[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you married a nice white girl with healthy aryan

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: strong men .jpg (65KB, 620x371px) Image search: [Google]
strong men .jpg
65KB, 620x371px
Why haven't you married a nice white girl with healthy aryan children yet, /pol/?

You know, it's degenerate to let white children go without male role models and mentorship. By standing idly by while white kids flounder, you are directly contributing to degeneracy.

I thought you wanted to preserve the white race, /pol/. Or do you only talk about it on Siberian Line-dancing discussion forums?
>>
>>61078794

I mean, would you eat a meal someone else had picked at first and decided wasn't worth their time?
>>
>>61078794
Why would I want to eat children you sick fuck
>>
>>61078794
CANADA YES
>>
>>61078794
A woman - or anyone - who has proved incapable of sustaining a successful marriage is in all likelihood not going to be a good spouse.

One key thing that I've realized is that you should usually, especially in the case with women, see if their parents stayed together. If so, they had a much stronger model of how to maintain a good relationship.

But while I have some sympathy for single parents, or for their kids, rather, they (the parent) made the mistake in who they married - or how they handled the relationship. It's not smart to gamble such an important decision with someone like them.
>>
>>61078975
To make their mother more receptive to breeding.
>>
>>61078794
>single moms
>white children
pick one
>>
>>61079239
It doesn't matter if she'll be a "good spouse" or not. Your wants and needs are irrelevant, are you really that selfish to not want to sacrifice for the greater good? You have to consider the bigger picture of the white race.

Do you really think your "freedom" is as important as the future of our people?
>>
cuck the post

Canada at this rate will overtake Australia for shitposts
>>
File: 1415377976017.gif (94KB, 325x244px) Image search: [Google]
1415377976017.gif
94KB, 325x244px
>>61078794
/pol/ is right about single mothers
don't date them its not worth the time
they are easy for a reason

Source: Dated a single mother a month ago
>>
>>61078794
The problem is not really accepting the kids, is the kids accepting you.
Call me a cuck but I wouldn't mind accepting a [spoiler]white[/spoiler] kid as my own as long as he's being cooperative, but if I have to deal with an entitled shit screaming some clichèd bullshit like some cheap drama I don't care if you're the holy mary, you're not worth the effort.
>>
>>61079573

Post your story m8
>>
Pretty apt really given the feeling of disgust the image of eating leftovers from another mans plate fill me with.
>>
>>61079438
I'll just have lots of my own kids thanks.
>>
>>61078794
>women in charge of metaphors
"Step up to the plate" is a baseball phrase, Jesus
>>
>>61078794
It takes a strong man or a naive moron that's about to genocide his own bloodline?

You know... Canadacuck, it takes a strong man to give money to a random person on the internet just because he's trying to show you language can be deceptive.
>>
There is only one situation that makes it okay to be with a mother of someone else's kids.
If you get her pregnant with one of your own kids within the first year. If not you're just a step man in her life.
>>
A mother woudl need to be an extraordinary person to ignore the fact she has already children without a father, and that's unlikely to happen, most probably you'll think with yout penis at the end of the day

And that's pathetic
>>
>>61078794
It takes a stupid man to pay for the mistakes of another man and accept his used up toilet paper as payment.
>>
Im 25 and have a white gf who I've lived with for 5 years, would like to have a child but time and $$ is too short. I don't feel Im ready to provide for a family on my own. But I suppose if I had better pay or didn't live in such an expensive area maybe I could hack it.
>>
>>61078794

The only time this is acceptable is if they children are 100% white, under the age of five, and the father has been killed in an accident and the our of court settlement is huge.
>>
Single moms are 100% not ideal. That being said for white populations in Canada, at this point its like you're a weak guy at the gym. Maybe you should be starting at a decent weight, but you're weak bro. Gotta start light. Gotta start on those single moms.
>>
>>61081173
>the our of court settlement is huge
Spoken like a true jew who values money over culture and heritage.
>>
>>61081130

Don't worry man. I am 32 and recently divorced. I make good money and even I don't think I could afford a child.

And by afford I mean I would have to give up a large chunk of my fun money.

Fuck. That. Shit. Yeah I am probably part of the problem but you know until I see this world become worthwhile I don't think bringing a child into it is even worth the effort.
>>
>>61078794
What does a table have to do with baseball?
Single mothers confirmed potato heads.
>>
>>61078794
On one hand is white men know we need to do something to stop the genocide of our race but on the other we are so fucked by the government when it comes to divorce and women are so programmed to think they are special snow flakes that can be fat and demand athletic guys, poor and demand wealth, loveless and demand worship... They are also programmed to believe that the second something doesn't "feel" perfect that it's time to find another mate... Men are just fucked
>>
>>61081661
A plate, as in a dinner plate.
>>
>>61078794
Ill seed my thai gf.
Is that degenerate?
>>
>>61081311
A lot of people shouldn't have kids, if you can't put someone else's needs before you're own on a daily basis then you made the right move.
>>
>>61079389
Its a thing outside of murrica
I know a lot of white kids that lived with the mother after divorce and the father did barely the minimum
>>
>>61078794
"Why haven't you married a nice white girl with healthy aryan children yet, /pol/?"

>Single mother
>aryan children
Pick exactly one
>>
>>61078794

>mixing metaphors with such ineptitude

"Step up to the plate" is a baseball metaphor, not a dinner metaphor.

I guess this proves the graphic was made by a black single father, trying to pursuade others to care for his progeny.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.