[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Chinese people love Canada so much, /pol/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: 1667.chinese_boy.jpg (35KB, 460x296px) Image search: [Google]
1667.chinese_boy.jpg
35KB, 460x296px
Why do Chinese people love Canada so much, /pol/?
>>
it's very peaceful yet also western

also cold weather is the shit
>>
>>61075041
Same as why Pinoys wanna go there
>lots of jobs
>few population
>stable economy
>>
>>61075041
They mistaken it as a communist britbong

Inb4 implying they arent
>>
File: ziYvNCy.jpg (87KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
ziYvNCy.jpg
87KB, 539x960px
Asians= only 5% of our country. Chinese =2.5%

America= 13% nigger
Europe=10% muslim.

we have a higher pajeet % than asians.

Where did this ching chong canada meme come from?
>>
>>61075459

>listing chinese and asians separately

seems like you know what you're talking about m8
>>
>>61075459
I hear on /int/ and here that they are swarming your cities or something, at least that is what all the other bitching canucks seem to be saying.
>>
>>61075547
We have higher immigration from india than china. Its just one city with a lot of chinese and its vancouver. they are not swarming all of canada.
>>
>>61075601
Thanks for laying it all out, Anon.

Amended question, then: Why do Chinese people love Vancouver so much?
>>
>>61075643
Because there was alrady a high chinese community to begin with and something called the railroad builders?

Also everyone here is rich and its not flooded with shitskins
>>
File: image.png (477KB, 502x679px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
477KB, 502x679px
>>61075459
In all fairness, I've viseted Canada every year since I was a kid (Ontario area, really nice up there) and every single time we go there's always a huge tour group of Chinese people there. Every single year. And not the same week either. At any given time there's a load of Chinese tourists there. Always found that weird.
>>
>>61075763
Ontario is a city filled with somalis and muslims.
>>
>>61075528
Safe to assume more than 90% of Asians here are chinks, I had someone correct me on this once, I was saying how the chinks were buying up the west end of Vancouver and they were all like...we call them Asians now, and I am like, no, chinks Mmmmkay? The Japs came over to build the railways but we locked them up and reduced their numbers during the war.

I would rather have them than the Pajeets I suppose, both over middle eastern and Mediterranean types for sure. Chinks don't smell, are soulless and just want to run their shops. Not sure what all the other imports are up to, I just know I don't want to be around them much.
>>
It's right across the ocean, relatively unpopulated, clean air, and a good place for them to launder their dirty money.

You don't see too many poor chinks in Vancouver. They're all rich or well off.
>>
>>61075819
I'm white torontonian

Can conferm
>>
There are 2 kinds of chinks
1. the ones who assimilated and usually hate mainlanders
2. the mainlanders who only come to launder money

Im a 3rd generation chink
>>
>>61075819
Not the actual city of Ontario. We stay at a cabin on Lake Ontario. The town I'm talking about is a very small tourist town, and it's always teeming with Chinese people. They speak no English and have an interpreter with them.
>>
everyone loves their own country
>>
>>61075041
Culturally, Canadians are generally mild and outwardly police (particularly compared to Americans), which is appealing to Asian culture.

We have large Chinese communities in the West, from building the railroad.

There are a lot of opportunities for people willing to work hard. There is also a strong feeling of being able to flee the problems of China (if anti-communist or disliking the vast pollution) for a cleaner, wealthier country.

It helps that, by and large, WMAF couples are accepted. Asian girls enjoy that they have their own career opportunities, yet if they are an average "Asian wife" they are a top-tier "Canadian wife", which leads to happy marriages. Their mixing with native (caucasian) males can be a sign of social status and upward mobility.

Source: my Chinese girlfriend.
>>
File: 1407513557589.gif (1MB, 258x193px) Image search: [Google]
1407513557589.gif
1MB, 258x193px
>>61075320

>lots of jobs
>stable economy
>>
>>61075320
And promptly become cashiers at Tim Horton's.
>>
>lots of natural resources
>small population to overwhelm easily
>>
File: haha what.png (974KB, 436x1687px) Image search: [Google]
haha what.png
974KB, 436x1687px
>>61075041
You have a lot of pets there?
>>
>>61076109
Pics pls
>>
File: 4SNGA.jpg (166KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
4SNGA.jpg
166KB, 960x720px
>>61076694
>>
>>61075995
When you say "the ones who assimilated", are you referring to people from Hong Kong?
>>
>>61076735
The ones who speak english
follow canadian traditions and holidays
loyal to their country
act civil
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.