[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can you usually tell if someone's a fag just by looking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6

File: 2fags.jpg (129KB, 944x959px) Image search: [Google]
2fags.jpg
129KB, 944x959px
>>
Why can you usually tell if someone has down's syndrome just by looking at them?
>>
>>61074880
They want other fags to know that they have the same mental illness
>>
>>61074880
feminine mannerisms.
>>
>>61075400
Kek
Good one, italbro
>>
>>61074880
You can't. It's confirmation bias. You can only tell when someone's a fag when it's obvious, so you think it's obvious.

As for fags that are obvious, I suspect they act a bit gay on purpose, because otherwise how would they meet each other? They can't just ask everyone else if they're straight or gay, so they have to give hints to one another, right?
>>
>>61074880
gays trying to be cute and sexy.
Straight people doesnt care about it too much
>>
>>61075691
>You can't
gay detected.
>>
>>61074880

Yes becauase they all have that stupid wave in the front of their hair
>>
>>61074880

Usually clown looking like this
>>
>>61075691
>You can only tell when someone's a fag when it's obvious, so you think it's obvious.
Exactly this. I'm gay as the day is long and nobody realizes it since I act like a fratbro douchebag with my friends and my voice sits comfortably in the second octave.
>>
>>61074880

I call everybody a fag, so I have a chance to be right.
>>
if u think u can usually tell if someone's a fag, ur actually stupid. as a person who is bisexual, i know for a fact that there are many which yuo cannot see.
>>
>>61076049
if you act/dress/laugh like gay, your gay
>>
>>61075400
/thread
>>
>>61074880
Because there's an Australian flag above their posts
>>
>>61075691
You're that slovenly faggot whom I called homo yesterday. Go to bed.

You're right though, if you don't know someone is gay then you won't remember all the gay dudes who you didn't know we're gay.

If I were to take a sample of 1000 fags selected at random, how many would be ones who "act gay"?
>>
A heterosexual male falls under various different categories:

Builder: A silent physically powerful brooding man, with an intimidating aura, naturally suspicious of strangers but fiercely loyal to friends and family.

Leader: A loud and boisterous man, equal parts courageous, charming and friendly.

Coward: A weak and weaselly follower, who often lies and cheats at any opportunity, a sniveling coward who clings onto other men like a leech.

Thinker: A philosopher or scientist, a man who plans for the future and devotes his life to a higher calling.

The modern homosexual tends to fall under one category:

Faggot: Highly emasculated and emaciated, typically overly emotional and sensitive. Self-involved and manipulative.

It is true that the classical male archetypes were sometimes peppered with homosexuals. But as western culture and society declines, sexuality now gains some revered role- perhaps as backlash to 2 thousand years of Christian oppression.

Both men and women have positive and negative traits, not all sexual attraction needs to be acted upon, sexuality and gender are not sufficient to define a human being, who has the potential to be so much more.

There is a clear and obvious biological reason why homosexuality was always a social outlier or hobby of the decadent rather than a lifestyle or pursuit. You cannot procreate with members of your own sex. In that regards, it is counterproductive and abnormal, as is Trans and its alphabet soup list acronyms.

The real issues facing highly democratic capitalist economies are complex and subtle, Asian economic encroachment, resource wars for oil and natural gas with OPEC and Russia, increase in pollution globally and potential unintended consequences to the environment and all mankind, the instability of integrating stone age cultures into modern free societies, western countries becoming debtor service sector economies and the eastern economies controlling means of production.

No easy solutions there.
>>
>>61076844
>If I were to take a sample of 1000 fags selected at random, how many would be ones who "act gay"?
I don't know, pay scientists to make a study and make sure they know you want real results and you're not paying them to sent any message.
>>
Cock entering mouth
>>
It's called gay face
>>
>>61076189
>if you act/dress/laugh like gay, your gay
I know at least 3 guys all of which were "obvious gays" to me... ALL of them have wives or girlfriends. Slovenia isn't homophobic enough for them having to hide it.
>>
cause they look so happy :3
>>
>>61076011
>he thinks nobody knows
Cute.
>>
File: 1264321.jpg (22KB, 287x430px) Image search: [Google]
1264321.jpg
22KB, 287x430px
>>61076011
>>
I've read that gay men can occur naturally due to a hormone allergy in their mother after the gender of the child has been determined. The physical evidence they stated in the study was that a very large portion of gay men share a few physical traits. Most common among them is a forefinger longer than their ring finger. I'll see if I can find the study. It was a while ago, so it could've been debunked by now.
>>
>>61075691
Gay guy here. We just know. Always. I can tell looking at his eyes.
>>
File: 1500506687.jpg (6KB, 130x276px) Image search: [Google]
1500506687.jpg
6KB, 130x276px
>>61077851
>>
>>61077441
The finger thing has been debunked. I do agree that gays share physical traits with the opposite sex, I can never put my finger on what it is though.

As for the hormone allergy thing, would that not mean that a gays' siblings are all one sex? Because that's not true either.

I'd happily put it down to stress in the womb. All gays I know have neurotic mothers who probably smoke and drank when pregnant. I know my mum did.
>>
>>61074880
I can tell just by your flag

stop shitposting, faggot
>>
>>61076413
i'm gonna fuck you in your tight little arsehole schnookums
>>
>>61074880
How Else should you find a partner?
>>
>>61077851
>Gay guy here. We just know. Always. I can tell looking at his eyes.
How would you figure out if you missed a few or not?
Just because you say you're gay that doesn't mean you just know everything about gays. How would that even work?
If I'm a firefighter, do I know all firefighters?
Can lawyers just look into each others' eyes and they know they're both lawyers?
>>
>>61074880
>2015+1
>still getting mad that people aren't stupid enough to fall for the vaginal jew
>>
>>61078499
Maybe he can tell because the other gay dude's eyes give away his attraction if they're dilated, etc
>>
>>61078365
>coming from Pidorashka
>>
I'm a fag and nobody can ever tell. I am a relatively normal looking guy and I dress in jeans, gym shorts, teeshirts, and ballcaps. I have a very nice looking face and there are many girls who have come on to me at parties, gatherings, etc. that are shocked to learn I'm gay. Having a woman come on to you and shooting her down is very fucking satisfying btw.

Question for /pol/: why do you hate all gays? I am not flamboyant in any way and am very much a normal functioning adult with a good job. What does it hurt you (or anyone) if I want to let my boyfriend pound my ass?
>>
>>61077851
you probably just assume 1/4 people are gay
>>
Oh yes.
>>
Because of the way he looks at you
>>
>tfw people think you might be gay just because you "dress well" (dont just wear t-shirt and shorts)
>>
File: fruity cuke.jpg (6KB, 199x253px) Image search: [Google]
fruity cuke.jpg
6KB, 199x253px
>>61074880
Yes.
>>
>>61078613
So, ugly gays have no gaydar?
>>
>>61076011
Faggot
>>
>>61078613
But what about gays that don't find him attractive? He can't tell then.
>>
I'm a gay guy and people almost never know I'm gay.

>inb4 edgy 15 year olds call me a faggot
>>
>>61076011
>>61075691
>>61077851
>>61078681
>>>lgbt
>>
>>61075400
Can you separate Finns from potatoes?
>>
>>61075400
Firstpost bestpost
>>
>>61074880
When you take the red pill you get complementary Gaydar
>>
>>61079230
nou
>>
>>61074880
you're probably thinking of the ones who have low testosterone it's quite evident when a guy has that because he's not very manly. if he's straight girls probably don't like him very much and also he has a higher chance of being gay.
>>
>>61079186
faggot
>>
>>61077851
>I can tell looking at his eyes
gay confirmed
>>
>>61074880
Because they tend to dress and act as if they're valley girls. Superficial, vain, gossipy, self-centered and obsessed with their appearance.
>>
>>61074880
It depends how strong their aura is its kind of like star wars. Some guys you can't tell at all while others its like a thousand dicks colliding at you at once.
>>
File: 105584611.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
105584611.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>61079186
>>
>>61075400
Italybro bringing the bantz

also

SEE YOU ON REDDIT xdd
>>
>>61078232
Okay, the 2D:4D ratio thing right? The handful of gay men I know do conform to that standard though, interestingly enough.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.