[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why liberals and SJWS love islam so much?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

File: LIBERALS HAHA.png (387KB, 585x591px) Image search: [Google]
LIBERALS HAHA.png
387KB, 585x591px
>>
>>61076279
Because they're retarded candy asses.
>>
File: 1450173134071.jpg (138KB, 678x706px) Image search: [Google]
1450173134071.jpg
138KB, 678x706px
>>
>>61076279
a mixture of hating white people and the dopamine releasing effects of moral superiority. Like having a better car than someone or a bigger house.
>>
File: 1303657205781.jpg (22KB, 542x428px) Image search: [Google]
1303657205781.jpg
22KB, 542x428px
>>61076279
Once they import enough of them, and their countries gain Sharia Law and an actual rape culture, they'll finally have something valid to complain about.
>>
>>61076279
They hate straight white Christian men. They will be as illogical and contrarian as much as possible.

Look at what happened to Koln. So much for listening and believing rape victims. You have white feminists blaming white people and defending muslim men.

Fucking retarded women should have never gotten equal rights.
>>
>>61076279
>here, cover your filthy whore head with this cloth
>empowerment!!!!

Liberals and Muslims share the same logical thought processes, that's why liberals love them so much
>>
File: 1443464701795.jpg (89KB, 581x713px) Image search: [Google]
1443464701795.jpg
89KB, 581x713px
>>61076279
>forced to cover yourself
>empowered
Always gets me.
>>
The more profound the doublespeak is, the more odious the progressives lies are
>>
File: 1452676712875.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1452676712875.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>61076279
Watch this video.

What Is Cultural Marxism?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYu6qhd88_M
>>
File: 1451937038276.gif (617KB, 664x550px) Image search: [Google]
1451937038276.gif
617KB, 664x550px
>>61076279
>men sitting with ther legs open
horribly oppressive
>forced to cover your hair and head, sometimes everything but the eyes
sign of an empowered womyn
fuck modern feminyism seriously, just fuck it
>>
>>61077152

Just like everything else I've seen with the left it decries everything on one hand that it supports on the other.
>>
>>61076279
R selected cucks
>>
>>61076767
Women always had equal rights. They got their affirmative action when the feminist movement started. Women have ALWAYS HAD RIGHTS AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ABLE TO VOTE IF THEY OWNED LAND AND PAID TAXES
>>
>hijab
>being islamic
>women empowerment
>not being stoned to death for even about political views

Are there any future mass shooters in here?

Yeah, make sure you go to a college campus and shoot up SJW's

brotip: be strong, don't an hero after
>>
>>61076903
In 70s it was empowering to wear mini skirts. Now nobody cares about that anymore, so...

The lesson to be learned is that women feel empowered if the piss of their fathers, brothers, etc.
>>
>>61076279

such a contradiction

>>61076540

you're right
>>
Liberals love oppressed people.
They don't care about their ideology, if they deem someone "oppressed" they will defend him.
>>
2016 will be the year the hijab becomes a mainstream fashion accessory.

It is going to be huge
>>
>>61076279
>Why liberals love islam so much
We don't. Muslims are just pretending to be liberals because that's the story they came up with: "liberals love everyone, so they love Muslims".
But Muslims are backstabbing bigots. Any liberal smart enough to see through the lie now posts depressing posts on 4chan about how progressives should've stopped after gays and now we're just waiting for apocalypse, because they didn't.
>>
libtards love an underdog.

Christians hate muslims, therefore muslims = good.
>>
Because SJWs are projecting their pubertal hatred for their direct surroundings (their parents) onto everything they associate with it.
They stand up for major religions (muslims, jews etc.) but hate Christianity (most likely because their grew up in a majorly christian environment) for the crusades that happened hundreds of years ago and a few homophobic nutjobs.
They hate white people because they're privileged but close their eyes when it comes to the privileges of white Asians and white jewish people, who statistically do much better in life than white people.
SJW's actions are a reflection of the conflict with their parents that they project onto everything else.
>>
>>61078808

Serbs are underdogs and liberals hate Serbs.
>>
>>61076767
YOU KNOW WHAT??????? FUCK IT. HOW DIFFICULT IS IT TO JUST STOP OFFENDING ME, YOU MIDDLE CLASS-NORMATIVE TRUSCUM!!!!!!!! YOU'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND MY FUCKING OMNIETHNIC MINORITY STRUGGLES!!! RESPECT THAT I'M LITERALLY POMOSENSUAL THIS WEEK, YOU CISHET-OVERPRIVILEGED CREEP!!!!!!!! i'm literally crying right now, you male-privileged radscum!!!!! how often do I have to tell you to address me as "zhe/zhim/zher", you cishet-privileged ableist!!!!!! QUIT OPPRESSING CELESTIAL, ANTHROPLATONIC & BIRACIAL-ALIGNED WYMYN, YOU CIS-OVERPRIVILEGED NECKBEARD!!!!!!!! people like you deserve to die, you non-ethnic-elitist assimilationist!!! TL;DR: DIE IN A DITCH!!!!!!!!
>>
SJW and Islam are both constructions within the same arbitrary moral frameworks which presume anything outside the framework is evil, and therefore invalidate any criticism of any system inside the framework. Hence, liberals embrace Islam because rejecting its cruelty and barbarism would require accepting the fallibility of their own political system.
>>
File: RFBl6NU.png (44KB, 127x164px) Image search: [Google]
RFBl6NU.png
44KB, 127x164px
Women are only good for their service as a mother and a child raiser. If they have traditional ideologies instilled in them (they do housework, they raise child, they make food, they do everything a woman should do) they will be HAPPY and will feel EMPOWERED.

This is how men are equal to women, because they put forth an equal amount of effort. But men have always excelled in the arts and the carreers, women have always excelled in the homemaking.

These women feel empowered because they're being traditional wives without even realizing it. Plus, islam is aggressive and strong, something appealing to women.

In a sense, what they're doing is completely normal, natural, and understandable, even if misguided.
>>
>>61076279
Highly endocrinated cultural marxist, in their mind they look good for being anything that isan't white regardless of how nonsensical it is.

How do we cure this without killing them?
>>
>>61078808
more like liberals hate Christians, therefore muslims = good
>>
>>61076279

Because they love to spite conservatives, both in Europe and the USA
>>
It happened around the last time the Israel and Palestinian conflict was getting hot. It got a lot more attention this time, creating the current liberal islamophilia
>>
>>61076279
I think most are relatively ignorant about Islam and don't give a shit about it. They only show blind support for it because they feel as if Muslims are being oppressed and that they can somehow relate.
>>
>>61078529
this
>>
>>61076403
>asexual and queer

can someone explain
>>
>>61076279
subconscious screaming out to be male dominated, its completely fucking obvious to everyone but her.
>"Why is no man forcefully taken and raped me yet despite using reverse psychology???"
>"I bet if I pose as a submissive woman they'll fool them!"
>"Oh but I want to keep my strength as a woman..but I want to be submissive.
>"I hate men, they don't understand my feel good righteous mind"

If there was another option other than women I'd take it. Being gay is no better cause they are just men pretending to be women.
>>
File: tumblr_nv3e8vHTSw1rvo66ro1_500.jpg (74KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nv3e8vHTSw1rvo66ro1_500.jpg
74KB, 500x333px
>>61076279
>hijab
>women empowerment

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.