[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do mexican-american proud of being mexican so much???

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 14

why do mexican-american proud of being mexican so much???
>>
>>61074852
Probably the food.
>>
>>61074852
Those are usually the ones who haven't intergrated.
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 640x360px
>mexican "american"
>>
>>61074852
All spics are like this. Allowing them into our nation is a mistake.
>>
>>61075111
Except most peoples show this pride.
Its not just mexican-americans, look at all the other -americans or anyone from anywhere else really.
>>
>>61075224
Yeah but "other places" might be worth being proud of.

mexico is not worth being proud of at all in any fucking way.
>>
>>61075095
>Take Spanish in high school an get a B
>>
File: 1433681745055.jpg (10KB, 180x212px) Image search: [Google]
1433681745055.jpg
10KB, 180x212px
>why do mexican-american proud of being mexican so much???

Probably because they see shit like video related, realise how degenerate USA is, then they just leach off it's capitalist money waving the Mexican flag. I'd do the same.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2vOyd3T1VM
>>
>>61075596
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLqqZmNFa_A
>>61075364
Touche.
>>
File: 1448725161966.jpg (242KB, 800x680px) Image search: [Google]
1448725161966.jpg
242KB, 800x680px
Mexican american here. Most of them are proud of being from mexico, are mostly because they are naive, idiotic, or just trying to keep in touch with ones heritage. I am with the last one.
>>
mexicans are proud of their ancestors becoming cucks to spaniards
>>
>>61074852
they are too naive
they have so little knowledge to what they are saying
>>
they're not accepted as full murricans so they have to feel proud of something
>>
>>61075364
>This is not true
>Yeah but [non argument]
So when are you starting high school, buddy? Next year? Wow!
>>
>>61074852

>not being proud of your ancestry

what are you?

some kind of cuck?

ofcourse theyre proud. let them be.

most assimilate in one way or another anyway.

better than freaking mudshits
>>
>>61074852

hmmm why are people nationalistic?

I dunno man, borders are a social construct after all!
>>
>>61074852
Why do japanese hundreds of japs commit sepuku on a daily basis, is it because they hate heing sla t eyed, is it beczuse they got tiny cocks compared to mexicans, is it because japanese society is 20x more oppresive than mexicans?
Why cant small co ked japanese boy get girlfriend? Is it because japanese women are looking for bigger cock outside japan?

Why is japanese society so unloving?why do japanexe mothers have sex with their brothers and children? Why is japan the most intensely perverted/degenerate asian country?
Why did japanese murder millions of chinese wyayy more than germzns killed jews?

Don't fuck with mexicans when your country is so bad it gets hit by an earthquake then a tidal wave fro nature tryring to eliminate a mistake.
>>
>>61074852
japanese people are cucks

its pretty funny really
theyre always so ashamed, always afraid and always giving into submission

complete pussies and they act tough to make it seem like they aren't under anyones thumb but they totally are.

fuckin pussies
>>
>>61077240
Shit i need to learn to type slower on this fucking phone
>>
>mexican-american
I think you mean Mexican.
>>
File: 1452530508597.jpg (180KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1452530508597.jpg
180KB, 650x650px
I spit on my kind for this quasi nationalistic bullshit, which brings in the ol'e "If its so great, why not go back" meme, and that always triggers them.

>Pero anon, tu eres Mexicano tambien
I'm a fucking American, and I would die for my country in an American/Mexican war.
>>
>>61077348
> british
How are the virign woman my Pakistan friend?
>>
>>61077991
>63% white
>>
>>61077240
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>61077930
Your mexican? What state did your family originated.
>>
>>61074852
We just need a war with Mexico to cure them of this. You'll notice Americans of Japanese and German ancestry aren't doing this shit.
>>
I'm from Mexico and I fucking hate it. I hate patriotism in general, but if your country is shit being "proud" of it is even MORE stupid than usual.
>>
File: 1452532717730.jpg (104KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1452532717730.jpg
104KB, 650x650px
>>61078106
Michoacan/Morelia on my mothers side. My dad was full Spanish, but his family lived in Mexico. I was born here though, and my father (who was here on a work visa) taught me to grow up American. He was working as a mechanic until NAFTA was ratified, after that his Mexican degree counted towards becoming an electrical engineer. He said the only "heritage" I need to keep with me is my language.
>>
>>61074852
They will cuck the americans soon.
>>
>>61077240
I kek'd at this though
>>
>>61076316
Your heritage is now American you degenerate fuck. If you call yourself a mexican American then you aren't a fucking American. I'm not an English American, my buddy isn't an Irish American, and you aren't American at all. You're a beaner that has been allowed to reside there. Notice how I didn't capitalize mexican.
>>
>>61078722
Kek, how are you liking this godforsaken shithole and the most expensive energy in the world? I'm leaving as soon as I'm able to.
>>
>>61074852
Because the average human being always looks for something to be proud about so that he does not feel worthless, and when you have nothing to be proud about its when you start searching for "nationalism"
>>
File: 29758ec6.jpg (586KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
29758ec6.jpg
586KB, 1024x768px
>>61074852
you ever notice how the shittier the country is, the more blindly nationalistic people are over it?

mexicans, filipinos, albanians, etc.
>>
>>61078722
It's much better than Mexico. I earn enough money to live a decent life and I've just got high school. I don't plan on having children (ever) and I'm studying for free Veterinary which I *think* will get me a pretty good job and life here.

People are nice in general. But yeah it's not the best place in the world and not as good as they make it look like from outsite.

Fuck UTE and fucking IRPF though...
>>
>>61078083
NEW
E
W
>>
>>61078999
>we're ALL American, goy! Black, white, mexican, OR Asian!
>now get into the pot and melt those differences away!
>>
>>61079470
Which type of American are you then?
>>
>>61079241
says a Americana
>>
>>61079470
>inb4 English or Aryan
Do you get mad when you read those "Kiss me, i'm Irish" shirts?
>>
>>61079548
Mongrel euro-mutt / beaner halfbreed

Feels like the future, man.
>>
>>61078760
Lucky bastard, Hidalgo from my father and Chihuahua from my mother, my mother came here with a student visa, my father sadly came here illegally. He sadly fell for the american dream meme. But the upside is that he was never in them programs and is currently a factory manager.
>>
>>61079666
I'm married to an American born Mexican girl, so I guess my kids will be the same as you. Hope you don't act like a stupid fuckin beaner. I'll disown my kids if they try to pull that shit.
>>
>>61079817
Good lad.

Are you teaching in Japan, or what?
>>
>>61079900
Stationed.
>>
>>61075047

This, also non-mexican Hispanics make a point of telling people they aren't Mexicans because it's insulting to be labeled as such. It's not so much because they take pride in where they are from but to differentiate themselves from Mexicans or Puerto Ricans for that matter. Most non-hispanic's in the U.S. don't understand there is a huge difference culturally between Mexicans and other hispanics. Especially some South American countries.
>>
>>61076649

Eh it's not that they aren't accepted as much as they refuse to fully integrate. My Grandparents where Cuban political refugees that fled after the revolution in the 60s. They fully integrated into the U.S. and at least by the time I was born we considered ourselves Americans. Not Cuban-American or whatever bullshit name you want to give. That's not to say we shun our heritage but we don't let it define us. That's the problem with a lot of hispanics in the U.S. that refuse to integrate and watch shit like Telemundo all day. They live in a fantasy world.
>>
>>61079692
My only advice to you is to make him legal ASAP, even if he has to go back for a while. The state looks upon immigrants who didn't take welfare very kindly, as they didn't waste our tax dollars. With a proven job history and references it would be a breeze, but probably 2k USD minimum.

There's some reality to the American dream meme. Both of my parents were in Tlatelolco during the military shootings and wanted nothing to do with Mexico after that, they both said shit got progressively worse.
>>
There is nothing wrong with having pride in your heritage.

There is something wrong shit talking the country that to you in while refusing to go back and help fix the problems your old country has.

I live in California. I see it all the time. People visit TJ maybe twice a year and claim Mexico is the greatest country is the greatest country ever. Then they come back to America and live peacefully while people in Warez, Nogales, TJ, and many other cities are being skinned, beheaded, and hung from bridges.

They love Mexico, but are not willing to fix it. They'd much rather air here in America, talk shit and glorify a country they'd never go back to permanently
>>
>>61080789
Man that was some terrible typing. Should have proof read. My bad
>>
File: 1395382714713.jpg (792KB, 2000x1449px) Image search: [Google]
1395382714713.jpg
792KB, 2000x1449px
>>61079947
I see.

Speaking truthfully, I'd have no problem with an America who was the world's 'melting pot' experiment, guided by classical liberal ideals, if the white homeland weren't in danger of subversion. As is, with the global white population in decline, I feel like part of the problem not to lean nativist.

More on topic, I sympathize pretty solidly with 'muh heritage' fags from all corners. I just wish that loyalty to the country based on love for our ideals was taught more widely and thoroughly

Good luck with everything.
>>
Because they are homogeneous as fuck and don't integrate.
>>
>>61080436
We are trying to make him legal. We already have everyrhing sorted out. But he feels like he should go back to mexico for personal reasons.
>>
>>61079962
>don't understand there is a huge difference culturally between Mexicans and other hispanics.

But there is not, stop making up shit pedro.
You all suck.
>>
>>61083091
There is a difference when it come to hispanics that are not mexicans. Each latin american nations have there own unique cultures.
>>
>>61074852
The same reason people are proud to be white:
Allows you to act high and mighty about something you had nothing to do with.
>>
Mexicans are only proud to be Mexican in September they wave flags and party, then after September they literally forget the flags in the roof until they root.
>>
>>61074852
My parents are from Central America but I was born and raised in the USA. Why would I be proud of their shitty country? Their country has nothing nothing to do with me except for the mestizo gene markup. I feel more at home here than their country; I'd miss it if I left here. Some Hispanics would automatically speak to me in Spanish but I respond with English because that's the 1st language I learned.

Fuck people who are idiotically proud of their shitty country.
>>
>>61074852
Being proud of something is something i respect alot.
Even if what you are proud of is complete and utter shit.
Nobody will ever take that away from you.
>>
>>61074852
Because America is overwhelmingly better than Mexico in every single way and being part of the majority won't make you feel special at all. If you are a minority you'll feel like you're part of some exclusive club that most people in your country do not have access to. It's all about wanting to appear the underdog or victim of a larger and better but more boring society.
>>
>>61076640
This desu. As a Mexican myself, wannabe Mexicans are the worst
>>
>>61078760
>my dad was full Spanish
What a fucking indio.
>>
I don't, I was born in the us raised in Mexico and came back at 25. Mexico is a beautiful country ruined by its people. The only somewhat decent thing going g for them is their food
>>
>>61081501
They are homogeneous culturally and I suppose racially if you consider them a newly formed race. Technically they are mongrels though.
>>
File: index.png (7KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
7KB, 251x201px
>>61079962
>>61083091

>American """""""education"""""""

We don't share anything with Mexico besides the language.
>>
WE WUZ CANS Y LA CHINGADA
>>
>All these Mexicans posting with American flags
I need to get out.
>>
>>61079962
Mexico is pretty far-removed from South America, where they are a little more like each other. It's like comparing the North coast of Africa to the rest of Africa, or Scandinavia to the rest of Europe.
>>
>>61074852
you know, there are still uncucked countries who still believe they should be proud of their ancestry
>>
>>61087052

Yeah, I would use Mexico vs Argentina as an example. Both Spanish speaking countries but as far as culturally they couldn't be more different. Not just the food but their dialect, music and ethnicity in some cases. I'd say Mexicans have much more in common with Southern U.S. than they do with Argentines or any other South American.
>>
>>61074852

I am very proud to be an American but I am proud of my heritage as well, as everyone should be. We don't have the cuck gene like so many whites do. We have our problems just like anyone else but at the end of the day we are Catholics with big nuclear families and our culture is pretty great.
>>
>>61087969
It's just that there is only a vague, small geographical connection between Mexico and the entire rest of that region. It's barely even connected. It would be one thing to compare Argentina and Venezuela because at least they are effectively part of the same landmass, but just from looking at a map you may as well be comparing Argentina and Alabama.
>>
>>61079962
Mexicans make a point of telling people they aren't non-mexican hispanics because it's insulting to be labeled as such. It's not only because they take pride in where they are from but to differentiate themselves from filthy Hondurans, Puerto Ricans, anyone from central america and Argentinians. Most Americans or as I like to call them, Amerifats, don't understand there is a huge difference culturally between Mexicans and other hispanics. Especially some Caribbean countries.

[spoiler]Seriously retard, every prieto manlet with moustache who keeps saying "ese" has only one thing in common with us, they speak spanish[/spoiler]
>>
>>61078760
>not a Catholic
>>
Not all mexican americans are like that, tons assimilate fine. But there are also ones that are 6th generation + and still don't speak any english and have zero patriotism towards the US. They need to leave. They're only here for the free shit.
>>
>>61089067
There were some central americans in my high school who would get really defensive if anyone referred to them as Mexican. Face it, even if their own countries are shit as well, nobody ever wants to be Mexican.
>>
It's simple, Chang.

They have no blacks in thier country. There's also no BBC craze there like there is in the USA, EU, and JP.
>>
File: 1452784043215.jpg (15KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1452784043215.jpg
15KB, 480x270px
>>61074852
Im from california and ive only ever had fun. Except that time a dog bit me for playing with its new born puppies.

Im here for pictures of el chapo as mario from super mario bros.
>>
File: whites_out_aztlan.gif (10KB, 310x450px) Image search: [Google]
whites_out_aztlan.gif
10KB, 310x450px
>>61074852
Because they're militant racists and immigration to the US is a guerilla invasion.
>>
>>61074852

Because we never had a nuke dropped on us that made us into a weird island full of robots and anime who are now the weirdos of planet Earth.
>>
Its not okay to be proud of your bloodline?

Like all you racist pony traps?
>>
>>61079566
R
A
R
E
>>
>>61074852
>the food is the best
>>
>>61074988
bump
>>
>>61077069
That's right anon, my people was kangs. While dese racis Romans were building mud huts we wuz building pyramids and stargates to travel to other worlds.
>>
Because in America, we celebrate our heritage. I'd rather be Mexican than Irish to be completely fucking frank.
>>
>>61074852
What's funny is that all of the "la raza" wannabe Chicanos are despised by actual Mexicans
>>
Americans are like this about everything.

Irish-Americans, German-Americans etc. Just be Americans you fucking faggots.
>>
>>61079241
forgot the Indians too
>>
>>61074852
Desporia.
>>
>>61078760
Every fucking illegal is from Michoacán or Jalisco
>>61078722
What patriotism?? We are only patriotic in sports tbqh
>>
>>61091559
>This is are land
>Are
>>
The border olympics
>>
>>61092660
I am tired of this propaganda.

Just stop with the games of trying to cover up the hateful latrino invasion.
>>
>>61088313
but you won't go to the country you're so proud of because it's a hellhole where you'll get murdered by drug cartels

and you shouldn't be proud of things you yourself have not accomplished
>>
>>61077240
relatively rare
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.