[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know how you can end the immigration of Muslims. I know how

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled3.png (295KB, 467x406px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled3.png
295KB, 467x406px
I know how you can end the immigration of Muslims.
I know how you can solve the nigger problem.
I know how you can end atheism.
I know how you can end poverty.
I know how to put an end to human homosexuality.
I know how you can end all degenerate activities!
You can end human suffering!

You will create a supervirus in the lab that will kill humans, ALL humans indiscriminately regardless of age, race, gender, sexuality, and wipe all of you out! Every last stinking one of you, rid the universe of your filth! FOREVER!
>>
>>61076465
If only we could remove nihilism first
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 284x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 284x400px
>>61076465
As a fellow Brit. I couldn't agree more with this plan!
>>
>>61076543
First post, best post
>>
>>61076465
You alrighty there m8? Were you also raped by an "asian"? Is that why you mad?
>>
>>61076543
that would solve all modern issues actually
>>
Humans have too much genetic diversity to be wiped out by a single virus you edgy teen-tard.
>>
>>61076807
Sandniggers are filth, but so are the rest of humanity. They just happen to be lesser filth. Once the world is cleansed of humanity, it can begin to heal. You're all here because we can't stand the sheer volume of degeneracy in humanity! So rid the world of this plague and be satisfied knowing all the things you ever hated are gone.
>>
>>61076465
Prince Philip plz go
>>
>>61076879
Too much genetic diversity? You're a fucking idiot and proof that you all need to die.

Even if genetic immunity exists, with humans in the world the way they are, remaining humans will quickly perish due to the state of the world you've left it in.
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 350x267px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 350x267px
>>61076879
>he thinks his species is genetically diverse
>>
>>61076465
B-but if you kill all the humans only niggers will be left!
>>
>>61077888
Good point. The only way to remedy that would be to skin kill them first. Sure, humanity would drastically improve without nigger interference but still not worthy of being saved.
>>
>>61076465
just create a virus that kills anyone that does eat pork.
>>
Ha Ha! What A Funny Mee-May! :-))
>>
>>61076543
If you got rid of humans, there would be no nihilism at all. Further proof.
>>
>>61076465
This is fair.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.