customer, you're going to tipped shit.
>>
>>61080842
I'd hat to defend a nigger but I rarely tip. You little fucks are so expectant on a tip that you don't earn it. Tip are not requirements.

Best way yo not get a tip from me
>if I see the bottom of my glass
>if I'm not asked if I need anything else after I get my plate
>get my order wrong
>if you aren't friendly and inviting
>of you place the plates in front of the wrong person
>if you tell me just a second when I ask for something
>>
>>61086742

>Gettting to choose where you work

I thought US is a free country, if you managed to play your cards so badly that you have no other choice but to become a waiter with a horrible shit wage then you deserve the shit you've got. I've never tipped and I will continue the practice the next time I visit US.
>>
>>61083997

>Then don't be a fucking waiter, I sure as hell wouldn't work for 3 dollars an hour

Who'll be the waiter then Mongolian? Who'll be the ones to actually do the job?

Honestly, when I worked as a teen as a waiter, if any of us got below minimum wage, we were compensated. So don't take the $3-$4 wage too seriously.

Also, in regards to this thread, the only ones I ever saw never really tip were blacks, Jews (I live near a large Jewish community), and Le Tips Fedora Instead Of Tips The Waiter fatties.
>>
>>61087129
>Whether it be farmers, coal miners, truck drivers, engineers, plumbers, janitors, constructors

All good jobs

>waiter who solely survives on tips

Not really a wise career move, as said get a proper job

>Let me guess, your idea of a 'proper job' is a social activist or women's studies blog writer?

They're basically US waiter tier as well

>Also, if you get rid of tips in the country, the price of food increases

Get rid of tips -> pay a proper wage to waiters -> waiting becomes a slightly better career move. Nothing wrong with that, but you really are a retard if you become a waiter in the US
>>
>>61083714
No, you make minimum wage, not 3 an hour. Your employer makes up for the "lack of tips" on payday, that's why they encourage tipping, it's cheaper for them.
>>
>>61087129
>implying the lowly waiter isn't one of the only few that expect gibs for doing what theyre already getting paid to do
>>
>>61080842
just put bleach and drain cleaner in their food
>>
>>61087410

I'd just pick up my own meal and drinks from the kitchen, it's really not that hard and I'd prefer that alternative anyways. And if the waiters started quitting, the boss would have to pay a proper and stable wage for the waiters which is the way as it should be. I'm not paying the waiter out of my own pocket.
>>
>>61080842
Best tippers: Asians.
Most annoying clients: Arabs & Jews.
>>
>>61086896
American waiters have no honor. They'll do a shit job if their pay isn't directly based on how good of a job they do.
>>
>>61087661
this
this is the big secret service industry people don't want you to know.
Even if nobody tips them at all, they'll still make minimum wage. Their employers have to pay the gap if they make below minimum with tips.
>but isn't it messed up that tips are factored in when they should be a reward for good service?
there are many shittier jobs that pay minimum wage with absolutely no chance to earn extra income. On their best day, they make the same as a server on their worst day.
>>
>>61087129
Do you tip farmers and coal miners?

And anyway, service is rarely more than mediocre. Even when it is shitty, the waitress will get get pissy that she didn't get her 50%. Fuck these whores.
>>
>>61088162
Stop eating at Hooters
>>
>>61087661
Restaurants almost never have to make up the difference between minimum tipped and minimum wage because waiter usually make way above minimum with tips. At a lower end restaurants you're averaging around $12-15 per hour. At a casual dining place your probably $17-$20 per hour and at high end restaurant your anywhere from $20 to $30 per hour.

Of course that's all contingent on how busy it is, but no one would be a waiter if you only averaged taking home 7.25/hr
>>
>>61080842
start jerking off in their food. and smile like youre having a gay ol time serving them. then sleep better and dont give a fuck when they dont tip.
>>
>>61087600
No you aren't, a lot of people can make a great living/career as a waiter/waitress. My cousin would pull in $90 an hour for lunch service on a four hour shift ($9/hr minimum + tips) at a nice place, or a friend who worked as a Ritz Carlton bartender in SF took home $90k mostly in cash over a year. If you're in California you can pull in 60k+ as a full time waiter, especially at higher end restaurants with $30 entrees and fine wine selections--but you want to start moving into management positions for a stable more salaried position.

I do agree with you though, I'd prefer to see tipping removed and food become more expensive lm already paying for the meal, I don't want to pay your employee's salary as well.
>>
>>61088295
I've never been there. But no matter where I go, it seems like I always get some cunt who thinks she can go play on her phone for 15 minutes while my drink is empty and should get tipped for fucking smiling. I went to Denny's once, waited twenty minutes for this asshole to take my order. I left a quarter on the table as the tip and watched him squirm with rage as he rang up the ticket. Best day of my fucking life.

(Though, I am probably cucked for waiting that long to begin with).
>>
>>61080842

Yes, obviously.
>>
I deliver pizza and you don't know the half of it
>>
>>61084022
>canadian
>nigger
pick both.
nigga bitch dissrespected me, WE WUZ KINGZ AND KWEENZ...
>>
>>61089240
Oh god, I can't imagine delivering to black neighborhoods.
>>
>>61089417
Ghetto hotels and motels are the worst. One out of every 20 blacks tip. Granted when they tip, it's good, but one tip per 20 runs, it's the worst.
>>
File: top kjeh.jpg (13KB, 239x247px) Image search: [Google]
top kjeh.jpg
13KB, 239x247px
>>61089973

So why won't you quit and get a better job?
>>
File: homer-think.png (27KB, 500x593px) Image search: [Google]
homer-think.png
27KB, 500x593px
>>61080842
>Americans and their silly tips
kek
>>
>>61088772
Holy fucking shit. This.

I was eating at death valley, and this bitch waitress didn't smile, literally threw the food on the table, took fucking 20 minutes to take our order when it wasn't busy, and and played on her phone the whole time.

and my cuck gf had the nerve to ask me how much tip we should give her. Gave her all the pennies in my pocket
>>
>>61090128
I mean I'm going to school for animation soooo....
>>
>>61089240

I hardly ever tip pizza guys. There's already a delivery charge, it's not like delivery people are skilled workers anyway.
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 300x300px
Sometimes I hope that this board is populated with at least mostly normal people, people whom I'm close with politically and culturally, but threads like these remind me otherwise.

I don't know anyone but Mr Pink who doesn't fucking tip wait staff. Christ you guys really are fucking autistic
>>
>>61090459
>it's not like delivery people are skilled workers anyway.
Driving is probably harder than walking from the counter to the table.
>>
File: infernal pete.jpg (166KB, 861x900px) Image search: [Google]
infernal pete.jpg
166KB, 861x900px
>>61090456

Why won't you just learn that stuff online, create an online portfolio to show off the stuff you can do and send applications en masse? Sounds like a waste of money
>>
>>61090456
Do you want to be poor or a slave? Because that's how you become poor or a slave.
>>
>>61090459
Do you think the delivery charge goes to the driver you fucking fag?
>>
>>61090637
I already have one that I'm adding more stuff to (including a series about my pizza driving stories), but in this country, you could be Jesus Christ and not get a job anywhere unless you have some formal training on your resume
>>
>>61088001
Because people tip before the meal fuckstick

Oh wait
>>
>>61087410
>Blacks, jews, fedora tippers
This so fucking much, and the occasional asshole that wants to be "edgy". So basically all the asses in this thread.
>>
>>61087129
Call me when you start tipping your farmers, coal miners, truck drivers, engineers, plumbers, janitors and constructors.

Why do you think a waiter deserves to be paid extra while almost no other job on the planet does? Not to mention being a waiter literally requires the least amount of skill out of all the jobs you just listed.
>>
File: kauppisenpepe.jpg (37KB, 431x405px) Image search: [Google]
kauppisenpepe.jpg
37KB, 431x405px
>>61090931

I beg to differ, there's at least one area where you can gain employment on merit alone and that's software development. Pretty sure easy shit like animation is basically the same and many other work fields as well.

But you've picked your path so go ahead and deliver pizzas to niggers for pennies so you can afford a school that doesn't teach you anything that you can't learn more efficiently on your own through online materials.
>>
>>61081258
NO. In my experience it has been Indians. I treat everyone gracefully all the same though.
>>
>>61080842

>work in high-end restaurant
>studying to be somm but suck
>for the negro, rock paper scissors to see who gets it
>seat in far back so no one sees
>keep far away from regulars because they're so fucking loud
>pray they're not undercover restaurant critics and muddle through
>always complain about food
>always dispute price, loudly
>tip absolute minimum, if at all

That friends should be an incentive for higher education. This is based on probably a combined 50 years of experience in the restaurant industry.

I'm sure retailfags have stories too.
>>
>>61091285
I mean if you can find me an opening for a job in animation for a company that isn't a shitskin indie "we'll pay you once we hit big I promise" company that doesn't require a formal college education in the states, let me know.
>>
>>61091106
I can't speak for waiting tables, but that's a common argument for why not to tip pizza drivers but think about it, do garbage men and UPS guys use their own vehicles, or does the company they work for pay for everything?
>>
File: Justin Trudeau.jpg (81KB, 1608x905px) Image search: [Google]
Justin Trudeau.jpg
81KB, 1608x905px
>>61084022
You finally followed your dream and joined ISIS.
Good on you.
>>
File: croppaamaton%20kauppinen%202.jpg (347KB, 1480x944px) Image search: [Google]
croppaamaton%20kauppinen%202.jpg
347KB, 1480x944px
>>61091588

>implying your shitty degree magically gains you employment in any respectable company either

Online portfolio and showcasing your skill set is the name of the game today. But chop chop, you've got niggers to feed.
>>
>>61080842
>have no money
>don't tip

>>61091504
i did retail for about 6 months, the worst story i had was waiting with this white lady for 2 hours because she forgot what brand of dog food she wanted
>>
>>61091926
I mean you obviously haven't looked at American companies and their openings but okay
>>
>>61080842
their tip is that they didn't try to assault you and burn the place to the ground.
>>
File: 1437316503164.jpg (50KB, 920x496px) Image search: [Google]
1437316503164.jpg
50KB, 920x496px
I love when fake waiters talk shit about the shitty customers they get in their shitty chain shit hole. Go be a real waiter then you can expect to make above minimum wage otherwise you're replaceable within a day.
>>
>>61080842
How about you go develop an actual skill instead of begging for money and feeling entitled

I constantly leave $0 tips for shit heads that leave my glass empty and sit in the back playing on their cell phones the whole time

However I have also left a $20 tip on a $15 meal before because I watched the waiter busting his ass running about 15 tables and using common sense
>>
I still never really understood the whole tipping thing

>but muh waiters get shit pay

So get a different fucking job or start a union or some shit.
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.