[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why homophobia is ok

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (114KB, 800x568px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 800x568px
gays say they have to be accepted and allowed to display their affection in public, having the same rights as regular couples and then some.
Based places like russia are criticized for reducing gay visibility.
Gays say they should be accepted because homesexuality is natural
It IS natural, it is nature's way of controlling population growth
They say they don't threaten the family and reproduction, but that is literally their evolutionary purpose.

So, if their literal purpose is to stop us from spreading and reproducing, that's why it's ok to try to stop them
>>
File: this_is_why.jpg (3MB, 532x8677px) Image search: [Google]
this_is_why.jpg
3MB, 532x8677px
>>
>>61074739

and there are over 7 billion of us, maybe we could use some population control.
>>
>>61074811
What makes you think the world would be better off with less people, particularly from developed countries?
>>
>>61074811
> maybe we need to be stopped
Literal cuck mentality
>>
>>61074933

because we are raping the planet of resources, we are running out of space to produce food and we are taking up too much space.

that siad i think depopulation of non developed countries should also be a priority.
>>
>>61074811
If you want to reduce the population stop the niggers in Africa from reproducing. More homos in western countries is only going to make things worse.
>>
>>61075012

>Literal cuck mentality
>More homos in western countries is only going to make things worse.

well there is at least two countries who secretly aknowledge their country has more poofs than the rest of us do.
>>
>>61074739
We're like one percent of the population. There's way more heterosexual people who don't want kids than that.
>>
>>61075290
> we're not that bad
Literally fucking 12% and growing
Tell me that won't be a problem in the future
>>
>>61075200
>mohammed attemps to shitpost: the post
>>
>>61075399
>12%

Of what, the population? Even the most generous estimations by gay groups come nowhere near 12%.

It won't be a problem in the future.
>>
>>61074739
>They say they don't threaten the family and reproduction, but that is literally their evolutionary purpose.
That doesn't make any sense. Homophobia is often the reason why gays aren't allowed to have surrogate mothers and then adopt the child - so unless the society is so homophobic that a guy just has to have wife and kids because if he stays single people might suspect stuff, than homophobia actually reduces birth rates.
>>
>>61075493

and now the deflection.

hey i am sorry the portuguese love the greek love thing so much.

not my fault.

oh and allahu akbar my friend.
>>
>>61075399

6% and steady.

though i guess guatemala has more than its fair share of queers.

guess that proves my previous point correct.
>>
>>61075067
You need to choose a different word besides 'rape'. You may sound feminist.
>>
>>61076163

if i was feminist i would be using the word rape to cover situations that have nothing to do with any real definition of rape.
>>
>>61076344
> rape the earth
You literally did, you cuck
>>
>>61076458

>
an act of plunder, violent seizure, or abuse; despoliation; violation:
the rape of the countryside.

the third of its definitions

not only is your country filled with fags its filled with uneducated idiots too.
>>
>>61075067
Just say "pillage" and avoid the issue.
>>
>>61074739
Or, just hear me out here, or we encourage man on man relationships in Africa and the Middle East as normal behavior. We subvert them with degenerate media and make them all flaming 'mos. More AIDS, less kids, and one step closer to world peace.
>>
>>61076793

pillage isn't really the correct word. it doesn't cover what i was trying to say.
>>
File: 1447993538676s.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1447993538676s.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>>61074739
>homophobia
Its not a phobia I don't fear them they just disgust me.
>>
I hope gay people will die. They are a complete waste of resources and evolutionary dead ends
>>
>>61074806
>There is only one race
Cuck but gold
>>
>>61074811
On africa and muslim countries
>>
>>61077040
>gays are a complete waste of resources
In Slovenia, you get a shitload of benefits for kids and because of kids.
Gays pay for all of it and get none of it back.
I don't know about Italy, but in Slovenia gays are pretty fucking great!
>>
>>61074811
lol, and how exactly will the attitude towards gays will change their quantity?
overpopulation is a consequence of lack of selective pressures
another consequence is degeneration, and homosexuality is one of many forms of this degeneration
degeneracy is form of population control because it is a divergence from normal human behavior which goal is to reproduce thrive and evolve
negative attitudes towards degeneracy, and this also includes homophobia, are completely healthy natural
>>
File: 1441713922002.gif (3MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1441713922002.gif
3MB, 500x500px
>the amount of insecurity in this thread

literal muslims
>>
>>61077499

>how will this attitude towards gays change their quantity.

in the developed world it wont really, but in the rest of the world it can only help, are you gonna tell me if we can get 6% of muslims or africans to not reproduce its a bad thing?

>overpopulation is a consequence of lack of selective pressures

actually its the biproduct of a lack of wars, they culled our number but now with nukes we don't have a valve to release the preassure anymore. we need gays since we do not have the chance of a large war anytime soon.

as for degeneracy nonsesne, memes are npot an arguement.
>>
>>61077209
> says the brazilian
>>
>>61074739
>phobia

dont be scared of them, just hate them like a normal person
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.